Speaker 1: Readings and salutations to you, the American public. Welcome to the television program Good Government, brought to you in coordination with the Federal Communications Commission and the Office of the White House, and Yours truly, President of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Today I bring the American government to the American people and hope to open up a dialogue between the federal government and you, the common citizen. Although there's nothing common about you, whether you live in the slums of Chicago, or the ghettos of New York City, or the heights of Beverly Hills or the con plains.
Speaker 2: Of Iowa, your voice.
Speaker 1: Means something to the American people and to me, your President. In the lawn tradition of government communication with the American people, in the tradition of FDI's fireside chats, we are taking this opportunity to speak to you directly today. We have various subjects that we hope to accomplish discussing with you and bringing to your kitchen tables to discuss with your family, your children, your wives, and your husbands. Many great events have occurred over the last year, some of them fantastic and others tragic. World events do not stop for any one man, and instead, the United States must and always be the leader of the free world, fighting back against communism and fighting back against the fosses that would subjugate the will of the.
Speaker 2: People of the world.
Speaker 1: And without further ado, to bring a street perspective, an amazing raconteur and comedian, a man who is leading a fight for free speech on the ground and sometimes much to my chagrin.
Speaker 2: But that's what America is all about.
Speaker 1: Opportunity to face those who disagree with you, who made.
Speaker 2: Me think you're not going too far.
Speaker 1: He's a funny man and you can see him at the gas Light Downtown in New York City, which I had the opportunity to do a few months ago. Please welcome comedian and commentator Leonard Bruce Johnny.
Speaker 2: Good to see you, honey. Thanks for having me on. Ah, it's in honor to have you and I'm.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, I didn't think he'd finished that, huh. Took forever. Well, often you have to make sure to provide information and clarity to the audience so that they understand what you're doing and why you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying you knew the TV.
Speaker 1: I mean so am I but uh, I think we all knew the TV. I mean it's only been around. Really, you look a little stiff. Well, I do have a bag problem. And this is the first time I'm admitting this publicly, but I actually have Addison's disease, which I have to take severe medication for that often addles me, sometimes putting me in semi psychotic states. Uh huh, You sure it's just not Jackie making you sleep on the couch. You better watch your mouth or I'll pop your jar. You understand, I'll pop your jar right off. Give you old Kennedy knuckle, which I also give Jackie sometimes at night. Your knuckle it's called the Kennedy knuckle from Kennedy moose knuckle. The Kennedy moose knuckle where what you do is while performing connor lingis you shove your knuckle up her anus? God Jesus Christ, all right, I thought I was obscene.
Speaker 2: All right, Johnny, how are.
Speaker 1: You all of that was doing medically accurate information? Lenny, I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Recently I had the opportunity to visit with my nephew, Bobby Jr. The son of the Attorney General of the United States, and he's turning out to be quite a wonderful young man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how's he doing. I'm fixated on my nephew. I want to know what he's gonna do. Who he's He said he wanted to be a doctor. Isn't that right?
Speaker 1: Well I've never heard that, actually, Lenny, I've always heard he wants to be a lawyer. Even at seven years old. He's emphatic, I'm a lawy layer. I want to be a lawyer. I have no interest in being a doctor. Yet at the same time he often is providing medical advice.
Speaker 2: We found him the other day cutting open.
Speaker 1: A mouse on the White House South lawn with exacto knife.
Speaker 2: Very curious, boy, Lennard.
Speaker 1: Very curious. That's uh. That would makes you think he's gonna be a violent person.
Speaker 2: No, well not really.
Speaker 1: Most Kennedy's have been caught cutting something open at some point in their childhood's.
Speaker 2: It's a ride of passage.
Speaker 1: My uncle caught open a beaver right before he was shipped off to Germany for World War One.
Speaker 2: Cut open a beaver. That's something I think you would do.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're using a slang for really giving it to a woman.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything. You said it.
Speaker 1: Well, now this is interesting because you said I didn't say anything. But you're very you're very verbose, often speaking out against the government and of course my policies. Well, Lenny, you have an opportunity. You're here with me right now, so have ad it with me. Lenny, tell me what's wrong with me that you're having a problem with my How much time you got? First of all, your boys arrested me last night. I don't know if you heard about this.
Speaker 2: FBI or answered you no what? Yes, Well, I was doing a show and it was going.
Speaker 1: Pretty well, and I guess I started to get too obscene, too indecent on stage. Well, and some men came in and took me off stage, arrested me and were.
