Speaker 1: Obviously, we're here in New Orleans for Super Bowl Sunday. We're not gonna be here this Sunday because I don't feel like being here this Sunday. But we're here, or we've have been here all week for super Bowl fifty nine, and that's where we're going to get started, because there's nothing else to talk about or should be to talk about.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: The Super Bowl kicks off Sunday night, as I just said, right here in New Orleans, when the Kids City Chiefs take on the Philadelphia Eagles. This history on the line for the Chiefs, who would become the first team in Super Bowl history to win three in a row.
Speaker 2: No team has ever done that.
Speaker 1: As for the Eagles, this super Bowl represents a rematch of Super Bowl fifty seven, when Philadelphia lost to Kansas City thirty eight thirty five. However, if the Chiefs went to three pet they're gonna have to beat the best team they've played in the Super Bowl in the Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Ever, since they're week five by the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 1: Have gone fifteen to one, posted a plus twenty seven turnover margin, and won their games bind average of thirteen point eight points.
Speaker 2: Before I make my pick.
Speaker 1: Here are the results of our Super Bowl poll. Looks like my followers are picking the Eagles to win.
Speaker 2: Here's what I think. Okay, this is what I think. It's what y'all think right now. And as you can see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so alright, so it's cool too.
Speaker 2: What are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Spicy?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Did you just pick up my tea and drake out of my cup?
Speaker 3: Picked up bow tea? Our we're plural.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna get your ass kicked on a Friday. You're gonna pick up my tea?
Speaker 3: Man, now, be not blood.
Speaker 2: What are you doing here? How did you get here?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: How'd you get you?
Speaker 3: You really want me to tell that story, go ahead and tell it.
Speaker 4: So missus Smith here, that's what I'm calling you now because my nephew Tism is up to sale.
Speaker 3: I'm buying a new uncle. And this is why.
Speaker 4: I was at the airport and I'm like, my flight is three days late?
Speaker 3: How long you been here?
Speaker 2: I've been here since since Monday?
Speaker 3: Right, my flight was Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was looking for you, but you didn't show up. And excuse me.
Speaker 1: I know you ain't gonna lie with the cameras rolling, don't make me kick your ass.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're sat up.
Speaker 1: There and called me and said that you had some business to handle, so you didn't know if you was gonna get here until later on in a week. And then I see you just walking and I ain't get no text message. I ain't getting a full call. You didn't say Uncle Steve, I'm coming to town. You just blocked up.
Speaker 3: You booked me a connecting flight. The layover was three days. I smelled like the airport. Yeah, I'm gonna come here and tell the truth. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a freaking lie.
Speaker 1: I had a layover, ain't no layer three days, That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: That's a BS excuse. What were you doing in the last three days? Because you you ain't been here, you ain't been hit working. What were you doing?
Speaker 3: That was at the airport trying to get it?
Speaker 2: At the airport trying to get it? Which airport? O? What just studied for?
Speaker 3: What the tation?
Speaker 2: That's the tation for?
Speaker 4: Because I didn't book my own flight. I just got it. They woke me up in the middle of the night. I got off and then it was time to sit in the airport. So every time I woke up I'm like, when's my flight tomorrow? Tomorrow? Spirit flying on Spirit Airlines over here, we're dan Obloski.
Speaker 2: First of all, it's Orlovski, so you mispronounced his name.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I've never put you on Spirit Airline, but for the record, because we don't want to find ourselves getting sued or anything.
Speaker 2: I happened to like Spirit Airlines.
Speaker 1: I've flown Spirit, I've sun flown Southwest, I've flown Delta, United, American, Jet Blue.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've flown all these airlines.
Speaker 1: Okay, we ain't gonna sit up there and dinnegrate airlines because of your tardy ass.
Speaker 4: I like Spirit too. I spent the last three days with them. We were talking about I like Kansas City.
Speaker 1: In Kansas City, Yeah, what's up with the wardrobe? Why are you still wearing the same hoodie you had on last year?
