Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This he is Talking Cowboys, springing live from the Dallas Cowboys World.
Speaker 2: Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Straight Up, scus dot titson, Ty Pat touchdown.
Speaker 1: And now your hosts Isaiah Stanback, Nick Harris, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeoman's.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 5: For the final time in twenty twenty three's regular season.
Speaker 2: It is a Sayer with your Chest Friday.
Speaker 5: Here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas in the SWB see studios.
Speaker 4: It is week eighteen.
Speaker 5: It is the final week of the regular season, and the Cowboys get ready to face the Washington Commanders. We've got Isaiah's stand back and is what what are you calling? Indeed, stop the Indeed, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: We've got Josh Rodriguez roll as well.
Speaker 5: Let's go, Chris Beam in the back, roll your ar ready to Goguaez. Oh Josh, I don't want to do that unless he unless he wants me to. If he wants me to.
Speaker 4: Go, only do it that way.
Speaker 2: Okay, Josh Rodriguez, thank you sir.
Speaker 5: There we go. I'm gonna go from there.
Speaker 2: So I've got a bad twice. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, oh man, that is good though, could start work.
Speaker 5: How's everybody doing today?
Speaker 4: Excellent?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's going on. Oh man, you just.
Speaker 4: Did you get your super Trusted super food set right here?
Speaker 6: I was coming in hot today. I I took a client on right before I had to run over here. So you fought them too, You had to like fight them to know. I had a personal training client and I told him I would take him at a time I normally don't go because normally I'm here and I'm watching film and all that jazz.
Speaker 2: But I said, you know what, today I got you. He's headed off to college next week, so h.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to short him. But now I'm here and I grabbed my super Trusted super Foods. Got my oats right here, Kane, got my t I always have, okay, and you got some vitamins here, Kyle.
Speaker 5: Everybody's getting an inside look at the life of Isaiah Stanback.
Speaker 4: Daily multid huh. Oh, these are there, like seventeen thing those things half.
Speaker 2: My vitamin A lotment for the day. I know they take about twenty twenty two to.
Speaker 4: Twenty Do you think one of those is just like a pla, like one of those most of them? No, the horse pill one.
Speaker 2: Definitely not. They're definitely all horse pills. There's just eight in this pack. There used to be twelve minutes pack.
Speaker 6: They went ahead and consolidated, so there's eight in this pack, and then I have another eight in a ziplock that I take and in I take some before.
Speaker 5: How many of those would I have to start taking in order to look like you on a daily bay to talk to the Lord about that one? Disappointing. I was hoping it would just transform me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just take a pill and then it works.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But my wife challenged me this month. So we have a competition on my facility every year called You versus You, and you get to pick between you whether you want to compete in the performance category lean muscle mass Gain competition or body fat percentage lost.
Speaker 2: And it's an eight week program.
Speaker 6: We give you programs by you, all kinds of stuff for all The guide is nutritional everything. Well, my wife wanted to have a competition at the house between her and myself and my wife's will work out like warrior.
Speaker 2: She winks out every day like this is her stress relief. So she called me out.
Speaker 6: Now, anybody who knows me, like, I'm probably not the person to call out competitively.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're a competitive guy.
Speaker 6: I'm very competitive, and I wake up in the morning and this excellence, you know what I mean. So you know, over the last three days, you know, since I kicked it in, I haven't even really kicked it in yet.
Speaker 2: I just mentally I kicked it in. You know, I'm locking in.
Speaker 6: I've lost one percent body fat and four and a half pounds already. So wow, it's on Kyle like donkey kong. Today's my first day actually taking my vitamins. And then I'll start working out and then all that stuff happens.
Speaker 4: And but now you're telling her, so now she has a gold It's okay.
Speaker 6: But by the end of it, I'm gonna look like one of those so Chris, Like it's gonna be early Christmas. So like, by the time next month happens, I'll be looking like an under armour guy.
Speaker 2: And that you walk by in the mall, like in the window.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, one of those.
Speaker 5: Man looking at the camera.
Speaker 4: Aren't you wearing the compression shirts? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I think the true story is he saw the l Collins got signed to the pressure that and how much I.
Speaker 4: Have a chance.
Speaker 2: Out of the bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I walk past the scouts every day and I'm just like, hey, hey, ten day contract.
Speaker 5: Huh, let's go give me that.
Speaker 4: For the playoffs?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 6: All I need is one play on film and they can put me an I R that's it, man, I mean just what what play would it be?
Speaker 5: You could be yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I.
Speaker 6: Was thinking, oh yeah, so mean I might have at least a couple of players left in me.
Speaker 2: I kickoff?
Speaker 4: You want to kick off?
Speaker 6: Most kickoffs are out the back of the end zone now, so it's really just running down.
Speaker 2: It was just jogging. I've got to kickoff if I need it. I think I can make it happen.
Speaker 5: My strategy, sir, I'm just trying to like affoid everyone at this point.
Speaker 2: They just need to just take kick off out the game.
Speaker 4: I don't like the fair catch going up to the twenty twelve. No matter where you are.
Speaker 6: As a former kick returner in the NFL, I missed seeing kickoffs. Yeah, like like genuine kickoff returns where the kickers are struggling to get it to the goal line and you actually have a chance to return the ball. Like, that's the aspect of the game that's missed.
Speaker 4: A single one.
Speaker 9: Changing.
Speaker 2: They need to change it. They need to change it back.
Speaker 7: So during the I remember in the owners meeting, they told that all the coaches that were the owners to tell the coaches to come up with a concept that you can that they can implement to change the beginning of the games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all competition committee early stages. They like, they just haven't had a proposal yet. That makes sense, So I could tell.
Speaker 2: I'll give you one right now. Okay.
