Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis duran the Elvis Durand's phone tappen, Ahi, Daniel? What's your phone?
Speaker 3: Tap?
Speaker 2: All about it? All right?
Speaker 4: So Sally and Brittany work at a huge electronics store and they're usually when a customer comes in, they're really good with the customer service. Usually, but their supervisor thought, you know, if anybody could break them down and make them not be nice, it would be Missus muscal Now missus, so miss Moss take it away.
Speaker 1: I've never detested a woman Morgan.
Speaker 4: She's a nice old lady.
Speaker 3: All right, here's your phot.
Speaker 2: Electronics? Is Sally speaking?
Speaker 3: Hi Sally. My name is Missus Moscalypsis, and I would like to buy a TV. And I have a coupon.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, if you come into the store and bring your coupon with you, you can pick out a TV.
Speaker 3: I don't want to come down to the store. I don't have any way to get there, so I want to use my coupon over the phone. I got it right here. I can give you the number.
Speaker 2: We generally don't do over the phone sales, but if you go online you can definitely order online.
Speaker 3: I don't want to wait online that's why I'm calling you. I gotta call and get my team.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I wasn't talking about waiting online in the store. I mean if you use your computer and you go on the internet.
Speaker 3: I don't want to buy a computer. I want to buy a TV that shows NCIS. I love mamar Carmon.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, hold on for a second. Let me let me check and see if if we can help you out. Hold on, Okay, thank you. Okay, I just spoke with my manager and you said exactly what I just spoke with my manager. I just spoke with my manager and he said exactly what I said, that you have to come into the store.
Speaker 4: But no, I'm an old lady.
Speaker 3: And I can't come in the store. My son Marvin, he just bought himself a new hybrid car, you know those little one things. And then I'll give him a coupon and then could Marvin, could you get your son Marvin to bring you into the store, or get your son Marvin to help you out on the internet. My son Marvin is not home, he's at work, so I told him I would order the TV because he likes the NCIS.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, can you have Marvin, call me and I'll explain it to them.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's that Electronics. This is Brittany, Brittany.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Then Sally Lady said I could use a coupon over the phone, but I forgot to give them the coupon number and my critic call right.
Speaker 1: No, there are two options that you can use that is standard in our store. That you can either come in and purchase or you can go online and purchase it there.
Speaker 3: But I was telling, I was telling I can't stand online because I'm O and my next dam.
Speaker 1: Of course, we don't want you to stand online, but this is going online, going on the internet. Either way, we would be happy to honor your coupon. The television that you probably want is in the five hundred to one thousand dollars range. We'd be happy to honor your coupon.
Speaker 4: Ma'am.
Speaker 3: No TV costs one thousand dollars. Buddy, you crazy, it's a TV.
Speaker 4: It's just gonna go Intell.
Speaker 1: Too, costs that much. This is how much televisions cost.
Speaker 3: You know, you shouldn't be anti old people, because if it wasn't for us old people, you wouldn't be here.
Speaker 1: No, we're not anti old people. We love all of our customers.
Speaker 4: Obviously not because you're not being very nice to me.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that assessment. You have a good day. Thank you so much, and please have someone else call the store.
Speaker 3: This is Sally selling how I was just talking to Brendany and she said, give you a coupon and you can get your forty dollars TV.
Speaker 2: Okay, that that is not going to happen.
Speaker 3: She approved it, Brittany, She was so nice, such nice customs.
Speaker 2: Televisions over the phone.
Speaker 3: Whatever, Why don't you just take my coupon and give me my forty dollar TV and then I'll be out of your hair. Then you won't work home is working late tonight and he not gonna be home. So he told me, or to the TV. What time does the store open?
Speaker 2: We open at nine am?
Speaker 3: All right, then we can put this phone tap on the radio before then so you can hear it. What this is Daniel min Arrow for Elvis Durant in the morning show and you just.
Speaker 4: Got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Get the stody here.
Speaker 4: Brittany that her big boss, Marianne is the reason this all happened, Brittany.
Speaker 2: Is Marianne messing with us on the radio?
Speaker 4: What's they Elvis Duran phone tap,