Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warre.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of Weird. This is a strange thing just Wimmen's Joshua Warna.
Speaker 1: I am Joshua pe Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind gloving content, news exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show, how to I Am making a radionics time camera. Yeah you heard me right, a radionics time camera. This is one of those shows that is going to force me to challenge myself because this is an elaborate topic. It's one of the most fascinating topics in the entire world. But in order for me to dig into it, I am going to have to use some technical wording.
Speaker 2: We'll call it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go so far as jargon, but some technical wording in order to talk about the nuts and bolts of the experiment that I've been doing it. And some of you are more comfortable with that kind of terminology than others, but bear with me. I'll do my best to keep this as simple as possible. Let me just start by saying that one of my earlier shows, episode thirty four, was called The Last Werewolf and Time Travel Cameras, And if you haven't listened to that, please go back find episode thirty four of this show. You will not be disappointed. So I'm not going to go too deep into that particular edition of the show. But one thing I talked about was the so called chronovisor And just to give you a quick recap, apparently, and as a matter of fact, there is a website here called the Lyntonian dot com that gives a nice overview. Sometime in the early nineteen sixties, supposedly a group of respected Italian physicist, engineers, and mathematicians led by this Benedictine friar created this device called the Kronovisor working at the Vatican, and the friar, whose name was Ernetti, claimed the machine could look into the past and bring back recordings of historic events, just like a television, and it had very similar components to a television, but apparently according to them, and this was written about in a book, which is how we know the whole story, a book that is in French. I have a copy of it somewhere, even though I don't read French. But these images were supposedly captured from the past and could appear in the form of holographs, so that you could even rotate them to view these images from different perspectives. So we're talking about things like going back and witnessing the birth or the crucifixion of Christ. And according to this book and the legend surrounding this Kronovisor project, it was deemed so powerful, so dangerous in a sense because of its ability to potentially rewrite history, that it was either destroyed and the plans will probably never be be revived, or it was locked away in the most secret possible spot at the Vatican, the Vatican where it remains to this day, it is still sometimes used by them. I don't think we'll ever know whether or not to believe that story, however, And this is just one thing that is pretty pretty amazing. There was an Italian magazine at one point that wrote an article about that story, and they published a picture that they claimed was a picture of the face of Jesus Christ that was captured using the chronovisor And if you want to see that picture, I currently have it posted on my website. If you go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and click the link to the Curiosity Shop, scroll down and you will see a variety of interesting images. One of them says chronovisor pick, and there you will see what they claim is a picture of the real face of Jesus captured using the chronovisor so. Now, I have heard that story for many years, and that seemed like something that was that would be great for some kind of a science fiction movie. But it gave me no way of putting my hands onto some tools to try to figure out how to create such a thing. But there is this other project that I had heard about for decades, which is totally separate but very similar and more in my Willhouse and that is the idea of a radionics time camera. And now you should know this if you listen to this show. But by radionics, some people call it psionics. We're talking about using symbols and symbolic language to create thought forms that you project into reality, often through something like a wishing machine, to create some tangible outcome. So it's a simple way of hacking reality. If you want to watch videos about this, the place to go is Wishingmachine Project dot com. Wishingmachine Project dot com. Well, I have heard for decades about these scientists who develop what is known as the radionics time camera. I'm gonna give you more details in a minute, but this would be considered just like the chronovisor the Holy Grail perhaps ICs and psionics experiments. We're talking about creating a type of camera that you load unexposed filmen and by setting radionically a location and a time, then it's able to develop an image of what was happening at that location at that time. So it could almost be used like a real crystal ball. Again, look at the power of seeing the past as it actually happened, possibly viewing historical secrets related to things like buried treasure, or even looking into the future to see who's going to win at the super Bowl before you go to the sports book in Vegas and place your bet. Now, the question would become, well, how do these things actually work? If they do work, we know that wishing machines and radionics boxes are mind powered, and so could these simply be mental imprints that the operator is the one actually traveling through time mentally and using the machine in order to capture an image of what was found there, almost like a remote viewer.
