Speaker 1: Hello, this is Wayne Allen Root and you're on the air. Get ready, America. The conversation starts now. This is America's speech.
Speaker 2: Hey, Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 3: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist.
Speaker 1: I agree, he's unfiltered and he's taking your calls live.
Speaker 4: Wayne, how do you see the current state of maga.
Speaker 5: We are winning, We're taking back the agenda. We're not punching bags anymore. We're actually punching back.
Speaker 6: Sir, Wayne Allen.
Speaker 5: Roots, I'm the loudest MAGA mouth from USA company from Vegas, the entertainment cap.
Speaker 1: Of the world. Pick up the phone, join the conversation, and let your voice be heard.
Speaker 5: This is America speaks, and it starts right now on real America's voice.
Speaker 1: All right, Swayne lar Rude.
Speaker 5: Let me shut off my computer here so I can see there we goes a little bright, Wayne Larude, America speaks. Great to be with you. Get on the phone lines. Let's go eight hundred three four to seven route eight hundred three four to seven route Let's roll, which is by the way, eight hundred three four to seven route is seven six six eight eight hundred three four seven seven sixty six eight.
Speaker 1: Look forward to speaking to you.
Speaker 5: Lots of voicemails from the weekend, but now we get the live calls coming in. I hope lots of news, including major news just broke. First of all, over the weekend, the US Postal Service tighten the mail in voting rules and move to verify voter eligibility.
Speaker 1: Great news.
Speaker 5: Now you gotta remember something. I want to put this in the right light. I'm the guy who recommended this first. I wrote a commentary and send it to President Trump and said that we've got to stop mail in ballots and we've got to restrict.
Speaker 1: The mail in ballots ahead of the midterms.
Speaker 5: And the next thing you know, we put it on an executive order restrict email in ballots, and judge after judge has tried to stop him from doing that and stop the host office been doing that.
Speaker 1: And breaking news.
Speaker 5: Supreme Court Upholls just came in moments ago upholds President Trump's executive order restricting mail in voting ahead of the midterms. Supreme Court is upheld President Trump's EO restricting mail in ballots. Earlier this month, the US District Judge Indira Telwanee, an Obama appoint he expanded our previous block on Trump's executive order on mail in voting. But the Boston Bates judge previously blocked Trump in March twenty twenty five as well, specifically his attempt to create a federal voter list. And now he can do it and don't tell me we're gonna lose the midterms, and we get this, and we got this. It looks like Judge Tawani previously the Constitution is not grant the president any specific powers over elections. And on August eleven, just days ago, Judge Telwane block the US Postal Service implementing Trump's executive order that would make mail in ballots more secure. On Monday, the High Court, meaning the Supreme Court paused Judge in Deer and Telwan He's ruling that block key parts of President Trump's executive order restricting.
Speaker 1: Mail in ballots. Of course, the three liberal judges dissented.
Speaker 5: Kagan Jackson soda, my ear, communists who should be kicked out of our damn country. You know what the problem is, We don't enforce the Communist Control Act of I think it's nineteen fifty four. I'm pretty sure it's nineteen fifty four. See the fifty two or fifty four. I think it's fifty four. If you're a communist, you're against America, the American Constitution, You're against everything that makes this country, this country, everything that makes this country great.
Speaker 1: You should be kicked out of the country and you should be barred from Federal Office of Politics.
Speaker 5: Judge Ships, Supreme Court, you name it, so it does.
Speaker 1: The question is what does this allow? Now?
Speaker 5: The Supreme Court with President Trump for now in his effort to post sweeping new restrictions on distributing mail ballots.
Speaker 1: Putting on hold a lower court ruling that a block key part of the plan.
Speaker 5: The justices over three descents, as in the Three Dissenters, paused a ruling by Judge Tulwane and Boston that prevented the Trup administration from carrying out portions of the March executive Order involving the US Postal Service and eligibility lists.
Speaker 1: It's an intro victory.
Speaker 5: For Trump, but it doesn't resolve the underlying legality of his order. It does not immediately clear the way for new mail ballot system to take effect. A separate injunction Telwani issued on August eleventh.
Speaker 1: Still bars the Postal Service.
Speaker 5: From implementing the procedural changes for the November third election. The administration would need to overcome that order as well.
Speaker 1: So I wish these things were not so complicated. And I thought we just won this battle.
Speaker 5: And the headline is breaking Supreme Court of Poles President Trump's executive order in mail in voting, and then you read to the bottom and it says it doesn't do that. So I'm not sure what you know. I'm as confused as you are. So what did the Supreme Court just allow? And what is still restricted? If his US Postal Service rules are still restricted, then what did this ruling allow?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I have no idea. I don't have a clue. But if we can finally get the Supreme courts agree.
Speaker 5: On the US postal system changes, then I think we win. The Mitchyers so are they try? Are they looking at that case right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know illegal aliens is the whole problem in America.
Speaker 5: Virginia Democrat admits the system failed after is Lomist, illegal charge with killing a landlord, fled to Takstan after state hospital A Virginia State hospital granted a forty eight hour pass. So we murdered his landlord. They give him a forty eight hour pass to get out of jail. So how do you get a forty eight hour pass to get out of jail.
Speaker 1: If you filled someone?
Speaker 5: You murdered someone, and he runs off the Takstan, which I assume is a country that doesn't even have a treaty with us. You can't even have him brought back to the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Here's another one.
Speaker 5: Biden illegal alien busted after filming herself committing a shocking act of child abuse and setting her kitchen ablaze. A deeply disturbed illegal alien admitted into America under the Biden regime has been caught after filming herself on social media committing an unspeakable act of child abuse.
Speaker 1: Responded to a call.
Speaker 5: Miami Dade Sheriffs responded to a call regarding an intentional fire in the kitchen of Miami home. They found twenty six year old Melisa Compo Sanchez at the scene, taken to a mental hospital. Later discovered two videos that revealed her actions were more disturbing. One video shows her singing in Spanish and dancing around her kitchen while holding a lighter before dropping two articles of clilding onto the floor, then spraised the materials with rubbing alcohol, lights.
