Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, White, you guys really are like the hip hop early morning, late night Talking.
Speaker 2: To Breakfast Club is the most powerful Hoddler urban radio show.
Speaker 3: In from the Black Mothership in New York Cities. You take Envy, charlemagnea God, and jess hilarious.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all for being cultural leaders, man, I appreciate what y'all do.
Speaker 4: Put the culture collectively known as breakfast club.
Speaker 5: I'm always nervous when I do the breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get you in trouble.
Speaker 1: Everybody wait coming.
Speaker 4: Good morning Usa.
Speaker 1: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo Laurna Rosa feeling in for Jessica morning, Good morning, charlamagnea.
Speaker 1: God, Peace to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? Oh, good morning. How y'all feel out there? I'm blessed, black and holly favored? What's happening?
Speaker 4: I'm tired? Are you feeling alarm?
Speaker 6: I feel well?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, So first of all, you're judging me, and I don't like that.
Speaker 8: Judge.
Speaker 5: You can't be wearing my hoodie that says black women are f and gorgeous and also judging us at the same time judging last night that's right.
Speaker 6: And it was an amazing vibe.
Speaker 5: And I barely slept, so when I got in here, I took a shot to you know, wake me up, get me together.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, man.
Speaker 2: I didn't take I didn't take that shot. But salute everybody that came out last night. Last night we celebrated my birthday at a place called the Record Room. Now, what makes the Record Room so dope is they take it back where only DJs can spend using vinyls, so you can only spend using actual records. And it was an R and B vibe, so nothing but R and B music all night long. It was just a lot of family, a lot of friends. It was just it was just a vibe.
Speaker 1: Last night.
Speaker 2: We had an amazing time, So salute to the whole staff. So the whole staff is probaly gonna be off to a little uh slow today because everybody was out drinking last night.
Speaker 1: We had it.
Speaker 4: We had a great time.
Speaker 8: That's not a good thing, but I'm here.
Speaker 6: Were good, We're good. Don't worry about us. They got us.
Speaker 4: They got to fix it.
Speaker 6: They got us.
Speaker 5: We didn't already figured this out last night. You stay close to the studio like were playing this.
Speaker 6: We got it.
Speaker 8: We good look the least good out of everybody.
Speaker 6: Let oh do I that means I must be hitting it.
Speaker 1: I ain't talking about your appearance. I'm just talking about the drunkeness of it all.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: And why did your shirts say plastics because.
Speaker 6: That's my friend's brand.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Jayvon James and the Plastics black owned designer.
Speaker 6: Y'all know how I do.
Speaker 5: This is my dress down, so I got Dickie set on, but it's a custom Dickie set.
Speaker 4: A real good stud outfit, plastics on it. We know what this one like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't play with me today.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna front since over here Lauren had dudes in a choke hold. Every time I looked up, there was somebody trying to holler at last night.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, everybody must have been drunk then, because I don't.
Speaker 6: Do not too much. Mean, I'm living my best life right now.
Speaker 4: And it was an R and B vibe.
Speaker 6: It was an R and B vibe. So everybody was like trying.
Speaker 4: To be in love.
Speaker 5: You know, it was good, it was not. I don't believe what you saw. You know, maybe come outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's dangerous.
Speaker 6: Plastic is for everybody.
Speaker 5: It's not just for the toxic ssss.
Speaker 2: But oh man, all right, yeah, well let's get the show. Cracker, we got front page news. Morgan would be joining us, and don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: It's to breakfast club. Good morning.
Speaker 2: This song is so hard man morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club LAWNA roaster is filling in for just and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Morgan, good morning, good morning. Listen, Glow got the affirmations you need to get to they started. I'm just period, big Glow. That's the little one. Okay, So let's go ahead.
Speaker 6: We have one week.
Speaker 9: Until the first presidential debate between Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Donald Trump. Both campaigns are contenting to campaign in swing states until the then Republican vice presidential candidate jd Vancey scheduled to visit Arizona today, while Trump is set to hold a rally, in Wisconsin on Saturday. Now BP Harris. She used Labor Day to campaign in Pennsylvania, her first joint rally with President Biden since he dropped out of the race for the White House. She also held a event in Michigan. So let's hear more from Vice President Harris during her campaign event in Michigan on Labor Day, we.
Speaker 10: Celebrate unions because unions helped build America, and unions helped build.
Speaker 6: America's middle class.
Speaker 11: You better thank a union member.
Speaker 10: One to five day walk week. You better thank a union member for sick leave. You better thank a union member for paid leave. You better thank a union member for vacation time.
Speaker 9: So, of course that was a union rally in Detroit, Michigan. It was her fourth trip to the t excuse me, her fourth trip to Michigan this year, her second since becoming the Democratic presidential nominee. She spoke at a gym at Northwest High School.
Speaker 1: That's where you know when it comes to the debate too. You know, I said this yesterday, but it's just true. She can't lose, like she'll eat him up if it's just a straight up debate and they just got a debate, you know, the issues and policy.
Speaker 4: She'll win there.
Speaker 1: And you know, if she frazzles them, which I'm sure she will. You know, he over talks her, insults her, try to overpower her. She still wins anyway, because she gonna look like he gonna look like a madman.
Speaker 9: Yeah, fat, like the Trump face he makes. But yeah, speaking of which Trump, he is pleading not guilty after he was once again indicted for election interference in twenty twenty. Now Special Council Jack Smith filed a revised indictment last week after the Supreme Court rule that former presidents have some immunity for their actions while in office. Now, on Tuesday, A Trump directed his legal team to plead not guilty on his behalf. He was not there, but they did plead not guilty on his behalf. And the new indictment keeps the same charges Trump faces before, but instead highlights his actions as a candidate and a private citizen. So you know, that gives it some definitive lines there. So in terms of what he did as you know, as a president or what do they call it, as an official act, as opposed to him being a private citizen. Now, Trump is also and.
Speaker 8: That's why he can admit to it.
Speaker 1: That's why you could just admit to it on Sunday morning on Fox News, where he could say, hey, he had every right Dan if you're in the twenty twenty election, because you know you got ammunion.
Speaker 9: Right, absolutely, But but he doesn't have immunity too. Is playing the Isaac k song hold On I'm Coming, So the campaign is being ordered to pause the use of that song, co written by Isaac Cayes. Of course, last month, the estate threatened to threaten the Trump campaign with legal action, and they did that. On Tuesday, a federal judge in Atlanta issued a ruling temporarily blocking Trump from using the song. The Republican National Committee and Trump campaign have claimed that the Hayes estate does not hold the rights to the license of the song. However, on Monday, isaaca's third post of the letter from music licensing organization B and I sent to the Trump campaign in June that notified the campaign was being excluded from its licensing agreement. Trump don't use the song, just don't use it.
Speaker 5: We spoke to them too, and they were they were looking forward to that, uh that trial yesterday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yep, they were. So they got what they wanted from it, but it's still more to come.
Speaker 2: They didn't get what they wanted all the way. Yeah, they got them to stop playing, but they also want you know, he got to pay for it. There's no way that you could just use my song without you know, getting the proper permission. And if you do, I need my bread.
Speaker 4: Flue Dog guy isocated.
Speaker 1: Third, he was out there dressed like he'd been leading Marchisists nineteen sixty press. That's the only difference is he has some comfortable shoes. He we learned from the answer. You know what I'm saying, You can't match the hob bottoms.
Speaker 9: Yes, And just to wrap up this segment, I want to make mention that September is Suicide Prevention Month. It's a time when groups try to bring awareness to the crisis of suicide and making sure those going through difficult times have act as to the resources that they need to seek help.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 9: Since twenty twenty two, nine eight eight, that's nine to eight eight has been the supicide Crisis Hotline in the US. So if you or someone you know needs help, there are resources available to you, and I hope anyone listening going through a tough time we'll take this as a sign and get the help that they need. And there's nothing wrong with asking for help. Just talk to Charlotte Mane Yes.
Speaker 8: And you know I speaking of that.
Speaker 1: I'll be announcing my fourth annual Mental Wealth Expo soon too.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a day of mental health education and healing. We do it every year here in New York City. It's a free event and we provide all of those resources to psychiatrists, therapists, the spiritual leaders, to grief counselors, all of that good stuff. So I'll be announcing my fourth annual Mental Wealth Expo like soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like real, real soon. And also check on your family and your friends.
Speaker 2: You just never know what somebody's going through, even if it seems like they okay, just make sure you check on them, You call them, you speak to them, you give them some great words, because sometimes that's all somebody needs. You know, I've been there. I wrote about it in my book. But just sometimes just check on your family members and your friend. All right, And that is front page News. Thank you, Morgan.
Speaker 9: All right, no problem, We'll talk more on the in the next.
Speaker 2: Hour, all right, and everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines wide open, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Wake up, wake up, as this is.
Speaker 3: Your time to get it off your chest, your man or blessed. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello.
Speaker 4: Who's this? This is Mark Marcus. What up getting off your chest?
Speaker 13: Hey? I just want to tell y'all just talk about what season it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's virgo season.
Speaker 14: Hey you already know. Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Bruh, thank you brother.
Speaker 14: To you and me. Our birthday was on the same thing.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 13: I trying to call every year man, and uh but I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Thank you brother. What you did for your birthday yesterday? Anything?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, man, I work, Okay, here it is.
Speaker 14: I got a truck in business though.
Speaker 1: Keep your eyes on the road. You're driving a mack truck. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, keep your eyes on the damn road. Okay, both hands on the steering wheel, right, don't drive that mack truck like you're driving a Honda a Cord.
Speaker 14: Okay, Nah, I don't put these fools out here. They do they drive just jump in front of you and everything.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 14: It's it's dangerous out here.
Speaker 13: And I'd like to tell those people to be careful doing that, man, because that little face.
Speaker 14: In front of us, it ain't for them.
Speaker 13: Uh, it just ain't for them, Yes, sir, because we can't flow down eighty thousand pounds.
Speaker 1: That's try to be safe that role, brother, And I want to ask I want to mix it something to Charlotte Mayine real quick.
Speaker 14: Yes, sir, Hey, if I'm correct with this whole pamas and uh gods, the war thing going on?
Speaker 13: If I'm correct, didn't Donald Trump go over there and determine what the religion was and really called it?
Speaker 1: For bro, I have no idea what you're talking about. Okay, can we just talking about let's talk about Kinglin Clark and Anders another cult of war?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: That that coach all You're talking too deep for me. I don't know what he talking about.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this from down in Florida? Hey, leroy Florida whatever, get it off your chest.
Speaker 15: First of all, good morning, and by good morning, Lauren, and good boy and.
Speaker 13: Charlomagne, blessed charleman you always people and spending the world.
Speaker 14: Comes from Florida.
Speaker 8: The bron that's a fact.
Speaker 14: You do your motion line down Florida.
Speaker 4: Man crazy, No, no, no, I'm cool. We're cool on it.
Speaker 6: That flight down there alone as hell.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're cool on that.
Speaker 14: Well, let me you say you hell for that's all I'm well.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm all.
Speaker 1: I'm all for building a wall around Florida. That's what that's That's what I'm That's what I'm chaming.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: Get it on your chests. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. If you need to vic, hit us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, a breakfast club.
Speaker 3: This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed. So got out the same energy we want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: No good morning you say, and happy but last birthday. This is Lauren Jersey.
Speaker 4: Hey, Lauren for Jersey, Hey, Lauren.
Speaker 17: Hey, Charla Mane.
Speaker 16: I hope everybody is having a worker for a morning. It's my first time calling in.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Lauren.
Speaker 16: Hear happy they thank you for what you guys do. Like I said, I listen every day.
Speaker 11: But it's usually on YouTube, So shout out to people to upload.
Speaker 16: The videos because I'm one of the watch every day. Also, Lauren is lovely to hear you again.
Speaker 11: Shout out to Jess.
Speaker 16: I hope she has baby yet she can see her time and do what she needs to do. It's nice here every morning, Lauren.
