Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Team. Welcome to the Buck Brief. We have the Trump gag order to discuss. We will get into that, and then we also have Joe Biden's fundraising. So we got Trump gag order, Joe Biden fundraising. What does it mean about his presidential run. Let's get into some of it. But first of all, Trump is out there. He's finally he's had enough. It's crazy. He doesn't want to deal with this anymore, like not at all. And here he is saying that he is not being allowed to speak because of this DC DC trial he faces with Judge Chuckkin. He's saying he is being railroaded. Is the termy.
Speaker 2: I have other trials with a being real roader.
Speaker 1: You saw yesterday where they take away my right to speak.
Speaker 2: I won't be able to speak like I'm speaking to you, and I'm not saying anything wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the truth.
Speaker 2: I won't be able to do this with that trial because the judge.
Speaker 1: Which of course I'm repealing.
Speaker 2: Because the judge said basically, I don't have a right to speak. And I'm the number one candidate leading the Republicans by fifty five or sixty points that should be over and leading Joe.
Speaker 1: Lighten, and I'm being restricted. My speech has been taken away from me.
Speaker 2: I'm a candidate that's running for office and I'm not.
Speaker 3: Allowed to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's not allowed to speak about certain things involving the trial. According to the judge, this is all unprecedented. It is all so surreal. And we say that yet we know that it is real. But this is Trump pointing out something that there's no way around, which is the legal system is now involved in Trump's election to stop him from being elected. The DOJ and the law, the misrule of law is being used specifically as a weapon against the leading Republican presidential contender. And this is the goal. I mean, this is what they are trying to accomplish. Which brings me to well, what happens. So the judge Chuckkin d C. Trial, this is about you know, election and Jan six stuff in DC and the it's a weak case on the merits, but he's going to get a DC jury. And the judge hates Trump's guts. We all know that. So it is legally perilous for Trump, There's no question about that. But Trump now has this gag order, which is a court order that is theoretically enforceable by putting everybody or putting somebody in well, you can put them in jail. You could find them, you know, you hold them in contempt of court. We've all seen, you know in uh remember my cousin Vinnie. Remember he shows up and he gets a little smart with the judge, and the JUG's got that like real southern you know, glass staya thing going on, and he's he's like, when you are my court room, he will address me as and he ends up spending a couple of nights in jail. I love it when when in my cousin Vinnie, he shows up and he's all he could get as a suit, was it like a tuxedo basically, So he shows up the court in a tuxedo. It's a great movie. It really holds up very well. But that judge sends it, you know, he spends a night in jail in contemp. Spends a night in jail in contempt. Is it really possible that Donald Trump, because of this court order, could spend a night in jail or could he get home confinement in marl Lago. This is what he says.
Speaker 4: A judge gave a gag order today. Did you hear that? On speech? Which I believe is totally unconstitutional? What she did, and judge gave a gegor to The judge doesn't like me too much. Her whole life is not like in me, but she came a gagorer. You know what a gegorter is. You can't speak badly about your opponent. But this is weaponry. All being done because Joe Biden is losing the election and losing very very badly to all of us in the polls. He's losing badly. But what they don't understand is that I am willing to go to jail if that's what it takes for our country to win and become a democracy again.