Speaker 1: Them on fire.
Speaker 5: Second video compo Sanchez seen using lit candles to pour hot melted wax onto her leg and then onto the hands of her two young daughters. She literally poured scorching hot wax on her own kids. These are crazy people, man, crazy people. Trump confirms ICE enforcement proceedings underway against ilon Omar over immigration fraud. You know, just like the Supreme Court ruling I just read you. I want to get excited. Wow, bombshell. Trump confirms ICE enforcement proceedings underway against ilon Omar over immigration fraud. On one hand, great, she's gonna be kicked out of the country, get rid of her, kick her ass to the curb, send her to Somalia.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, you and I both know that a judge is gonna stop it, and she'll never be kicked out.
Speaker 5: Of the country, let alone out of Congress, because there's always a gosh darn fing liberal judge standing in the way.
Speaker 1: Just sick of it. And let's see what you think.
Speaker 5: Speaking of calls one hundred three four to seven route, let me uh, let me find my latest tweet and let me read it to you and see what you think of it.
Speaker 1: And please call and let me know what you think of it. Call one eight hundred three four to seven Route here it is. I am playing the role of Lee Atwaters. You remember Lee Outwater.
Speaker 5: He ran He was the guy who ran all the TV ads for Reagan and then George H. W. Bush, and he created the Willie Horton TV ads about a black man who was a murderer and got let out of prison like this guy in a forty eight hour furlough and he killed three people when he got let out of prison, and they ran that he had daya night and won the election. Okay, remember the Willy Horton tv ads won the election for the GOP when Bush was down eighteen points in late August, down eighteen points to Michael Dukakis in late August. Will I have a theme for the twenty twenty six midterms that'll win it by a landslide. Frame the entire election around Islam. Throw cus to the wind, Tell it like it is. This is about what real Americans care about. This is the threat to our children's future, our country's future, and we all see it and we all know it. This election is about radical Islam taking over the United States. It's about Sharia law. It's about women wearing black birkwoods and knee jobs. I think it's called Nie Cobbs in public. A vote for any Democrat is a vote for Islam. Frame the entire election.
Speaker 1: A vote for any.
Speaker 5: Democrat is a vote for Islam. Take you over the USA. It is my tweet earlier today. It's a vote for Sharia law. It's a vote for Muslim foot washing basins in public bathrooms and airports. It's a vote for setting women back to the dark ages. It's a vote for forcing women to wear black co rings from head to toe, living in darkness. It's a vote for making America into dearborn Michigan. By the way, it's also a vote for muslim men having sex with nine year olds and getting married to them.
Speaker 1: It's a vote to allow the enslavement and murder of Jews.
Speaker 5: And Christians in America. It's a vote for communism merged with radical Islam. Say it twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Show the scenes twenty four to seven of Muslims praying in the middle of the street in York City and the vile Muslim protests on the streets of Dearborn, where they scream death to America and death to Jews, and they fly flags of Somalia and Iran and set American flags on fire.
Speaker 1: Show the college protests chanting death to America and death to Israel.
Speaker 5: Play the ugly sounds, and it is ugly of the Muslim call to prayer her day and night in Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: You know I'm allowed to have an opinion in America.
Speaker 5: Obama said, sweetest sound I've ever heard is the Muslim call to prayer.
Speaker 1: Waynwrood says, ugliest most discuss revolting, making me want to vomit sound is the Muslim call to prayer. It's noise, pollution. Keep it to yourself. I don't want to effing hear it.
Speaker 5: Ignore the communist media, ignore the civil rights blowhards, ignore the ACLU.
Speaker 1: And run these TV ads and give these speeches.
Speaker 5: From every Republican candidate for Congress twenty four hours day, seven days a week, and we win by a landslide because America is not voting for Islam. If you agree, share this post far and wide. That was my tweet earlier today. And that's how we win the midterms. Okay, you can make it about open borders, great. You can make it about crime in the streets.
Speaker 1: Great. You can make it about inflation. Great. You can make it about a thousand different things.
Speaker 5: But I'm telling you this is the Willy Horton ad that wins the election. This is what gets everyone mad. You can make it about transgenders, men and women's sports. A lot of issues are great issues.
Speaker 1: This is the issue.
Speaker 5: It's a merger of communists and radical Islam taking over the United States, and we cannot allow it. Cannot make the whole action, frame the whole election over that issue, and we win the election. I am Lee Atwater. I'm telling you of today, and this is the Willie Horton of today. All Right, I'm Wayne Root and I've paid for that commercial. All Right, let's talk about sponsor of this segment of the show. Because the opposite of Islam and communism is capitalism and prosperity. It's freedom, economic freedom, that's making money, and that's what is about lost Soljoel and Gas is headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruder, whose company has created more than fifteen billion dollars in shareholder value. At its peak, his company, Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, and Ulti Petroleum sword one thousand to one. Have you ever been in anything in your life that's sored one thousand and one? Put in one dollar, get back a thousand. Anyone to put in ten thousand. It turned into thirteen million over ten years. Have you ever turned ten thousand to thirteen million? Anybody watching right now have ten thousand dollars? Can you imagine if you could turn that into thirteen million? That's like winning the lottery. But Lost Soldier could be much bigger than Ultra Patrolling that turned ten thousand and thirteen million with what CEO Mark Bruder belize could be the largest gas discovery in the United States in one hundred years. It's a forty thousand acre territory in Wyoming that took forty years to piece together. The first four thousand feet drilled so far estimated to contain of the six brillion cubic feet of gas. Yes, I said tick trillion management for guesting projects just the first twenty five wells to reduce foreigner million cubic feet per day of natural gas. Do you like those figures six trillion and fourner million a day. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas.
Speaker 1: Go to Loss Soldier dot com.