Speaker 6: The most dangerous aspect of the kickoff return portion of the game, trust for somebody who was actually on kickoff and kickoff return, was the crackbacks. If they take away the crackbacks in terms of your blocking schemes on the kickoff return side of things, then the injuries go away, the concussions go away. Like the probability of you running down and getting a concussion on kickoff is so much lower if you just take out the crackback.
Speaker 2: Because the crack back, I don't see it right.
Speaker 6: We used to actually have plays that were like like design crackbacks, like we're coming out, We're about to play you, Kyle, and you were a madman on kickoff and you were just back there just hitting everybody and making tackles.
Speaker 2: You know underneath the twenties I was I know you were a beast.
Speaker 6: So we would design plays to like kind of put some smoke over here, right, and get your attention over here, and then we will bring somebody around to knock you out, literally like take him out.
Speaker 2: So we would yeah, were flashing, we will.
Speaker 6: Flash over here and get your eyes over there, and it will bring somebody from the other way to simply just send you, send you to happy land, okay, and then we will hope that you get up, but like we'll send you a happy land, right. So, like, if you take that aspect of twitty Birds, absolutely the tweety birds right, find your happy place, happy Gilmore style. So if you take that aspect out the game, thennis just all head up, because as a front line guy on kickoff return, you're literally sprinting back twenty five yards, you're turning around, you're buzzing your feet, and then you're using your hands and you're you're literally just fudding up with somebody and you're trying to get good fits so that you can block them in the direction that you want them to go. They already took the wedge out. The wedge was here when I was here as well. That's aspects gone. So if you take the wedge out, if you take the crackbacks out, at least you still have good kickoff returns. Now it's just about blocking and fits, right, Yeah, the contact aspect is gone, or I mean in kicking, like there's not that many guys that get.
Speaker 2: The run free all the way down the field.
Speaker 5: Some of these alternate leagues have come up with some fun stuff, like the XFL that's my favorite one, the one where they basically start ten yards apart five I don't like, is it five yards apart five yards close and the kickoff the kicking team is at the thirty five yard line.
Speaker 4: Return team is at their own thirty Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was a part of the yards apart.
Speaker 6: I was a part of the relaunch of the xfls working in the front office for the Renegades at the time, so I was a part of like being one to communicate all those rules to the fans, you know, in terms of the fan engagement, I didn't like it. I mean because, like again, coming from somebody who it is, I much rather it be that way than what it is right now here in the NFL. Sure, so I would take that as an alternative to what we currently have, but I still don't like it. I just rather in terms of injuries, just take out the wedge that's gone, take out the crackbacks. Now you just have genuine I'm running down and I have to try to beat my man who's trying to block me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the XFL.
Speaker 4: I do like because there's more opportunities run.
Speaker 7: The balls kicked exactly well, then turns turf into a lethal guy man because then you can actually have return if he breaks one tackle.
Speaker 6: I like it from I like it from the fans perspective, right, So from the XFL side, Yes, I love it from the fans perspective because there's a higher probability of getting a solid kickoff return from the assignment side from the actual players. I hate it for kickoff teams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just think it brings you more variety and like where the offense is starting. I think the XFL rule does that because it's you're always just expecting Okay, here's an eighty yard drive, here's in seventy five yard drive.
Speaker 5: Here we go. I didn't necessarily have the It does spice it up a little bit, but I didn't necessarily have the kicking situation. The kickoffs debate on the docket today.
Speaker 2: I like it, though, I would think it is a debate.
Speaker 4: I would love to see what a Bill Belichick does with a rule change like that.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, they have to change something because right now, right now, that's been around for a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it reinvents, it reinvents the game.
Speaker 6: When you have a mastermind right now, you you would much rather watch an extra point right now than a kickoff.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because it's at least you get points.
Speaker 7: Why over the national anthem and then let's kick off?
Speaker 5: Well even the okay, all right now, it's time to get in your seat and hang out for.
Speaker 4: Even the XFL's extra point system is better. I feel like in the what it.
Speaker 2: Used to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, Yeah, I think some of those real changes have worked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a little bit further one two and something. Yeah, there's a one point conversion, two point and a three point conversion.
Speaker 2: John.
Speaker 4: I remember John saying this multiple times.
Speaker 5: He's like, yeah, whenever the extra point comes up, I'm not even really watching, Like I disagree, I'm watching.
Speaker 4: Now unless you're watching to her, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 5: Let's not talk about that going to the playoffs. Let's not bring that back up, all right. He does play for the Rams, so any good point? Good point?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys made some following transactions on Thursday. As a part of our News and Notes segment. They signed Lyle Collins, Damian Wilson, Racy McMath, and Sir Roderick Thompson to the practice squad. We talked about McMath and Thompson yesterday. We talked about Wilson and Collins the day before on this show. In order to make room on the practice squad, they had to release a quad of guys Martavis Bryant, Tyrone, Billy Johnson, Adam Pankey, and Willington Prevalon. Panky was a guard and Willington Prevalon was a defensive tackle. Both Bryant and Billy Johnson world wide receivers.
Speaker 4: How do we feel?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: What are you looking at me for it.
Speaker 6: Just know that you and Nick were talking about the potential of Martavis Bryant getting in the game, when the probability of that happening before Collins. That was a conversation at the beginning of a week, and we said Collins.
Speaker 2: Was more likely. Yeah for sure, I know. We were all agreems. Okay.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, like, yeah, well that it was because it was a big name, Martavis Bryan I mean, they brought him in, apparently he looked good early on, and it's just a crowded room.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things where.
Speaker 5: Tolbert stepped up, Cooks is there, Gallup is still Gallup to a certain extent, and you've got tight ends that you trust at the same time. So I think for Brian it was just bad timing and they've got young guys that they would rather invest in on the roster, on the practice squad than maybe.