Speaker 4: This is not the same hoodie. It's called merch. So I got about twenty thousand of these. When you're gonna wear yours.
Speaker 2: I'll never wear that. That will never happen.
Speaker 3: So you're not gonna be it.
Speaker 1: And why your head is super imposed, like it's so much larger.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean it is once you come on home. That's how your head gonna look.
Speaker 2: Once I come on home. H I got grandma's head.
Speaker 3: What that means?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just respect my grandmother.
Speaker 2: You mean my mother.
Speaker 3: I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you got grandma's head, so you can't get a bull You're trying scared to show your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly the truth. You accepted. You were bad when you were twenty two. I'm able to fight it off, so I've been able to keep my hair in my fifties.
Speaker 1: You fact you use your hair at twenty two. You lost your head fifteen fifteen years ago, and.
Speaker 4: I've accepted it. That's a fight that you've been losing. I'm not willing to be losing front losing it.
Speaker 1: Do you realize that my receiving hairline has been here for the last fifteen years.
Speaker 2: It hasn't gone back any further.
Speaker 1: You know it's true because Grandpa's head line stayed the same all of those years.
Speaker 2: It's just how we're born with.
Speaker 1: You couldn't live with the fact that you was gonna have a receiving headline, and then you got the George Jefferson Joint where it really really left you.
Speaker 2: So you're the first ball dude in our family.
Speaker 4: Do you realize that, well, with all the money you got, you need to take somebody heir of your eyebrows and just make it, just make it move up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I wasn't thinking about that the eyebrows, man.
Speaker 1: I was actually go shave something on the side, put it on the front. You know what I'm saying. It's gonna do something like that.
Speaker 2: I thought that works.
Speaker 3: See people with money, people with money. You know, I'm glad it's us now insteaded just you.
Speaker 2: How's it us? When did you earn any money?
Speaker 1: When you're gonna show up to work so you can actually earn your money so I can actually justify the money that I do give you?
Speaker 2: When are you gonna do that?
Speaker 3: You never heard a nephew sism.
Speaker 1: Let's move on, man, you want to help me do these pics? Man, nephewism. I thought you was going away with that. You was putting yourself out on the market. So now you're back to want to be the nephew and his nephews.
Speaker 3: Now now you're back, yeah, because you know what, you're not staying till Sunday. Well, I'm here, so.
Speaker 1: You can keep my room Motel six right down the Motel six, right down the block.
Speaker 3: You can keep that, keep the room.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, no room service, towels cheap. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is one of the little square bars of soap and ship that don't really really bathe. You go ahead, you keep you hap, you happen, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's right half the time from everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm just being real with you. I'm just being real since you always being real. Right, Respect your uncle, boy, Respect your uncle. Let's go to these picks.
Speaker 1: So I don't know which team you pick it, whether it's Philly or Kids in City or whatever. Do you need some help in me breaking stuff down before you make your picture?
Speaker 3: Got a cover? I got to Kevin?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, who you go?
Speaker 4: I've got the Chiefs winning, and it's because you know I support goats. I want to see somebody go all the way out. Patrick mahons wins.
Speaker 2: Why are you talking away for see this inexperience?
Speaker 4: Because it's because I'm in conversation. It's because we related. I feel like we we we.
Speaker 3: At the house.
Speaker 4: But Patrick Mahomes. If he wins this, he's the goal. I already feel like he's the goal. But I feel like it's no argument your justification.
Speaker 3: Uh three pte. That's never been done.
Speaker 2: True. I'm proud of you for doing that.
Speaker 3: Seven years in the league, five super bowls.
Speaker 2: Really, it's pretty good ratio, isn't. That's a brother doing his homework for change. That's full homework thing you did k through twelve bro. I'm probably I.
Speaker 3: Was put this out there. I watch more games than you.
Speaker 2: How is that possible? How is that possible? That is a flat out.
Speaker 3: Waunderstand a way for the first sect.
