Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's La La Kent.
Speaker 2: Welcome to untraditionally, La La, Hello, gorgeous, Welcome back to untraditionally, La La. I'm so excited to have tea Tea back. Welcome Tea.
Speaker 1: I'm back.
Speaker 2: You're beck Adam, and we need to squash some shit.
Speaker 1: What is being said now? I don't read anything well.
Speaker 2: I think people are confused by the comfortability that this family has, and I find it very important to let the listeners know. Are we a weird family? Yes, the dynamic is close. We are tight knit. We joke very inappropriately, sometimes about sex, sometimes about drug use, sometimes about.
Speaker 1: Oh, sex and drug use at the same time.
Speaker 2: Just uncomfortable topics that maybe some people wouldn't joke about, especially in front of their families.
Speaker 1: But it is very important.
Speaker 2: That you guys know when I come home after doing whatever with the opposite sex, I never in a million years would share those moments with my fucking brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that what people think? People?
Speaker 2: Yes, people are like, why is why are they so comfortable talking about this stuff in front of each other? And I'm like, because it's like mostly just made up in my head, but like actual intimacy that I had with someone.
Speaker 1: I would not with my mom.
Speaker 2: Yes, I share everything with my mom like she birthed me, like she pushed me out of her body, So of course I feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Do you have to share things with your mom? No? Is it weird? I don't don't with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know when Easton's talking to a girl, let alone you guys, doing whatever it is he may or may not be doing.
Speaker 1: These vultures, these two vultures at home. You think I would talk to tell anything to you two about women? Guys. I lie about going places when I'm going to hang out with a girl because it's easier to tell them I'm going shopping with a buddy or to a movie with a group of friends, then to go I'm talking to a girl, and then go what's her Instagram? What does she do? Where's she from? Yeah? No, so no, I don't tell anything about anyone I'm talking to to now vultures at home.
Speaker 2: But I make inappropriate jokes, whether it's with my family on TV, to a group of strangers.
Speaker 1: I make inappropriate jokes all the time, no matter who is around. Because I'm sorry my dad, Yeah, my dad was really made the most inappropriate jokes at the most inappropriate times, and guess what, it was the best and most funny moments that have ever been embedded in those are all the things.
Speaker 2: I remember when you came down the stairs after he died and everyone was crying, and you were like, why is everyone so sad?
Speaker 1: It's like someone died. Yeah, I go, so this, just to put it that way, this is every my dad has just passed. People are in the house and like it was a grandiose entrance where you got to look over and see down the stairs from their from their bedroom. Yes, And I walk down the stairs and everybody looks up at me because nobody wants to go in there. Nobody wants to go in and see him except the the you know, corner and all that. So I go down the stairs and I go, guys, he's in there, still sleeping, And not one person laughed. And I thought, oh, no, misfire And like I say, wind loser, maybe wind loser, draw. Yeah, gotta be said, wind lose or draw. And guess what, I don't know if that was a draw or a lose. But you know, you didn't take the w long story longer. We're very inappropriate. But when it comes to real life, I'm not sharing a lot.
Speaker 2: I feel more comfortable sharing it on like Vanderpump Rules or I guess now the Valley in front of a bunch of people that just maybe watching. I We're weird. We're weird, We're weird, we're weird.
Speaker 1: I don't care. A lot is talking to a guy had no idea, honestly, and tell my mother because she goes she was outside in the main room because I could hear her talking to him, and I think they were talking of her.
Speaker 2: An hour.
Speaker 1: I was like, who the hell is she talking to? And then she said the name and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, it just goes to show that you don't listen to the podcast either.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Okay, it's all good, anyway, let's move. Okay, it's fine. We're weird. We got it.
Speaker 2: But I also sometimes think it's weird when someone's like, I would never tell my mom that, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, that's strange. But I also like, that's your normal. This is our normal. I'm gonna put it this way, and we're gonna end it right here. I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's a time where you guys are my family, and there's a time when you guys are my friends. Yeah, and when you guys I make the inappropriate jokes, you guys are my friends. I know where the line is and I know where to stop and where I can, but that's where it stops. Yeah, you're my friends and family. There's a fine line. So there it is. I got it. Idiots.
Speaker 2: If we are a little aggressive on this podcast today, if you guys follow me on social media, Easton and I decided to give up the vape. Now this was not something that I wanted to do. I gave it up because I told you guys that I am having work done on my upper body. You guys think I'm weird, so god forbid I say the word job in front of Easton. Anyway, they told me that I had to give up the vape.