Speaker 18: That's it.
Speaker 16: I want you all to have a book day.
Speaker 6: For just to get back here though and see. You know what it's like a person you.
Speaker 1: I met a guy yesterday. Man, he was outside of a spot i'd be going to a juice party, going to with his daughter. He said he's been listening to us since he was twelve years old.
Speaker 6: Twelve okay, all right, because I've been listening to y'all for a very long time too.
Speaker 4: That was crazy. I remember like.
Speaker 6: Early YouTube video uploads, like you've been around.
Speaker 4: Hello? Who's this this?
Speaker 19: Liz?
Speaker 4: Hey, Liz, good morning. Where you calling from?
Speaker 17: I'm coming calling from Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 4: Columbus, Ohio. What's up? I'm gonna get it off your chest?
Speaker 15: Hey, thank you dj V.
Speaker 17: This is what I want to get off of my chest.
Speaker 20: You know how you was up there DJ and and y'all help them girls that was right there in the front. Yes, them bitters, what's stinking and y'all inviting them on the stage.
Speaker 17: But thank you for coming to show out.
Speaker 1: Why would he? Danius the crazy I can smell your napping poom poom from hell and d J n Vy.
Speaker 19: I was the girl in the white with the pink hair.
Speaker 4: Everybody was wearing white. It was an all white party.
Speaker 7: No, no, no no.
Speaker 20: I was in front of you, in front of the stage, and I had the pink hair. I jumped on the speaker.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right, jumped on the speaker.
Speaker 6: Sain you was sworking on the sea.
Speaker 20: Yes, I was trying to get up on st I know that's right, but baby listen, Charlamagne, calm your breath, Calm your breath.
Speaker 5: You had to sport drive and sport modean yes, right, I'm from Chicago.
Speaker 17: Gee, we do what we dang, that's right.
Speaker 4: Did you did you like Drew Hill before Merrancisco?
Speaker 17: Oh yes, sir, definitely.
Speaker 13: That's why I was up there on that figure thong the right.
Speaker 2: Have a go with you, right, salutes everybody in Ohio. We had a great time in Ohio. Sho after Desi Banks and Drew Hill and and Cisco for pulling up for me, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one O five one.
Speaker 4: If you need the vent, you can hit us up.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 4: We got just with the mess with Lonlosa coming.
Speaker 6: Up, Yes we do. You're going to get into a Kardi being offset.
Speaker 5: There's a little update since they spent the birthday together about their relationship status.
Speaker 4: All right, well we'll get into that next and don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is d j NV, Jess Lyras, Charlamage, the gud we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Laura larrossa feeling in for Jess and Lauren. You've got to learn to be happy for people.
Speaker 6: I picked this up.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 6: I picked this up. You know why I picked this up? Why did I pick this up?
Speaker 4: Probably thought me. But you just need to learn to be happy for people.
Speaker 6: As long as you know, you see this, that's that stopped playing with me in the store.
Speaker 1: Just remind me to tell y'all why Lauren needs to be happy for people?
Speaker 4: Right, all right, Well, let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: You need is real Weather's Las Jessica, Robbin Moore just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 1: Nobody wld why jes Worldwise.
Speaker 3: On the Breakfast Club the Coach with.
Speaker 4: Lauren Lauren.
Speaker 1: And I got the mess tal.
Speaker 5: So recently Cardi bing Offset celebrated their son, Wave's third birthday party and we post a video of this on the Breakfast Club and Bronco Grinding Instagram, and a lot of people had a lot of stuff to say that people felt like, Okay, every time it's a birthday and a holiday. After she announced she don't want to be with him, he sneaks right back on in talking about Offset sneaking that's.
Speaker 1: Co parenting, sneaking back into your son's life, talking about so that's a cold parent.
Speaker 5: So TMZ spoke to a source close to the former couple and they said that Cardi being offsets, divorce is still on and it's still moving forward despite the fact that people seeing them together. There were DreamWorks water Park inside American Dream in New Jersey, and what the source said is that the divorce is very amlicable. As we reported in the beginning, like when I reported some things earlier, I told you guys that they were amblicable. At this point, it was like it wasn't a surprise to either person. So they're at the point where they can co parent and do it effectively. From what this source is saying, that they're okay with being in the same space by celebrating their children, including all of their kids, culture way, the unborn baby on the way, and of course, you know office that has kids prior to Carti that Cardi takes on as well too. And this source is also saying that there has never been a discussion about them not being around the kids at the same time, and that's because they've already decided that they want their co parenting dynamic to be impactful. They wanted to be a great display, especially in front of their children, and there's no bitterness at all. So for anybody that's looking at this and saying this is Cardi again backing up on the fact that she said she wanted a divorce, but she's probably not going to do it, this source is saying, no, the divorce is still going to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when I hear people like that talk.
Speaker 1: I know that they single, I know that they don't got no kids, because if you don't just staying a healthy co parenting dynamic then something is wrong with.
Speaker 4: You, or they could just be working it out and there's nobody else's business. When people say the so.
Speaker 8: Gossip, I'm saying, you don't know. Lauren just said they're not doing that.
Speaker 5: Well, we heard from from from so I didn't hear from the TMZ has this source. But listen, what I will say is if Cardi in an offset are deciding not to be together, that's what they're deciding. But if Cardi tomorrow says, you know what, I'm gonna take my man back in my house and we're gonna figure it out. I wouldn't be surprised because she has done that multiple times before. And that's where people are coming from with this, because she has mentioned divorce and did these things and then they get back together. So people are like, we already, we've seen this before.
Speaker 1: So it ain't even that deep for me. It's just that's a healthy core parenting situation at the.
Speaker 5: Least at the end of the day, whatever they're going through right now, the fact that they can get together with the kids, that's right, and not argue, fussing, fight in front.
Speaker 8: Of the baby babies. It's the baby's birthday.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, yes, now speaking of argued, fuss and fight. We got some things we need to break down this morning. So you guys are going to be a little bit lost in the sauce with this one. So at any point if you need further explanation, just say please help you uncle out Okay, shout out to keV on stage. He put that on Twitter about this situation and the breakdowns were amazing. I know, I love black Twitter. So so Cleo Patra or Cleo Trapper and Ice Spice.
Speaker 4: High school lunk on? Who you say Trapper? Who is that?
Speaker 21: So?
Speaker 5: Cleo my girl Kleo. She is a rap artist from New York and Cleo is is pretty big online. She does the videos where she's explaining to people like just some basic things like the difference between their and their like possession, ok before yeah, yep, she breaks Cleo Trapper, she breaks it all down. I'm sure you've seen her before, but she's a music music artist as well. She has been friends with Ice Spice for like the last like I would say, like two years. He's been slotted out with her all that good stuff, and people I've always said the relationship wasn't real. They felt like Ice Spice didn't support Cleo in the way that Cleo supported Ice Spice few months ago.
Speaker 6: You guys actually put it on this one. Jess was here. Shout out to Jess.
Speaker 5: There was a girl who came out who was a former best friend of Ice Spices, and she actually revealed some text messages. And these text messages the conversation was between her Ice Spice and Ice Spice was allegedly having a conversation about Nicki, not even allegedly, because Icepace actually talked about this after, so this did happen.
Speaker 6: She was talking about Nicki Minaj. She said Nicki Minaj was ungrateful.
Speaker 5: She also talked about Cleo need sext messages and basically just said the friendship wasn't really what it seemed to be.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I saw that, and she could smell her her nappy pulling poem from over here show the same thing.
Speaker 6: She said, you gotta be careful throw nappy poom poems on the girls. Okay, yep.
Speaker 5: So moving forward, now, Cleo and Ice Spice decided to go on tour together. Ice Spice reaches out that Cleo says, hey, come on tour, Cleo. Although Cleo has been known in building her brand way before Ice Spice Icepics is the bigger artist right now.
Speaker 6: So Cleo's like, great, it's the opportunity. I'm gonna go. Oh baby, did it go back? Y'all good uns?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got it.
Speaker 6: Click or listen to the Cleo video about her going on tour.
Speaker 9: The ending of July.
Speaker 22: I get a call from Ice Cleo, come on tour with me. I miss you, and I'm just like, girl, I'm not about to come on to with you and watch you perform all month, like I gotta I got stuff that I could be doing. I could be getting money. I have opportunities in New York. He's like, no, I want you to perform, and I gag want me to perform. She ain't never, ever, ever, ever brought me out on stage. I guess she's really trying to make up for that BA that got exposed a month ago. And I checked her about that, and even for her to apologize, it was like pulling teeth, like girl, you got caught. Call me your friend jealous for no reason, And her excuse was that I didn't speak up when.
Speaker 9: I was asked if she was Nigerian.
Speaker 22: Like and she said that I could have at least that I was black, Like, girl, I don't even know you.
Speaker 5: Look listen, listen at any time, you can wave your church fan and say help you unc out?
Speaker 6: Okay, y'all good? So okay.
Speaker 5: So basically the interview that Cleo was talking about, because people have always been questioning Ice spices background, like is she really black?
Speaker 12: Is she this?
Speaker 7: Is she that?
Speaker 5: So as one of her close friends or what it appeared to be, Cleo was on an interview in the in the interview that asked her about Ice Spices origin, is she Nigerian?
Speaker 15: And she black?
Speaker 6: Whatever?
Speaker 5: And I and Cleo was like, I barely knew you at this time, so who am I to speak on your background?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Right?
Speaker 5: And from there she she feels like things spiral, but she was saying that Icepace is trying to make it up to her and what I So from there they decided to go on tour. Now, when they decided to go on tour, and Cleo did, like I want to say, like a four or five part TikTok about this.
Speaker 6: It was ht double hockey stix for Cleo.
Speaker 5: She said that there were points of the tour where the hell, yeah, hell they will help unk out you missed it they would go out for for food, wouldn't even let Cleo know. She said that when they stopped in Philly, which is where all the drama, she says started, No no cheese sick, not even.
Speaker 6: On the cheese seat, since not even out the cheese secks.
Speaker 5: She said she had all these bags Ice Spice, so come on tour, don't worry about nothing, to worry about money, you would mean you good. She had to carry her own bags from backstage. She says, she walked outside with the bags on her allegedly carry her She wanted Ice Spice and security to help her out. I spised to saying that's my security. Why would they help you out?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 5: So basically Cleo was getting to the point that she feels like it's a coloris something. She feels like Ice Spys is not a real friend. She wanted to see her struggle. And now that people are up in arms and they are throwing all types of things at.
Speaker 2: Ice Rice, Well it's not Cleo Trapper's tour now Ice Spices tour.
Speaker 1: And I mean even though Cleo Trapper was was it Cleio Trapper, Yes, she was invited to be on the tour. I don't that don't mean somebody got to carry your bag.
Speaker 4: Noboy's gonna cary your bags. It's a great opportunity.
Speaker 2: But now if Ice Spice said I got you and Cleopatra thinks that she had, she's getting some type of per diem or some monthly you know, some weekly money to get food and all that. That's just something that should have been worked out. She's part of the show, like c she is a.
Speaker 6: Part of the show. But she said her name wasn't even on the bill. They would put her on stage.
Speaker 5: They would say the show opens at like eight right, hypothetically speaking, and Cleo to go on at seven thirty.
Speaker 6: Like she was never treated as a part of the show. She was ever on the bill.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing to your point, Envy, when I was listening to Cleo and Cleo's my girl, I love her and I'm a you know, Ice Spice, this is.
Speaker 1: Me being neutral.
Speaker 5: When I heard it, I in my mind, I said, Cleo, your team should have stepped in at this point, because now y'all doing business.
Speaker 6: Now y'all not just homegirls.
Speaker 5: Right, As an artist, if you're gonna get out there, you gotta do you gotta know who's carrying the bags before my bags get put down because now you're walking outside.
Speaker 6: She said it was poor rain and she's carrying bags. Fans trying to take pictures.
