Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday. And it's going to be a bounce all over the map Tuesday because there is so much to get to tonight. So there's just this isn't even in any particular order. Here's a little rundown on some things we're gonna cover on the World Famous Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Remember that disastrous Mark Wayne Mullen interview. Yeah, I wouldn't be expecting any more of those. I have a little update on that. I'll get to that in just a little while. This comedy running for governor in Wisconsin said a bunch of crazy things is saying a bunch of crazy things. We will break those things down and kind of lay everything out. Apparently maybe we're close to some kind of deal. On the Strait of Hormuz, we'll talk about why kids should definitely see animals eating each other in the zoo. We have GOP senators who continue to betray us. All that. I'm going to get to about five hundred emails and so much more coming up tonight on the World Famous Jesse Kelly Show. In fact, I'm actually going to start out with one because it's going to lead me to a larger point. Dear Jesse, Dana Bash was beyond disrespectful to RFK. How does she not know the difference between an interview and a debate? An interview? In case you don't know, by the way, this is the the RFK Junior Dana Bash interview. He was making her look stupid. She kept just saying the studies or whatever. Anyway the person says an interview viewers should never become that hostile toward the poor person being interviewed, so on and so forth. Do you think CNN is aware of its obvious lack of decency? All right? Now, here's the thing about communists, and we've had a similar conversation many times before. But there's how the communist sees himself and then there's the public label the communist puts on himself, and oftentimes those two things have absolutely nothing in common. And if you buy the packaging, if you buy the branding, you're constantly going to be shocked and aghast at how the communist conducts himself in whatever role he's in. You would, you know what, let's rewind if we want to talk about an amazing example of this. You know, the Biden administration got sued who they get, Well, they got sued a bunch, but in this particular case, they got sued by a bunch of prospective air traffic controllers. Now what why what happened? Well, air traffic controller is so critically important. Even if you don't fly, you understand these guys. Their entire job is to make sure planes do not collide coming in or leaving airports. And it is a difficult job with a million moving parts, and so you can't just hire anybody. It is a job where hundreds of thousands, tens of thousands of lives are on the line if you don't get it right. You have to get it right, so there can be it has to be the best of the best. There can be no deviation from that because the job itself is so important. You have to take a test. Now I'm not go all, I would never be able to pass it, but you have to take a test, and it's difficult to see if you can become an air traffic controller. The Biden administration came in and I believe the number is seventeen hundred, and they took seventeen hundred people who had passed the tests, and they dumped them, fired them, Hey, sorry, you don't get to be an air traffic controller because they were white, and then changed the test so more black people could pass. Let me repeat that, thousands of lives on the line with one of the most important jobs on the planet. Communists in the Biden administration fired seventeen hundred qualified people because of the color of their skin and changed the test so more black people could get in who weren't as qualified because they couldn't pass the other test. Now, what's have to do with Dana bash and whatnot. If you're the person inside the Biden administration, we don't know exactly who it was. But if you're the person inside the Biden administration who makes that choice, let's say, and I'm going to say this for the sake of argument, I don't know it was him. Maybe it was Joe Biden's chief of staff. You know, we had all these communists in his White House. If you're the chief of staff and you make that decision, do you make that decision because you see yourself as the White House chief of staff, or do you make that decision because you see yourself as a communist revolutionary who is a warrior for the cause. You see yourself as a communist revolutionary. You can't put that on your business card and hand it out to people when they show up at the White House. You can't say that to the American public because the American public doesn't want communist revolutionaries. So instead you become chief of staff. We've talked about it as it applies to anything. That librarian putting up all the gay crap in the kids section. You think that's a librarian. That's not what she thinks. She thinks she's a communist revolutionary. That's how she sees herself. She knows she has to lie to you about that, but that's how she sees herself. Back to the Dana Bash interview, and this applies to every field, everywhere you find these people. You can go read it. I would invite you to go read it if you would like. Go read the things Dana Bash was saying to the defauci privately, things she didn't think we're going to get out. It doesn't exactly take a genius to read that and see how Dana Bash sees herself. Now. She is as dumb as she is. She's smart enough to know that she has to go, well, I'm a journalist. We do journalism. I'm a journalist. She knows that's the label she has to give to you. But that's not how she sees herself. She sees herself as a communist revolutionary. She sees the stories she covers or doesn't cover, or how she covers them, she sees that as a critically important part of moving the revolution forward. If there is a story that hurts the revolution, you bury it. If there's a story that helps the revolution, you promote it. If there's a story that could go either way, you manipulate and lie about the story because you're not a journalist and don't see yourself as a journalist. You are a communist revolutionary and everything is about the revolution. Another example, here's one. Did you hear this story out a Spokane? Horrible, horrible story these wildfire.
