Speaker 1: It's nine O gene onegine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling.
Speaker 2: Guys, job, I hate to say it. You didn't like it? It's a no for me. This was not a good episode.
Speaker 1: Did you like it?
Speaker 2: I liked the end like a few pieces of poops.
Speaker 1: At least there was some suspense and some like grama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I liked it a little better.
Speaker 1: I can't even believe I'm hearing this from you right now. Amy.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm sorry, but I just did not.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Amy Sugarman has nine O two and oh jumped the shark.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. But here's what I can say, because we'll talk about it. The woman with Steve like, come on, come on, yeah, I never one care.
Speaker 1: I mean that that was my least favorite part.
Speaker 2: Probably I found the doctor Martin Donnas stuff to be to be good. But also I don't like it's good. But why.
Speaker 1: This whole episode is wait, what do you mean why they say they saved a person's life? Should we should? We should?
Speaker 2: We like go in and do it? We should because Jenny, You're the piece of resistance.
Speaker 1: For me, it was so good. I was like, mic drop, Okay, we're talking about season seven, episode fourteen, Jobbed aired Ooh that was almost Anne. I'm Anne whoa I brought.
Speaker 2: It back, you guys.
Speaker 1: Jobbed aired January eighth, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Synopsis Brandon Marco toe to toe for a fellowship, Kelly finally Ox the real Mark Reice, Donna's phone skills, save a life, and an old flame from Buffalo brings back more than just memories for Miss Malone, and for once Steve's involved in a scandal he didn't start.
Speaker 1: Directed by Jason Priestley, written by Larry I didn't even know this was directed by Jason.
Speaker 2: Is he directing like every other one?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 1: I like it. I like his use of that fish.
Speaker 3: He's like, fine, one more season just to direct every episode Fish Islands.
Speaker 1: I liked when he when he was in the Rhodes Scholarship thing interview and that like fish Isyelens of like yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: Wave him, am I like crazy? I mean when he's in the room he.
Speaker 1: Walks in and he's got it's like a different ratio or something. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It looks weird and I'm just dumb. I didn't even get Oh, it was cool.
Speaker 1: Because he felt so scared, so he used the camera to describe how he was feeling.
Speaker 2: I don't know who irritates me more, Claire or the woman proposition.
Speaker 1: Really, you can't even compare those two.
Speaker 2: So why does Claire bother you? Because she's so like, come on, she's one note, she's just being one note. Oh Steve, you screwed it up. And it's just like, that's your boyfriend, dude, and he's telling you something. You're not gonna just come at him and be like, oh Steve, you screwed it up again, and then you have to lying about it, Like what the heck? Girl, He's not lying, and he actually doesn't really screw up that much. I mean, yes he does. He stole the paper, but like she accuses him of screwing up a lot more than he actually screws up. And we've done it, we've had that.
Speaker 3: Whoa its season seven. They're gonna break up soon, so maybe this is wait.
Speaker 1: It happens in season seven, she's gone seven.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, there's no Claire in eight, nine, ten, correct? Correct, Yeah, she goes and never comes back. Correct. Look, it's time, it's time.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just time for them to break up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't eat correct.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe yeah, should we talk about that storyline first? Which one does the scandal?
Speaker 2: Sure? I also feel like we've seen this before.
Speaker 1: Was Brandon? Was it with Brandon?
Speaker 2: Well, it's sort of reminiscent of Brandon and the teacher. And then remember when Steve had the boss that made him wanted him to lie or wanted him to go to the big boss. Remember she lost her job. He worked at the agency and she lost her job, and then she was so like desperate and was like, yeah, I did you remember that. I'm trying. I'm trying. And then I feel like we've had another sort of Steve gets sexually harassed. I mean, the whole thing is just like Steve gets sexually It's just so bad. And that woman is such a caricature, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I enjoy when these storylines happened to the male stars of the show rather than the female stars of the show, So I can't I thought. I think it's cool when they do that role reversal, and I'm kind of shocked that it came from this writer. Honestly.