Speaker 4: But just him for making the practice squad, I think that's that's an amazing accomplishment and come back after so long and do what he did.
Speaker 6: What But obviously the Baltimore Ravens listened to our podcast, Yes I heard you. Wow, So what are your thoughts now yep.
Speaker 5: So Dalvin Cook signs with the Baltimore Ravens. Apparently, according to Schefter, the Cowboys were interested. I haven't heard anything specifically from from my end, but whenever it comes to Dalvin Cook, it was a possibility, and I think it was more so just a fit than anything because Dallas is depth wise a little short on running backs, hasn't necessarily had a jolt of confidence going into the playoffs with the guys that are toting the rock. The jolt of confidence though, as Rico Daddle was back this week, and I just don't think they wanted to. I think if they were going to bring in Dalvin Cook, they would have brought him in for a workout and and worked him out first, just to kick the tires see how he is.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Instead, the Ravens I think just signed him straight up and they waited added to a loaded backfield too, They.
Speaker 4: Waited approximately seven minutes after he made claim or he didn't get claimed, and uh and signed him right away. And you know, good for them and good for him. Hopefully he uh sure makes a deep playoff run or hopefully not. Dare the battlefield. Have you seen some of the guys that they've got back there.
Speaker 5: Let me see if I can pull it.
Speaker 2: Up real quick. Men, there are another team that just loads up on talent for no reason. That pretty much interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, running back room after adding Dalvin Cook, Gus Edwards, Justice heel Hill, Melvin Gordon, the third Dalvin Cook, and then on injured reserve they have JK. Dobbins and Keaton Mitchell and then also not to mention their quarterback, Lamar Jackson is pretty darn good.
Speaker 4: At running bollved not bad, not bad.
Speaker 5: He's probably gonna be MVP running back. Other than that, a couple guys did not practice yesterday, eight in total for the Cowboys. A couple of them don't. Don't worry too much about Zach Martin rest, Tyrone Smith rest, Janya Thomas was with an illness.
Speaker 4: Tyler Smith was still on the bands yesterday.
Speaker 5: Dealing with a foot, did not practice, ankle and illness. Did not practice from Alik Hooker, that's probably a concern.
Speaker 4: And then a couple guys popped up that were.
Speaker 5: Fine on Wednesday and then ended up going into Thursday as a d NP. Chauncey Golston, Chuma Adoga and Dornce Armstrong for Golston it was an illness, Adoga it was an illness, and then Dornce Armstrong was an ankle injury.
Speaker 2: Those were the up updates that something's going around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw you going around. Get it out of the way now, right. Rico Dowdell was a full participant, so was Villiami Fajoko, and then Jonathan Hankins was limited again yesterday.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Billy Amojoko? What are they trying to do with him? Are you think they're trying to get a look at him for next year?
Speaker 4: Possibly?
Speaker 5: I think they're gonna just want depth on the defensive front, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 4: But he's a d N. He's a d N.
Speaker 5: But I think they want him to move inside. I don't know that for sure, you think right now? Huh? He was a tweener coming out. I mean he was like too eighty two ninety. He could he could add on some more coming out. Let me see if I can find those exactly smaller than Mazi right now? Yeah, he's smaller than Mazzi. He was. He was a defensive end at San Jose State or San Jose. But with with where they're going, I think they may want him to move inside.
Speaker 4: Guy says, say a lot. Yeah, what do you think you're telling me?
Speaker 2: He goes, he always.
Speaker 5: Asks these poking questions really back to me where he's like, so you think you think they're just getting a look at him and then they'll just let him go, Like Isaiah, I don't want to say that here. Guys, come on, now, what do you think he really wants me to ask the question?
Speaker 4: It is Friday. I mean, you're supposed to stay with your chest.
Speaker 6: I don't know what they're doing with him, honestly, Yeah, that has no knock on his abilities.
Speaker 2: It's a very deep position.
Speaker 5: He was seventy five coming out of school at the Combin. I'm curious as to what he might be right now. But yeah, I think he may be a little bigger out of San Jose State.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I missed a very stacked position.
Speaker 6: I mean, you forgot that you even had Dante Fowler on this team, no disrespect to him, and he shows up last week You're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Crap, I forgot.
Speaker 4: He's been showing out, yeah, a couple of times, a few times this season, more than a few. I mean, he's he's been solid. I'd say yeah, but you.
Speaker 6: Almost forget that he's there. At least me, I forgot that he was there, and I was like, oh, crag, Colin, I are watching the game. I'm like, oh, shoot, look at that dude.
Speaker 4: Hey, look there.
Speaker 6: You got Armstrong, you got him, you got Micah, I mean, you got you got the Law.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got a lot of dudes in that position. So it was hard.
Speaker 6: He got Sam Williams. It's hard to break that lineup. So now bringing you know, billing on for Hoko up, It's like, is the special teams.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's a good could be?
Speaker 5: Well? I mean, right now you've as a defensive end, you've got Micah d Law, Sam Williams, Dorn's Armstrong, Dante Faller Junior, and then you've got Villiami Fijoco and Tyrs Wheat.
Speaker 2: Those are your specialist.
Speaker 6: Still there's a big specialist, right, So, I mean I could see it from that perspective because I know that Bones likes to use these defensive ends, big linebackers, big, you know, lighter defensive end type guys on special teams because they're twiners, right, they can do pretty much everything. They can be on punt team, they can be on kickoff return, they can be on punt return.
Speaker 2: I mean, they could do pretty much everything on special teams.