Speaker 5: Fill out the contact form that's Lost Soldier dot com and if it matters to you. I'm not an investment advisor, not giving investment advice. I'm telling you what I think. I love the project. I think it's my retirement fund. I made a very big investment last year. I'm gonna make another one this year. Matter of fact, I'm making a smaller one in two weeks, and then another one later this year.
Speaker 1: I lost soul Joila Gas.
Speaker 5: I want to make it my you know, my big Grand Slam home run before the day I die, Right, I can retire in style and buy a twenty million dollars house somewhere in.
Speaker 1: Park City, Utah. And I love all right, phone number eight hundred three and a penhouse in Las Vegas. I always want to stay here.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven Roots eight hundred and three four seven seven six six.
Speaker 1: Eight call.
Speaker 5: Now if you're afraid of, me leave a. Voicemail i'll read it on the air And i'll reply to. It if you're not afraid of. Me let's talk on the air when we get. Back twenty eight hundred and three four Seven Route america.
Speaker 1: SPEAKS i want you to.
Speaker 7: Speak we'll be right back.
Speaker 5: In Wayne Allen route here With John, jubilee owner and founder of The Energized health. Program WHEN i Joined Energized health six years, ago it changed my.
Speaker 1: Life since, Then john that.
Speaker 5: Has been a regular guest on all my shows sharing their breakthrough signs of intra cellular. Hydration, john your program changed my life and more importantly for, me expanded my career and it became really just it reversed aged.
Speaker 1: Me it became my fountain of.
Speaker 5: Youth and many people are now using your program along with THE glp, ones the weight loss, DRUGS A Zepich majar and all of. Them explain how Energized health is working alongside these weight loss, drugs a perfect.
Speaker 1: Synergy, well how we do that?
Speaker 8: Way and as weight loss is one, thing but with every weight loss drug that there, is all the families of weight loss, drugs they also come with the weight.
Speaker 3: Loss of our, healthy lean muscle and our healthy, hydration which is the way we don't want to, lose, right we don't want to lose that and get cyclopedia or.
Speaker 8: Osteoporosis so energized health we guarantee you will gain your.
Speaker 3: Hydration and you will gain your.
Speaker 8: Main healthy muscle mass while you're losing your visceral and subcutaneous.
Speaker 3: Fat that's why it's kind of THE matchi mate.
Speaker 8: In heaven wan that they don't get the two negatives that come with THE glp.
Speaker 1: Ones perfect.
Speaker 5: Synergy Energized health protocol targets the root cause of many elements and diseases and helps people get off their medications and lose their fat.
Speaker 8: Fast explain, well all of medical sciences is trained to go after the. Symptom so here's a, symptom here's a, drug here's a, symptom here's a, drug and energize.
Speaker 3: Health we don't look at the. Symptom we look at the root.
Speaker 8: Costs the root cost of ninety nine point nine percent every illness and.
Speaker 3: Disease one thing is. Inflammation and just like when you walk into a room and turn a light, on darkness cannot.
Speaker 8: Exist when you put intracellular hydration in a human, body inflammation cannot. Exist and so that's why we reverse thousands of illnesses and diseases with our breakthrough patent pending science of intrat sular.
Speaker 3: Hydrations all, right it's a great.
Speaker 5: Program it's an amazing. Program it changed my. Life i'm EXHIBIT a thank, You. John i've got a NEW tv.
Speaker 1: Show thanks to. You i'm being sixty five years.
Speaker 5: Old i'm turning sixty five years old This, july AND i got a NEW tv show unheard of in the adults OF tv. History you get forty percent off and go on the same journey as me when you go to energizehealth Dot com and just say war when you speak to them For Wayne allen route forty percent off and you go on the same. JOURNEY i hope it Anti age is. YOU i hope it's your fountain of. Youth god bless all of. You Energized health Dot com promo code.
Speaker 7: War all, Right getting, Out Root root The, Root The root is on.
Speaker 5: Fire welcome back phone number one eight hundred three four Seven ROUTE I, LOVE I Love, Florida florida takes. That Time square ads with this message About Zorron, Mandami Florida chamber Of commerce lawns The Time Square billboard campaign Coly mandami The Economic developer of The.
Speaker 1: Year we want to thank them for the.
Speaker 5: Jobs the companies and the people are pushing out In New york and a lot of them are coming To. FLORIDA a new billboard says thanks for the, Jobs Mayor. Mandami another one Names Mandami It's Economic developer of The. Year great, Stuff hilarius tsandas does a great job down In. Florida More westerners waking up To islam as government bans face, coverings leaving Both muslims and feminists.
Speaker 1: Angry this is WHAT i want them to. Do.
Speaker 5: Right In, portugal they banned women from wearing face. Coverings The portuguese are Realizing islam is no place In. Europe President Antonio Jose segura signed a bill into law banning face coverings in, public dubbed The Burka. LAW uk based outlet Gb news says the policy was adopted In lisbon In, july with a right wing coalition and government favoring. It under the new, law wearing clothing meant to hide or obstruct one's face in public is punishable by fines ranging from one hundred and fifty euros to three thousand year. Euros forcing someone to cover their face could carry a prison sentence of up to three.
Speaker 1: Years SO i love. THAT i love. That this Is.
Speaker 5: America, okay That's. Portugal Forget, portugal this Is. America you can't cover your face in public wearing total darkness when you take A id photo at THE.
Speaker 1: Dmv are you kidding? Me you can't let people like that on an.
Speaker 5: Airplane take your gosh darn face mask, off take your burke, off take your knee job, off whatever the hell you call.
Speaker 1: IT i don't, here take it. Off rip it off their damn. Face you can wear.
Speaker 5: It in a in A muslim place of. Worship you could wear it in your home you want to.
Speaker 1: Suffocate how about It's.
Speaker 5: America we're, free but you can't wear it in public because we need to watch people on the street find out who the criminals. Are and you're not allowed to cover your face like. That this is, ridiculous you, know because you could then Say i'm A muslim and wear it after you rob a bank and run away from the bank and no one gets see your. Face you can wear in an airplane and bomb the plane and take it.
Speaker 1: Down and kill.