Speaker 2: I also just love the caper he's like, at the table, I've got a table for us at the condor's nest. Like, first of all, they're not they don't take reservations at the contoct We all have a table. Like he was trying to be witty and he's like, good a table. And then he's like, dap, doesn't she say something very gratuitous to about oral? It'll be an oral exam?
Speaker 1: Okay, I rewound it at that point to hear what she said, and I couldn't hear it the second time either, so I just moved on. That's what she said.
Speaker 2: I literally think she said, yeah, it'll be an oral exam.
Speaker 1: That is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kim Morgan Green, who is she? That's what I was wondering as Dana Sawyer. She seemed famous. Of course I'm looking her up. She looked, Oh yeah, she's been in a bunch of stuffs. I feel like she worked for a lot of spelling shows. Now I think she's just like a total character actor. I think she was on the Coldbies too, like she just gets a lot of work. But what about And then they're like, dun't dum dump pull back the curtain. And then there's Claire who was a total B word five minutes earlier. I don't know the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I was just like, okay, let's move on. I can see you're getting more and more upset about it.
Speaker 2: Did you? I mean, did you guys think it was kind of ridiculous?
Speaker 3: I just it's like, why do you an episode of Guy Know two? And oh this is our Wednesday nights? Yo, Like we don't want to watch an episode about a job there?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: No, maybe the kids. I feel like the kids in college probably really sort of related to that, because like Amy and her sorority sisters were probably like, yeah, that's the life we're living.
Speaker 2: Hello, She's right there. She didn't like it, so no, Hodgepodgy like, oh, Kelly's the job.
Speaker 1: There was a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Donna's like, don't make me go to that job there, and then it's like doctor Martin's like, actually, Donna on you work for me. I kept wondering, like, wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, let's jump to that storyline because I want to talk about that one too. So Donna it starts as works as a receptionist for doctor Martin job for one day.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know this, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how'd they get you to talk on the phone like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I was really good. I was really really good.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should bring it back, Maybe you should actually start talking on the phone again.
Speaker 3: Huh, Nona, you were really good.
Speaker 1: I feel like we started to see some some of doctor Martin's flaws, Like we all always talking about how perfect he is and how you know, how how how can he stay with Felice? But he gets a little stressy and then gets a little rude.
Speaker 2: It was dramatic, like he almost like killed a person. Then he was like, did she say it? Did she say?
Speaker 1: My note says dramatic, But the whole episode was dramatic, which is why I liked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like down to the minute and it's like do you have her? Do you have her the pharmacy? Did she pick it up? She picked it up? Missus woosy doozy, maybe she's with the cat. Like it was just like.
Speaker 1: They had to really tie all of those loose ends up to save that life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were like Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 2: We saved a life.
Speaker 1: It really did happen fast.
Speaker 2: I got nervous when you gave the person the medicine of ginger leave it sitting and then drink it because I was like, what if that person's like allergic having a tremiache, but they're having a heart attack and they need to go to the hospital. Yeah, reception shouldn't be giving.
Speaker 3: But I was like, oh, I always drink ginger for an upset tummy, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't let it go flat.
Speaker 3: So I learned something on nine O two and oh thank you Nino two and oh yeah, where.
Speaker 2: What was that? I wondered that about. I wonder that too. I don't know, but thank you.
Speaker 1: We should try it, just to vet it.
Speaker 2: Drink ginger let us know, but I might try to out a tummy. You let it go a flat? Yeah? Why not? What do you have to do? You have ginger ale in your house? I feel like maybe that's something we should all have. I always do, like emergency ginger beverages. I never is it? Oh yeah it is, Jenny. Do you drink ginger real?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I love it? So old school? It's so green. Isn't in a green can I don't even know?
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, Well, there's Canada dry or schweps. Don't go for schweps, you're dry bar?
Speaker 2: Can you even get ginger Ale. Absolutely, I do all the time.
Speaker 1: Wait, my husband owns a bar and he does not carry ginger Ale.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: I can ask him for sure, but I'm I'm ninety nine percent sure.
Speaker 2: Do people drink vodka, yeah, call them. Do people drink vodka and ginger Ale?
Speaker 3: No, But if you're having a non alcoholic beverage, ginger Rele's right up there.
