Speaker 1: This is he said a Yadeh with Eric Winter and Rodlin Fantev. Okay, welcome to another episode, he said, A ya d ho where ayad Ho was tardy as usual and they.
Speaker 2: I apologize, guys, I thought it was eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: But it was even read texts. You gotta be in the loop.
Speaker 2: My apology. So how are you? How's everybody?
Speaker 1: He said, A yady I want to start off by saying one thing. You know, it's so funny. As we were about to start this podcast, I started getting a bunch of messages on like cameo and Instagram and fans reaching out because they listened to the last podcast, and so many fans felt bad that you were going through all this social media nightmare, you know, nonsense with all the messages and blah blah blah, and so a lot of fans actually reached out and wanted to relate messages to you, to me saying Roslyn, we love you. We're actually huge fans of yours for years.
Speaker 2: I haven't I haven't read anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, they reached out to me directly and let her know that we just absolutely love her and respect her and think she's amazing, and we've watched her for you know, many many years and been fans of years for a long time, and they just want you to know that it's not like that everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's very nice.
Speaker 1: So I told them I to make sure to relay the message.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: So what about uh, our trip to Minnesota we had Valentine's away from the kids. That was like one of the last things we talked about.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was a success.
Speaker 1: You know, we're friends.
Speaker 2: So this mocktail and it's really interesting, you guys, when you come up with a with a brand from scratch, from zero that you have to deal with the formula formula meaning the combination of flavors, and it's like scientific almost.
Speaker 1: What they say. It's chemistry and not just that. But we're we're trying to you know, we want to do something that is very low in sugar, but we're very you know, health conscious. So it's like the things that are going to be in there as sweeteners aren't going to be you know, ideally things that are bad sweeteners. We want to have health healthy properties.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting because the first bad that we got we didn't go to the distillery in the liquid. That's what you call it. The liquid was sent to us and it was four flavors, all based on like Puerto Rican fruits, not fully native. Some are native, but some are just very common in Puerto Rico, the guava, starfruit, pomosa, pineapple, things like that. Now we're going to introduce us. Oh, now we're gonna introduce canempa. But anyways, the flavors came back and they were so incredible that we're like, oh my god, this is the best mocktail on the fruity side, you know, because they are they are going to have some fruity component to it. It's not like you're drinking. I want to do a non alcoholic beer or I want to do a non alcoholic to hito. But you know a lot of times it tastes like a mohito, but it doesn't have alcohol because I don't like the taste of alcohol. Is that's not my case. My mocktails are not going to resemble alcohol. They're just gonna be delicious.
Speaker 1: However, I will say couple of them to me, because you're not a drinker, did have a nice resemblance to certainly.
Speaker 2: The one that has tamarind. But this is what's interesting guys. So we get the first batch and I was like, this is it. This is amazing. Then we ask for the sugar content and we were like oh no, no, wonder. So we're like, I cannot be promoting something that I consume because I'm very health conscious. I cannot be giving people something that is, oh my god, I so yummy. But you're basically drinking a twistler. So we're like, this is not going to work. So we've been going back and forth, back and forth and trying to find like an element of wealth, wealth wellness. How do you say that? Let me reveal that again, trying to find an element of wellness and make it a functional mocktail so when you're drinking it is actually good for you.
Speaker 1: There's a health benefit along the way. That is going to be important to us because obviously, like we said, we're health conscious, but we are something.
Speaker 2: You're driving me mad.
Speaker 1: I heard this back for I have to fix the camera.
Speaker 2: Eric is interrupting my flow. He's going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. That clip okay, anyways, Yeah, so we wanted to be healthy, deligious, so that's what happened in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Would do then, but then We found out when we were doing a sign in Miami that THHC mocktails are actually selling through the roof, So we might do one mocktail just THC in it, which is going to be awesome to get roseland drinking that one. I can't wait for her.
Speaker 2: So we tested the THHC and our friends which hopefully are going to be our partners in this business venture, were there and Eric and they took it and not they didn't feel anything, And of course I take it, and then I'm asking everybody, you guys, don't feel like a little lightheaded like nobody felt anything, but.
Speaker 1: She felt it. But she made herself feel it, which always happens with you like him association.
Speaker 2: What I am. My system is very clean, so anything that I introduced to it that might give it a little bit of a whatever feeling, it happens.