Speaker 2: This morning, officials announcing the arrest of a suspect they say is responsible for starting the Old Trails Fire, the most destructive of the three fires currently ravaging Spokane. More than ten thousand acres have burned in the Spokane area, the sheriff saying fourteen people are unaccounted for, but incredibly nobody has been killed or even seriously injured.
Speaker 1: Some guy put a bunch of homes in the forest to the torch. The governor of Washington yesterday before all this stuff dropped, he ran to the cameras and said this.
Speaker 2: He had to evacuate because of these massive fires in Spokane County.
Speaker 1: The whole state's under threat. Now climate change.
Speaker 3: You know, climate change isn't some existential global thing.
Speaker 1: It's our neighbors, it's our friends. We had to fight for him. And arsonists put a bunch of things to the torch, and the governor of Washington ran to the cameras and said, well, it's climate change. It's definitely climate change. Do you think he sees himself as governor? And don't get me wrong, he loves the label. I'm sure he loves the life. But the loftier, the position in the power structure, that just means that's the war responsibility you have towards the communist revolution. They see themselves as communist revolutionaries before anything. This applies to kindergarten teachers, air traffic controllers, governors, FBI personnel up and down the government. Every way you slice it Corporate America. How many Hollywood producers remember that Hollywood producer clip we used to play for you all the time from Disney. I forget her freaking name because it's been so long since we played it. And this is a lady. She's a producer by trade, and she gets an opportunity to produce shows for Disney, which if that's your trade, you would think, oh my gosh, I got my big break. Listen to her, does she see herself as a producer.
Speaker 4: I worked at small studios most of my career, and I'd heard, you know, hear whispers, like I'd heard things like, oh, you know, they won't let you show this at the Disney show.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: So I was a little li sus when I started, but then my experience was baffling, the opposite of what I had heard. The showrunners were super welcoming, Meredith Roberts and like, our leadership over there has been so welcoming to like my like not at all secret gay agenda, and so like I feel like I felt like it was I mean, like maybe it was that way in the past, but I guess like something must have happened, and the last, like like they're turning and around, they're going hard, and then all that like momentum that I felt, like that sense of I don't have to be afraid. Let's have these two characters kiss. Let's in the background.
Speaker 5: Like I was just wherever I could, just basically adding queerness to like the if you see anything clear the show around them. But like I just was like, no one would stop me, and no one was trying to stop me.