Speaker 6: It's a good size to be at for that and athleticism. So maybe that's the play they see see what you know, contributions he can make there. Maybe they feel like they're lacking of some spots. Bones is a genius, so I'm not gonna put anything past him.
Speaker 5: And then in the interior of that defensive line, you've got Jonathan Hankins, Osa Mazzi, Chauncey Golston who was an ed drusher out of college, and they moved inside uh Neville Gallimore and and then that's it. So maybe it's a it's just a depth piece.
Speaker 4: You can move some things around.
Speaker 5: It is kind of interesting whenever you bring in a guy like Villiami Fojoco and put him back on the active roster, whenever you only have two active linebackers total, that's uh that's Marky's Bell and DeMont Clark. What happens if one of those guys knock on wood? What happens when when one of them go down, Wheat stands up?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is?
Speaker 5: You just back them off.
Speaker 6: Wheat stands up or are you bring down, uh, bring down one of your safeties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bring down curse? Yeah would we probably would be.
Speaker 4: One and you did for sure. Tyler Smith not playing this week, that's no, it's the speculation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the speculation fashion right playing?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so I mean that just it's just swelling at that point. Hey, going to get.
Speaker 5: Talk to Nate Newton about this because he's he did it to where he tore it, and he went straight back into practice the next day. He said, it's all about pain tolerance, is all it is, because it's going to have to heal re guards.
Speaker 2: So big Nate just went straight back in the game.
Speaker 4: That's what the different guy.
Speaker 6: It's all about pain tolerance. And Nate Newton tore he is he said, next day, get me back in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it's Nate Newton. It's built different.
Speaker 5: I I don't think Tyler Smith is completely out of the question today the official designation has come out.
Speaker 2: He'll be a questionable play.
Speaker 5: I think so too. I think he's gonna play. He did not practice, he was on the bands.
Speaker 2: I think they're probably holding him back from.
Speaker 4: Getting back out there.
Speaker 6: Possibly maybe I don't get the sense that he's a guy He's like, hey, man, I just don't think I can go.
Speaker 5: Well, would you rather him?
Speaker 4: I know this is a this is this is a must win.
Speaker 5: According to Dak and Zach Martin, just to get that two seed, to treat it like a playoff game.
Speaker 4: I get it about it. Now, win win the game.
Speaker 5: Question, But if if Tyler Smith is not available this week, I'm okay with TJ. Bass going up against Washington, even though the best part of their team is the interior of the defensive line.
Speaker 2: When we come back from break, Kyle, Yes, got a question.
Speaker 5: You got a question? Okay, did you just send us a break?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Who is the first person that you sit if you get up by twenty one in the first half?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well answer that question and give you some key matchups when we come back right after this with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 10: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five g. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and t five G fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 9: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first.
Speaker 2: Responders in your community.
Speaker 9: Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team.
Speaker 2: Go online at.
Speaker 9: Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Rifle Coffee dot Com.
Speaker 4: To fuel up.
Speaker 5: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his Bank of America mobile banking app.
Speaker 5: Staying on top of his finances with his Virtual Financial Assistant Erica.
Speaker 3: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot Com. Slash Can't Stop Banking every tay.
Speaker 5: It's only available in the Elis language. You mut download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on so Like mobile devices. Message dat Rags applied Member FDIC.
Speaker 12: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I amswer life's questions with an ice cold can of Doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 2: Would you there, doctor?
Speaker 5: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 13: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the soldier to cry on?
Speaker 12: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oates, a super trusted super food Quaker Oats, the official Oatmeal, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: We've already hit.
Speaker 5: It, Isaiah, got it, man, That's right, It's already done it in my system.
Speaker 2: It's already working.
Speaker 5: Before we get to Isaiah's great question we did have yesterday afternoon, Adam Schefter of ESPN tweeted this out really cool.
Speaker 4: It's from the NFLPA.
Speaker 5: So the NFL Players Association asked its players to vote on the league's top offensive, defensive, and special teams coordinators.
Speaker 2: The results of the vote of the three.
Speaker 5: Coordinator spots, and the Cowboys are represented in the top five of all three top five offensive coordinators Frank Smith from the Dolphins, Thomas Brown from the Panthers, which I think is kind of interesting, and then you've got Brian schottenheimers third from the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Shoutout shoty.
Speaker 5: By the way, Keller Moore on that list, Kella Moore is fifth. It's not too far behind, but yeah, yeah, Brian Schottenheimer at three, and then Kellen Moore at five. Top five defensive coordinators, Aaron Glenn the Lions.
Speaker 2: You're real close with ag I'm not real close, but he's a teammate.
Speaker 5: He was a Cowboy, right respect ag with the Lions, Steve Wilkes with the San Francisco forty nine ers, and then Dan quinn is in third with the Dallas Cowboys. I think you could argue maybe he could be higher, but Wilkes and Glynn have had great years, so I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: And Wilkes is my old coach at University of Washington, was he really?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: It's just guys who Isaiah stand Back had the chance to touch.
Speaker 6: And that's what it brought one of my former teammates on staff with him to coach with him.
Speaker 4: We didn't have like a six degrees of Isaiah Standback like it's it's you know, your six degrees away from like you know, from anybody in the stand back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kevin Bacon, right, but yes, but Isaiah uh And then special teams coordinators. Would anybody liked to guess where John Fossil is ranked among special teams coordinators? Number three? Josh says, number one. He is number one. He's the top ranked among the players the NFL p A.
Speaker 4: I think nic special fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just landed both his punter and kicker in the Pro Bowl. And I asked a little bit about John yesterday when talking with both of those guys, and I mean they they love John Fossil because Brian Anger was with John Fossil previously and then Brandon Aubrey was picked up by John Fossil incognito wearing sunglasses and a hat to try and stand out from the crew or stay stay hidden in the crowd in a USFL game in the Birmingham Stallions this past offseason.