Speaker 2: You're speaking about communism? Yeah, I was talking about how I was talking about community.
Speaker 1: Well, now here's a problem. We can't be talking about communism. It encourages the youth and it does the job of you know, I met with Nikita Krushchef recently and showed him you fucked that up, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Well some would say, yes, that I was.
Speaker 1: A little too congenial with him, and that Khrushchef ran the table with me. I thought he was a nice man.
Speaker 2: I thought, Jackie cut is snuggling with the man. This is true, Lenny. I'll admit it here that.
Speaker 1: I said to him, you look like a giant bald seal, and I've always wanted to lay with the seal and roll around with it and feel its sandy skin.
Speaker 2: And he put some corn up your ass.
Speaker 1: He did because I presented him this was actually an exercise in diplomacy. We of course produce the second most con in the world, next to Russia, which produces the most corn anywhere in the world, even though it's not native to their land.
Speaker 2: Well that would mean yeah, that didn't mean that they're first. That's right. So they're first, we're second, but we're number one in the world. And so he took a fucking to you, Lenny, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: He took the corn cob and I said, I would like to exchange cabs, and we both actually placed a cab inside each other's rear, and uh, the heat in his I'll say this about Russians. The reason they stay warm during the winter is clearly they have a higher body temperature than most human beings. This man shoved that era corn up his rear, and when he removed it there was not one kernel remaining. Only fifteen minutes later, I heard a snapping in a poppet and his pants started to balloon up. I thought, well, this is some sort of magic trick. Well, here's the things producing popcorn out of his ass.
Speaker 2: That's crazy popcorn.
Speaker 1: It full knos of popcorn, which was perfect because we were just about to watch a movie. You watched, Yeah, watch Have you seen that new movie Cape Fear that came out.
Speaker 2: Yes, Robert Mitchell love Robert Mitcham.
Speaker 1: I loved Robert Mitcham in other movies that he's done, The Night Hunt, the Night Hunter, I mean Night Hunter, Night of the Hunter, Night of the Cunt.
Speaker 2: Neither the Hunter, Night of the Cunt. No, no, nither of the Hunter.
Speaker 1: Well, you see, you get to say these things whatever you want. And uh, if I go on stage and that's not how it works, you know, I usually get arrested for obscenity, for indecency, and I just don't think that's fair. There's certain people in power who get to do things.
Speaker 2: That us poor folk don't get to.
Speaker 1: Well, now, first off, Lenny, tell me what's your observation about the state of America. I think it, uh, I think it's fallen apart. If you ask me, give me an example, Well, what'd you do? What about the Bay of Pigs invasion? Let's talk about that. Well, I was misled by a cobble of CIA operatives. As you know, I'm going to make a lot of admissions here today, Lenny, that normally I would not share. But I feel that this is the beginning of what I hope to be an open and honest conversation with the American people that will last for two terms, if not more. If I had my brothers, but the American intelligence services are running roughshot over the military civilian, military controlled operations. I was advised paully by my central intelligence advisors that a way to destabilize Cuba and remove the scarch that is Castro, that we could simply organize a variety of swathy Cuban expats along with a small group of people, including a weird bald man named g Garden Liddy, who I had the displeasure of meeting, that would go over there, storm the beaches and then move into Cuba and destabilize it so that it would And what happened to Western could draw well and what happened Johnny, Well, I'll tell you what happened.
Speaker 2: It was sort of like a Martin Lewis film.
Speaker 1: They rolled up after Cuban started running back into the water. The other ones got on banana boats and started riding around having a good old time like they were at a resort, and the CIA boys started shooting at each other. At the end of the day, it was a complete yeah. Yeah, they were captured. Our secret plans were revealed, and then and they even got a note.
Speaker 2: We had a note.
Speaker 1: I don't know why anyone had this note on them, but it was a note that I had written personally on my desk, and I found later it had been taken off the desk. And the idea was, Oh, let's make an exploding Cuban cigar, and then we'll send it with a big bowl, big pink bow in a big white box like I want a brought this cartoon, and we'll send it to Fidel Castro and he'll open up and he'll go oOoOO.
Speaker 2: And this didn't seem like a bad plan at all to you.
Speaker 1: I thought he'd for sure light that cigar then it would explode blow his head off, and he'd be like, danfy duck.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, that's unfortunately they found the note and then Castro saying, well, I'm gonna get that Kennedy, and so far I've avoided him Light the road Runner and he's of course wiley road Runner.
Speaker 2: Now who is the roadrunner? The road runner is a bird that runs around.
