Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast AM.
Speaker 3: Scott Carlin is staying with me on for this next hour and the following, and also joining us is director James Fox. He has recently had a new UFO documentary called The Program Which I Watch, which is phenomenal. It goes behind the congressional hearings to leave skeptics astounded by new assertions from a growing cross of high level insiders who insist there is definitive proof we are not alone. Welcome James, thank you for being here.
Speaker 4: Oh, Lisa, thank you so much for having.
Speaker 3: Me on, And welcome back Scott, thank you for joining me again.
Speaker 5: Thanks Lisa, Hey, James, Hey, Scott.
Speaker 4: Good to hear you. Boys.
Speaker 2: Call reunion is happening this evening.
Speaker 3: You know, Scott, I have a quick question for you about the role of media and for you as well, James. How important do you think it is for media to be covering these this area of UAPs in mainstream media? Do you think that we have been complicit with not maintaining, with maintaining the secrecy that the government has said is illegitimate. Do you think that we have not done our job of bringing more now, of course on this show coast to coast, but in mainstream media, other mainstream outlets, do you think that we've not done our job?
Speaker 4: Do you want me to take a first stab at that or go for James? Go for it, James, I'm going all in on this one.
Speaker 2: You do it.
Speaker 6: So you know, I've been on Larry King nine times. I was just thinking about that, and I've been on you know, Fox and CNN and MSNBC and Nightline and Dateline with previous films. The last time I got any mainstream real coverage was with the Phenomenon. Now, granted there was, you know, the Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid participated in the film Who's the Household Name? You know, we recently come off the heels of the New York Times article that that exposed the previously secret Pentagon UFO program. But since then, having like gone a little further, I did a film called Moment of Contact. Excuse me about it, an alleged UFO crash in Brazil. Not one mainstream media outlet touched it.
Speaker 4: I got it. I did another films, most recently.
Speaker 6: The program, and other than a few, barely any mainstream coverage whatsoever. And I'm thinking to myself, this is so strange because you get, you know, a president's sexual pecadillos, and and it's like it's all hands on deck with all the news organism, the.
Speaker 4: Various news organizations.
Speaker 6: You get uh, you know, a high level uh you know, intelligence officer like David Grush testifying under oath to a bipartisan group of lawmakers that we have definitive proof that we're not alone. You think that's so significant and so profound, not just the United States but globally, that we owe it to ourselves to take it down. But they've done basically nothing other than News Nation News Nation's really been doing some great coverage, but not a lot more.
Speaker 3: What would be the headline could it? Would it be we are not alone? How does this change the way we live live our lives now today? I mean, would that maybe alert some people like today our lives are going to change because we are not alone? I mean, what would it take? What would you see? The headline would be there, Scott, what would be the name of the show.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it's just a catastrophic, tragic, you know, abdication of the first principles of what you know, journalism and a free press should be. And they've just completely ignored the story for a lot of you know, a lot of different reasons.
Speaker 1: And you know, the.
Speaker 5: Headline would be, you've been lied to for eighty years. You've been it's been obfuscated by the press who hasn't covered it. There's a you know, a devout complicitness there. But the headline ultimately is that the government the military have known about this for decades, for decades, and have you know, psyoped us put this information out there, stigmatize the subject. Gas lit gas lit, gas lit us. And the problem is they've dug themselves such a deep, epic, long term hull to come out of it now and ultimately reveal, Yes, you know we have had We've been retrieving uh, non human intelligence vehicles since World War Two. Yes we've covered biologics. Yes they are with us today. Yes they have technology and are able to penetrate our most secure and nuclear military airspace at will. There's nothing we can do about it. We don't know where they're from, we don't know why they're here, we don't know what they want. But we're now admitting that this is the case, that that can't happen. And the problem for the press is they're almost in the same place because there's zero institutional knowledge in these organizations, because they've ignored the story for decades. For them to get up to speed and be able to report on it with context, with you know, real clarity, it's almost impossible at this stage. I mean, they should start, they can start tomorrow, but it's a long game of it's a long game of catchup. And the headline is we screwed up, the government screwed up, and you, the public, you know, have been the screw ease. You've been, you know, left out of the biggest story in humanity. And independent people like Ross and James and News Nation, Leslie Kane and other people Jesse Michael's other people out there who are doing real, real, real hard hard work to bring the story story out and that's that's where it's being told and that's where that's where the public needs to find the truth today.