Speaker 1: You think she thinks she's a producer. No, no, no, no, that's the title, that's the label. Don't ever buy the packaging wherever you find them. They're just revolutionary. This applies to the people, the communists you have in your HR department. By the way, just heads up, all right, that's speaking of which we're going to use this communist who is quite possibly going to be the next governor of Wisconsin and lay out a couple things like, for instance, prisons, jails. What what is this open prison, open jail thing. We'll talk about that in a moment. Before we talk about that, let me talk to you about caring for widows and orphans. I am glad that that is something that we place a priority on in this society. You really can judge your society by how it cares for the widows and orphans, and certainly the widows and orphans who are left behind of our warriors who protect us. We have gold star families who've lost everything, fallen first responder families. These cops are getting ambushed every day, they've lost everything. Who helps them? Who comes alongside when dad doesn't come home again? And do something like, I don't know, pay off a mortgage to ease the financial burden that's tunnel to towers and tunnel to towers? Does this with your help and my help? What do we have to do? Eleven bucks a month? You go to T the number two T dot org and sign up. You give it automatically. You never know it's gone t twot dot org. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Tuesday. Member You can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. I promise a bunch of those I'll keep getting to them, Dear Ninja Jesse, and I'm gonna get to this communist in Wisconsin. In a second, you spoke about the failures of the greatest generation to raise their kids on Friday. One more thing to keep in mind is how the sixties youth were the first generation, probably in human danity, to have enough abundance that they didn't have time to waste on drugs and social justice. Till the fifties, everyone was busy trying to survive. So there's a couple of aspects of this I found fascinating. That's why I read the email first. I've thought about this for a very long time. A tranning madness is it's a good example of this, the tranning madness crap. That's what happens when you're too fat and bored. It is, It's true. Do you know do you know who doesn't have any tranning movement at all? In fact, the LGBTQ movement doesn't exist anywhere, the poorest countries in the world doesn't exist. It's not a thing that happens now that brings me directly to my next point. This might make you feel worse, and I hope it doesn't. I really want this to make you feel better. Please know that that is my goal here. Maybe you look around and you are lamenting the parts of your country that are rotting or declining, or whatever way you want to put it. That's fine. I love that, I love the country. You love the country, want what's best for the country. But you only have so much power. I only have so much power. There is nobody, not even Donald Trump, There is nobody who can truly fight against what happens to nations after a long enough period of time being wealthy. Look how many warnings in the Bible are there about being wealthy? How many warnings have you read in your life about about being wealthy? And it's not that wealth in and of itself is a bad thing. That's not what I'm saying. That's not what I'm saying at all. But if you have enough of it, if you have enough wealth, you inevitably will stop progressing because you can. And when you stop progressing, you start regressing. There is no such thing as treading water for a nation or even a person. How many people do you Maybe this is you, Maybe you're maybe you're fifty years old, fifty five. You've made it. You're doing all right in your life, and that's great. You got your hobbies, you got your job. Maybe you're about ready to retire, and again, that's awesome. I hope you got millions in the bank. No complaints whatsoever. This is not a wealth envy thing. But let me ask you honestly, and I'll ask myself this, when's the last time you dug into something that was very, very difficult simply because being better at it would be good for you. You got some extra time on your hands. You're fifty five, you're wealthy. You want to learn Spanish. You want to dig in get home from work every night. I mean, of course you don't need to four A one K looks good, wife is happy, house is comfortable, You drive a late model car. Life's good. You get home, maybe a bourbon in the game, right they no judgment obviously, no judgment from here. But you want to sit down instead after you get home from work and do this for two ho No, you don't because you don't have to. You know, when you want to learn Spanish when you're young and hungry and the jobs market sucks and you don't want to live in this crappy apartment anymore, and you're tired of eating off brand craft mac every meal, and you realize that having a second language in your back pocket might help you get the next gig that will help you. You see what I mean when nations operate in the exact same way. We have been blessed beyond measure in this country for really a couple different reasons, a few different reasons. One God's blessing too. Geographically, this country is ridiculously blessed. Having two gigantic oceans as your borders, with endless natural resources, that's just very very rare. I mean, it's a gem. This place was a gold mine that the founders, well, that the Pilgrims walked into a very very long time ago. So you have all that now, combine that with a system of government. The founders gave us that said, hey, keep the government out of it. You go live your life, run your business. Do you think keep the government out of it? Those things combined created a money machine. If you have to look at America purely economically, it created a money machine. So this doesn't apply to every individual. Obviously, maybe you're hurting right now, but if you've got enough cheddar laying around, the bills are paid, life's good. Probably gonna retire in Boca or wherever you want to go you're not motivated to you know what, I'm gonna learn jiu jitsu. I'm gonna go get beat up for a couple hours every night. You're not motive. I'm look, I'm not doing that right now. So I'm telling I'm not pointing fingers. I could get off work tonight. Got a jiu jitsu gym five minutes from the house, and I could go down there and get choked out and tapped out for an hour and a half. App good. I'm gonna go watch the Astros game. It plagues countries, it plagues people. It's something we have to guard against. And we're swimming against the tide because of how wealthy we are and how long we've existed. We're swimming against the tide. That doesn't mean we don't swim, right, You keep swimming and you're gonna drown. But we are fighting some things that are bigger than us. All right now, finally we will talk about that communist in Wisconsin. I went off on a tangent there. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday. Member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. iHeart Spotify iTunes. So this lady who quite I mean quite possibly is the next governor of Wisconsin. Her name is Francesca Hong. All right, she's communists. It's pretty open about that. Now we're going to go through some of the things she said, not because I think you care deeply about Francesca hang, I do, hope you care about Wisconsin. I do, but because some of the things she lays out provide for us a wonderful opportunity to explain why do they want this stuff? What's going on?