Speaker 5: Everyone you can walk in a restaurant stick it. Up you can walk in a jewelry store and stick it. Up we can't allow. This So trump needs to pass an executive orders that bans Radical, islam Ban shuria, law and bans whatever the name is for the crap that covers their, Face, birkwoods knee, jobs, whatever whatever the hell they call. Them all, right let's grab some. Calls dave From ohio is. Online One dave From, Ohio, Cincinnati. OHIO i Know dave from The Billy Cunningham, Show my old Friend, dave The harley, driver the. Trucker how you, Doing, dave what's going?
Speaker 2: On, well you can drive A lambo, too so you can throw, that throw that in their, way you drive.
Speaker 1: Away you drive A harley at A.
Speaker 2: Lambo AND i got A, Lambo, yes, yes A lambo. Yours i'll have to cruise it on out To vegas and let you check it on. Out but let's go talk about all that you've had me cracking, up because everything you're saying Is i've got a whole stack of newspapers and stories right here in front of, me and everything you talked About i've got laid, out and i gotta let the audience Know i'm not on your payroll And i'm not just a parakeet repeating everything you say, right, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly and you're not a.
Speaker 5: Parakeep but, listen everyone's a parakeeper who watches this show because we all believe the same, things because we have common. Sense and you can't let Every muslim into this country because their culture is not compatible with The United states Of america and democracy and.
Speaker 1: Capitalism it's just not Fat.
Speaker 2: Well, well, yeah you're right there on the. Money and you know you're talking about these women all covered, up how about that want to Be isis. Terrorists she was all covered up from head to. Toe and IF i had to cover up three hundred and fifty pounds and, STUFF i Guess i'd wear something like that. Too but she wanted to blow up The New York State house and kill a bunch of politicians and. Everything and that was just last. Week luckily the good guys spoiled that, plot so that that rides along with what all you're talking.
Speaker 5: About of, course it happens every, day every, day and in every way they're trying to conquer this. Country they're trying to terrorize this, country trying to blow this country up, there they're trying to create no go zones like they have In, europe they're trying to intimidate, women they're trying to abuse their.
Speaker 1: Wives many of them have multiple.
Speaker 5: Wives you, know they come To america with twenty wives and fifty, kids and they think we're supposed to pay the welfare for their twenty wives and fifty.
Speaker 1: Kids. Ridiculous it's. Crazy and that's what's going On.
Speaker 2: Europe The, hey they're getting away with that all over the country in these the so called sanctuary. City is there any place you have A democrat mayor and A democrat? Governor, uh It's katie bar the. Door but, hey let me give you some, things because here's What i'm concerned, About. Wayne AND i know that you get all these fake. Polls you already talked about. It but right Now i'm concerned, because like right here In, ohio you know my old home, turf you, know right, Now John houstead's behind in the post is a, lousy lousy career politician that shared the red communist brown that believe, me never did na for the citizens Of. Ohio and he's leading by eight or ten. Points and then you Got ramaswami he's losing supposedly to. THIS i want to be fauci queen that allied to The ohio, citizens you, know with get your shots and get more, shots and blah blah. Blah and THEN i Hear Tom cotton's losing In, arkansas that creep In, texas he's leading in the. Polls you have got to Tell trump what you're talking. About he has got to go to these. Rallies And i'll tell you who he needs to take along with. Them are these gold star families that have been murdered and rape their, children their, kids their, daughters and highlight them like you, said and highlight all of crime by these illegals that because Of, trump the crime rate is actually coming, down but it's still rampant in all these sanctuary. Cities AM i right or?
Speaker 5: Wrong it's dramatically down In, america and murders are dramatically, down BUT i guarantee you it's not dramatically down In chicago And baltimore And detroit And New york AND la and say If fisco And New orleans and every town run By, democrats it's not, down it's.
Speaker 1: Up and that's the problem if the. Nation you, know when you see these Less.
Speaker 5: Dave you know we're considered like one of the five most violent names in the. World if you took Out democrat, cities we're like the top five safest nation in the.
Speaker 1: World take Out democrat. Cities there are no, murders.
Speaker 9: There are no.
Speaker 1: Rapes all the problems are In democrat.
Speaker 2: Cities, well you, know you're exactly. Right and the other thing to kind of highlight how many times by of, course you will never see It wayne in mainstream media because they cover up all these stories about real, Crime but how many times have civilians under the rescue in, shootings in the law break and how many lives are they actually say? It because of the states with the concealed, carry you can ask.
Speaker 5: Armed, citizens right armed, citizens correct legally armed. Citizens you, know, Look i've never Understood. Dave you, Know i've never stood this anti gun bias at. All but let's just SAY i can even understand you if you're against criminals with guns committing. Crimes but why would anyone be against a citizen who's never in their Lives i's been, arrested never committed a prime never beat their, wife never beat the. Dog they're good, people they go to church and they've got a. Gun that's the best defense For america is having that person in the street with a, gun in his car with a, gun and in his house with a. Gun that's what keeps you.
Speaker 1: Safe why would.
Speaker 5: Anyone want to take that gun away from someone who has not ever committed a prime with a, gun but rather could defend you when some bad guys committed a. Crime makes no.
Speaker 1: Sense, Hey, dave we got a. Run we'll go to an ad.
Speaker 5: Break we got a hard out from this. SEGMENT i appreciate you. Calling you always make total. Sense you're a very smart, guy calling as much as you. Want you are welcome on my. Show thank You dave From, cincinnati My harley driver and now My lambow.
Speaker 1: DRIVER i didn't know Edda. Lamborghini how cool is? That? Dave thank.
Speaker 5: You all, right we'll hit it out quick. Break we'll get. Back my good old FRIEND jd From vegas is on the. Line sam From LA's on the. Line got a lot of. Calls eight hundred.
Speaker 1: And three four seven roots see in a second right way down.
Speaker 5: Room you, Know i'm trying to say The Republican party because they're a bunch of bumbling in the other and they don't understand what matters to the average. Person And i'm trying to make it clear what matters to the average. Person it's the war On islam that's being waged in our, country the war By islam that's being waged in our.