Speaker 1: We did have a fun quick trip though, because it Wasentine's Day and we landed and it was full of snow in Minnesota. It was amazing. Went to an awesome steakhouse and just a fun like single day getaway with another couple that exup of friends of ours and being able to be you know, away from the kids for a night, which you always missed them, but like being away from them for the night was fun, and like experiencing a snowy Minneapolis was was cool. So it was a great trip.
Speaker 2: It was really and eric One came back to Los Angeles and I went from Minnesota snowing, freezing to Puerto Rico for two days ninety degrees, humid, sunny, and I was like, oh, my music video to the point that my big, big coat. I left it with my friend Jarline, and I said, Jarline, can you just keep this because I don't need to hear in Puerto Rico and I can't even fit it in some of my luggage and I don't want to put it on. So yeah, I left for my coat. Anyway, So with the music video for the girls for the movie, it was unbelievable and I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was cool. It was great. It was a very productive trip.
Speaker 2: And now I leave again.
Speaker 1: Now she goes again, go NiFe on the road for a month.
Speaker 2: Oh life on the road.
Speaker 1: She's going to do a movie with Rob Low in Budapest, which is gonna be interesting, but it's gonna be fun because in three weeks we're going to go meet her there with me and the kids, and we're gonna go to Budapest for a week and Sebbie's gonna play tennis there, and then we're gonna go on vacation to Paris for a week right after that. Since we're over in that part of the world, We're like, let's extend spring break.
Speaker 2: So they've been wanting they've been wanting to go to Paris so badly.
Speaker 1: Yes, I he's taking French in school, so she'll get a chance to do something and try it. And then I go back to Paris right after that for the con that I'm doing in Paris for in May, like the first week in a mess.
Speaker 2: So you're going back to back.
Speaker 1: I got to go to Paris back to back within like a month apart.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I'll be seeing y'all in France. That'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Let me tell them then, now spend He's not out, But guys, I'm doing this movie is horror. I've never done horror, and that's one of the things that entices me because I was like, I've never done this. Genera, that's how you say general, it's a hey needle, And I said, and then I love Roblou, so I was like, this is going to be pretty cool, but I didn't know, to be honest, and I learned after the fact that it is based on an ip that people that like horror, they love it. It's like a thriller horror and it's called the Third Parent and it's this character that is very spooky called Tommy Tommy Taffy, and people that know about Tommy Taffy is like a huge deal because I guess it's a very not beloved because it's scary, but a very well known ip. So yeah, I'm gonna get ready to be depressed and scared for every depression.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be scared for your life because where you live or will you die? People are gonna have to watch it.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to watch it, you know what I'm gonna this is something completely unrelated. But guys, I don't know if anybody, I'm sure a lot of our listeners because it's pretty common. It's just that people don't recognize it if you suffer from a panic attack. So everybody knows that I'm very cloustrophobic, but I don't really feel like I suffer from like a panic attack. Anyways, I'm listening to this podcast and the guess is the Latino that is very well known, you know her beautiful girl, and she's talking about her life and you know on her journey. She comes from Tijuana, then moved to San Diego and now she does really well. And she was saying that she was experimenting panic attacks and she never had that before experiencing and then she was describing the bad one that she had in Vegas. Was she was there with her husband. She came from work for like seven months. She was in Mexico shooting a soap for seven months, having a blast, but at the same time miserable because she was away from her husband and her kid, and she didn't realize how bad it was. And it hit her when she went back, came back to the States and she had a full own panic attack on a little getaway to Vegas with her husband just to reconnect.
Speaker 1: Wait, she didn't have panic attack when she was gone, she had it when she reached.