Speaker 1: She's drenched.
Speaker 5: So she busted in the bathroom and told says, I don't want to have to carry no bags no more. And Ice Bys treated her crazy after that, then hid when they went out to dinner, made her get.
Speaker 4: On the tour bus.
Speaker 1: They went on to a steakhouse.
Speaker 6: Cleo said she was on that bus hungry invite her to the steakhouse.
Speaker 1: In front of me. It ain't off of me, not even in front of.
Speaker 6: Her, in the back of her because she never went to the steakhouse.
Speaker 5: Now, wrapping this up, Ice Spicedes team spoke out and said that they spoke to Cleo's management, who at some point admitted that they should they did better business to that Cleo wasn't ready to take the opportunity.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, I mean, that's your homegirl. You said you're looking out for your homegirl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also you know if Ice Spice is giving out an opportunity and she's performing with seven eight thousand people and in the fact that clail trap. But can now be in front of those people. She took the opportunity now to treat the girl terrible.
Speaker 4: Her team.
Speaker 2: She worked it out the right way. I've been on a bunch of tours and they didn't pay me. I just used it to be it was hunger.
Speaker 6: You would feed me.
Speaker 5: It's a little mickey D's or something. She was trying to walk to McDonald's anyway a desert.
Speaker 1: If that's your homegirl, she should eat like you eat, at least the food part.
Speaker 4: Obviously that's not a homegirl. She had to carry on bags in the ring.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: Closing it up, I spice put on a pole. On Twitter, she says, should I go to a steakhouse or go.
Speaker 1: Get a chicken salad?
Speaker 6: Said they couldn't get a chicken salad.
Speaker 2: I'm out mic dropped all right, all right, when we come back, we got front page.
Speaker 4: You was thank you on the road, so you're I'm gonna be joining us. I don't go anywhere. It's breakfast slug, Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Your mornings will never be the same morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody at tea NV Jess hilariys Schlamin the guy we are the breakfast Cleub learned rosophilin in for jests and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 21: What up?
Speaker 9: So? President Biden says the US has gone from an economic crisis to the strongest economy in the world. Do you agree?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 9: Speaking at the kickoff event of the Investing in America content series on Tuesday, Biden touted what his administration has done since he took office to help boost the economy. Let's hear more from President Biden.
Speaker 18: Four years ago, when I came to office, the pandemic was raging and our economy was reeling.
Speaker 8: Four years later, he's still more to do.
Speaker 18: But we had one of the most extraordinary periods of progress ever in history of this country. Record sixteen million new jobs, records, small business growth record, stock market record high four oh one k's wages are up, Inflations were down, way down and continuing to come down. And the smallest racial wealth gap in twenty years.
Speaker 4: Is any of that true?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's all true. It's all true. But here's the problem with statements like that. You know, I all always safe for who? Like you know, who's the economy better for? Because every day working class people they not feeling that. You know a lot of times, you know, they have those conversations and they come from a real corporate lens. They say, the stock markets are high. People I'm talking about it ain't.
Speaker 8: Got no stocks, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's just like, who who are you talking to when you say, you know, the economy is the best in the world.
Speaker 6: That's where Ice wor I was talking about when he was up here, like it's the trickle down. They don't feel it, no, but the.
Speaker 8: Trickle down never worked. Triggle down economics do not work.
Speaker 9: You also added that he signed legislation that brought the chip factories back to the US.
Speaker 6: So there's that chips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chips science, the chips that are going like your cars and your phone and like potato chips.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's been a long night and listen.
Speaker 9: So meanwhile, Chase Bank is saying the recent viral TikTok trend, if you all are participating it, your kids participating in it, they're saying. Chase Bank is saying, hey, it's really tracked for all, So yeah, don't do it. Over the weekend, videos of popular on the popular social media app show users depositing fake checks for large amounts of money and quickly withdrawing the cash from their own accounts. Some users claim a glitch in the bank system allowed people to get the cash from the deposited checks instead. Uh Those who tried to take advantage of the so called glitch later ended up seeing large negative balances on their accounts and a statement that Chase said the incident has been addressed and added. Regardless of what you see online, depositing a fraudulent check and withdrawing the funds from your account is fraud, plain and simple. So yeah, don't do that, y'at.
Speaker 6: No, you had to know the that they just wasn't giving you, Like, come on.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's the type of jail time I like to see people get because how stupid can you be? You know what you're doing is wrong. You know what you're doing is illegal, like you going out of your weight with intention to guard did try to get you some free money that you know ahels but you know us, we gonna go And I love.
Speaker 4: So how do we make it a viral old TikTok sensation? Like online like.
Speaker 5: Y'all y'all didn't see it over the weekend, Like I literally was like, wait, what is happening with Chase. Like everybody was online. They were posting photos from eight am.
Speaker 1: It was like the old thing.
Speaker 6: Fraud people were posting fake photos from the eighth Crazy.
Speaker 8: Look is this crime I'm committing?
Speaker 1: Hey, mister white man, come lock me up please, let's bagging you to put me in heead.
Speaker 2: It's almost like the Hondai boys that was doing that, that that viral thing had to teach you how to steal a car like that.
Speaker 1: Don't so crazy and it creates viral once again. That's the type of jail time I'd like to see people get you heard that. I like when they earn it, earn it and.
Speaker 9: Then you're doing it with your own bank account. Listen, just don't just don't mess with it. Don't mess with the banks, don't mess with the checks, don't mess with the fraud. Just maybe TikTok and just watch stuff I don't know. Don't don't do stuff from TikTok.
Speaker 1: Imagine praying for that and think and it's a blessing. Oh my god, you praying was a financial leaveing? Something like that happened that is not of God.
Speaker 6: Pandemic boys that they was back outside.
Speaker 9: Okay, I always remember saying got a kingdom to y'all speaking of trying to get paid. Remember we were talking about the California s avery reparations bills that aren't going anywhere. So Janelle King, the co chair of Let's Win for Americation, she says it's time to move on from the issue. Let's hear from her.
Speaker 21: The fact of the matter is, we know that the reparations in which these individuals are seeking is not possible. It's not going to happen. We're not economically positioned to do it. The truth is, the reparations that we see as a black Americans or as any American already exists. It exists in the American dream.
Speaker 9: So what do y'all think about that? She said it's time to move on, to seek reparations or not to seek reparations, that's the question.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I don't think it's something to move on from. I don't think reparations will ever come in some type of cash payout. But I do think reparations for you know, black Americans is absolutely possible. I don't know what that will look like, but I don't think it's something to move on from.
Speaker 9: So the Senate bill stalled last weekend, and the key and the key California lawmaker behind them is putting the blame on Governor Gavin Newston. That's California's governor. Democrats State Senator Stephen Bradford confirmed the Governor's office as for more studies on the issue, effectively delaying any cash payments to those whose ancestors were enslaved. Rapper added that Newsom's aids also cited cost concerns. That's what you know, Janelle mentioned, saying it's not economically feasible, and a Newsom spokesperson insisted that, uh, the governor is still working with the legislative Black Caucus on their reparations package, So it just might mean, you know, a matter of changing things around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there have to be some type of economic equity package, you know, for for what happened to you know, us as black people in this country. I don't know if that is a cash payment, but there have to be some type of economic equity package in some form. Nice.
Speaker 9: Nice, speaking of black people, you know, we here for our people. A new curriculum aimed at showing the contributions of people of African descent its coming to New York City public schools. The curriculum called Black Studies as the Study of the World is about to roll out in public schools from pre school through twelfth grade. Supporters say they have a such curriculum will help New York City students learn about the contributions made to the country by those of African descent, as well as the challenges minorities in the US still face today. So shout out to h y'all out there in New York. There you go, so yup, that's your front page news. I'm Morgan Wood. You can follow me on social at Morgan Media m or R G y N M E D I A and for more more news coverage. Be sure you're following the Black Information Network at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app and listen at bi nnews dot com. Y'all have a great lands stay.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Morgan. I'm upset at Lauren. The reason mother upset at Lauren is because she did not tell us this whole story.
Speaker 6: I thought it was time for me to.
Speaker 4: The uncle is in the tange. I'm mantained uncle's entertained food part.
Speaker 6: So that was a part of it.
Speaker 4: For people that just joined us, they might not know what we're talking about, durn, I don't.
Speaker 8: Even know what we're talking about. Yes, it is, you do.
Speaker 6: Just remember y'all lying, help you unk out whenever y'all need me.
Speaker 4: They're ingest with the mess for La La Row.
Speaker 2: So she broke down the story between ice Bike and her ex friend Cleo Trapper, who's also an artist, that ice Bi's brought on tour.
Speaker 5: Go yes, So basically she brought her on tour and according to Cleo Trapper, I'm gonna just call her Cleo. Cleo was treated horribly. She was not fed, she was mistreated, and she did it was It was just horrible. Now I was supposed to say something different. Now there's a part of the couple of tiktoks that Cleo Trapper uploaded where she talks about the time where they came to her and said, hey, production's ordering food right pick from here what you wanted. She made friends with the with the hairstylists and makeup artists, so she like, I'm gonna just get what y'all get.
Speaker 6: They're oh, we're getting a chicken salad. Take a listen of this.
Speaker 22: The hairstylist shows me like a menu and stuff She's like, oh, production and whatever, they're gonna order food for everybody.
Speaker 6: Pick what you want. I was like, okay, I'll get a.
Speaker 22: Chicken salad, just like you like, I'll just get a chicken salad. Then she shows me like a message where somebody from production is like, Cleo is not a part of the bunch. I'm just like, how am I not a part of the budget? But y'all invited me on tour? Like, and why didn't they tell you that? Make sure Cleo good?
Speaker 6: Why is your.
Speaker 22: Production saying that I'm not a part of the budget for a chicken salad, But y'all want to show them so bad that I can't get nothing and that nobody is here for me. Then I couldn't even get a chicken salad.
Speaker 6: I yagged. I was like, wow, this is corny.
Speaker 4: Cleo can't get no chicken salad because budget.
Speaker 5: At that point, she had, according to Cleo, right she had. She pissed ice spice, salt and ice spice was like, listen, we ain't got none to do with her. She's gonna figure it out on her own, right, And they said this is also again, there was another food instance where Cleo claimed that they went to the steakhouse. They never called Cleo. She didn't even know they ate. She like, we're not even at least go to McDonald's. People are like, oh, we know home, Ice, Spice, Ice, Come on, you're right.
Speaker 8: What she said?
Speaker 6: What are you even saying right now?
Speaker 8: Y'all always hear both sides.
Speaker 6: Ice Spice responded this way, what.
Speaker 23: Had actually happened is that we added another tour bus. So I'm like, now we have extra room. So I'm like, oh, let me see if Cleo wants to come. That's what the guy get for trying to be a good person. It's whatever, bro, Honestly, like, you know, that's not gonna stop me from still trying to be a good person. Like, but just to leave out so many details is crazy, Like how you're not gonna tell to people we was on them rides at the theme park screaming our vocal cords.
Speaker 6: Out, like she was having fun.
Speaker 23: So you just try to sit here and complain about a chicken salad. You got less than ten thousand listeners, and I'm sharing my stage with you, and you feeling so entitled, like you're thinking that my my like my peoples that work for me is supposed to work for you too.
Speaker 6: How I'm in the shower, you gonna you're gonna barge in while I'm.
Speaker 23: But askneaking impress me about some bags that you gotta carry, some bags.
Speaker 4: Cleo said, you tripping off me. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Cleo said you tripping off me. Now, chicken salad and that took you to six flags.
Speaker 4: Listen, flax expensive six flax.
Speaker 2: Exprience you, my girl, you would have still had the chicken salad. Let's walk up the FLA lines eight hundrenk five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 4: Who's right in this situation? Is Ice Spice?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 17: All?
Speaker 4: Cleopatra? Cleo, be happy you didn't clear trap Trap?