Speaker 1: It's produced so Saturday morning television program that's going to be released in the late sixties.
Speaker 2: And as you know, we.
Speaker 1: Approve all Saturday morning cartoons through the federal government and often it's a six to ten year approval process. In fact, you can look forward to in nineteen seventy really fun show about some young urban use named Fat Albert and friends.
Speaker 2: And they will be they.
Speaker 1: Will be having a grand all time with one of your good friends, Bill Cosby, the hilarious star of I Spy Bill Cosby.
Speaker 2: Lovely man, wonderful gentleman, great guy. You love Bill Cosby, don't you, Lenny? I love Bill Cob.
Speaker 1: You spent a lot of time with him, of course, kinds of time, all kinds of time.
Speaker 2: We're always hanging out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me let's talk, Manny, give me some of that brand give me a you know what, Lenny, I've.
Speaker 2: Been talking a lot.
Speaker 1: Why don't you give me a little bit of that that that uh, you know Patent died a beat Nick humor, that you're known for.
Speaker 2: Your time to shine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, now, I uh now, last week, can we talk a little bit about when we met up parsilely? We went into Austin, Texas. Remember that we were on our way to Dallas. We stopped by Austin, Texas. Austin was amazing, all right, Austin was incredible. I love performing there.
Speaker 2: Great guys, great people, that's right.
Speaker 1: And if you remember, we sent Jackie on to Dallas Alley and you and I went out cruising for.
Speaker 2: Pushy out there in the streets.
Speaker 1: Yes, on the seas, now, Lenny, is it We took a nice little me and Johnny.
Speaker 2: Yes, we took a nice little boat on the water. Yeah. I had a couple of drinks, right, that's right, we had. I mean, you call it a boat, but I would call it maybe more of a ship. Well, we all returned, Leny, Yes, and we all returned to our mother. I would call it a mother ship. Actually it was a mothership. It really was.
Speaker 1: The ship reminded me of my mother Rose Kennedy Stady going to last forever, controlling the seas. And it was a ship, it was a mothership. And I enjoyed the mothership quite a bit. I also thought that the captain or joey as we call them, that's an old World War Two term, the.
Speaker 2: Joe of the boat. And uh, his name.
Speaker 1: Was Joe Logan, captain of the mothership. Great, gentlemen, wonderful time. Great, that sounds amazing. You remember that Weasley guy. We spent time with the Weasley guy. Wh and you and I went down to Florida.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Well, no, Louisiana. We went down to New Orleans.
Speaker 1: No, tell me, Johnny, Well who was We went down to New Orleans and you and I you don't remember this.
Speaker 2: You were performing at the Jazz Club and it was my Steve there.
Speaker 1: Steve Allen was there, Yes, Hefner, Steve Heffner, No, Steve Allen and you yeah, Hugh Hefner, Steve Allen, Mortshaw, all of them were there. And of course the one and only my Fank Zapper. He's a teenage boy. Don't know what he's going to do, right, And there was a spindly young man who was handing out an anti cubea lieflets. I think his name was Lee, something like that, and we had a rollicking knight that night with him. Very paranoid gentleman kept talking about wanting to go to Russia. I told him, don't go to Russia. It's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: I'm running. Look, he needed some sleep, that very tired guy.
Speaker 1: And then he kept saying, hey, do you want to see what I can do in my photo shop?
Speaker 2: And I said what do you mean.
Speaker 1: He took me back to this shed and he said, look how I can place my head on this man holding a rifle? And I said, well, that's quite incredible in his photoshop. And he took his head and he used an exact o knife much like the one that Bobby Jr. Used To cut open. Now that photo shop that you told me that that was in a clay hut and Adobe in the dose in Adobe photoshop, and it was it was quite amazing. He couldn't get the shadow right on his neck for the rifle he was holding, but it was pretty impressive. I mean, you'd be able to tell it was a fake anywhere, and anyone who believed that it was a real photo would be an.
Speaker 2: Absolute stone cold idiot.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad to call Lee Harvey Oswald was his name. A good friend, friend, a quality person, and someone I would spend time with. And one thing I can say for Shaw, if there's one person in this world that I don't believe would ever take a shot at me, kill me, murdered me, grabbed me, throw me by the neck, injected me with poison, beat me.
Speaker 2: He was a good guy.
Speaker 1: Now he had also a friend with him that night. His name was Jack Jack Ruby, fun jew fun. He was a fun jew, wonderful guy. Uh and he was he owned a if you remember a place of ille repute where we went and had a good old time.
Speaker 2: Oh not mob related at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's something that is a difficult subject for me to address. As you know, I work with a lot of union representative.
Speaker 2: Now you are closely with the MAKA.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna admit here, Lenny, I'm gonna admit that I work with the mafia. That I'm in with the mafia that Sammy g and Koso and U Fundito.
Speaker 2: Taco, all of them.
Speaker 1: I've worked with every every one of them and Giovanni Ribisi, every single one. They're all the crime the head crime bosses of the different Ralph Macio, of the Five Families.
Speaker 2: They're all there.
Speaker 1: They're wonderful people and they only kill their own, and they make sure to keep crime down off the streets. And that's why we send our FBI out to arrest comedians. All right, now, you told me you wanted to come on and talk about some topics that a gonna help the United States. Yeah, I didn't believe you. I thought it was absolute bullshit part of me, mister press.
Speaker 2: So that's fine. This is an open and honest conversation.
Speaker 1: Lenny and I Will told me I wouldn't be arrested for obscenity if I Christier.
Speaker 2: So I could say anything I want. I could say fun, you.
Speaker 1: Could say funk, you could say I could say you're a pig. FU, you could say, rip off your cunt lips and put them up your asshole.
Speaker 2: Rip up your cunt lips, Johnny, and put them up your asshole. You see, there's gonna be nothing's gonna happen. Well, I wanted to discuss a few scandals that have been circling. That's fine.
Speaker 1: I can handle anything. All right, let's talk about solidimide, all right.
Speaker 2: Children, nothing, litter, don't, don't, don't, don't. What do you just make that up? That sounds like it would be a fun bridge in a song.
Speaker 1: We all know tholidamide was prescribed to women who were going through morning sickness, right we know that? Well, yes, yes, it's more. There's nothing more disgusting. A woman's already had a child, which is the most disgusting thing they can do. And then, of course on top of it, they're baffing, which I find darthing.
Speaker 2: Happens before morning sickness, doesn't happen after.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's not how it happened with Jackie. She was throwing up on John John every day.
Speaker 2: That's incredible. I didn't know that. But okay, Well, these women that.
Speaker 1: Took pholidomide, yes, their babies came out with birth defense. Well, you know, I prefer to call them birth affects. They are birth affects, Lenny. For instance, what's more fun than having an extra head coming out of your hand, an extra.
Speaker 2: Hand coming out of your head? Okay, so you're making a joke about.
Speaker 1: This, Oh, I'm saying in all honesty, Lenny, when we think about it, it's a prejudice to say that people who have an extra hand or two anuses on their cheeks, or five tits and only one nipple. That's easy for you to say. I mean, you're the president, You get the fuck whoever you want. True, you get the bomb whoever you want, not everyone I want. Okay, But some of these people are really in shock and they're depressed because their babies have these defects.
Speaker 2: I mean, what do you say to these moms? Johnny, you better.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have let these clinical trials go through me a better mother. Learn how to spot the signs with your child. If you boffing spot the signs like extra well, like extra fingers exactly, you know, every day count the fingers and toes on your child. If you, for instance, one day you've been taking philidamide and now you have your baby, and then the next day you go, wait a minute, my baby has two heads.
Speaker 2: Take them to the doctor. Well that's the thing.
Speaker 1: If you take it on a different day, different parts of the baby will be affected. That's right, that's true. Maybe this would be a benefit. I mean, the Russians wouldn't see it coming a soldier with two heads, one that can look for you.
Speaker 2: Weren't okay? You were trying to make super babies. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I want to say that the lindamide might have been a mistake, but we need to continue to As my nephew has said to me, Bobby Kennedy Jr. Many times, why do you keep bringing him up? By the way, I love my nephew more than my own son. I'd like to spend most of my time with my nephew, and if I could, I would swap out my son with my nephew because I like him more and I enjoyed the conversations we have. The other day he swallowed the frog and now he sounds strict. I want you to know what my nephew said. My nephew said to me, we need to continue to create different medicines and medications for women while not learning anything about their health.
Speaker 2: And I thought that was wise.
Speaker 1: There's no need to learn about a woman's health because of a woman is just like a man, except that they have an Indian instead of an Audi.
Speaker 2: But besides that, it's the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: But what they do need to be what does need to happen is they need to be controlled through medication. So I'm introducing a new pilot program that's called Quiet, Shut Up Women, And it's different drugs that will make women quieter, put them to sleep, mall or amp them up, give them a little speed, make them start cleaning the house faster. We are proposing, for instance, methamphetamine based medication that should be provided by the end of the month to all mothers and wives around the United States of America so that they can clean faster and then feed their children even better.