Speaker 2: She knew she was funky, well she was away kind of like I'm acting like I'm happy, but I'm actually not very happy. I can't wait to get out of here. So she was going through the motions, but a full on physical panic attack. She had it when she came back. So now the therapist is saying, it was your body basically going haywire because you're back into your routine, and it was the way your body basically was coping with like I'm back, and the repressing all those feelings for several months. It just came crashing down when she was back, and when she was explaining the symptoms, I was like, oh my god, you remember when I was away. I think I went to I think I was in Puerto Rico doing on the card the movie that is going to come out with Wan the Sikes, and then I went straight to the Mohurica fe And then as I was gone for a while and I came back, you were sleeping. I landed like at midnight, kids were sleeping. You're sleeping. And I got a really bad headache on my way back to the house, which I get this a lot, because I think because of the migraine. And I remember putting the luggage in the living room and then walk into the kitchen and having a full on tingling sensation. My hands were fully tingling, numb, my body. I had to sit down at the bar. I'm sitting down, my heart is racing. I'm going, oh my god, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack. I didn't want to wake you up. I never told me, so I walked all the way, basically crawling to the little kitchen nuke and I basically plumped myself into that bench and I'm praying and praying and breathing, going, oh my god, I'm gonna have a heart attack and nobody they're gonna find me dead. And I'm breathing. I didn't take you. The next morning and I'm breathing and breathing, and I basically I got out of it and I was like, Okay, I think it's gone. And then I drank some water, I had something to eat, I took a shower, and I went to bed. And I will never I was I always always stay with me going what was that about it? Because I'm talking about it. It was no more than ten minutes.
Speaker 1: What's weird is you think you had the panic attack while you were gone? Now when you arrived.
Speaker 2: No, And I was like, when I'm living sitting to this podcast of this girl, I was like, oh my god, she described exactly what I went through.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's a panic attack of reintegrating back into life. I have no idea because it is a weird thing. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a panic attack?
Speaker 1: No, I don't suffer, so you don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: But I don't suffer from that either.
Speaker 1: You do versions claustrophobia, I mean, but not like that. But you panic. So it's like you leading you. You do suffer from panic attacks.
Speaker 2: It just comes when talking about the panic attack that you just don't know what's happening with you. I wasn't in a confined space. I was none of that.
Speaker 1: Your panic attacks get triggered bout other things. But you have had panic attacks.
Speaker 2: So maybe I'm susceptible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, you definitely that's something you deal with.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you something. It's no fun, like that suffer from this, like not the closerphobia. One people that suffer from like panic attacks. Like we have a good friend of ours that have twins and one of them out of nowhere, has a panic attack, and they're like trying to deal with that situation. It's like it must be really scary.
Speaker 1: It has to be tough. I mean, it's a lot to cope with and people, don't you know, when you travel for a long periods of time, not to shoot, but anybody, it is hard. Like it's you know, there's a moment where you're like, wow, okay, I'm away, I can sleep in a little bit, I get to experience something new. But then you very quickly realize like, oh my god, I'm gone from my family for a long time.
Speaker 2: Well, the only reason I took this job, guy, is to be honest with you, was because it is going to coincide with spring break. And I was like, the kids and Eric can come. So I'm away for five weeks, but you guys are there for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Away for five weeks. You're there for oh yeah, yeh, you're away a half weeks and two get there.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to be alone before three and a half weeks and then you guys come. That's the only way and the only reason why, because you know how I get when I have to leave, I'll get down. I'm like I get a little and see, I'm I'm not happy this one. It's really far away. But the only reason that I'm going you know what, ros's just enjoy it. You've never done this. Genera is a great script. Just enjoyed. And I know it is because, Oh, they're coming, Oh, they're gonna come. By the time I realize that I'm by myself, boom, you guys are there. Yeah, So I'm fine.
Speaker 1: It'll be good, it'll be good, it'll be fun. Before we wrap up, let's let's jump into some listener questions. Yes, because it's going to take a little bit. There's some good questions today. Actually, there's always good questions, I would say, actually, but these are some good ones. What is the best way to solve an argument with your spouse? My spouse gets really passionate, and I want to talk calmly, but we cannot seem to get on the same page when it comes to communication. Who do you think it's more worked up in our relationship? As say that again, who gets more worked up in our relationship? Who is when it comes to an argument like this listener is saying they want to talk calmly, but they can't seem to get on the same page because their spouse gets really passionate.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 1: I think I get both. I think I start calm and then when I don't feel like you want to talk, I get more passionate, and then you start to close down more. The more passionate I get, so I try to talk calm and.
Speaker 2: Then I tell you, the more you keep talking about it, the more upset I'm going to get. So they were not on the same page because they were not even talking calmly. The thing is that the dynamics in this relationship, guys, it's been almost twenty years our relationship, okay, have changed because Eric used to be much more passive and just more like a cancer, you know, like more like a little bit more calm. And I think because of survival.