Speaker 2: More time do I go to sleep with? How many TVs? Do I have? How many times? Tell me? Tell me this? Never tell me this? Tell me this.
Speaker 1: When have you seen me not watching a game other than when I'm driving?
Speaker 2: When have you ever been around me and I'm not watching it game?
Speaker 3: Are you not a soap opera star?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I wouldn't say a star. I mean you, I appreciate you acknowledge, and I mean I didn't say that by myself.
Speaker 1: But since you feel that way about Brick from General Hospital, that's what I need to is Brick from General Hospital. That would happen to be me. I really appreciate you recognize that Josh's uncle. Just next time, say Breck. I can assure you that nobody associated with General Hospital knows who the hell you are.
Speaker 2: They thinking about your black ass. Damn Okay, they thinking about uncle Steve Brick. You understand. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: So when when you're gonna get me a spot on there?
Speaker 4: Because people have been reaching out about me acting and they have I'm exclusive to I'm exclusive to your situation.
Speaker 1: That is that that is not true you General Hospital know any soap opera hasn't even thought.
Speaker 2: About your ass. It's just the truth. It's true. Let me tell you this.
Speaker 1: Going back to the game right, here's what I'm thinking, Pat to Mahomes is that dude, I think Travis Kelce people want to tell you he lost the step or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonn show up in the super Bowl. I'm not sure how much faith I have in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Brown.
Speaker 2: You just been s Houston's Zavy. You're worthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can make plays, but can you trust and you are align them against a top rated defense like the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I know Patrick Mahomes is spectacular, and it's Tom Brady and him right now, he three piece.
Speaker 2: He's in the conversation.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you could definitively say he's to go because Tom Brady beat the Night once but twice, beating in the AFC Championship game and beat him in the Super Bowl. But to go to seventh straight AFC Championship games in his first seven years, to go to five Super Bowls, to win four, if he were to win, you got a legitimate argument for him. So I will say that, even though it's not definitive. Here's what I think though, I kind of think Philadelphia might win this game.
Speaker 2: Sa Kwon Barkley wasn't on the squad two years ago.
Speaker 1: And when you look at the Eagles offensive line, their average size is like six six three twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight something like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, these brothers eat cows for breakfast, so you know they could plug some holes for you. My thinking is, because they could do that, I'm just of the mindset that.
Speaker 2: Saquon Barkley's gonna get off.
Speaker 1: The defense is number one, number two in scoring defense, number one and total defense, top three and third downs and red zone defense. Patrick's gonna get his You not gonna stop a more game, but you gonna stop Philly. Saquon AJ Brown, DeVante Smith of the White Dallas gotta just sight in. I think Saquon's gonna run for over a hundred yards first time somebody's gonna do that against Kansas City in the last nineteen games. I think it's gonna be a thriller. And I think it's gonna come down to Kansas City having the lead MM and Philly having a ball in its hands, where Patrick Mahone's having to sit on the sidelines with a lead praying his defense is gonna stop Philly MM and Jalen Hirch is gonna get it done.
Speaker 2: Jalen hurts in the Philadelphia Eagles are gonna win.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe they gonna win thirty four thirty Philadelphia Eagles win the Super Bowl Championship.
Speaker 4: So if that goes down, you're basically saying, according to your prediction, if they do lose, it won't be Patrick mahomes fall right. So how does that? Does that? Does does that? What does that do for his goat?
Speaker 1: Say that I think he's number two to Tom Brady even if he loses, he's number two. Now he's gonna drop because of Lamar Jackson or or Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: Somebody know he's still gonna be number two. He just ain't gonna send the number one.
Speaker 3: So you have Patrick Mahomes ahead of.
Speaker 2: Joe Montana. I have him ahead of everyone everyone but time so with the lorst today, even with the loss, I have him ahead of everybody.
Speaker 1: That's Troyan, that's Joe Montana, that's Steve Young, that's Roger Starbuck, that's Terry Bradshaw.
Speaker 2: Okay, I haven't ahead of everybody.
