Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Ryan Air.
Speaker 1: On Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Well, I need to know report in everybody one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You know there is either a mosquito or a spider that decided to just like feast on my hand.
Speaker 2: So I woke up in the studio right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think in my home. You know, we're saying you swallow spiders at night. Probably one of those situations last night, because I didn't have it when I went to bed. But I woke up this morning. I have like three or four bug bites on my hand and they're so itchy and they're so annoying.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm dealing with today.
Speaker 2: All right, good, So everybody's got a little something to deal with, Tony, what are you dealing with? What's your little something?
Speaker 4: So I'm trying to not watch as much TV. And so I tried reading last night.
Speaker 2: It's not as fun.
Speaker 4: I read maybe a pair, no, not even I didn't get through a page.
Speaker 2: I got a reading light from my bed, like a clamp on a reading light to fire up battery powered. Yeah, and I'm so excited to get this reading light because my excuse was I don't have enough light. It's it's too dark. I can't see it. Yeah, I got this order, this reading light. I haven't used it to read. I flip it on, but I haven't really used it to read. I don't know. It's something about like when I get to the other day. I know it's supposed to be good to read some pages to go to sleep, but I feel like it's a task. Now, that's not a good let that, that's not a good influence. I think my FIRS students.
Speaker 4: My main thing was I'm getting sucked into TV shows and I'm staying up later than I want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you sucked into? Now?
Speaker 4: So I just finished the Girlfriend, and I like, couldn't wait.
Speaker 2: I told you to watch that.
Speaker 1: No, I told you to watch that.
Speaker 2: Fine, we all told everybody to watch that. Yeah, that's the one that I watched.
Speaker 4: So I finish. Did you finish it?
Speaker 2: I finished the whole thing. It's twists and turned.
Speaker 4: Then it was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: You're late.
Speaker 2: I missed it too. I just saw it. Yeah, I loved it. I loved it because she's wacko. Yeah girlfriend? Yes, and so what's her name? Robin? Right?
Speaker 4: The mom is they're both. They're both very whacko.
Speaker 2: Like if you think you've been with the crazy person in a relationship right not no, no, watch this no, Or if you've been in a crazier one than this, you're lucky to be alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then we started, we started the diplomat. We keep wanting.
Speaker 3: I get bored with it.
Speaker 4: I try.
Speaker 2: We can't. Harry Russell. She was Felicity. She has a place in our hearts, I.
Speaker 4: Know, and I love the Americans.
Speaker 2: I got a power through that is so good. She's a she's a baller, she is trust ball. I like it. Maybe I need to be like in the right mood or I finished it. Well I'm in the right mood and I finished it. That's a bummer. Then I get depressed. I actually finished the whole time. I know, and all of.
Speaker 4: Our friends love it, and like everybody keeps suggesting it to us. So Robin and I keep sitting down and we're like, okay, we're gonna we want to like get through it. We just can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're not hooked to something like that. It's like political thriller, you know, embassy stuff.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I think we have to get through the first couple episodes.
Speaker 2: All right, well here we are back room is here sunshine today really nice temps seventies mid seventies Inland, and we have a Ryan's roses being a Thursday. I'll tell you about that in a few two. Hey the back round and say hi, good morning, good morning, morning. We got over there, roll call who you got to? You got Ruby? Yes, oh look at D's. I got Fonzie over there in the corner. Morning Ryan, Sofia the intern, Good morning. I haven't seen you in a minute. You got any of those value deals? What are those things called Phonzi's? Oh, Fonzis freebies? You know what these freebies? Let me work on that. I'm gonna give some stuff to you this week. I love a Fonzie freebie that's not on the menu at one of the local chains.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: Let me work on that, let me have for you and I just let it go.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Fanzie can see you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, last night I had a nightmare that I was I had no coffee this morning. It was just a nightmare. Woke up my heart was pounding night. It was a total nightmare. Out of coffee in my home. And then I made my coffee and the smell, the aroma of the grinds, it is something special. Is there a smell like for me? Coffee smell in the morning and my lavender sheet pillows spray? Okay, these two things can transport me.
Speaker 1: I love vanilla. I love the smell of vanilla that makes vanilla candle. Sure, anything like that is just so yummy to me.