Speaker 2: They even have it on planes.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm calling him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us know what he says. Oh good, hold it up, hold it up?
Speaker 1: By hey, babe, how are you good?
Speaker 2: I'm going to Smart Final Glamorous.
Speaker 1: Listen. I have you on speakerphone on OMG podcast. Here, you're on the air. We wanted to know. I need you to tell me. Does your does the Douglas sell ginger Ale?
Speaker 2: Does the Douglas sell ginger Ale?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Currently, Bye, we have a rest. I can totally pick them up at Spartan Final right now.
Speaker 1: Tori need you to care it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think drinks doctor pepper.
Speaker 1: She drinks doctor pepper. This is true, but her second favorite.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's how you know what kind of situation I'm going through. If things are good, I'm drinking doctor Pepper. If I'm stressed or having anxiety, things are not going well for me, I drink ginger ale.
Speaker 2: To thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to let him go. Hold on, honey. Thank you for the info and for proving me right.
Speaker 2: Bye bye. I just think you need to drink water, toy. I really feel so strongly about that. Well, because everyone tells me I should. I won't.
Speaker 1: That's true, she won't do it.
Speaker 2: What about water with ice? Like just water? I've been drinking coconut water, hydrating, that's fine. Yeah, okay, thank you?
Speaker 1: Wa Wait does it give you gas? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yees seeah, you know everything gives me gas. I can't have any nut beverages either, like no oat milk. Oh god, I know. I really have to go around dairy free. Aren't you dairy free?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I heading that way anyway.
Speaker 1: I digress because this episode is Donna saved a life. Okay, let's go to another storyline.
Speaker 2: To save.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Mark and Brandon going head to head.
Speaker 2: For over something we don't know that the thing we don't care.
Speaker 1: You don't care. This is a big deal. All the presidents have a Rhodes Scholarship, like they said, die Leaders of the World.
Speaker 2: The dryer I thought it was die rhads is like something else, the dryer Is that a real thing? Ice cream like dryer sheet? Like, what is it?
Speaker 1: It's sponsored by dryers ice cream? I mean apparently it's like the made up version of something really important.
Speaker 2: Thinking of these guys, it was just such a weird.
Speaker 1: Both of these guys really want it.
Speaker 2: How can you not care?
Speaker 1: But this is so important to Brandon.
Speaker 2: I know, but I didn't care. Although again he's in the suits that are too big. He's once again gone reverse and the suit is a little too big.
Speaker 1: Well, I am I thought it was riveting.
Speaker 2: Just don't care. And you know what it is. I don't care about Mark. I'm so sorry. And I know none of you did do either. It's like, I don't care if he gets a scholarship. I don't care about his rich up ringing in his dumb drama You're to the drier fortune, whatever it is. I'm just like this guy. And then he's so like First of all, when he said will you make love to me?
Speaker 1: Well, it was so gross, it was really I laughed out loud, like you got to seal the deal. You have to make love to me. I need it, he said, so gross, I gotta.
Speaker 2: Get a tingder m super he was like he was mad. He was mad, and yet still said, are you gonna make a love to me? And he's so mad. Now you need to you need to earn my love. Like it was like he was.
Speaker 3: They didn't turn him real fast though we know it's this last episode, but he was semi I mean, not that we love the character, but he was okay, And in this episode he's just a dick.
Speaker 1: He really is. Yeah, but and he really wants to be Brandon, Like that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Be Brandon or beat him, beat him totally. And he's so weird. The whole thing was so weird.
Speaker 3: You know why he really wants to beat him so consciously?
Speaker 2: What because Brandon has you and he can't ever have it? Yes, good, good, Tori.
Speaker 1: I guess. So if it wasn't Brandon, I mean, if it wasn't Brandon, I think he would be that aggressive to win.
Speaker 3: Still, he's just and he's hokey about it. And he's not just entitled in a dick. He's just like a hokey, entitled dick. He's like everything he says is just so like, it's like, are you it's.
Speaker 2: So lame?
Speaker 1: What did you think?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: What did you think about the Brandon's Minnesota Twins.
