Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warre.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of weird. This is Strange.
Speaker 1: Warren. I am Joshua BE Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the show. Aliens who are the Tall Whites. Sometimes on this show I challenge myself and try to tell a story that is so weird and vast and unbelievable that it's very difficult to capture in one podcast. Well, this is one of those stories. I've known about this topic for years, but I've never quite been able to tackle it, because even though there is a lot of detailed information out there, the information is kind of all over the place, and gathering the basic kernels of the story has taken me a long time, reading through books and articles, watching videos, listening to interviews. And I am not going to pretend that I know everything. In fact, that is far from the truth, and I'm sure I'm going to leave out a lot of great information or get some elements mixed up, but by the end of the show, you should have the fundamentals and enough basic information for you to understand the gist of this incredible story and be able to pursue it for yourself if you want more accurate details. It's one of those that does not automatically fit nicely into a particular category at first, but by the time all is said and done, the alien folder in the filing cabin and it seems just fine. So I guess that's my disclaimer as I now proceed with trying to capture the essence of this wild story for you. Here we go. You probably know that I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and I did an episode of this show. If you've not heard this episode, make a note go back and listen to episode seventy two. Okay, this is a while back. It was called one of the wildest stories I Have ever heard, and then a sort of subtitled liquid Mercury. And this now for me to say, one of the wildest stories I've ever heard. I think that you would agree. That's saying a lot. There is this small military town or village, whatever you want to call it, that is in the desert north of Las Vegas called mr Nevada, and you and I cannot go there. And if you get onto your Google Maps or whatever your direction app is you like, and you type in Mercury, Nevada, it will show up most likely on your app. But if you ask for directions to go there, it'll say Nope, sorry, you can't go there. That's what I'm betting it's going to tell you. And that is because this is a town that is populated by people working on top secret projects and we don't know all that they're doing. And I'm not going to take time to recap this, but years ago, this very respected, credible scientist here in Las Vegas told me that they're doing experiments in Mercury, Nevada using liquid mercury, and that one of the most bizarre things they've done is somehow figure out how to turn liquid mercury into a living, conscious being. I said, exqueeze me and he said yeah, And I said, what do you mean? And he said, They've created this creature that looks sort of like a glowing blue bunny. Yeah, a bunny rabbit. And the sometimes it escapes from the facility and runs around in the hills and the mountains and they have to send out teams to capture it and bring it back. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Trust me, if you have not listened to episode seventy two, go listen to that because what I'm going to tell you in this show may kind of sort of tie into that facility and what's going on over there. And then, of course, also years ago, I was working on a TV show with my friend Steve Barone, who documents all kinds of strange UFOs here in the Las Vegas Valley. He has a YouTube channel called Anomalous Vegas. You should definitely check it out. He's got some just stunning footage there. And Steve Barone, you know, I was on his deck one night and he was pointing out different areas where he'd been filming UFO, and he pointed into one particular area and he goes, yeah, that's the direction out where they see the tall whites. And I don't think i'd heard that term up until then. I said, who are the tall whites? And he says, oh, you know these big, tall white alien beings that are kind of glow and they run around the desert at night. And I was like, what, all right, So here's where all this sort of begins for you and me. There is this book that was published in two thousand and two by a man named Charles James Hall. I have it in my hand right now. It's heavy. It's about five hundred pages. And this is just book one in a series of six books. The book is called Millennial Hospitality Millennial Hospitality. And when this book was published, it says in the near the cover area there the copyright page.
Speaker 2: This is just the work of fiction.
Speaker 1: But then the author came out afterward and said that that's not true. He just said that to sort of cover as you know what that Actually, everything in this book is absolutely true, except for changing some of the people's names and such. This man Charles James Hall was born in Wisconsin. I believe, I'm not sure. I think he was born in nineteen forty four and at the age of twenty in nineteen sixty four, he joined the US Air Force, and then in nineteen sixty five he was sent to Nellis Air Force Base right outside of Las Vegas. It's kind of interesting to keep in mind that everything I'm about to tell you supposedly happened before we had even gone to the Moon. We didn't go to the Moon until nineteen sixty nine, and this story really starts for US in nineteen sixty five, four years before that. So he goes to Nellis Air Force Base, which is, you know, north of Las Vegas, and apparently he is given the opportunity become what they call a weather observer, meaning that you get to get your own truck and you drive out into the desert at night and you just sit there all night with the radio by yourself, and you give first hand weather reports to the base because I guess when you're out there, they do all kinds of testing, and you wouldn't believe the experiments they do in this part of the desert. They're not going to just rely on the TV weather man for the stuff they're doing. You know, you need individuals there who can say, I'm here, here's what's happening. And he liked the idea of being a weather observer because you didn't have some officer breathing down your neck or whatever, and you're a lot of solace. So he was happy to take this job. But he found out that in the past seven years, forty one men had already quit. They quit that post because they were terrified by some of the things that they started seeing out there in the desert at night.