Speaker 2: Have you ever taken meth Yes, and I'm on it right now. Feels good. Well, when you have Addison's disease, it just what is that since disease? You keep talking about this shit?
Speaker 1: It's where your head gets big and your eyes are bulgy and you're all tie all the time.
Speaker 2: So you need to take speed so that you can be normal.
Speaker 1: And you get a little you get a little goofy, and your body hurts and you go a little crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, So very first measles vaccine.
Speaker 1: What is a vaccine, Well, a vaccine is a way in which the virus, which has been rendered dead but is still effective at getting into the human bloodstream, and it tricks the body into believing that the body has the disease, so it produces what they call antibodies.
Speaker 2: These antibodies then.
Speaker 1: Train the system of the body, the health, the white blood cells to reject that disease when it is actually.
Speaker 2: Lee entered into this essa.
Speaker 1: Well, now you trust these things, these vaccines putting this disease into your body. Although I have been a proponent of the measles vaccine, I recently on a play date with my nephew when I spent an entire two weeks Bobby Junior. Bobby Junior and I. I this is now, this is the third or fourth time you've mentioned I love him more than I love myself.
Speaker 2: I would gladly give my life for him. And I.
Speaker 1: Actually it took two weeks off and we went to Camp David and it was just Bobby Junior and I and I asked him all these questions about medicines and different things, while you know, he would come back from having kind of cat open or unfortunately, he accidentally pushed a secret serviceman Ova and he hit his head on.
Speaker 2: A rock, dying and not by any fall to Bobby.
Speaker 1: And then Bobby of course opened up his skull and looked inside the brain to see what makes him work, trying to bring him back to life.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately, all right, it seems fucked up. Okay, Bobby did he want to take the vaccine? I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Well I would. I had to take it. As president, you have to take a vaccine.
Speaker 2: So then what about Bobby? So he refused.
Speaker 1: He refused, and he's planning to just ride out the measles if so. He has, he has the measles, had it, He's had it for three months now, keeps giving it to other people. In fact, recently he gave it to gold of my ear and gold on my ear.
Speaker 2: Said, oh, my ear, my head, my eyes, she said everything. So she literally said her own name. Well she went gold in my ears, golden my eyes, gold on my nose. You could use that. So let's talk about the moon. Yes, you want to go up there? You're crazy cat.
Speaker 1: After Alan Shephard completed his orbit around the Earth, the first American to ever go into space, I decided to make a big swing and to say that's it, We're going to the moon.
Speaker 2: So I committed in a speech and said we're going to the moon. Well, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter to me whether we go there tomorrow, five years from now or ten years from now.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to the moon. And when we go to the moon, we're going to go on around unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But I promise you, and you know recently I saw a movie Spotacus. It was screened for me in the White House screening room when I built that movie Theitter and a lovely man named Stanley Kubrick.
Speaker 2: Director that. Oh I did that director? Yes? What other movies have you seen of his?
Speaker 1: M I saw the black and white one. Doctor Strangelove hasn't come out yet. I saw an excellent early cut at Doctor Strangelow. Oh yeah, me too. It's exciting. That movie is gonna be fun. I can't wait to live to see it.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna make a lot of bread with that movie.
Speaker 1: Coming out in nineteen sixty four, and I'll tell you, I'll be there with a bucket of Khrushcheff's ash popcorn ready to go, gonna watch that whole thing, and I'll be fully alive for it.
Speaker 2: My head completely intact. I don't think you're gonna get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: I already get no, it's good. Well, I think the movie's gonna be making fun of you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, not. In that early cut they make fun of the generals, and I like being you're the square in the movie, my friend.
Speaker 1: Well, in Spotacus they free themselves from oppression, and I appreciate that too. But I told Stanley, Stanley, if you want to help us, we would love to make some propaganda films showing what it will be like when we go to the moon. Lazy and gentlemen, we've been having a lazier gentlemen. We've been having a lovely conversation with the comedian Leonard Bruce, and of.
Speaker 2: Course talking about our vision for the moon.
Speaker 1: But now let me bring on a beauty, a good friend of mine, someone I spend a lot of quality time with, and I have seen her on screen and stage and in person and in various hotel suites around the United States.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: I hope you'll join me in giving her a warm welcome. Please, And Lenny, try to put your tongue back in your mouth. I mean, she's gorgeous. Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn, stop it.
Speaker 2: Who is here? She is?