Speaker 1: You have survival, survival. You put me on the brink of survival. That's that you triggered me in a good way. Maybe maybe actually, well not if we're arguing I'm in survival.
Speaker 2: But listen, yes I have elevated your life completely. But wow, what I'm saying is inspired. But yeah, inspired, you have inspired, you know. But what I'm talking about is that you used to be much more calm. I'm more like sentimental. I'm very like, no, let's just have a dialogue, because you're you went to school for psychology, so you're all about let me, let me just pick your brain and because I will go from zero to sixty really fast because I don't have the patience all the time or the temperament to talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you boiled my water a lot more like we say the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have changed immensely because now you like to compete with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've boiled my water a lot, and I've calmed you down. You're fired in a lot. But like we always say, when you boil it too much, I overflow. And then when you get put down too far, then you forgot the thing.
Speaker 2: I think we communicate. It depends on the question. So what is a fan?
Speaker 1: So I mean the listener question is like they can't see me get on the same page. What's the best way to solve an argument? Because you like a psychology, All I'm going to say is this, I don't think there's one rhyme or reason because we're not in that relationship with you guys, and I know that is specific to you. All the more you can keep calm, I would say easier. It will keep your partner, your spouse calm. They can be a little passionate, but I think try it. If you guys can remind each other when you're not arguing that anytime we get into a situation, let's do our best to try to hear what the other person is saying without reacting too heavily. And then once you hear it and you take it in, then you each get that moment of time to sort of have a platform to speak, but you can't interrupt and you can't get too passionate. I only say this because we've had therapy going over these kinds of things and repeating maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: You should exactly, maybe you should practice, And we've talked to two therapists and they all say the same thing. I think it's an exercise that you do when you go to compos therapy, which is very hard to accomplish. But if you're having an argument, the first thing you need to do. If you guys are at different levels when it comes to frequency, when it comes to the delivery, if you're calm on the other person is screaming or vice versa, the first thing is that the comp person has to say, you know what, We're not going to solve anything by communicating like this, because I already tune you out. You screaming me, I'm not listen so it's about respect. So let's just respect each other. And I'm gonna speak, and then you speak, But you do this, okay, speak, you let the person speak, and then you say what I hear you saying is the following, and then you repeat what you believe the person is saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, you believe you're repeating exactly what they're saying to make sure that you're understanding what they're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but usually when you repeat has a little bit of an interpretation.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if you interpret it the wrong way, then that person.
Speaker 2: And the person needs to correct and say, no, that's not what I said. This is what I said. Okay, let me repeat it again exactly, because a lot of times usually the argument is not about that, it's about something else. It's just the person is not telling you. You know, I'm pissed out because two days ago I expected this from you and you didn't do it, and now I'm in a heightened state and now this bothered me. So it's a way of you diffusing by saying what I think you're saying is this. No, that's not it. Okay, so explain it to me again. Oh so you're upset because.
Speaker 1: Of that, Let me. Let me just say this, guys, and this will go to another listener question before we go. Because we do believe in couple's therapy. You don't always have to go when there's a problem. You can do it to stay consistent and stay on the same page, which we have done. We've done it when there's a problem, and we've done it when we want to just stay consistent and with help each other. We are horrible at this exercise. I'll just tell you we are not good at it. This is what the therapist is.
Speaker 2: Very funny. Eric goes like this. Every time that I say something, He's like, you know what, we can go to a therapy about it. I'm gonna call let's go to therapy about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that helps it tough.
Speaker 2: I wand no intimated.
Speaker 1: I need a third party. I need someone in the middleways. I want to have that person. You don't listen anything I have to say. So I love I love a good therapy session. But also we're not good at this exercise as well. Let you know, this is what the therapist tells us, So do your best. Please. We'll do some more listener questions on our next episode, for sure, but we appreciate you all. The next episode might be me alone by the way, for a few weeks. We appreciate you all listening. Thanks again. Remember if you have something you want to ask us, please send it to our dms at, he said ado Or email us at Ericinros at iHeartRadio dot com. And uh, we love you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. I'm going to miss you. Love you, love you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 2: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check us out at, he said ajo or sens at email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com. He said. AJAB is part of iHeartRadio's Mike Will Do That podcast network.
Speaker 1: See you next time.
Speaker 2: Bye,