Speaker 2: So here.
Speaker 1: Was Charles Hall, I guess the forty second man to have this post. They sent him to an area known as the Indian Springs Gunnery Range. Now, for those of you who are interested in the layout here, and maybe you're kind of familiar with the area, let me just explain to you sort of where this is. So again, here we are, Las Vegas is the center of all this, And imagine that just north of Las Vegas there are two roads that fork out upwards in different directions, like a giant V shape. So if you take the V shape to the east and then north up to rachel On, what's called US ninety three, Well, that's where we have a little alien and that's where I own some land. But if you take that branch to the west and then the north on US ninety five, well that takes you toward Mercury, Nevada, and you'll pass Indian Springs on the way there. So these two roads heading north again, they're kind of like.
Speaker 2: A big V shape.
Speaker 1: Imagine that all the land between them contains some of the most secret government test sites and laboratories in the world, including Area fifty one. So it's Area fifty one, and all that stuff is sort of sandwiched in between those two roads. So his weather station was out there toward Mercury, I mean only about from what I can tell, probably twelve or thirteen miles from Mercury, I think. And the first time he was being driven out there, one of his colleagues was talking to him about, you know, his job at this weather observation post, and he brought up something extremely weird. He told Charles Hall, you better be careful out there because you might see range four Harry. Let me let me repeat that range, you know, like a shooting range for range for Harry boy. He says, what the heck is range for Harry? Okay, here we go. Range for Harry? Is this this creature, this being, this entity that is incredibly dangerous.
Speaker 2: You do not want to get near range for Harry. I promise you.
Speaker 1: When we come back from this break, I'm going to tell you what range for Harry is, and that is going to kick off this whole gigantic saga. One of the Again, it's one of the weirdest stories that I've ever heard, so I'm pretty sure it's one of the weirdest ones you've ever heard. And you know what, there are a lot of podcasts out there, but there's no other podcast quite like this one. It's a free show. If you like it, please support it. If you want me to keep doing it, support the show by going to my website, Joshuapwarren dot com. While you're there, go to the Curiosity Shop. Buy something unique, something interesting that you won't find anywhere else in the world. Buy something cool for yourself or for a loved one, somebody who just needs somebody who'll appreciate something that's going to maybe make.
Speaker 2: Their lives a little more magical.
Speaker 1: And also, while you're there, please go to the homepage and sign up for my free and spam free e newsletter. It comes directly from me type with my own fingers, and when you sign up for that, you will instantly receive an automated email from me that has links to some free online goodies like a good luck charm, some money manifestation tips, all that stuff at Joshuapwarren dot com. I am Joshua pe Warren, and you're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast.
Speaker 2: Network, and I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast.
Speaker 2: I am Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P.
Speaker 1: Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. Gietato Zuome the author of this book called Millennial Hospitality. You can find it on Amazon just like I did.
Speaker 2: His name is Charles James Hall.