Speaker 2: Like, I really think smells aromas when you're having a lot on your plate or your shoulders are tight, they can help you for a minute. Coffee, lavender, vanilla, Tony, do you have a smell like is there a smell that puts you it transports you. Cinnamon rolls, yes, yes, how about the airports cinnamon rolls all of it? Cookies baking, cookies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about like I muffins, cookies, muffins baking.
Speaker 1: It's gonna sound weird, but free holes being cooked.
Speaker 2: Beans being cooked. I know you talk about I know that that in like the.
Speaker 1: But like you cook the beans in like it just brings me back, like to like being a kid.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the same for me. With bacon.
Speaker 1: I love bacon.
Speaker 2: I put bacon on sometimes I put one strip of bacon in just to smell up the house on a Sunday morning. It's basically like a bacon candle. I don't really eat the bacon. I just sizzle it and it smells up the whole house.
Speaker 1: In remind I've never heard of anyone doing something so bizarre.
Speaker 4: No, I know a lot of people that like put stuff on their oven or sorry on their stove to make their house smell a certain type of way.
Speaker 2: Sticks. Yeah, but try the bacon. I mean, you're gonna eat the bacon, but I am gonna eat it. I don't always eat the bacon. But what's just one strip in a pan that smells up the whole house and it does remind you of Sunday mornings watching cartoons.
Speaker 4: That's like my beige flag. That's a I don't like bacon.
Speaker 2: I know, what about the idea of taking something like that and creating a nostalgic smell. I think that's super cute. Yeah, I would say it's a green flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, to eat to their own.
Speaker 2: I just got a favorite smell. I'd love to know your favorite smells. Like, what's a smell first thing in the morning, last thing in the evening, what's a scent that can transport you one eight hundred and five to one to two seven, or you can hit us up on a talk back at Kiss FM. Inside that iHeartRadio app. Jonathan Bailey, People Magazine, Sexiest Man Alive, Jonathan Bailey from What Tanya.
Speaker 4: From Wicked, Yeah you go, yeah yeah uh, He says the perfect date says, I love a walk, I do love dinner theater films.
Speaker 2: If it's like date one hundred, then Legos He's British, says, although we Brits say it's singular Lego. Actually Lego is correct. Lego's correct is correct.
Speaker 3: Lego Man himself told us, yes.
Speaker 2: It is Lego, Lego, Lego Man, Lego Lego, not legos Man.
Speaker 4: He's a great choice.
Speaker 2: Is he is a good choice? But who really does all that stuff on a first day? To walk, dinner, theater films. Come on? I like Lego and pizza? He says, that's one hundred thay go first with that. Now shifting gears, Tanya, you got scanned. We all getting scan more and more. I got a I got a text that almost got me. Hey, I'm in town on business. Should we get together? And I'm thinking and as a number I didn't recognize, thinking, you know what, the time, he's pretty good on somebody. I know that I haven't seen a low in town on business. Maybe we should get together. Then I stopped because.
Speaker 3: You have their numbers saved your phone.
Speaker 4: I feel like you don't save a lot of numbers.
Speaker 2: I don't. Yeah, I got a lot of random numbers. I just saved yours under the wrong spelling of your name ten years ago.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: So, now, what did you get scammed on?
Speaker 4: So I got and I I want to say, I'm like very aware of these things. I feel like I get like weird Amazon emails that say like click this link, you're your Amazon package is falling behind, And I'm like, I'm aware of.
Speaker 1: These postal services you yes, yea, those texts are not legit.
Speaker 4: I'm like so aware of these things. Right, this scammer did their homework. They saw this clothing brand that I wear often.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're getting detailed.
Speaker 4: I got an email saying we'd want you to be an ambassador for this clothing brand. And I'm friends with the founder, so I thought, oh, this all makes sense. I even checked with the person saying, is this your head of marketing? I went the extra step and she's like, yes, that's her. Oh my gosh, this is so exciting. I'm like emailing back and forth. They have my name, they have my address to send me the clothing, they have, uh what else do they have my phone number? And it got to the point where they were like, oh, we need payment to send the clothes.
Speaker 2: There, you know, if they're asking for payment.
