Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The NFL season is going strong, and Draft Kings sports Book is hooking new customers up with an offer that's even stronger. Bet five bucks on any game this week to score two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets, and DraftKings isn't stopping there. All customers can take advantage of a sweetener offer every game day this October. Get in on game day greatness. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and use code Shannon. New customers can score two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets when you bet five on the NFL.
Speaker 3: That's cold Shannon.
Speaker 2: Only on Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL.
Speaker 3: The Crown is Yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or visit www dot one A hundred gambler dot net in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Why or text hope and Why to four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help us available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino and Resort in Kansas licensing partner Golden Nugget like Charles Louisiana twenty one plus age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See Sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com, slash Football terms for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us again on nightcap. Oh Joe, this is a big night boars because we have our own channel now. We're no longer under the Club Chase Shay Shay channel. We got our own channel, so we like the Jefferson We are moving on. I'm your favorite Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, number eighty five. He says he's the greatest route runner. We debate that again at another day and time. Oh Joe, let's get right.
Speaker 3: Into it, sir.
Speaker 2: The forty nine ers do a demolition job on your Cowboys DAK fourteen or twenty four one hundred and fifty nine yard, one hundred and fifty three yards, one touchdowns, three picks. The Cowboys finished with two hundred and eighteen yards of total offense.
Speaker 1: Take it away, I have a question. Now, I'm gonna flip the question back on you. Is this is this a testament to how great the forty nine defense is or how bad that the Cowboys play tonight?
Speaker 5: Which which way is it for you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no no no no no, just curre, because I've been I've been telling you all along. I said, Oh, cho, what happens to the Cowboys offense when the defense doesn't give them scooping scores? Right, and they don't give them picks in the offense and the specialty and the offense have to drive the ball, then what happens? We've seen them play, Oh, that's a historic defense. We've seen them play three NL offenses, the Giants, the Patriots, and the Jets, and they look like the eighty five Bears. We see them score play two teams and both teams got over twenty points, and they blew them out. The Cardinals blew them out. The Cardinals blew them out. The forty nine ers did a demolition job. Did any I've heard all week? The Cowboys pass rush their number one in pass rush wins the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: The offensive line aren't that good?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: They love this matchup.
Speaker 2: Really, did anybody touch perty other than the coin toss at the beginning of the game, did anybody touch it?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 5: This is not fair?
Speaker 1: Is it a true test to the Cowboys on how good the Cowboys offense can be when they're playing one of, if not the best defense in NFL. And Fred Warner than boys just curious. Can can you do that? Can you say that?
Speaker 2: But if you are what you say, you are what you want to do, the best gotta beat the best. I want to see how good, how great I am by going up.
Speaker 3: Against that forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: The forty nine er say, we want to see how great we are by going up against that historically great Cowboys offense. They got CD they can run it with Pollard Ferguson, and they got cooked, and they got Michael Gallups and that great offensive line. Oh, they haven't played together since they drafted Tylers Smith in the first round. They're gonna be playing together. And what happened? O Joe again?
Speaker 3: You know what I said?
Speaker 2: The Cowboys have a problem once they get into the red zone score. The forty nine er say, we ain't gonna even let the ass in.
Speaker 3: The red zone. How about that? We ain't gonna let your foke gass in the red zone.
Speaker 1: The forty nine forty nine defense is amazing. It's a phenomenal. From the interior to the linebackers to the secondary. They not allowing nothing anything. You can't run the ball, you can't throw the ball. It's like it's like it's said I was trying to tell you that. Yeah, Well I never I never said nothing was wrong with the forty nine defense. I just felt that offensively that the Cowboys will be able to show up. Regards to who they were playing tonight, it wasn't the case.
Speaker 5: It definitely wasn't the case.
Speaker 2: Look at the Cowboys against the Jets, the Giants and the Patriots, right when they don't get fourteen to twenty one points on pick six and scooping scores, when their special teams aren't giving them short fields, when they have to drive the ball, and the Cardinals don't have a great defense, but when you have to, when you can force Dak to make every throw, every possession, every down matter, Right, how did he look tonight? How did he look against the Cards?
Speaker 1: Is this is this a Dak problem or maybe a play calling problems?
Speaker 5: Because wait a minute, but.
Speaker 3: How many play colors you're gonna fire.
Speaker 2: You got rid of Jason Garrett, you got rid of Kellen Moore right now you're on your throat with so at what point in time there's a common denominator?
Speaker 5: But do you know what? I also saw the night?
Speaker 1: I saw the night we have one of the most prolific NFL receivers in CD Lamb. And I saw the forty nine ers be able to dictate no, no, not locked up. I saw no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not not locked up. I saw the Cowboys allow the forty nine ers to dictate whether or not he can be productive tonight.
Speaker 5: You can't have that happen.
Speaker 1: You can't have things like that happen when your best officer, playmaker is not getting the ball, and not getting the touch is necessary to give you off with the team a chance to win the game, or at least be in the game.
Speaker 2: Ward had him on house for rest. He couldn't come out the house. You know, goodwill. When you're on house and risk, you can't come out to the house after six o'clock. The foll me where you where they do that at? Let you out of the houseense six.
Speaker 5: They were bracketing him.
Speaker 1: You know, that's where the creativity comes in, the player understanding what they what they're gonna do to your best player. Yeah, that's what that's what that's all because they didn't play man the man until until until third down.
Speaker 3: I saw ward, I saw a ward had it locked up?
Speaker 5: You tell you talk about one player. I know that you talk about one player.
Speaker 3: I know how many players did he make? How many players did he make?
Speaker 5: He made a few of them.
Speaker 2: Holdo, if you get party to get beat forty two tens, ain't nobody make nothing. Ain't even nobody make breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner. Ain't nobody making nothing? They made a mess.
Speaker 5: Listen, COLWOI didn't play well.
Speaker 1: They didn't play well across across the board offensively, they didn't play well defensively. So who do you think the problem is? I would love I would love to hear from you. Who do you think the problem wasn't night?
Speaker 2: I think the problem is it is not so much. Look, I've been on record. There's a large sample size of what DAK is. Now, if you think DAK if anything more than that, you're fooling yourself now, because what have you seen what have you seen? I mean, what did your eyes see? You don't see? You the type of guy that don't want to believe what your eyes tell you. Right, your eyes tell you that Dak is an average quarterback. That's what your eyes tell you. But why would't you believe what your eyes tell you?
Speaker 5: Dak is an average quarterback? Yes?
Speaker 3: Average?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Cowboys in the playoffs last year? Yes, were the Cowboys and they lost to wait a minute, the Cowboys where the Cowboys in the playoffs the year before that? Yes, So an average quarterback is getting this team and giving the chance, giving his team a chance at contention.
Speaker 5: For a Lombardy Trophy. And that's what you call an average.
Speaker 2: Because nobody has drafted more Pro Bowl players outside of Kansas City in the last decade.
Speaker 3: So they have immense talent. They have two.
Speaker 2: Guys on the offensive line that's going to the Hall of Fame. You're right guard to your left tackle. They got Michael Parsons. They've done a tremendous job. Ceedee lamb. Those are drafted player. Tony Pollard a Pro Bowl player. But at the end of the day, and you said he got them to the playoffs, and then what happens come playoff times. They played this team last year, they played this team the year before. Now tell the people that didn't have television or they didn't watch the tell them what happened every year. What does that do in situations like this? What does Dak presscott do?
Speaker 5: Interception? Interception?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Remember, now a guy lost his job, Kellen Moore lost his job the offensive coordinator. They would if you look at Cowboys offense since he took over the play colleague, they were one or two in the entire league over the last three to four years. He lost his job because Dak kept turning the ball over in big games and in playoffs. Now here come a big game again, and what did that do?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I think this is it's a big game. It's a game that matters, but it's not. It's a small symb size on what we need to do, well, what they need to do. Going back to the drawing board, So this doesn't happen later on in the season, because they're going to be in contention, they're going to be in the playoffs again, They're going to meet each other again. And when they do meet each other again, they don't want the same thing that happened tonight.
Speaker 5: That happened again.
Speaker 2: But okay, you say the Cowboys need to make the necessary corrections. Okay, Dak come in playoff time. You've seen Dak in the playoffs. He's never gotten this team plays to the divisional round. He's never won more than one playoff game in the regular season and normally when they lose the game, why did they lose the game?
Speaker 3: Oh Jo, how does Dak plays?
Speaker 2: Can you say Dak has played well with the exception and even in the Green Bay game his first one as a rookie. Outside of that game, can you say, you know what, man, the Cowboys defense let him down, or can you go back and say, man, Dak threw two picks or the offense didn't do this? Because remember last year they held forty nine ers to what twenty points and the Cowboys scored twelve. Last year the year before that, they got twenty three and the Cowboys scored what sixteen? So we keep hearing about this. See just the way I measure greatness on an offense.
Speaker 3: In the defense, can.
Speaker 2: You go get done what you need to get done when you absolutely have to get it done. If you a great defense on third down, can you go get them off the field.
Speaker 3: Can you do that?