Speaker 1: He also served in Vietnam, so this is a guy who was very well aware of how things work in the military when he published this book in two thousand and two about what he experienced over a couple of years, starting in nineteen sixty five out there in the desert. So I've got the book of my hands. I want to read to you this passage, a couple passages, because, as I told you, he has this buddy who's driving him out there to his weather observation post. And his buddy says to him, you know, Charlie, summer is coming on, Old Harry. He might start coming out again. He hides up in the mountains during the winter time, but he always comes out on warm summer evenings. You're sure to see him. The Major and I, we really want to know what he is. Range for Harry, I asked, you got me there. I've never heard of him, Never heard of him, Charlie. The guy answered. His name was Dwight, he said. Range for Harry is supposedly a horse that got too close to an atomic bomb blast that was set off way up at Frenchman Flats back in nineteen fifty four. It was right after the blast that people started seeing him. He's been down here out on the Range Range four ever since. The radiation burned him real bad. So he usually hides up in the mountains, but on warm summer nights he comes down into the valley and roams the number four range up at Mojave Wells. He goes on to describe him. He says, one side of him glows in a soft, fluorescent white. No one knows what the other side of him looks like. Everyone who has tried to walk around him and look at him from the other side has gotten burned pretty bad or attacked. Either way, they all come back scared stiff. If you see him, don't ever try to walk up in front of him and look in his face. Harry doesn't want anyone to see his face. The few people who have seen him from the front say his face is human like, but very unusual. He is said to have large blue eyes, and his head is real large, and they say his face looks sort of like the face of a horse, and his tail is made of long blonde hair. Now, of course, at this point, Charles Hall thinks maybe he's being hazed.
Speaker 2: Or something like that.
Speaker 1: He said this sounded like some kind of a make believe story they would pull on the new guy for fun. And he keeps and his colleague says, no, I'm serious. He says, I actually saw him, so did the major. So Charlie says, okay, well tell me again, what does he look like? What did you see? And this guy named Dwight says, well, he gave all a soft fluorescent white light. The light hurts your eyes when you look into it, even though the light isn't very bright. He didn't make any sound when he moved. He was about a quarter of a mile off when he was close. He came from the northwest up along the mountains, and then when he left he went back up there from where he came. He goes on to talk about this other military guy who had been out there. I'm not sure if he was one of those guys working the weather post or what, but he got pretty close to what they think was ranged for Harry. Dwight says when he got there, he stopped his truck got out. He thought he was hallucinating at first.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: This thing was sitting on a large rock ten feet or so above him. He said it looked like a thin human, all white, chalk white, had blonde hair and blue eyes. Looked down at him, sort of the way a horse might look down at him. As I understand what happened next the man Jackson looked at it and said go away, and the white thing looked at him and said to him in English, I am as real as you are. And then Jackson said, well, I have a name. My name is Airman first Class Jackson. If you're so real, what is your name? And the white thing responded, you may call me Range for Harry. Nobody seems to know exactly why that is, by the way, but he was told Range for Harry's real and if you go out there after him, he'll burn you, just like he burned John Zimmerman two years ago. Zimmerman got a medical.
Speaker 2: Discharge because of it.
Speaker 1: Now, let me jump ahead a little bit, because Charles Hall said that he went to the base for his routine medical checkup, and it turns out that he actually knew the receptionist in the medical office. In fact, they had once danced together, and she actually told him be careful out there, because you don't want to get a burn from you know that thing. And he says, what are you talking about, and she says, let me show you. She pulls out a file and she showed a some X rays and actual photographs of this guy who had gotten too close to range horse range for Harry, and he said it looked like the guy had a Hiroshima burn. He said it looked like his left arm had been cooked by a microwave. Some of the other guys in the mess hall had started telling Charles that Harry wasn't the only thing out there. A lot of people have seen some kind of aliens that they say have dug their way into the mountain and had a base out there, and he'd see for himself soon enough.
Speaker 2: They called them the tall Whites.