Speaker 1: It's beautiful to see you and It's a wonderful opportunity to.
Speaker 2: Talk with you about about all sorts of manner of issues. I know that what's happening. Why are you getting shad damn, Marylyn?
Speaker 1: That's no, I don't get all crazy like that, Marilyn.
Speaker 2: I called you Marylyn crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't mean it. You're not crazy. You're not crazy, Lenny. You gotta get things back on the tracks here. Yeah, I think you guys, it seems like you two have a history.
Speaker 2: No, this is the first time I'm meeting her. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: All right, we've never met in person before, only on screen.
Speaker 3: Well, I kind of wish Bobby was here. What I wish Bobby was here?
Speaker 2: Why do you wish Bobby was here? Bobby's got nothing on me.
Speaker 3: He's maybe a little more qualified for the job.
Speaker 1: And also for me, I've never heard anything so offensive in my life, Right, Marilyn, what do you mean by that? We've had plenty of wonderful times going around spent talking with each other. Well, I've realized the truth is that I doubt Jackie will ever watch this.
Speaker 2: She doesn't watch broadcast television. The truth is.
Speaker 1: Now and and I have been having a long form affair for a number of years with each other.
Speaker 2: WHOA, don't blow your jets off here right now.
Speaker 1: I love her, I love her more than anything, and even the mafia has told me that if I don't leave her alone that they might kill her and then kill me. Well, how do you think Jackie O feels about this, Johnny?
Speaker 2: She's gonna hear this. Wait a minute, why are you calling her Jackie O? Because I don't know if you know this. She's been sleeping with somebody else. Wait a minute, she's been sleeping.
Speaker 1: With somebody telling me that she's been sleeping with someone else too?
Speaker 2: Who who she's been sleeping magnet? Who? Like someone from the mothership?
Speaker 1: Someone for the mothership, Mother's shipping magnet, a Greek guy. You mean that ship that we were on that was like the big ship, the mother Ship that was captain the Mothership captained by that guy whose nickname is Joe Logan. You're telling me that he's part of a shipping conglomerate that's run by a man whose last name begins with an oh, and he's sleeping with my wife. That's right, Well makes a lot of sense. I don't know why she'd take on his last name's initial, though, seems a little obvious. That would be like me calling myself Johnny Monroe.
Speaker 2: You two have been traveling together, is that right?
Speaker 1: Marilyn and I are traveling to the new Berlin walt entertain the troops that are stationed there to observe No, you canna tear it uh nowhere, letting.
Speaker 2: Them build it.
Speaker 1: And we're planning on entertaining them and spending time. She's going to be showing a little leg and I'm going to be giving a speech where I plan to announce that I am a donut in front of the West German people.
Speaker 3: I don't understand of showing leg.
Speaker 2: Well, it will help the boys.
Speaker 1: Marilyn and I will give a speech where I will say it being i' berlina, which means I am a donut in German.
Speaker 2: That's true, Yes, that you're a donut. I am a donut.
Speaker 3: And he fills with shit.
Speaker 2: Now, Marylyn, why would you say something like that?
Speaker 3: Why would you say something like the things you say to me?
Speaker 1: Why did I say that I want you to be my wife? But I can't. I can't pull the trigger. I can't get my nephew to kill Jackie oh my wife, Marylyn.
Speaker 3: You can't kiss me on camera. Maryland. You have to wear a dress to my birthday party. Marylyn, you can't confess on stage Maryland.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry. Wait a minute, Maryland. Don't so many.
Speaker 1: Rules, Bobby, this is what I'm talking about, Johnnykennedy.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to say fuck. You know why, Marilyn. It's because they don't want me to say.
Speaker 3: Fuss because it reminds him.
Speaker 2: That's why. That's right. I call Marilyn the government. So when you call her the government, I call that's my pet name. Nobody wants the government, Nobody wants me. That's what I think you should. There's so many rules for all of us. Did you hear that what Marilyn said to you.
Speaker 3: I think you should say it money.
Speaker 2: I think the people have the government from then you stop that.
Speaker 1: Stop that right now, Marrily, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute?
Speaker 1: Whatever I want you? What are you doing that? You're not supposed to be talking to him like that. I'm supposed to be all love. Well, recently, I wanted to announce that I'm pretty upset with three different groups, and I want Maryland to witness this. I am upset with the nation of Israel for constructing a nuclear weapon that could destabilize the Middle East.
Speaker 2: I'm not into it, thank you, Marion. I give you.