Speaker 6: So I wonder if that's a goal of his to get all three specialists to be Pro bowlers every year.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you should ask him, Mecca, Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks a locker of romax, I'm gonna have to gonna have to all right, uh, before we get into key matchups. You you posed the question I.
Speaker 2: Did, Kyle.
Speaker 6: The question was if this game turns into a blowout, like you will, hope too, that's your game plan, right, have a blow out and put them away ap so that you can rest your players because you don't get a bye week going into the playoffs.
Speaker 2: You have a game next weekend.
Speaker 6: Okay, you don't have the one seed, you possibly have the two if you take care of business. So being that that's the case, you want to try to get as much rest as possible and alleviate the potential of injuries.
Speaker 2: Who is the first person that you rest.
Speaker 5: Ceedee Lamb done, take them off the field, he's your offense.
Speaker 2: Scott.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's a it's a basic answer, but I mean, take Tack off the field, and it's they it's been a proven thing that they've done all year. Once they're up that big in the fourth, you take out Tach, they.
Speaker 5: Kind of take out everybody like at the same time, kind of they kind of go. But if I if I had to choose one, give me, give me the turn Smith, of course.
Speaker 2: I'm going. I'm going with Dak as well. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: It's the quarterback position.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's go three guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dak's Mighty M and uh Markus, Lawrence.
Speaker 5: M, Dak c D.
Speaker 4: Yeah, offensive line, I mean Zach Martin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you just you just forget about the defense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'll be all right, but you go there, Dak Micah, Texas tell them to Texas one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Texas, give us a text top three guys that you would pull out of the game first. If the Cowboys do indeed take care of business in Washington, eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight Who are your other two?
Speaker 4: But see we're taking questions on this and now play somewhere.
Speaker 7: Just bring those questions, text those into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going I'm going Dak Zach Tyrann.
Speaker 4: And for the fans to be clear, Uh, Trey Lance is an emergency quarterback. Yes, if we take out Deck it has to.
Speaker 5: I mean it has to be Coopers unless unless they make Trey Lance active on the roster as the third or.
Speaker 6: Unless they can't do unless Rush Rolls is ankle running out to the huddle.
Speaker 5: No, because then you would have to put Dak in the game. Right, that has to go back, That would happen.
Speaker 4: Both quarterbacks have to be injured in order for Lance.
Speaker 5: Can't You can't have like a oh no Cooper, Oh my gosh. Yeah no, I can't do that hit with a spit What might loose draft picks?
Speaker 2: If you do that, you're medically outser All right, No, that's that's good.
Speaker 4: He's medically out because he's a tummy.
Speaker 6: Holy for sure. I'm going all offense as well. Kyle, I'm taking out Zache. I told you about the poking questions. Yeah, so you just forgot about the defense going Zach and Tyrant in deck Zach tyront deck. The reason why is because you don't feel good about the replacements for those guys.
Speaker 2: There would be a.
Speaker 6: Tremendous drop off fact production if you lose any of those guys.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm I'm even gonna go a step further, and I'm gonna take Dak out of the fold. Because if you're taking out any offensive lineman at all, any of your starting five, Dak better.
Speaker 4: Not be in the back. He's automatically out. So I think there's five guys.
Speaker 5: Ahead of Dak on that list in my opinion, and I think they're they're all off five of the offensive lineman. If we're being honest, I still want to hide CD two, But I would take CD out first and let some of those other guys get some run with Dak, and then as soon as that offensive line is up ended at all, get.
Speaker 2: Get four out of the game.
Speaker 7: Who you going with, Well, Dak's given me number one, But you know, I'd take Mike out just because, you know, unless he needs like a couple more.
Speaker 5: Seat, he's got like one speed, so he's got one.
Speaker 6: So you leave Mike Okay, so Mike is coming out, you got Dak coming out, and who's your third.
Speaker 4: Probably Tyrany Okay, yeah, I think Tyron is probably a sure bet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well we all know remember when CD had to get like, you know, nineteen yards to break like what was that record record?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Right, And we had the conversation on the sideline where it's like I need nineteen yards and DAC's like, I guess we're going back in, guys, And then then he walks away off camera talks to Shot and Himmery and goes, hey, man, they're taking me out.
Speaker 5: You're going back in.
Speaker 2: Coops gotch.
Speaker 4: You don't worry. Coop's gotcha. Coop's gotcha.
Speaker 5: But we all know who's coming out first. Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Good point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let us know who would you have that conversation with? Eight one seven two nine zero three two eight. The text are coming in, by the way, it's great. Yeah, can you send me a code real quick while you're at it?
Speaker 2: No, you're blocked, sir, No access for you. Yeah, not success.
Speaker 5: Right now, I can hear him in Beamers Mike's background just ring ring, but I can't see him yet. Let's go into key matchups and I'll sprinkle in some roads.
Speaker 4: I'm no Nick Harris, but I did put gether a few key matchup. But you're Josh all right, Doron playing Deron Payne versus whoever is facing him on the offensive line, So either Tyler Smith or t J. Bass or who whoever. I mean, he's gonna be in the left defensive tackles position right, Uh, Doron playing is a monster. Doron Payne is a monster. I don't want to see him that much.
Speaker 2: What about his comrade?
Speaker 5: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Jared Allen?
Speaker 4: I said, what what did you say?
Speaker 2: What do I say?
Speaker 4: Say? Jared Allen?
Speaker 2: Say Jared Allen?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jonathan Jonathan Allen?
Speaker 2: Sorry, she flashbacks from Minnesota. I was like, wait, sorry, he was a monster.
Speaker 5: I know he was.
Speaker 2: And was like, is he still in the league?
Speaker 4: And they're not give up guys either, like they want to win this game, even though that would kind of actually do they want to win this?
Speaker 2: I think they're disruptors? Players?
Speaker 5: Do the players want to win this?
Speaker 6: So going back to yesterday's conversation, like don't just don't poke the bear, because then you're gonna have them with a sole mission of just messing you up. Right, I want to Now I have a personal vendetta to mess up your.
Speaker 4: Seating no matter the score.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like, forget this, I don't like this organization is in turmoil right now. They're trying to turn it around. But now I got a problem with you. So now I'm gonna mess up your second seat. Well, and think about It's not gonna take much to poke the bear in a scenario like this, because.
Speaker 5: No one across the NFL, no one is talking about the Washington Commanders because they're not the first pick and they're not just not relevant. Don't make it personal exactly. So if it gets personal, it'll be very quick to say I want you guys to talk about me at least going into the offseason. I want you to talk about the Commanders. You want to put good film on tape, you want to play for your coach. There's a lot of motivational factors there. Is it going to be enough to wiel them to a victory? Probably not, But no one, and I mean no one is talking about the Washington Commanders. We've got a stat sheet that that the NFL sends out to the clubs throughout the week and on that statue. Usually it's about fifty to fifty for each team, stats for the Cowboys, stats for their opponent, and whatever it ends up being. This week it was one hundred percent Cowboys stats. There was not a single Washington stat on there the whole week. Like that just shows nobody really is looking at Washington. So Amanders if yeah Washington, I mean, people look at Washington on Monday. We're in the NFL. We're not talking college.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything. I just said commanders.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I think they've had a lot of names.
Speaker 4: But like you said, you made.
Speaker 5: Me think that I said the nickname, and I thought that was the joke you were making.
Speaker 4: And I was like, wait, A say you can't make it personal. That's the last thing you want to do is make this personal. Anyways, make sure you text in who we're going to be sitting after we blow out these guys, and let it be known my next key matchup would be Brian Robinson Junior versus DeMarcus Lawrence question mark or dlakquestion Jonathan Hankins Is how is he looking?
Speaker 2: Do we?
Speaker 4: I mean, would you guys want Jonathan Haggens to play this game?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A little bit just to get some run up.
Speaker 6: Give him two quarters I think if he's healthy, yes, you know, two quarters up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just too snapcount, yeah, I don't. I don't even think I would even limit it to quarters. I would just do snapcount and limit him there, I hear. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want the running game to be stopped yet again this week. Granted, you know, the Lions had some pop off runs, but I think overall we held them pretty good, held him under the season average exactly about one hundred yards, but under the season.
Speaker 5: Average is a good step.
Speaker 2: Agree.
Speaker 4: And then I just want to see DeMarcus Lawrence like continue his streak of stopping the run. And I think we talked about that earlier this year is like who is the more valuable run stop for Jonathan Hankins or DeMarcus Lawrence. And I think I think both have made their case this year. I mean, obviously, you see how the Cowboys played without Jonathan Hankins, but you see how DeMarcus Lawren just stepped up and stop the run very effectively over the last two weeks. And then my third and final matchup, Kyle, if you want to continue on with this, you're more than welcome to. But yet again. I'm calling on Cavante Turfin. Come on, dude, Tresway versus Cavante Turfin. Kick it to him. How about you you put it in his direction, Let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Come You've you've been you've been trying to, You've been glamoring for this for weeks.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 4: It's on my vision board, guys. I see Cavante Turpin returning, Tosh tre Damas Josh.
Speaker 5: It's gonna happen. And when it happens.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I think everybody is going to tag you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every tweet.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be incredible.
Speaker 4: It'll be great. And I tried talking to him Kvante, like you really need to, you know, go out there and do this, and he was like, get away from me, and I was like, oh okay, cool, I like it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Here are some of the text messages. We've got a ton of them. Like Beemer was saying, if Dak's not out first, it needs to be Tyring. That's Mario from South Texas take out Martin Tyron and Dax so agrees with what Isaiah standback saying. Here Dakota Tyrann Micah replaced with Lance Adoga Sam Williams. So in that case, you would put Lance as your third active quarterback. He cannot be the emergency quarterback. Uh, Dakota Rain and Prescott. I like that one. It's all three Dak, Dakota Rain.
Speaker 4: Did you see what he did? What he did?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what he did.
Speaker 5: R he did it, d RP or she Abe in Vegas says Isaiah. Thanks for whooping our ass on New Year's Lol. Three are Dak, Micah and Tyron.
Speaker 4: I think he's a Texas fan.
Speaker 2: I know he's a Texas fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, thank you very much for respect.
Speaker 5: Uh d wall C, d Dak Micah.
Speaker 4: Then the offense Dak is just such a like of course. Yeah, so I think maybe your three should just be who aside from.
Speaker 5: Dak aside from Dak. Yeah, this one says Dak tyrant C, d Dak Tyrone, C, d uh Tyro Tyron first, then Zach and CD.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean it's pretty pretty consensus here. That's kind of the overall look from it. Thanks for texting in if you want to be a part of our Pickham segment eight eight eight, eight, five five two two nine seven had a couple really good weeks last week.
Speaker 4: A couple of really bad weeks.
Speaker 5: We're going to talk about it when we come back, And we picked the Week eighteen slate in the NFL with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 13: Right after this, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United agonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 9: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 5: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 2: That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 5: Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 10: Ton thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah.
Speaker 4: Todd believed the big Cat repellent he.