Speaker 1: Said they was some times gather around a spring out in the desert at night and basically have picnics. Sometimes they even slept in hammocks. It all sounded absolutely ridiculous. So anyway you can imagine what all is going on in this man's mind. I mean, it's spooky enough being out there in the desert by yourself, anyway. So finally he got out there in the desert one night doing his job, and for a while he never saw anything unusual. And then one night one night he started seeing these glowing sort of phosphorescent forms, and he goes, oh, let me go back to the book and reads you what he writes about that there came into my view one of the most stunning sights I've ever seen. There, down along the fence were the two soft, white fluorescent patches. Both were standing as tall as possible, floating about eighteen inches above the desert, and drifting towards me, perhaps as fast as ten miles per hour. The top of the tall one in front may possibly have reached as much as eight feet off the desert. And as soon as I saw them, they both stooped over and turned towards the paved road and again disappeared out of sight behind some buildings. So he is freaking out because he's seeing these glowing things that are kind of moving around. He goes on to say, they're huddling in the ditch. No more than one hundred feet from me were these two white fluorescent patches. They were obviously beings of great intelligence, and obviously beings with an extremely advanced technology. At last, I understood what had terrified Sullivan, the weather observer before me, Dwight the Major, and the others. I also understood why the observers before me would never have come out into the desert alone. He goes into a lot of detail about how these things look. At one point, he goes, well, he says he he doesn't want to go toward them, but he's frozen, and he's they start coming toward him, and he he says, he can only explain this to some kind of a telepathy. That he starts looking at them as they're getting closer, and he's thinking to them, slowly, calmly, I will not harm you, I will not harm anyone. And then he said, then it happened. A thought appeared in my brain and it was calm, clear, and it appeared slowly, at about half the rate that I normally think. There was no mistaking it. It came from the man figure, and it said I know, and you have not been harmed. So then they kind of start having this telepathic communication and they start I mean, I'd love to sit here and read this whole book to you. But basically they kind of just like mind each other's business. And he gets a better look at these things, and this is the beginning of them starting to approach him more so at this point, let me tell you what they look like. Generally, these beings that are roaming around out there, they're usually around six feet tall and thin, but they keep growing as they age, and they can live to be around eight hundred years old and can end up being nine feet tall or taller. They also grow frail as they age. Their entire body, flesh and clothing is white as a piece of paper.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: They often have long white hair and the most piercing bright blue eyes you've ever seen. They have that white glow around them that is difficult to describe, and to me, they really look like tall, thin white grays. The Aliens, they look like tall, thin because he actually has had some artwork done. He worked with an artist to make some paintings. To me, they look like really tall, thin white grays with a small nose, small mouth, again, long white hair. I'm sure if you get online and you search for the tall Whites and coast to coast am you'll probably find a picture. When they speak to each other, he said, it sounds like birds chirping or a dog barking. And sometimes when they speak to each other, you don't really hear any sounds, and it almost looks as if they're being telepathic. But he got the impression that sometimes they were just using noises that were either too high or too low for the human ear.
Speaker 2: To hear.
Speaker 1: He said, they have hearing as good as a dog and vision as good as a cat, and some obviously learned to speak English and could converse with military personnel. When we come back, I'm going to tell you more about these beings, including.
Speaker 2: Where they came.
Speaker 1: From, perhaps, and why they are here.
Speaker 2: I'm Joshua Pee Warren.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Joshua P.
Speaker 1: Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. There is a lot going on here, a lot of layers to pill back. I mean, for one thing, I have heard these stories about the blue bunny in the same neighborhood. Charles Hall doesn't talk about that, but he starts talking about Range four Harry often described as being you know, horse like. And now we have the tall Whites, which are humanoid. Are these three separate things or are these all interpretations of the same kind of thing? Or are they all related in any way do we have the tall Whites out there? And then also there are these sort of related creatures that are kind of weird running around out there, and some of them are with the tall Whites, some of them are running wild, some are part of human military experiments. There's a lot going on here. But over the next two years, Charles Hall says he got to hang out with them more and more. Again, some learned to speak English and would converse with various military personnel.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: They always had scoutcraft nearby, and these were elliptical shaped, either colored white or black, about the size of a diesel truck, and they used some kind of anti gravity tech. And gradually, as he encountered them more and more, they remained cordial. In fact, he said they were almost aloof They seemed to not really care that much about engaging with him, but he always walked on eggshells around them. He realized that if they did not like what a human was doing, he said, then they would say no and mean it exactly, and if that person did not stop what they were doing, they would kill that person insane that leap using some kind of energy they would fire from a weapon on their sleeves. And they were always armed. He said, they would never touch a human, but they would touch each other. And what's perhaps most interesting is that the one that he sort of became closest to and maybe talked to the most, he called the teacher. This seemed to be a female with about six foot two, typical Paul white, long white hair. The teacher, and there were children, and there were Paul White children, and she was in charge of taking care of the kids, and the kids always behave perfectly. So he seemed to get more information out of the teacher than anyone. And on one occasion he asked her where they were from, and she said, do you know the names that we call our stars? And he said no, And then she said, well, then why do you want to know? And they all laughed. But he said, one night he mentioned the star Arcturists, and he said, they all seem to get real nervous.