Speaker 1: So I did dragged my ass into it.
Speaker 2: Well it's it's horrendous for you and we all know this. And the way Easton smokes it, you would think he's smoking a blunt, you guys.
Speaker 1: He doublechokes and it is just like puff the magic.
Speaker 2: It's not how the vape works. So of course I dragged him into it. And I'm telling you what I have been tweaking. I got okay, one pound bag of popcorn jelly beans and devoured them in less than forty eight.
Speaker 1: Hours, so those were gone the way I was shoe gone like this. Literally, it was the most annoying.
Speaker 2: I was like, who am I chewing this gum like a cow with cud?
Speaker 1: It was awful. It's still is awful, Eastan. How's it going for you? And the better days? I've ripped Mom's head off a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Your head Lisa is taking the brunt of it, for sure, She's being dragged.
Speaker 1: To filth, but it's just on points. There was something that I said to her the other day and she goes like this. She stops dead in her truck.
Speaker 2: She goes, Oh, what you just said might make me cry, And I felt so bad.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I doubled down. We both doubled down.
Speaker 2: So we went to Palm Springs this weekend, you guys. And we went with my older brother and my nephew because he had a lacrosse tournament in Palm Springs. So I'm driving out day one of this tournament and there's three lanes of traffic right one's coming from this way. One's coming from just straight down the middle and then opposite direction of me, and it's like they're flagging people when it's each line's turn. It is now my turn in this fucking Hyundai comes out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: She's beautiful vehicle. She was going.
Speaker 2: She was going all of like maybe maximum three to five miles an hour, but she was aggressive and completely aggressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was easton.
Speaker 2: I looked over and she was like literally ready to side swipe me. She was gonna side swipe me before she ever let me go in front of her.
Speaker 1: I'm lived. It was a long day at the lacrosse tournament. It's a wonderful day. I had a great day.
Speaker 2: I had the best time, so says in the back talking and like that also made me upside because I'm like, my kid is.
Speaker 1: On this side of the car.
Speaker 2: I'm curious, but there are cops around, Okay, So initially I'm like, because now we're stacked right like she makes it through the line, we pull out, I'm right in front of her.
Speaker 1: Traffic is stopped.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm getting out of the fucking car and I am beating her window until she starts to record me and I get canceled. That's where my head's at, right, That's how livid I was. There's a cop there, and so I was.
Speaker 1: Like, like the way her car is driving, like it's like gasp, It's like okay. And I even said, I was like, fucking ease up, my mother, watch my language. And I was like, Laurenie, you're escalating it more. Oh, I was.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I I kept it under control by just flipping her off and honking at her. Well, no, I hadn't done that yet.
Speaker 2: I get through three lights until we're finally home free out of Lacrosse Territory, where there's cops at every stop sign, because I'm certainly not going to get out when there's the popo right there.
Speaker 1: But you guys, I was in rare form, like I'm not a confrontational person. Really, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: When I say that, I mean physically, oh, mentally, I'll go Mentally I'm a confrontational but when somebody slaps, I.
Speaker 1: Do not shy away from conflict.
Speaker 2: Unless you get But recently I have been taking a beat.
Speaker 1: Right the vape tested the beat. There's the beat. So we get through Lacrosse Territory. I'm on her x we come to a tee and you either go left or right. She sto for the cars. We're making a right hand turn, and I'm like, fuck it. I lay on my horn and start flipping her off for a really long three seconds, maybe ten. And then that's where I like coming from. Like usually i'm the driver and they're usually yelling at me the way I was yelling at Lauren. I know I was in the right for this, because she give it. I'd just gotten an accident, by the way, not a great one, not a bad one. I took the easy one. We're gonna talk about that, by the way. But coming off an accident that I just came from, and then her saying we almost got it, I'm like, okay, we were going three miles an hour. It could have been worse. Yes, your child is in the car. She probably none wouldn't have felt it. But she is fucking lipping her off. Just honky hovered the if this is the steering wheel, she's fucking over it, just nern and I go, what are you fucking doing? I go, you're fucking escu what you don't want. And these are the type of these women right here, this these bitches, these bitches. Mom and sister, by the way, they fucking yell at me. They're like, why would you do that? You're gonna escalate it, and now people have guns and you don't know what they're gonna do. And so I'm yelling at her like fucking stop, they're gonna fucking come out, and She's like, that is half the thought I wanted to do. I was gonna get out the fucking car and bang on the door. And I was like, oh, were you. Let's fucking escalate it further. And I told her, I said, if that door would have opened, I would have jumped. I would have fucking wrinkled your neck. And I just said, breathe and I had have typed in the nearest bape because no assault is worth not hitting a vape. I'm sorry, but guys, I'm going through it because I'm now getting yelled at by my mom, going she just needs to get it out. She's not vaping.