Speaker 2: Well, that may be because the mind is a time machine. You know.
Speaker 1: I've talked about this before, how that when you have a memory, what you're doing is mentally traveling through time to the past.
Speaker 2: And then if you.
Speaker 1: Start imagining how you're going you know, what you're going to have for lunch tomorrow, Well you're time traveling into the future and possible future avenues. So that said, let me get very specific with you and tell you that.
Speaker 2: There was this.
Speaker 1: Publication that would come out sometimes in the early nineteen nineties. I have one in my hands right now, and it's a catalog that was published by a company in Hancock, Wisconsin here in the United States called Lord Industries and it's spelled lor Apostrophe d Lord Industries Limited New Age Alternatives. I don't really know anything about who they were, but they had these just amazing catalogs that also incorporated a lot of articles about these extremely bizarre topics related to the esoteric and metaphysical and psychicing. So here is one article that appeared often in this catalog. It has a picture of a radionics box which used to be called by most people. They used to call them a black box. And here's what it says. A mysterious looking device occupied the center of the big research lab just outside of Oxford, England. George Delaire, head of the huge laboratory complex, and several technicians were busily making last minute adjustments to some of the dials that covered the apparatus. With a final nod of approval, doctor Delaire inserted a piece of ordinary photographic film into an opening in the device, and after a few moments, removed a picture, a picture of his wife and himself on their wedding day thirty years before. Now that's the opening to this piece and probably one of the first times that I heard about this concept, and since then, over the years, occasionally I have had people contact me, people who are true students of radionics and psionics and wishing machines, and say, I've heard this story about this time machine, this you know, radionics time camera that would allow you to take pictures of things that happened in the past, if not the future. What's the deal there? Well, I have been looking into it more and more over the years, and when we come back, I'm going to tell you a little bit more about the real story here of who these people were who were creating these supposed time cameras. And then this is something I've been putting off for a long time because I just knew it was I wanted to do it.
Speaker 2: If I was going to do it, I wanted to do it right.
Speaker 1: I finally have been. I figured out a plan for how to put together a possible radionics time camera, and I've been doing some experiments and so far I have had some very interesting results. I'm going to explain to you step by step what I've been doing and teach you how you can start experimenting with this yourself. All right, Yeah, it's one of those shows and if you like this kind of show, hey, it's free content. So if you want me to keep doing it, you got to support the show. And that's why when you go to Joshua P Warren dot com and you visit that curiosity shop, hey, buy something cool for yourself or a loved one, something you want find anywhere else in the world, because that's the kind of unique goods that you'll find there. And also, when you're on the website, go to the homepage, take two seconds sign up for my free and spam free e newsletter. You just put your email address in their hit submit, and instantaneously you will receive an automated email from me with links to all kinds of free goodies like a free online good luck charm, some money, magic tips, experiments that you can do, like instructions on how to build aura glasses for next to nothing in your kitchen that will allow you to start seeing into the spiritual realm. All that and more is at Joshua Pwarren dot com. I am Joshua pe Warren, and you are listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network.
Speaker 2: And I will be right back.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver.
Speaker 2: Zietato zume. And here's something that I must tell.