Speaker 2: Whatever that means.
Speaker 1: Now, I had to look into this myself. If Arcturus is the fourth brightest star in the night sky, and it's the brightest in the northern celestial hemisphere. In fact, a little history for you. There was a French mathematician and astronomer named Jean Bautiste Morin, who observed Arcturus in the daytime with a telescope going all the way back to sixteen thirty five, and this was the first recorded full daylight viewing for any star other than the Sun and supernova. So you know, Arcturis has been seen often and just before sunset with the naked eye, so this is a pretty prominent thing up there. But he said that he gleaned from them that their planet is larger than Earth and hotter than Earth, so they live underground and they are here because, he says, they they're running their own kind of military base and airport up in the mountains, just like we do, and they use Earth as a stopping point on the way to somewhere else. He said there's quite a colony at one point or another. As he got to see more and more, he said there are occasions where he would see two hundred or three hundred of them gathered out there, and that their demeanor again was sort of aloof. He said that if you were around them, they never said hello or goodbye. They just really didn't generally seem to care too much about humans as long as humans didn't bother them. He said, they would drink water and eat plants, but they're preferred food with something that looks like putting some kind of like I think he said was a brown pudding. They didn't have teeth, just gums or ridges of some sort.
Speaker 2: But get loaded.
Speaker 1: This this is where it really takes just an almost absurd turn. Even though they are so different, they also really enjoyed taking advantage of the crazy stuff that humans do. And he said sometimes they supposedly would put on disguises like wigs and dark glasses and go into Las Vegas and hang out in Las Vegas at night, you know, in the casinos with some of the military kernels and generals. You know, the higher ups especially like to gamble at the Stardust Casino, which is ironic they got to kick out of that. If you've ever seen the great film Casino with Robert de Niro and George and Joe Peshi, they called it the Tangiers in the movie, but that was based on a true story, and the real casino was.
Speaker 2: The Stardust, So.
Speaker 1: There was even more crazy stuff going on there than we even saw in the movie. Casino that was demolished in two thousand and seven, but yeah, he said that, you know, among certain echelon in the military. Once you know, kind of word was out and they kind of didn't mind if you saw them walking around, he said. Sometimes they just walk through the military barracks without any incident, These big, tall, white aliens. One of their favorite things always was to look up at the stars in the night sky, he said. And that's because they couldn't really do that on their own planet because the atmosphere there was too thick. How long have they been around, Well, nobody knows. It would not be surprising if they've been coming here for thousands of years. Like I say, they're supposedly they can be eight hundred years old. And you may recall me talking about these petroglyphs that you only find in the area around area fifty one petroglyphs that were put there. I'm talking about rock carvings thousands of years ago of something called paranagat man and it looks like some kind of a weird alien. Rather than try to describe it, go online. I know paranagat is not easy to spell, so it's spelled pahr.
Speaker 2: Just start with that, pahr A N A G A t P A h r A in Aga.
Speaker 1: If you type in peranagat Man, you'll see some of these carvings. And I've always thought it's amazing that they're only those carvings. The only place you'll find him in the world is right around there. It's going back thousands of years.
Speaker 2: But anyway, he said that he knew that they'd been.
Speaker 1: There at long as long as the US government had been developing bases in Nevada. So we're talking about, you know, going back to nineteen forty, near the beginning of World War two, at least the US involvement in World War Two. And George Norri interviewed Charles Hall on Coast to Coast am I'll see on January twenty fourth of two thousand and five. And let me remind you, if you go online and you just google tall Whites and Coast to Coast a m you'll probably find a picture of these things if you look under images. But you if you're a Coast insider, then you can also go back and listen to the interview with him. And he sounds very believable. He really, he sounds very convincing, And George Norri asked him if he could get into trouble for talking about this, and Hall said, well, look at it was never really classified. He said, I was not given some kind of top secret clearance and told that I couldn't talk about it. He said, there, you know, various guys knew various parts of what was happening out there. And I guess that's when you know something is really wild, right, when the generals are like, yeah, right, yeah, yeah, just just go ahead and tell everybody you're a complete wacko. Sure, when things are so outlandish that they don't even have to tell you not to talk about it. This book, this book, Millennium Hospitality. Again, it's book one of six. I think for my purposes, it's an overly descriptive book. And what I'm doing here is just sort of.
