Speaker 1: Hi, everybody. Welcome to another edition of Packers Unscripted from Packers dot Com. I am Mike Spofford, joined by the one and only Weston Hodkowitz. We're coming to you here from our studios at Lambeufield, Wes. The draft is in the books, The Rookie Mini Camp is in the books. This week we have been hearing from It's sort of the one off season opportunity to hear from the Packers assistant coaches, the coordinators, and the position coaches. We heard from offensive defensive coordinator Adam Stenovich Jeff Hafley on Monday. We heard from the offensive assistance on Wednesday. Later today, after we are done taping this show, we will hear from the defensive assistance, and we may have more to talk about them next week because there are several new faces in that box that we haven't gotten to know yet. But I'll just toss that toss this out to you as an open ended thing from the first couple of days of assistant coach availability, any particular coach or message or thought thread that stands out to you in terms of what we've heard from those who are working with the players here during offseason workouts.
Speaker 2: Tom clements his address of the media, and I I mean Tom is always a total professional and one of the very best that there is when it comes to coaching quarterbacks. But there's been something about this second run he's had with Green Bay. I don't know if it's just we're back to him coaching quarterbacks again. I didn't cover him when he was Rogers quarterbacks coach. He was already offensive coordinator at that point. But the way he dives into it and makes it really digestible in what, you know, kind of identifying not just the some open ended platitudes about Jordan Love, but really going into why he improved through the course of last season. And he brought up that statistic Mike about you know, they go back and look at this film in these cutups, and they can bring break down the percentages of how many times he rolls out, how many times he extends a play, is he running, is he passing? Whears his eyes And he said, you know, he used the ninety five percent analogy that when he was breaking the pocket the first half of the season, ninety five percent of the time he was using his legs. But as the season went on, they worked through some of the fundamentals of that he's looking downfield more and creating more big plays for his receivers. It's always going to be a balance, Certainly, somebody with Love's athleticism and four to seven speed, you're going to want to be able to use your legs. But when you and I have broken down and looked at all these things and talked so many times about the run that Jordan Love got on in the second half of the season, I think sometimes me personally, I won't speak for you, but you lose sight of well, this is a twenty five, twenty four into twenty five year old quarterback who's also making week to week progress as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I thought, and we heard this from coach Clements last year as well, when he was being asked about Jordan Love and how are things going with how he's running the offense and stuff. And Tom is always very very intentional, very deliberate about talking about not just the quarterback, even though that's the position he coaches, but it's about the entire offense. And we heard from him a lot last year and then again this week about how it wasn't just about Jordan's progress that made the offense go It was all of these young receivers and tight ends, and there was the shuffling going on on the offensive line and young players playing key spots on the offensive line that needed to sort of get their legs under them, and as you know, the route running got crispered, the decisions on choice routes, the reading of coverages. You know, it's not just Jordan Love who's reading the coverages. It's the guys running the routes who are reading the coverages too. And that's you know, the cliches of you know, guys getting on the same page, et cetera, et cetera. Yes, we hear those phrases a lot, and they are cliches, but as I like to say, they're cliches because they're true. They they really, they really do reflect what has to go on out there for things to click. And I'm with you. I enjoy listening to h I enjoy listening to Tom Clements talk about how an entire offense works together. And obviously he's been an offensive coordinator in this league as well. He hasn't just been a quarterbacks coach, but he's a darn good quarterbacks coach. And you get the sense even though Tom has you know, he's got a very dry sense of humor. He's always very business like up there at the podium. But you get the sense that even though as long as he has been in this business, and he's sort of retired a couple of times and come back, but with Jordan Love and these young guys on offense, he seems to be having a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I don't want to ever put words into Tom's well, but to me, if I was in his shoes, you got to remember it. When he talks about what happened at Arizona when he left, He's like, it wasn't that I just told everybody I'm done. He's like, the phone wasn't ringing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: I think the guy still got it. I think is sort of the message that I that I get with him. And I mentioned this to Mike Heller in a radio interview I did earlier this week. I mean, people focus so much on Aaron Rodgers in Jordan Love now, but you got to remember, I mean, he was the first quarterbacks coach to get his hands on Kyler Murray during an offensive Rookie of the Year season, right with the Cardinals. I mean, this guy's resume goes back so far. It doesn't matter if it's Aaron Rodgers or a Matt Flynn or an offensive rookie of the year, just the guy that's trying to make his way in the National Football League and earn some paychecks as a backup quarterback. Clements's job is to make sure that he prepares all these dudes. So not only just having Jordan Love now, but now he gets to work with Sean Clifford. Now they added a rookie seventh round pick and Michael Pratt, and now with Sean Mannon going into that room of you know, a veteran quarterback that just recently hung up his cleats and is now looking to get into the coaching realm. These are all people that Clements can touch and can help kind of pass along some of his wisdom. The funniest moment Matt Schneidman from the Athletic mentioning to him, you know you're seven years old. You could be on a beach so with your feet up, and then Clements, as you mentioned his dry sense of humor, right equipping back, well, I can still have my feet up here too. I don't know, it is a dry sense of humor. I don't know if there's anyone funnier maybe in this building pound for pound in Tom clements. He was an excellent lawyer. He's a brilliant quarterbacks coach. I think the guy could have been one heck of a comedian too, if you wanted to go down that route, probably like a Mitch Hedberg type.
Speaker 1: But yeah, pretty much. And the thing is, you know, I've I've enjoyed getting to know him over the years. I was I was, you know, I got here in two thousand and six, which is the same year that he did as as Mike McCarthy's quarterbacks coach. And I've enjoyed getting to know him. And in looking looking back and looking at his background, it's easy to forget, you know, this guy isn't just a coach. He was a heck of a quarterback in his own right. No, he did not make it big in the NFL, but you're talking about a former Notre Dame quarterback who nearly won a Heisman Trophy and then one, multiple championships in the Canadian Football League, multiple great Canada. He was a league he was a league MVP in the CFL, this guy. He knew how to play the game when he was playing it, and he sure as heck knows how to coach it, especially at that position.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind too, if I may add, yeah, yes, he had a really brief cup of coffee with Kansas City in the National Football League, But when he was kind of balling out in the CFL too, it wasn't like what it is today with the NFL and the CFL. I mean, the Packers had a first round pick that I think went and played in the CFL, right, Clark, Yeah, So like it wasn't like, oh he wanted to sit. I mean the guy, the guy was a pretty darn good quarterback on his own.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. Absolutely. Well the other the other thing that stood out to me, and actually I ended up writing a story on this that was posted on our website on Tuesday, if you want to check it out on Packers dot com. It was after hearing from offensive coordinator Adam Stenovich and some other offensive assistants have followed up on it, but just talking about and it's sort of stemmed from some comments Matt Lafleur made after the draft about where they are in the off season program with the veterans and sort of building the offense, building the playbook for twenty twenty four and just how different everything is this year compared to a year ago, not only because Jordan Love has a year under his belt and they have, you know, nineteen games including playoffs of all of the film of Jordan Love running the offense, seeing what he does well, what he doesn't maybe do quite so well. But it's about the offensive coaches knowing what they have, Whereas a year ago it was like, Okay, they knew they were going to have Christian Watson and Romeo Dobbs, and they were gonna have Aaron Jones and aj Dillon in the backfield, but they didn't really know much else because they hear, you know, after the draft. Suddenly you bring in Jaden Reid and Dontavian Wicks and Luke Musgrave and Tucker Craft and so then you're sort of, you know, getting a late start in piecing this all together. And then of course, even when you get into the games, you're still trying to figure out, what do these guys do well, what should we be emphasizing to try to put the players in the best position to make some things happen. Out there, and so that was all part of the evolution in twenty twenty three. Well, now they're starting at a completely different point in twenty twenty four in terms of building the offense, you know, the playbook and the adjustments because they know Wes that there's going to be you know, the cat and mouse game with regard to Jordan Love, and this Packers offense is going to start in Week one in Brazil against the Philadelphia Eagles. Because all of the Packers' opponents now they're gonna be They're gonna be studying the Dallas game, They're gonna be studying that late game, late season game at Minnesota. They're gonna be studying these games where the Packers offense looked, you know, like in a completely different place compared to September and October. So you're gonna have to have the counters to those punches that defenses are gonna throw at you. And that's what the Packers' coaching staff is working on now is to okay, what are the variations of the different concepts. What can we can line up like this and they're gonna think that we're running this, but we can run something else out of it. Instead emphasizing our players' strengths along the way. That's where this all is now compared to a year ago when the offense was was such a great unknown.
Speaker 2: Because that's the other aspect of it too, And I touched on this an Insider inbox earlier this week too. If you recall, you know, how many times how much ink did I personally spill on Okay, Well, there's a lot of unknowns at receiver and tight end, but they got ag Dillon, they got Aaron Jones. Well, the best laid plans through the first month of the season, all of that goes out of the window, and now suddenly you have Christian Watson dealing with the hamstring injury. Romeo Dobbs was injured at the beginning of training camp, although he ended up getting through that okay, And it ends up having to be a lot of young guys that you were not expecting. So not only does this allow those guys to take this offense in at a more comfortable pace, it also opens the door to figure out, Okay, now we saw briefly what bo Melton can do. What could he potentially add to our offense. Is a more consistent piece I don't would never say it's a positive that Aaron Jones is not on this roster. But now you have Josh Jacobs that's now an unknown for opponents. How do the Packers plan to utilize Josh Jacobs. They're talking about using a more as a pass catcher, maybe getting him more involved in the red zone than he was during this time with the Raiders in terms of his pass catching ability. Those that explosion of offensive options I think is gonna be what's ultimately gonna be Jordan Love's best friend now in his second year as a starter, because it's not just the packages and Okay, well we're gonna go two tight ends here and we're gonna go eleven personnel here, and no, it's about, okay, what are the personnel within those packages? And that's depending on how the Packers want to flip it and depending on if guys are healthy. That's where things get really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I go back to a phrase that that always has stuck with me that we heard several times when Mike Petton was the defensive coordinator here when he talked about whether it was whether it was veteran players who you know, are learning a new system or whether it's rookies coming from the college game to the NFL and making that whole adjustment that once you get through the first year, then you you start you start getting into you know what he what he always called the graduate level details of a scheme, right that you know, it's it's not freshman composition anymore. Like you know, you're you're working towards that master's degree in the offense. And what I liked about that is not only not only was it a description of of the progression in terms of in terms of you know, mentally grasping everything, but it's still a reference to you know, you're always you're always still in school, You're always learning. Nobody, you know, nobody ever or ever necessarily gets completely out of that except maybe in Aaron Rodgers after fifteen years as a story, then he's writing his own course right exactly exactly. But but what the Packers got to last year offensively, with all of the playing time that these young guys got, and not just the draft picks, but the guys like Bo Melton that you mentioned, you know, getting in and making a big impact late in the season, is they got a whole bunch of young guys that progressed really quickly through the undergrad stages and now at a young age in the NFL, they're getting into some of the graduate level details of what Matt le Fleur and this offensive staff want to be able to do schematically, along with the growth in the quarterback and being able to put potentially even more on Jordan Love's plate in year two as a starter compared to year one.
Speaker 2: One of the other common themes throughout the offensive assistant availability that really stuck out to me, and I believe it was Jason Vrabel that was the first one to broach this because a lot of questions have been asked about, Okay, all these receivers are all in it together, but eventually they're going to be competing for snaps, they're gonna be competing for footballs, they're gonna be competing for money. But as Rabel said, he's like, there is a phrase out there about you know, my money touches your money. Yeah, and I think that is where I look at this offense too. Yeah, you want to see a thousand yard receiver receiver, you want to see a ten touchdown tight end, but it's about how does what Jaden Reid does how can that compliment Christian Watson if he's healthy and on the field. You know what Romeo Dobbs early in the season, as Rabel said, you know, he had seven touchdowns early in the season in the red zone. Teams were doubling him and that created opportunities for others as well. For as much as we saw last year there was points where because of injury, Bo Melton needed to be the go to option for this offense. Well, now if you have more of those guys available, And again, we don't live in a perfect world where no one's going to be injured, but you would hope from the Packers' perspective, it won't get to the dire straits that it did at some points last season. And now we can see Tucker Craft and Luke Musgrave out there together, We can see all these different combinations of players sort of working together. If that can be achieved within this offense, and the unselfish nature of Jordan Love and the way they built things last year, I felt like that was part of the secret sauce. I know the leading receiver had seven hundred and ninety three yards or whatever it was, but it was how many different guys were involved in this thing. And then when you take on a team like the Dallas Cowboys who want to really send pressure and they want to get in your face, well that's opening up a lot of one on one opportunities for those type of players to make their plays. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then and then in that playoff game in Dallas, the big wild Card victory, we saw Romeo Dobbs have the best game of his two year career. As productive as he had been over the course of his first two seasons, Romeo Dobbs had not had a one hundred yard individual game as an NFL receiver until the Wildcard playoff game over Dallas. And you still you get the sense that as much as as much as that can obviously help open things up for other guys, but a game like that on that big stage could also be a big springboard for a guy like Romeo Dobbs to take his game to the next level as well. Because I don't know about you, and you know Romeo's Romeo is a quiet, humble guy. He gets interviewed a lot in the locker room, even though he may not necessarily enjoy it all the time. But I've always gotten the sense in talking to him. He doesn't necessarily like to talk about himself, but I've always gotten the sense that he's always felt, even when he's been productive, that he could always potentially do more, that there's more out there for him. Then when he goes out there on the playoff stage and has a game like he had in Dallas, you just wonder if a performance like that in that kind of environment, with those kind of stakes in the NFL for a young receiver in his career, what does that mean in terms of a springboard later on?
Speaker 2: The last thing I'll close on with this that impresses me about this crew considering this isn't twenty fourteen anymore. You don't have a dozen guys on the roster with Super Bowl rings. The amount of urgency that young guys on this team have showed that understand the opportunity before them. Now, this was probably more a product of us talking to Kenny Clark and some of the guys at the tailgate tour, but you know, they understand that Brian Goudikuns kind of hit it out of the park the last two drafts. They knew that the way Matt Lafleur and this coaching staff developed players that they were getting uncommon production from rookies, first year, second year players. As that door opens, so too does a massive opportunity to chase a championship. The Packers are being careful. They don't want they want to keep expectations down, you know, they don't want to They don't want to make this thing bigger than it is. But there is that opportunity there and for young guys showing that maturity to understand, Okay, I'm going to play ten years in the league. I'm gonna have five cracks at a super Bowl. No, it's not like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about what's.
Speaker 2: In front of you right now, and if you can capitalize on that opportunity.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. It's an interesting it's an interesting dichotomy in a sense in terms of the front offices approach and the players approach, because Brian Gudakun's job and his personnel staff's job is to, you know, as they say, with regard to a window with a quarterback like Jordan Love, it's to keep the competitive window open as long as possible. You want to have a run of sustained success to get as many cracks at the playoffs as you can for that year that maybe it finally all comes together and you go and win a championship. So there's that's the perspective from the personnel side of things. The players themselves look at it as, yeah, the opportunity is right in front of us. It's all about right now, you know. And and you know, the personnel staff that is trying to build the roster, they can't go out there and win the games. They can. They do the best they can to put the most competitive team on the field that they can. It's up to the players, the guys to go out there and win the games. And as you said, they sense the opportunity that's here. As competitive as this this Packers team can be, and as far as they got last year, and as well as they were playing at the end of the season, the opportunity is. The opportunity is definitely there. And these guys, these guys aren't looking at it as oh, yeah, like you know, we'll figure it out one of these years. That's how That's not how the players. That's not how the players operate. That's not their mindset.
Speaker 2: The one thing too, I want to mention because Brian has been so careful about saying. He's like, yeah, you know, numbers a little higher than they usually are this time of the year, and that isn't necessarily always a great thing. But the way I look at it, too, is it tells you two things. That the Packers had seventy one players on the roster before they went into the draft. It tells you that you felt confident enough in the players that were in house to let the players that left go. And it also tells you that these guys who have been around here have been making the football team in more more often than not, have been making big contributions. Everybody wants to you know, the Ron Wolf thing. You want to go up a few Draft ten players, you want three to be starters. You know, the batting average idea. But Michael, you know this. Paul Mallidor went on a hit streak once. I mean, like, if you can bat seven hundred for a stretch, yeah, and the long enough timeline, it might work itself back down. But when you're hot, you want to stay hot. And I just feel like, again, we'll let this new draft class come in and perform and see what they can add to this thing. But it's such a massive opportunity that the Packers have right now, and I think everybody understands that, whether you want a verbalizer or not, obviously you want to keep this thing chill for players. You want them to focus on what's in front of them. What happened at the end of last season does not guarantee that it will happen again at the beginning of this season.
Speaker 1: You have to manage the expectations. You have to manage the outside noise. You have to be realistic about how long a seventeen game season is and that no, you don't just get to start in week one where you left off last January. That's not how this works. Everybody is starting over, include you. You have to earn everything and every opportunity that you get along the way.
Speaker 2: But what's fun about that, Mike, You're out in this community. I'm out in this community. The vibe that is a Brown Packers fans right now, oh last year, hopeful optimism, Hopeful that Jordan is going to be the guy, Hopeful that that one quick appearance against the Philadelphia Eagles is going to be enough from that to actual legitimate confidence and excitement about this season.
Speaker 1: That training camp is still two and a half months away, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, how many people in inbox have written the ball how exciting it was to get back to the draft, How exciting it wasn't see teams players back on the field for Rookie minni caamp, even if they were the first year guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's there. People feel it, Yeah, no doubt. A little bit of sponsor business here. Wes serious X NFL Radio delivers hard hitting analysis and up to the minute NFL news that true football fanatics need. Twenty four to seven, three sixty five and at Cousin Subs, we have something for everyone like our Wisconsin cheese curds, mac and cheese, golden fries, and creamy shakes, all paired to your favorite with your favorite sub or sub in a bowl. Cousin Subs fifty plus years of better run through a couple of sort of house cleaning items. First off, a lot of folks wondering, Okay, so the draft is done, Rookie Mini camp has done. What is the rest of the offseason schedule at this point? Because we're talking about the players being around, the coaches are around. So this week after the Rookie minute, right after the Rookie mini camp, the rookies are actually off then the players are players are going through their offseason workouts. They're doing you know, position work with their coaches, et cetera. Next week the rookies then join the veterans for those offseason workouts, and then the week after that is the start of OTAs, which is really the first time in the off season program where you can have eleven on eleven reps. You can have you can have the offense and the defense out there. It's still pads, you know, non contact and whatnot, but you can actually run, you know, run eleven on eleven sort of, you know, scrimmage stuff in shorts and helmets. So you get three weeks of OTAs. The way things have worked media wise in the past, one OTA per week is open to the media and then we get access to the locker room to do interviews, so as we get closer to the end of May, we'll be able to reconnect with the veteran players see some of these OTA workouts. And then in the middle of June you have the mandatory mini camp, which for the packers is scheduled from June eleven to June thirteen. And then when the mandatory mini camp is over, then that's essentially the end of the off season program and then you have the big break before everybody comes back for training camp and I hit the bar late July, yeah, or other places finding places to put our feet up, like Tom Clements. The other thing we are hearing, not making any declarations by any means, but we are hearing that it sounds like the NFL is going to be releasing the twenty twenty four schedule next week sometime. So maybe on one of our shows next week, we'll have a chance to talk about the twenty twenty four schedule beyond Week one in Brazil and just how this whole, uh, this whole slate is going to line up. I know, your big ask of the NFL big as before the Brazil game was announced, was can Matt Lafleur please open a Packer season at home in Week one? Well that didn't happen because because we're headed to Brazil in early September. So beyond that wild way, yeah, I know, ye're six, I know, six, sixth year as a head coach and he has yet to have a home game in Week one at Lambeau.
Speaker 2: And the Packers requested it in eighteen when Mike McCarthy's last season with the last tiame They're Home.
Speaker 1: The Packers requested it, Yeah, requested as the as against the Bears as the first game of the one hundred season, and that was the last time the Packers had Week one at home. So with that out the window, do you have any requests for the scheduling deities of the NFL that you would like to see when we supposedly are going to get our hands on this schedule next week sometime.
Speaker 2: Justin I'm going to this camera. Please, I am begging you. Week four, no Thursday night football game the National is playing in Madison. If there, if I have to go to Brazil. And then three weeks later the NFL decides to drop a Thursday night football game on the night that the National is playing in Madison, I am going to lose my mind. Other than that, uh No. I was talking to my dad last night. I was like, Hey, could we maybe not get a Christmas game either this year? Four years in a row, we've either been traveling on Christmas or it's been Christmas Eve that we've played. Yeah, something like no Christmas game would be good, but but hey.
Speaker 1: That Christmas thing on Wednesday, whatever teams end up getting scheduled, that that whole thing is just gonna be weird because that because you're gonna get late in the season and then you're gonna have a Saturday game followed by a Wednesday game on Christmas, followed by then, you know, like a week and a half before your next game, when you could be right in the midst of you know, the playoff chase and wild card and division title implications. So whatever whatever teams end up playing on Christmas, with Christmas being on a Wednesday this year in the NFL saying that that there will be games scheduled on that day, that's just gonna be a weird deal. Like, and I'm hoping it's not us.
Speaker 2: I'll be serious now for a moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, not that I wasn't serious. I was gonna say, you're pretty I just said, you're pretty serious about that concert you you need to go to in late September.
Speaker 2: I just missed the NF concert last night in Milwaukee. My friend Tessa Rue had had tickets for it available. I couldn't get down there for it. It's tough to be a sports writer sometimes, but no all joking aside, I would love, love, love to see Week two Packers Detroit Lions at Lambeufield. Okay, the Packers at lambeau Field is a must under no circumstances. Can there be a schedule out of the nine hundred nine ninety five thousand different machinations of these calculations they come up with for schedules if they go back to back road games after Brazil.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's there's there's no there's no way, there's just there's no way. Let's go Week two is okay.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be really fun to have that Lions matchup. I said this an Insider inbox this morning, Michael. I mean, I thought the NFL got it right last year. They put Detroit in Kansas City in Week one as the opener. Detroit lived up to those high expectations everybody had for them.
Speaker 1: It was a great game, and they certainly showed that that. That big win of Theirs over the Chiefs at Arrowhead was no fluke. Yeah, no doubt that Lions team was pretty darn good.
Speaker 2: Chris Jones could have maybe worked out that contract a week earlier, maybe the different things a little different.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that might have that might have helped the Packers in the NFC North Chase.
Speaker 2: But yes, just maybe, but be that as it may. I just I really I look for balance with these schedules, Michael. I look for mid season bys. I just look for some allowance to get into a rhythm. And I feel like more often than not, I'm not saying anything's out against the Packers. Everybody draws the short straw, but there's just been some really interesting Week fourteen byes, Week five bys. It just it's been all over the map. If you could just get a little bit more parody with it, no huge weird swings home games, road games, I feel like that could be something that could help this football.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna go the opposite of you with regard to your Week two Lions thing. I want the Lions game the Lions visit to lambeau Field this year to be Week eighteen in the cold. You know, you know that Week eighteen is going to be a division game, right, That's the way it is across the league. So it's going to be Bears, Vikings or Lions with the with the with the Packers and Lions presumably being you know, the two favorites for the NFC North. If the NFL wants to put the Packers and Lions in Week eighteen, put it at Lambo not at Ford Field, please, Yeah, that'd be really cool. That works for me.
Speaker 2: Any chance we go back to Detroit for Thanksgiving again, do you think would they do that back to back years.
Speaker 1: Back to back? It's I said, in my time, I have covered I have covered Packers lines on Thanksgiving in Detroit. I believe it's at least five times, but it has never been in back to back years before. So I don't think that's gonna happen, but can't rule it out. And you know, with that Thanksgiving night game thing, I mean maybe who knows, maybe Lambo's going to get a Thanksgiving game again like we had back in twenty fifteen for the years. So yeah, it's been nine years. The Brett Favre number retirement thing was on that rainy Thanksgiving night at Lambo against Chicago. So anyway, it's.
Speaker 2: Like the only game that Bears have won at Lambo too. And like my kid's lifetime, your kid wasn't even boring boring yet never mind. Yeah, I don't know Killian, I don't know if he's seen the Packers lose yet against the Bears, has he not?
Speaker 1: Maybe not? Maybe not?
Speaker 2: December of seventeen, off to look that one up. Yeah, get our stats and infot apartment on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, we've got just to let everybody know Wes and I are working on some of our follow up stories with regard to our draft picks. Wes posted a Jordan Morgan story this week. I believe that one up on the website on Wednesday, correct tomorrow. I've got a follow up story on Jacob Month, the fifth round offensive lineman from Duke. Early next week, We're going to have stories on some of the DB's Javon Bullard, Kaylin King. So keep an eye out for for those draft pick follow up stories as we head the rest of this week and into next week. And then maybe we're going to find out about that schedule for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: And if we don't, I'm gonna lose my mind.
Speaker 1: So with that, we'll call it a rap on this edition of Packers Unscripted'd be sure to follow all of our coverage of the team on Packers dot com. For Wes'm Mike, thank you for tuning in. Everybody. We will see you next time
Speaker 2: M HM.