Speaker 6: For instance, this abolishing policing is one segment of reforming and reevaluating our criminal justice system. Using the funds after we've eliminated the access to eliminating funds for the police needs to be put into rehabilitation services, mental health services for those in prison, making sure that we are looking at decreasing our present populations.
Speaker 1: She said, more on the subject here, she will.
Speaker 6: You still hold the view that you in a perfect world, it would be a world without prisons.
Speaker 3: I think talking about what may be aspirational and then understanding the rule of the governor, what they can and cannot do, and what is implementable right now, These are different conversations. If we're going to be serious about public safety, Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Got it, we got it. I'm not going to play for you the rest of it. You understand the whole gist of it. It's not complicated. She's a communist running to be governor of one of our wonderful states, Wisconsin, and she wants to abolish police and empty the prisons. And for normal people, when they hear things like this, it's so crazy, they oftentimes don't believe it. I'm actually thinking of my normy neighbors as I say this to you right now, and I've told you before that I will. I will tell them something or I'll pull out my phone phone and show them something, just something demonic that Democrats are trying to do. And you can see the look on their faces where they want to they don't believe it, but you can't deny what they're saying, and it's so shocking to them they almost shut down, like they're almost shut down of your experience this. Well, here's what happens. Communists want so many deeply, deeply evil things that us wealthy Americans, that Americans we don't want to acknowledge the reality of who and what we're dealing with and what they actually want and why they want it. If you are one of these people, maybe you're a norm who's waking up or just woke up. Let me explain this to you as crystal clear as I can. Communists open up the jails, open up the prisons, and they want to abolish police because it creates more rape and murder and theft. Then let me say that again so you get it. It's not that when you tell these people, well, that's going to create more murderers. And the right will always think they have the left on this. What this judge let this guy out and then he raped again, and that they think that that's somehow going to sway the judge. The judge knows. The judge knows that Fela, who's been arrested thirty five times for violent crimes, and she turns him loose because he's black. She understands that he's going to hurt somebody else, how badly. Who knows she understands that. The judge understands that, the politician, the prosecutor, they understand that. That is the point, that is the idea. Remember that young that young blonde Ukrainian woman who got butchered, and we saw it on video by that guy. I believe his name is de Carlos Brown. I think that's the name. I don't remember exactly. I think that was his name. I remember her name was Irene Zerutzka. That's that's the important part. And we had to watch this. One of the worst things I've ever seen in my life. He's riding behind her and he just gets up and he just butchers her with a knife. This kills her right then and there, eighteen year old pre eighteen year old girl. This bleeds out to death on a dirty floor. And it turns out that this guy's own mother, his own mother pleaded with authorities to keep him locked up. She obviously was very familiar with him and his struggles in life, and she pleaded, why are you letting him out of jail. Don't let him out of jail. What are you doing. He's going to hurt somebody, And they let him loose anyway, and he goes on to butcher an eighteen year old girl. Now, for the normal person, you see that story and you say to yourself, well, I bet the Democrat governor of North Carolina regrets letting that guy loose now that he killed this young girl. I bet he regrets it. I bet he wishes he had kept that guy in prison. No, he doesn't. Now that of course begs the question of why, how could anybody be so evil that they want more murder, want more theft, want more rape? How could anyone be that evil? Francesca Hong, Look, Francesca Honk heard it? How could you be this?