Speaker 1: I'm so be happy you didn't get the chicken salad because you are what you eat. And then some very behavior going on.
Speaker 4: Well, we gotta talk about it when we come back. Eight don't drink five eight five one o five on this ice bikes have a point. Ice Spice said, I put you onto my fan base to put flag we was on the rock. I put you on through people. I didn't know who you are. Claire Trappers said, we're supposed to be friends. Why can't I.
Speaker 8: Get a chicken salad.
Speaker 4: We friends, though, let's discuss its breakfast club coolboard.
Speaker 1: I hate y'all.
Speaker 3: The breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Oh, everybody see j n V. Just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Now if you're just joining us, Laura rossa fillin and for jest, Lauren has been breaking down Ice Spice and Cleo Trappers beef online.
Speaker 1: Now you don't have to know who either one of these individuals are, but boy, this story is entertaining to me.
Speaker 12: You hear me?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: Well, just a quick recap. Ice Spikes went on tour. She wanted to bring I don't want to hear from you, Lauren, give me a recap.
Speaker 6: Ice Spie went on tour.
Speaker 5: She was like, I'm about say I'm gonna bring my homegirl with me, you know, get rid of the platform. So she invited Cleio Trapper, who was also an artist in New York. Cleo Trapper says when she got on the tour, it was shady. They barely not even barely. They didn't put her name on any of the bills. No one knew she was even on tour. Basically, they made her start early. They didn't even feed her a lot of them chicken salad, chicken salad, but I took it a six flag. The ice By said, girl, we.
Speaker 6: Was having a time.
Speaker 8: We went to an amusement park.
Speaker 6: On this ride, Cleo Trapper said.
Speaker 5: They put her on the bus, made her sleep for a couple of hours, and she woke up thought there was another state. They was in the same place because Ice Fights didn't want to move the bus, and ice s Bys said, I was just enjoying my time.
Speaker 4: Like we hear some of this audio.
Speaker 1: What we got here?
Speaker 21: Lord?
Speaker 5: What we got we might do? We have the new one jet. We probably still got the chicken y'all the chickens. The moral of this is Cleo Trapper needs to voice some movies or something.
Speaker 4: Now hear about the chicken salad again.
Speaker 22: The Hairstyles shows me like a menu and stuff. She's like, oh, production and whatever, they're gonna order food for everybody.
Speaker 4: Pick what you want.
Speaker 6: I was like, okay, I'll get the chicken salad just like you. Like, I'll just get a chicken salad.
Speaker 22: Then she shows me like a message where somebody from production is like, Cleo is not a part of the budget. I'm just like, how am I not a part of the budget. But y'all invited me on tour, Like, and why didn't they tell you that?
Speaker 6: Make sure Cleo good? Why is your.
Speaker 22: Production saying that I'm not a part of the budget for a chicken salt.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me hear ice spices?
Speaker 23: Jesus, what had actually happened? Added another tour bus, So I'm like, now we have extra room. So I'm like, oh, let me see if Cleo wants to come. That's what the guy get for trying to be a good person. It's whatever, bro, Honestly, like, you know, that's not gonna stop me from still trying to be a good person. Like, but just to leave out so many details it is crazy, Like how you not going to tell to people he was on them rides at the theme park screaming our vocal cord.
Speaker 17: I don't just having fun.
Speaker 23: So for you to try to sit here and complain about a chicken salad you got less than ten thousand listens.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, listen man.
Speaker 1: When a person from the Bronx starts off the story, what had actually happened? They bought the spin you okay? She total Cleopatrick, you may not have got no chicken salad, trap, I took you the six flags.
Speaker 6: Well, of course, all she had was her lung.
Speaker 2: She was alry, y'all gotta stop, right, And this is the reason why Ice Spice gave her opportunity. Right, Ice Spice is clearly the bigger artists. Right, so she's allowing Cleo Trapper to get on stage in front of her audience.
Speaker 4: That don't mean treat me terrible, but that does not mean treat you.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't Ice Pie that said, no, it's a budget. She asked the budget production to production chickens sound, it's not a production and chicken salad twenty two chickens, Well, it's all in budget. That wasn't Ice Spiced to say it. If production back, if the production budget is let's say, five hundred show, all.
Speaker 1: The girl is saying, I wanted to eat.
Speaker 4: That's fine with the chickens.
Speaker 6: Get a chicken salad from Sam's Club for five ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, damn Samso Trapper to me was just trying to be a good, a good, a good person, because all she said was, look, I ain't even tripping.
Speaker 8: I just eat with y'all, eat you.
Speaker 6: And that's why she was trying to be modest because she is.
Speaker 2: A budget Spices production team is supposed to stay with the budget and if it goes over budget, that comes out of Ice Spices money. Now, if I invite you on tour with me, I'm paying for your your your your bus to to city to city. I'm paying for your hotel from city to city. You got to carry your own bags, but you got to pay for your own should get for DM though, Well it has to be the I don't know.
Speaker 6: What business wasn't wasn't done at the beginning.
Speaker 5: It seems like a lot of that was missing and I will say Iceses manager tweeted out James Roseman Jr. He said his team spoke spoke to Cleo's team and according to this, Cleo's team admitted that his client is one hundred percent wrong and that they realized while she was on the toy she didn't have the financial backing.
Speaker 6: To be on the tour. Correct But again, she said she had a day to prepare to go on the store.
Speaker 5: She called it the day before the tour started, and Cleo said, the first thing I asked her was what do I have to pay?
Speaker 6: What am I financially responsible for Ice. I saidn't worry about you.
Speaker 4: Good, oh see.
Speaker 1: But I will say there's only one little sense of entitlement in this, and that's the carrying the bags. Carrying your own bags is fine, Cleo travel, but I do disagree with Ice Spice. If that's your friend, I'm going to make sure she gets some chicken salad. Okay, If I'm gonna take you to six Flags, I can take you to chicken salad. I mean take you to get it. You can eat some chicken salad.
Speaker 6: It's the same price for sure.
Speaker 1: And if we closing up the wa can busting on you while you butting neck it in the shower.
Speaker 6: They were supposed to be real homegrow.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, thought is that we that closed wh I can just busting on you while you in the shower and no security and nobody stopped me.
Speaker 8: Then I should be able to eat some chicken salad.
Speaker 6: That she did that one time, Cleo said she wasn't she ain't do that again.
Speaker 1: On the tour.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't even let her sit in ice pass room. Allegedly, according to Cleo, after she performed, she was I had nowhere to sit. I wasn't allowed to go in her room. She came backstage one time. Her back was sitting on side. Ice spys door.
Speaker 1: That's how you know Cleo driving ain't no stud though, boy, they had never let a stud buffe bus in that room like they were a hungry son.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone line eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one?
Speaker 4: Who is right? And who is wrong? We got a nail on the line. They good morning here, good morning? Who was right? Who was wrong?
Speaker 13: Cleo is right?
Speaker 17: Ice is wrong? Period?
Speaker 13: Ice is weird?
Speaker 19: Like that's weird behavior.
Speaker 17: If you're a real girl, a real woman, a real friend, you don't do lame stuff.
Speaker 4: I agree, Okay, thank you, mama, I agree. I agree with that. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Good morning? Lamar, Lamar? What's up?
Speaker 14: Brother?
Speaker 1: Chicken salad the steak?
Speaker 8: Lamar? What's your clear driving? Been eating?
Speaker 14: Y'all?
Speaker 15: Honestly, she should have she should be honed to be on tour. She must have never seen backstage jay Z and be a.
Speaker 8: X because when you are, you are your own.
Speaker 15: And you know I'm a boiler man.
Speaker 14: I got a YouTube channel. Boiler he rows as a tradesman.
Speaker 11: If I give you an opportunity to come work.
Speaker 14: I'm not buying you lunch.
Speaker 1: I disagree with that because I guarantee you at the backstage tour they had a spread. I guarantee you they had a bread for the artist. Guaranteed. Guarantee what I'm saying though, even on a normal level, as a normal person, if I get you a job, if you want a job, if you if you boke and you ain't.
Speaker 15: Working, and I got an opportunity to give you a job, come.
Speaker 14: Work with me, I gotta buy you lunch too.
Speaker 8: It depends.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I just gave you a job, if I just gave you a job, And what did Jimmy Roseman, what did the manager say that she wasn't financially stable enough to be on top?
Speaker 6: So he said that Cleo's manager admitted to.
Speaker 1: Him sometimes when you first get a job, man, you don't get paid for a couple of weeks. So you know, if you're not getting paid for a couple of weeks, I'm gonna hold that down.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, But I've been on tour before and everything is negotiated, right. You have to know what you have to pay before you go out there, Like when you go on tour. When I was on tour, they I picked. I slept in the tour bus. They gave me a room, and then I had to pay for everything else. I had to pay for my own friends, and I have to pay for all that. Whatever he could find at that time, it was whatever McDonald's.
Speaker 4: It was either it was fast.
Speaker 6: Tell y'all, my girl, Cleo said, she trying to go to McDonald's, but they was like in the desert.
Speaker 1: McDonald's was so far.
Speaker 5: They didn't want to walk because they thought it was gonna be bit by rattlesnakes. Right, she said, to figure out just the walk to McDonald's. Whole time, everybody had the steak. They went to the steakhouse. Cleo is hilarious.
Speaker 4: Now that's how from.
Speaker 5: Cleo is from New York. I don't know what part of New York cause she's from got to look at it, but she's from here.
Speaker 6: She's from here.
Speaker 4: Spice wasn't her real friend. They were just.
Speaker 1: There's no way in hell my friend can't eat from goddamn chicken saladmon.
Speaker 2: Because if any of my friends, if I ate and they couldn't, they're gonna they're gonna smack over my plate.
Speaker 1: So nobody, why are you just coming around to this point?
Speaker 8: That's we were saying.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying that it's business. This is business, Ice Bike Productions business.
Speaker 8: Also being a human.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I have friends.
Speaker 5: I have friends that when we do business together. We had and I had to learn this. It's a hard lesson to learn.
Speaker 21: Clear.
Speaker 6: I hope you learned to hear.
Speaker 5: We had to learn how to bring our managers into the conversation and still be friends because it's certain things that I can't perform well.
Speaker 6: Find eight. She says she was struggling in the rain.
Speaker 8: I don't need no manager to let my friend get some chitten salad.
Speaker 4: No, But I mean that was the production team that said no.
Speaker 5: It wasn't said let me know the budget in the beginning, so I know what I got to accommodate.
Speaker 1: Mind you, it was just clear, y'all.
Speaker 2: Only budgeted clear was the production There wasn't Ice Pie that said no. The production team says, that's not in the daily budget.
Speaker 8: And I'll say you what, how poor is this?
Speaker 1: Ice Spice told that they ration in out chicken salad, that the production team is so tight that they chicken send It's.
Speaker 2: Not about so tight's everything has a budget. Food budget might no thousand dollars. Light and sound might chicken salad, hotels might be two thousand.
Speaker 4: Everything has a budget.
Speaker 23: We got the audiot, you're not gonna tell the people how we was at an Italian restaurant and you ate so much food.
Speaker 6: Vacuum was like, where did the food go?
Speaker 21: Like it?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 6: You ain't better than days?
Speaker 1: Ice Spice, She was hungry, she had ate days. What's wrong with you? Ice Bike?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: God damn it?
Speaker 8: What I tell you?
Speaker 1: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida. Ice Bikes is mad at this girl for being hungry. We took her to the Italian restaurant and she ain't all a pasta because she had n eaten days. If she'd ate the ticket silent a couple of days ago, she wouldn't have been so hungry at the Italian restaurant. Ice Bike, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: All right, we'll take you more calls when we come back to the breakfast.
Speaker 6: And he said, well, she gave her opportunity, so she better hear.
Speaker 4: You make the opportunity to be in for the whole morning.
Speaker 1: Everyone wrong with Ice Pie see.