Speaker 2: Hitting the highlights for you.
Speaker 1: Of course, are they still out there? Well, you know, what's the end of this story? Well, there is no end, Lauren asked me if I believe it, and I don't believe it, and I don't disbelieve it. I've never seen one, but I wouldn't be surprised, and that is because I do know for a fact that they are keeping a lot of weird and freaky stuff secret out there in that desert. And there is something special about that area where they have all of this mercury. And if you go back, you've heard me talk about it on this show. Mercury seems to be liquid mercury or something similar to that is an integral component. And how a lot of these advanced technologies fly, these craft move around. I mean the Vimanas from the ancient Hindu text, the ancient Indian text talk about this. We have Diglaka, which is the Zazi bell. There was this experimental anti gravity device that you've heard me talk about that the Nazis had developed in World War two. Possibly was even used to create what ended up becoming the Kecksburg, Pennsylvania UFO crash. When we come back, let me tell you more about where they're from, what they may believe, and what their agenda may be. I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Ghost to ghast Am Paranormal podcast network, and I will be right back. Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things Call the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast network.
Speaker 2: I am your host, Joshua P.
Speaker 1: Warren, and I realize that I have raised many more questions than I have answered.
Speaker 2: But that's the point.
Speaker 1: For one thing, I don't think anybody has all the answers, but this should give you an idea of this well, the parameters of this story, if you want to look further on your own. As a matter of fact, this will probably surprise you. A few years ago, there was a documentary that came out about this, or called Walking with the Tall Whites. As a matter of fact, right now, it's free on YouTube. At least it is for me. I do have a premium YouTube account, so I don't know if that's free for everybody. And I have not even watched the documentary. It looks like it's maybe about an hour and a half long. The reason I haven't watched it is well, for one thing, the documentary came out a few years ago, and I wanted to just kind of go back to the source material because the book was published over twenty years ago and then so I was just looking at the original book and then also the interview that he did with George nori In on January twenty fourth of two thousand, and five. I wanted to get close to the source. So I definitely am going to sit down and watch the documentary. But so do not consider what I've told you here in any way the definitive or authoritative of telling.
Speaker 2: Of this story.
Speaker 1: I like to just wet your appetite and let you know about things that I'm thinking about, so that you can also take it further on your own. I think that's all you can do in a podcast. But here's something interesting to think about. If you are a person who studies UFOs and UAP and the idea of aliens and all that stuff, you must have a copy of this book called The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac. It is the ultimate guide to graze, Reptilians, hybrids and Nordics. It's written by Craig Compebasso. This is one of my favorite books. It was published in twenty twenty one, and literally it's just it's an almanac. You go through it and it gives you pictures of all these different types of aliens that are supposed to be out there, aliens and interdimensional type beings, and it tells it has like a profile where it breaks them down almost like characters in a role playing game. And you know how that Charles Hall suspected that these tall whites may be from the star called Arcturus. Well, here's a section in this book, the Extraterrestrial Species Almanac, and it's about Arcturians. And here's what it says. This is just interesting to take a look at it. It says Arcturians come from Arcturus, a red giant star in the northern hemisphere of Earth's sky and the brightest star in the constellation Boosts the Herdsman. Physical characteristics male and female Arcturians appear somewhat uniform, with slight variations and features, and heights from ten to twelve feet. Their bodies are thin, with lanky arms and legs. When they walk, they glide with elegance. Their skin is either blue or milk white. They have large craniums and small noses and mouths. Arcturians and higher density forms are that of light and consciousness. Depending on what density form they are, their appearance alters the higher the density, the more they become light. Their large almond shaped eyes are human in appearance and run the color spectrum. They have a pair of blue lenses that can cover the whole eye, which act as a light filter and protective barrier like sunglasses. And then there's a section here called belief system says Arcturians believe in the cosmic.
Speaker 2: Wall of one.