Speaker 6: Abolishing policing is one segment of reforming and reevaluating our criminal justice system. Using the funds after we've eliminated the access to eliminating funds for the police needs to be put into rehabilitation services, mental health services for those in prison, making sure that we are looking at decreasing our prison populations.
Speaker 1: Abolishing the police and turning the prisoners loose. Doesn't Francesca Hong understand what will happen? I promise you cross my heart and hope to die that. Francesca Hong understands perfectly well, what will happen. That's what she wants to happen, and the reason she wants to have it to happen is we can go back to the Vladimir Lenin quote, or go down the line of any communists you can think of. There are endless quotes on the subject. Lenin's one breaks it down the simplest and shortest, the worst, the better, the worst, the better, the worst, the better. What does that mean? If you are a demonic revolutionary force like communism and you are trying to bring down the power structure of whatever nation you're conducting a revolution in, you must cause chaos. There must be You want there to be violence and rape and murder. You want an increase in fear. You want people full of angst. You want people afraid to go out. You want to break up society and disrupt it. This does not turn people against you electorally, for the most part. What it does do is it destabilizes a cohesive society. And when you are destabilized, you are officially the gigantic boulder that has developed cracks. And if you're that gigantic boulder sitting in the Montana wilderness and you've developed cracks, you know what's going to happen. There's going to be a night where it's going to rain. It's going to pour, as a matter of fact, and then about midnight the temperature is going to drop to about twenty degrees and that water will turn into ice. And the next time you go hiking in the mountain, that former boulder that was the size of your car has been split into three pieces because the water got in, the water got frozen, and the boulder cracked split. That is why these people want rapists and murderers turned loose. You are wasting your time and wasting your breath saying things like don't they understand, don't they understand? They understand, We must understand. Francisca Francesca Hong. She knows what the rapist she wants to let out of prison is going to do. She is aware that he's going to go stock your daughter. She knows that she wants that. I'm sorry. Demons are real and they take the form of communists many many times. Remember that, and remember that relief factor can take away your pain. Remember that too. Remember that that thing on you that hurts, if it's your neck, my head hurts all the time, my foot, my back, it usually hurts because it's inflamed. We're talking Pete Buddhajet. It's inflame, right, It's inflamed, and your body's trying to fight that inflammation. What your body needs is support, and that's what relief Factor is. It is not a drug. It's not going to destroy your organs. It is a unique formula of natural ingredients. It's a supplement. You take it every day. The longer you take it, the better it works. Take your Relief Factor every day because being pain free is on your horizon. Three weeks of it is seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. Go to relief Factor dot com or call one eight hundred the number four relief. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on Hey Tuesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. They're just destroyers. We will come back to more. Francesca Hong in a few I told you I was gonna get to a bunch of emails tonights, some way behind Jesse. The subject to this one is too much lost me. I'm not sure what happened to you lately. Perhaps your head got too big. That would never happen. Come on, but I'm done with your anti Trump rants. You've greatly disappointed me and many other Americans. I guess one of your sponsors got in your ear. As your commercials have gotten ridiculous. Your show has changed, and not for the good. I hardly recognized the person I was drawn to. You have gone downhill. This is about my back, Chris. Good luck to you. I'm going elsewhere. I see now why you lost two elections. You can use my name because I will not hear it. And his name is Mike. This is devastating news. I don't even know what anti Trump rant have I been on. I don't even know what he's talking about. But listen. You may think I understand that I'm offensive from time to time, you may think that these emails. I know why you send this email in, right, You send this email in because you want me to change. That's why you do that. That's the only reason you would send emails like this into a show. I am doing something. I'm saying something you dislike, and you want me to stop saying that and instead say the things you like. Totally get that, right, you want to listen to what you like. I understand that I got it. But just so we're clear, I'm never going to change. Never, And you know what, when Trump is gone