Speaker 2: Essay algory allegory?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's called it.
Speaker 2: I was a little bit like, well, I don't get it, but okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think you're gonna get the sponsor this scholarship with that essay. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, and then how about the Ezekiel versus who'sy? And I was like, Who's right? Dumped?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that what I was like?
Speaker 1: Why would it is that?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Was it a religious Schotlar thought?
Speaker 2: Is that guy was giving a hard question because he wanted Mark to get it? That's what I thought. It was part of the the caper.
Speaker 1: Was the Bible like it's it threw me for a loop. I don't care, Tory does not care. Okay, then let's talk about the fight because.
Speaker 2: The epic send off, Oh, it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: This is pretty good.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good, but it was rad I felt like you had it just maybe a few seconds before and kept going. But I was like, she's got it. She's basically telling this guy f off. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the whole thing with the bet where she says you should bet money every time that I'm not gonna call it. You'll win every time, and then she's out. I love it good.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I loved it so much.
Speaker 2: I loved it so much, like I am so done with this guy.
Speaker 1: What about Valerie's new boyfriend?
Speaker 2: We were moving on from your mic drop moment that fall.
Speaker 1: I feel like we talked about it and nobody likes it.
Speaker 2: So in the dark.
Speaker 1: We all liked it the mic drop. We like the mic drop, not the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the story, well, other than Brandon getting the scholarship. Oh, when we had a little moment of fake Susan Tracy kind of like walking on the wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, going back to this debate about Susan Tracy, I we you said last week, I think that you liked Susan better than Tracy, me or Torit. I think you said that.
Speaker 2: I think I'm just they're interchangeable.
Speaker 1: I think Amy said that so I but I was thinking about it, and I was thinking, I actually like Tracy because she's really good at her job. She actually has me fully convinced that she's a news broadcaster lady.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's an actress. And we're out.
Speaker 1: I mean it was so good. She's so good at it.
Speaker 2: That's what made me like her. I find them interchangeable. But I think I'm leaning towards liking Tracy Moore. Yeah, she's positive rushing here.
Speaker 3: The reason we tend to like Susan Moore is because she was a more fleshed out character. That is the only reason we lean in towards her. They're not giving Tracy like much. She's just like filler and so we like what we see. But it's like we wish we knew something about her. I mean Susan, we knew she liked.
Speaker 1: Drama, Tori family drama.
Speaker 2: Analyzing of it you are, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: You know, Susan had that big storyline of she had.
Speaker 2: Abortion or the Paris the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, here's nothing to Tracy. If they gave her something, we'd be invested. We did not invest in something.
Speaker 1: No, here's the thing that Lorraine pointed out in our chat. She said that Tracy came on our show, Susan Keats did not, So where.
Speaker 2: Is Susan Keats?
Speaker 1: Did we ask her? Did we ask Susan?
Speaker 2: Pretty much ask everybody? Yeah, Tracy is cute and You're right. They're not giving her enough to do, and it's sort of a semi romance, do you know what I mean? Like, yeah, not feeling like he really Yeah, there's no heat, thank you, Jenny. Correct. It's just sort of like it's like are they best friends? Are they siblings? Or are they together? It's that's not her fault. This is the writers. I've done no justice.
Speaker 1: But you mean Brandon has to be Brandon has to be fueled for Brandon's storyline, the lack of connection there, there has to be something that's.
Speaker 2: Like they're trying to be like Moonlighting, remember Bruce Willis and Sybil Shepherd, because they're like, what will we get each other for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: A pen?
Speaker 4: Dun?
Speaker 2: Dun. It's just like god, just like you don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you just reminded me of something, So I'm giving you a pen. Luke and I we developed a show and pitched it. It didn't get bought. I don't know why, but it was kind of like that Cagney and Lacey vibe what I don't with the two of you. Yeah, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: Why did this? Were you detective?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like I can't remember exactly this.
Speaker 2: We We then went on to do a detective show, and you never told me that you and Luke.
Speaker 1: I forgot until just now.
Speaker 2: We're going to be detectives like Hagney and Lacy, but more like Bruce Willison Sivil Shepherd with the sexual chemistry. Yes, and we never have to see this.