Speaker 2: NV just Lari Charlamagne, the guy we are the breakfast cuff lord on the Rose is feeling in for jests all right now breaking down?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Please?
Speaker 5: So my girl Cleo Cleo Trappa, who's an artist from New York. She had invited on tour by a friend, Ice Fish. So what she thought was a friend when she got on tour, everything went downhill and they were no longer friends. She says she was not fed, paid for the bus right, Ice Spys did have the buses and.
Speaker 4: A hotel in the hotel.
Speaker 5: Hold on, but wait, hold on this this is the tea about the hotel. There was even one point where listen, Cleo is the new Resentisa. She broke it down in parts on TikTok. I was watching these parts eating crabs yesterday and I'm like, wow, there was one part she didn't wear. Yes, there was one part where Cleo said. There was one part where Cleo said, there you said, they're saying a five star hotels. Cleo acts in advance, what do I have to be fun? And she's responsible for never a hotel was never mentioned. Ice Spice's Little Boo allegedly who is Riot who? People have been wondering if Ice Spice is dating Riot or not. Cleo said, Riot popped up on the bus, so she had to not sleep in her area on the bus.
Speaker 1: She had a new characters who was going on? Remember what I said the producer.
Speaker 5: That's what that's when you let me know. So Riot comes. So they now Cleo has to get a new tour. Not Cleo has to move where she's at in the toy but she can't sleep in the back of Ice past. And also she has to get a hotel.
Speaker 4: Ice and the bed with Ice Spice.
Speaker 6: It's a whole team.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So when they get to the hotel, they're on the elevator with but people are on the elevators, not just Ice pussing Cleo.
Speaker 6: Ice says, you're not gonna get your own room, and Cleo like, girl, I could have got my own room. But why you had to say in front of everybody like that?
Speaker 1: And this is a fun So Ice Spice and Cleo Trapper was staying together.
Speaker 5: This whole time because Ice Spice said to her you with me, you good? So it was supposed to be arranged where Cleo was like she was getting dress in her dressing rooms. They were sharing hotel rooms. They were like basically trying to like work the budget.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is too much. Let's go back to the food.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Traveler Cleo Trapper wanted some chicken salad. They wouldn't give it. No chicken salad. They went to the steakhouse without Cleo Trapping.
Speaker 6: Didn't even tell her.
Speaker 1: When Cleo Traveler finally decided, she finally got to eat. This is what Ice Spice says about her finally.
Speaker 8: Getting to eat.
Speaker 23: You're not going to tell the people how we was at an Italian restaurant and you ate so much food you vacuum that.
Speaker 6: The server was like where did the food go? Like stop it right now?
Speaker 1: She was hungry, Ice Spice, Ice Spice, that right there, Ice Spice, you guilty as charge. Wait, that was an admission of guilt. The girl is saying she hungry. The girl is saying ice Spies wouldn't let her eat no chicken salad. So when she finally did get to eat, she eats everything and Ice Spice shames the heart.
Speaker 4: But that's but that's that young girl's business.
Speaker 2: The management should have should have set it up so she had a per diem so she had food that they figured all this out.
Speaker 4: Like, this is business. This is business.
Speaker 12: One on one.
Speaker 2: Your sign you said she signed, So it's not like she said big.
Speaker 4: Artist, that's not signed. She signed. She has distribution ye because.
Speaker 5: Cleo said, has she had known in evance what she had to put out money for her label would have helped her, so she would Yeah, this is this is.
Speaker 4: Did you point that that she had to walk to McDonald's with rattlesnakes?
Speaker 1: She didn't even walk.
Speaker 6: I don't even know how she ate.
Speaker 4: Let's go to online.
Speaker 8: Probably ate a rattlesnake.
Speaker 12: Hello's this this is Chad to call up on big eight O three metro th.
Speaker 14: What a metro?
Speaker 4: What's your thoughts? Mama?
Speaker 11: So I feel like ice spice is definitely wrong because how you would invite your friends somewhere and I make sure she eats. She's talking about going to sixth flass What.
Speaker 13: About the food though?
Speaker 12: Food?
Speaker 11: I need some fool bought the sixth flaves. Make sure I'm eating.
Speaker 19: And then you're gonna get mad at me after when you invited.
Speaker 1: Me, and they're gonna get mad after I eat. Gonna got the nerve to shame me because I went to a restaurant and ate everything.
Speaker 5: Because I was tharving, So I Space basically felt like she was Cleo was trying to be entitled.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this? Hello, this is Jazz, Hey Jazz, what's your toys?
Speaker 17: I feel like.
Speaker 19: Ice Spice is on some bs because at the end of the day, First of all, you reached out to this girl when y'all had y'all little beef, you could have just left the way it was that. Then second of all, if you tell your friend's family anybody y'all got you, everybody know what that means. So for you to.
Speaker 12: Instantly go with your reply being, oh, you only got his thousand people, she was ready for that because Cleo was known for address and stuff, you know what I'm saying, So she knew Cleo was gonna come, you know what I'm saying talking about it, so she was ready for that.
Speaker 19: I feel like she wanted from these behind that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I still feel like Cleo Ice Pice was a friend.
Speaker 2: She figured out that it wasn't her true friend and that her management team should accept this up better. Her management team should have took care of business and protected her. She shouldn't be carrying.
Speaker 1: Management shouldn't be involved when it comes to matters of friends. If I'm your friend, we're going on the road and it has to do friend. If I'm your friend and I'm telling you I'm hungry and you know that I'm not eating, you should take care of me. But also so so, especially if you the friend nothing the better financial position.
Speaker 6: I agree with that.
Speaker 5: I feel like when when I say to my friend, I got you, I'm saying I know your situation right now, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, gonna shame me when I go to a restaurant and eat.
Speaker 4: We're going back and forth.
Speaker 2: That's what the shame happened, Like, we're going back to that's what you thought about me in that moment, because forget to going back and that mean something back at you.
Speaker 7: Girl.
Speaker 5: Ice Pie got on Twitter and posted a poll. She said, hmm, what should I do for dinner? Steakhouse or chicken salad? Then like now you're dragging right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, you gotta be very careful. You should be very humble life fight because you can end up right back to City Island. What's that place in the Bronxi City cut the island city.
Speaker 8: Them tables turned.
Speaker 14: Just that fast.
Speaker 1: So Cleo chicken salad the next day. That chicken salad eating you. I don't even know what that meant, but it sounds. It makes sense to hear what you meant. Hit a little bit, hit a little bit.
Speaker 6: Did you see what I did ate that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you ain't got clear patries number. Why you ain't called Cleio patries?
Speaker 6: You got my girl?
Speaker 5: So I was talking to them yesterday and we were trying to figure it. I don't know if it was too early for my girl not, but they like she She wanted to talk, she wanted to call in, she wanted to she said she has some more to get off her chest.
Speaker 4: What's the moral of the story.
Speaker 1: The mail of the story is. I know stud love when I hear it. I know when lesbians got each other in a figure four leg lock. Okay, I know when two women's favorite artists is Siza.
Speaker 4: Had her business right because going on to it with anybody.
Speaker 2: Especially that a big artist as I spices because I'm sure she sells out those shows. It's a good apportunity. I just wish she would have the business right so she could have really not.
Speaker 8: Like they was on that bus playing paper rocks.
Speaker 1: Don't get like that.
Speaker 6: Don't do that because.
Speaker 1: What sharing rooms together.
Speaker 6: Show last night to be close to the students.
Speaker 1: Don't like quarrel.
Speaker 2: No, it sounds like a shady pat you to take flags saying right like we was together your boot Can you put me to what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: And now, Charlamagne stand show your little stud off that you got on.
Speaker 1: The little big that say plastics on it. Yeah, okay, love.
Speaker 6: Was in the tunnel.
Speaker 8: That's what it sounded like to me.
Speaker 6: Was she in the tunnel and the cops.
Speaker 4: In the tunnel? She was outside?
Speaker 6: I'm talking ady got this is Philip like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big stud energy. Somebody said Ice Spice is a big artist. Question mark. Then I see a lot of scissors of mojis in the in the comments right now, No.
Speaker 6: It's given just all right.
Speaker 5: You didn't have to invite me, like like you could let me home. Cleo said, she had a man at home. You can left home with her me and girl.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I hope y'all work it out.
Speaker 8: Cleo trapper, you are hilarious.
Speaker 1: Can you follow her?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, but I might know.
Speaker 6: Cleo Trapper on Instagram. Y'all, she will not disappoint.
Speaker 1: Tell Cleo Trapper, come up here. We'll have a whole chicken salad bread for you know what I'm saying, you treat her. Matter of fact, Cleo Trapper, hit me up. Tell me what your cash app is. I'm gonna send you a couple of dollars, you know, for the laughs that you provided me this morning, and for some chicken.
Speaker 4: Salad, your morning ticket salad. Now you gotta get a steak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my girl, expect anything more from me than you will your friends.
Speaker 4: All right, we got just with the mess coming up with Laura Roasters. It don't move. It's the Breakfast Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's dj n V es Cellary showing me the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Let's get to jest with the mess with Laurena Roasa. You us is real hilarious, just carrobbing more.
Speaker 6: Just don't do no lines.
Speaker 4: Don't do that. Nobody world which jets worldwide.
Speaker 3: On the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 8: The coaches says with Lauren Lauren.
Speaker 4: Rose and I got the mess talk to me.
Speaker 6: Alrighty.
Speaker 5: So Blue Faces Dad decided that he wanted to have a first birthday for Krishawn Junior, which is Blueface's son. Now, can any want to guess what's wrong with that? No, well that's the granddaddy. The baby was not at the celebration. What from what we saw, and you know, we all know that the parents are currently locked up right now, what do you mean? So let's take a listen to the video and that we'll get into some of the details.
Speaker 6: Listen, Marian Top today.
Speaker 24: Am y'all wanted to wish Kashan Junior happy first birthday. I hope you have an amazing, blessed day. Free Blue Face. Also, we're all hoping that they free Kashan within the next week so that she's able to hear dreaming online opening. That's beautiful gifts. Thank you so much much love. Couldn't do it without you. Once again, Happy first birthday for Sean Jr. Papa Blue love Ship and this shit peace.
Speaker 1: All I hear is a granddaddy wishing this grandchild to have your birthday. What's the problem, you heathen?
Speaker 5: So people are upset because number one, the mom and dad aren't there, but it's like they're not going to be there.
Speaker 6: We know that they're both locked up.
Speaker 5: That was a bit of an update though, he said that people online oh lord, yeah, So the reaction to this video was, what in the world is wrong with him? Why would you have a birthday for these kids? Even Blueface, his mom reacted to this video kind of calling him out for having the party without them there and like all that and it's like they're locked up.
Speaker 6: What are they going to do? Child was not there?
Speaker 1: You have a party?
Speaker 6: It wasn't even like it was like a He had it set up like a party and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, balloons, tables and the cake.
Speaker 6: But no kid, I didn't see a cake, but there was like the banner.
Speaker 5: There was a bunch of gifts and he said in the video hopefully Kashan will be home soon, so hurt and the baby can open the gifts.
Speaker 6: That I guess whoever got the baby for the first birthday?
Speaker 4: Y'all got to prove to me that the child wasn't deare.
Speaker 5: We don't see the child at all in the video and he's talking to the video as if he's speaking to the child who is absent, Like if you listen to.
Speaker 2: The videos, So did he just buy gifts and say I'm gonna give you these gifts when when you come home or is he having like cake, balloons, bands?
Speaker 4: Music? Did he have like you know, the Ninja turtles pop out?
Speaker 5: Like I don't see the full party, but it was a party set up, like there's gifts, there's a birthday, Happy Birthday banner, first birthday, like it's in the crib, like it's giving very much.
Speaker 1: He thought that counts and no kid is there to thought that counts if all these girls can sit around and try to manifest men and you know, set their tables.
Speaker 6: And remember I had picked this up to throw this at you.
Speaker 1: I'm just simply saying that I don't see nothing wrong with that. What that what that brother did?
Speaker 6: I mean, listen, if this is how he wants to.
Speaker 4: You know, celebrate his grandchild, record the memory.
Speaker 5: And you know what I mean, because he wants when Chrishawn and blue Faced finally get home. He wants to because you only get one birthday, right, Maybe that's how he wants to do it.
Speaker 6: But the kid, the child is not there now. In addition to that, there were.
Speaker 5: Other conversations online just about the fact that like number one, parents go all out for these first birthdays anyway, and the.
Speaker 6: Kids don't even remember it. So It's like you're doing all this and not only is the child not there.
Speaker 8: But the child Some people like, why were these people talking to they have kids?
Speaker 4: Bence.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if you don't have kids, you don't understand what's wrong with having a child's birth birth. First of all, why y'all complaining about everything online? I'll like keep being his complaints. I'm mad that he had the birthday party. I'm mad that people have birth department.
Speaker 8: Is that what y'all do on social media?
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at the party, but there was no people there.
Speaker 1: I think it's dope because when that child gets older, he's going to realize how much his granddaddy loved him. Because guess what, your two parents were locked up on your first birthday and I wasn't able to see you for whatever reason, But I still threw you a party. When he when that child is older and his grand granddaddy can show him that, that's that's gonna make that child feel good.
Speaker 4: But he wasn't there. He wasn't there to open up a GIF, he wasn't here to blo out the campus.
Speaker 5: But I mean that circond the circumstance at the end, right now, is a bit odd, we would admit, right, like it's it's not the normal situation.
Speaker 4: So it's like, my parents are locked, but where's the baby? Who has the baby?
Speaker 6: I'm not for sure. I don't even remember who has it.
Speaker 1: That young man, when he gets older, he gonna appreciate what his granddaddy did for him, whether he was there or not.
Speaker 5: You think so, yes, because I mean he'll be able to look back on it because it's a video. But do y'all think that kids actually remember or value first birthday parties?
Speaker 1: I don't know if they remember them, but I know that in that moment when you see your little one year old child and they do their little smash.
Speaker 4: Cake or they playing with the balloons or whatever, they enjoy that moment.
Speaker 5: Because I always felt like, I mean, when I have my babies, the twins, their first birthday, their first birthdays are going to be.
Speaker 1: I was drinking put it in the atmosphere. Okay, so listen, So she can do that. But blue face granddaddy can't do what he did. You see what I'm be saying.
Speaker 6: I never said he could, and I'm not one of the people that said he could.
Speaker 4: Oh Okay, over this way, just make it. Remember, okay, all right, now continue you have the twins.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm gonna go all out their first birthday party, and I don't want to hear nothing from nobody because I want to remember by celebrating the first time that I get to celebrate a birthday party with my kids.
Speaker 4: That's like Lauren having a baby shower next week. Whoa not? And you know what else you do?
Speaker 6: It was all good about a week ago.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking you listen to what Laurence just said, because it's true. Right, even if the one year old can't remember it. You take videos, you take pictures, and you show them later in life of a party that nobody's there, and yesterday was your birthday. You posted mad pictures that you as a child. You don't remember none of that, but you like the memories of those pictures when you look back at them, like, oh, this is me when I was one and all the babies. That was a cute baby.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be the same thing when you throw a party for your one year old, but nobody's dead for the parties.
Speaker 1: Not like talking about people that just like I'm talking about us, we throw party four kids, even if they can't remember. You showed them later in life and they appreciate it. It's for the baby, yes, and what that granddaddy did was for the baby too, whether regardless of he was the baby was there or nothing.
Speaker 5: But have you guys have heard that though? As parents, like, no one's ever told you like you doing all this for the baby. It ain't even gonna remember that.
Speaker 1: All the time. What is my baby? I don't care what they say, especially if you ain't got no kids, especially if you ain't got no kids.
Speaker 4: Looking at you like, I'm not looking at.
Speaker 5: It, you know, because I just told y'all like I'm gonna we're gonna be floating on clouds.
Speaker 6: I'm to buy a cloud for my.
Speaker 4: Baby twins, right yeah, legend are your names and everything.
Speaker 21: With me?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna let that happen. Lyric legend.
Speaker 5: It's a baby shot, all right, because you know, it's a lot of back end work that I got to do to get there.
Speaker 1: I would like to say that I because I was talking and learning about this earlier. I'm a stern believer that if you can't celebrate someone else's success, then you will probably never experience any success of your own. You got to clap for other people, because you will want folks to clap for you when it's your turn. With that said, if you want kids and your man when you was with him, got another woman pregnant?
Speaker 4: Whoa why do you know that you should clap for that another ding? She got what she im?
Speaker 1: Battery for her?
Speaker 19: I love?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't above Why wouldnt Lauren for this woman?
Speaker 19: Man?
Speaker 4: What woman her ex got pregnant? What haven't Well that's a topic. Is it a think so too?
Speaker 10: The thing?
Speaker 12: What do you want to ask?
Speaker 6: Why don't hurt when someone has a baby.
Speaker 1: Like, why wouldn't you cheer for that woman?
Speaker 6: If you want a child in your relationship someone has a.
Speaker 2: Baby, learn to clap for people when they win, Laurence, it's some situations.
Speaker 6: I ain't paying forward. Y'all got me child?
Speaker 4: All right, we're gonna talk about it after Hans broke who even.
Speaker 1: Donkey after the hour. We need this doctor in Florida and to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a world with him, all right, and then after so let me just click because you just know it So Lawrence X, this ain't really got It's just about learning the clap for people's started talking about a boy telling her you need to learn to be happy. You have to clap, learn to be happy for people when they got something that you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, what happened to the first birthday?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know what you don't remember that? Wow, this is all great the breakfast coming morning.
Speaker 3: You're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: I really got Bronx trunks, don't they not not shutting us down?
Speaker 1: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all the Why does the Sunshine State consistently produce such strange meats?
Speaker 6: About to catch all that whizzard?
Speaker 2: It is just one of the many wacky news story out on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Man Donkey today for Wednesday, September fourth, goes to a general surgeon by the name of doctor Thomas Shaknowsky and the hospital's chief medical officer, doctor Christopher Bukanni. Now, what does younkle Shall always tell you about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today there's no exception. Now rest in peace to William Bryant who was visiting Florida from Alabama. Yes, him and his wife were visiting their rental property in Okaloosa County when he suddenly began experiencing lower left abdominal pain. So they did what anybody with a liquor stins does in a situation like that, They went to the hospital to see what the issue was. Okay, the Ascension Sacred Heart and Road Coast Hospital in walk Conn County, where he was admitted for further observation over concerns about an abnormality of displaine. Well, Dr Thomas shack Nowski and doctor Christopher Bukannie persuaded persuaded the family, who was described as reluctant to undergo surgery at the hospital or he could experience serious complications if he left the hospital. So Brian, who was seventy years old, agreed and the doctors underwent a hand assisted lapp of roscopic splenectomy procedure.
Speaker 4: Then that surgery got some names on them now.
Speaker 1: In the middle of the surgery, doctor Shacknofsolski removed Brian's liver by transacting the major vasculatore supplying deliver.
Speaker 6: I know this story, Hey to see you coming Jesus.
Speaker 1: I don't know what any of that means, but this is all you need to know. Deliver had nothing to do with nothing, Okay. The doctor mistakenly removed the man's liver. It was the wrong organ, okay. In the surgical cut resulted in immediate and catastrophic blood loss, resulting in death. Then the doctor labeled deliver as a spleen.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: They didn't identify it as a liver until after the man's death. Then the doctor tried to explain to the man's wife, Beverly Brian, that her husband's spleen was so no disease that it was four times bigger than usual and had migrated to the other side of his body. Now is this isn't even the doctor's first rodeo with this kind of stuff. Back in two thousand and three, he had a wrong site surgery where he supposedly removed a portion of a patient's pancreas instead of performing the intended adrenal gland resection, and the case was settled in confidence. I don't even know what that means either, but I need to know why would anyone be confident? And doctor Shaknowski, after repeatedly committing medical malpractice like this.
Speaker 8: I've told you off before.
Speaker 1: There are certain jobs that just don't allow you to make mistakes because those mistakes can cast someone in their life. Police officers and surgeons are absolutely at the top of that list. And not only should doctor Shaknowsky be sued for everything he's got, his license should be taken away. He shouldn't be allowed to dissect a frog in a middle school classroom. Okay, His wife, Beverly Bryant, has retained a law firm to get justice for her husband and is hoping the general surgeon no longer treats patients, she said, and I agree with her. She doesn't want anyone else to die due to his incompetence. And they should have known or knew, he had previously made draftic, life altering surgical mistakes. Now. I know y'all might not believe nothing I say because I can't pronounce anything, and I have a list, But let's listen to Beverly's lawyer tell the tale.
Speaker 25: We've got a client that underwent a surgery that was supposed to be a spleen surgery, a spleet ectomy where they remove your spleen because you don't technically need your splain to live, and the physician mistook his liver for the spleen, which is obviously on the other side of your body, and removed our client's liver, which unfortunately killed him on the table there, and then proceeded to call it a spleen. Once we got the case this week, we looked into this gentleman's background. His name is doctor will put his picture up. His name is doctor Kashaknofsky. Once we did some research into him, we found out that this was not the first time he had done a wrong site surgery in the recent past. The last two or three years. He actually operated on somebody and he intending to take out an adreamal land and he ended up taking out part of the pancredous of another patient.
Speaker 1: Now, uh North Walton Doctor's Hospital has disassociated itself with Shafnovsky and have removed all photos and references to the doctor from its website and all the hospital got to offer the family right now, it's starts in prayers and would you like to know what was actually caused in the pain. He had a small cysts on his spleen. Some donkey todays just sell themselves. Please give doctor Thomas Shaknovsky and the hospital's chief medical officer, doctor Christopher Pocanni, the biggest he haf all because he mistook a liver for a spleen. Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 5: I said, doctors are really a human in their trial and error and their testing in there.
Speaker 6: They study in books like some stuff.
Speaker 2: You know your body, Yeah, but there's certain things you you know that if your doctor know the difference between your liver and a splint, I'm trying.
Speaker 6: To tell you, you'd be surprised.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, now let's get to.
Speaker 1: You leave me alone and get to Lauren.
Speaker 6: We did so great last night. Has such a good time.
Speaker 4: We had a great time.
Speaker 5: It was a big bro energy. Now we ain't here today and you picking size of a domesticary.
Speaker 4: This really don't have nothing to do with Lauren. It was just a conversation we was having.
Speaker 6: Was did we have a conversation.
Speaker 4: I was just telling Lauren that you.
Speaker 1: Know, you got to celebrate other people's success and why where did this come from?
Speaker 4: Because she was, well, you could tell me, tell Laura, you tell.
Speaker 3: What you said.
Speaker 6: I don't, I don't remember.
Speaker 21: I do.
Speaker 6: Tell you remember how this came up.
Speaker 4: She was telling me about an X.
Speaker 25: No no no.
Speaker 5: I remember we were talking about Kirk and Rashida from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, and recently the scenes have been posted because their storyline is about the girl, the side girl that Kirk got pregnant and that.
Speaker 1: Whole situation, and you got triggered.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 5: I was in here, like, listen, if I was Rashida and I've met Kirka Rashida, I love them amazing people.
Speaker 6: If I was Rashida, I could.
Speaker 4: Not do that in front of the world because you said, you're.
Speaker 6: I've been through that before, and it is very hurtful.
Speaker 1: Your ex got another girl pregnant. He did, and so what I told her is you need to learn to celebrate other peoples success.
Speaker 5: As I'm in here basically saying like it's so hurtful. You can barely think through a time like that. You break it down every day. It hurts because that's a whole human being and you got a love baby and you choosing to be with the men. He says to me, celebrate other people's success.
Speaker 1: That's right. If you can't celebrate somebody else'success, and you'll probably never experience any success on your own.