Speaker 1: You before I forget, because this is well, it's kind of a big deal. I just realized the other day that if you go to Strangethingsshow dot com Strange Thingsshow dot com, then you will find, of course links to different platforms where you can listen to this show. Right at the top is iHeart, and of course you also could just go directly to iHeart You don't have to go through Strange thingshow dot com. But regardless, go to iHeart search for Coast to Coast AM or my name and you should find it. And now when you bring up a show, below the description of the show, there is a new little icon that says transcript and you can click that button and boom, there is a written transcript of every word in the show, and going all the way back to episode one in October of twenty twenty. Now, I don't know just how accurate the transcript is because I haven't had a chance yet to really dig into it. But this is amazing because I have had people contact me over the years saying, hey, do you have a transcript of the show, especially if we have someone who has hearing problems, and I've said no that I don't. Some people have made their own transcripts of the show. But now apparently if you go there and I don't know if this is going to be permanent or I mean, you can copy this right now and paste it into a document and save it send it to yourself in an email.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: So now I'm like, oh boy, I hope I didn't say something that I wouldn't want to see in writing. But you know, I started out my career as a writer, and even though I don't write as many books anymore, you know, I've published over twenty books. I still have felt like that podcasting for me is a form of writing. When I'm sitting here and talking to you, it's like I'm just writing off the top of my head. Now, sure, I've got prep that I've done, just like I would for a book, whether it's personal research or whatever. But see this is what's happened to our technology. All forms of media are are merging together into this indistinguishable thing called information, and you can access the same information using different different ways. So again I think only iHeart is offering that right now, and so anytime, any how, any way you can access iHeart through download the iHeart app whatever it is. That's where you can find the transcripts of the show. So that that was a nice surprise. Also, before I continue talking about the time camera, you know if any of you listening out there happened to know anything about who this company or what this company, Lord Industries was back at let's see, it was box one fifty six, which they say was Highway G and Aspen Ava in Hancock, Pennsylvania. Listen, Hancock, Wisconsin, zip code five four nine four three. Let me know if you know anything about what this company really was and uh and what ended up happening to the company, because they did publish a lot of really great stuff. All right, back to the story at hand. So now when it comes to the question of who was this man del r And by the way, that name is spelled d E. Okay, it's three words, D E L A W. R R just like the beginning of my last name. George Delair, he apparently was also working on projects with his wife, Marjorie Delair, but he was not the only person working on this concept of creating a radionic camera. If you go to Radionic's Spectracom, which is a website, they talked some about how that really the first person who started making big waves was a woman in the USA, uh, doctor Ruth Drown, and then George and Marjorie Delaire in England both invented a version of a radionic camera. They think that doctor Ruth Brown was the first, the very first one to do it, and it says she discovered this amazing technique by connecting an unexposed photographic plate to a radionic instrument using a wire, and when the photographic plate was developed, the organ that the radionic instrument was tuned to would appear on the film without the use of any sort of light while the photo was being taken. So she's looking at this as a form of almost like X ray looking inside the human body. Says that she was conducting all of these experiments connect a patient directly to the radiotic instrument, put the rate for a specific organ on the tuning dials, and when she did this outside of the organ, the organ would be photographed. She could even use a blood spot from the patient as a witness and do the same thing. She used this camera for diagnosing medical conditions. Many times her photograph showed the same condition in a patient as was later found by conventional medical X rays. She even received a patent for her Drown camera in Britain in nineteen thirty nine. But the thing is, it says that Drown camera was not purely a mechanical piece of equipment like a traditional camera. It required the use of some sort of psychicability on doctor Drown's part to make the camera work. Not surprisingly, she was persecuted by the FDA starting in nineteen fifty one and they threw her in prison. So doctor Drown was never able again to take photographs with the Drown camera after her release, and within a few months she died. Now was she just a quack like so many others have been accused of being, like doctor Abrams or Phil ham Reich.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But let's see what that says about George Delawa, the guy I mentioned to begin with on the other side of the Atlantic George Marjorie Deloire were doing similar things. In nineteen fifty eight, George Delaire received a patent for a camera that operated similar to the one doctor Drown invented, but looked totally different. Also, like the Drown camera, it could not work without the intent of the operator or someone in close proximity with psychic abilities. Delaware called it the Mark one camera, and he took thousands of pictures with this camera. Says they were able to photograph the growing fetus and a pregnant woman with only a spot of the pregnant woman's blood. On one occasion, they photographed the contents of the stomach of a sick cow using only a drop of the cow's blood, et cetera, et cetera. And then, of course he started doing these exceptional photos where he would well, he would take pictures.
Speaker 2: Of past events, and.