Speaker 1: Well, my friend Jennifer Hoppy wrote it with us. And what how did get to pick it up? I feel like she pitched it to me. I really don't know we pitched it to her. I can't remember, but I remember being in a room pitching it and what year?
Speaker 2: Can you try to identify the year? Try? Now you're asking a lot of her I know, scan it back. That hurts. This is hurting. I can't. I can't do it like to Was it post two thousand obviously, because.
Speaker 1: For our show tour it was before so after?
Speaker 2: Okay, So it was this in the tens? Maybe it was in the twenty tens.
Speaker 1: Maybe before or after? What I like about you? I cannot remember.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, what I like about you was two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and two. What I like about you was two thousand and two to two thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, So maybe this was two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that sounds about right. No, but two thousand and eight you were on the nine O two or zero we don't speak of.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just three episodes, right, that is seriously a huge bummer. I'm not gonna lie. It's just a huge bummer.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Back to the other dumb storyline.
Speaker 1: Who is this guy Buffalo Joe? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Tom Miller? You know what's really crazy? On the thing I was looking at on do you know what? Like the Wikipedia thing? It's not Wikipedia, but it's like called fandom, and that's how I find the cast. They actually I accidentally called him Victor Malone, but it's Miller, right, Victor.
Speaker 1: Malone is the dad we saw him in the video. Oh and then she crawls across the bed and stares at him.
Speaker 2: Say thank you. I was so confused by this thing that I'm like, who is Victor Malone? Are they calling together wrong name?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I forgot we had that scary flashback.
Speaker 1: I think Val says that he was her first she does back in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Do they never hook up in that bed? They're just cuddling right watching the video.
Speaker 1: I kind of like it that they're going slow. Yeah, there's so much that's going to be unraveled with this, I'm sure. And I'm really curious because David doesn't like him straight.
Speaker 2: Out of the gate. Can we talk about my favorite part?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: What? Okay? Tom comes into the club and David's there, and David's like, h who are you? And he's like, I'm looking for Valor. And then he's like, I'm a part owner of this club, and you like, who says come back to screwing in your light bulb? But why wouldn't he have said like I'm one of the owners. Can I help you or like own? He's like I'm half owner. It's like, oh, god's writing.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it. I thought that was hilarious though. And then she comes out and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, Tom, she I mean flies down those stairs.
Speaker 2: I was scared for her. She was Excession trip.
Speaker 3: She like flew down their stairs. Her voice went up office.
Speaker 1: You know, it reminded me of like an old time movie. The way she said Tom. It was like.
Speaker 3: Tom, Yeah, oh my god, I've never seen.
Speaker 1: Her video four days before right with that way, like oh, we'll.
Speaker 2: Put on a crazy wig and it'll seem like it was eight years old.
Speaker 1: I thought she looked amazing in that dress that I like that dress so much that she would have prom But also, yeah, her hair looked incredible. I thought it was Briscilla Pressley at first, because it's kind of like a boof.
Speaker 2: I just don't care. How many episodes are we gonna have to have?
Speaker 4: Tom?
Speaker 1: You don't care about Tom either. I don't what's going on with you, Amy, what's going on in your personal life? Something's changed. I feel like something's changed.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden. This is Everything's wonderful, But I just don't care. I'm so sorry. I just want Here's why, guys, Here's why I want you all to be interacting. I'm getting Steve with a woman I don't care about, and Claire kind of barking at him. Donna's at her dad's, You're with Mark, Brandon's like just with like Tracy and she's like, oh, sop to me about something that you did it till Killy, Oh my god, god, that voice and this random dude with Valerie, and David's fully with Donna. Although did you guys see the ear the ear kiss, the ear nibble? Oh my god, it was almost you like that PG thirteen that.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me. You thought that was good?
Speaker 2: Wait? Who nibbled Who's ear?
Speaker 1: David nibbled Donna's ear.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was one of those times when I'm seeing Brian and Tory as opposed to David and Donna, because it was so natural. He's like giving you the massage, and then he wanted to play.
