Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran. Elvis Duran's phone tap. So Danielle plays two roles in this production. Yes, it's your phone tap, Danielle.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? Becky email said, my aunt's son is getting married and the whole family is going.
Speaker 1: On a cruise to celebrate. So I want you to call my.
Speaker 3: Aunt jo Anne tell her that her room on the cruise is the only one that's no longer available. She is gonna go Crazyne's gonna be very upset, not gonna be happy.
Speaker 1: Who's phone tapping?
Speaker 3: Aunt?
Speaker 2: Joanne?
Speaker 1: Becky her? I guess for an niece. Yeah, that's okay. Let's listen in to today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Wow is how I'm looking for?
Speaker 1: Joanne Wimer? Please baky?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Lisa from Michael's office and Lass. Yes, we're having some problems. There's construction going on in that room when you're supposed to be leaving for your cruise.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the problem is we don't have any other rooms available.
Speaker 4: This is my son's wedding. Are you telling me I can't go on that cruise?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, are you serious here? You're telling me that we have to change our whole cruise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately, we do have room on a cruise leaving in July.
Speaker 4: No, we can't do that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Should I book you on the July fifth cruise?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, we don't want the July fifth cruise.
Speaker 1: That cruise is a little bit more expensive, though. I must tell.
Speaker 4: You, lady, you've got to be kidding me. You're kidding me. There is no way.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to give you a heads up so that you could try and figure something out ahead of time.
Speaker 4: No, you need to figure something out. Everybody in my party, everybody, okay.
Speaker 1: But the problem is is that there are no other.
Speaker 2: Cruises on cruise. Mother. Oh I can't just say well, sorry, you can't go on a cruise.
Speaker 1: Can you hold? And then I'll try and look up on the computer. Some things go yeah, sure, okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: This is so full my room. My room is going to be under construction.
Speaker 1: Why would they do that?
Speaker 4: Don't ask me?
Speaker 1: Hello? Yes, My question is does it matter where the cruise goes?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: We don't give it where the cruise goes.
Speaker 3: I have a couple of cruises, but they're going to colder climates.
Speaker 5: Colder climates. Yeah, oh no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Come on, lady, you gotta be kidding.
Speaker 3: Is there someone else that you could stay with on the cruise if we doubled you up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe I'll.
Speaker 4: Stay in the room with my son and his new wife. I bet they'll appreciate that, won't.
Speaker 3: Day, Because like I said, there's plenty of rooms still on that July fifth cruise.
Speaker 5: And not no, forget that we're not paying to wife.
Speaker 1: But you said that this since the wedding is.
Speaker 5: To call you up, man shall have a head attack.
Speaker 1: I'm being totally honest here where I just crush.
Speaker 4: Your hard headed no.
Speaker 3: Hello, yeah, okay, Becky, Now we need to get you in contact with her.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call her back now, all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, hello, hey you cover tell me this is a freaking joke.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What am I talking about? You know? You know who? You said? The people from the cruise line was gonna call me. Yes, my room, mine of all rooms, is going to be under construction, So either I have to cancel or I room with somebody else. And she says, let me book you on July fifth. I said no, I.
Speaker 1: Said, Juhi theft he's the whole cruise.
Speaker 2: I said, you tell bride Zella, you tell bride Zella that she's got to postpone her wedding till July, because I ain't telling her this is this is totally ridiculous. So wait and let's see what happens. All right, all right, all right, all right, bye.
Speaker 3: Fine Joanne thinking, this is Leslie from Neighby, How are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm having a hard time that the woman.
Speaker 3: That you spoke to earlier, Lisa, I think her name was uh huh. She was saying that she offered you to the July fifth cruise, but unfortunately you said that.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 5: I can't believe this is happening a month before. This can't be for real. This is a joke, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, this is a joke.
Speaker 3: This is Danielle Monarrow from Elvis Duane in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: I'm show him.
Speaker 5: I'm going to kill her that when you're done, you're all gonna pay good time for this.
Speaker 1: On the Elvis Durant phone tap