Speaker 1: It says here he in nineteen fifty nine he was able to take the photograph of his wedding day in nineteen twenty nine using a spot of blood of himself and his wife along with the intent my wedding day, and it showed two dark human like shapes. So now here's the thing I don't know exactly what happened to George Dela Wi and I have not seen this picture I've searched, and I have not seen the picture that has shows his supposed wedding from thirty years before. I'm looking right now at a picture of the supposed fetus, and yes, it does have the shape of a fetus, but it's you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Not that clear. So look, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Whether or not we should believe all of these stories about these types of people, but I sure wanted to experiment with this concept for myself because it seems like that anytime somebody starts making some progress with radionics that eventually they get shut down. So I started thinking about the best way that I might be able to do this in this day and age. Now I'll preface by saying that I started experimenting with photography when I was a teenager, to the point where I eventually bought what's called a medium format camera similar to a hastleblog. Some of you will know what I'm talking about, which took some you know, serious photographic skills to get the right exposure and the right f stops. And you know, I had a light meter, and again I don't want to get too technical here, but you know, before I was twenty years old, I was already shooting and editing sixteen millimeter film motion picture film. But at one point, when I was in my early twenties, I obtained what was a type of Curelean camera which allows you to get an image of the electrical charge that comes from someone's hand. So basically, you would take somebody's finger, say, and put it on top of an undeveloped photographic plate, and then you would pass a current through that person's body and then develop the image, and you would have like this blue or reddish corona of light around the person's finger. And this was a way that you might be possibly capturing a photographic image of the person's energy filled or astral body, or a theic body.
Speaker 2: That was the idea.
Speaker 1: But because I was exposed to that, it made me think just recently about how I might be able to adapt a similar method to the radionic time camera. And the world has moved on, by and large so far past using film exposure and film developing. Then I realized that nowadays the easiest way to do such a thing would be to take advantage of an old fashioned polaroid camera. And depending on how old you are, I'm sure you know. If you're in your forties, I guarantee you owned a polaroid camera at some point when you were younger, or at least we're around them. But if you are younger than that and you don't know exactly what a polaroid camera is, well, I have one in my hands that I just bought for this experiment, and this is one of the old polaroid one step cameras that takes the six hundred film. I adapted this polaroid camera into my radionics time camera experience, and I'm going to tell you what I got when we come back.
Speaker 2: I'm Joshua P.
Speaker 1: Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast I am Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to.
Speaker 1: Strange Things on the iHeart Radio and Coast Coach AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua pe Warren, and this is the show where.
Speaker 2: The unusual becomes usual.
Speaker 1: Now don't worry if what I'm about to describe to you doesn't make perfect sense, because I shot a video of myself going through this technique, and I'm going to tell you how you can go and watch this video as well, which makes things much much clearer. That video is almost fourteen minutes long.
Speaker 2: So okay.
Speaker 1: So basically, if you were going to try to reproduce something similar to what I've described, then probably the most obvious technique would be to go into a dark room and I'm in a dark dark room, no windows, no light, and bring your wishing machine in there, your radionics machine. It's got your input plate, your output plate, and your tuning knobs, and then you would represent what you were wanting to photograph on your input plate, tune the machine, and then take a piece of unexposed film and either lay that onto the output plate for minutes or hours, or connect a wire from the output plate to the unexposed film and let us sit there for a while. And then when you're done, you would take that piece of film, and then you would need to go through the developing process, which could be kind of elaborate because you need a variety of chemicals and containers, and you you're working in the dark, and you need to know what you're doing. You need to have some space you don't want to knock anything over and spill it. You don't want to wait too long, you got, I mean like, there's a lot, there's a lot to be done. So I felt the simpler solution was to use an old fashioned polaroid camera, the kind that I had, you know, thirty years ago. And I actually found one on eBay that was in an estate, a collector's estate, and it's an absolutely perfect condition. It looks like it was never used. And the cool thing about a polaroid camera is, Okay, basically what happens is when you buy the camera, it has to flash and all that, but it does not have a battery. You go out and you buy these film packs, so and they're sealed up, and I have right in front of me. I've been using color six hundred film. So each pack has eight unexposed pieces of film in it. You take your film pack out and there is a little black piece of cardboard on top of it.
Speaker 2: You open the.