Speaker 3: And I'm thinking we're getting in like I've seen this, We're not on a good end. They get out with a bet and ship and I'm thinking, oh, we had a child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. It wasn't a proud moment. I made an amend I wrote her a note. I spat a little bit on the mic, but I will say the key thing that Lisa is taking the brunt is her just dead mindless in the car as we are just yelling at each other going through it. She didn't move and she just goes. I'm very proud of you guys for not hitting the veil, and that right there almost made me want to hit my mother. Fuck moving on. Oh my gosh, I may hit the vabe. She's doing well. I'm new to sobriety again, you know, working on it, little relapse. We're staying strong today. Baby. In Easton's sobriety journey.
Speaker 2: It's fourth time to the charm.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna drink tomorrow and tomorrow. I'm gonna drink tomorrow, yeah, because tomorrow never comes. Yeah for real.
Speaker 2: And you know, but I don't know about you, but I get so annoyed with people when they're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get up the babe, it's so bad for you is they're like sipping a odd casoda. The fuck up. I'm not kidding you, guys. I'm cussing on this pot. I know, but I can't promise you with me giving up the vape. There's just like one thing at a time. Right now it's the vape. Then it'll be my mouth. How much What do you mean you've given up the oh? Saying that? Can I ask you a question? Yeah? How many? How many months of sobriety do you have? Now? Honestly, let's let's look.
Speaker 2: You have been counting days, which is weird because in the program we count days, but you are doing things slightly differently this round than you have in the past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And here's the thing. People count days, And to people who count days, I love that count days for you. For me, if this is a forever thing, so why do I need to know what day it is? Totally? I understand that, you know. Yeah, So it's just like why count Why look at it and be like it's only been or wow, I've made it this far. It's like it's just a forever thing. So like today is today, it's just a sober day, just like tomorrow will be. And what day is it? Don't know?
Speaker 2: Well, you're just as shy. You're two days shy of five months sober.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all applaud myself that I will say, like this one is very different. I'm very honest with you guys. Like I was in the car and I was like, I may need a bad You don't know. I feel good obviously.
Speaker 2: My mom is like she I don't know if she has an addictive personality, like she gave up alcohol a leaders.
Speaker 1: I don't think she does.
Speaker 2: I think it's my mom hasn't had a sip of alcohol since I got sober. She stopped drinking a year after I got sober, and she kind of just did it out of.
Speaker 1: Solidarity. Yeah, support, she did, support for her kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think her addiction is more towards like she loves chips and sweets, and I try to tell her, like, not a great.
Speaker 1: Call, let's start, let's do this. We shouldn't be having ape.
Speaker 2: And I tell her this, But I also had to explain to her, like Easton is basically a handful of days months sober. I'm seven years in and I'm just giving up the vape. So I understand that the vape is not good for any of us. But I will be damned if Easton starts gittering saying I need something I and he picks up a drink instead. I would much rather him say you know, I need this for now because the the vape really got me through really tough times going out with friends, going even you know, something as simple as filming a show, and the amount of pressure in those moments where everyone else is like I need to have a drink. In this moment, I said, get me to my purse. I need to smack the vape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, I don't know. I don't go out really at all. If I do, I go with like close friends who know that, like I'm sober. But it's just something. Even when I go out, it's like I have a red Bull or something, but it's just like hitting the vape. It's I don't know. It's like you guys sip in Aquila soda and you guys getting that. It's like I I get something from it as well. And it's like for people to come up to me though, and they're like, dude, giving up the vape, It's like it gets better. It's like, oh, really, are you fucking drunk right now? It gets better. I know you want to I want to hit him. I want to fucking I'm like, I'm like chan jaw and then smack it because it's like you don't know. I'm aggressive a vibe. Now I'm gonna do well today. It's gonna be great. You're gonna have a great day.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people were writing in for like tips and things like that.
Speaker 1: I got a tip. I what is your tip for? It? Sprite? Just something, oh, just having something to drink at all times, just a little can of something.