Speaker 2: If it's third down, can you go get a first down to make sure their hot fins don't get back on the field. Or you keep matriculating the ball down the field and getting field goal range, or get a touchdown. That's the sign of greatness. See you scoring one hundred points. Don't tell me nothing because I need to see. Can you go get twenty five when you have to? And it's a nip tuck ball game? Now, what have you seen through five games this year? When the Cowboys need it? Can they get it?
Speaker 1: You know, everything for the Cowboys this season has really been defense. Has been defense? Isn't been defense? And that that is what has been bailing them out offensively, They hadn't really been scoring the points that they need to. Now listen to me, I'm witching when you're right, that's one thing about it.
Speaker 5: I'm not. I'm not gonna argue a fight with you about what I can.
Speaker 1: See because I seen the eye tests done the eye test.
Speaker 5: I can see. But but listen, it's early in the season.
Speaker 1: We at the quarter pole. We got a long way to go. The regular season will always go well for the Cowboys. How do we fix the mistake? I keep saying we how do they? How do they fix the mistakes? So when you get to the postseason you don't end up with the same results as always. The quarterback play, the quarterback play from Dak has been phenomenal on from an interception standpoint, bad perspective, he's fixed that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this year until tonight.
Speaker 1: Now tonight, it was very unfortunate where you're having your your your behind and you're putting yourself in position.
Speaker 5: Where you have to throw the ball. You have to throw the ball.
Speaker 3: Yes, what was the other game that he threw the interception in?
Speaker 5: It was only one Arizona. It was only on Arizona.
Speaker 2: And why did you throw that an interception? Because they were behind and the possessions matter the.
Speaker 3: Matter.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know what you do, you know what you do where it's easier defensively when the team is behind it. You know they have to throw the ball. All you have to do is play back. You just with that and keep everything in front of you. That's what makes it so much easier when you have to play from behind for a defense.
Speaker 2: How much how much easier is to play quarterback when your defense gives your twenty one and your special teams give you short fields.
Speaker 3: How much easier to play quarterback then?
Speaker 1: I mean, once you got that short field, you would think you would think it's much easier to score and put up points.
Speaker 3: Oh you think so.
Speaker 2: So go back and look at what they did to get the Cowboys defense to get against the Giants. Go back and look at what they did against the Patriots. Go back and look at what they did against the Jets. Now all of a sudden, when they couldn't get picked sixes and they couldn't get scooping scores, and the special teams didn't set up short fields, look at what they did against Arizona, and look at what they did against the forty nine if Dak still passed, because you remember the guy asked him, ask him about the forty nine ers last year, and Dak said he was pissed out, said, you trying to piss me off. Now, last season they lost in the playoffs nineteen to twelve. The Cowboys defense gave up nineteen points. In today's game, you hold a team on the twenty, you're supposed to win that game. The previous year they gave up they lost twenty three to seventeen.
Speaker 3: Tonight it's forty two teen. Now. I don't know about you, but it's going in the wrong direction.
Speaker 5: It's going in the wrong direction. But again, it's week five. It's wee fire. You know that. You know that, And there's some of.
Speaker 1: The hard that you saying the games will be closer later on in the season. I'm later on on the back end of the season, you know, especially postseason time, the games are gonna be much closer. You're not blowing nobody out. No forty goddamn ten, forty two to ten for that matter.
Speaker 2: That last three games against the forty nine ers, he has three touchdowns and six iron t's.
Speaker 3: Can I interest you in that? Can you win? Can you win with those stats?
Speaker 5: You can't win with those stats.
Speaker 1: But what we're doing is we're taking away the greatness of what the forty nine ers defense is, or a team in general.
Speaker 2: But you've been telling me for the first four weeks the Cowboys are great. So it's two greats against one. It's two greats going to ooh.
Speaker 1: I don't recall ever seeing the Cowboys are great. I said, I said the Cowboys were good. I said the Cowboys are a good team that were being they know it's their America team. Their brand sells itself. Jerry sells the brand of America's team and then being great asself.
Speaker 5: I don't have to do it.
Speaker 2: How about this, let's let's give the Let's talk about some of the forty nine ers, because what they're able to do. Kyle Shanahan, he does, he does so much with debo, he does so much without you, Kitdle And how many guys you how many fullbacks are.
Speaker 3: They gonna run a Texas route within.
Speaker 2: He's throwing the ball to his fullback, he's putting McCaffrey. It's it's so hard to because you gotta you gotta defend every blade of grass.
Speaker 3: Because Brock Purdy is not afraid.
Speaker 2: He's unafraid to throw the ball to anybody that hells an eligible number. And when you got big seventy one, they made a mistake. I would have never put Michael Parsons. I'm never putting my best pass rusher on Trent Willie because you're neutralizing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's done. Because now I can slide.
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go rip all day. I'm going rip all day.
Speaker 5: You left side is taken care of over.
Speaker 3: It's over. It's over.
Speaker 2: So you so you're wasting your best pass rusher trying to go against him.
Speaker 3: I'm living.
Speaker 2: Look, I understand that you try to get Michael on his blind side, but you knew that. You do understand that guy's a ten time pro bowler. That's protecting the blind side. So that is I mean, that's not the blind side of the movie. That's a real protector back there. So see he the real deal.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 2: But the forty nine ers unbelieving because they can run it, they can throw it. You could great run out of the catch. Kittle had an outstanding game debo with sensational McCaffrey again, got the ball in the end zone, he coughed it up. He's gonna be kicking himself because that game was about to get out of hand.
Speaker 3: It was really about to get out of hand.
Speaker 2: It ended up getting out of hand on Joe, but it was about to get out of hand a lot sooner.
Speaker 3: Than what it did.
Speaker 1: I think it's almost unfair when I when I thought about it watching the game, and I felt bad for the Cowboys offensively and defensively. Why because I'm when I thought about it, it almost seemed unfair that the team that the forty nineers have constructed, And all I could think about was, in basketball terms, the Warriors. When the Warriors had Kevin Durant, they had steps and they had clay. It's like it shoot us all over the place. And then you have someone like Shanahan with the creativity that he has and call him plays and being able to put the ball in brock Party's hands and understand, I don't have to worry about him throwing interceptions.
Speaker 5: He's always going to be easy. He's always gonna get the ball.
Speaker 1: The ball is coming out on all time and rouse putting it right in between the numbers and everything is working. And the funny thing about it is when McCaffrey is hidding and he's on fire, it makes the passing game that much easier.
Speaker 5: So it's like, how do you stop that?
Speaker 1: Who has the personnel in the NFL to stop that, that can stop the run, that can stop the screenplays, the smoke routes, and be able to defend the short, intermediate and long balls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to press your party. You gotta make it.
Speaker 2: You got to put him in a situation where he has to play, because what if you notice they did take everything, yes and when and as long as you're allowing Kyle to dictate, you gotta uphill, you gotta uphill climb. Now, Kyle knows uh, dan Quinn, he was his offensive coordinator, so he knows what he likes to run. He knows what he likes to do, and he got the personnel. He has one offensive lineman that can neutralize. So now we can take our full back and chip his way out. We can take our tight end chip his way out and so, and that'll give the right guard.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: But they did an outstanding job with the pass rush of protecting Bertie. But if you look at on his anticipatory skills, Oh Joe, the way he throws the ball when that receiver outside foot hits the ball and he's gonna run the dagger around or he's gonna run any that ball is gone.
Speaker 3: So by the time he gets to the middle, he hit, he hit. I think it was I U.
Speaker 5: Yes, I know exactly what you may talking about.
Speaker 1: It came right off the back of head.
Speaker 5: I know what you're talking about. You can do beautiful, nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: I mean this this was a This was a This was a clinic last night, I mean tonight, rock Party seventy seventeen.
Speaker 3: Or twenty four, two fifty two, four.
Speaker 2: Touchdowns, nine touchdowns this season, zero picks nine point three yards or ten for me. I know, he doesn't have the gotty numbers like a Tool, but he has entered the MVP discussion.
Speaker 1: You know what, he doesn't have the gotty numbers like Tour because he doesn't have the type of personnel that Tour has to work with. Like that's they got a fall by one team out there in Miami. Yeah, they have a fallout one team out here in Miami, in in the Bay Area. What they have is a bunch of dudes that put on their construction hat and they come to work and they gonna chip.
Speaker 5: They're gonna chip you to death all the way down the field, all the way down the field.
Speaker 1: They're gonna keep on hammering and keep on hammering to get the job done. I damn Miami, Listen, they're gonna jump in there.
Speaker 2: The Dolphins play the forty nine Yeah, the Dolphins played the forty nine er. Yeah, that's gonna be a matchup.
Speaker 5: A great match.
Speaker 3: I canna be a match up.
Speaker 2: A great match can be a batch up because the thing because what we Buffalo kind of gave you the blueprint of how to deal.
Speaker 3: With the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pressure tour, Yeah yeah, get him off the spot. If you let him off the spot, if you let him have time.
Speaker 5: He's gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: But you got But the problem that they have is that you got to stop the run because a chain.
Speaker 1: I have a question, is he the closest thing we have seen in Chris Johnson or Jamal Charles in a long time? Or is it is that a fair assessment or my tripping Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, he's a He's a There have been very few running back that I could that you can look back and say, you know what, he's a threat to hit his head on the gold force every time he touched the ball.