Speaker 1: Camera, you slide the film pack into the camera, and then you open the top section of the camera and it spits out that piece of cardboard. And now when you take a picture. I can't remember if I have any film left in this one or not. But if so, listen listen Nope, okay, it makes that famous sound. That sound, but I guess this card or this film pack is empty. Let's see, there we go. Did you hear it that time? That famous sound? And what's so great about it is the film pack. It's got a battery in it that operates the flash, that operates the mechanics of the camera, and all the developing chemicals are already sealed inside of the picture. So when you when you take a photograph, what happens is it just spits the picture out between a couple of rollers, and those rollers squeeze the chemicals that are inside of this picture and it develops everything. And so you don't have to actually deal with the chemicals. The chemicals are all stored inside the piece of polaroid film. Hopefully that makes sense. And so what this means is that you can go in into a dark room with your polaroid camera. You can take your pack of Polaroid film. You can open your pack of polaroid film in the dark room, and then you can take that piece of black cardboard off the top. You can expose this piece of unexposed polaroid film to whatever you want by using a flash bulb or a flash pack, and then after you've exposed it, you stick it into the camera and then the camera will spit it out and it'll develop within ten or fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: And that's something that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: This shows you how our perception of time has changed, because I've asked a couple people like you remember developing polaroid cameras camera film back the day, how long do you think that that took? And they would say, oh, about three minutes. Nope, it takes ten to fifteen minutes for a polaroid picture to develop. And you see, now we're so impatient that we've lost that track of time, and that seems like forever to wait ten or fifteen minutes. So what I did, for example, is I went into I have a closet at my house that's big, and it has no light whatsoever. It's just like a dark room, and I took the camera in there.
Speaker 2: I took the.
Speaker 1: Polar weight film and the first thing I did was just open the pack. I took the unexposed film pack, and I put an amethyst necklace on it that I own, nice purple amethyst with a chain. I hit it with a film flash because I bought a little film flash thing from Amazon. It wasn't much twenty thirty bucks. Exposed it for about well, it's you know, maybe a thousandth of a second, and you want to hold it up a few feet away. And then I popped the film into the Polaroid camera. It spit it out, and here I got, in fifteen minutes a nice, beautiful portrayal of my amethyst necklace. And so I say, okay, well, this obviously is working. This is how I can expose a piece of film without having to get my hands all dirty with chemicals.
Speaker 2: So then I took a coin.
Speaker 1: I chose a Canadian coin because it had some nice angles on it, even though I'm an American.
Speaker 2: And I did the same thing.
Speaker 1: I took out a piece of unexposed film in the dark room, just using I'm just feeling my way through this. And by the way, they make these things called loading bags that you can also use if you don't have a completely dark space where you put everything inside. It's a light sealed, a light proof sealed bag, and you can work inside that you still can't see what you're doing. But anyway, so I took this Canadian coin, I put it on there on the piece of unexposed film, hit it with the flash bulb, and then I put the piece of unexposed film into the camera and here goes. It spits out a nice picture of the silhouette.
Speaker 2: Of the Canadian coin.