Speaker 1: I was so jealous in that moment. He's like, oh, I want it, doesn't even if it's him. I want somebody to rub my back.
Speaker 2: She's that's the spot, and I wanted to be like, but yeah, he totally like Tory, you didn't see that. He like ate your ear, but in a very nice, sensual way.
Speaker 1: She was like, not given off the vibes of let's go further, She was given off the vibes of get back to my back.
Speaker 2: Rub. I thought it was kind of romantic. There's so much more chemistry between you and Brian than Jenny and poor Mark. Well, yeah, that's night and day. Well, I mean god, that's almost insulting.
Speaker 1: I mean I think that was the point question Mark.
Speaker 2: The awkward come home from the date, Like.
Speaker 3: Jenny can have chemistry with anyone and you crack the bed, like, you're not even pulling it off anymore.
Speaker 1: Kelly's not into him at all. You know. I've always said I could have chemistry with a doorknob.
Speaker 2: You can't, and she can.
Speaker 3: And she pulled it off at first with this dude, but like it then just net.
Speaker 1: No, something changed.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm into Valerie and Tom. They were cute. I don't like him.
Speaker 1: He's hot. I want to know his secrets. There's something going on under there.
Speaker 2: I don't like him. It's because I know him. I don't. I don't like him.
Speaker 1: Wait, you don't like him because you know him. You know him.
Speaker 2: We all know him. We do Keane Koy, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know him?
Speaker 4: Dacoy?
Speaker 2: Did you say coy?
Speaker 1: This is a joke right now, Kane McCoy, I'm supposed to know him.
Speaker 2: What is happening in my life? I have to leave what I don't understand loop me in on it because I don't know. You got it last.
Speaker 3: Week when we were like, oh, Kane buccoy's coming, You're like, ooh, oh, oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course I know, right, I can't remember. A lot has happened this week. A lot has happened. I've been under a lot of stress and I can't remember. Please tell me, please, he.
Speaker 2: And Tiffany dated? Is this not correct? In real life? It does seem like that. That can't has really okay? I don't know. I don't know. I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: No, you're probably one hundred percent right. I just don't remember it. They dated.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 3: I almost for a moment couldn't remember if you dated him or she ate And I'm like, no, she was with Peter.
Speaker 1: I absolutely did not date him. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I know, but you guys were like the Bobbsey twins, so it was hard to separate the two of you.
Speaker 1: I don't know him. Maybe I hang out with him. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: It seems like Tiffany did not date him, but we could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Can you please tell me what's happening for you right now?
Speaker 2: She won?
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe she didn't date him, Abe, they for sure we're hooking up.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? It does seem like that in the scene because they are so wearing his jackets.
Speaker 1: So I swear to god, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I fine, call her and ask her.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't. I don't have her new number.
Speaker 2: Let's get Cane pecoy on. He's cute, Caane pikoy.
Speaker 3: He's to go out with you guys, like you know, you guys would go out on the town.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's find him. When did I go out on the town. I guess there was a period of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope you can find him because he hasn't been acting since two thousand and one, but he was on the Nanny. Oh my gosh, you guys, he's become kind of famous. He is the co founder and president of Zen Foods. That feels like something you would like, Jenny sixteen years of industry experience in the food industry.
Speaker 1: Woh, you guys.
Speaker 2: He went on to be like a serious business man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that, you guys.
Speaker 2: He literally is legit at this. It's kind of like one of those food delivery type things.
Speaker 3: I want to like this entire episode. Look, am I right jenmuch? This is the most energy she's had the entire episode.
Speaker 2: Read you the industry he has. This is breakfast blueberry Recota crepe with fresh blueberry compote. Then lunch is sliced grilled beef and Asian mixed greens. With Japanese ginger dressing. Eda Mommy with strawberries is your snack. Chicken parmesan with eggplant and sauteed spinach is your dinner. Mexican chocolate snickerdoodle is dessert.
Speaker 1: That does not sound healthy. I'm just gonna go out delivery service crack. But it's called zen. Why would it be called zen?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it looks amazingly good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jen, I think we figured out what happened to her today. There's nothing, and yet she's angry. Yeah, she's angry.