Speaker 3: Still be ahead of the NFS.
Speaker 1: Damn Marino, John Elway, Peyton Manning. I have him ahead of everybody, everybody. I'm gonna give you the last word because you usually don't have ship to say when I put you on the spot like this, But I'm gonna give you a last chance to say something constructive before you get on out of here.
Speaker 4: No, it's not, it's not about constructed what everybody because I'm a watcher of the comments because I like to know how I can improve.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, so you rarely do you really think this room for improvement with yourself?
Speaker 2: That's shocking.
Speaker 1: I thought you just felt you were so flawless that there was nothing to improve at all because you that do Yeah, yeah, you you you Bronney James in the media.
Speaker 2: I'm Bronnie James fifty fifth draft pick. That's you.
Speaker 3: Watch that video.
Speaker 2: No, I was sitting next to you. I don't have to watch the damn video. I was sitting right next to you when you said it. I'm the Bronnie James of the media. And I know you.
Speaker 1: See I heard that millions of people are watching stuff like that. So you call it yourself the Bronnie James of the media, right, you know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Really not supposed to be here, but I'm here and i'm.
Speaker 4: Your You know, at the time I was lebron I was. I was Bronnie James of the meeting two months ago, Somber fourth.
Speaker 2: Remember that's my recollections a month ago.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, So who would you say I am now? Because Ronnie James.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, unfortunately, you're my nephew. That's my answer to that question. That's it forever. What do you mean, that's it? That's the ultimate privilege. Oh really, yes, because being my nephew means that we're from the same bloodline, meaning that my mom, God rest her wonderful, beautiful soul. Was your grandmother, the one that babied you, that always made.
Speaker 2: It feel like when I was a baby.
Speaker 5: To excuse me, she didn't baby you when you were in your twenty She didn't baby you when it came to us, she didn't every little thing that I'm very upset with you.
Speaker 2: You got you gotta talk to Jush like that.
Speaker 3: You can't do it like that.
Speaker 2: That wasn't that wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she stop bullying. She stopped bullying. She doesn't like when you, you.
Speaker 4: Know, you come down. You come down to me unnecessarily. And now the world is seeing show.
Speaker 2: In other words, you used to go to her.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to her. She could see it.
Speaker 4: I don't go to the world. I don't go to the world. Everybody's saying, like with your uncle's problem with you, I'm like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know that I have seen any of those comings. I haven't seen what's wrong with your uncle.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any of that. You're making that up. You're not just like you, just like you make stuff up with Grandma. That's what you would do, That's what you would do. You put your head down and he was all quiet.
Speaker 2: This is what you do.
Speaker 1: You just go to do because she feels sorry, because because you walked away from up and you smirk a smile because you knew she didn't see how slick You're sorry?
Speaker 2: Ass?
Speaker 4: Was they listen while you right here? You still never answer my question, and you never do. If Michael Jordan was on the team and a D four and Scottie Pippen left, would they have one to chick?
Speaker 2: I did say they would have?
Speaker 3: You said that they would have.
Speaker 2: They would have.
Speaker 1: They would have beat Houston and they would have beat the respect They would have beat the Knicks in that series against Hubert Davis and those boys.
Speaker 2: They would have certainly beat the Knicks. Absolutely absolutely. They would beat Indiana too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, No, Michael Jordan and nobody would have beat Indiana.
Speaker 1: Michael, not nobody without Pippy. You didn't say nobody. Somebody else is gonna be there to have Tony.
Speaker 3: As long as somebody.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, nobody could play defense like Scottie Pippen.
Speaker 3: Right, So if he's going.
Speaker 1: Dudes who could play offense and you had size, we ain't gonna argue about that the Super Bowl Sunday.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna argue about this. We're not gonna argue.
Speaker 3: About this is support for Michael Jus.
Speaker 2: Get the hell out of here and go and enjoy New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Can go to the game.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, John, I need.
Speaker 3: A Skybox Yo.
Speaker 2: That ship is not happening, not at all.