Speaker 3: He know, he really is.
Speaker 2: I mean, oht you have the dude got one hundred and thirty one hundred and forty yards on ten carriage. That's that's college, that's high school. You don't do that in the NFL. Remember he goes for two oh three on like less than twenty carries against the Broncos. He has seven eight carris against a Buffalo four hundred and one, So he's put together the one hundred yard games and he might have forty Carris and got damn.
Speaker 5: Got over four hundred yards aready?
Speaker 3: That's crazy?
Speaker 2: And then you got you got Reek out there, and you got Wattle, and you got Barrios and you got the tight man. I mean, they're they're loaded, but it's gonna be a great matchup.
Speaker 3: But I was very impressed. I think forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: I've had the forty nine ers number one on my power ranking. They did nothing to disappoint me to say I should move.
Speaker 5: Them down number one. Yeah, and you're power ringing for NFC teams, you mean, oh, you mean a total overall?
Speaker 3: Overall? They're number one for me over the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: How did they leave frog the Chiefs?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 5: Just curious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, See, I throw last year out the way that we're starting this year.
Speaker 5: Okay, we started all.
Speaker 2: Over all over you think right now, you think, right now the Chiefs are a better team than the Niners right now as we.
Speaker 3: Sit here and talk.
Speaker 1: If you want to go that route, If you think the Chiefs are not better than the forty nine ers right now, then how did you leave frog?
Speaker 5: The forty nine is over the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just I'm leaked for I'm not leap wronging them. I'm just saying my eye tests. I'm watching these teams. I'm watching everybody play. Right now, you watched everybody, and I understand the Eagles are five and oh if people you got you got the Eagles under forty nine ers? Yes, I do, because what is the test? That's because at the end of the day, until they play each other. But right now, what did your eyes?
Speaker 1: The eye test tells me that the forty nine ers are a great football team and there is no weakness. But then when you look at the Eagles, the Eagles are a great football team with no weakness and with no weakness.
Speaker 5: And if the Eagles and the forty.
Speaker 1: Nine ers are to play, the personnel, the personnel that the Eagles have, I think will be better suited to play the forty nine ers than any other team in the NFL, any other team because of the sympom the personnel they have, especially that interior in tier they had to work with.
Speaker 2: Oh, because both of both because both of them have great D line and old line. Uh, because you go on D line, you go Jalen Carter and you go Fletcher Cors and you go sweat, you go those guys Brandon Graham, So that would that would be a great matchup. Let's turn to the AFC Chiefs Dolphin, Bengals. Chiefs Dolphin, the Bengals they win, Bill's Raven lose. Let's start with the Chiefs. First looked like Travis Kelcey aboarded a major injury. I thought it was something really really serious too, because he had the way he planted and he just gave himself up. So I'm like, oh, please, don't let it be and you know, you know, he was like damn it.
Speaker 3: But they win.
Speaker 2: Mahmes thirty one forty one two touchdowns. What was the big takeaway for you in that game?
Speaker 1: Big to take away from me in that game is when you have somebody like Patrick Mahomes, when you have arguably the best player, one of the best players they ever played a position, it makes everyone else's job so much easier, regardless of the circumstance, regardless of what's going on, regardles to who goes out and who comes in. He reminds me of that piece that they had in New England at one point who played there for twenty years. Yeah, like, no matter who comes in, there's one piece of that posal that will always remain the same and will always give you a chance, no matter what's around him. And that was Patrick Mahomes. Patrick Mahomes, and he showed that again today again today you have.
Speaker 2: When you have that guy. I played with a guy, John with my John Elway, my quarterback. When you have that guy, even from a defensive standpoint, you know, even if we're down ten, we're down fourteen, we got a chance. All we got to do is get a stop, we score, we get another stop, give the ball back to seven. That's what Brady built. Brady would play bad the entire.
Speaker 5: Game, except when it counted.
Speaker 2: He needs, he needs two drives in order to get his team a win.
Speaker 3: Oh you about with book?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you book it.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about it is those are pressure situations, and for some reason, certain quarterbacks like Mahomes braid the airway, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers. It's a small select view that always rises the occasion and what we would consider as even as a former athlete, pressure situations. And I think that's a bad thing for other quarterbacks on other teams because you hold them to such a high standard that you expect that type of play consistently out of them like we do the great ones, and that that's really not that's really not the makeup in the landscape of everybody at the position in the NFL, and at at times that thing is not fair and not fair.
Speaker 2: Boy, they better be glad mahon boy didn't get de hopped.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if he had a true number one receiver.
Speaker 5: That that would have been nasty. That would have been nasty.
Speaker 1: That that that would have been nasty.
Speaker 3: The Dolphins hammered the Giants.
Speaker 2: The Giants passed the two thousand rams as the most yards through five games. Devon a Chan had one hundred and fifty one yards on eleven carries. The Dolphins had two hundred and twenty two rush yards on the day. Tua continues, he's stealing the lead form my MVP twenty two or thirty three h eight two touchdowns, two interceptions, tyreek nine for a buck eighty one another touchdown.
Speaker 3: What did you like about the Giant? What? Excuse me?
Speaker 5: What did you like about the Dolphins being able.
Speaker 1: To pick up where they left off knowing that what happened against the Bills, that wasn't them.
Speaker 5: That wasn't them again, And I just talked to you.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about we talked about how well the forty nine ers are playing. Yes, this is what I say with the Dolphins. When you play against the team that knows your tendencies, that has a personnel to stop you, you're not playing against the Bills every week, weekend and week out.
Speaker 5: I think what we saw from the Dolphins today, they will be.
Speaker 1: Able to execute in that manner against any and everybody else they play that is not part of their division. Yes, any and everybody, anybody outside of the outside.
Speaker 5: Of the Bills. And you know, I don't think the Jets have anything to stop them.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because I don't think the just can put enough fear in them offensively.
Speaker 5: No, No, New England doesn't have enough to stop him.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: So that was that was beautifrom them, beautiful from them, especially that the running game is going well, Tyreek waldall catching passes, Barrios is catching passes on third downs, keeping the chains moving, Like, what do you do with you?
Speaker 5: How do you stop that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean this game would have really got out of hand had two or not throwing those two bad interceptions because the Giants scored their first touch The Giants have yet to score through five weeks an offensive touchdown in the first half. They got their own loan touchdown this year in the first half on one hundred and two.
Speaker 3: Yard pick six.
Speaker 2: I saw something today, and you can take this how we want to people out there listening. I don't think Daniel Jones is a very good quarterback, but it's offensive line is worse at blocking than he is at quarterback. And now you got a match made in hell. I'm paying him forty million dollars if we can finish the season up right. I mean, because I watched, and I watched this game very closely day Ochoe Ocho was watching that man take three steps, his back foot hit and the guy hittinghim in the back of his ear.
Speaker 1: Every time I tweeted it out, I tweeted out. At some point, I tweeted out, oh my goodness, they gonna get Damn Jones hurt. And right after my tweet, everybody send me, oh, Daniel Jones just went out. They were hitting him upside the head over and over. You can only take You could only take so much punishment for so long.
Speaker 5: We only in week five, man we only in week five.
Speaker 3: Hello, think about what you said there.
Speaker 2: You're in week five and the Giants have allowed thirty sacks already.
Speaker 3: So let's go. Okay, you go.
Speaker 2: To ten that's sixty. You go to fifteen games, that's ninety. So you tell me what quarterback they could have. They coulda have to have an eight man roster with just quarterbacks, because I ain't no quarterback gonna be able to you think a quarterback can take that many hits.
Speaker 3: I'm saying sacked.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying how many times they've been hit, right, I'm saying the Giants have allowed thirty sacks, So.
Speaker 3: How many hits have they allowed?
Speaker 2: That's I feel you know what bro like I said, I feel bad for the man because that's what that's what they're.
Speaker 3: Paying it for.
Speaker 1: How about this, how about maybe he's not that bad of a quarterback, but the fact that he continues to get hit so much, gets sacked so much, it takes away from his ability to actually play the position at its highest level. Because of that, I'm should I'm just saying I'm not taking I'm asking.
Speaker 2: No that that might be the case, But I think what he should do is find out what the Minnesota Viking's favorite charity is and donate some money because they got him paid. What he did in that playoff game that got in paid. Oh Joe, that's what got in paid. One game. They disregarded everything that they had sold up until that point and said, you know what, this is who he can be moving forward. So but you pay. It's like it's like I'm worth I'm worth forty million dollars. But I live in a the lap Data building, and I wonder why I got I got I Got'm breathing in mold and it's best does in rats are walking?
Speaker 3: Look at it?
Speaker 2: Offensive line? That offensive line is terrible, Yeah, terrible.
Speaker 5: It's it's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: It's very it's very unfunctional, especially especially today today's showing, especially after Evan Neil came out and said what he said. And to have a day like to have a daylight to day, you know, and where your quarterback goes out, your quarterback goes out and he leaves a game with the injury like pride, pride alone, pride in itself should should have you blocking anything trying to get to him.
Speaker 2: The Giants offenser line, but they shouldn't even talk. They should hold up QW cards say we're not going to talk until we win a game. I mean, y'all getting that man hit. They hitting that man everywhere but the bottom of his feet. They hit him like you said. They hit him side his head, They hit him in his back, They hit him in his ass, They hit him in his thigh ankles. The only thing he didn't get hit with his clee soo bottle bus feet.
Speaker 5: What do you do? What's the answer?
Speaker 1: Because Tyrod Taylor came in. He tried to do what he could. He tried to move the ball, tried to move it officially, and.
Speaker 3: They hammered.
Speaker 5: And listen, Tyrod was getting hit.
Speaker 3: You you know, you know Tyrod come to the game all dressed up. Man, he left. They done tore all his clothes up off. He got to fight with a tiger man.
Speaker 2: That lewis all the highest stuff that he'd be wearing.
Speaker 3: They had that ripped the trails off my man. I said, what damn Tyrod.
Speaker 2: While we all love watching our favorite teams on television, there's nothing better than being at a game live and in person, sitting court side. Take it from me, and the best way to get tickets to any of these games is on game Time, the fastest growing ticket out in the US. Game Time is obsessed with finding ways to help you save money on tickets. You can find exclusive last deals and sponsor deals on games and concerts daily. The Zone deals you picked the section and game Time picks the seat for an average savings of eighteen percent, and with game Time guaranteed, you'll always get the best price. If you find the tickets in the same section and row for less, game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. So take the guests work out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, creat an account and redeem code Nightcap for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again download game Time app. End of the code Nightcap that's n i ghtcap for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today. Last minute tickets, lowd's price guaranteed. Let's get to your team. The Bengals bounce back in a big way. Joe Burrow thirty six to forty six, three seventeen, three touchdowns, Jamar Chase three touchdowns coming in the week.
Speaker 3: He has set a Bengals.
Speaker 2: Record fifteen catching a buck ninety two three tubs. He told him last week. Part of my part, of my part, I'm always He said.
Speaker 5: What do you saying with Joe, I'm always open.
Speaker 1: I'm always fucking open and.
Speaker 2: Joe and Joe was looking for him, and he did a great job of getting open and staying open. And the Bengals needed this, They needed a game to like, Okay, this is us. This is the way we're supposed to play. This is the way Joey b is supposed to do it, This is the way Jamar Chase. Because here's the thing. Remember Ti Higgins. I don't think Higgins play Erwin had a big day, but Boyd was huge for him in the slot. And so now Chase knows. Bro I got to stand tall. I got to be what my jersey number says, receiver number one. I got to be him for real because I ain't got my brother on the other side that's gonna lift anything. Hey, anytime you see one if Joey, if you see one guy on me, throw it.
Speaker 3: If you see two guys on me, throw it.
Speaker 2: If you see three guys on me and the one and two of them back turned, throw it.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: So with what you saw today, I like the creativity obviously that they were doing offensively. I think the Cardinals, I'm not sure what the Cardinals were thinking that that. There were a few times they tried to bracket him and then it didn't work. On that third touchdown in the back of the end zone, they tried to bracket him, but it's too late, you know. They Joey had to flush a little bit. He was able to find him a little late. The other plays, I don't know. It was it courting, No, it was It wasn't qurting because the say.
Speaker 3: Over the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, bro, what you safety? You got to get on your horn. He was on his horse chases just fast. The front side safety squatted for no reason. Bro, you got to keep thinking. You know what the slot the slot dude was he was cover.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why he even dropped down even try to cover that.
Speaker 5: There was no point. He was already no point. But that's called that's called over coacha.
Speaker 3: They needed that game, idiots. The Bills.
Speaker 2: After a big game last week, they come out Josh Allen twenty was seven or forty three fifty nine two touchdowns winning exceptions. The Buffalo Bills fifteen yards on ten carries they lose to the Jags. Is that it was that bad Bills or good Jags.
Speaker 5: I think it's good Jack good Jag defense, because that defense is very good. The Jags defense is very good.
Speaker 1: And obviously they are polling on offense as well with Calvin Ridley, Travis at n and we know what Treviy Lawrence can do.
Speaker 5: But they get.
Speaker 2: Kristen Kirks, they got they got Jones, they got Jay Jones, they got every ingram, they got some. They've done a great job. A Dougie p has done a great job of surrounding Trevor with some nice pieces of Calvin Ridley on that big third down, he runs the gold route from the slot. And my grandma used to always say, oh yo boy, if you leave you if you leave your.
Speaker 3: Door open, flies come in.
Speaker 2: If you in press coverage you cannot open the door.
Speaker 3: Flies will come in your house.
Speaker 2: So if you're in a press position, either press if you're not gonna press, back your butter. Because what did he do He opened the door, flies came in his house thirty nine yards later.
Speaker 3: Kevin really had a first down.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: I I always said, as a former DV myself. If you're gonna press, you got to get your hands on him, or at least try do something. Don't get up there and be pretty because you're now you're not gonna be able to shoutow nobody from up that close.
Speaker 3: No, that's my thing. Guys, get up there.
Speaker 2: Do you realize what you've done is that if you get in a press position and you open the door, he's already even with you. At least if you were back, he would have to run to catch a weapon you told. So just think about what you've done. Now you're you're in a he's going he's going that way. You're gonna have to turn and open your hymns. If not mayor Benny d be. In the history of the game, there have been a few, maybe time and a Darryl Green back in turn open the hips and just being and be in your.
Speaker 5: Hip pocket for the foot.
Speaker 2: But most of the time, yes, most of the time, you're not gonna be able to do that. It ain't so if you're gonna get up there in that press position, you gotta put hands on that man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think the outcome of the game, I'm not sure if it would have been different because the Bills were able to throw the ball. They were able to throw the ball a little bit, but you got the established a running game. You got the established a runner game. To keep the defense on this, you got the established running game. If you can't establish the runner game, it makes everything that much easier from a defensive standpoint on what plays are called, because okay, we're not even blissing like that in our front four is really stopping you ed all of us had a fucking day.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, my bad YEA, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: I think Mattano getting injured really hurt them because now you saw the Jags because he's greyad run stuffing and he could drop in past coverage. So now you take the heartbeat of that defense. Remember just think I was, and I was saying, the Bills gonna get even better because of the way Mlanald was playing, and they're about to get von Miller back. So now you've got a guy that can turn the lights oute of the building and you don't have to do anything for him. And you got Milano playing at an all pro level, and now he goes down, he's lost from the season broken. I think he said, fibula or tibia and possible ACL damage. We're hoping that's not the case, but it looks like he's done for the season. But you're right, Buffalo is gonna have to find some resemblance of a run game. You just can't ask Josh to drop back and throw the ball forty fifty times a game and expect to win.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's possible, it's possible, especially with what they have offensively.
Speaker 5: But you can't be playing you can't be playing a team that.
Speaker 1: Is really really good on defense and really has a very very good offense and expect to win by not running the ball. That's not gonna happen. Now you're playing the Broncos somebody like that. I understand that. In no disrespect to them, I'm just saying, based on what they've showed this year, there are certain teams you can get away with that. You cannot have a run game and just throw the ball up and down the field.
Speaker 2: I think the problem that the reason why I say Buffalo can't do that because Josh is turnover prone, and the more time you ask him to put the ball in the air the greater, the greater the chances are he's going to turn it over, So I wouldn't ask him to do that, But they've got to get some resemblance of a running game. The Ravens and the Ravens and the Jackson fall apart offensively and they lose to the Steelers. What what what happened to Baltimore get We'll touch on the Steelers at a minute.
Speaker 3: What happened with Baltimore?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 1: Like I told you those divisional games, those divisional games playing Steelers Ravens, it's always like that. It's dirty, it's grimy, nothing about it is pretty. And you get situations like that in the fourth quarter when you need it most. At times, it's very difficult. It's very difficult. When you have someone that knows what you do, they know what you do well, they know how to counter everything that you are going to do.
Speaker 5: And they know how to stop it.
Speaker 1: Then you have the personnel in that AFC North, You have the personnel on how to deal with Lamar, how to deal with the runs, how to deal with the r pos, the play actions, and that that's just how that's just how those games go in that division. And it's always that way. The games are always close, it's never it's never pretty. It ain't never pretty in the in the scoring, and it's never high and it's out of Cleveland. The brown I mean the Browns, the Bengals, the Steelers. Every game they play is always like that. Very seldom is at a high scoring a pretty game like we saw the night with the with the Cowboys, and in the nineties. It never blow out like that, always close, close and ugly.
Speaker 3: But the Ravens had this game.
Speaker 2: They did yeah, right before right before this half, right before the half is fourth down, the twenty second on the clock, and the Ravens try to get cute kick the field goal. Don't talk about well, we didn't want to give them a chance to go bro. If they go down the field in sixteen seconds, if Kenny Piggy can take them down the field and get in field goal range, that's your defense.
Speaker 3: That's on your defense. You got cute.
Speaker 2: The center snapped the ball when he wasn't supposed to, and then you end up getting no You end up getting no points.
Speaker 3: They dropped five passes.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows Nelson Aguilar, his nickname is fifty to fifty. There's a fifty percent chance he catch it, there's a fifty percent chance he drop it. Okay, he had a go ball for a touchdown. He dropped it. That's that's him. Go back and look go back and look a look at it with the Raiders. Go back and look at the Patriots. Go back and look at what the Eagles. I'm not making this stuff up. No, he's he has more. He has more retriever than receiver. Retriever will pick up something that you throw out there and bring it back to you.
Speaker 3: He won't.
Speaker 2: A receiver will catch it. So he has more retriever in him. I'll bring it back to you after this hit the ground as opposed to catch it on the fly.
Speaker 5: No, no, don't talk on toban dog like that. Don't don't don't do it like that. Listen. We all drop balls, We all drop balls.
Speaker 1: But he the one he dropped it was magnified because it was it was a very important portant cast that would have given them six points. It wouldn't given a six point for Sean Babman also had an important dropping the end zone.
Speaker 3: His way had five drops.
Speaker 2: They had five drop but Lamar threw a horrible interception. Ojo, you can't throw the back shoulder and miss inside the reason why you throw the back shoulder is because the guy is inside right right, You can't you cannot miss that. Bad lamar you got, You've got.
Speaker 3: That's third down, Ojo.
Speaker 2: At worst case scenario, we've got to come away with points. Forget, even if we don't score touchdown, Ojoe, we can't end the drive with a turnover.
Speaker 3: We just can't.
Speaker 5: Shit happens.
Speaker 1: You've been in that position before, maybe not in the this is a playing quarterback, but understanding the mistakes that happened when pressure situations like that, when you want to win, when you want to be precise, when you want to throw that ball on the back shoulder on that that upfield shoulder away from the dB, sometimes that it's done come out right. And that was that was a result. That was the results for the day.
Speaker 2: He's lost his seventh fumble of the season. He's got to do a better job of taking care of the football. Oh, Joe, you can't. Look, here's the thing, this is what this is what the coach has always said. Look, guys are gonna get beat. They get paid too. But let's not exacerbate a situation. If a guy gets beat, if a guy misses a play, don't exacerbate it by fumbling the football, by giving them the ball. Let's just make sure we hold on to the ball and either punt of the way or get another crack at them. He's got to do a better job. And I'm gonna say something that's very unpopular right now. Let me ask you a question. I'm gonna take TJ. Watt and I'm what he's been doing the last five years, and I'm gonna put him on the Cowboys. And I'm gonna take Michael Parson with what he's been doing, and I'm gonna put him on the Steelers.
Speaker 5: What you think You're still getting the same production?
Speaker 3: I'm I think T J. Watt is better.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I say, you still getting the same production?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 5: You still you still get.
Speaker 2: Two and a half sacks? Go go look at the numbers. Go look at the numbers. Go look at the numbers. You say I'm getting the same production, Look at the sack numbers. I'm just okay, how long has Michael been in the league?
Speaker 5: Three years?
Speaker 1: This is year three, this is only it's only year three.
Speaker 5: It's only year three.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's look at let we're gonna put up the facts We're gonna put up the sack totals. We're gonna tackle for losses, We're gonna put force fumbles because all I know, if t J.
Speaker 3: Watt is kicking down the.
Speaker 1: Door every day, every every time, every time, no matter who they plan, I mean, he's he is. He and Menka Fitzpatrick are the Steelers defense. They are the in his defense.
Speaker 2: Hot Smelled was outstanding today. Also high Smith had a big strip side. Uh.
Speaker 3: But I believe if t J.
Speaker 2: Watt was doing what he's doing in Pittsburgh was doing it for the Cowboys, because you got to understand, the Cowboys are on TV every f and Sunday because they draw, so everybody Fox, one of them on CBS, one of them on NBC, wants Some on ESPN.
Speaker 5: Want some More. Was the time that like that though now it was the time.
Speaker 2: They were, but the Cowboys have always been like that. Even when the Cowboy was was bad, the Cowboys was on TV because because of that fan base.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: Right now my eyes, on a consistent basis, it tells me TJ.
Speaker 3: Watter is better than Michael.
Speaker 1: You know what everything is? Everything is that I love, every Everything is based off stats. Everything is based off stats, and that's all we have to go off of. That's all we have to go off of. But I think if you would have asked defensive coordinators or ask other defensive ends just off an eye test, they are both phenomenal. They're both they're they're both, they're both good. So it's like it's like it's it's a it's a hard choice for me because it's like we.
Speaker 2: Judged an we judged in a beauty contest. Both we can't. We can't have too we can't have to mental americles, we can't have.
Speaker 5: You got to pick one.
Speaker 3: You gotta pick one.
Speaker 1: I like, I like Michael Parsons. I mean nothing, thats nothing, that's nothing against t J.
Speaker 3: Watt.
Speaker 1: That's like saying that's like saying Rihanna Beyonce. Well, god damn, either where you go, you can't go wrong.
Speaker 3: You gotta take one.
Speaker 5: It's based on preference.
Speaker 3: OK. How about this?
Speaker 5: How about that? I got one better for you? Michael Jordan or Lebron you.
Speaker 3: Already know stop playing with me, you know, go James where it's at.
Speaker 1: But either way, either way, no matter which way you go, you still can't go wrong and you're still right. One of the few times where it's a win, it's a win win agree with it's a win win the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you had to rank the AFC right now, how would you rank them?
Speaker 5: Chiefs? Obviously I had the Dophins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you loved the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: I love I love the Dolphins, but I am also I want to stay within reality too, based on you know, those who've had two Super Bowls in the last four years, Chiefs, my Dolphins. I like to say my Bangles are back on track. I like to say my bank Bills yeah, oh yeah, most definitely, most definitely and obviously had the Bills right right after that, I would go Dolphins, Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Whoa, yeah, I test.
Speaker 3: I'm just going out. I'm just going out.
Speaker 5: Stay with that, I stay with that.
Speaker 3: I got Dolphins, Chiefs, Bills, JAG's bingals.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, come on that with the bulls ship.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't even curse because I'm saved, but here you go at the bulls shit.
Speaker 3: Jag bagel bag that.
Speaker 5: I thought you.
Speaker 3: I thought you were.
Speaker 5: Doing eye test.
Speaker 3: I do that.
Speaker 5: So if you're doing if you're doing.
Speaker 3: Watching the bingles, my eyes were cross.
Speaker 2: I've been watching the bigger that'll be going all over the plat damn what y'all doing this?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: So that what that why I had to put it. I had to putting it five so that one man with that one.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all be all over the players, don't your So I don't know what y'all want. I'm geting y'all, come on, man, then you gotta be sweating up in here, hey.
Speaker 5: Jordan, and don't oh ships stomach hurt.
Speaker 3: But y'all, I mean considered considering.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you know, they're the one time that you guys weren't in the top five. It took a performance like today just to get y'all to five from me.
Speaker 1: That's what I kept trying to tell you, though. I kept trying to get you to understand. I know what you're seeing right now, it's not really us. And I kept trying to tell you and explain that to you. Don't worry about what's going on. At the beginning of the season, we always.
Speaker 3: Started forty nine ers, right, who y'all got forty nine.
Speaker 5: Gonna win that game too? Oh?
Speaker 1: Let it right now, right, let's bet, let's let's let's bet. And you know, I'm not even the gambler man, but I bet whatever. I bet, whatever I get, I.
Speaker 5: Guarantee, and I'm standing on business like like. I'm standing on business like Druskie say, I guarantee you we beat the forty nine ers and we're going and we're going to leave our stadium. I don't even we leavis. I only wear five O ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do. They're gonna beat They're gonna beat the blue jeans off your well.
Speaker 5: It's one thing.
Speaker 1: It's one thing you if you know about this NFL week in and week out, ain't no telling the team that you expect to win each week.
Speaker 5: It don't.
Speaker 1: It don't always go to where you think it's gonna go. And I'm telling you right now because I got the script. If you're a betting man, listen to me, don't listen to Shannon.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you when they get done with y'all, I bet they beat the back pockets off y'all.
Speaker 3: Geens.
Speaker 2: See when I was crumbing, when I was coming up. But I know you didn't know anything about the most smooth booties. The women had jeans, they didn't have back pockets on them. We call them smooth booties. Nah. So when they get done with y'all, y'all don't have no back pockets on the back of y'all.
Speaker 5: Gen what's the best? What's the best? Make it light? Make it light on yourself. Now, make it light on yourself.
Speaker 2: I won't, uh we better band. Let's better band band?
Speaker 5: March one hunt.
Speaker 3: You. I tell you what I want to do, what I want, I won't. I tell you what. This is, what we're gonna do. I wanna.
Speaker 2: I want to bet one hundred dollars and I want I want you to pay mine off in Buffalo Nikels, Buffalo nickel Yeah, because I want you to go to the bank and as the cashier, can you get one hundred dollars a Buffalo Nikels? And she gonna say, mister Johnson, why do you need Buffalo Nickels? And then you're gonna say because I lost a bet to shinon Shark.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I don't want your money. I want your pride. See damn your money. I got money. I want your pride. I want you to go explain to people why you need a hundred dollars worth of Buffalo Nikels.