Speaker 1: Country AND i want it to be the election.
Speaker 5: To be the war On islam that could be waged by The Republican.
Speaker 1: Party and they're too stupid to even understand the. Issue oh my, god they'll call us.
Speaker 5: Racist, well then you'll lose the midterms and have. Nothing this is Your Willy horton moment to win the. Election frame the entire election as us against, Them america Against.
Speaker 1: Islam frame it, radical say Radical.
Speaker 5: Islam if you're scared to death of being Against, islam Radical islam And sharia law and wearing burke was over your, face that's What the foot washing basins in public, places all of those are what this has to be framed.
Speaker 1: As and you win the.
Speaker 5: Election just Like Willie, horton Leat water didn't air. That people called him. Racist the guy committed murders while he was out on bail and he was.
Speaker 1: Black does that mean you're against all black? People of course. Not you're against that black.
Speaker 5: Criminal doesn't make you a. Racist i'm not against All. Muslims but the reality is The quiran does say they have to conquer us and murder us or enslave us if we will not convert to their.
Speaker 1: Religion they have come here to conquer. Us and we can't have mosques.
Speaker 5: Built all over The United, states, right and we can't have people running for office who believe in communism Or. Islam if you believe that The quuran is more important or That sharia law is more important than The American, constitution you have to be banned from running for. Office and if you say, this you will win the election Because america isn't voting For. Islam america will vote against The Democrat. Party one more THING i want to, mention and then we get to. Calls Elon musk's huge mid term investment widens the gofp's money. Advantage So Elon musk is gonna put about two hundred million dollars in the.
Speaker 1: Election and maybe that'll. Help maybe we'll win even.
Speaker 5: Without trump taking my advice on making this a ward Against islam Radical. Islam maybe we'll win even without him taking my advice to have a capital gains tax cut to sell your. Home maybe will win without he'll win without my advice to declare a national security emergency for. Elections any one of those probably guarantees us we win the. Midterms all three absolutely guarantee we win the.
Speaker 1: Midterms but it takes. Balls.
Speaker 5: Now trump has the, BALLS i know, that but he's surrounded by people who don't have the, balls surrounded by. RHINOS i know that for a, fact surrounded by rhinos scared of their own, shadow who talk them out of half the things that he ought to. Do and that's the reason a lot of this stuff just doesn't get. Done but maybe we'll win, anyway because we have all the money, advantage and we've also got one, thousand you, know election monitors being sent to all of The United, states the biggest, thing you, know the biggest election monitoring coordination ever done in the history of our. Country we've also got The Supreme court that ruled that you can't have these jerry mandard minority districts. Anymore we should have picked up like twenty, seats but maybe we'll pick up. Seven and seven that used to Be democrat that Become republican is a fourteen seat. Turnaround no one's mentioning that that we have fourteen extra seats in addition to the two or three we're ahead of right.
Speaker 1: Now so really it's fourteen plus, two it's.
Speaker 5: Sixteen it's not that easy For democrats to overcome. That it's not a guarantee That democrats are winning the. Midterms and now the money advantage huge for the publican. Party Elon musk chipping in even more two, million AND i would guess That Sheldon adamson's, Widow Maria, adamson will also chip in one hundred million dollars at. Least and we've already got about a billion dollars socked away and they have.
Speaker 1: Nothing The, democrats they're, broke.
Speaker 5: So it's not going to be that easy for them to, win even with the entire media being in the bag for. THEM i still have hope that we can win the, midterm even Without trump taking my three big advice. Ideas so we'll see J d In Las Vegas. Online, ONE, jd what's going?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 9: Brother he AM i lucky to have one of the best warmer backs on Radio. Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: Davis, yeah he's.
Speaker 9: My warm up.
Speaker 7: Back he's.
Speaker 1: Good that's.
Speaker 2: Good i'm the.
Speaker 9: Headliner i'm the headliner that'll get a mad when he hears. This you know a lot of things to talk about along first of, all what you're talking about in the, ADS i would emphasize some of the votes Against Kate steinley at.
Speaker 2: Law when she.
Speaker 9: Was murdered In San. Francisco there were just three More american women and In virginia that were murdered by. Illegals it seems like in the past two or three weeks we've had about seven or eight. MORE i would just highlight the, illegal illegal. Crime IF i was a congressman running in my, DISTRICT i don't know how we're Losing North carolina because that ex governor who was running for senator was the guy that got the no. Bail he's responsible for that woman that was had her throat cut in on the bus, Subway, yeah by an. Illegal SO i, mean you got to educate The american people because they're just trying to make a living and put food on their. Table they don't know what's going. On like you and me And, dave they can't follow. It BUT i think a lot of the success That trump has had is because of his. Cabinet if you Compare trump's cabinet compared To biden's people And obama's. People This Scott bessen is one of the sharpest Guys i've ever seen money, wise, yes and is Opening Marco. RUBIO i don't want to take the time and mentioning all the. Names they're all great, practically The gallon Our, Agriculture volpi and E. Pa but, Anyhow i'm not vote as somebody else, anyhow.
Speaker 1: The Elden, Lee Elden.
Speaker 9: Sheldon, YEAH i don't know WHY i Said, volpee but, anyhow well he was A republican governor In massachusetts about forty years. Ago to Nice italian. Guy but, Anyhow Uh, BESSON i think is going to be successful in Strangling iran's economy and bringing them down to the point where they're going to have to get on their knee and say. Uncle if anybody could do, it he's better than all all the treasure, guys all the money guys in the past forty. Years this guy is as smart as a, whip AND i think he's gonna get it. Done and, yeah, no, no.
Speaker 5: Listen the only THING i would, SAY jd is they better have a gigantic contingent of secret service.
Speaker 1: Around Scott besson and he'd better.