Speaker 4: Learn to clap for other people.
Speaker 1: Because that young lady that your ex got pregnant got something that you wanted. Wow, which is kids one day?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 4: And is she still with your ex?
Speaker 21: Now?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 8: Okay, at least she got the kids.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, at least she got to If you want kids and your man, it's another one.
Speaker 5: I don't want that woman. I don't want just a kid though. I want a family. I want to be happy. I don't want to messinas. I'm not clapping for that because that's not what I want. I want a man that is dedicated to me. I want a man and it is my husband.
Speaker 6: You asked me what does she get? And I told you she got a baby, and that's not what I want.
Speaker 2: I want a family, but you want a healthy pregnancy. One day, I do want a healthy clap for that woman.
Speaker 4: She got what you want. What is the question for her, as Lauren Clapp? Should Lauren root for her?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 4: Just learn to celebrate other people success.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you played the claps because I ain't class.
Speaker 1: Thing, really ain't got nothing to do with nothing celebrating other people's success. But shouldn't you celebrate other people's success.
Speaker 5: Not all the time, and no shame, no shade to any of the babies in the situation, because beautiful baby boy came out of that situation.
Speaker 6: But I want no, I don't want a baby. I actually want.
Speaker 5: Girls, and I don't want nothing about what you're talking about. So don't keep throwing that over here.
Speaker 4: What is the question, guys? You want?
Speaker 5: The question is should I smack Charlamagne now or in ten minutes or ten minutes after three?
Speaker 2: I think you should do this. The questions got to do it at eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. Since you do Lawrence mess out there.
Speaker 4: The question is should you celebrate other people's success?
Speaker 2: Yes, I should, but in that situation you can't. You can't girls girl for a girl that took her man.
Speaker 8: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Who's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to help you out wife from that help. I'm trying to help you down.
Speaker 1: Talking about separate.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to help. What is the question?
Speaker 1: Should you celebrate other people's success?
Speaker 4: What do you I don't know.
Speaker 1: All this other stuff is just so extra for no reason. I don't know what this is about. I was just in here celebration.
Speaker 6: That's not what you're trying to get to.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about when we come back.
Speaker 6: You're trying to get to the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's topic time eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club Morning every out against DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlomagne, the God.
Speaker 4: We all the Breakfast Club. Now Laura l.
Speaker 2: Rosa is filling in for Jess, and Charlemagne has been gaslighting her own money.
Speaker 8: I'm not gaslighting her.
Speaker 1: We were in here having a very positive conversation because I'm a stern believer that if you can't celebrate somebody else's success, then you will probably never experience any success of your own. So I think you should clap for other people, you know, because you want clap. You want folks to clap for you when it's your turn.
Speaker 8: That's all.
Speaker 4: But in this situation, there was a young lady out there that took uh, don't.
Speaker 6: Say took, because she ain't took nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, so what happened?
Speaker 2: You were giving you a chance to tell your own story, Laura Rosa's you told Lauren round up having a baby on her she didn't on her and had a baby on her, And Charlamagne feels like she should clap for this lady for having a healthy child. If you want kids and your man is another woman pregnant, clap for the woman she got what you want.
Speaker 1: Cheer for her, roof for her, wish for her to have a healthy delivery. Why not would you have said that to your.
Speaker 5: Wife if you had got somebody pregnant during your time of infidelities, probably.
Speaker 1: You know, dang excuse me, I'm sure that she would want the baby to be delivered. That's not what we are.
Speaker 5: No, we ain't talking about of course, we all want a healthy baby. Don't try to try to.
Speaker 6: Talking around.
Speaker 2: Some people don't deserve their plugsn't do anything.
Speaker 6: You know what took her first of all.
Speaker 5: No, that's not because we don't want to give her that because she'll be posting this on Instagram.
Speaker 8: I'm that man with something that he wasn't getting with.
Speaker 6: He already had a kid, so it wasn't It.
Speaker 2: May be emotional support, you know what I'm saying, during the time we were going through a time so technically we were.
Speaker 1: Now we talked about this.
Speaker 6: It's the same guy No.
Speaker 5: It's the same guy from the first go around. When I was here, we were going through a little yall split.
Speaker 4: You weren't together.
Speaker 6: We were split, but like, you know how y'all be.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, you did you know?
Speaker 6: You get your wife back, so you know how y'all be.
Speaker 5: Y'all y'all not together because things are happening, but y'all trying to figure it out.
Speaker 6: And it was time.
Speaker 4: But was it was it known that, hey, look, you do your thing. I'm doing my things.
Speaker 6: I said to him.
Speaker 5: That's that's the other people, you know, because a baby shouldn't have came out of the situation.
Speaker 8: That's not true. You can't you know, you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't say that you said, and you knew if you knew that we were going to get back together, like a baby shouldn't have happened.
Speaker 1: We should have been You don't know.
Speaker 8: You didn't know if y'all gonna get back together. We did, y'all didn't.
Speaker 6: We did get back together after that after he had the baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do we even complaining about?
Speaker 5: We weren't You never asked me fully the conversation because this wasn't a conversation I was having with you. I was reacting to Kirk and Rashida and you just put your big nose over here in business. And how was a great stepman?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: I love those kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but so you did clapp for the cheering from them.
Speaker 1: The baby showing up, for showing up in the baby just show showing up as a step mom is amazing, Laurence se.
Speaker 8: That's why you gonna keep getting blessed. Hello, are you blessed?
Speaker 4: Let's go to the.
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 21: Who?
Speaker 8: But that's all I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Hello, good morning, you call from We ain't doing this this morning.
Speaker 22: I'm calling from Georgia A me and me?
Speaker 4: What you got to say to me?
Speaker 11: To ask if he for that man with his wife when the woman tell him that you.
Speaker 1: Want to head That's why you shouldn't read my books.
Speaker 8: I don't like y'all reading my books about that.
Speaker 21: Man.
Speaker 6: He was providing her something that you couldn't at the time from.
Speaker 4: I still can't cli from my wife.
Speaker 7: He did.
Speaker 22: Yeah, okay, okay, So did you watch him?
Speaker 12: Did you get her?
Speaker 16: Did you give her a chance to engage him?
Speaker 1: I know that's right, no, but but I celebrated. I celebrated her succeeds, celebrate her success.
Speaker 4: I celebrated her success. Wait a minute, Wait a minute.
Speaker 16: That's not celebrating her success.
Speaker 8: That is celebrating her success.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're you're shound. A penis bigger than mine.
Speaker 8: I'm huge, So finding something bigger than me, I'm lying by me.
Speaker 4: So you celebrated that.
Speaker 1: I'm just going along with them. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: You didn't celebrate success. Let me tell you a clap so you can be continually blessed.
Speaker 1: When you were a notorious gaslighter like me, you can't be gaslight. So I'm just going along, just gonna have it as long as I can. Like this pilot over here, I'll take all of this. Come on, bring it, bring it, I'll take all of it. I'll take all of this to be able to get what I'm giving this morning. Cause this feels amazing. Go to another call, Go to another call.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Good morning? So should she clap for that success?
Speaker 14: That's my success?
Speaker 1: Charla Mane, Why aren't you talking about I would never gaslight anybody, that's guys. I would never gaslight anyone.
Speaker 6: You want to skip your therapy session yesterday.
Speaker 1: I would never gaslight anyone, So you tell me that you go on so you don't celebrate other peoples success, that's not success.
Speaker 15: So if a person robs the bank right and interest, a couple of people from the process buck just the way with the robbery, but walked away with a million dollars, that's the suck.
Speaker 4: Why are y'all, Why are y'all?
Speaker 1: Why are y'all equating a crime to something like a life being being being berthed? Well, but woman being pregnant is being compared to a bank robbery.
Speaker 2: Well, Bree is on the line now breed her boyfriend got aside check pregnant a year ago.
Speaker 4: Did you clap for that success break?
Speaker 15: I absolutely did not.
Speaker 8: Why year later?
Speaker 15: I was with that man.
Speaker 17: First of all, Good morning d They and v Charlamagne and Lauren.
Speaker 4: I'm with y'all, yes, ma'am, But no, I was with that man for six years.
Speaker 14: We built a life together.
Speaker 15: My family loved him.
Speaker 17: Your family loved me.
Speaker 15: Is kids loved me.
Speaker 17: I had a relationship with the mother of his children. Like literally, they will call me before they called him to arrange pickups to drop off.
Speaker 18: I had.
Speaker 17: We had step up rated for a.
Speaker 14: Little while because we were having.
Speaker 17: Some issues because I had to say to my family I was taking it hard. And while I was going through that, he was out creaking. And then this girl called my phone while I was at work and showed me pictures of him holding.
Speaker 1: The new baby. He was, let's be fair, he was holding that baby on the bed.
Speaker 6: The baby, but his car, the Mama card, everybody was the baby.
Speaker 1: Pretty Now you hating, I'm not hating, you hating hating.
Speaker 13: The reason why I resient you.
Speaker 17: Saying I'm hating is because me and him, we were going to the doctor because we were trying.
Speaker 4: To do we were doing opportunities, damn.
Speaker 17: And then he ended up having a baby on me with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Well, and well, y'all, your situation is different because Lauren and her boyfriend was on a break.
Speaker 8: After after she.
Speaker 1: Ain't tell you the worse.
Speaker 5: They were separated because she was going through death and her family and trying to get her life back together.
Speaker 1: Now when you heard that she said that, no, Lily, I did.
Speaker 17: I lost my mom and my sister within the Europe, you know. And then they didn't hear that I had to take custody of my sister's kids after she passed so I was dealing with a lot, and he was cheating while I.
Speaker 15: Was dealing with all of that.
Speaker 6: Tell her to Claparloe.
Speaker 17: But let me tell you how karma come around. He calling me from jail because he going through a domestic bolo with the same girl.
Speaker 8: Boom, did you clap that?
Speaker 21: Boom?
Speaker 8: That didn't?
Speaker 6: I clapped hard.
Speaker 2: You celebrating somebody else's success. But that's not a success, that's success. No, she's celebrating the law success on a woman.
Speaker 17: That's right.
Speaker 1: Then somebody got to hold in prison.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eighty five. This is amazing.
Speaker 1: The question is what the question is? Should you celebrate someone else's success? Why can't you clap when it's somebody else's turn?
Speaker 4: Lauren, it's the breakfast off. Good morning. If you're all.
Speaker 3: Talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 1: It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club morning everybody. It's the j Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 25: Laura L.
Speaker 2: Ros is filling in for Slaess Hilarious, and today we.
Speaker 4: Learned a lot about law.
Speaker 6: This question got you messed up?
Speaker 4: Isn't about.
Speaker 6: This is crazy.
Speaker 4: This isn't about Lauren.
Speaker 1: This is about the fact that you should always learn to celebrate other people's success. If you can't celebrate other people's success, then you'll likely have no success.
Speaker 5: And you're going girl throw it directly, you know, you know what to clap at her exes world have to do with this, because that's that's where this came from. But that were past that, well technically a break, but I still feel like it was cheating.
Speaker 6: I feel like in my mom no, you.
Speaker 4: Can't, you can't have it.
Speaker 1: But if you're always on a break, on a break, my husband bad.
Speaker 6: I love you everything.
Speaker 1: He took a break, you said, Look, and you actually sell to take a break in date other people. You do know when you lay down to have sex with people, Lauren, things like pregnancy.
Speaker 2: So how but if you did that to him, Let's say you laid down with somebody, he wouldn't have stuck.
Speaker 6: He wouldn't have stuck by me.
Speaker 1: Well, see, Lauren different, you know what I'm saying. Lauren wears the billboard what's your shirts say?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 6: Plastic?
Speaker 1: Exactly, So when she sleeps with a man, she makes sure he brings the rubber. Okay, they wear protection.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 1: How do we?
Speaker 4: Hey, Calica, talk to us? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 17: My thoughts is I don't think that.
