Speaker 1: You kind of share what happened at uh at the of the game there or towards the end after your pick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you a DK what was happening? Yeah, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Man. He told him he he tackles really well and then for some reason he didn't like that.
Speaker 2: And you know, I guess what happened happened and it's unfortunate. Man.
Speaker 1: You gotta learn to keep his composure. But happy we came out with the dub.
Speaker 2: What it mean for you to see uh Geomador kind of step in there?
Speaker 1: Man, I know I know what d what Demo's made of. He you know, he ain't gotta show me nothing out there. I I don't want him hurting himself, you know what I'm saying, So hurting himself or hurting the team. He we know what he's made of, you know what I'm saying, ain't he ain't nothing to prove out there. But I always appreciate, you know, guys protecting each other out there.
Speaker 2: So I mean that that doesn't surprise me one bit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You talking about uh, the defense being inspired by what the offense does?
Speaker 1: You know you see that today like when they're going hitting the deep balls, that kind of part you guys are absolutely every time, and I've spoken on it plenty of times of how explosive our offense is and it's just a matter of time before they make a big a big play down the field or a huge run. I mean, the way they started the game was incredible.
Speaker 2: You know. I think as a team, we just gotta be more consistent. Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, today was a little sloppy throughout the game on all on, through all phases, and we still found a way to win, which is most important, and we just got to continue to get better.
Speaker 2: A different level.
Speaker 1: From Dvo this year.
Speaker 2: I mean he described last year that he said he was awful. He seems like maybe better than ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean for him to say he was awful, it's like a little like I come on now, it's probably a little much. But the level he's playing at right now is unbelievable and we need it. We need it from him. I mean, he's such a big time game game changer, playmaker for us, and so anytime that we have him out there on that field and defense gotta worry about, like, man, he liable to break one for eighty yards at any point. You know, like, that's one more guy that they got to worry about on top of all the other weapons that we have. So, I mean, he's been doing an incredible job. I'm not surprised the way that he works and everything that he's earned. I'm really happy for him. The defense responding, he Trevarious Ward on the first series, Hard grapeels out. Eric's not in the lineup today, so I gave other guys an opportunity.
Speaker 2: But how did you see the defense respond? Yeah, I gotta watch it.
Speaker 1: You know, it didn't feel like our best day, but at the end of the day, we did what was what was required to win the game. I think we had two takeaways total. I wish we could have got that third or fourth one to help the offense out a little bit. You know, run game wise, we had, we had great success on some plays and then other plays, you know, they're kind of getting a little bit. We gotta tackle better in space, you know, let him let him off the hook on some of those big explosive pass plays. And so you know, there's a little things out there, and like I said, I gotta watch it to really see the full picture.
Speaker 2: But we did what was necessary to win the game.
Speaker 1: Said several weeks ago that you guys had won the grimy games.
Speaker 2: Yet does this feel like maybe one of the grimier games and.
Speaker 1: You even doin Yeah, you know, I think there was some some moments out there where Seattle could have came back into the game at any point. You know, they had some things going for them, and we had guys go down, you know, in crucial moments of the game, losing Mooney on you know, that first drive was big, and guys stepping up in times that we need them to. We just got to continue to find ways to win no matter what. But we also got to make sure that we're correcting any mistakes that we're making out there so we're able to continue to get better into you know, obviously the more important part of the season that we're in.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys,