Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're rolling. We're talking about your boy Dalton, who went to Iowa linebacker.
Speaker 2: He was linebackers jacked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, walk on our first offseason he was driving his moped in traffic, looked to the side, ran in the back of a minivan at thirty five miles an hour.
Speaker 2: The end of his career.
Speaker 3: Ship Dalton, Yeah, Dalton, and he used to like I saw him in the hospital better than like the next day, and like he couldn't move. His whole shoulder was just done. Like he tore everything in his shoulder. He's on like stem cells and all that stuff. But he never played again.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. It looks fantastic now he does.
Speaker 1: He hit a minivan on a Chevy Silverado Chevy Svaro. Been like a cement.
Speaker 2: You've been done.
Speaker 3: No, like he they had like a photo of the minivan and like his it was his whole body was just through it.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Was he knocked out, was incapacitated?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was wild stuff. I know him on the show, tell the story Dalton. Shout out.
Speaker 4: No, shout out Dalton because he's like, hey, do you know the Fishers, Like, uh, because Cole, did you play with this smell.
Speaker 2: Him a cor boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like, I roomed with them.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, I roomed with his brother Sean and we were just out there chubbing.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, nice dude, Yeah, Stott, great linebackers. No matter what school you go to, you guys are all friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Especially online community is also and how you've grown the tight end community. I don't know how it was before you got there, but it seems like yours are a close knit group of guys. Before you say anything for a rolling this thing right now, should we talk about Chevy Silverado. We have one on the bus right now. We have a durable, reliable vehicle on the bus. Football season is over, that doesn't mean we're gonna stop rooting for our favorite team. That team is Chevy, It's franchise player, the Silverado, a truck with unstoppable grit and determination and George Kittle. According to JD Power, Chevy trucks have earned more New Vehicle Quality awards than any other brand, and that is some serious hardware. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more. Silverado as strong and dependable as the people who drive them. For JD Power twenty twenty or two US award information visit jdpower dot com slash Awards. This is getting to the point where we don't have to read that anymore. We did it. We did it from the hit the other day. Yeah, and you're crushing it too, like it's thanks. I've been reading a lot more. It's not me today though. It's about fucking George Kittle.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to unpack with George Kittle. Yeah, and I'm a little Let's talk about it, boys, I'm uncomfortable because you know, I consider us friends were nice shoes. By the way. Yeah, you look you look cool, but you always you look you always look cool. Yea. And right now I'm trying to be cool of how to operate this sometimes too cool? Okay, talk about it. Let's talk about it. The Drake Show, Drake, No, it wasn't. I wasn't Warner. What was Fred Warner? You had to go and get your your passport information. I texted you. You didn't text back. Was this this is in Scottsdale?
Speaker 2: But but you take I did take Actually this was just like before the Fred Show or something.
Speaker 4: You were doing something and you didn't get until late. I would dude, I was I was working twelve. I didn't know that was.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that was.
Speaker 1: You know, I think in this situation, I'm just trying to add on as much off to Scotts.
Speaker 2: So and they say here's your five next five day from eight am and we talking?
Speaker 1: Are we talking Pete? That's what?
Speaker 2: Who does it? Pete?
Speaker 1: Because that's so Pete.
Speaker 2: Now he's everywhere. He's he was like eight guys down there though.
Speaker 4: Pete is the man piece good people. He's Pete. He's a Marya and he like runs the show and he's like he's he's an A plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. He would like that though. Just go by Pete. He should just go by Pete. He rasking though he fucking rips.
Speaker 4: He's an A plus worker. He's a grinder and that's who we'll we'll get to know him too. It's you.
Speaker 1: Let's yeah, we should unpack this because it's the only way for me to truly feel comfortable during this episode.
Speaker 5: Do you want to do you want to narrate it? Would you like me to chime in?
Speaker 1: How do you want to do? Say what? I'll say what happened? And then you can say what what happened for you to start at the beginning, the Fred Warner thing. We'll call that a wash. I don't know what we were talking about with the Fred Warner that well. We wanted you to co host the episode.
Speaker 2: It didn't work.
Speaker 1: It just didn't.
Speaker 2: We just didn't want.
Speaker 3: I would I would have loved to be on the show that day and just completely roasted him in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: But I won't do that.
Speaker 1: He had a lot of great things to say about you, because you never.
Speaker 4: Against coming on You're never against coming on the show. I know, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: You are, yes, absolutely, Do you guys have a water?
Speaker 2: I could drink? You don't want, no problem, thank you. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so thirsty.
Speaker 1: No, no, dude, yank two of those waters. Water two, I'll take a water.
Speaker 2: Three water.
Speaker 1: This is one right behind you.
Speaker 4: By the way, Hey, I got one already, Jack right, bring three.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, let's start this, okay, So the.
Speaker 1: Thread of Warner thing happened. It's a wash. I did.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this has to do with Jeffree Starr because of what happened later in that evening, but Will and I were headed to the Drake party. Yes, and at Scottsdale Airport it was in a hangar. Very cool. We think we have passes on the list or to get inside, that should be no problem. There's gonna be a bunch of you know, No, I thought that was gonna be a bunch of general pop and then a bunch of people that were on the list as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sure everybody thought that. I also showed up two hours late? Did you show up too hours late? I was the latest person possible. Now shall we jump to shall we jump to him?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Shall we jump to his later?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, sure, we're standing outside of the gate. Yeah, and you guys, Shane, I saw you.
Speaker 2: Guys. I was sitting in the car.
Speaker 1: Hang on. I love your energy.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm here right now. We're even a lot of pre workout this morning.
Speaker 1: Boys of whatever.
Speaker 4: Dude we're with Shane Gillis shout out the boy and uh our little crew, and we had a crew like I get it.
Speaker 1: It was definitely a numbers game, he will, Shane, you don't know.
Speaker 2: That at first. I did not until I saw.
Speaker 4: You Christian Cemac the boy. Christian and we had just met that day that day, boy, like you.
Speaker 2: He's great people.
Speaker 4: He's calling trying to figure out how we can all get in, because it is it's a mob outside of this gate to get by the way.
Speaker 1: You feel disgusting when you're sitting out there trying to get any We thought we were just gonna walk in.
Speaker 2: George, That's what I thought. I was George.
Speaker 4: As we're figuring all this out with Christian and Shane, he's like, hey, I know we'll get in here.
Speaker 1: Cameras with the Jeffery Star stuff. We're going on.
Speaker 4: George texts or calls and we get on the phone and he's like.
Speaker 2: I saw you. I saw you. I was in a car.
Speaker 3: I was not going to go stand out there, and I was like, I watched you guys walk in and I was sat in the car.
Speaker 2: I was in the car for thirty minutes, and I.
Speaker 4: Go, yeah, we're about to go in. I think we're trying to get directed to some door. I don't know if it was text or a phone call, and.
Speaker 1: It was a phone call, and then information to me, I didn't know this, Like I see I'm like, oh.
Speaker 5: Come join, Like, well, I think we're about to get in.
Speaker 4: I'm on the phone with Christian and Giuse you know, teammates George, and George gets out of the car.
Speaker 1: We see the boy George.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just was on the phone a minute ago, a minute ago, and will go, Willo puts you there's George.
Speaker 1: There, there's the boys.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 1: So I started doing the fucking scoots through for sure. Three people excuse me, pardon, I don't know George.
Speaker 5: I know you you like it was a numbers game there.
Speaker 4: But but but us being on the phone a minute go and you walking like, there's the boy George and we're George is like getting escorted.
Speaker 5: We're like hey, I'm like, hey, just get right here. We're going in. And then this is where you for you thing.
Speaker 1: So George is holding the gates or with the security on, holding the gate, looking down. Yep, he's going this person, this person and then he peaks with it. He gets a peripheral on me and goes, oh, we all made got on the person right in front of me, goes, this is the last person right here, and that person walked through it.
Speaker 3: A hundred percent of what happened, It's a hundre percent happened that happened.
Speaker 5: What happened I'm looking at George, look at the.
Speaker 1: Gate, Georgie. He goes and then closing, and he just goes, I'm so sorry, guys.
Speaker 2: George, it's me.
Speaker 1: Literally closes my stummiest feeling I've ever had.
Speaker 4: Taylor walks in me and goes, I hate this so much. I was like, I'm going, Bro, that was brute. I go just on the phone, I'm going.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the night, you're leaving with your crew and you go, oh, you made it in as you're walking by me, I'm thinking, I am a fucking pedestrian out here.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: What a terrible feeling.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: No, that was a joke. No, that's exactly what happened. Because I'm sitting in the car and it's a cashp event. I'm a cash cash app athlete. I had Oh it was awesome. Josh Josh Allen, he got me the connection. Awesome though, Okay, it is Josh on the boy already came on here and go over here to leave the bus.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had to stop halfway through it. Yeah, that's amazing deal.
Speaker 3: So I was in like I was in conversations cash up like thirty texts for the last like five days before that, They're like, you have to have a complete set number and you can't have one extra person after this, So like you have ten tickets and I gave him ten names and they're like that's all you can do. And then my marketing guy, Pete the boy he could.
Speaker 5: Do the one rally and then it's like there he is.
Speaker 3: That's so like we got there and I like I said, like they said, don't show up any later than ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: I showed up. I'm pretty sure like eleven thirty because they're like, drinks not going on till one. Also, why do people not go on till one o'cross, bron, Let's just.
Speaker 3: Go on at like ten thirty and then let's have a night afterwards. Bro, Yeah, like what are we doing anyway? So we get there and I'm sitting in the car because I'm not getting out. And also that was one of my very first experiences with like hardcore paparazzi.
Speaker 2: That was really I mean, that was weird.
Speaker 4: And get the text to like ten people like this is a yeah, great concert, like madness.
Speaker 1: We're just happy we're having the conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, one undred percent me.
Speaker 1: Since February and so Claire.
Speaker 3: Is on my shoes, on my back and she's pushing me and pizza in front of me, and he goes ten people count them out, and I get to ten. I look at Taylor and I'm just like, I'm so sorry, Like.
Speaker 1: There's gonna look at you like that.
Speaker 2: I can do I can't do anything and no.
Speaker 3: And also, as soon as we got there the fire marshal they shut it down and that's why I asked you. Then the night, oh my gosh, you got in because they told me I was the last ten people that got in.
Speaker 2: They're like, no one else is allowed to even come in the show.
Speaker 3: That's what they told me. And I was like, well, that's just super inconvenient for all of the boys. And I apologize and hopefully in the future we can all just go in together from the start.
Speaker 4: The next day, it was either the next day or within the next the next yeah, true, yeah. George texted something like we can look but I was just like, oh, you're not going to talk about what happened. He goes, Hey, it's time to get over that.
Speaker 2: There's nothing I could do about it.
Speaker 4: Alpha's still talking about that. I think it's time to get over that. I was just like, Okay, damn, bro.
Speaker 2: I was on a heater after that was funny. You got a hat?
Speaker 1: Please? What do you need me to send the merch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are brutal. That was one of the That was the very I hate situations.
Speaker 3: Of many people down in the top three or one of the worst fields you ever feel, especially bore, especially when you're on a football team. Letting someone down here just like I have failed. That's just the person. And so that was a very That was a terrible moment for me. But we can move past that.
Speaker 1: We can.
Speaker 4: And then guys got in. We did wet also. It was it was the phone call. It's like, hey, how's it looking out there. I'm like, it's absolute chaos, but I think we're about to find the door and get in. And I'm like, you could probably roll with us, and he's like, okay, I'm pulling up, I can see you.
Speaker 1: I'll confine you.
Speaker 2: There's George.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm so sorry, Tailor, just like I'm analogy do the zombie apocalypse and we're all just trying to get in at the vaccine or whatever we need know what it is. You looked at me and close the door, knowing I'm about to get attacked by zombies, like I'm going I'm going to die, You're going down, Like, hey, you look me in the eyes, you yourself in the eyes.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to look you in the eyes either.
Speaker 1: The door was closing, I'm sorry, Taylor, and close and I just thought to myself, I gotta get the fuck out of here. Man, I hate this so much. We were driving Will and I were driving home. We actually got a little argument that night. I forget about what it is.
Speaker 2: There's probably five guys.
Speaker 1: And one of those things where we're like spatting at each other, and like the next morning was like, hey, man, I apologize. Well, I don't say I'm sorry too. But we left that and we're like, I'm glad we did it because I don't think like the next super Bowl, like next year's super Bowl, hopefully you're playing in it, we will not be to you know.
Speaker 5: You did that, and then you can just take it off.
Speaker 1: The situation like you had where it's like we for sure we're going to get put in there. Then I don't. I don't. I don't think it's worth going to It was cool to be for me to the boys in the back there seeing Drake like that's that was a rat situation going off.
Speaker 2: And that was fun.
Speaker 3: But just that's like my second concert I've gone to, and the first I went to was identical to that, right, except I had less plugs and so it was even more of a shit show. Get in and I was like, oh, it's not gonna be like that, because hey, I'm on a list.
Speaker 1: Dude, Like everyone was on the list. Everyone lot, Hey, we're on the list, like telling people behind us, like echoing, we're on the list. You know, we're on the list. And I'm like, fuck, dude, we're getting being in jail and be like I'm innocent. Everyone's saying the same list.
Speaker 5: But seeing him, seeing him perform that that close was pretty dope.
Speaker 2: Was It was very cool.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you're right, Mac is like a boy, wonderful bro. He's all time.
Speaker 4: We find each other there and we just started, you know, not dancing together, but dancing.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he's a fucking stuff. The boys is wonderful. We were before we were the drink thing. We were with him at the Burt Kreischer show and Bert has this thing. He already did it with the guys from KFC where one day he's gonna call me and Will and say, you have twenty four hours to get the spot. Your ticket's already paid for and we're gonna spend three four days with him or whatever. The KFC dudes went to Amsterdam with him. I don't know how you top Amsterdam, but we're with Kreischer and Chrysler's like, why don't you bring Christian McCaffrey with you? Like said that to him and us, and I would like to hang out Christian whatever whatever. The response My response no.
Speaker 4: When when he said it, I turned to you, I go, I was like, uh, I don't know if the Maac is the guy, Like we've been rocking with George. I feel like, don't you remember that were we were in the back room. I don't, but keep going because keep your saying nice things right now?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, no.
Speaker 4: All I basically said was like I think George probably not. But I'm like, you know, I don't know if we could just pass George and just go straight to Seemac to bring him on.
Speaker 2: The trip tag along. I fit in a suitcase dog.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You two.
Speaker 4: When he was talking about the plus one, you know, having the boys back even though we didn't know what was to come that night.
Speaker 1: That was the same night. That was the same night.
Speaker 2: It was all the same night. Yeah, we'll do all right.
Speaker 3: Also with that, Christian comes up. He goes, hey, I got like eight other guys coming. Do you think you can get him in.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, Christian, I have no pull here whatsoever. Dude. He was like, all right, I'll call my guy. And then he got eight guys in.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 2: He got all the plugs like low key dial, all the plugs.
Speaker 4: Was good at football. He's old man like he's they got it going on over there.
Speaker 2: They know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they know what they're doing. While we're sticking on the subject of Super Bowl, Oh yeah, let's talk about the NFC Championship game.
Speaker 2: What do you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys losing twenty five quarterbacks in a season and unfortunately losing that game, and then Trent Williams botting a safety, and then and then if you think brought party, if he stays healthy, you guys beat the field off eagles. And if you guys beat the field off eagles, you think you beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. That's probably where I wanted to go with this entire situation.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, let's where do you want to start.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the game. Your confidence going into that game obviously at all times off the charts, off the charts.
Speaker 2: We're on a twelve game winstera why would I doubt anything?
Speaker 1: And you guys are the only other team that's arguably the best put together in the NFL is the Eagles for sure, but you guys were seem like a just a destiny type of team, a cinderelative of team. Quarterback gets hurt. Party comes in, he's.
Speaker 3: Slicing right, Starting quarterback gets hurt, backup quarterback gets hurt, then goes in the third quarterbacks, which is wild. And you guys still found a way to win. And so going into the game, you're going into a very hostile environment. Oh yeah, fantastic staying to play And I love how the fans hate everything about everyone that comes around there. Yeah, it's amazing the guys. I don't want every fan to be like that, but it's a wonderful experience. Like when you do play there, whether you win or lose it because like my rookie year we played there. That was a year that they the Eagles won the Super Bowl, and I think they beat us by forty c J. Beth got sacked so hard by Fletcher Cox's his shoe came off. It was awesome, but we got booed out of the stame. I think we lost by like forty It was awesome. But then I've won there twice as well, So it's just like it's a wonderful place to play.
Speaker 1: Like hostile, hostile.
Speaker 2: They just they say the meanest things and I just appreciate them, even though the women and children that are there, it's so funny. Oh it's a great time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, confidence at an all time high.
Speaker 1: The video of Bosa Joey Boso walking in Oh yeah, we didn't see that. Yeah, that was a tough show. We've kind of gone over a little bit. Big fan of Joey, but that was a tough look for Joey.
Speaker 2: He lost that battle, he did, but it's the end of the day. He does not care.
Speaker 3: And he would say the exact same thing that he said to that guy in the camera, like, well, I do not care what your thoughts are, pinions of anybody else around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the butt buddies thing was funny. The rich thing is when usually if you if you pull the rich flex on people, that's a tough fucking deal.
Speaker 3: Don't pull, don't pull the I make one hundred and thirty seven and a half million dollars or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got something else.
Speaker 1: When you're laying people in Philly are grimlins, no disrespect, that's just how the world. They are fucking wild animals. They're egging, egging fans.
Speaker 2: Hey children, we pulled on you. Have you you played in Philly? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We pulled in and there was a kid, there's two probably thirteen year olds, and they had an eight foot tall middle finger cutout cardboard cutout, and like they read a crank and then the middle finger comes up no on the bus.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I was just laughing to myself, like what and they were just laughing too. I was like, you guys are awesome. Fuck you pussies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just thirteen years old. Thirteen years old, Oh so proud, like I brought up a good boy.
Speaker 2: Here there's two dads are behind both drinking a beer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, good off brand beer. You go, So why not go in and play quarterback yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm okay with that. It's the right.
Speaker 3: Look the NFL's it was like, oh why did this get play quarback? Why don't this guy get a shot? The NFL is not high school. You can't just put your best athlete in and just have him run around the edge and just be a dominant athlete.
Speaker 2: I mean you can't.
Speaker 3: And even in college and you can kind of that, like you've put a freak athlete back there. He might run for a couple of times, but like you're not gonna beat, like you said, one of the best built rosters in football with a wide receiver playing quarterback, you just like it might I don't even to know what's gonna be more competitive, Like I don't know what we really could have done differently. Sure, like Juwan Jennings is a wide receiver that was like a top five quarterback in high school. Sure you could have thrown him back there. Yeah go boals, you know I like that. Sure you could have tried that. But like at that point when Joshuan down too, he got hurt our four string guy and they score the next drive. So it's twenty eight to seven, Like the only way you're gonna win that game is to throw the ball forty times, and so like you put Swan back there. Yeah, who knows, maybe he throws a deep ball and he gets caught by Debo or a yuk or something. But like you're like, there's only so much you can do. And then we start running the ball. There's eleven guys in the box.
Speaker 4: Like that's what I'm saying. You basically just like run the ball. It's like, okay, it's just it's just over. When did you mentally admit throw it? Throw the ball deep the roster? I can throw that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I would say like maybe like eight minutes in the fourth quarter, I know we were down.
Speaker 2: We didn't was it.
Speaker 3: It would have been like thirty something to seven. I was like, well, the only way you can win is to throw the ball. Rock parties in the quarterback with throwing the left handed. It's like, I mean, there's there's nothing you could do, and like you could kind of like you could sense, like I think our sideline kind of when Josh got hurt that maybe like one drive after that, everyone was just kind of like, well this is pretty shitty.
Speaker 2: It's just like it is what it is.
Speaker 3: To go out yeah, it's just yeah, I mean, oh dude. And then like I so, people are like, you know, you just gotta work harder. I'm like, what do you mean work harder? Nothing I could have done? Like me personally, there's nothing I could have done differently in that game, not a single thing.
Speaker 2: There's nothing.
Speaker 5: You should have worked harder and maybe you would have won the game.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, you're.
Speaker 2: That has nothing to do with anything. We've two quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're you're You're not winning the game, period. I just want to see bombs like I don't want to see it. Just an effort. Yeah, it's just you know what I mean. I was just like, let me sling that motherfucker. Dude, did you mention the Shanahan that you could throw the ball?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I have a torn labor. I can't throw football very well. Okay, fair enough, I'm saving it first spring play. At some point, I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna throw a touch on at some point in my career, do you think so? Yeah, that's the goal. I could see that happening. Would that be sick?
Speaker 1: That'd be awesome?
Speaker 2: Scored a touch on, haven't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I've all yes, I've scored a touchdown, but you fucking scored it. Yeah, I've scored a touchdown. I think throwing a touchdown wild be dope or maybe no, lineman, you guys are undred first pass? Hell yeah, that'd be sick.
Speaker 5: You think the pass would better than catching one.
Speaker 1: A bomb, like into a real tight coverage?
Speaker 2: Whatever to me? Something? Are you lefty? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh you're gross? Dude? Have you not know you're right?
Speaker 4: But I want to know why you're saying that you'll left these dive sooner than righties?
Speaker 1: That's time wild? Yeah you can't look that up. No, but this is not that's not the play. But this is the game.
Speaker 2: Oh we Jack has watched this highlight. Seen the highlight about thirty two times thirteen yards right there where you start losing old legs.
Speaker 3: How fast were you like in your head You're like fast, That was fucking fast in your head? There were you like run as fast as my head? I was like, just run as fast as you can. Then I I didn't feel nobody. So I looked back and I saw a ninety seven ago. Oh I'm definitely out running him. I am solid.
Speaker 1: I got the crazy thing about this is the play before Jack we called this. We called the same play and if it was zone, we were going to check it into a run. And that's what happened. We had to check it into a run. So we went and did it and then they ran man the next play. They literally kept me back out there because when we report as an off, it's a lineman. Yeah, you have to leave for a play. And so I thought it was dead. I was so hype and then it was dead and I started running back to the sidelines to take a playoff, and they go, hey, go back in there, like go and I was like, no, fucking ship, here we.
Speaker 2: Go back on that. Williams right there.
Speaker 4: So looking at two thousand cases, which is like zero zero, zero percent of the nine years younger. Everybody that's tuned in, here's an educational piece for you. The average age of death from a left hander was about nine years younger than that of a right hander. That's from the BBC. That's a inappropriate website. No, that's a that's a very credible website. Yeah, dude, that's a bit. That's a big piece website. Damn that BBC. Dude says that.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, you guys are wild and out here. What you crazy, dude?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: False, he just says, No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's believe snoops, I believe.
Speaker 2: Snop for BBC, why it's a credible It really is a credible incredible resources.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't be credible and not know what BBC means just because.
Speaker 4: Your horny doesn't make it not for BBC BBC news.
Speaker 2: Brother, that sh it's fake. Look, that's not at all.
Speaker 1: It's not at all.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. W yeah wait, I don't know if anything is real at this point.
Speaker 1: Is it not the fucking wildest climate in the world right now? What is this left handedness? Bro? And females got quick?
Speaker 2: They chilled my mom's lefty?
Speaker 1: What were I brother? You believed that Taylor is well my mom, you're left handed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll say a left handed. When you throw the football, the spin is different.
Speaker 1: The other different way Australian toilet and that's.
Speaker 2: It's a lot different. You catch it.
Speaker 1: Really, you get the right handed too.
Speaker 2: You're ambidextrous. Why did you play quarterback first dog for you guys? Why not?
Speaker 1: You know exactly what needed you for that? My knee couldn't needed that help. I try to play that, and you need that. I needed that. I thought, Oh, that's a good opportunity lose. What is it you'll call me? This is before he went on the day out on the daily. Yeah, you guys, you trying to complain for the forty nine ers. I go no, And he's like why. I was like, because you guys have the best left tackle in the history of the NFL. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And would you say, I said, play right doc? No, why not?
Speaker 1: Because I'm not amadextrous like that. You just said you were ambdextri Well, I can. I can do things with my right hand. You don't put a limit on yourself.
Speaker 2: Man, No, dude, wouldn't it be cool if you wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Cool if you just came out for one year and you're just like, oh, wow, first team All Pro right tackle and then you do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: To be first team All Pro. I would be like this, you want win it?
Speaker 2: You that mindset.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right in that situation. But now I'll play this. I'll be the sixth offensive linement. Great vibes, it would be great vibes. What a roster to be on, what a super studded roster on you let the tea to power and get a super Bowl ring with the boys.
Speaker 3: You'd hang out with our equipment guys all day. They're they're at the top.
Speaker 1: I'll be in.
Speaker 5: I'll be an equipment guy. Come out for you whatever you would love, Give me a pollo.
Speaker 2: They're on there.
Speaker 3: They started their beer softball league. They play every Thursday night. I go whenever I'm there Fortas. It's an absolute riot, dude.
Speaker 5: Nothing, There's nothing like being close with the equipment team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially when they're awesome. I think the.
Speaker 1: Equipment guys are always like the best group of dudes in an NFL frands majority of the time. Yes, I haven't heard a lot of bad stories about Equy. No, Titans guys are great. The Chargers guys are great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's because when George got his package, he said, hey, you might ship in and box off for the equipment guys.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, they are the fucking boys.
Speaker 2: They were so hype. They were so hype, dude.
Speaker 4: There's you know when I did it for the Raiders, it was like one of those ends, right, You're like, hey, you guys have taken care of us enough and you just get them.
Speaker 2: Give them a whole bunch of Oh, yes, dude, you gotta do Yeah, what a feeling. They're fantastic. You wanted do you want to talk about n SC champions game? Do you want to talk about THEO your call?
Speaker 1: Let's not. Let's let's stay on track with the NSC Championship game. We got time, We got about what twenty five thirty more minutes?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got lots of time because you have.
Speaker 5: Your curling practice, which we all would love to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but super fun.
Speaker 1: You've been so close so many times with the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, three NFSC Championship games in four years. Yeah, super Bowl?
Speaker 1: So this one, like is it defeating it all to you? Or is just more more chip for that shoulder?
Speaker 3: M Like I've had people like, after we love we lost against the Rams, like what two seasons ago now, But people were like, like, we're losing that is worse and losing the super Bowl. And I was like, I think you're one hundred percent wrong, and I still stand by that. I think losing super Bowls ten times worse because you make it there. But that's an extra two weeks of your season, of your offseason two and you lose it, and then you're like, well, like what I do differently? Like how much more effort? How much more work can you put in? What did I like? What could I get better at? And you go back and you try to get better and all that stuff. But like losing this Champion game still definitely sucks, especially loose back to back ones, but being there, you know, it's an awesome experience. But this time, like losing like when we lost to the Rams, that definitely that really sucked, just because like it was a close game, we had an opportunity, we didn't seal it. But this time is like looking back in that game, like I can watch every clip and I would like I played ahell of a game, Like there's nothing I would have done different. They like I ran good routes into three that I did run? Yeah yeah, and I you know I played pretty well in the run game too, Like I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything bad and you know I opened up a couple of lanes. Christian almost broke my ribs one time. It was awesome, but like its just it is what it is, and it's like, yes, it sucks because there's nothing I like, I'm just gonna go back and start grinding again, like, hey, let's get back to work, you know, try to you know, get back there and this time to take the next step and get back to the super Bowl and take the step after that and actually win it. But it's just more of a like are you are you? Are you kidding me? Like that's like, that's the way this this, that's the way this is gonna go.
Speaker 4: When you lose three championship games, alright, lost to we've been we won one of them.
Speaker 1: One one of them. That's right, that's right, the super Bowl. Thanks. I kind of miked up with him. I will be back here. I will question ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt this episode to bring you an atery and that atery it is Duke Canon. The boys that Duke Cannon are back on the bus and here keeping everybody looking great and smelling great. Everyone knows the off season is the best time to put in the work dude, and Duke Cannon makes hard work grooming goods for hard working dudes. From their thick body wash to their big ass bricks of soap and andy PRIs prins and deodorants. Duke Cannon has your back. And your pants. I'll say it once to say a thousand times. The cooling, the cooling deodorant, my god, doesn't make you feel good, especially with this heat coming right right around the corner. It's gonna be a nice little deal. Also, big gess brick of soap. Put it in a little loof of sleeve. Scrub that up. You're exfoliating and you're getting such old miners face wash coal miners face wash.
Speaker 2: Thats.
Speaker 1: Also use use code bust and ten at checkout on Duke Canon dot com for ten percent off courtesy of the Boys, or pick up your favorite products at your local target retailer. With that being said, please subscribe on subscribe resubscribe all that all that stuff tell somebody about this show. And back to this episode, Oh that shit goes hard.
Speaker 4: What's what's the worst headline you feel like you hate seeing coming out of it? Because people talk about coach Shanahan when he gets.
Speaker 1: To the big game.
Speaker 2: M yeah people quarterback?
Speaker 4: Is it quarterback drama? Like, what's the what's the worst headline you hate seeing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: It's just getting so close.
Speaker 3: This one wasn't like as bad like again, like and everyone was like kind of crapping on shan Andan. They're like, well, you should have put someone else in a quarterback again that was me. Yeah, I know again again like you put your fastest guy back there and just run out. It's like, there's not like there's it's the NFL. It's not high school in college, like you can't just put in a great athlete like sure, like yay, I would I have love to see it. Yeah, I mean maybe, but like we're not winning that game. After Josh Johnson.
Speaker 1: Goes no, but you could do some move the pocket, some qab nine yeah.
Speaker 2: Thing, it's more of just.
Speaker 4: The creative of trying to do it, because again, even if you played so you're not winning the game.
Speaker 5: It's just like why are we just running the ball in double reverse?
Speaker 1: If you're in that situation, you literally move the pocket type of pass and go boys go crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, Like so there there's definitely maybe a couple of other things we could have tried. But after Josh got heard and they scored the next drive and it was twenty to seven, it's just like the game's not like unless our defense just says we get four forst funnels where you turn them all like there's not much we're doing in that trual question, Like there's.
Speaker 4: Just not Here's when you're live betting that game too, thinking like you're gonna some margin, try to get some kind of win somewhere, you know what I mean, Like, Hey.
Speaker 2: We gotta and you come back and play the following year.
Speaker 4: Do what what if I live bet? Can I come back and play the following year? Yeah, I would say so. I mean, you know, he's getting calls. Wills not in calls. You should get calls by calls. One there's been one he's gotten call. Thank you, I've gotten call. Yeah, but got the call, you know, oh singular a. But you need his one brother that is usually need one team to want you.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: We we as you know, we tried last year. But I was gambling in the season. But at the same time, I was a free agent, like I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Kittle textus all the time about him gambling.
Speaker 2: To joke about but no chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that is. I would love to try it. We're gonna try and see if.
Speaker 2: I hope you get a shot.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Last year I was still fucking hung up on that. But you know, it is what it is in your experience getting blown out. Yeah, it's almost easier to get over those games than losing close ones. Yeah, act, it is easier to get over those games.
Speaker 1: Like you can get over if you're getting beat by that many points eight minutes less than your quarterbacks are out, you can kind of look sit there and go, hey, it is what it is. We lost, but you missed. You lose one of like a missed field goal, Like fuck, that pains there immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't. That one doesn't go away very No, that that takes a while. That lingers a little bit. Yeah, dude, I don't know, like it definitely there's lingering. I always talked about like when you lose, it's kind of like hits you in waves and like you can't stop thinking about it. And then like the more this time passes on, like waves kind of hit less and it's not as big of a wave, but there's still waves and it still hits you once in a while and you just go through like a ten second depression.
Speaker 2: That's just kind of how it is.
Speaker 3: But it just comes kind of less and less and like I haven't really dealt with that one for I don't know, like two months.
Speaker 2: So like I got over it.
Speaker 3: I got over this one pretty quick because my might I just tried to take away what are the great things that happened? One, I had a good seat in football. I gotta go on an awesome vacation with my wife, and I'm the healthiest has been after a football season. It could be a lot worse. It could be way worse. And then, like honestly, like all I wish is I just wish pretty wouldn't I would have just in this scenario, especially after like John Lynch came out and said, like brock perty is the leader of the clubhouse, he said that yesterday. I just rish that Pertty would have gotten hurt and so that I would have gotten a full off season with him because I haven't had an off season with the quarterback in three years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shit, it's very frustrated.
Speaker 3: I bet I just want All I want to do is catch passes from the I just want to catch passes from whoever the starting quarterback is throughout the entire season.
Speaker 1: Is he going to be a tighten you?
Speaker 2: Perty?
Speaker 3: I mean you can't throw. I'll invite him and he can just come be a vibe. Maybe you can learn how to throw lefty rock. Maybe plan ahead this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here is no question he should definitely, Like if you want to be the best, you got to prepare like the best.
Speaker 2: Maybe I see Mahome's toss at left hand and once.
Speaker 1: There's no question them do a lot of weird things knowing. Uh, do you think you guys beat the Chiefs?
Speaker 3: Like I said, I never have any doubt in my head going into a football game. So yes, hundred percent, I think we would have been the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Now. Granted, don't get me wrong. You no, don't get me wrong with me, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: Holmes and Kelsey's connection like these last couple of years has been absolutely silly to watch.
Speaker 1: Stupid.
Speaker 2: It's unreal. If you were a divisive coordinator going against the Chiefs, would your game can not be I'm gonna put an outside linebacker line up over Kelsey on every play with the guy playing a man coverage behind him and just tried to not let him off one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Leavonte David did it straight up in the Super Bowl a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: That's why you come out.
Speaker 1: You have to. Now.
Speaker 3: Granted, Kelsey did finish like over one hundred yards, but like a lot of those were sure, a lot of those are, you know, when they're down by twenty. But it's just like the Patriots are the only team that's ever slowed down Travis at all. Everyone else just like, yeah, our best guy can cover him one on one, or Arth Nickel can cover him one on one, who's usually the third best cover guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Bro, He's at over one thousand yards seven years in a row for a reason. Yeah, let's just put an average guy on him. It's just like, what are people think you It's like.
Speaker 1: Even even a good guy like one on one is just never gonna work.
Speaker 2: Else he's six six, two fifty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you gonna?
Speaker 2: You're gonna? I don't you can put Darius lay on him. He's still still eight inches short of than He's unreal.
Speaker 3: That's just that's one thing I've just never understood. I'm just like, wow, I just double top cover him. Maybe I don't know, but like i'd rather I love seeing Kelsey go off. It's a super fun to see and I it's really fun just to see like the standard he sets in the wide receiver and I'm just like, holy shit. He also blows meybe that he's the twenty six highest paid wide receiver in the league.
Speaker 2: If you compare him to a wide receiver, Yeah, that is crazy. Are there twenty receivers you would take over? Travis kelcey? No, come on, let's fix that. It's probably like seven.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: Maybe I love that it's fair in the flag for the boy. Yeahde if you.
Speaker 3: And like, he doesn't need the money, and like, I know that he's like, I don't need money. I just want to win Super Bowls And I respect the shit out of that, and I really do.
Speaker 1: But why not be a cake eater and have both?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like and in this situation, he might not be able to, you know, get those contracts. And that's totally fine. And like he has the money, he's totally set. But it's just like if he was on any other like if they if any other team could afford him, if he was a wide receiver, you.
Speaker 2: Would have to pay him twenty five million dollars. Yeah, you have to. How ares getting thirty?
Speaker 1: Do you think? I love that if you were, if the rules were reversed, you were on the Chiefs, you'd have as much success as he has.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, we're two completely different football players.
Speaker 3: Now, I yes, I do think I'd be very successful in that offense still, which like it's very.
Speaker 1: Seven years running over different football players, Like you run great routes.
Speaker 3: I do, but it's just like, well, one of his connection with Mahomes, like you can see like like from Mahomes rookieyear to now, like the things that they do together, like they'll just traves would just be like, hey, they'll just like you have the middle of the hashes get open in the time end of the play and he could run a ten yard basic you're in a tenured out, he could hook it up at five you're in a shallow like they just to have this ultimate freedom and that you can't develop that unless you've played with somebody for a long time. So like if you put me in the Chiefs offense like this year, I don't know if it would look exactly like it.
Speaker 2: I think I'm so.
Speaker 3: I know I'm a really good football player, but just their connection and how good they are together, Like that's one of the most unique relationships you can see on a football field.
Speaker 4: Is that why you're happy that Lynch came out and said brock perty is the leader that clubhouse.
Speaker 3: Yes and no, I mean, like I want to be competitive. I'm super pumpedoo signed Sam Darnold. Like I think he's a good quarterback. Sam Bertie Lance still like Trey Lance is a super high steel and there's so many things that he could do. He's an unreal army. Is this mobility. He's a big guy. He can run the ball. I mean, his injury is a complete fluke. Like the injuries happened, like just it is what it is. Just one day you're unlucky and then they're just ruined some stuff. But like, so we have three very capable quarterbacks. I'm just excited about that now. I just wish the guy that was hurt was the guy that who is hurt was available just to throw me the ball all the time. So like, I'm just excited to see what happens. But hey, like four straight years of quarterback controversy, baby.
Speaker 4: That's right, I know, and still still go deep in the playoffs. It doesn't matter the most important position in sports. I know, what are we doing shot out Jimmy by the way. Oh yeah, the boy, yeah, good boy. The Ersners are the Raiders. You gonna win the AFC West because of Jimmy.
Speaker 2: G They were supposed to last, right them in Denver. Yeah, that didn't go very well. That's all right, New Year, New Year, two years. Do we think the Raiders are taking the West this year? No, you don't believe in Jimmy. No, I just don't think anyone's gonna beat Patrick and Travis.
Speaker 4: Oh no, bro, they're getting old, They're getting old and tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: Did you see the offer Jimmy gout? I know you saw it?
Speaker 2: Oh the brothel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta, I gotta send you the video some some no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't know. I know way too eagerly there's a video. Where's the link.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a handsome guy. I just want to see these.
Speaker 2: Work, chin line.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: But there's some of these, like these Vegas fans like did a video. It's like, I gotta show it too. But there's like Jimmy, it's a whole like three minute song about him coming to the Raiders getting free secks.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny. Bro.
Speaker 5: Legit a brothel came out, Chicken the Chicken Ranch.
Speaker 1: What a fucking name? What a pool too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What a name?
Speaker 5: Saying as he is, what free sex for life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Damn Like Jimmy g needed that right Yeah, yeah for the rest of us. Bro you're married, you're good. Yeah, well you know, you know, I'm thinking for JP, for.
Speaker 3: The boys, that's what you're saying. You're saying, it's for the boys who are no longer. No, you're not wrong. You know he's gonna do just fine. Yeah, he's gonna do just fine.
Speaker 1: You think uscle once? Is that? Who's that one of the one of the chickens?
Speaker 4: What were the comment What were the conversations? Is that the one from the Chicken Ranch that came out?
Speaker 1: I think so I would assume.
Speaker 5: What were the conversation like the one time where it was.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking at that, I didn't see that, or it.
Speaker 4: Was in uh it was in the headlines that he took the porn star on a date. What were the conversations like in the locker room.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was just clowning them a little bit, but like it was. One of Shanahan's favorite running jokes was porn Star Jimmy. He really enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: What do you got going on?
Speaker 1: This? Fingers crawling?
Speaker 2: Are you sweating back there? Dog? Jeez, Louise. No, he was.
Speaker 3: Just clowning once in a while, but he was like, yeah, well worth it.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, yeah, go off, Jimmy.
Speaker 3: That was fun too, because I was like right after my rookie season too, and so it's just like, I don't know, I went like my rookie season. I had no idea what to expect the NFL. We were zero to nine, and then Jimmy came in and he won five straight like we were the hottest team in the NFL. Yeah, we beat the Titans. You guys came into us playing a terrible football team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should have fucking won that game.
Speaker 3: We won a two minute drive Robbie goldfield goal for the win. I had a nice twenty five yeard catchdown the middle. Didn't even know what the play was, just gassed to be found. Yes, right, Oh, I totally did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know whole lot of my rookie year. Still don't know that much, but I'm learning. Yeah, you're student, Yeah, I'm student of the game.
Speaker 1: The game off so much. Yeah, and then this hot new quarterback the off season.
Speaker 3: And then Jimmy took us to Vegas, which was awesome, so much fun. Just that was my first Like I went to Vegas my rookie season with Trent Taylor. We bought thirty dollars Southwest tickets or no tas and fly into Vegas and we rented our own like got on the Aria website, got a room, no plugs, no help, no nothing, stood in line at a club like and it's had a great time. And then we went with Jimmy and it's just like everything is just access to anything that you want to go. Here's your table, here's these Hey, there's women over there. I'm just like I'm just gonna sit over here and watch Jimmy do his thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wild being being a like an audience member watching Jimmy work must be something special.
Speaker 3: Dude, I swear to I swear it was like a it looked like tender in real life. It was just like it was just like he was like no, yes, no, you feel that.
Speaker 1: That's Chris Tucker and uh, it was just it was Ryan Gosling and crazy stupid love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like d like me.
Speaker 5: And Rush Hower where he's in the massage parlor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking him out being like two other ris, like, is this what the NFL is? Like?
Speaker 3: This is what it's supposed to be. No, it's not like that's not doesn't happen for everybody. That does not happen for everybody.
Speaker 1: Was I'm just gonna sit over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just gonna I'm gonna drink my tequila pineapple, my bud light and just relax.
Speaker 1: I'm having the pineapple.
Speaker 3: The list just makes you like I'm on the beach. Also, you drink like two of them, you get a decent buzz, cause I do a double shot, get a decent buzz, and everything tastes like water after that.
Speaker 1: That's a big Drake thing, isn't it. Drake's begging the tequila pineapple. I only know that from Sunday conversation. I didn't listen to it, so I didn't even listen to it. I just listened to the highlights. Say, the highlights they put out there amazing. Actually what I think, Well, how long are those? I like four or five minutes long. I did watch that then, because he did. I remember that now. It was like his biggest one. That was Caleb's like a great white buffalo.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, how did they get Drake? Good for you? Man?
Speaker 1: It seems like you and Drake have a bit of a situation because you guys, you went to the Drake party and now.
Speaker 2: He's coming to Bridgetown.
Speaker 3: June nineteenth. Yeah, June nineteenth, day before, day before tight in you, day.
Speaker 1: Before tighten you. I know, what are you going on around June twenty seventh?
Speaker 2: Huh? Why this would be a big get. This would be a gay git. Where we're going?
Speaker 1: I talked to you about June nineteenth. We've moved to June twenty seventh. I'm not going to drop too many names here, but Bert Kreischer's in. That's that's significantly better for me. Yeah, significantly better. You willing to shake on it now?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Check your phone. This is worth this is worth waiting for. Let's do one of these. Let's do one of these.
Speaker 1: I'm ready, no, get your other hand, ready give you.
Speaker 3: My wife actually sent me her Google calendar which has my whole life in it.
Speaker 2: Come on, be again. Date June twenty seventh, twenty twenty three of this year, of this year. What's a tuesday?
Speaker 1: It is a tuesday?
Speaker 2: What time do we start dune and then you guys show up on Wednesday? Runner outes with me?
Speaker 1: Done? Well, we'll pay for the IVY in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, Wait I can't shake two? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's the Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah like that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Where Wait, you guys get in one barn workout.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's so easy. That's so easy. Done done.
Speaker 2: I locked him in.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you can come. Absolutely, we got him boys, we got him podcast over.
Speaker 2: That was that the whole point of this whole thing, just to trick me into this.
Speaker 1: We did h that's a big get. That's a big it's a big git.
Speaker 2: Do you guys need a sponsorship? I can call bud light and get everything.
Speaker 1: They're going to stay away from that because they don't support binge drinking. G up with the No, I didn't seven.
Speaker 2: Are we drinking on the twenty seventh?
Speaker 1: No, we don't cut that. Actually, don't cut that. Just bleep that, yeah, bleep that just bleep that. I just bleep that.
Speaker 3: That's actually funnier. Oh trust me, they they me. You're not the only them, You're.
Speaker 1: That You're not the only light athletes in this bus right now, brother, I don't know if you heard I got five K from them this past I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Come on, all I want my biggest thing is what I just want to post alone as a bud Light athlete. And I want to meet him so bad. He's like my favorite art. Invite him, Sure, I'll ask. I DMed him when you you performed at bridgeh Ie d M him did not get a response. You're a big DM guy, dude, Well it's why not.
Speaker 2: I'm kid. You just slide in.
Speaker 1: Shameless slide is nothing to be ashamed about.
Speaker 3: I mean all side of the guys dms all the time, like I had nothing to hide, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm a huge fan man.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, not it.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: June twenty seventh, that's happening. That's the date. It's a big it's a big git. Yeah, big git for the boys.
Speaker 2: Where is it my house?
Speaker 1: Backyard?
Speaker 3: I just drove past her house the other day. By the way, Yeah, I honked, did you? I honk every time I go back to any of my friend's houses that I know. I said, pepeep, put it on there. Yeah, and why not.
Speaker 1: We're going to do that. We're gonna set up the driver for you. We're gonna s We're gonna we're gonna have to give you my guys numbers cheap. Oh. I love how plugged you are.
Speaker 4: You are the plug bro. Thank you many guys you got coming out to the barn right now.
Speaker 3: Uh today we had uh one, two, three, four, We had like eight guys running routs with Hawk back in town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hockey is back in town from his Bahama golf trip.
Speaker 1: Who would be your partner for this thing on June twenty seventh?
Speaker 2: Is it just like two people?
Speaker 1: You and you and a teammate Will and I will be teammates. Good luck.
Speaker 2: Not worried about you. I just offer office of lineman.
Speaker 4: Literally, I literally ran Kittlefest last year. But go ahead, did you yeah?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: What is that? The Beer Die game? Did I leave the table?
Speaker 2: I know I went. I mean I won eighteen straight beer pong games with the Forest Buckner. That's right.
Speaker 4: You were out there late, but that was when I was ripping Stoke. He's at the end, yeah, yeah, yeah, because he was a boy. He needs to come back and come on the bus. I remember that now. Oh he's coming back to kittle Fest in July. You should ask him to come on yes, he's awesome. Yeah, he would be awesome.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't fit. He's twice the size of me.
Speaker 1: What big motherfucker's on here? Now?
Speaker 2: This human being I've ever been around him? And Javon Kinlard massive but uh yeah no, I'll think about my partner. Do I get it? I can invite anybody, anybody you want, Okay, cool, let me think about it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't even have to be a quote name whoever you want.
Speaker 2: Sounds good.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, I have a couple, have a couple of people I might ask. Yeah, yeah, I mean I'm trying to win hell yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Cool, yeah, I mean this will be really trophy made, okay, so tight.
Speaker 3: We looked into getting like a like a Heisman trophy type of thing, you know, for like a tight end the year or like up and coming tight end who had like the best year. I like to get like an all thing. Trophy was five to ten thousand dollars. I was like, I'm okay, without.
Speaker 1: That's worth spending for seven we're spending.
Speaker 2: Put on the bus. It's a it's a business expense, no doubt. We could sponsor your trophy so hot it's real And is there a bus on the side.
Speaker 1: No, that's like we got it from you.
Speaker 2: Why you're Will Compton nameplay, I've never seen that. Yeah, you've kind of shipped to me. That's so hot and we want to have much time left. Let's talk about THEO. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Also we talked about tighten you.
Speaker 3: We'll get tied in you. Well, we'll make sure I'm going to be back before tight endings on? Was that also or just fast forward? We can talk about that because you guys are gonna bust my balls for having part of my take on.
Speaker 2: They reached out to us and asked, because.
Speaker 3: I've been talking a big cat about a little bit, because they were supposed to go last year. They didn't, so they reached back out. My marketing said, if you guys Pete said, he goes. Just have Will reach out and they're in.
Speaker 1: I plan on reaching out to Pete.
Speaker 3: That's all you gotta do. And you guys gave us this room last year. I know, awesome guy. We obviously want you guys there. You guys just need to help. My wife's birthday is during t and she's like, you need to go do that. Same birthdays Mitch, Mitch told me to go do tight in you crazy. Yeah, we're in Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: We weren't gona say anything about that in this podcast, but we did feel some type of way.
Speaker 3: I know he he told me about it. I was like, look, well, look look like what you got, rather like.
Speaker 4: Can I throw a little challenge like it helped feel the fire of all the things that were kind of happening.
Speaker 2: Help you guys are gas slighting me right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It helps. I love you guys so much. This is great.
Speaker 4: That helped, Yeah, helped gaslight you more because you went on Theo's podcasts. You come back to Nashville and I guess you want to go on his podcast before ours. And then you told Hey, that was a forced laugh. I don't care what you say that premium baby joke on pre workout Solid Surf, But that was a fake laugh. That was a fake laugh, especially when you stay for.
Speaker 2: Her for you will I did. I stuck up for him.
Speaker 1: I didn't actually see that part.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did stick up for you.
Speaker 1: I saw the clip and I sent it to you and we're were talking about here the wrong point.
Speaker 3: And I laughed because I laughed more because it just came out of left field and it was he it was. It was we were talking about nothing and then all of a sudden, he just takes us to level one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: I'm just and I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah when he bodied me, he did, I know?
Speaker 2: And I said, hey, chill, chill, Taylor's gonna have a great year this year. Relax. He's hell ofth and he's feeling fantastic.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a great year. Don't you worry about that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be I'm not worried. That'st year of my life, all right, so aggressive, No, did I defend well in a couple of weeks. I did not defend will though.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 4: You got your facts wrong. You said we won one game against Iowa. I'm undefeated against Iowa. I know, all right, fucking that is until.
Speaker 1: On Iowa Nebraska this year. Oh yeah, every year. Every year we do it. What do you guys?
Speaker 2: Bet a video?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a video. Whoever loses has supposed a video?
Speaker 2: Cool? You won't catch it?
Speaker 1: Oh so close? That was my finger popping it?
Speaker 3: Well, said the coolest thing that I did on the theo On podcast. A bug got in and it was just flying around for like thirty seconds and it just slew past me and I snagged the left handed on camera and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, that could not have gotten any better for.
Speaker 1: Probably throwing a football and the NSC Championship game thenot not thrown. But I'm saying, with that kind of talent run through your body.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do a left handed lay up in high school basketball. I just know I can throw a left hand in football.
Speaker 2: That's so bad. What do you want you what do you want to talk about with THEO?
Speaker 1: Just uh, I guess available we're in a beef with him.
Speaker 3: I did not know that when I went on No, no, you know, actually no, I.
Speaker 2: Just didn't smolder it. I didn't smother it. There it is. That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grease fire smothered the grease fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just laughed. But like I said, I defended you. You know see, if I could go back, all I would say is I would just give you guys a shout out for being the boys consistently and AI's being fantastic people.
Speaker 1: That's the best thing about you, dude, is you go watch the film and you see how you can get better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what That's what I would have done.
Speaker 3: Different because I watched the clip, I was like, you know what, I do feel bad that I did not just not even defend you, to just defend the bus, because this is a fantastic place. You guys have a mat, You've built an amazing podcast, amazing following, and you always hype up everybody around you. And I'm just I'm not just here stroking you guys. Yeah, you guys are just fantastic. And you you guys don't deserve all the ship.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: George saying that you did look like that, well that was a real laugh.
Speaker 4: It was a fake laugh. That was funny around you enough, that was a fake laugh.
Speaker 1: You knew he was sizing us up a little bit, complimenting, complimenting, complimenting just to bring it down.
Speaker 3: But I'll be I'll build you guys back up all the time, and when am I not available to you? And I also I brought you back your hats because I didn't want you guys to lose out on merch.
Speaker 1: Guys would do that not a lot.
Speaker 2: But I was going to say, give away the Bills hats, so to the Bills players.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, when the boys come through and work on the barn and ship, like stay tight in you you got them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, give then you can have him back, is what I'm saying him for the barn.
Speaker 3: I think it's more special. They come from you guys though most emphasis on thank you.
Speaker 5: But just like you have our flag flying proudly in your barn hats too, well you rock with the buzz and brother come back here.
Speaker 3: I always it's a great flag too, Like what a different color.
Speaker 2: It's like maroon, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that maroon and cream. So going back to Will talking about the beef. Sure he is between THEO Vonn and bust with the boys.
Speaker 2: I know, I've seen a couple of the clips. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's getting aggressive. I don't know why he's coming at you guys so hard. Yeah, well you know he have you guys said things to him. Look at Battle three hundred. Not necessarily.
Speaker 4: I think he was tight because I I fake somebody's death like he roasted you for that. Caleb Presley, like dude was on a ventilator. THEO sent him some voice saying, rip the ventilator out, don't go out like a pussy.
Speaker 1: And we're just.
Speaker 5: All catching up. We're all catching up in the hospital.
Speaker 4: When Caleb's like briefing all of this stuff, and I'm like, yeah, we should, uh we should hit him up and act like you died. He's like, oh, let's do it, and so we fake Caleb's death while he was in the air going to l s U. But immediately said, just kidding, because I might have said absolutely.
Speaker 2: Gutted, outrageous. I love it.
Speaker 1: That's what he was bummed about. But ane on this boys right now, there's a line John in the sand. I just want to know who side you're on. Oh, I'm with the boys. We needed to hear to hear.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's no question, not like I do. Yeah, I'm with the boys. Are you kidding me? Dude?
Speaker 3: You guys do wait too much for me. I do like I liked you. I met him for the first time. The was it's the what's the golf thing in Scottsdale. What's it called waste management? So I met him there and that was a fan like he's funny as hell, Like he was. I I thoroughly enjoyed him. I've only hung out, bless you, I've only hung out. Like that's the second time I've seen him twice. That in the podcast. So it's like, I know you guys, you guys well, and you guys haven't been to my barn yet, so we're not, you know, that close.
Speaker 2: But I've only had it for three years. And the new bar now is actually, if you hear.
Speaker 1: About my last three years, I've been a tough couple of three years. I haven't really been.
Speaker 2: Every year.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I'm down. I'm down. We will make it. We'll make a point together.
Speaker 3: Taylor's never said hey, I'll be there. Will has multiple times said, oh I'm there this week, dude. You have my work. Bro, I can go back like two years ago.
Speaker 4: Trust me, you're gonna be like, hey, I don't want to disrespect your time, but just showing up every now and then.
Speaker 3: I know that was a conversation. I said, I know that you're not like that. You're not just there. You're not like that. I don't I know that you have good intention. I know if people have bad intention and they don't come to my barn. You guys are good people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw theot the waste well, I gotta go. I saw THEO at the waste management. Also we pulled out there.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is much squishier than you.
Speaker 3: Definitely seem like, dude, this is like the Three Bears, Goldogs and three Bears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little firm.
Speaker 2: This is the best one.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the best one.
Speaker 2: I like that one a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever sat in that chair.
Speaker 2: Super squishy cool.
Speaker 1: I saw THEO Waste Management as well, and I went to say hello to him, and he legitimately I don't know if he was on something or whatever, but he looked like a scared raccoon. He was waiting in line for like a cockdawn. I was like, THEO, what's up? He's just like watch me walk by? And I was like, all right, I guess that's the end of our situation here. Okay, how fucking wild is waste Management? Though?
Speaker 2: Such a fun time. I didn't leave the sixteenth.
Speaker 1: Oh you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: No, there's no reason to.
Speaker 1: You can get into the sixteenth. You need to stay there.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Nick Bosa there, Joey Bossa there was like Sam Hubbard was there. There's a bunch of dude.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I had left that where you met them. We missed each other by probably five minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you have you heard about like the Phoenix. It's like a gentleman's club and they like basically put on a bunch of ship there and there's like different.
Speaker 2: Is it there at the waste management? Yes?
Speaker 3: I did hear about it. I did a couple people tell me about I did not make it over there, though.
Speaker 1: They like they have like secret bars and stuff like that inside.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, I heard.
Speaker 3: I heard there's another secret bar like underneath everything too, And I was like, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, you want me to move? Oh this is an interesting concept. I's want to be in what just will sitting there? How's that seed feel?
Speaker 1: All right? There's solid? Im just sucking? Oh dude, you're thank you good to be here. Kittle and the boys?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well what I miss? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: The waste management?
Speaker 3: Like the cool bars and all the stuff that's there, and so many there's so many people there too, so many people. And the owner of Raising Canes awesome, Todd Graves are your Raising Canes.
Speaker 1: Or his Axby's guy Kines all the way? I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Raising canes is my favorite food. Like, if I'm in a city that why does Nashville not have it?
Speaker 4: By the way, hey, it's coming off a white bridge right down the road from my house.
Speaker 2: Really, the building was basically finished.
Speaker 4: They still in the end of the parking lot and everything else this year, like probably in the next couple of months.
Speaker 3: I bet dude, that is I've been there goes your diet. Oh dude, it's over. Raising Knes is one of my favorite plays. I was so angry because I moved here, and like the day I moved here, they opened are raising canes up in Cedar Falls, Iowa, which is the University of Northern Iowa. Is one of my buddies who plays with the Bills us up there and he was like, dude, local just open.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you Iowa?
Speaker 3: Northern Iowa got a canes before the or isn't Nashville hot Chicken?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean Kenes isn't really a hot chicken pup like it's chicken though, Like, yeah, that's what that was.
Speaker 2: What do you get?
Speaker 1: You get the caneac Yeah, a slaw for an extra piece of Texas toast got to Yeah.
Speaker 3: Extra toast, no slaw. Then I always get an extra sauce on top of that because each toast basically gets its own silkne sauce.
Speaker 1: There's no question because you drizzle. What I do is I kind of hollow out the toast, put it in there like a hot dog and then you have yourself a little hot dog chicken sandwich deal sauce and then dip. But I'm a huge sauce.
Speaker 3: Take the Texas toast and jamming is far into the sauce that cannon I.
Speaker 2: L y l Yes, I'm out swattering.
Speaker 1: Also in and out burgers coming to uh Nashville? Is it really? Have you guys not seen that? I did?
Speaker 3: I saw that. That's a that's a white that's a ways a way though, isn't like two away? So h raising knes is sponsoring kittle Fest this year?
Speaker 1: Is it really? We are going to get fat at Kittlefest?
Speaker 3: So that we're going, uh yeah, Kittle. It's actually Club Kittle this year. Love Kittle, Kittle.
Speaker 1: What's the well? I was not there. I was in kit bless you, bless you. I was in Canada during the whole process. It seems like an amazing time. What is like, what's the landscape for kittle Fest this year? Like? What are we We're talking about live entertainment obviously some beer drinking, games. There's cigars. That's pretty much what I know about Kittlefest. Show up and you go to the They have a front table, and you like chick.
Speaker 4: They give you geartest buckets like.
Speaker 3: A summer camp vibes. And so everyone showed up and you had a desk that you checked in at for summer camp. You got like bracelets. See like kill Fest.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: No, I played the entire season with then it lasted.
Speaker 1: No way, what are the odds of that fragile little thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know, is that wild?
Speaker 1: So soft NFL is getting yeah right.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, but uh no, kidt It's just uh, it's a good spot for I get all like my college in high school, mostly just college. I get all my college friends who come down, former college teammates, our friends that live like the Forest Buckner who's you know, he's in California or Indianapolis wherever he's at. And just like all of my NFL friends come Claire's friends and we had like I think we I don't like eighty to one hundred people.
Speaker 2: Last year we had what was it? We had a crawfish boil that was awesome.
Speaker 3: They came and did that for us and we had dinner provided for everybody.
Speaker 2: But Light sponsors the whole thing.
Speaker 3: It's just like like Tyler Rich played Jelly role played last year's super cool.
Speaker 2: It's out of the blue. They're like, hey, do you mind Jelly Roll comes. I was like, that's great, Yeah, awesome. Jilly's like that there he'll just show up. Exectuty won't text you back for three weeks, but then he'll just show.
Speaker 1: Up your house. Hey, Jelly, he's fucking all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was awesome. We really enjoyed having him. But it's just gotten like hanging out. I have a bunch of family that comes down for it too, So just fun, play a lot of beer games. It's one day, yeah, to show up. But this year's club Kittle. Like I said, so, I'm working on some fun things for that whole theme.
Speaker 1: Nothing you want to give up right now? Yeah, and you shouldn't know. I wanted to be a surprise. Chubby's going to be involved probably. I love that big Chubbies fan. I have some fantastic sponsors.
Speaker 2: You really do, Light Chubbys, Caterade, cash App, cash Up, great sponsor, eight Rade.
Speaker 1: He's got all the big dogs, man, he got all the big dogs. He really does.
Speaker 4: We interrupt this episode to bring you the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstool Sports and Busting with the Boys. Created by fans for fans, by the boys for boys, game Time is the ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals for tickets to sports conscers and shows, and they guarantee the lowest possible price. They've cracked the code on how to score deals on last minute tickets. We do it all the time. If jack If the jack If Boy, but Jackie boys down. He said, hey, what is the code the game Time because he's got to create a new profile every time. Because on your first purchase you will get this twenty dollars off that I will give you. But the purchase process takes just two taps in ten seconds, and once you buy your tickets to direct, they're delivered directly to your phone, no printer needed. The app also allows you to easily share tickets with friends via text, so you can get into the game seamless, meet seamlessly, get the hassle, and enjoy the moment. Download the game Time app or go to the website, into your email and redeem code Bust and that's the USSI n for a good twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms always apply. Thank you. Back to the episode, why don't you start a podcast? I have a family podcast called in Pearls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in Pearls with this, yeah, with with your sister and your dad.
Speaker 1: Yet that's crazy. Well you could have told me before we started. I didn't know that. You didn't know. You promoted in my mind. Brother, I've had We're you got to you gotta be able to know where I'm going with that.
Speaker 2: We've had We're We're We're going.
Speaker 1: I got that c T E f G.
Speaker 4: We've had three seasons and I gotta get something. I gotta get something on my chest. It pisses me off every time Theo's comes up and we kind of just.
Speaker 1: Don't say ship. Huh.
Speaker 4: We just don't say we don't say nothing to him. Yeah, I mean we kind of show up about about the you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean about seeing him at the waste management Raccoon is what he said.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, we just need to get one in there. We got something to clip, don't you worry? That's all we needed. Yeah, I know, I feel like I used a good one on Twitter by calling him stoop kid because he fucking looks like stoop kid off. Hey, Arnold, Hey, the dumb chicken off Moana, dumb chicken off Moana? Hey? Oh yes, bro, when what you said? He looked like somebody of ice Age, the acorn the ache.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks like the acorn off ice Acorn that squirrels just watched ice Age this week, and that's funny as hell.
Speaker 5: What else can we get? He fucking you know the he looks.
Speaker 4: So dud He's so dumb, dude, he's got to be the only guy. He's got to be the only guy in Louisiana with the mold that doesn't know how to shoot a gun.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking go got him.
Speaker 2: That's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: He uh, what else does that? He has? No dumb thiel is dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looks like a mechanic who doesn't know how to change the tire.
Speaker 5: Like if you work for Triple A, he pull up and have to call somebody to help you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude of a lesbian biker gang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like somebody who fails shot because he doesn't know how to use his hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yes, there we go. Got him again. I didn't know he was in his forties. He's forty three.
Speaker 4: I've never been a forty three ye old senior in high school until I met him. There you go, probably still in that free liney his hair, there's no question.
Speaker 2: Does he dye his hair.
Speaker 1: I don't either. He's forty three. He's got to have some grays in there, you know, he doesn't just the men. You don't see any grays exactly because he dyes his hair.
Speaker 4: The Hollywood redneck dude, I'm talking. He's he wants to look the part, but he's too pretty for it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can tell he got the teeth done. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's got to know his job too. That's allegedly. That's it.
Speaker 2: That is what the bus that's bush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a bus roomer. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is awesome. A lot of t being spilled up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think we threw some good little jabs right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were in flot for a second. That's fucking great.
Speaker 1: You remind me. He reminds me of this gal.
Speaker 5: It reminds me of this gal.
Speaker 4: When we would when we would listen to the announcements in like sixth grade. She would take her left foot and she would hump her foot while on her right hand she'd be drinking milk. And you know, hof you you open the cart milk a little too big and it falls out the side of your falls out the side of your cheeks.
Speaker 5: He reminds me that old gal. It's a little somethings a little off.
Speaker 2: With how to drink milk out of the carton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucking she's sitting here and I wish we had to because you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: You open it up a little super carton, You open it up.
Speaker 4: That triangle a little too wide, and it starts going off the side of your face. And she would just fucking hold that thing while school announcements were going and she just fucking hump her foot in the desk.
Speaker 1: I'm not ship she blast off.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she she had a little some off, but anyway, all to say, she reminds me of THEO.
Speaker 1: You know what, that bitch ass dude. We got a fucking hit tight on you before we let him. L D class. You know you know what I'm saying. L r C class it is It was for us. It was ld LRC, but I was also in those.
Speaker 2: You guys are on it to day. That was pretty impressive. You were on it did good too.
Speaker 1: I fixed my phone while he was going. I hope it was.
Speaker 2: You know, that's that's how good he was. You're like, all, I got it, I got time.
Speaker 4: We just need we need something out We needed something out there. Anytime it's brought up, we kind of feel like, because I feel it. Maybe I'm talking personally, you feel something like I gotta this is the time to thrust them your base.
Speaker 1: It's a very impoverished standing on the pestols. What we gotta do?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 1: We say, he's a comedian, he does this. You know, we see the comments that he was going to bury you guys.
Speaker 4: Not even Yeah, the comments like he's got that impoverish fan base, Like you know they're gonna come after You don't know what's gonna come out of their mouths. Yeah, you think about burning dollar generals and then you cut them off from their necessities, and that's what might be how you start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take out the foundation, man, take out the foundation exactly, shut out comedy.
Speaker 1: Career to do?
Speaker 2: Do you think their favorite everything?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna have everything from.
Speaker 3: Anything, like their favorite uh fast food would be like, where do you think they go to eat?
Speaker 1: Checkers?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 4: I think Checkers might be a little too expensive for him, you think, yeah, yeah, probably probably Subway.
Speaker 1: Before Jared got got everyone says the best crystals, probably something like that due crystals. Hardly would have heard that one.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, was there a solid one?
Speaker 4: I said, Subway before Jered got gott and then Georgia goes probably a little after two.
Speaker 2: Probably yeah.
Speaker 1: Either way, somebody always gave you that stench, Like in high school, you go to Subway and you come out and you like Subway the rest of the day smell. No, it is not. It's not like when we walked in this bus today that Jimmy John's is out here.
Speaker 3: It's one or the other. Either like that smell or you hate it, and I understand both. There's days that I think some way I'm both. I like, there's days I think it's one of the other.
Speaker 5: You don't like Jimmy Jones.
Speaker 2: Who no Subway.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, there's days I walk into subury I'm like, oh, that's a nice smell, And then there's other days I walk.
Speaker 2: In and I smell like I don't want Subway anymore. Just walk right out.
Speaker 1: It used to be a fucking hitter back in the day that you still get that sweet and chicken. You'll sing to Subway melt ahoy sauce on them as well.
Speaker 4: No, I do the honey mustard and obviously sweet onion sauce.
Speaker 1: You got to a sweet onion and the little Chipotle deal.
Speaker 2: Subwoy mount man, No wait, wait on the menu, tell me more on the menu. You just go experience a dog thrust. Honey mustard on that bitch.
Speaker 1: As long as you got red onions on the stand.
Speaker 2: What you're you do? Honey mustards? So well, jersey mice is underrated too. To men, warm is underrated.
Speaker 1: The red onions. Wow, you got it.
Speaker 2: You want to talk curling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about curling?
Speaker 4: Yeah, talk minutes, Okay, talk to just about curling you're get speaking of. That's where you're gonna be going after this curling.
Speaker 2: Practice, curling practice, Talk to us, what.
Speaker 5: Are your goals in this curling game?
Speaker 3: Well, so I realized that when you're an NFL football player, like I don't know, seven eight months of your life is competitive right every single day, and you have to be competitive at the highest level because if you suck multiple days in a row, hey you're either getting cut or you're not gonna get the ball very much, or you're just you're not gonna get the reps.
Speaker 2: And so you have to be locked in.