Speaker 3: Yes, and in terms of the program, movie and also the phenomenon, how do you feel that they're being received by the public. Now, there's a whole different set of responses and comments and wonderful support that's coming in through the public.
Speaker 2: How did that go for you, James with the program movie?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's incredible because you know, you've got this lack of mainstream coverage, and the public interest in the phenomenon is so vast. You know, people are curious and it's one of the few topics that that transcends politics and transcends religion, borders, and there's a there's a real thirst for credible information on the topic. And and uh, you know, as someone who's cranked out a number of UFO documentaries now U a p over the.
Speaker 4: Last thirty years. Uh, they they all perform incredibly well.
Speaker 6: And and I and I'm always shocked at how you know, one would expect the executives to take notice, you know, more than than they than they than they previously had in my opinion, because.
Speaker 4: We've been doing this.
Speaker 6: The program is the most independent release I've ever done in my life. And we were stuck at number one for the first six weeks on documentaries on.
Speaker 4: Apple and Amazon.
Speaker 6: Uh, you know, so there's clearly a tremendous interest within the public.
Speaker 4: It just shocks me that mainstream media hasn't hasn't.
Speaker 6: Followed up right, I mean, what was the name of the former ic i G who has provided all the classified information?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Thomas Monheim, according to David Grush. And it's amazing to me that the you know that, here we go, we got this guy testifying under oath. You know that the you know that there's obviously classified information that he's unable to share publicly, that he'd given all the details necessary to verify his claims to the former ic IG. I didn't see any mainstream media outlet try to get him, you know, interviewed, bring him in maybe to testify. There was just there was no effort whatsoever. And he was sitting there saying, I've given all the classified details to verify my claims.
Speaker 4: To the ic i G.
Speaker 6: And yet the mainstream media did nothing with it.
Speaker 5: Shocking And not only that, James, if you recall the report that the Inspector General had to pass up to the House and the Senate Select Intelligence committees. Basically his initial comment was he deemed David Grusha's testimony urgent, incredible and incredible, yep, urgent, incredible.
Speaker 3: And so in terms of that, if it is urgent, incredible and the public is responding those are usually if you see any other type of YouTube video or TikTok or news story that would be covered, and you're right, it could be porcupines, it could be anything. But this has all the ingredients for something that should be covered in a repetitive way on mainstream media, and it absolutely isn't.
Speaker 2: So there'll take Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you something else as well. You know, I waited a long time. I don't think unfortunately Stanton Friedman, the nuclear physicist.
Speaker 4: Slash UFO researcher, was alive to see it.
Speaker 6: But finally sixty minutes did a segment on UFOs and I think it was one of their best most popular segments in history. It's not number one, it was definitely number two. And the New York Times article in twenty seventeen with the secret previously classified government or Pentagon UFO program one of the most popular.
Speaker 4: Stories that they ever did. And where's the follow up stuff? You know, like, you make these incredible claims and then there's no follow up.
Speaker 6: You know, it's incredibly popular, there's a massive interest.
Speaker 4: It's just sucking to me.
Speaker 3: So is it because that these claims that do not have validity behind them? Is there a way, maybe not to verify that the claims are actually true. What would be if there was absolute evidence that the government is in possession of non human intelligence and spacecraft, and we were able to see that in the public. How would that change what the audience views or how the audience views it. How would that change the way we live our lives?
Speaker 4: Scott, you want to.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, you have seventy years of obfuscation of this story being constipated in the public, you know, in the public arena. And it's a little like that scene in the movie Network. I don't know if anybody remembers that film when Howard Beale has called into the conference room, the chairman of the Network, and he berates them and says, mister Beale, you are screwing with the primal forces of nature. Well trust me. The institutional forces that have been embedded inside the intelligence community, inside private aerospace dark op programs for decades and decades are highly skilled at making sure this story does not get told the way it needs to be told and does not come out the way it needs to needs to come out. That is that's what's holding it. You know, what's holding it back? And listen back in the fifties when this really was a thing around Roswell and that time they felt the public really couldn't handle this information. We all saw what happened when Orson Wells and the Mercury Theater broadcast The War of the World's and there was, you know, there was panic following a radio show that people misinterpreted as a you know, as a live you know, live broadcast. And back then, in fact, we don't think the public can handle this, this this information and that has that mentality has sustained itself for seventy some odd years. And the reality is, Lisa, I think the public and most people today, I think the pup believed the public can handle it. As a matter of fact, Jake Barber said something. I thought it was a completely brilliant reframe of the subject. You know what what people were afraid of for years was ontological shock. Suddenly having your world views shattered by some events, some realization, some reality that that hits everybody in the back of the head. He basically said. He says, I don't think we're on the verge. We're at risk of oncological shock. He says, I think we could potentially be on the verge of oncological relief that at some level we all know this is probably true, that there's other entities, there are other beings out there, the other there's other life, and the fact that they may be among amongst us in some way will give some of us a relief. It'll crouse some anxiety questions. Well, you know, there'll be a lot of you know, ramifications and reverberations of this, but at the end of the day, it'll be Okay, we've kind of known this intuitively for a long time. We're now beyond that. Now, what does it mean? How do we get some context? What do we do with information? That's where the real you know, that's where the real work begins, and we're we're getting close to that day. In my opinion, we're getting very close to that.