Speaker 4: And this is our Zelle, this is our whatever whatever, And that's when I started to be like huh. And then they sent me a form to sign and I sent it to my husband, Robbie, because I just haven't look over anything that I sign, and he goes, this is in the compliance form. So that's when I was like, oh my gosh, is this And I've been talking to these people for two weeks on email.
Speaker 2: See this is but for anybody who listened to the show, they could do this to you totally. And I talk about what you like. I mean, I love coffee. I'm gonna get a coffee scam come out, yes, And.
Speaker 4: It was so it's just it feels very invasive. I'm like, obviously they know.
Speaker 2: This about me, and they played they played me.
Speaker 4: They have my address, that my phone number. They have my email. So now I'm just like so freaked out, and I'm getting all these like scam calls like I'm.
Speaker 2: Just recruit I get like things from recruiters looking get me too. It's not like recruiting.
Speaker 1: Hey, you can make like five hundred dollars in a day if you click this link.
Speaker 4: I think my biggest takeaways were like, unless you're sure that this is somebody like you know that you know, double check every email that you should check it.
Speaker 2: With the owner you knew, and bat chance.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I didn't. I don't know why I didn't.
Speaker 2: Got to do some due diligence these days on things like that. And if it's too good to be true, it's not true. How many times have I said LifeLock promo code, Ryan, I'm getting it.
Speaker 4: I'm getting LifeLock. You said you don't have No, I don't have it.
Speaker 1: After all the commercials round and I have done, I've just been blissfully naively walking through the why ca Yeah.
Speaker 2: The deal, Yeah, thank you. Beware if it's too good to be true, it's not true. Coming up in a second here, there are some things that you may say or hear it sounds arrogant. You realize that they are arrogant if you're saying them. One of you said one of these, So which one of you says this, obviously more often? It sounds arrogant when you say it. But which one of you thinks says that more often here than the other? Obviously? Oh?
Speaker 3: Obviously is one of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We all say that.
Speaker 2: No, but someone says it more often than the other.
Speaker 4: Is it me?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's some common phrases, and it triggered me when you say it gets me to think, like, what are things that people say to you that can sound arrogant? They may not know they are, but obviously it's condescending.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it is. There's really no way around it.
Speaker 2: That's one of the most common arrogant not knowing it's arrogant things said to me.
Speaker 1: Wow, that really stands out now that you say that, it sounds arrogant.
Speaker 2: Obviously you have obviously you have no brain. And the other one that I saw is I don't have time for this. Oh that's rue.
Speaker 1: That is so mean sounding.
Speaker 2: I don't say that, Do you say that?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, I hope I don't.
Speaker 2: And the other one I have heard before. I may have used it is no offense, but.
Speaker 4: I think we all do that one.
Speaker 1: You know, you do a variation of that one. Ryan, you say, with all due respect, I.
Speaker 2: Say it in a.
Speaker 1: Soon as you like say that to me, I tune you out. I'm just like, I don't have to hear whatever you're gonna heart.
Speaker 2: I'm just seeking clarity, all right. Today's quote, you are not behind. You're just building something that takes time.
Speaker 4: That's right, baby.
Speaker 2: This FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 1: Nancy Pelosi, the first, first and only female Speaker of the House, announced this morning that she will retire from Congress at the end of her current term.
Speaker 3: The FAA will cut.
Speaker 1: Air traffic by ten percent at forty major airports, including lax and Ontario starting tomorrow to help keep flight's flights safe during the government shutdown. The La Zoo's annual holiday light display returns next week. La Zoo Lights Animals Aglow opens on Thursday, and there will officially be another K Pop Demon Hunter's movie. Look for the sequel on Netflix in twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 2: You know, when we started doing this show, it was so fun to I look go to like these places with my buddies and it would be two am and they'd be like, are you on the air in the morning, But yeah, no problem, I can't get three hours of sleep, no back, right, but I do rally. I mean we started her twenty five years old bounce back. Our intern is in that phase now, but she's five years younger, so she can really go all night.
Speaker 4: Now the best.
Speaker 2: Now, what what rave did we miss? What is it? Sofia? What rave did you see? Riverside hang out at?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: I went to Escape Halloween on Halloween. It's a big rave in San Bernardino.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, you guys done that one? I am back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: All right, But Sofia, you didn't have to work the next day, not the next day, but I worked the day of. Oh you worked the day of and then went to the rave.