Speaker 1: Listen too, I'm never wrong when it comes to the game of football. You don't understand. I have the script and.
Speaker 5: The way and the way the season is going.
Speaker 1: You know, next week, not this weekend, the weekend after because we play. We played the Seahawks first and then we got wait, we want to know y'all.
Speaker 3: Wait, it's like it's like a month away before you No.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no no no no no no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: What did that play?
Speaker 5: Wouldn't wouldn't be I thought it was the fifteen, No, the fifteen.
Speaker 1: We played the Seahawks, then we played the fourty nine ers, then we got to buy week or I might be wrong in two weeks.
Speaker 3: In two weeks, so I'm right, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see I told you yeah, Seahawks comes to us, then we go to leave our stadium and we're finna win.
Speaker 2: Y'all had y'all got to buy is in three weeks. So y'all played Seattle by then.
Speaker 5: So I was right then I was right. You know what it is?
Speaker 2: You You was right when y'all played, But you're gonna be right that y'all gonna.
Speaker 5: Win bet is own? Oh bet that band to bet that band? Bet?
Speaker 3: Okay? You like you said something.
Speaker 2: I just I just want I just want Sharilla to know she right, that's a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's a thousand dollars off that gift.
Speaker 2: Charrell, your gift just cast the thousand dollars less because he just lost some money.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get I'm gonna get the band from her. If I do lose Dad, he.
Speaker 3: Got nothing to do with me. He's gonna spend the same. Uh. The Broncos lose again to the Jets.
Speaker 2: We all know what Sean Payton said earlier in the offseason, ain't Hacke. It was the worst coaching job about Nathaniel Hackett. He's now the offensive coordinator for the Jets. He was formerly the head coach of the Broncos. And Sean Payton and Russ exchanged words on the sideline. Is this marriage going to end after this season? Or do they do? They start like, you know what, we know we're gonna end it after this season, and then we just go ahead and just start try to get Caleb will.
Speaker 5: Wait, they can't end it. How they gonna end it? They just paid him?
Speaker 2: Oh, they getting not money? He gonna be He not gonna be in Denver after this year.
Speaker 5: They just paid him. How you how you gonna go anywhere? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to cap stuff working and dead money and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: The packers are eating fifty fifty million in dead money, right, Aaron Rodgers? You did you see what they did with Nick Fold? All that dead money that the Eagles ate, and and and and and and and ndy eight. They don't care nothing about that.
Speaker 3: Man, They eat that dead money.
Speaker 5: Kayley Williams to Denver, Is that is that what we're doing?
Speaker 3: Yep? As well?
Speaker 5: Wait already, yeah, hey, y'all be throwing.
Speaker 1: I mean we y'all we well, we we y'all be throwing in this house.
Speaker 3: Man watching Russ? You watching? Okay? What chance do the Broncos have? You?
Speaker 2: Watching Russ play? Russ can't move anyone anymore. What made Russ unique was his ability to skate the rush rush. Russ can't outrun me. He can't get away from his kids. If his kids, his two and three year old, starts chasing them, they catch him. Well, you watching the game the run. I'm not telling you anything, oh Joe. That people don't see people. I mean sometimes that should. I'm just telling you, what do you see Russ cannot get away from the Russ the rush anymore.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to even seeing him. I'm trying to think, conjure up something to defend Russ with, but it's it's hard.
Speaker 2: We're going ahead try, I mean, because at first it was Nathaniel Hackett. Remember it was Nathaniel Hackett. He should have been the coordinator, he should have been the head coach. He shouldn't have called plays. So now now I'm not saying I'm not I'm not saying that he's not. Uh, Sean Payton is not without blame here now, because here's the problem that Russ has. Sean Payton coaches hard. Russ has never been coached like that. You see, It's either to be coached hard and go somewhere easy, as opposed to being somewhere easy and then being coached hard.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, he's been playing football all his life, and I'm sure at some point, some some part along that journey he's had a coach that you know is a little hard on him.
Speaker 5: And spec can't you can't be solved.
Speaker 2: You just told me now, I remember you and I was having a conversation earlier, earlier, when we first started a nightcap. You said they talked to the quarterback differently, they treat the quarterback different Yeah, now.
Speaker 5: You got you're not supposed to.
Speaker 1: I mean, as as you know, you know that's the rule calling carding rule number one. You never chastised your quarterback in front of the team or other players.
Speaker 5: You just don't that. That's that's that's the way.
Speaker 3: Publicly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, publicly, yeah, you just you're just don't.
Speaker 2: But Sean Payton coaches, all right, right, right right, Bill Parcells is his mentor Tom Coughlin, Okay, okay. He also guess who else could learned up on the part sales? Bill Belichick? Now, what did you say, Bill Belichick? What did you say?
Speaker 3: Bill Belichick did with Tom Brady the first time that.
Speaker 1: Man, he let he let him have it in front of the whole team. And listen that moment, I understood that everybody in that room was expendable. Every everybody in that room was expendable. It's the year they lost to the Jets when Mark said was a quarterback in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Rick rhyn was the decordinator.
Speaker 1: Man, He said, this is the whole point of the season hadn't even started. Yet it's the first guydamn meeting. This is the bullshit we can't have and we're thinking about getting to the super Bowl. And he put on all the mistakes.
Speaker 3: Because Russ was careless with the football.
Speaker 2: You know, do you realize that Russ has seventy yards passing through three quarters?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, but is that not on Sean.
Speaker 3: Page and DJ Reed? And DJ Reed was out of the gate.
Speaker 2: Look here, I don't care what type I give you some terrible ingredients. I don't care what type of chef you are. You can't make it taste good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Boomo bingo, first ship together, first ship together, getting to know each other. Are we throwing in the towel on that already on that, on that relationship?
Speaker 3: Oh, let me ask your question.
Speaker 2: If you, let's just say, for the sake of argument, you say you know what you and the why say you know what. We're gonna splur, you know what. We're gonna go. Get this path down in Tampa. That thing twenty that thing twenty million. Are you expecting to do any upgrades or you expecting to move in.
Speaker 5: For twenty min I'm moving in, okay, and everything be ready.
Speaker 3: The bron coach ownership the Walton Piner family.
Speaker 2: They pay the coach eighteen million and they play on a quarterback forty seven million. And you talk about we're gonna build. We got time to do what I got sixty five? Now that if I got sixty five, sixty five million dollars tied up and quarterback of the head coach, I ain't wait.
Speaker 3: No nothing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can't pay. You can't pay your way to success. Sometimes you gotta work on it. Sometimes you gotta work your way through it.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 1: It's like something when you get married. You have the you have the ceremony, you have the reception, you have the honeymoon. You think things are gonna go good. Sometimes it goes up, sometimes it comes down. But you got to keep on working on till you find that happy medium righting the guydamn middle.
Speaker 5: And that's where they at right now.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: It takes a special type of coach to come in and coach. It's almost like dating somewhere with kid is he said, Man, my damn kids, I ain't finn put up with that bull.
Speaker 1: Joy Listen, that's something special. Now when you're daily woman with kids, you know what you don't have to worry about. She's gonna always have snacks in the cupboard. She's gonna always have some.
Speaker 3: Snacks in the cupboard.
Speaker 2: And Sean Payton like, hold on, I ain't I ain't trade for him, I ain't paying him. You know how coaches like to get their play, just like a general manager likes to get his coach. New ownership like to get their coach. I won't mind, this is mine.
Speaker 1: But what is the best ship? Where's the where's another option outside of Russell Wilson? After the season?
Speaker 5: Where we going?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? Think about it? That's thing long term? What's the long term answer to the situation right now? Back in field?
Speaker 2: I think, I think, I think. I think Sean Payton wants his he wants here.
Speaker 5: Look, Drew, he ain't walking through that.
Speaker 2: No no, no, Drew, jew was done. Drew had no more, had no more tread on the tire. But could I let me ask you a question. Now, last year they were two and three, they're one and four, and you supposedly, allegedly they got better coaching, allegedly better. Russell was supposed to be better. You tell me Russ looks better this year than he looked last year, and he looked like Sturfry last year. Now right now he looked like Mo moo got paying who Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't even said general Joe's chicken. He move moved. I tell you the Chinese food.
Speaker 5: Now I don't. I don't, Yeah, I don't. I don't know them people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he move moved. He ain't even Sturfry.
Speaker 1: So we only at the quarter pole of the season. Are you giving up on Russ? Are you giving up on the Broncos in general? Just just ask him because what.
Speaker 3: Look the Broncos we would look.
Speaker 2: I understand that we got Sean Payton, but look they saw Russ. It's like a fighter. You remember what he once was, But what do you see now?
Speaker 3: What do you see?
Speaker 1: Oh yall listen. Sometime that fighter they can catch the second win. Sometime that fighter catch a second win. And that's seventh round, and all of a sudden you get to round eight, nine and ten, eleven and twelve and.
Speaker 5: It's a whole different fight. It's a different fighter.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, he can't beat good teams anymore. He'll beat the he'll beat he beat teams that are inferior. But when when they have the Broncos won a game that they weren't supposed to win. They were supposed to be Chicago. Win of the win was the time the Broncos won a game in the last two years and you say, man, we weren't supposed to.