Speaker 3: I think the evidence the listenership of this audience of coast to coast that has been around for decades with millions and millions of listeners every night, because there's a common theme of experiencers in this audience and our connected family of an audience here who connect with each other off the air and come on the air as well to connect. It's definitely this is a lot of evidence here. But I did also like what Jake Barber said in the interview about ultra terrestrial from here. He says they live in parallel dimensions and can see the future, and that is something that humanity has always been fascinated with. Is the future? What does the future look like? What is my future going? To mediums and psychics and people that can predict the future with astrology and things, it's it is definitely a fascination. What if there was a you know, that was more of the perspective here rather than the fear around it and the terror around it. I don't know, James, do you have an opinion on that?
Speaker 6: You know, it's funny, I see going back what Scott was just talking about. You know, also there's the Robertson panel that happened in the early nineteen fifties. After the two consecutive weekends in July of nineteen fifty two, when.
Speaker 4: The capital was buzzed, the White House was buzzed.
Speaker 6: They scrambled military jets to intercept these things. They flew rings around our fastest jets. Fascinating story. And then they you know, in fifty three they put together with the help of the CIA, the Roberson Panel, and they adopted that policy of ridicule and it just stuck.
Speaker 4: It was incredibly effective.
Speaker 6: I think it's changing a lot more now. But you know, people, I'll give an example like I got an next door neighbor here on the East Coast who's been sitting on a story for forty years because his own wife laughed at him. And there are millions and millions of people like him.
Speaker 4: All around the world.
Speaker 6: World. Guy know this because I investigate UFOs for a long time, that people that are dying to tell their story, that are holding it, you know, that know it's true because they've seen it with their own eyes. The case in point, my extra neighbors very interested in what I do, and he was as Kimmy Pepper and me, with lots of questions.
Speaker 4: And then finally, after a couple of years, I.
Speaker 6: Said Jack, I said, Jack, you are so you're a next level interesting why And he goes nineteen eighty Green Bush Road.
Speaker 4: I drive. It's like it was yesterday, and there's millions of those people around the globe. Those people aren't panicking. They know it's real.
Speaker 6: They've seen it, you know, the ranchers and and people in rural areas that have seen this stuff.
Speaker 4: They know it's real. So I think the government has to kind of get over the get over themselves.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know they're gonna have to reveal their vulnerabilities by revealing, you know, what they do know, because they're gonna have to reveal what they don't know.
Speaker 4: And that and that I.
Speaker 6: Think has been the reluctance for a for a broader, more wide, sweepy acceptance and acknowledgment of the phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Well, you were at the congressional hearings, right.
Speaker 4: I was, yes, And what was.
Speaker 2: The opinion in the room.
Speaker 3: Was it more skeptical or was it more inquisitive or did it just depend on the individual?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: It was very inquisitive, not skeptical really at all. I Mean there was like one congressman I think that basically was like I need to see the evidence, you know, but definitely intrigued. I mean you've got you know, military folks with credentials and backgrounds and all and clearances with evidence making incredible assertions, and again like even if you don't believe it, the implications are so profound that we have to chase it down. We have to follow through because it's so significant and so profound.
Speaker 4: How could you not follow up? You know, you've got high.
Speaker 6: Level military officials making these incredible assertions that you know, with global implications. So and I think, quite honestly, I think it would have a I think it's exactly what humanity needs right now, is you know, I think it would really unite all of us, and we'd have a more view of ourselves, a more realistic view of ourselves. Is one one race, one species, one planet.
Speaker 4: That's been something I've said for decades, and I believe it to be true.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more