Speaker 1: They serve all universal kind as stewards of love and light, of right, use of will, of merging dualistic natures to enter peace. I'm gonna get to this cosmic law of one here in a second. If you don't know what that is, he has an illustration here of what looks you know, not exactly like what the tall Whites look like, but you know similar on to say here that these Arcturians they assist in a tuning the heart and mind back to a natural resonance frequency of light. They have galactic command center stationed above and below Earth. All right, So he says here that their belief system is the cosmic law of one. And you might say, okay, well what is that. Well, here we go. Here's the cosmic law of one, and it's the appendix Appendix B in this book called the Extraterrestrial Species Almanac. I'm going to read these laws to you. There are nine of them. Let's see if you agree with these. One is the law of unity. Everything is interconnected. When you are at one with yourself, you are at one with everyone. There is no separation. Number two the law of vibration, tuning the spiritual body to vibrate at a high frequency and riches life. Three free the law of manifestation, using your frequency to manifest your hopes, dreams, and desires. Number four law of cause and effect. The energy frequency you put out is the energy frequency you get back. Number five the law of mental clarity. Connecting to source daily for mental clarity. Number six is the law of spiritual development, connecting the source daily to design your spiritual path towards divinity. Number seven law of physical health, Eat right, exercise, and laugh. Number eight is law of social interaction. Maintaining close relationships with family, friends and making new friends does the heart good. And number nine the law of compensation. Working towards personal goals and achieving the end result, no matter how challenging the path might be. All right, So all that sounds fine? Doesn't it all sounds hockey Dori? I mean, I don't think all of us can do all that, eat right, exercise and laugh.
Speaker 2: I can laugh.
Speaker 1: I got the laughing part, But this is also kind of interesting because you look at that as a you know, like a positive portrayal of those things. But then he also points out that these things are contrary to that, and some of you may have an easier time wrapping your mind around the negative aspect. So that if the cosmic law of one sounds like a good thing, well here is the antithesis to that. Okay, the contrary let's see the contrary cosmic law of one. This was written for the fallen angels and for races and individuals who disobey the natural laws and have branched away from their divinity and now covet service to self. And when these laws are broken, there is a trial, and those sentenced are incarcerated in one of the seven prison planets. Okay, so anyway, here we go. The contrary cosmic golog number one, thou shalt not kill, for you kill a part of yourself, for every being carries the blueprint of the primordial atom. Okay, so I guess what we're saying. I don't know if this is the antithesis. It's kind of like I can tell you here's what to do, and then this is another way of me telling you, Like if you do this, here's what's going to happen. I guess all right, So anyway, thou shalt not kill. Number two Thou shalt not enslave, imprison, kidnap, or hold anyone hostage. Number three thou shal not mentally or physically harm or torture another. Number four thou shalt not sexually violate another. Number five thou shalt not psychically attack another. Number six thou shalt not invade the private thoughts of another. Number seven Thou shalt not hinder the free will of another and their right to choose. Number eight Thou shalt not create life forms from genetic materials of your own or another's race, unless sanctioned by the Angelic corp. Number nine Thou shall not abduct cosmic citizens against their will to perform medical tests or to extract genetic materials. Number ten Thou shall not alter the biological chemistry of another without their consent. Eleven thou shall not remove or unlock the ascension chakras of another. And twelve is thou shall not interfere in an individual's or racist evolution and impede their right to ascend. You know, I heard Whitley Streeber talking recently on Coast to Coast dam about how that he said that there are not too many abductions happening anymore, and he thinks that either they realize the aliens realized at some point this was bad pr or or they just finished their work. But I'm glad to hear that. I'd like to think that there's no such thing as I guess beings that are one hundred percent good or bad. I'd prefer to think that they would adhere to.
Speaker 2: The law of one.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this real quick before we go. If you go to Joshua Pewarren dot com and click the link at the top to the Gallery of the Strange, scroll down and you'll see a link there that says Joshua's two thousand and nine UFO Siding and Laughlin, Nevada. And if you click that, you're going to hear me tell a tale about the time I saw some kind of bizarre, amazing craft here gave me goosebumps, and where it was and what all happened Gallery the Strange there at Joshuapewarren dot com. The clock has got us, my friends. I hope you've enjoyed it, Take a deep breath if you can't close your eyes. Let's end with the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua P. Warren Plus, visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign up for my free E newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop. All at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, so please tell all.
Speaker 2: Your friends to subscribe to this show.
Speaker 1: And to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.