Speaker 1: I also am very upset with the mafia. I'm not a fan of them trying to control my beautiful Maryland and keep her from here.
Speaker 3: You're getting one over on me, Okay. I know the mafia is just a couple of guys you hired to put on a trench coat and knock at my door and to say things like.
Speaker 4: No, keep it in your pants, Maryland, don't let the president come here.
Speaker 3: Why do you go to town? Oh, Maryland? Can we funnel drugs through your film set? I'm like, why does he keep making this up?
Speaker 1: It's all made up, Marl. And those are real threats, Those are real things happening. That's pushing strap it.
Speaker 4: To you that Italians came to this country and they organized to get secret things done instead of just enjoying food and lying around and being community builders and.
Speaker 3: Active parts of the community. You expect me to believe that they built the community in that way.
Speaker 2: I don't know when. Finally there's the Cubans.
Speaker 1: They're mad at me about the Bay of Pigs and they're gonna be even madder about the Cuban missile crisis when it comes.
Speaker 2: And I just want to say to.
Speaker 1: Those two groups, three groups, don't try to come for me. No matter what you do, don't try to come for me. I don't care if I'm riding around and open air convertible cars slowly down the streets of Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Marylyn, you make sure to let him know too.
Speaker 3: You don't want to aim for his head.
Speaker 5: Wow, he's his target on his body, and he's always over green. His mouth, you'll happen to notice is the perfect size for forty five or one of the shells from your machine guns or rifles. Look, if you want to hit him, go for the head.
Speaker 2: Wow. This is really something upsetting and offensive. I think she should be able to say, but.
Speaker 1: I defend her right, and you're right for free speech. And I look forward to seeing you for dinner later tonight at Rodolpho's married.
Speaker 3: Isn't Bobby on the call? And it's freakish.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want my brother.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I'm not ready for us to have three way time with each other, because then I've got to do things with my brother.
Speaker 3: I don't want you there when I'm with Bobby. You have to take care of the freakish sun.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Marilyn, could you send us off with a little rendition of the star spangled banner?
Speaker 2: Oh say, can you see wow?
Speaker 3: Lean light?
Speaker 2: What's so dark?
Speaker 4: Crowdly we held Wow, Jack's last gleaming.
Speaker 2: Wad, it's so big. Thank you?
Speaker 3: Rifle first?
Speaker 4: Oh no, the red parts we watch, You're gonna want to balance your rifle.
Speaker 3: Lona gets the red glare. I mean Jack's brains bursting in the air.
Speaker 2: Wow, through the night.
Speaker 3: The Maryland's plans, We're there.
Speaker 2: That's pretty.
Speaker 3: Let's spangled ben? Oh my god? Does it right.
Speaker 4: For the Land of the Free and the Home of the brave?
Speaker 3: I wish you well.
Speaker 1: That was Marilyn Monroe joining us and predicting my death and has.
Speaker 2: I love that? But I think you're I think Jackie's gonna be really upset.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's only one choice we have, Lenny, and that's to bury this episode.
Speaker 2: We definitely need to bury this episode. No one can see it.
Speaker 1: Well, Oh, I wanted to tell you something very interesting. We decide to do something that is social and involves media, and we have a man who's going to be in charge of it, whose last name is Brewdin.
Speaker 2: We hired him on.
Speaker 1: To run your social Well, it's media, it's social, it's for society. So it's broadcast media for society or social broadcast media.
Speaker 2: It's a way of sharing information between other people.
Speaker 1: And this pruda, who is an amateur, just another way for the government to fucking get in your fucking panties. Well, I don't wear panties, but I do, uh, and I don't.
Speaker 2: That's because the government won't let you wear panties.
Speaker 1: This is the type of edgy comedy I expect from someone like Lenny Bruce, who's really bringing it today.
Speaker 2: Don't you want? You don't want. You don't want to wear it. You're telling me you don't want to wear whatever the fuck you want to wear. I don't, well, I do wear whatever. They if you could wear anything, what would it be? Because you had a corn in your ass at the beginning of this episode, I was the one who made hot ass popcorn? Was Cruce Jess Bruce.
Speaker 1: Jeff shoved a con cob up his ass and it was so hot up in there it turned the kernels into popcorn.
Speaker 2: And then he shout out. Why would you? What's hot ass? What is hot ass mean? Hot ass? Hot ass? Like a hot ass? I don't understand. What does the letter stand ash ash hot ass? Yes, what does S stand?
Speaker 1: There's no ash hot it's your ass, it's your ass, your ears.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you what the S stands for? Yes, stands for nothing because it's two.