Speaker 11: I think that when you have a negative thoughts about somebody's success or whatever they got going on, it destroys you.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 11: I don't tell you why you don't just be happy for people, because you don't never know you may be blessed.
Speaker 4: That's right, Quinn.
Speaker 11: Thinking negative or somebody or thinking negative for what they it's just too much negative energy.
Speaker 1: Finally, a queen car, I wouldn't.
Speaker 17: I wouldn't live my life like that.
Speaker 11: Like you have watched a videos with a guy who sits there. He asked you for a dollar and you say yes, and then he blessed you.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's that's a great thing. Finally, a queen called up here to provide clarity to the room.
Speaker 4: That's your question.
Speaker 8: Go to another car.
Speaker 1: Goddamn Lord, you want to up You're getting you drive, you getting drove the drink I had I have to godd damn.
Speaker 6: Lord bringing back some moments for me.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 8: Hello, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 15: It's your boy man from the check.
Speaker 1: Man eight four to three.
Speaker 4: You sound like you got somebody love to what happened? Man should success?
Speaker 15: No, hey, Laurden listen on your side, but listen, you should definitely celebrate other people's success.
Speaker 14: If he ain't got nothing.
Speaker 15: To do with nobody your mad telling me that somebody pick up your gold leader. You wouldn't clap for that man with you?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 12: What man?
Speaker 1: He was like, he'd be here, I'd be like a.
Speaker 4: Lot to you.
Speaker 14: Listen.
Speaker 15: Ex that you've got somewhere outside in the world as somebody that I'm thinking that you used to and they are mad that you wouldn't figure them out first.
Speaker 4: No, been with the same woman for twenty six years.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the ex look like if it ain't after Malcolm, you've been practicing that one.
Speaker 2: What's the moral of the story. What's your birthday? I'm gonna get you a stun gun for your birthday. I'm not gonna get you I'm gonna get you a gun.
Speaker 4: I just want you to shot.
Speaker 5: I want you to think that, with all of the history that I've had with him on air, if I happened to pull the trigger, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: That's I get you a stunt gun. Just shock him a little bit, just a little shot.
Speaker 1: The moral of the story, The moral of the story is simply this, if you can't celebrate someone else's success, and you'll probably never have any success in your d That's the more old the story is that the murder stool people, Lauren.
Speaker 5: The story is, take two shots when you walk in this room, because you never know what you're walking into.
Speaker 4: Clap from people, Lauren.
Speaker 2: But Lauren, don't even worry about that, because last night at my birthday party, everybody was on your body.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of people waiting to talk the law.
Speaker 1: Relax, Relax, Hello, cool bab But she's alone in her room and she sits and stays at the wall.
Speaker 2: Man just with the best with lawla Ross is coming up. What we're talking about, we're gonna get to a don't laughing, We're gonna get to.
Speaker 1: An I'm beyondest with you. Gas Lighting Lauren is probably one of my top three favorite things.
Speaker 4: To do nowadays.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, I wasn't gaslighting her.
Speaker 4: I was being honest.
Speaker 8: Know you were celebrated ose people's success.
Speaker 4: Shady Boots, Good Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Owning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess, Larius Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, Laura la Rosa filling in for Jess. So let's get to Jess with the mess with Laurens.
Speaker 9: Laria's just Robin Moore just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 4: No world why jes worldwise.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club the coach with Lauren Laurens and I got the talk to me, Hello, cool Bay, don't talk to me.
Speaker 6: Talk to me.
Speaker 8: You don't talk to me?
Speaker 6: Okay. Not a more serious note.
Speaker 5: There's a runner from Kenya, Kenyan woman who was she's now in critical condition because she was set on fire by her boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Let's take a listen to the news report.
Speaker 7: The first Ugandan distance runner, Rebecca chepter Gay, is currently in intensive care in Kenya after her boyfriend doused her in petrol and set her on fire at her home in end of us. But three year old had not long ago returned from the Paris Olympics, where she placed forty fourth in her event. She's reportedly sustained over eighty percent burns in the attack.
Speaker 4: That's horrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now this is like, this is I don't know if you guys have ever seen there's been a few stories like this about just women being in domestic violence against women in Kenya and just other places outside of the US, but specifically in Kenya. So back in twenty twenty two, there was a story of another runner, a female runner. I'm not for sure where she's from, a belief she may be from Kenya, but I'm not for sure. But her name is Demarus Wtiya. I'm just saying her last name wrong for sure. But she was found strangled in her home with the pillow over her face. And this was months after a record breaking long distance runner, Agnes Tyrop, was found stabbed to death in the same town. I don't know when I saw this story, I just I thought it was really sad because, first of all, she was with her two babies when this happened.
Speaker 6: She was coming home from church.
Speaker 5: She just had a victory in the Paris Olympics, and her dad was just talking about, you know, how she how they want justice for her, but they don't really know for sure if they will even get it, because it seems like, you know, where they are, cases like this with women are just overlooked.
Speaker 4: So he don't get arrested or nothing to guy.
Speaker 6: So I don't have an update on that as of now.
Speaker 5: The article that I read, the article that I read didn't didn't specifically talk about that, but I mean they know exactly who it was. She was rescued by a neighbor who saw the two of them arguing outside of her home, so there has to be something with him.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 5: I can look more into that and see kind of what that was, but I didn't see that in an article that I read. Yeah, sorry to bring the energy down in the room.
Speaker 21: But.
Speaker 6: Can you please can I get Can I get a real bang.
Speaker 4: Bang, not like a I'm gonna get you a stunt gun. You just need a stunt Okay.
Speaker 5: So Ralo and Boosie back at it again. So they have been going back and forth online. This all started because Rolo got online and said that he was talking about his career honestly, and Boosy kind of got like a cheap shot. But let's take a listen that I'll get more into it. Take a listen to this video.
Speaker 2: I'm focused on signing artists and being a CEO of a labor.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get old.
Speaker 2: Well, I ain't trying to be on stage like Boosy rap when he follow a fifty years old.
Speaker 14: I ain't trying to be doing that.
Speaker 1: I want to pull up like bird Man with my artist though, pull up like qc P with my artis or.
Speaker 4: You know, the all the side.
Speaker 5: So basically, after he posted that video and Boosy heard about it, found out about it, or saw the video going viral because people were like, Okay, now we rigniting this conversation. The conversation and the beat between them kind of started a while back, actually not started, but it got some flames under it here at.
Speaker 6: The Breakfast Couple. We're gonna get into that.
Speaker 5: But so Boosy after this video tweeted that he hadn't spoken to him in years. He doesn't understand why, but he's still hurt because is something that Rollo did. He Boosie said that he's actually grateful to be making one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a weekend selling out shows because Raloh doesn't have a rap career and we'll never have one.
Speaker 6: You're right, you.
Speaker 5: Should be a CEO because the only thing you can't do is make music. God didn't give you that gift or talent hashtag leave hip hop alone. He also talked about uh, he's the same person that did a verse for Raalo when Rala was locked up and they had offered I gast they offer I guess they offered Rallah. I mean Boosy ten k to do the verse, and Boosie said, no, I'm good. I'm gonna just do it off the strength because I want to help him. You know, when he comes home, get back on his feet like that type of thing. And now here they are now.
Speaker 4: Raloh hip hop alone is crazy.
Speaker 6: You know, Boosy gonna come with the shots real quick.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 5: So now Raloh came back online and he responded to Boosy sweet and he said, I love you, Auntie, and then he put up in the caption of this post. He said, Auntie Booboo, I love you and maybe we can sit and drink us some colts forty fives and talk. But you got on the internet telling the world got your number, and you know I don't. I've been in prison for six years. You ran to the breakfast club before me and called me a rat in front of the whole world, like it's against the street code to pay the bros to take a charge. You need to pay that security to take that gun charge for you, Like I try to tell you or maybe that's a snitch.
Speaker 6: Move home.
Speaker 5: I'm not dissing you. I'm just loving you publicly. Us nephews get like that when we miss our favorite aunts and uncles.
Speaker 6: So what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to sit down or were just gonna eventually go to war. I'll put up wherever with all my paperwork. Just I'll pull up whatever with all my paperwork.
Speaker 6: Just tell me.
Speaker 1: I think that's the best thing I've heard in this whole situation.
Speaker 4: Pup each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, instead of going back and forth on social media.
Speaker 5: Now, let's take a listen to the clip when Boosie was here on Breakfast Club that he's talking about.
Speaker 26: I stick to the code, bro, Like that's with anything, bro, Like you know I talked to Raloh like Raloh was my my Potno, bro, like I had a good respect for that dude.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like you be home soon.
Speaker 26: When I heard from what already, I don't know, it looked like he talking you know what I'm saying, So he said that wasn't true.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. I just from the situation like I like, I told him.
Speaker 26: Bro, you spoke him and told him that I text and what do he said? He said, I'm looking at it the wrong way. And you know they could that hurt me with because you know we do well. I feel like I lost another part.
Speaker 8: You know what's crazy about situations like that.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember Boosy saying any of that would imagine being Rolloh you're not gonna forget it said about him, especially into a massive.
Speaker 4: Audi Yeah, yeah, And there was like.
Speaker 6: That all right, and that's kind of what he was saying.
Speaker 5: It's like you went to the breakfast club and you said all this stuff before we could even sit down and have a conversation about. I guess whatever he's saying actually happened that made him come home. But there there were reports that there was a paperwork and an alleged like phone call or like a recorded car or something like that that sparked rumors of Ralo working with the police. So to add fuel to that fire by basically saying that's what Boosie did was add fuel to that fire by coming up here and saying.
Speaker 6: That he felt away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because before you have that conversation with eight million monthly listeners. Before you have that conversation with fifteen to twenty million downloads a month, you know you should have that with the person tough that toll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have the conversation about while you stopped going to your therapist because you were here, Gust.
Speaker 2: That was just with the mess with Laura next Joy, we got the people's choice, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: I know how to make myself.
Speaker 2: Morning Morning everybody. It's DJ n V, Jess, Hilarian Charlamage, the guy. We are the breakfast club. Laura Ross is holding it down for Jess, and I would just want to salute to everybody for all the birthday loved yesterday, the phone calls, the texts, uh, the post pulling up to my birthday party, my shindig last night at the Record Room. I want to salute to the Record Room if you ever come to New York. The Record Room is a spot where they only played vinyl, so there is no serado. It's all old school, uh vinyl, but whatever, whatever, whatever records happened. So last night is the R and B party and we had it. We had a good time last night.
Speaker 5: Why do they play that Chalice milkshake brings her the boys to the yuard. When they called you on stage, that was awkward. That's not just so I was trying to figure out, like, did you tell them you.
Speaker 4: Didn't it was milkshake, No, it's not your DJ name was shrimp?
Speaker 21: Was it?
Speaker 1: And then you said, for a period they started, they said, they started calling you envy. And then you said, when the Coolie Baker came up, they were calling you milkshake.
Speaker 4: Nobody ever said that you always did.
Speaker 6: I miss a part of life.
Speaker 3: It was weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird. You know what else is with the fact that not one person on this radio show acknowledged that today is birthday, you know, at the Pinkett Smith Winfrey Nose Car. I just wanted to see, you know how long it would take for anybody in this room or on this show or on the staff they acknowledged that it's Beyonce's birthday.
Speaker 6: Well, you was up here acting like one of the single ladies, so they didn't.
Speaker 1: Have to do all that. Well, I'm not a single lady, and I would never ever try to take one of your roles one.
Speaker 8: I would never do that.
Speaker 4: I would never do that.
Speaker 2: I would never do that that's that would just be wrong. But happy born day to Beyonce and it's time to get up out of here. Charlaman, you got a positive note?
Speaker 1: You know I do have a positive note. It is from a young lady named Rosalind Carter. She once said, a leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go but ought to be. Now that I think about it, that sounds like kidnap it. But take what you will from it. Have a great day. Breakfast club bitch is you don't finish or y'all done