Speaker 2: I like I said, went heavy on the jelly bellies, heavy on the gum.
Speaker 1: And then you know what else I started doing.
Speaker 2: You guys, when I wanted to hit the babe and I started tweaking, I would take a big breath in and hold it for like kind of a while and then let it out and I feel a little lightheaded. Maybe that's not the best way to do it, but it did cure.
Speaker 1: The one thing, can I be honest. The one thing that I do is I'll find just a quiet area and I just breathe for yeah, five minutes. I'll just focus on my breathing just and I don't hold in crazy like I'm not like Infra eight hold for six out for eight, like. I just find my breathing rhythm that I'm comfortable, and I just breathe and then I figure out, and there's just a time where I'm like, all right, I'm good and go yeah, out of time to myself, just breathing through moments.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of football happening though, and that's when Easton and I do our best work with the.
Speaker 1: Vape, don't we. Yeah? Can I be honest? Yeah? Always I was. I was playing video games with my friends last night. I was worried about you last night.
Speaker 2: When you said I'm gonna play video games, I was like, this is when he's gonna tweet.
Speaker 1: I was tweaking, but I told him. I was like, I quit the vape and I was like, sod, just to let you motherfuckers now I'm going to be a dickhead, do you They're like all right. The amount of times Easing called me and my mom bitches this weekend was like, stupid batches. I love them to go.
Speaker 2: You know who that sounds like you've never seen, Oh g rony. But Sonya's dating this really young guy frenchie. She's like and he's They're laying in bed and she's like, you know, they want to know who you are, and he's like all of these bet cheds.
Speaker 1: Have seen it. I think I have because I'm not kidding you. There's something like I've seen, because it's something that's it literally is like these are my bitches, Like I didn't come up with that, Like I heard.
Speaker 2: It, but it got to the point where you were dropping it in front of Dreyson, like our sweet seventeen year old nephew and I my sweet older brother who like would never tell us to stop doing anything.
Speaker 1: It got I was like, Easton, you got you gotta real it in. You gotta real it in. People gotta know. People gotta know what I don't know. Know your mouth, know what you can and cannot say. I can't say I'm getting there. I cannot say what I was saying. I was tweaking out. I'm understanding. Yes, there are some things that I'm writing down in my good old book of goodies. There was there was a I'll say about that there.
Speaker 2: Were fates all over the house in Palm Springs. I kept finding that in freaking urs.
Speaker 1: So my mother walked in on me with one and I didn't know what to do with it. I felt like I was like my mom was like, you hit it.
Speaker 2: You had a guilty look, and I was like, I think it was a look of contemplation.
Speaker 1: It was do I do I? So one of the nights I was driving down and I was like, okay, I don't need this because I'm gonna wake up and I'm not hitting it. I'm gonna throw it away. So I took a big old head and my my addicted ass was like, I'm not gonna throw it away. I'll throw it in the bag just in case. So I threw out my duffel bag forgot about it, and then I was going through my socks and did you get I don't. Just the feelings were all crazy. I don't know what I was feeling, but it was wild because like I found it, and I was like, oh my god, do I hit it? Do I tell my my Do I tell my homie that I found one? Yeah? My vape p hopy. That's why I was called. I was like, do I show her? Do I just hit this and fucking be a piece of shit? What do I do? And then my mother walks in and I found a head. I just rat it on myself because I was so I was like, I found of had she goes you hit it? Didn't you? I was like, now now smile now smile. Let's give in mind you guys, we are thirty two and thirty five. Okay. I thought I hadn't been like yeah, but she like she caught me on her Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll like spill on the couch and be like, oh my gosh, my mom was gonna kill me. And I'm like, no, I wouldn't be a good couch in.
Speaker 1: My whole house. Just spray this ship with dik coke. I'm dumbing the whole can on the couch. Mom does that just on an accident. It's just a tub of nice oily peanut butter. But to each their own.
Speaker 2: No, but you did come out, and so we threw it in just the regular trash can in the house.
Speaker 1: No found we really, That's what I told you. I found him in every pocket. Yeah, do you have another? One? To two green ones? And then a water moon.
Speaker 2: And I was tweaking so hard that I had to throw it in the dumpster outside that was filled with so this is dirty diapers, just to not think about pulling it out anymore. And I still thought about pulling it out tightly.
Speaker 1: The has me the dirty diver. I would have just taken that thing out.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to tell you, it makes me sad how little I talk about Sosa.