Speaker 5: Be living on a military base because the Same iranian hit squads that are out to Kill trump and his family. Today by the, way they put a ten million dollar bounty on the head Of Baron. Trump ten million to Kill Baron. Trump they better have major security around all these. Guys Scott besson has just become public enemy number one In. Iran you, know you can't let him get killed just Because trump's alive And trump has one hundred guys surrounding him every.
Speaker 1: Day we need a hundred guys On Scott.
Speaker 5: Besson, now this guy is right in the cross airs Of, iran and you also need a hundred guys Around Baron trump And Milennia. TRUMP i, MEAN i don't know how the hell these people walk. Around you, know the guts it takes to Be trump's, children the guts it takes to Be trump's, wife the guts it takes to be In trump's.
Speaker 1: Cabinet scary scary. STUFF. Jd we appreciate your. Call thank you very.
Speaker 5: Much appreciate it, WELL. Jd my regular, CALLERS. Jg we gotta, run we gotta. Run we're heading to the end of the. Segment let me talk about the sponsor of this segment before we run.
Speaker 1: There we.
Speaker 5: Go sponsor of the segment, is how DO i pronounce This? ZASTAVA i got it right, Now Oh. ZOSTAVA i always forget the right way to pronounce. It my Director patar Is, serbian so he Knows zostava, arms not that it really. Matters they'd be just fine IF i pronounced it the other. Way But Zastava arms began one hundred and seventy years ago In. Serbia Today zostava is one of the world's most recognized names in military and sporting. Firearms No zostava product is more legendary than the, seventy the battle Proven ak. Rifle in twenty, eighteen Entrepreneuranco uristik Brought zostova firearms directly To american gun. Owners zastova quickly earned a reputation for, quality, durability, reliability Earning Gun importer of The. Year many gun experts say they make the Best ak forty seven semi automatic rifles in the. World one of the most Recognizable zostava rifles is the Z Pap zpap, zpap the sporting version of the. Seventy my Wife cindy has. One she loves shooting that. Gun this semi automatic sporting rifle has a simple.
Speaker 1: Reputation it's built like a.
Speaker 5: Tank it features a fifty percent thicker than STANDARD aka, receiver longer, handguards flip up night, sights and grenade gas. Cutoff ZOSTOVA zpap built like a, tank built to be.
Speaker 1: Used built to.
Speaker 5: Last discover the Z pap family At Zostova ARMS usa dot.
Speaker 1: Com most put THE usa in.
Speaker 5: There That's ZOSTOVA armsusa dot. Com all, right we have time to to grab A voicemai and then we'll run one Voicemailed greg From california online.
Speaker 10: One AND i had an idea to stop all the illegal. Truckers make the people who hired those illegal truckers were totally responsible for the damages that the truckers. Caused in other, words they can't pass it on to the insurance. Company they are, liable AND i think that would stop. Everything have a good day.
Speaker 1: BYE i like. IT i keep saying that my audience gives me my best.
Speaker 5: Ideas you, know they're just common sense people and they have great. Ideas this is proof that middle class people In america are the best. Ideas and just like my, dad my, dad the, BUTCHER i swear to. YOU a very simple, guy you. Know he sent me To Columbia Ivy league school right when the dad was. Born he told me and my, sister you have to go To. Columbia you have to go To. Columbia you're going to go To. Columbia you will go To, columbia you will.
Speaker 1: Graduate and live The american.
Speaker 5: Dream AND i got Into, columbia Graduated vavatory in my high, school got Into, columbia and Graduated Columbia Dean's, list and did and do live The american.
Speaker 1: Dream my dad was.
Speaker 5: Right but WHEN i got out Of, columbia of COURSE i THOUGHT i was a genius and my dad was an idiot because he was a, butcher a blue collar, butcher AND i thought.
Speaker 1: He didn't know.
Speaker 5: Anything AND i came to realize that he knew, everything that he was always right about.
Speaker 1: Everything everything he ever.
Speaker 5: Said may not have come out articulate and, eloquent but he always turned out to be right about. Everything he embarrassed me with how not eloquent he, sounded and he sent me To columbia SO i would be. Eloquent so of course it's only NATURAL i was a little embarrassed by.
Speaker 1: Him but THEN i realized he was always.
Speaker 5: Right he had common, sense which no one A columbia ever. Had none of those smart lawyers had common, sense and my, dad the butcher Did and that's what you guys have common Sense AND i agree with that.
Speaker 1: Argument let the trucking companies be. Responsible if you hired illegal and they kill, someone insurance should not. Out great. Idea we'll be right.
Speaker 8: Back all.
Speaker 1: Right, wait the Reason i'm.
Speaker 5: Wearing a red shirt to them and red because my guest today on my. Podcast you, know we don't do guests on this.
Speaker 1: Show we do calls from. You but my guest on my podcast.
Speaker 5: Earlier, today My Warzone live, podcast Was Gordon, chang who's an expert on Communist. CHINAS i THOUGHT i were red, right and SO i Interviewed Gordon. Chag, well you know, What it turned out to be one of the best interviews. Ever what a great interview that explains the relationship Between American china and What china is looking to. Do murder us, all, yeah no. Exaggeration he is The china expert and they want to murder us. All they want to Destroy america and murder. US i, thought enslave us like little worker, bees he, said, no There's chinese officials on. Record they want to make us. Extinct they want to kill Every. American they want to wipe us off the face of the. Earth they need to Kill america in capitalism so that all The chinese understand only communism.
Speaker 1: Work they don't want to see us working.
Speaker 5: And beating them because that will convince The chinese and their country to either overthrow them or to fight for. Capitalism they want to make sure all The chinese get the message that only.
Speaker 1: Communism, works so they want to kill Every. American watch the.
Speaker 5: Interview go to my website root For america dot com and at the top click on Watch wayne's. Podcast right at the top of the website top paid home, paid Watch wayne's. Podcast click on, it and then you'll see the interview. Today you'll see it dated, today and you'll see the interview With Gordon, chang and you'll hear What china wants to do To, america exactly what how they think and this this is a good half hour. INTERVIEW i think it's like twenty five to thirty, minute so. Watch it's very in depth interview and a very Informative Gordon, Chang America's china.