Speaker 1: So I have illustrated that this method is a good method for developing, for taking an unexposed piece of film and hitting it manually in a very hands on direct way and developing it without all the chemical mess. So now I go, okay, now I'm ready to move on to more radionics type stuff. So this time I said, I'm not going to use my flash Instead, I am going to do the same thing, except I'm going to take that Canadian coin and I'm going to put it on the input plate of a wishing machine. I'm going to tune that machine, and then I'm going to take an unexposed piece of film and put it on the output plate of the machine and just let it sit there for I think maybe about a half an hour. Now, there is a little red light on this particular machine I was using, so I put a piece of black tape over it to cover that up, but this film is so sensitive there was still a little bit of the red light that got through. Regardless, I never exposed the actual coin to any type of light, and there's no reason there should have been an image of that coin that could somehow pass through this wishing machine onto the output plate. And yet when I developed it, holy cow, there is an image on the developed photo that looks very much like the shape of the coin, so much so that, as you can see in the video, if I actually put the coin on top of the piece of film, it matches up perfectly. Let me go ahead and tell you where to watch this video. By the way, if you go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and then you scroll down same as I told you to do for the chronavisor pick, you'll see at some point, actually right now, it's below the cronavisor pick. It says click here for the time camera experiment. Click here for the time camera experiment. You click that link, it will take you to this fourteen minute video and you will see me going through this entire process and showing you exactly how to do this. So now at this point I'm feeling pretty inspired, Like, Okay, I know that this is an authentic way of developing a picture directly on the film, using traditional methods of photography. And now it looks like I may be making some headway with getting something to develop that is going through the machine radionically without a traditional light exposure. So now it's time to move on to the more serious experiment. Here. I thought about as an omah to George Delaire, trying to see if I could get a photograph from my wedding, which was, let's see, how long ago was that twenty eight years ago? Or no, no, it was I got Well, Lauren and I've been together for twenty eight years, but I think I got married like eighteen years ago. So anyway, regardless, I thought to myself, well, you know what, why don't why don't I try to do something that's even more exotic, something that I wasn't there for, something that I there's less of a chance that I could influence mentally. What's a historic incident that happened that everybody would know about, that was documented very well the place the time. And I thought, how about, well, I grew up in North Carolina. How about when they're right brothers had their first airplane flight Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. It took place at ten thirty ten thirty five am on December seventeenth of nineteen oh three. There in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. There's the Right Brothers National Memorial in kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, showing you exactly where it happened. So I go, I'm gonna plug that information into the machine and see if I can get a picture of something that happened long before I was born, the Right Brothers First Flight. I'll tell you what I got when we come back, and I've got something else cool to share with you. I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back. Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things of the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: I am your host, Joshua P. Warren.
Speaker 1: And here you go. Oh, I thought I was going to get that sound, that polaroids sound again.
Speaker 2: There it is. I don't know if you can hear that or not.
Speaker 1: I like that sound, all right, So here's what I did. I took a piece of paper and I wrote on it Right Brothers first powered flight ten thirty five am, December seventeenth, nineteen oh three, Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, and I put the GPS coordinates. I took that piece of paper with that information and I put it on the input plate of my radionics box in a dark room. And then I opened a fresh pack of Polaroid film. I removed the piece of cardboard from the top. I took the very first unexposed piece of film and I laid it face down on the output plate of the machine and left it there for two hours. Afterward, I took the film pack, I inserted it into the Polaroid camera. The Polaroid camera spit it out fifteen minutes later. It was developed and it was black. There was nothing on it, just as one would expect. I tried this a couple more times, and I was able to get some shadowy forms, but nothing that I could conclusively say was an image of the Right Brothers at Kitty Hawk having their first flight. You can imagine how shocking it would be to capture something like that, And at one point I even said, you know what, let me just try doing this and here I am in this dark room, and I said, why don't I just skip the radionics machine, the wishing machine altogether, And I just took an unexposed piece of polaroid film, held it to my forehead, to my third eye, and I sat there thinking about the pictures that I've seen of the Right brothers doing this, seeing if I could project something from my head onto the film, which would also be like an impossible feat supposedly, even though there are plenty of people who used to claim they could.
Speaker 2: Do this same thing.
Speaker 1: I popped it in and developed, and I did not have any kind of discernible image.
Speaker 2: So here's where I am at this point.
Speaker 1: I think it is certainly possible that I have made some headway radionically capturing an image from an object on the input plate of a machine to the output plate and therefore an unexposed piece of film. That is a big enough deal. Even if that could be done, that defies everything we know about how photography is supposed to work. But I have not yet been able to actually get a picture of something that happened at another point.
Speaker 2: In space time.