Speaker 1: She talks and I always talk about her.
Speaker 2: To you guys, but when I get on the podcast, I feel like I'm always talking about Ocean, which is great, but I have to explain something. It may not make sense to you guys, but maybe, uh, I mean, obviously, there's a lot of things within my family that don't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: I want to say this.
Speaker 2: There is at this point in time with Sosa and her age.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot going on.
Speaker 2: There's not only that, but I feel such a tremendous amount of peace being her mom. Does that make sense? Yeah, not that I don't feel peace being Ocean's mom.
Speaker 1: I but there's more. There's more fear for Ocean because of she's older. There's there's there's bullying that can start, there's so and so wasn't nice.
Speaker 2: But it's more about the split households of me really yeah, okay, me sending her there and having no communication on that side of things, and when she comes back to my house kind of having to maneuver her back on the right path. And yeah, there's just a lot that goes through my mind and a lot of uncertainty. Uh, And it's probably so that I that I make up in my head the uncertainty because there's a pretty clear cut agreement. But with so so there it's just peace on every level. And I'm sure she gets older that's going to change. But I would like to start filling you guys in more about like what she's doing, because I have to be honest. There's another reason why I go back and forth on a third kid. I already feel like I'm not giving both of my kids the proper amount of attention. Ocean and where she's at in life right now, I feel gets most of my attention and sometimes Sosa, I don't even want to say, fades into the background. But she's just so chill, and she's here all the time, and she's not in school. You know, Ocean, I'm having to like plan play dates and okay, you want to do gymnastics, let's figure that out. She's asking for this, she's wanting to do that. Oh my god, we have to apply for schools. It's just much more attention that I that I must give, and I need to give it to Sosa as well, which we're finding the balance.
Speaker 1: Well, she's going to get that attention and due to the other thing. It's like sosays she love.
Speaker 2: She loves lu yes, and she's learned that a dog says wolf. The horse we're still working. She always says mu when I say no, horse says may. And then she says Nate.
Speaker 1: Loves Bosh says she can get. She's getting. She can like she needs a little help, but she can get up on the couch. She knows how, she knows how to get down the stairs. She knows how to go up this stairs. A little wonky on her feet. Yeah, like we're you have to be there, but like, honestly, there's just not there's what are you talk about?
Speaker 2: That's actually not that's not true. There to talk about, and there was something that happened. Keep in mind, she loves saying t T. She is obsessed with him right now and it makes my heart so warm.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 2: But we were outside, uh the other day, and they were playing on the basketball court Ocean and Sosa, and I was a little bit worried about her playing on the basketball court because it's she's a little wonky on her feet. Anyway, I didn't want to be a hovering parent so I back off a little bit and I'm bending down at eye level and I'm a few feet away from Sosa and she's looking at me, and Ocean comes around the corner and she jumped onto my back, and I just I make this noise, you know, when someone kind of like hits you in the back.
Speaker 1: It's like when you're breathing in and somebody hitch you in your Yeah, Sosa.
Speaker 2: Starts crying, like the look on her face, starts running, waddling up to me, is hitting Ocean as she cries and pushing her off of me. Once Ocean gets off of me, Sosa collapses into me, arms wrapped around my neck. Mom saw the whole thing. Mom starts crying because it just you know, and I hate to go to a dark place, a dark place this time, but I'm like this, not even eighteen months old. My daughter looked at me and thought that I was being hurt.
Speaker 1: And that's a dark place. That's how incredible that like at that age you're instilled with protecting. Well, yeah, that's just it's incredible to see because honestly, I've never really seen you see it in like mammals and like wildlife that they just like drop the kid out and they're like, all right, start walking. Yeah, you know that I've seen, but like, I've never seen a baby instilled with that and seen it. I wish I had.
Speaker 2: Well, now, I think you kind of understand because I'm addicted to twenty twenty in dateline. But when police are talking about, you know, something horrific that happened, and they start getting choked up when they talk about how the child thought everything, and you know that's just in our like of course, you sit there and you're like, oh my gosh, that's devastating. But to watch my sixteen month old look at me as if I was being hurt and already feel that and go into protection mode at such a young age, it was like like I said, mom, will tell you the story right now and start crying. I mean, I'll cry about everything.
Speaker 1: But well no, I just I could. I mean yeah, I could get teary aid right now because you think of like yeah, I mean the dark things, but like the family, the ups family, like the little kids, Like there's seeing the little boy I think he was four, like ripping his little brother off because he didn't want him to see his mom and dad like that. So it's just like it's crazy. H really is wild. It's so wild.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I want to be better about sharing stories about Sosa.