Speaker 3: Yes, So she was here like at five am.
Speaker 2: Okay, And how'd you you felt fine?
Speaker 8: I felt totally fine. I think once I got to the rave, all the adrenaline of like no sleep and everything, I was just like, let's do this.
Speaker 2: It was the highlight of the rave. I can't get out here, escape me.
Speaker 8: I think the highlight for me was seeing Marshmallow.
Speaker 2: Oh Man, Marshmallow pulling late nights too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah best.
Speaker 2: Uh. So we saw Diplo at our Ihet Radio Music Fest. So this guy does his set and then he goes for a jog and he said it me, you want to come with me? I'm like, no, I don't want to know. Why can't I go for? Can I host this thing before run at six in the morning?
Speaker 4: Well, because like the adrenaline, I'm sure they can't go to go to sleep after No.
Speaker 2: I guess that's the thing. Line Richie for examples on Idol, he doesn't go to bed until four o'clock. He's been doing that for decades.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Like, even when I go to a concert, it's so hard for me to unwind and go to sleep. I can't imagine if you're like the performer, it's probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so much worse. I think that's true. I always ask I want to know with artists who are always on tour, when do you eat? Do you eat afterwards late at night? And how's that go? And what do you have? Because I would be the person that would be so hungry after all that adrenaline flows and want to eat late at night, like twelve and midnight? Even what in my new life? In my next chapter, I am eating late and I am going to rave with Siciney. Where do we want to go? What's a good rave we should go?
Speaker 1: I would love to bring you to EADC in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Not a rave, I want to rave. That is a brave. But that's like is that a real rave? Yes, underground rave. Oh well you have to.
Speaker 1: Go to a liquor store and bring an egg and then you get the address.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I want. Okay, backdoor rave.
Speaker 1: Right right right, Okay, I'll find one of those for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Every buddy's they're like, what are you doing here? That kind of rave? Totally like I shouldn't be there kind of rave.
Speaker 9: Kind of rave. They take it, tickets for it. Yeah, okay, you know it's not on the map like Dre's after hours, but like from ten.
Speaker 2: Years ago, that's on the map. Yeah, exactly ten years ago. Take me back? All right, well report back. Let's do it on a Tuesday, so we have a show on a Wednesday. You're out on this time?
Speaker 4: You no no chance?
Speaker 2: Who's in Mark?
Speaker 7: Are you in?
Speaker 2: Amy's gonna love it too much? I'm come on your kids. We are run into your kids, aren't there with the raven?
Speaker 4: Never raver?
Speaker 7: I heard Rave.
Speaker 2: Let's go come on guys, all right, coming up here in a second, one thousand dollars to pay a bill, Kiss FM, jingle Ball tickets, all that coming up in a few minutes. So that's Thursdays. Thursdays you get that package of jingle ball tickets and then Ryan's Rose the same thing on Monday at seven twenty we'll have jingle ball tickets into Ryan's roses. Now I was reading it isn't and I were talking about this. There's a school that's making headlines for basically having no teachers. AI is becoming a real conversation, as you know. And we were talking about an all AI artist on the show that's completely AI generated except for the fact there's a.
Speaker 9: Human doing lyrics or something right, exactly right the melody. But it's there's still a creator for the AI music.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like if we're to put an idea into CHATTPT whatever it is, chat GPT, then we're a creator, but we take the whole idea. So this person created the lyrics and put in the melody. Now they're talking about his school yeah, is this exists no teachers in the school.
Speaker 1: This is up and running. It's in San Francisco, and there's no traditional teachers.
Speaker 3: So there's coaches there, but they're.
Speaker 1: Not your teacher. The school is called Alpha, and instead of lessons being taught by people, students learned through AI powered apps. They only spend about two hours a day on subjects like math and reading, and then the rest of their time is hands on stuff, things like life skills, creative projects, personal passions. One student is even using the AI to build an app for molecular gastronomy and learning how to pitch it to investors already. And this kid's like twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing I got to tell you for me, it's like that takes out a lot of jobs and a lot of teachers who work hard and so put in serious time and heart beyond what they're required to do. I could have used some individual attention as a kid. There's an AI tutor version of that, so you've got, you know, some extra like math. I need extra help and time and math, and the teachers can't be giving everybody individual activity. And I also needed some life skills like I could have used something. Where is this the transition of where teachers go? So instead of being your traditional teacher, they start moving to these AI coaches. Yeah. I don't know where it all goes, but we shall see. It's the same thing we're talking about that song earlier, the music, the artistry. Where's it going? One O two point seven. It is time for Ryan's roses. Let me bring in Lauren right now to try and help out in Torrance. Lauren, thank you for reaching out for Ryan's roses.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: So let me break it down for everybody so we're on the same page. We're aligned with what's going on. You're pregnant, yes, correct. One night you were awake and your gut told you to go through his phone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what did your fa I mean, honestly, I have no idea what possessed me to go through his film that night, but I found a woman on there in his like best friends on that he's best friends with on Snapchat and he said, he was like, it's nothing, but I I contacted her and she said that he's been flirting or that he's been flirting with her, And I don't know who to believe. So I'm just hoping that we can get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 2: He called her best friends.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, it's like a thing on Snapchat, like being best friends. Yeah, okay, it's kind of like close friends on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But now the thing is you're I mean, this is like the timing all this. You sound actually your handley what you don't know pretty well? But you're actually pregnant and Mary, how.
Speaker 10: Long I'm moving? Ready for five years?
Speaker 2: Do you think did you ever think that it across your mind that he could do something like this?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: I mean like he's like, honestly, he's never given me any reason not to trust them, And like, I'm honestly I'm not I'm trying to keep it cool for the radio, but I am like, I'm not handling this very well. I'm like really upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, let me just get you to wrap your head around this. What if you find out it's true he is cheating. What are you going to do?
Speaker 10: I I haven't even gotten that far. I mean again, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 10: I don't know. I mean, well, okay, so he met her at a bar, So I confronted him. He said that they met at a bar, that he goes to and he got her number because she mentioned needing work done on her house. He's a contractor by the way, So but I don't know why that they're like the like best friends on Snapchat because she needs worked onne in her house, he says, but like that she keeps sending him like snaps all day and night. So that's what I messaged her, and I said, like, and then she messaged me back and so that he keeps initiating and he's like starting all the conversations. So I asked her, like, if she thinks that he's flirting with her, we're making the call.
Speaker 2: If you just got here her Ryan's roses, she's pregnant, she's not sleeping. One night, she was up and she went through her husband's phone and she found a woman that was on snap and you reached out to this one because they were going back and forth. He was initiating, she was responding, and then all hours of the day and night. Then you reached out to her and she said when you asked her, do you think he's farting? And she said, yeah, basically he's farting with me, Like you know something's going on. He's doing it behind your pack with another woman on Snap to what extent? For how long? And then what do you do once you find out the truth. The truth is peace of mind, but the truth can be brutal. So I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's name. Go ahead?
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, Ryan, do you have my permission to call?
Speaker 2: This is a public service. If you need to know because you're losing sleep, you need to know because you're starting a family, then that's what this is for. What is this woman's name you track down on Snap?
Speaker 10: Her name's Faith.
Speaker 2: Let's go calling right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, is this Keith?
Speaker 7: That's my name?
Speaker 1: Hi there, my name is Rebecca. I'm calling from the top floorist in Torrance. We actually deliver here locally and surrounding areas and offering a free promotion today. It is a three dozen red roses that you can send anybody they like.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, it is.
Speaker 1: It's amazing actually, So they're red and we can have them sent out by lunchtime today. We would just need the name of the person you want to send them to in a note.
Speaker 7: Okay, So what have I got to do? Just give you the name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a free promotion. No credit card. I don't need cash from you. I really don't need any info from you. If you like our arrangements, we do hope that you come back as a customer one day. This is just a promotion, like I said that we do about once a month.
Speaker 7: All right, cool, Yeah, let's send them to my wife Lauren.
Speaker 3: Okay, and when we like to put on the card, just.
Speaker 7: Put a saw these, thought of you.
Speaker 3: Saw these and thought of you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell, Hello, it is Ryan Seacrest. You're on the air with us right now, and we've got your wife, Lauren on the line. I'm gonna tell you something that might be difficult here. But she found and tracked down a woman that you've been snapping, and she was told that you're flirting with this other woman named Faith. Can explain your wife what's going on?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 7: Not kid.
Speaker 2: My name is Ryan. Your wife is on the line, Lauren, and she's been told by Faith, who you're communicating with all day and all night, that you're flirting with Faith. And we're we're here to find out what's going on. Your wife is not sleeping. She went through your phone's pregnant, she's not getting a lot of sleep, You're having a baby, and now you're flirting with another woman. Could you just tell her what's going on? She's here?
Speaker 5: No, man, no, I mean god, look, you know, I don't know if I can keep doing this.
Speaker 2: This is what are you talking about? Lauren? Please say hello?
Speaker 10: She says that you're flirting with her.
Speaker 7: Oh ridiculous. No.
Speaker 5: Look it's I don't know if I could hand being married to somebody who's jealous all the time. I mean, oh my god, do you know what that's like?
Speaker 10: I mean, for real, if I can handle someone cheating on me while I'm pregnant. I need you to be honest with me right now.
Speaker 7: I am honest with you. I told you. She just messages me. I'm being polite back, that's it.
Speaker 2: Why even be polite with the stranger messaging you while your wife is about to have a baby with you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and why are you guys friends on Snapchat?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Well hold on, okay, I don't know who the other guy is.
Speaker 5: But look, baby, I mean you know, I'm just trying to be nice to her, right like I want her to just cli it. I mean, that's it, you know, Okay.
Speaker 10: I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: This woman saying that you're flirting with him or her.
Speaker 10: I messaged her and I said, do you think he's flirting with you?
Speaker 5: She goes berly to her.
Speaker 2: That's what we're talking about. Why you're talking to her?
Speaker 7: No, you're gonna blow my whole deal?
Speaker 5: Okay, hey, the deal.
Speaker 7: That's why.
Speaker 5: No, that's why I haven't heard from her the past few days. You see, how you're jealousy is literally taking money.
Speaker 2: Out of our problem pro prop All of a sudden, you're the victim in this. You're not being polite or nice to you're pregnant wife. But you want to be polite and nice to this other woman. You want to be a client. No, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Try to score, it doesn't say it. That's my business. That's how I support my family. It's how I support my wife. Uh And now you know you got it. Sometimes you gotta sometimes you gotta give them a little extra attention to to rope them in for the job. I mean, that's just that's part of the job.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, I don't like that part of the job.
Speaker 4: And boundaries.
Speaker 10: You can't flirt with her, that's gross.
Speaker 5: Look if a waitress is a little flirty to a customer to get a bigger tip. It's kind of the same thing that I'm trying to do.
Speaker 7: Okay, I get a It's a really big job.
Speaker 5: Look, you're we're embarrassing right now.
Speaker 2: We're not here to give you advice. Kind of wish. We don't know, but I will agree with siciny And your wife doesn't like it. And I don't know if she believes you now, but she doesn't like it. So you need to just talk about why it's making her feel this way. She thinks you're cheating on her.
Speaker 5: Bro Yeah, I've never cheated on her. I don't like the jealousy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I actually don't want to be on the radio anymore.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you know what. I'm good. We're good. I actually was going to hang up as well. So thank you very much.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry guy, Thank you, well.
Speaker 2: Good luck to you. I hope that I helped me change his tone a little bit too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you for.
Speaker 7: All you need.
Speaker 5: Servicing The South Basins twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Peace, Okay, good Lauren, good luck, thank you, keep us smoking to you.
Speaker 5: Bye, guys.
Speaker 4: Bye. This guy, I hate him. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: He is a lot plugging his business too. Just tell tone deaf with the whole relationship there, Ryan's roses. We did not get into him. I don't know if he's cheating or not, though I'm leaning towards yes, he's not being respectful at all to not listening to anything that she's saying. I mean, he went right into just promoting his business on the air, and that's an issue so that I don't think that goes far. I mean that's and that's a difficult thing because they're expecting a kid every now and then. We get a little call here about something we can help out in the relationship department, which is so ironic because I'm not saying we've mastered them. We be, but I love to give out advice on relationships, right, It's kind of armchair quarterback. And here and Amy is in Lakewood about to pay a bill. Tiny's got a story about a song that we loved almost didn't make it to us. Yeah, it's from Billie Eilish And Amy, you've got this guy in your life. You call him a buff friend, right.
Speaker 6: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: You've been with your but friend about three years, all right, And the issue, as I understand it. And why you're calling us is that he's antime marriage and you think he might be stringing you along.
Speaker 6: Yes, And why I need advice is because I've been hearing from a lot of his friends that he always goes, oh, I'm never going to get married.
Speaker 10: I'm really outamant about never getting married.
Speaker 6: But he tells me, oh, yeah, you know, we're going to get.
Speaker 10: Married, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: It seems like things are going really well with us, but I just kind of want to know is he just saying this to me?
Speaker 9: Why is he anti marriage?
Speaker 6: Well, what he always tells me is he says, oh, I don't need a stupid piece of paper to prove how much I love you.
Speaker 4: That's what he says.
Speaker 1: I would run in the opposite direction.
Speaker 2: Hold on so bad. M's cliche?
Speaker 7: But is it it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Some would say some Some would say that after they got married things changed and there wasn't the same amount of good things in relationship. Others would say that's not I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it was meant to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I'll tell you as somebody that like, I'm gonna say anti marriage at all, But somebody thought like, I don't. I don't know that I will because I hear so many unsuccessful stories. I gotta tell you, I think I've turned a new leaf. All options are on the table for me.
Speaker 4: WHOA somebody mark the day down, Mark mark mark, mark it down.
Speaker 1: I believe that this is in your future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's not off the table.
Speaker 4: And because of of how intentional you are, you will make that extra effort not to make it change. Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's not because of that. It's actually because of partly what I saw in my father's love for our family as the most important thing he ever did in his lifetime. And he made that very clearly his week of passing to us, and I thought it was so beautiful. So I don't know he's anti now. If he doesn't feel like you're the one that he's going to marry, then maybe that's why he's saying anti. But it's it is possible that that that leaf could turn as well.
Speaker 1: I think you got what she supposed to do way around for him until he makes up his walk away.
Speaker 6: Because he tells us to me, but it's it's what he's been saying to his friend, his friends. It's a complete opposite, and it's pretty much to everybody else. So it's like, how am I supposed to have this conversation with him? If all he ever does is basically tell me the exact.
Speaker 2: Same thing, then you are getting a clear sign that he's not going to be the one that fits your plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Really okay.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm just like, look, you can you can see to him, you can say to him, Look, I need to know that this is a possibility. If not, then I also need to find that path for myself, not an alternatim, but the honesty of it. Otherwise you're gonna call me back at a year and tell me the same thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're right, You're right, Okay, all right, Amy, I don't like to be right in this situation.
Speaker 2: Wow, not a new situation.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: By Yeah, you can't be so rigid, you can't. You've got to put all options on the table. This feels right.
Speaker 3: This is a big day and I'm on there.
Speaker 2: You can't wait to get out into the wild and talking.
Speaker 4: About this is a big day.
Speaker 1: We have to get that badline Ryan Secrets is getting married.
Speaker 2: We have to get to a.
Speaker 4: Really nice, sweet, sweet girl.
Speaker 2: I had nothing to do with everything on that. Yeah, we're we gonna get the diabolical.
Speaker 4: We don't want the girlfriend for you. We don't want like the girlfriend, We want the opposite of the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you didn't do either of those things. Yeah, you didn't do anything of that nature me. Yeah, Tanya, Yes, you say we don't want you didn't find any of them?
Speaker 4: Oh, gotcha, gotcha, got you got Yeah, we just need a really sweet, nice.
Speaker 2: Taken aback by this breaking news, but breathe stay with us till ten password in a second first Tanya.
Speaker 4: In a New Wall Street Journal cover story, Billy Eilish revealed that this song almost didn't make it onto her album, so she and her brother Phineas spent eleven months working on Birds of a Feather, but she said multiple times I was like, we should cut this. The song went on to win Billy three Grammy nominations for Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best Solo Performance. It's been seven weeks at number one on eighteen forty and has been on the chart for seventy two weeks, and it's actually going back on the countdown as we speak. It's one of the biggest hits of the decade. So to me, this is such a lesson in life because people were always like expecting kind of like sad moody songs from her, and this one was like a little bit of a pivot, and so her gut was saying, maybe we should cut it, maybe we should cut it, But she obviously kept it on there for a reason. And so I feel like, just because things might not be like what we used to do, or things that we used to go for, or thing like things of our past, doesn't mean that we shouldn't bring them into our future just because it's different.
Speaker 2: I think so, And as you go on, you to have different perspectives points I view were influenced by different things, and you can evolve, you can change, you can make that those pivots, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because if Billy didn't put this song on there because it wasn't like her old sad moody music, we wouldn't have this amazing song. I'm sure she made tons of money from it too. Yes, you know, doing all right.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's reinvention, but reinvention evolution. Not having this like a signature is good. A signature quality is good, but taking the leap to grow that is also. It was great. And what's next?
Speaker 4: Exactly all right? I think we know what's next for you?
Speaker 2: Which bird?
Speaker 4: Birds of a feather?
Speaker 2: If you missed what she's talking about is because I put all up on the table and she will not stop with.
Speaker 4: It, at least for the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: I just said. I mean, you know, don't have to be marriage could be a possibility in my life. Who knows, right, I can't wait. I can't wait for your wedding. It's going to be so fun. It's not off the table. But not having a big wedding.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, you say like you want to Elope, but like I know that the person you're gonna marry is probably not gonna want an Elope, and you're going to end up having like this big, crazy wedding.
Speaker 4: She might want to Elope, your wife might want to, and you're gonna love her so.
Speaker 1: Much that you will not Elope for her, but I don't think she does.
Speaker 4: She might want to.
Speaker 2: You haven't met her yet, Michael Bubla, haven't met you yet.
Speaker 4: Play eight hundred and five to seven.
Speaker 2: Let's take a person hot. This is gonna be heavy. This game too much.
Speaker 4: It's so exciting. We can make vision boards.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, this is gonna make me not want to do it. All right, Jacqueline, how are you?
Speaker 4: Hi? Good morning, I'm doing well, how are you excellent?
Speaker 2: We're about to play for jingle ball tickets. Password you ready?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you one more clues to see if you can get to the passwords. So, for example, if the password is Sky, which you will not know, and we start saying cloud blue air and you guess Sky, you get it. So we give you synonyms the past, right clues. Got it?
Speaker 10: Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: But you won't know, So hold on a second. We're going to know the password. We're gonna come back give your clues so you can win the jingle Boll tickets presented by cap. It's one, all right, let's do it. The password is gravy. All right, Jacqueline, here we go. You just guessed the word you think I'm trying to trigger based on my synonym or or clue? Okay, ready, okay, ready, turkey, thanksgiving? Okay, not the guest flavor.
Speaker 7: Stuy?
Speaker 2: Okay, you go, sauce, gravy, Yes, yes, woa I was gonna say train, next, I was gonna say creepy.
Speaker 4: I think train might have thrown her biscuit potatoes.
Speaker 2: I was like, what's good you gonna get there because gravy is an essential component to what we're gonna eat too. Now here's you're going to our jingle Ball Present by Capital One. Thank you guys, and super up and coming artist Audrey Hoibert is gonna be there too. She's gonna join us on the show tomorrow to talk a little bit about her success and what's to come, and we'll see you there. I'm gonna wrap it up, guys. Ryan's rose is very very interesting coming up tomorrow. We have got Audrey Hobert, who's gonna beat our jingle Ball present my Capital One. She was in a fifth grade class with Gracie Abrams elementary school friends.
Speaker 1: Either like bestie childhood friends.
Speaker 2: She's got some good lyrics in the Sumi track, like I know it's platonic, but you know what you're ex iconic sue me.
Speaker 9: I want to be wanted, yeah, but I kind of love it.
Speaker 2: I know, Yeah, I think that's a good way to say it. Don't you want to be wanted? And soon if I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a it's a pointer finger in your face.
Speaker 4: It's just authentic. It's very authentic.
Speaker 2: Right. I'm sorry that your dog died, Sorry that I'm like your dream bride. Wow, what's wrong, Toney? Why are you wrong? You can't you can't nod your head and not say something.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just agreeing with you. I'm just basking in the glory of basking it your awareness of the lyrics.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, well, thank you. I'm happy this has come to an end today because we have more tomorrow, and end of today means a beginning is sooner. Wow, we'll see in the morning. Thanks every for being here Susney's Gut to eleven Kiss FM. Thanks for listening to on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 5: Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.