Speaker 1: Trump saying he is willing to go to jail over this issue, throwing down the gauntlet. There's a part of me, there's a part of me that almost wants to see Trump call their bluff on this one, like are they really going to do this? But then the other part of me says, yes, they are crazy. They will do this. This judge will say, I am going to find you ex amount of dollars. You're held in contempt of court. People keep saying, oh, Trump has Secret Service protection, so he can't get sent to prison. We never dealt with this before. Can't be sent in a jail cell. There's administrative segregation units in different jails. They would basically, you know, think about it. When you're in jail, you're being in some way, you're being watched by guards, I mean, not very well, and it's very unsafe and all the rest of it. But in the case of a president, I suppose, I suppose, I don't know, nobody knows. Can we just be No one knows how this goes. But they probably put him in a single cell and they would have Secret Service protection, you know, outside and around it. I don't see how else this could go, and the Secret Service would be there to protect him so he wouldn't be at risk from other inmates or other you know, nefarious actors. I think that's how this would go. I don't know, because Congress has never thought about what if we lock up a former president. That's that has not been a thing, right, that has not been or it's not even just a former president, a possible future president. And Trump is saying that he's willing to go to jail. So anyone who says, oh, we shouldn't even be talking about this, Trump is talking about this. Trump is talking about this. He is facing felony charges in DC, and a jury in DC will convict him if the judge is able to railroad this whole thing so that he's the trial happens, the jury may convict. Then what do we think happens? The judge says, oh, that was fun. You're convicted, but you can go, you know, you go back tomorrow, Locke, go back to your you know, eight hundred million dollar mansion. Now, we'll see you later. You know, it's crazy. All right, let's talk about the My Pillow because the My Pillow two point zero is phenomenal. The my Pillow one point oh yeah, I've bilt this huge, amazing company with all these other products. But innovation is something that Mike Lindell is all about, and he wants to bring you the best products possible. So the My Pillow two point zero takes the original amazing My Pillow and just kicks it up a notch. If you will takes it to that next level. My Pillow two point zero has the patented adjustable fill of the original MyPillow, but fabric that is made with temperature regulating thread makes the My Pillow two point oh the softest, smoothest, coolest pillow you'll ever own. These are on sale now at fifty percent off. Queen Size my Pillow two point oh is thirty nine ninety nine. The King size pillow is just ten dollars more. Go to my pillow dot com click on the radio listener special square to get the Queen Size My Pillow two point zero for thirty nine ninety nine and the King Size for ten dollars more. Enter my name buck as your promo code. That's my pillow dot com. My pillow dot com. Enter promo code Buck. That's promo code Buck. When you go to my pillow dot com, you can get the fifty percent off sale on the MyPillow two point oh. Get yourself some right now. I've got them at home. You should have them at home. You will absolutely love the MyPillow two point zero plus. Mike Lindell is a great American and he's built a phenomenal company and we want to support him. So then there's the issue of Biden's fundraising. All right, we're talking about Trump and jail and all the rest of it, the the cases against him Biden. If people have been seeing me, oh bucket, there's no way Biden's actually going to be running. And I've been having this debate with people, and I say, he's an incumbent president and they have no other option. So it's not like I'm sitting here saying he's the best of all the options. They don't have another option. The only other option is to just have him step aside, let Kamala take his place, and that's a worse option. So there is no other option. This is This has been my straightforward analysis of this all along. I have all this stuff. Oh you know, Michelle, Obama is gonna show up, and they're all gonna this is not gonna happen. You know, you can't think about this, right, could you? Could you just have somebody in September of next year? Could you just have Joe Biden drop out? And the Democrats all say, oh, We're just gonna do a write in campaign for somebody. I mean, it's not gonna happen, right, They'll lose. They know they'll lose. They need the full scale machinery of a sitting president, an incumbent president. The Democrat Party, the DNC all pushing for this guy. So that's why the seventy million dollars DNC has raised for Biden in the last three months, far more than any Republicans. Now he is the president, so that's not super unexpected, but the seventy million dollars that has been raised is indicative. I think of the fact that they are all in, all in on getting behind Biden for this. And you know, you can say, oh, but he's so weak and he's gonna do such a bad jobinal yeah, I get all of that, but they think that he can win. They are of the belief that Joe Biden is their best option, which is why the money is flowing in. And