Speaker 1: We have to get a guy on Okay, Okay, we will. Elizabeth is reaching out to We are going to get him. I feel like we've covered it all. We've covered it all and then some What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it perked up though.
Speaker 1: You really feel like you got a second wind.
Speaker 2: Now you need a blueberry rocotic crap.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you why you're on a high. What do you rate it?
Speaker 2: Seven? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's pretty low for you though, six and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, yeah, I couldn't imagine giving a five.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I'm gonna mark this day down in my calendar.
Speaker 2: What do you give it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it an eight. What in the world maybe at eight point five? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because you liked your no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I love the drama. I love the suspense. The suspense, yes of is Brandon gonna get it? Is Mark gonna get it? Is Donna going to save a life? And then vallacies her dad, and then Mark and then and Kelly break. I just I thought there was a lot of drama.
Speaker 2: I will say bravo Jason Priestley in the directing of the doctor Martin and Donna on the different phones and the tension calling the pharmacan is she with her cat? Uh? With her cat? I was like, again, Oz, Susie, missus susy. Okay, I give it a seven point five?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, write this down in history. We rated an episode higher than Amy Sugarman.
Speaker 2: You're sticking with it? Six point five? Six point five? Yeah. I did not think it was great.
Speaker 3: But it is the last episode of Mark Reese, so you don't want to mark it.
Speaker 2: Up a five half point No, that would have taken shocked. I liked him as a real person, but he was not good in this show.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wait, who's who's Hewle? Houser.
Speaker 2: Hule Houser.
Speaker 1: He made a cameo appearance in this episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, Easton seems like he knows he really jumps.
Speaker 1: And tell us who hughle Houser is.
Speaker 2: The guy that wanted to talk to Brandon about Minnesota.
Speaker 1: California's Gold. Yeah, wait wait what what's wait?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait rewind? What is California Gold? Easton?
Speaker 2: California's Gold was a program on PBS and he would explore interesting sites across the state of California and interview interesting people. Wow, he's he's no longer with us, but he's my god. That show was mega and he was so excited about everything. He'd be like, now we're here at the Candy Latter factory out in Laverne, California, and we're going to learn how these little chips are made.
Speaker 1: He had this crazy accent. Oh God, I love you so much.
Speaker 2: Right now you look him up, I know, I mean the name now Easton. He was the host of what California's Gold? California Gold, California Gold.
Speaker 1: Brandy you remember this one. He's a legend.
Speaker 2: I watched the reruns, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to google it, guys.
Speaker 2: Jenny you would love Fulhauser Eastern is correct, it was California's. As expected, Easton would never be wrong.
Speaker 1: Easton said, don't mess with me, r J.
Speaker 2: I have never heard of this. I know ba Arier back roads. Do you guys remember Bay Area back roads? No?
Speaker 1: Well you should, well you live in the Bay Area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like the same kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I'd be interested in seeing that.
Speaker 2: Like Easton said, he would talk about the most mundane stuff with such excitement that it was. It was comical with that without intending to be. That is like a micro from dirty jobs.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love seeing like things about those kind of jobs, like meaningless. Yeah, but they everybody's job has got a reason.
Speaker 2: So Brandon's grandma or grandpa?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, anyway, I thought you'd read to hire, but you.
Speaker 2: Know what, might I might give it a little bit more like who did I land that? Six? Six point seven point two?
Speaker 1: Ooh point two?
Speaker 2: Good talk, guys, good talk, Thank you fast.
Speaker 1: Yes, the next episode is the Phantom of See You.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's happening. Is it starting? Is it happening? Amy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Feels like it with that site stocking coming? Sure? Is this it? I hope? So I can only dream same, same, Got to kick it up a not.
Speaker 1: Why do you want to have a stock or so bad?
Speaker 2: Why do you want one so bad? You see that?
Speaker 3: Because I've been here seven seasons. I deserve one.
Speaker 1: You deserve stalker? Yes that? What does that equate to?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is it, This is where it begins. Al right, something to look forward to. Good stuff, all.
Speaker 1: Right, guys have a great week. Okay, let you guys won't