Speaker 10: Bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five g. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G Fast, reliable, Secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot complash five G for you for details.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Back here on Talking Cowboys. This segment of the show is brought to you by in visial Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. We have Isaiah stand back, Josh Rodriguez, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yelman's We've got a Talking Cowboys standings update. Gentlemen. It's the final week of the regular season. Final week. Good season, Kyle, good season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Isaiah's out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he went one and five last week.
Speaker 4: That's still like to see your opponents.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see my opponents. That's a throwback.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just like to see where everybody's at. And yeah, they're ten games last year.
Speaker 2: I forgot I to share it this year.
Speaker 4: Isaiah's that one guy that's like I was planning on last year. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you's like create space for your friends.
Speaker 4: I got a share inclusive.
Speaker 2: You ain't no fun at the homies can't happen.
Speaker 4: None got it U out there.
Speaker 5: Josh last week had a good week four and two, less justin. Nick Harriss also went four and two last week. However, John Machoda and the Fans both went five and one. Big weeks for the Fans. They were represented last week by Tyrone and Georgia. He did a phenomenal job, went five and one.
Speaker 4: I had my worst week of the year.
Speaker 5: Gentlemen went two and four, went two and four. So the Fans picked up three games on me. They are only three games.
Speaker 2: Back, so this week is important.
Speaker 5: This is importante, and we will pick the wild card round and we will pick the divisional round as well. So there are some games coming up, so there's still room to work, but you can go. I'm in first place, followed by the Fans who are in second. They are three games back. Four games back for me is Nick Harris, five games back from me is John Machoda, and then a full thirteen games.
Speaker 4: Back for me is Isaiah. Stand back, let's go.
Speaker 5: Let's go looking like a mid baseball team at the end of the season. Right with the double digit games back, I winning for great batting average. You talk about a batting average you're you're just above five hundreds.
Speaker 2: How great?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Josh Rodriguez is twenty games above five hundred thirty seven and seventh talking about baseball FRA.
Speaker 4: It's insane. John, more than one way, I'm better than Isaiah stan Josha.
Speaker 5: Oh, Josh would be Genie with the computer killing it all right. Our guest picker this week is Drew in Houston. What's up, Drew, You're on talking Cowboys?
Speaker 8: How's it going? Man, appreciate y'all having me on today. I just want to give you all this shout outs. I've been listening y'all get my news and notes for the past about three or four years now.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, what we appreciated, and we're glad that you get to learn alongside and have some fun with us. Today we've got six games, five of which are within the NFL, and then.
Speaker 4: Of course the Cowboys game at the end.
Speaker 5: And I tried to pick playoff caliber games, games that have playoff implications so that way, it's not like backup quarterbacks and that game.
Speaker 2: You definitely should have picked that more unsecure ones.
Speaker 4: No fact, but I like, I like your your thinking here.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to keep it fair Texans as breaks down.
Speaker 2: Is what you trying to do?
Speaker 4: Texans at the Colts winner?
Speaker 5: Basically it it locks up a possible spot in the AFC playoff picture.
Speaker 2: Drew will start with you on that one.
Speaker 8: I know I'm here in Houston, but I'm tired of hearing my friends talk about all that mess about Houston. So I'm gonna take the Colts here.
Speaker 5: Wait a second, are Houston fans talking mess about the Texans over the Cowboys?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: They're just trying to give me a bunch of mess about c J. Stroud over Dark Prescott. So I ain't having none of that.
Speaker 5: He's had a great season. I don't want to discount c J. Stroud, but stop, I mean, just tell your friends to stop.
Speaker 2: That's that's bad.
Speaker 4: He's not that guy. No, not yet.
Speaker 5: What you want Texans or Colts?
Speaker 2: Stroudsberg?
Speaker 5: Right, yes, yeah, Shroud, Okay, give me Stroud. Uh, just just to go along with my friend Drew, I'm gonna go with the Colts to win it.
Speaker 4: Go Colts, get it done.
Speaker 2: He's so angry.
Speaker 5: I am angry. I don't like Houston at all. Astros Rockets. They don't have a hockey team.
Speaker 2: Think to go down there, don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 5: Falcons at the Saints, Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints. This is in the Superdome, Isaiah.
Speaker 2: You were just there, so we'll let.
Speaker 5: You start that off.
Speaker 2: Oh what kind of dog? That? A husky?
Speaker 8: My black lives about that?
Speaker 2: No, I got some base of voice. I'm with it.
Speaker 4: I'm he said it with his chest.
Speaker 2: I'm going with the ludacrous boys.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Ludicrous is from Atlanta? Kyle?
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't you never seen the movie at l Dude?
Speaker 5: No, actually I'm not. Yeah, so he's from Okay, So there you go. Ludicrous Falcons, got it? Go Jami.
Speaker 4: And as far as play of implications, does this mean? What does this mean?
Speaker 2: Falcons keep their hopes alive.
Speaker 4: Even though they're very very very slim hopes.
Speaker 2: And then the.
Speaker 4: Saints and the Saints as well.
Speaker 5: Actually, I think the Falcons are eliminated, but the Saints are like, very very fringe. I'm gonna go with the Saints to win it at home.
Speaker 4: Drew disruptors, I'm gonna there you go. I like it.
Speaker 2: Hey, we've agreed on both throwing. I like it.
Speaker 4: You're trying to pick the same as the fans.
Speaker 2: I picked before the fans. Just uh be real quick before that, Picky.
Speaker 7: If if Carolina beats Tampa, whoever wins the Atlanta New Orleans game wins Division.
Speaker 4: M Now Carolina has to beat Tampa for.
Speaker 5: That to happen, that to happen.
Speaker 2: So it is so the Falcons are.
Speaker 5: Not They just got slim chance.
Speaker 7: If Carolina beats Tampa, Bay the winner of the Atlanta New Orleans game wins.