and we have a new guy. Maybe we have President JD. Vance in twenty twenty eight, who I will enthusiastically vote for and drag all my friends to the polls to vote for. The same thing applies to Rubio DeSantis, whoever it is. I like all these guys. If that's the nominee, I'm all in, and I'm gonna I'm gonna beg I'm gonna beang you a bag. You on the air. Please go vote and drag your friends. That's you can count on it. You can pencil me down for that right now. Also, I am going to criticize when they get elected. I am not a subject and neither are you, so don't act like one. I am a citizen, and there is no elected official in this country who will ever be beyond criticism for me. Never, ever, ever, in a million years will that happen. I Am not built that way. And if you're, if you're banking on that from me, you're never going to get it. Ever, Jesse. Even though Biden's auto pen granted Fauci a federal pardon, couldn't another country charge him with crimes tied to their citizen's COVID deaths. Love your show keep on this top, so on and so forth, says her name is Lorie. She also says, PS, I agree with Aubrey. I have no toaster or appliances on my counter other than a coffee pop. These women, they are so organized. Well, Chris, we already talked about this. You can't come at them about it. You can't come at them about it, or or they pull out the ultimate card. The card is well, I guess you don't want me to make a nice house for you. Remember, we cannot. We do not want, ever, under any circumstances, to grant authority to any international body, not the International Corps, the UN, or anything like that. I don't even care who we're going after. You don't allow any international body to take an American in. That can never happen. And the reason is this. It's not like I would cry if they carded Fauci off to the head and chains and throw them in a cage the rest of his life. That sounds great. You don't know what the hag is, Chris? What never mind? You know what? Never mind? Would we'll talk about it during the break anyway. It's not that I wouldn't want Faunci to go to prison. Here's what I know. I know that one day the communists will come back to power in the United States of America. And when they come back to power, they are going to slam the gas pedal down to the floor of that car to ensure they will never be removed from power again. Ever. I mean, look at this story, span Berger. That would be Virginia's governor restores voting rights for sixty six thousand Virginia felons. This is the kind of thing these people do with power. What are their plans if they take power?
Speaker 7: Need to revisit the electoral college. We need to revisit the point of expanding the court.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're Admiral, what are you going to do? Keen to remove the electoral college and do it based on numbers that the quantity of votes for either presidential company. And I still can't believe that anybody considers this radical. Like to me, it's there's nothing radical about thinking of the person. You know what else they're going to do. They're going to throw as many of us in prison as they possibly can. They will make up whatever charge there is. They'll take the communists and the FBI and frame you and me for crimes. They will do whatever is necessary to hand the keys of the country to the animals and take power away from you, up to and including handing authority to an international body who will arrest you. I want Fauci in prison as much as anybody else. Don't, ever, under any circumstances, sit around and pray for the day some international body can arrest Americans. We are a sovereign country. We are not subject to any other country or any international bodies laws. We for us, for an American, our law reigns supreme above all period, end of story. And if that ever changes, oh boy, and be ugly around here, almost as ugly as identity theft. Imagine rolling over, turning off your alarm in the morning, opening up your bank account, and seeing zeros Zeros LifeLock is out there protecting people every day to make sure it doesn't happen to them. LifeLock. LifeLock could do this for you. You realize that you can't do it yourself. I can't do it myself. Do you know how to monitor all the dark websites? Millions of data points a second. I can hardly turn my phone off. LifeLock does it for me. LifeLock not only protects you if you get got identity sift, you know, taking out loans in your empty bank account. Lifelok comes alongside you to fix it. They have a million dollars protection package. It's glorious. You join now. You save up the thirty percent off your first year with the promo code Jesse one eight hundred LifeLock or head to LifeLock dot com promo code jesse for thirty percent off. Terms apply. Let's sing, Oh see can you see bye Paton.
Speaker 8: Bye on, so proudly we why by nast please mean.
Speaker 2: Rocks drive Sam.
Speaker 8: Rid the pair or the ras see was we're so cal The.
Speaker 1: Stream me We're sadly out of time, but I give you my word we will get to that next hour. Hang on