Speaker 3: Win that one, but we won that one. You were supposed to be Chicago.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The limber. Tell you what the good quarterbacks do.
Speaker 2: They normally ninety percent of the time beat the team that they're supposed to beat, and it's fifty to fifty they win seventy five percent of those. That's what the that's what the really good ones do.
Speaker 5: You know what else the really good ones have. No, I'm not even gonna go there.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna leave it at that. You're right.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about look here they gave the Broncos gave up.
Speaker 2: They gave up three first round picks, three second round picks, a fifth round pick. They gave him five years, two hundred and forty five million, one hundred and sixty five guaranteed. They gave Sean Payton five years, one hundred million dollars and all of this to be one and four. They got six wins in the last twenty two games. Somebody got to go.
Speaker 1: You know what that family that that bought the Broncos. They've business people, right, yes, And you know when it comes to business, sometimes you put your money in and stuff and it don't turn out the way you wanted to right away, just because you invested a certain amount into it. Sometimes you know what, you gotta work the yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sure you know what they do. Sure, when the Walton family started, as soon as they put money into something, it didn't turn around and you saw a profit right away.
Speaker 3: Sometimes with that doing. Now you remember what they did in the pay damn it.
Speaker 2: They close the walmarts, the less profitable walmarts, they close them.
Speaker 3: More folds down. I don't know if you understand.
Speaker 2: They have things what they call a right down.
Speaker 3: Now. They ain't losing. We're right it up. We're going are you ay?
Speaker 2: You say you financial Your financial people told you about writing.
Speaker 3: Things down right. You put it in this year and it goes into this year.
Speaker 2: So next year you start with a clean slate. You better stop playing. You say you say you like chess, so they play chess. Everybody else looking at it as checkers. I'm telling you now, I ain't your Hey, think I'm playing what I ain't.
Speaker 5: That's that's crazy how the business work. Though, it's crazy. It's crazy how the business work. Two years, they already ready, they're ready to fold on you already.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yoe, we don't have time. There's too much money. I can't let you drag. I can't let you get another forty five million of my dollars for another three and thirty three and fourteen season.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 5: You know what's gonna happen. This is his thing.
Speaker 1: It really is no answer, because if you do go somewhere else, you do get another quarterback, you go draft the rookie, You're still gonna be in the same boat. That's like saying a woman pushing you to get married, and she said, well, you're taking too long to ask me.
Speaker 5: You leave and go dere with somebody else, and he ain't gonna ask you either, So you're still stuck in the same goddamn situation.
Speaker 2: But guess what, I already know. I already know. I've been with you for two years. So if you ain't gonna make the move, so I already know what I'm gonna get, I'm gonna go some for somebody else they might see. You said, I can't find anybody better? Who just say I can't? I'm not finna be done. Oh I'm so you want me to be beholden because I'm unafraid to go try to find something better.
Speaker 1: Well, statistically speaking, the chance you find is something better is slim to none. Based on statistics. You're talking based on Russell.
Speaker 2: Wilson, You talking about Russ five years ago, you talking about you don't think I can find anything better than this Russell.
Speaker 5: Wilson right now, right now, you don't think right now, as hard as it is to have a decent quarterback in this NFL.
Speaker 2: Said, I'm saying, you saying I can't find next year a quarterback that can give me better at this production, if not better for a treat for price than what Russell?
Speaker 3: Are you telling me that right now?
Speaker 5: Where are you gonna find?
Speaker 2: I'm just don't worry about that. Don't you worry about See there you go? Well, who you talking see down? How the WIRBI that with?
Speaker 3: Who you talking to?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that. Don't you worry about who I'm talking to. I'm not gonna be talking to you no more. That's all you need to worry about. Don't worry about who I might be talking to. I might not be talking to nobody, but it won't be you.
Speaker 1: One thing about the NFL, they always feel well, everybody's replaceable. Everybody's replaceable, thank you. Everybody's replaceable. Let let's let let's start there. Everybody's replaceable. But the quarterback position. You understand the landscape players coming out of college quarterbacks that are in the NFL now, some that are not NFL at this moment. You understand how difficult it is to find one that is efficient. You know how difficult that is, right, and you're making this sound so easy.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, I got ten million in my pocket.
Speaker 2: There ain't no houses that I look a like, but one might become available a little later. How do we know Kyler Murray don't become available?
Speaker 3: How do we know that?
Speaker 5: Why would Kyler Murray?
Speaker 1: If Kyler Murray becomes available, He'll be playing for the Arizona Cardinals because he gives them their best chance to win.
Speaker 3: Who gives.
Speaker 5: Chance to win? Right now? Even though things aren't going well even at one and for us.
Speaker 2: Here, I'm not talking about right now. I'm saying moving forward. I think listen this year. No, but I do not believe Russell Wilson would be in Denver next year. I don't believe Russell is the long term answer to what the Broncos want or need.
Speaker 3: That is my personal opinion.
Speaker 2: The man had seventy yards through three quarters.
Speaker 5: Seventy so that's just that's all his fault.
Speaker 2: So let me ask your question. See you keep saying this is all his.
Speaker 5: Fault, his fault. I mean, this is a team game offensively, But let.
Speaker 2: Me ask your question. How many come back? How many come from behind wins? You got or they gave that the credit? They gave that the Carson you see that give See Russell got forty game winning drives. How many receivers got, how many the old line got? Oh oh, so it's not all his fault, but he get all the credit.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see, yes, you I like. I like how you flip that on me though. That's a good one.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: Patriots worth shutout lost in the Belichick era. Matt Jones over the last two games four interceptions, two pick sixes, a fumber return for a touchdown. He threw for one hundred and fifty yards Against Dallas, he threw for one hundred and ten yards against New Orleans, zero touchdowns, bitch twice and outscored sixty nine to three. How much long, girl, does Coach Belichick stick with mac Jones? You can't just keep benching a quarterback and keep sticking it back out there the next week. You can't do that, oh Joe, you can't.
Speaker 5: Who are gonna put in there?
Speaker 2: Zeppie Bailey, Zappy Bailey, zappy Zactly.
Speaker 1: Obviously they got mac Jones starting for a reason because they feel mac Jones gives them the best chance to win.
Speaker 5: But obviously it's not happening.
Speaker 3: Mac Jones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've been last week too. They've been last week.
Speaker 2: They've been in for a game they've mentioneding for at the start of the game, not that, not during the game, the start of the game. How much longer fans were both look here, the Patriots fans should not do at all. You've had the longest stretch of prosperity in NFL history. Do you understand from two thousand in one until two thoy and nineteen what happened? You went the nine Super Bowls? You won six. You shouldn't boo, you should say you should you should say, you know what, Hey, I don't care what happened because they know nothing can take Bro, do you understand how great you've had it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I think they understand. But obviously it's the winning ways. It's the winning ways. You're spoiled now. You ever have a woman that you continue to just do for and do for and do for, do for, and things are always good, so you're always expecting good. You're always expecting things to be perfect. And it's just it's just not the case. That's not the landscape or the dynamic of that team right now. Even the expertise and in brilliance of the coaching mind of Bill Belichick can't fix the situation going on over there right now. Until you get a quarterback that is efficient and I'm not I'm not trying to say mag Jones commentent, but one that doesn't turn them all over, you're not gonna have a chance to win.
Speaker 5: You're just not.
Speaker 2: Brady could make Obviously he had guys that could really play. But Brady could elevate guys that were just if they were anybody else, they would be here.
Speaker 3: He could get them to hear that's not what.
Speaker 2: Mac Jones Matt Jones need great players to elevate him, Jaylen Waddle, DeVonta Smith or ni Gie Harris Nick's Obviously the coaching is a push, but you look at what he had to elevate him. Now he doesn't have that level of talent to elevate him. He needs to be elevated. Tom Brady could elevate.
Speaker 1: That's the funny thing about college, which is very scary when it comes to drafting. When it comes to drafting players, you don't know what you're gonna get from the quarterback because once you get to the NFL, the level of talent evens out, it evens out, and if you don't have true superstars, you never know how good that quarterback going to be because ain't no telling what's gonna happen. Because you have you have good players around you, you have I mean on the pages, you have good players around you, but you have to play at such a different level to make sure your team has a chance.
Speaker 5: And that's just not what they're getting. That's just not what they're getting.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about this. Drake Joe Budden's beef. Joe Budden took a shot at Drake said he's making music for children, completely disregarding his older fan base. Why are you still fing the twenty five year old you a thirty seven year old building there, thirty seven year old building billionaire?
Speaker 3: Who side you on?
Speaker 5: I love everybody. I like joke a joker, rap, joking, rap, joke and rap.
Speaker 1: He can do his things when it's time to get on that, mic I love Drake. Drake is great, one of the best artists of this generation maybe if all goddamn time in general, based on the run that he's on right now, longevity and consistency and understanding what's going to going to take to remain at the top, and he's been able to do that. Not very many artists can do that. He's evolved, his sound has evolved with the times to make sure the fan base continues to carry.
Speaker 3: Sound like you.