Speaker 2: Division is Tampa player. Guys.
Speaker 5: Tampa's gotten play. They're not locked in, so they've got to play their guys, all right. Uh, thank you be Bears at Packers. It's one of the longest standing actually it is the longest standing rivalry in the NFL.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Packers trying to lock up a spot in the playoffs as well.
Speaker 4: Josh, I'll start with you Packers. I hate to say it, but go with the Packers.
Speaker 2: Lower Fields the Bears. Fields.
Speaker 6: It feels that he had the look in his eye, He got a little twinkle he wants to make.
Speaker 2: He wants to approve a point.
Speaker 4: They have the number one pick in the draft, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Fields doesn't care about because of our life. Like I said, Fields, doesn't care about that first overall.
Speaker 5: Peak, No, now he doesn't. I'm gonna take the Packers at home at Lambeau. They're trying to get into the playoffs.
Speaker 8: Drew, I'm gonna take the Packers as well. I think what Jordan Love has been cooking up has been really special recently, and I hope that somehow we end up do playing against them in the playoffs. So as gonno redemption for twenty fourteen and twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 5: This is the game that has probably the most significance on who Dallas is gonna play this week. They're going into the wildcard round and it's the Rams at the forty nine Ers. Both teams are arresting guys, So I threw one little interesting tidbit in there. Both teams starting their backups. Who do you think wins this one?
Speaker 6: Ram teams backups are substantially deeper than the others.
Speaker 5: The Rams going with the forty nine ers. Yeah, I'm taking Sam fram.
Speaker 4: Cool with the Rams.
Speaker 2: Ooh, whoa, I like it.
Speaker 8: I'll take as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I take Sam Fry.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 4: You're mad man, all right, Bills at Dolphins.
Speaker 5: This is the nightcap of the final week of the regular season, Bills it Dolphins. Winner takes the division. That's playing and simple. This is gonna be a fun matchup. I'm really excited to watch this one once the Cowboys whip up on the Commanders. What do you got this one, Josh.
Speaker 4: The Buffalo are taking it.
Speaker 5: I didn't like how Dolphin, how Miami looked last week either.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take the Bills.
Speaker 5: Like they're on a mission. Dolphins.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm going with the Dolphins.
Speaker 6: You think that mcdani's gonna have two games like that, You're crazy.
Speaker 2: You're crazy, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll see I like you.
Speaker 4: Truth.
Speaker 8: So the Bills have been the hottest team in the NFL, I think recently, but I'm gonna have to go against it because I don't want to have the same takes as Kyle. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 5: Drew's out here representing for the fans.
Speaker 4: This is good.
Speaker 5: This is good stuff, all right, Cowboys at Commander's three twenty five kickoff on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Cowboys win, they take the division.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: I'm not even gonna give the other scenario. We'll just win the damn game that's playing and simple. Win the game. Cowboys at Commanders, Drew, who you got.
Speaker 8: I'm taking the Cowboys. I think we start out to a little bit of a rocky start, but then we start to blow them out. Once they pull away, we rest our guys like y'all are talking about I'm gonna take thirty four to fourteen.
Speaker 5: Thirty four fourteen, Drew, thanks so much for all the support, Thanks for calling in, and we'll talk to you again.
Speaker 4: Down the line.
Speaker 8: Appreciate y'all.
Speaker 5: Here he goes Drew in Houston, representing in h town.
Speaker 4: Chuester Drew. That's exactly how I see the game going as well. I mean, score notwithstanding, but that's I'm feeling the same thing. What's your score? Let me do Cowboys twenty seven, Commanders thirteen. Okay, twenty seven thirteen and yeah, to payge out of Jimmy Johnson's book, we will win the ballgame.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say, Cowboys, it's gonna be like a weird score.
Speaker 4: It always is in Washington. It's never like a straightforward score.
Speaker 5: I'll say, like Cowboys thirty three and Washington thirteen thirty three thirteen, Just something weird like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of how it is.
Speaker 2: Thirty four seventeen, Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Thirty four to seventeen, playing in center, all sort of on the same page.
Speaker 2: Well, the ball and we're gonna score.
Speaker 5: I don't think any of us think this is going to just be an absolute dismantling shmacking. But is it going to be a handy win? Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 5: I don't think they load them out and put up a forty burger and it's just a party on the sideline.
Speaker 4: I think by halftime it's gonna be like, Okay, what are we doing, Like, are we gonna put them away or you know, and then after halftime we'll.
Speaker 5: Put them away. Yeah, Okay, hopefully it happens before halftime. Maybe it's like thirty seven to six at the break, that'd be great. Yeah, yeah, then we can then you could just kind of pitter pawder down the stretch and make it work from there. But we'll see we're winning this game, Isaiah Kyle. Next time we see you, Michigan will have won their first national championship. We'll see him on Monday. No, we won't.
Speaker 4: Oh, we will see him.
Speaker 5: Sorry. I just wanted to be.
Speaker 2: A I just want to get rid of me.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to be a hater.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 5: That's right. You're driving down Monday, so we'll talk about national championships Double Jay's helicopter and I'll be there, So that's what it would.
Speaker 4: Will you be back for Tuesday show?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: That does it for us.
Speaker 5: Hope you had as much fun as we did throughout the week previewing this matchup. Next time we will be on the air, it will be playoff time.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: That's the next time we'll be on the air. So that'll be fun. Playoff time starting on Monday, and we'll get you ready for the wild card round and whoever Dallas will be playing out of the long list of possible opponents heading into this final week of the regular season for Chris Beam, Isaiah Standback, Josh Rodriguez, Nick Harris, John Matchota. Earlier in the week, I'm Kyle Yeoman saying so long, We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Cowboys Take the Division.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.