Speaker 3: And so when I get off season, it's like, Okay, I don't want to be ultra competitive. So I don't really want a golf because there's so much that goes into golf and you I don't want to get lessons, I don't want to pay for lessons. I don't have time to go golf for six hours a day, multiple days a week. So like that's just kind of another relaxing that's the relaxing thing for me. So I wanted to pick up something that was a little competitive, that could like dial into currently and I go for two hours once a week, and we do. We're in a men's league here, and we're not a men's league. We're in the league here in Nashville Tea line. Mark Mark Bolger is the owner, which is pretty.
Speaker 1: Mark Bolger quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rams, Yeah, he's the owner. How fun is that?
Speaker 3: And so yeah, we're going over there to get some get some gonna toss some rocks, get some sweeping.
Speaker 5: Bulger was the guy for the Rams like when I was growing up.
Speaker 1: You know, he's obviously too, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Brother swinging through He's he's awesome. They've got great food over there too. But just going over there, just Braxton, we're getting through it today. But it's it's me, Tanyan Hockinson, Trent Taylor and then one of our boys, Dave, and so all five of us are just kind of in the league.
Speaker 2: We rotate a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well now Dave rotates when one of us isn't there, and but yeah, we're just going on for some prax get better at it. But it's like it's also I want something competitive when I'm done playing, so why not start now? And Jared Allen's like it's a monster out of apparently, like I haven't seen him yet, but he practices there all the time at tea line and he is.
Speaker 2: Like a dog.
Speaker 3: And I think they they had nationals and like they beat the current Olympic gold Matt Hamilton. Yeah, so I just on Matt Hamilton. Yeah, I was on his radio show in Wisconsin. Fun guy. But he they beat him at Nationals. But I think it was like a round robin thing and they came back and I think they wanted again and so like they're going back. But Jared and I don't really know how all that works, but I think it's just really fun thing because it's not physical. Your body doesn't really take a toll, like you get a little sore from like pushing and being that load of the ice. But like if you're a good athlete, which all of a sudden, this bus are I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: Boys, Yeah, all the boys the league. We get a school ahead and there like a bust in league.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, it's so much fun, they go, it's it's hours once we're the team league tea line is less than one hundred yards from the old busting spot. Oh for real, Yeah, one hundred yards from it were the spot?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, the church. Really it's one hundred yards away from that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not far from the old house.
Speaker 2: Bring on through. Yeah, and you haven't met Jared aw I'm not sadly, I've only said his DMS twice. God, we gotta get why not? Yeah, throw it in there, dude. He had the group check on because he's a study he wants to beat Matt Hamilton. Does I love the Olympics? He wants to go to the Olympics.
Speaker 3: I know I'm in I just not while I'm not, not while I'm still playing football.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that pot we deal with Jared was one of my favorite ones because we're literally just talking conspiracies the whole time. We were of times, but it was like where you're sitting in the basement of a slumber party and you're just talking shop about everything.
Speaker 2: M was that summer party. It one's last time out a sumber party.
Speaker 1: We have a summer party every Wednesday after after spring football tour.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: We go to the place we hang out, We get drunk and go to sleep. Yeah, a lot worse. No, do we have a fantastic one? God, our life is fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Where do you guys go next?
Speaker 1: We go to Columbus, Ohio. That's not gonna suck sold out, that's not gonna so wild. Can't believe it's so fun video guys post it was. I looked like the absolute riot.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It was. It was sick.
Speaker 4: When we go to when we go to Iowa next year, you actually come with Yeah, that's what that's why we didn't go to Iowa this year.
Speaker 3: Well what did we talk about? We're the reason we didn't do Iowa this year is because I was gonna do something else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had WrestleMania. This is a good excuse.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got I go to WrestleMania really Friday for I'm pretty excited.
Speaker 4: It was like we were looking at Iowa for certain dates and I text you. I'm like, hey, we're going to Iowa. It was gonna be over Ohio State basically, or Colorado, well anyway.
Speaker 5: One of those. And it was like, hey, this is hanging on.
Speaker 1: The board and make it work.
Speaker 4: And I was like, if you can go, we'll go to Iowa. If you can't, we're not gonna fucking You.
Speaker 2: Gave me two dates and both dates I have I've had booked for like the last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean WrestleMania is a good excuse.
Speaker 2: You know what day we did get now, June twenty seventh, we did, which is bigger.
Speaker 1: It's huge for us. Hey are you are you going to go the boys? Are you going to get in the ring at WrestleMania?
Speaker 2: I would love to.
Speaker 3: I've learned every every restaurant I'm like, Hi, I'm gonna be here. If you want me to get thrown through a table, I'd love to please.
Speaker 4: Like you gotta have something because you got the hair too, Like you got to put water in it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm dialed.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, put him through a table.
Speaker 2: Please, I'll off a lot. I don't know. If you could PowerP on one person, who would it be in the ring, like w W or not w W both WW Oh yeah for.
Speaker 3: The boys, I'd say THEO. That'd be really fun. Hell yeah, that wrest a wrestler, a Roman Range is a champ right now. So I'd throw him through the table any day. I'd love that. And he's a forty nine er Sead and I've never met him, which is kind of said because I've been to so many wrestling events.
Speaker 2: Really I know Sad. I just want to meet him. He seems like a good dude.
Speaker 3: Is the the Usso the brothers they're dope, they're awesome, They're so f hard, they're so sick.
Speaker 1: We at SUMMERLA this past year there was incredible. The fucking truck with the truck, the trucke. Yeah, Mask, what's his name? Mysterio, That ship was dope. He's like he's fighting his son.
Speaker 3: They've had this huge storyline for the last year where his son is like gone off the deep end, like he's a bad guy now, and he's like he just disrespects his dad, and his dad is like, I'm not gonna fight my son. And then the sun Dom disrespected his mom in front of Ray and right heated his ass. And now the rest in the wrestlemet and I can't wait. I disrespect the mom man.
Speaker 2: Bad ball, can't do it.
Speaker 3: Holy ship, It's gonna be awesome. I'm very excited for It's in La so if I stadium.
Speaker 5: And I love that. You know the storylines, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I follow everything. I don't watch, Like I don't watch every you know, Monday night or Friday Night's backdown. But like I always, like I follow all the accounts I need to on Twitter, so like I see everything just through my feed. Awesome, it's great stuff. Steth ROWNDS or Slogan Paul, that's gonna be a high flying event. Logan Paul's fantastic too.
Speaker 1: Logan's crushing it.
Speaker 3: Crushing it. He's agrest so good of an athlete. He wasn't he was.
Speaker 4: A stude football player and wrestlering growing up. Because I was following him back when he was on Vine that's where he got hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was getting r I P r I P Vine the best.
Speaker 3: There were two Aisle football players that for like a two month time period where the uh they were top three and Vine and views and follows, and then they made them stop doing it because they said it was distracting from their work.
Speaker 2: This was during the summer too, summer workouts.
Speaker 5: Just pret lamb that that was called that was the lank college ball back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, boy wanted to take Twitter away.
Speaker 2: I can't if Oh yeah we didn't. We couldn't use Twitter.
Speaker 5: And I was saying, like back then, you're like it was very like uh.
Speaker 2: Slippery slope control of the narrative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, about all this, I just can't imagine Like if they if like it was today and like they were a top three viner or TikToker, they would be making over a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah you would.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't be able to take it from him. I don't think today.
Speaker 3: Which is today, No, not with the and Il stuff. You couldn't physically, but like the stuff they were doing was so creative and so funny.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I looked back at it and I'm just like that, like you guys would be making five hundred thousand dollars minimum.
Speaker 2: No, oh, I was trying to get Vine famous back in the day. I know you making it an afraid one is so funny.
Speaker 4: I was just taking it afraid at this point, making just by a plane in the house, like being like, am out the woods and I'm just naked.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid.
Speaker 4: It is so Vine dude, like this and there's a plant next to me, and I just panted the camera around to where you see my ass crack in the mirror and then you see the plant.
Speaker 1: It just goes to my face. I'm like, I'm so naked and afraid at this point I did. I did a Vine that was like a five part series of two detective looking for a cheese Bandit plot twist at the end was the cheese Bandit was actually our our chief captain at the at the police station.
Speaker 2: Was it you, No, No, it was my buddy, my buddy's brother Jack dude. If you watch it, And then we uploaded it wrong too, so it went from the ending to the it was just I.
Speaker 4: Hit a force choke video once like Logan sold my protein chick and he's like, well please know, and I fucking put my hand out and then you know how you could chop it. The all tis like ah, back into the wall. It was fucking sick. And I'm talking Vine work.
Speaker 2: I've seen that one before, have you? I think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. If I don't know, I rarely fall into vine just hole black holes.
Speaker 1: I love Vine was the It was so funny, dude, there was so and it was only six seconds, right, excuse me? You had to know?
Speaker 2: Okay, George, Boy, what a way to end the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was a good This is a good episode of quality episode quality off get out, no question, absolute pleasure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Always we will be doing more, I know. Oh yeah, y what do you guys.
Speaker 1: Got is the back of the bus invited at kittle Fest?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, boys, ask George is about is the variety of his friends?
Speaker 4: Like last year at Kittlefest, I'm meeting a group and I'm like, oh, how do you guys know George And like, oh, we're from New York. We met him on Instagram and they're like they're like you were in the Instagram chat too, but you left it like he's Like George would respond to every meme we had.
Speaker 1: So if you guys are everybody.
Speaker 2: Who's listening you want to deal with George Kittle. It is not hard because.
Speaker 4: There's one that were in this year and I was making sure to kind of respond everything. I don't even know what one that.
Speaker 2: Is awesome, the same one. Yeah you're good, all right, good deal.
Speaker 4: But I'm like what And then you go to another group and like, oh, yeah, we're his Xbox Live party. Dude, George is fucking I love it. The scans it all, Bro, I'm just a kid, dude. You really are just like that fun bring the friends around. Oh that's busting with the boys. That's busting with the boy Subscribe right, five starsses.