Speaker 5: On Drake's side, it's I just told you. I love both, Hey, I love both.
Speaker 2: But my thing is that Drake is making music. Look, I'll you know, I own a podcast and when I when sponsors and people advertisers reach out, they I send a deck. They want to know, right, they want to know the demographics. Okay, what's the eighteen to twenty five year twenty four year old, looking like, what's the twenty five to thirty four? What's the thirty five to forty four? What's the forty five to fifty four?
Speaker 3: What that looking like? Right?
Speaker 2: How much of how many? What's the percentage of the meanion? What's the percentage of of women? What's the percentage of education?
Speaker 3: Are they married? Right? College degree?
Speaker 2: All that? So Drake is looking at it like, hold on, the people that's streaming and buy my music is in this Democrat right right, I'm gonna make I'm that advertisers who advertises appealing to every once in a while, you get some you get a caw, you get a Cadillac commercial, But most of the time they appealing to people eighteen to twenty four, twenty five to thirty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I think maybe Joe, maybe Joe holds Drake to a higher standard than everybody else because if you look at other rappers and what they rap about, the content that they rap about, it's similar to the same thing regardless of age. You know, you have rappers at at thirty six and thirty seven and it's still rapping about the same thing they were rapping about you know, ten fifteen years.
Speaker 5: Of making money. Yes, quest that's another word.
Speaker 2: So so another word in five years from now, you know, we want us to train nine capta. So we just go talk financially because I'll be sixty and you'll be five years older. So so stop talking about this history and we're gonna start talking financial. I mean, that's not that's not that's not what our audience wants to hear from us. That's not what Drake's audience wants here, because the audience will tell you what they want to hear. When they stopped buying your music, when they stopped buying your product, they telling you, either.
Speaker 3: You make a ship or we're gonna shift for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that we'll considering.
Speaker 2: Drake is selling out Arenas he's selling out so fine and things are that.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah listen. I didn't I didn't really get into it heavy. I read about it.
Speaker 3: What's the problem.
Speaker 1: I've read about it. I heard about it, and I'm like, god, damn, what's going on? And then I listened to what Joe Budden said. Then I listened to Drake fire back at him. I'm like, damn, can we all get along? Can we all get along?
Speaker 3: But see, but think about it? Why is it us? Why do we always look?
Speaker 2: I understand, but the critique I went, when did the white podcast are gonna take the shot at Timberlake?
Speaker 5: The sharing a move like that? Oh they don't move like that?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean it normally it's us. We like to continue to challenge each other. We we love to continue to challenge challenge each other. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: It Bill's character.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about where you messing with twenty five year olds? I mean, bro, what you need to fire hold on? How old is jay Z? How is Beyonce fifty? I think there's a there's better. I guarantee you there's better than a decade difference.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for real with the problem.
Speaker 2: I bet you, I bet you're doing off to a buck of the Carbineur. And I'll let you put in the book of the Carbinur. That's how confident I am. A golden door knock.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that stuff get like that. Good personal Oh how how how is how? How is your lady? You younger than you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Baby? How old are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: She's thirty? Six.
Speaker 1: Okay, she has thirty six on the sixteenth. Yeah, yeah, you like what you like, you like what you came after me. But you know, you know she came after me. She's stayed in my DM though.
Speaker 3: That's what that's what, that's whatever.
Speaker 2: There's a road shortage, they say, hell, you brought out all the roses in Florida because I tried to send somebody some couldn't get one, not one.
Speaker 3: That what they told me. If it's a lie, I don't know who is. Like listen, jay Z is fifty three, Beyonce, it's forty two.
Speaker 5: That's that's good. That's a good number. Two, that's a good number.
Speaker 2: But he said, hold on, He said, why you messing with the twenty five year olds when you thirty seven?
Speaker 3: So what's the difference between eleven and twelve.
Speaker 1: I think I'm not one of those that always paid attention to numbers. That there are people that you're able to deal with, there are people that are that are there. There are more high maintenance, and you have women that you can deal with that are less maintenance. And because it's you, they're gonna be excited to deal with you anyway. And when you go twenty five and younger or twenty five and like up in that end, up in the area.
Speaker 5: You ain't got to do much. You ain't got to do much. You ain't got you ain't got to do much.
Speaker 3: Well, Drake, keep living your life. Joe, Joe, Joe B. I love you.
Speaker 2: I love your podcast. But I'm I'm I'm a rock with I'm an rock with Drake on this.
Speaker 5: Listen, Joe, I love you, Drake, I love you. Man, y'all just keep doing.
Speaker 3: He don't know it. Don't drink.
Speaker 2: He's just trying to be politically correct. He's swistler. He'll he fitted fitting, he right down. He's swistler. He don't want no beef. I ain't never ain't never picked up no weapon with the world with nobody. I'm on your side. I'm on your side. I like you too.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not I'm to watch it. I'm not in the beef only be for from McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: People up saying that your door standards for clapping back in the Arizona State. Second, but hold on, I guarantee you some of the people that are upset at your door with love. When Johnny Manziel was doing this, the right.
Speaker 5: When Baker Mayfie Bakery, Baker Mayfield. Oh, man, I was loving that. I was loving it. I would love in to Johnny in with the man, don't stop nothing, don't stop nothing. You doing continue.
Speaker 2: I'm trying, I'm trying to I'm trying to figure out why Danny Canell has been so outspoken, because you know.
Speaker 5: Prime Wa, Yeah, you're the state, Danny Canell, Yeah, Prime, and you doer.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Dan, Danny then Danny Wait, Florida State, Prime, Florida State. Oh, that might be something that might be a little person in there, man, that might be a little personally.
Speaker 3: And you remember when Baker was on the sideline, he grabbed.
Speaker 5: His cross Oh yeah, oh yeah, hit him with the Marshawn Lynch.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna get you out of you. We're gonna get out of here on this one. Mario Crystal Crystal ball.
Speaker 5: What they doing? Come on now, what we doing? Man, bro take a knee? What we're doing?
Speaker 3: Take a knee? Why you going?
Speaker 2: Oh we teach Boston. We get both hands on the ball now. The officials said, nah, you be domb We're gonna be dumb.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, he was down then he you know he was down. I know you saw the replay. His elbow is down. I'm not sure what the I don't know.
Speaker 5: What they was doing. I can't reward negative behavior, but I understand. I don't know what they're doing. Especially we're trying to we're trying to change. We're trying to change the culture in the environment on the University of Football at Miami.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how you change it? When? When? Because what was what was um known for in the eighties? Winning?
Speaker 5: Winning?
Speaker 2: That's what got him on the mountain, having when they beat Nebraska in the National title game, and that starts. That started it because that was Bernie Cosar and and that crew in hot Smith and Mele Brandon and all that started to get the blade boards and they got Michael Irv and then they got it.
Speaker 5: Opened the floodgate up, and they kept on going.
Speaker 2: So that's all you got to do is win. And you see the guy on the sideline, he asked, w t F were doing. I'm asking myself and I'm in my bedroom, what the WTL are y'all doing?
Speaker 3: I ain't crying, though.
Speaker 5: But I was asking you. I don't know, I don't know what that.
Speaker 1: I mean, cheaching ball security and all that stuff means nothing.
Speaker 5: The whole point. You want to win. You want to win the game. You're taking the As a matter of fact, seeing stuff like that, it makes me think somebody throwing the game away.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't even even think like that.
Speaker 5: I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying as a coach, your job at the end of the day is to do what you're doing is to win the game.
Speaker 5: So who does that in that moment? Who does that?
Speaker 3: Somebody trying to get too cute. Somebody think they know more than anybody.
Speaker 2: Else, they're the smartest coach ever and just had the worst had that might have been one of the worst coaching this college coaching decision that we'll ever see. That won't top Darryl Bellll and Pete Carroll and the Super Bowl throwing on the one yard line.
Speaker 3: But in college you got to find one worse than that one.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, that was that was bad. That was real bad.
Speaker 2: That was that was that was downright awful. And then the man gonna have to say, we talk about two hands.
Speaker 3: On the ball.
Speaker 2: Really, really, if I was the running t the running back should have just got it and went down. He should have sleep. He should have seed the quarterback slide into the line.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, you know what the quarterback should have done. He should have been forgetting play call and just took me on his own.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. That what he should have cost them kids a game. Don't you cost him a game.
Speaker 2: It's hard enough to win a game without my coach, but my coach helping them. That said, damn, thank you for tuning in tonight. Cap, I'm shouting sharp your favorite unk. He's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, your favorite number eighty five, one of your best route runners in the.
Speaker 5: History of You heard Jimmy Smith. You saw that. You said you saw Jimmy Smith tweet you and tell you the best. Don't play with it. It's what it do. These feet right here came from Bessie made fl hours.
Speaker 3: Day count contests. All I can go by eyes.
Speaker 5: Okay, go back.
Speaker 1: He read your ass and read the tweets. I told you, I told you what they will tell. They will tell you theyself. Now, don't play with sugar. These feat something serious, man.
Speaker 2: I'll let you tomorrow day enjoy gets a rest. Thank you for tuning in night cap bunking o'hoke, We're out.