Speaker 1: And my purpose here, because this is the work in progress, is to tell you this technique that I'm using, and to allow you to know that even if you don't have any extensive photo developing experience, you may still be able to take this method that I've described to you, which is the cleanest, simplest method of doing this, and you may be able to tweak this by using different types of machines, different types of exposures, like maybe it needs to go a longer period of time, a shorter period of time, maybe it needs to be tuned in a different way. There are so many variables here that you just have to experiment. So what I'm doing here is is giving you a setup that you can use that I believe is well. I've given you pearls, So now it's up to you to take the time to you know, if you're like me, to do it yourself. From here, continue experimenting. People who listen to this show, like Ron or doctor Molder. I'm giving you potential gold, so that if I drop dead tonight, at least this is out there for the possible good of humankind.
Speaker 2: This is an.
Speaker 1: Approach that can be taken in order to try to make something like a time camera. And let me reiterate that if anything I've said about this technique seems unclear to you. Go to Joshua P. Warren dot com. Go to the Curiosity Shop. There is a link there below the coronavisor pick that says click here for the time Camera experiment, And when you do that, it's going to take you to a video that says time Camera radionics, psionics wishing machine. If there is any problem, if you go there and that link is not working, well, then keep trying. I will make sure that it is fixed. I have a reason for telling you that, because you know, there are some wacky things that are happening in the world of technology these days.
Speaker 2: And it comes to this though.
Speaker 1: I mean, one of the things that I really think is fascinating is this sort of almost impossible task of trying to understand if this technique works in any way whatsoever. How much of it is the radionics box acting as a piece of technology that is capable of developing a piece of film using something other than the photons of light, versus acting as a transmitter for some psychic imagery that you have. That again, it's your brain that's doing the work here, and you're just using the machine as a tool to get an image of the work, so that if I were to see the right brothers, it would be because I was psychically seeing them all those years ago and then just using this technique to develop the image. It reminded me that my birthday was October twenty fifth, and on my birthday, I read this very interesting news story that was published at WLOS dot com, which is the news station there in Asheville, North Carolina, where I was born, and it says, oh, come on, all right, psychic medium finds human remains while searching for missing team. Stuff like this kind of gives you a renewed faith and the idea that there is something very tangible to psychic phenomena. The story actually originates from j Maine. That's a place in Maine. Apparently, says it's like something from a movie. A psychic medium stumbles upon human remains, but this was real and it happened while the woman was looking for a long time missing teenager in Maine. Teenager was named Kimberly Moreau says here for the police, this scenario is just unheard of. That's what they're claiming here. Sergeant said it was great to happen, but not something we rely on Kimberly Moreau. This team went missing in May of nineteen eighty six, and they've followed countless tips ever since, trying to figure out fine to trying to figure out what happened here. And then there's a psychic medium named Laurencia Borgeaux. I guess I'm pronouncing that right, And Laurencia Borgeaux says, this is the first case I worked on. Borgeaux says she has been an intuitive her entire life, but she's been working sort of training to become a psychic medium. She said, I built up my skill set in order to tune into a location, or into the person, or into a perpetrator. See, this would be interesting to take somebody like that and put her in front of one of these wishing machines in a dark room with some kind of a wire from her head to the input plate connected to that undeveloped piece of film. She says she's been able to narrow in on search spots on a map, and she likes to use a pendulum and yes or no questions. I've talked about that technique on the show before. She says she gets visions sometimes to draw people or locations. She said she heard a voice tell her to go to a bowling alley in connection with the Moreau case, and she knew it was significant she heard it a second time. She said, it was very obvious when I heard it a second time, and so she went over there and she started looking around, and it looks like the teenager's dad may have even been there trying to work with her. And it says, sure enough, we felt strongly, and when we went there, we found a body. Bargeaux said she spotted boots and a jacket coming out of the ground. Says, quote, I saw what looked like a stick sticking out of the ground. So I went and grabbed it and pulled it out and it was a bone end quote very emotional, long day. And so the funny thing is they say this is exciting that they've discovered a body, but now they're still trying to figure out whose remains were found. They don't think it was the remains of the girl necessarily, But how do you like that for some validity to psychic phenomena? The clock has got us. Take a deep breath, if you can close your eyes, and let's enjoy the good fortune tone that's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren.
Speaker 1: Plus visit Joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free E newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop. All at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.