Speaker 1: Expert he understands how they, think how they. Think good.
Speaker 5: News fauci's lawyers launch a legal defense fund as investigations against him. Intensive Attorney General Todd blanche Called senate findings extraordinarily. Troubling even if nothing ever, happens if they don't go After fauci on the federal end from THE, doj you know our, Ag Todd. Blanche even if they, don't the states are going after.
Speaker 1: Him REMEMBER i wrote that commentary months.
Speaker 5: Ago the way to Beat fauci if you can't go after him because the parton on the federal, level the way to go after him is on Each republican. State the ags In texas And, Florida, oklahoma what are the Most republican?
Speaker 1: States, Utah idaho need to go after him and destroy him and ruin his.
Speaker 5: Life and this is proof his life is being ruined for the rest of his. Life he's gonna be ruined, legally, financially brand.
Speaker 1: Wise this guy's gonna go down in history as.
Speaker 5: Evil Joseph mangela of The United states of modern.
Speaker 1: Days his life is.
Speaker 5: MISERY i wouldn't wish the rest of his life on my worst.
Speaker 1: Enemy screw, you. Fauci we're taking you.
Speaker 5: Down but even if we don't take you, down your life will be misery in court for the rest of your. Life, today you're In alabama tomorrow and you're In utah the day, after you're In. Idaho any one of them is a death penalty.
Speaker 1: STATE i hope you.
Speaker 5: UNDERSTAND i hope To god the death penalty is on the you, know is on the the is what.
Speaker 1: Some of these ags are.
Speaker 5: Considering, Right it's on The it's on the, board right is being considered on the. BOARD i hope, so because he deserves the death. Penalty he is a, horrible horrible human. Being let's take a call From roxanne And florida About Secretary Scott thessent's speech today About.
Speaker 1: Iran, Roxanne floris.
Speaker 6: Yours, Okay so about the sense pssants talk, Today i'm. Thrilled i'm behind that as one hundred. Percent But i'll tell YOU i would feel a lot better if we were less dependent on foreign Good and that's not the government's fault, entirely although for years they made the climate that. Way but we need. To you can't go Into walmart and buy ten things that nine of them aren't made In.
Speaker 1: China, yeah, yeah, NO i, Know and So.
Speaker 5: Roxanne that's the point of tariffs is to bring manufacturing back to The United, states.
Speaker 6: Right but you, know the businesses need to get on the stick on this because and we do. Too you, know it's our own fault if we buy foreign stuff just you, know AND i realized money is tight for, people but we need to start insisting On american goods because you know what where this is going to end.
Speaker 11: UP i THINK i think this business that he was talking about today is going to make it really interesting months ahead of. Us you, know if these countries that are SUPPLYING us goods that we're dependent on dig in there old Like china's the One i'm thinking.
Speaker 6: Of, yeah and, say well we. Don't, yeah you know that.
Speaker 1: Roxane as an. EXAMPLE i think this is what you're talking.
Speaker 5: About china makes ninety percent of all of our prescription drugs and definitely acce. ANTIBOTICS i think maybe it's eighty percent of all drugs and ninety percent of all. Antibiotics so If china suddenly Said we're not going to send you any antibotics or drugs until you get rid of the, tariffs or until you what, Whatever the issue is whether It's, iran whether It's, venezuela whether it's. Tariffs If china dug in their, heels they could destroy our. Country but we could destroy theirs financially because we buy everything from. Them if they try, that we'll just shut down their markets and they'll go. Broke everyone's walking on egg. Shells everyone's. Nervous we could destroy, them they could destroy. Us it's a very scary. Situation but if we made our own drugs and antabotics, again then they couldn't have any leverage over.
Speaker 1: Us and that's what you're talking, about.
Speaker 6: Right, Right remember fifteen or so twenty years ago when the food coming over there was killing our cats and.
Speaker 1: Dogs, yes were all.
Speaker 6: That painted food coming.
Speaker 1: Overt taints of pet? Food?
Speaker 4: YEAH i?
Speaker 1: Remember and how.
Speaker 6: About the scandal about the the tainted uh what do they call? It false? Drugs? Uh uh counters? Drugs problem with?
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, Look Chinese china is nothing but. Problem we Need.
Speaker 5: China china's destroyed our middle class because they pay slave.
Speaker 1: Wages so all these businesses go.
Speaker 5: To china and they Hire chinese companies who Hire chinese citizens Or vietnamese citizens Or thai Or malaysia and the Whole Far east pays slave.
Speaker 1: Wages we can't compete with.
Speaker 5: That but If trump hits them with big, tariffs then suddenly he's leveled the playing field and it might make sense for these companies to bring some of that manufacturing or all of it back to the good OLD. Us So trump knows what he's. DOING i believe, It, Roxanne thank you for the call once, again smart common sense average people In. America no more than you. Know IF i picked up the alumni list From harvard and went through the first hundred, names you know more than all of.
Speaker 1: Them they're all. Clueless they got their head up their.
Speaker 5: Butts let's go With and you know WHY i could say that BECAUSE i went To Ivy league Columb, university my sister went To Ivy League Columbia. University my sister Graduated Columbia Law, school and my oldest daughter Graduated.
Speaker 1: Harvard and then got her master's degree or. PhD So i'm not one of these.
Speaker 5: Guys no liberal can watch my show and, go, Oh Wayne root is anti. Education, No i'm anti communist brainwashing in those Education Ivy league, factories anti The jew, Hatred i'm ANTI Dei i'm anti the affirmative.
Speaker 1: Action But i'm not anti.
Speaker 5: EDUCATION i Graduated Valve Victoria Boy High. School i'm a very educated. Guy THEN i Graduated Columbia university and my daughter went To. Harvard SO i can say these. THINGS i could tell you the. TRUTH i didn't learn anything At columbia that helped me in the real, world And i'm guessing my daughter didn't learn anything At harvard that helped her in the real. World the reality, Is i'm not anti. EDUCATION i wish they would teach real world. VALUES i wish they would Teach Christian Judaeo christian. VALUES i wish they would treat teach Pro american. VALUES i wish they wouldn't favor people that are black Or, latino or illegal, aliens or gay or. TRANSGENDER i wish they'd favor whoever is the best person to get Into columbia Or, harvard which might very possibly Be oh my, gosh white straight.
Speaker 1: Men can you imagine we only Built?
Speaker 5: AMERICA i think we did a pretty damn good, job all. Right lisa From florida is calling online one about national. Security, lisa you're, On, oh it's a. Voicemail it's a voicemail From. Lisa the flora Is.
Speaker 4: LISA'S i just want to SAY i love your passion and energy and solution. ATTITUDE i Hope trump listens and does the national. Emergency but we need to get These muslims out of. Here we have six mosque just in my little county In. Florida, see it's out of. Control it's. Insanity The muslims and the foreigners gotta.
Speaker 1: Go See lisa don't even know WHAT i was gonna say. Today this voicemail is from over the. Weekend she had no.
Speaker 5: IDEA i was going to open the show by saying that this we should frame long day of, talking frame this entire election around The muslim Attempted muslim takeover The United states Of, america attempted Radical islamization of The United states Of. America All, Right, lucky the show's, ending because my voice is ending with the. Show so you, Know i've got to thank the, sponsor as we say, Tonight Tangible. INVESTMENTS i gotta start drinking water because try to keep my voice. Alive, Wow ody did a very passionate one hour and fifteen minute podcasts before we started this. Show this segment is sponsored By Tangible. Investments how important is its own gold to goal go up? Today let's, see let's look real. QUICK i think it's always good to know BECAUSE i own a lot of, gold AND i want to know if gold went up, Today And i'd like to tell you of gold went up? Today so do goal go up? Today gold went up again today twenty. Dollars that's not much for. Gold golds we go up one hundred dollars a. Day but gold was up a lot, Today silver was up a lot, today and crypto was up a lot. Today crypto's almost eighty thousand. Dollars, Wow so how important is it to so? Gold China Central bank just increase their gold reserves for the twenty consecutive.
Speaker 1: Month. UH i believe now it's probably twenty.
Speaker 5: One i'm pretty sure we should update that it's gonna be twenty one straight. Months and that's the reason gold's going up so, much because When china, buys gold goes.
Speaker 1: Up china's prepared for what's? Coming are?
Speaker 5: You and that's What Gordon chang talks about on my podcast, Today what's? Coming china has lots of bad things in store for, Us but buying gold is not.
Speaker 1: Enough you need to buy it at the right price right.
Speaker 5: Now Tangible investments is offering gold bullion on just one percent over, spot unheard. Of they offer silver's lows three percent. Overspot tangible has been in business for more forty years has handled more than two billion dollars in. Transactions if you want, gold, silver precious metals or rare coins from a credible company with honest, pricing Call Tangible. Investments everybody needs to own some gold to protect. Yourselves eight eight eight three to three oh forty three fifty one eight eight eight three to three oh forty three to fifty one to go to the website they created just for my fan.
Speaker 1: And root for gold dot.
Speaker 5: Com That's root for gold dot com and tell Them Wade root sent. You they'll treat you like A vip and they'll roll out the red Carpet root for gold Dot.
Speaker 1: Com everyone should own. Gold that's WHAT i do all.
Speaker 5: DAY i root For, AMERICA i root for, CAPITALISM i root for, gold AND i root for all of.
Speaker 1: You god bless, You god Bless, Trump god Bless.
Speaker 5: America and AS i always, Say viva my tax Free Las.
Speaker 1: Vegas. GOOD i all.
Speaker 5: Right dan My, pado THE ceo of Z Echid Genesis, medicine a biotech. Company they've been developing medicines to Treat parkinson's, disease reverse type two, diabetes reverse heart, disease and to potentially reverse chronic. Aim dan joins us now to talk about a PRE ipo investment.
Speaker 1: Opportunity, dan.
Speaker 5: Welcome, first please tell my fans what a PRE ipo.
Speaker 12: Is PRE ipo is very, Simple, wayne when a company raises money prior to going public so we can pay for the, lawyers the, accountants the. Auditors they raise a small amount of money half a million, dollars a million. Dollars we're raising a million for our NEXT. Ipo how come.
Speaker 5: Most of the people watching us right now have never seen a PRE ipo investment opportunity.
Speaker 12: BEFORE i was an investment banker for thirty. YEARS i took about one hundred companies. Public whenever there was a PRE ipo, OPPORTUNITY i kept it or gave it to my sweetest friends because it's the Sweet we're offering it to the public because we want more fans of our medicine and what we. Need but it's very rarely offered to the. PUBLIC i don't Think i've ever seen.
Speaker 5: One, Yeah i've never ever seen one myself, personally never participate in. One this PRE ipo investment opportunity is with one of your sister marketing.
Speaker 1: Companies tell us about the.
Speaker 12: Company It's Regenitive medicine Of. Europe so these they have the exclusive rights to all of our drugs For. Europe europe has fifty percent more of the population than The United states has THE usi is going, Great we're having a great. Response now we're getting ready For europe to go public probably in nine to twelve months at ten dollars to fifteen dollars to.
Speaker 1: Share what are the details of the investment.
Speaker 12: Deal it's very. Simple it's five dollars a share minimum, investment two thousand shares ten thousand, dollars and when the taco's, public they'll be able to sell at that.
Speaker 5: Time ten thousand dollars minimum. Investment when's the ideal expected to?
Speaker 12: Happen and nine to twelve, Months, Wayne but we got so much good news coming, out they're gonna be. Happy it'll go higher than.
Speaker 5: Ten all, right this is your chance to get in before AN ipl. Listing go now to a new website they created just for my fans invest dashwar dot. Com that's invest dashwar dot. Com this is not investment. Advice always do your own due, diligence but if you've been waiting for the right entry, point this is the time invest dashwar dot.
Speaker 1: Com