when you think about it, what is it the Democrats have wanted that, like the core of the Democrat Party has wanted over the last three years, that Joe Biden has not been willing to go along with or try to deliver. Where has Joe Biden ever told the Democrats, No, not going to do it, not going along with them. It's gonna Vito or you know whatever hasn't happened, So why would they be upset with him? Right? They don't. They just want their people, their system in place. They don't care. Now, no one thinks Joe Biden has exceptional leadership skill. No one thinks of this guy as some visionary who's sitting around and you know you directing his underlings to engage in policy maneuvers to shift the country. Don't The underlings are doing that themselves. This is the third term of Obama. We all know it. It is the Democrat system running the country with Joe Biden as the figurehead, which is what we all expected as soon as he won. So the seventy million that's come in that was just announced a couple of days ago, that shows you everything you need to know about where this is going and what's going to happen. In my mind, if I'm wrong, I will come on the show and I'll admit that I'm wrong. But you know, if you want to take a bet with me right now out there, anybody on is it going to be Biden? You'd have to get some pretty interesting odds going. Speaking of odds, if you have money in the market, you may want to pay close attention to a new patent pending artificial intelligence that has just discovered a sixty day pattern in the crypto market. According to this AI, which is powered by the same kind of award winning tech that's behind other leading AI software, the next couple of months are critical. Most people won't know what to do. But if you know, you're so much further ahead in this process and with this upside. The project is called Conan c O n an. See it for yourself online at Conan twenty twenty three dot com and see this AI in action for yourself sixty days from now, your financial life could be completely different. The website again is spelled Conan co n a n twenty twenty three dot com. Once you see this AI, you may never invest the same way again. Conan co O n An twenty twenty three dot com. Paid for by Palm Beach Research Group. Go check out Conan twenty twenty three dot com. Uh. And so then we have what has rond Descantis done here? In response to the situation in the middle least, I just want to touch on this for a couple of moments. DeSantis to me is you know, still he's still technically in it, but I think we all know he'd have to get a tremendous amount of wind in his sales out of nowhere for this to be even any kind of a horse horse race. I'm mixing metaphors now, but who cares. But here he is on the Gaza refuge refugees issue, which I think is interesting play clip nine.
Speaker 3: My position is very clear. It's the first presidential kid say no Gaza refugees period.
Speaker 1: We're just not going to do it.
Speaker 3: And why because we don't want to import the pathologies from the Gaza strip and other places in the Middle East to the United States of America. They are taught to hate Jews, They are taught that Israel has no right to exist. The textbooks that they use don't even have Israel on the map at all, and so this is just endemic to their culture. It's a really toxic culture that's developed. So there's no reason to be importing that into the United States.
Speaker 1: So he's singling out Gaza here for the high likelihood that if you allowed Gaza refugees into the US, you might be importing problems. It's interesting because we're allowed to have this conversation. It seems in the context of Gaza. But I actually broaden this out right away to we're importing a lot of the world's problems right now across our southern border. As it is a lot of poverty, a lot of health, mental, and physical challenges that the US taxpayer is going to have to deal with. There's a lot of illiteracy, a lot of misogyny, a lot of you know, we're talking about countries from all over poor countries from all over the world, and just letting anybody come into the country effectively, who can get here and walk across the border, that is our current border policy. So I just think it's interesting of the Biden administration's policy. I think it's interesting that there's this sense of, oh, we we can't allow people from Gaza to get into the country. Gaza is one of the only places where we are aren't taking people right now. It's one of the only places where you can actually just walk across the border because the Israelis have the whole place on lockdown. You know, what's a place this from one of our great sponsors. Here a place you should go and check out. I think you'll have a great time, belize. I mean, it's just a couple of hours from the US by plane. And I mean you can float through caves, down a jungle river, climb an ancient Mayan ruin, swim with nurse sharks and rays, cast for a Grand Slam the ultimate, and fly fishing, snorkel or scuba dive longest living reef in the world. Are simply relaxed. Don't just take my word for it. Come and visit. Belize is fun for so many reasons. Download your free Belize handbook and God. Go to belize isfun dot com. It's a very easy website. Belize b e l Ize, Belize isfun dot com, belize isfun dot com because it is fun. Go check it out. That's the buck breef for today. Shields High