Speaker 1: S is after an a S hot ass butter and he made his own butter out of his ass put it on the popcorn?
Speaker 2: What okay? You won't tell me? That's fine, Lenny. This is because you guys try to just keep everything from us.
Speaker 1: Now, Lenny, I heard that you married a beautiful woman who wants to be the grandmother of a toxic young boy.
Speaker 2: Is this true?
Speaker 1: I did, Yeah, harlow, And that you plan on having a child and uh and that that child will have a child, and you've already picked the name Kyle for it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes I have.
Speaker 1: I actually the pre cogs have been telling me that I'm going to have a grandson named Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyle Quim. Wow you already know his last name? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we just said that Jews decided the last name really early on. Well, can I just say that I'm going to give you an experimental. I find this will be interesting experiment. I'm going to mail you a drug that Bobby Jr. Has developed in his little boy lab. And it is a drug that makes anyone have no ability to craft a joke or have any form.
Speaker 2: Of sense of humor.
Speaker 1: And I want you to injected into your grandson and then we're going to see what happens to him as he grows up, and we'll be tracking him.
Speaker 2: All right, that sounds to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I really don't trust government, you know, experiments, but I'll have to listen to you. I am your president, and I know you are not. Despite the fact that you don't believe in the government, I know you'll believe in me. Uh, you know, because you believe in crystal light. And if you believe in crystal light, then you'll believe in me like a tight piece of ass.
Speaker 2: Technology is a glittering lure, but there is.
Speaker 1: The rare occasion when the public might be engaged on a level beyond flash. If they have a sentimental bond with the product, maybe even they want to fuck it. My first job, I was in house at an American company with this old bushnitter Greek named Kelly. He was a Greek man named Kelly, and he told me ironically, a man named Kelly told me something. The most important idea in advertising was now, you know it creates an itch like crabs. Simply put your product in there as a kind of calamine lotion.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows you put calamine lotion on you. It's the open crotch. But he also talked about a deeper bond, nostalgia.
Speaker 1: It's delicate but potent, like a quivering rectum about to be touched. Telly told me that in Greek nostalgia literally means the pain from an old wound.
Speaker 2: This device is in a spaceship. It's a time machine.
Speaker 1: It goes backwards, forwards, sideways, up, down, all around, and that's how you do the hokey pokey. Takes us to a place where we ache to go again and again, and boy do we ache. It's not called the wheel, it's called the reach around. Let us travel the way a child travels around the round and back home to a place we know we're loved.
Speaker 2: And that's the ad for that Kodak wheel. Reach around. Whatever. Wow, that's beautiful. That made me cry. Well, thank you. It was incredible.
Speaker 1: Wow, Lenny, I finally moved you, and that makes me very impressed. And I want to thank you for taking the time here to share your brand of revolutionary humor.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say anything to the people, my fellow Americans.
Speaker 1: The preceding program will never be broadcast because of predictions of not only my death, but the death of Marilyn Monroe and my brother Bobby Kennedy. I have decided to dictate to executive order during the taping of this show. It declares that this cast from our part shall never be shown anywhere until at least sixty years after my demise, whenever that may be. But because I have now freedom to say what I want because it won't be broadcast, I want to say a few things to the American public. One, I'm fucking Marilyn Monroe and it's great. And I wish I could leave my wife because I.
Speaker 2: Don't love her.
Speaker 1: Also, my son John John is adult, even though he's a little boy and hasn't developed much of a personality yet. It's clear that the one who's got the star power is my nephew, Bobby Kennedy Jr. He's a throaty boy who likes to cut open little animals and feed you toilet water to fix your ills. And that's the kind of American I want to spend my time with. Also, I really believe that both my opposition to the Israeli nuclear weapon, my entanglements with the mafia in relationship to my relationships with organized labor, and my failed attempts to depot Rose Fidel Castro create a perfect storm of assassination and that not one, but probably all three groups, and then add the CIA in for good measure, are gonna do everything they can to.
Speaker 2: Pop my head open like a fucking balloon.
Speaker 1: And when they do, they'll bury the evidence and all that they'll create a series of red herring mister X, including my dear good friend Lee Harvey Oswald, who I've spent so much time with, having parties and spending time double dipping with other women with him. And he's a good man, and he's staunch anti Communist, even though we went to Russia and he also likes that Communist party.
Speaker 2: But that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: He's my best friend and I love him and he would never do anything to me.
Speaker 2: And it's definitely somebody else who will kill me and not Lee. Harvey Oswald