Speaker 1: That's that's one of the other story. She bunked her head.
Speaker 2: She did a short time after she was running and fell and went to catch yourself.
Speaker 1: But the booty kind of you know, when the butt goes up a little bit and the hands. So she's got like this bruise on her nogget. By the way, you guys just came in the house big.
Speaker 2: Old when when you're a kid, and I'm sure all of you know this, but for any of my parents out there, when they fall, it is so triggering and traumatizing. But here are things to look for because you immediately go into panic, especially when it's the head. You obviously want them to be screaming. You want them to be screaming the moment that they stop screaming. If it happens quickly, be on the look at. Also look at their pupils because if they're dilated, that's something that you should definitely be getting medical attention for. So what I did was she continued to scream. She calmed down after a while, but I put a flashlight because it was kind of dark. Put a flashlight in her eyes, and they obviously like retracted into is that the word into very small pupils, and then I take them off and then they went back.
Speaker 1: Huge when it's dark, and then when it's light, there's.
Speaker 2: Say, you just want to make sure that those are still still working and keep an eye on them, keep them up for I get my kids up for an hour after they hit their.
Speaker 1: H Also, you can, I mean, I don't know how old, because usually they're not going to follow. But you're supposed to move the light because if they're flickery, you're supposed to you should be able to steadily look side to side. If your eyes like flick Yeah, that also is like an indicator that something could be wrong. I'm pretty sure that's the test. Okay, Well, I like all of these tests.
Speaker 2: One times Ocean dropped sous into the wall after I had told her a million in one time, so don't pick the baby up. Don't pick the baby up. Smashes her head into the wall. It's like scraped up big goose egg. I took her to urgent care. I actually no, I took her to the er in Palm Springs, and it was so interesting because they were not interesting. It actually made me very happy. Multiple doctors coming in asking me what happened, and then they checked her entire body and moved all of her limbs. I was so confused by that, and then I realized, I'm sure that these people have seen some shit and they have to make sure that, like my story's adding up and that this is not a situation that they need to come in ve to gate. No, I was very appreciative that they were doing. Yes, right, Yeah, how did we go from like vaping to like child protective.
Speaker 1: Services Because we're not vaping, so we're everywhere. If I had the vape i'd be right on target, right on target today in every group moving on very quickly.
Speaker 2: Did you see that Brooklyn Beckham is like coming out against his family.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm taking notes right now from him. No, I didn't see that. I mean I saw it, but like I was, like, what the hell is going on in that family? That's so terrible?
Speaker 2: Well, I think the white I could imagine has not is not great.
Speaker 1: Who knows, I'm not in the family. This is just what I've gathered. Tell me that you've gathered, because I've gathered nothing.
Speaker 2: And what I've gathered is he got married to this rich woman. The family, Yeah, her family is rich Victoria and the dad do not connect with this woman while this is now his wife, and so there's a rift. But now he's speaking out because the family has never truly said, like what exactly the problem is. They just don't see each other, they're never together. But now David Beckham's no, his assistant, his old assistant has come forward saying like the truth always comes out, and I just feel bad.
Speaker 1: I just feel real bad because every single.
Speaker 2: Person on the planet has some sort of complicated relationship with somebody in their family inner circle, and it's enough of a freaking headache and heartbreak without adding the microscope of the entire freaking world and the press wanting to know every single detail of everything.
Speaker 1: It's a lot where I'm like, just let them beef. Just let them beef.
Speaker 2: So that's where get along with the fucking wife. Yeah, but sometimes you can't get along with the see you next Tuesday. Not sure if she is one.
Speaker 1: I could see it being the other way around.
Speaker 2: By the way, though, the wife's face is giving see you next Tuesday and the best way possible.
Speaker 1: No, she is so stunning. Where's she from?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but she's got this cute little nose. He's like powdy little lips and these like sexy cat eyes. I'm like, oh my gosh, you're really hot. If I were Brooklyn, I too would turn against my family.
Speaker 1: I'm finding mine. Sorry, don't you dare say that?
Speaker 2: You guys, thank you for listening to another chaotic episode of Untraditionally La La. If you are anyone you know is struggling with the vape, we see you, you are heard, and we are wishing you the best of luck.
Speaker 1: Love you, guys. Bye Mack