Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks due Elvis Duran. Elvis Duran phone tap, Danielle set this thing up, all.
Speaker 2: Right, comes from David. My grandmother just had her washing machine fixed. She said the guy that came only stayed a few minutes and he didn't really do anything. So I want you to call her and tell her the repair man complains about her and that she owes money and she will go crazy. Danielle picking on an old lady. Let's listen to today's phone tap. Hello, Yes, man's week, Tomira Ant please this is here. This is Melinda Prosel calling from sirih. Yes, did you have some service done on your washing machine.
Speaker 3: The other day? Yeah, about a week or so ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you recall the guy that came to fix it?
Speaker 3: Oh god, he was such a nice guy. You know. He told me his name, but I forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you say he's a nice guy, then how come I have paperwork here that says you were very rude to him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's a Huh.
Speaker 2: I was rude, That's what it says here.
Speaker 3: It says he's a liar.
Speaker 2: He said that you cursed him out.
Speaker 3: Oh my, he's a god stern liar. You know, I'm made two years old. I'm like everybody, what's wrong with him?
Speaker 2: Well, he says that you tried to throw him out of the house.
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh, that he's a liar.
Speaker 2: Well, he said that you use the F word.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I never end my life.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately, because he was there and he says he did fix your problem. He said that you are going to be charged with the.
Speaker 3: Visit home made. Yeah no, why no, No, he didn't fix nothing.
Speaker 2: He still came out for a service call, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we got insurance on it.
Speaker 2: No, it's not here and not according to my paperwork.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I have to talk to my grandson because he's the one. He bought the machine.
Speaker 2: Maybe your grandson's a little irresponsible.
Speaker 3: No, he's not. He's a college graduate. He has his own business.
Speaker 2: Well, we do have this two hundred and fifty dollars bill here, yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, oh my god, no, no, no, I cannot pay for that because he's a liar. For him to come in here for two minutes, but he didn't fix nothing.
Speaker 2: He says, you don't know how to use a washing machine.
Speaker 3: Wow, he's full of hot air. You know I've been washing close for the last sixty years. Tell him to go fly a kite because he you know, the man is sick, definitely sick. And tell him I said it too, But he's a god gon liar. Tell him to come here with somebody. Tell him to bring a lawyer. Bring somebody here. I'll have my lawyer here. Goodbye, ma'am a liar, he was, she's over.
Speaker 2: He's a liar. He's a liar. He's calling me now, Okay, don't answer unless you have three way? Do you have three way?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, No, what this guy.
Speaker 3: From called me?
Speaker 1: And?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, what a problem over here? He said. I threw him out. I'm gonna tell you something. That guy was brother liar. I tell you right now, he was a liar. I was very polite to him. He wasn't even here five damn minutes.
Speaker 2: You said he was nice.
Speaker 3: What was I gonna say? I didn't know. He was the son of a bitch. I want to know, son, he said, I overload the machine. Well you do kind of overload it. No, I don't. No, that machine wasn't right from dead one. I'll tell you what. I don't ever want you the door business with that reached again? You understand me? Why are you curta because I'm damn there. I should have done that through that son of a bitch that was over here. And I'll tell you another thing. I thought you had the insurance. That's why I called my damn guy, and I've got those for you. I'm cutting up the cards right now.
Speaker 2: Don't cut the cards up yet. We're gonna he's gonna come this afternoon of fixed machine who I don't.
Speaker 3: Say, not got here because I thum down the stairs.
Speaker 2: That's not nice.
Speaker 3: I don't want her hair. He's coming. I'm giving it. Throw right out that son of a bitch. You or to cloak that basta. You know what I said. He was a son of a bitch, and I am. I don't want him in here because I threw him right them stairs. I said, I've been washing clothes for the last sixty years, and you're telling me how to wash clothes.
Speaker 2: They're gonna come out and teach you how to do laundry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, how do you like that? Tell him to at some stuff and don't come here, that son of a bitch. Load you know away in front of head. Yeah, I have one damn towel. That's all I have is one bath towel. That's all I had down here. And it's one that I use to put the clothes on and when I wanted to flatten it out and that and that's I'm cutting the cards up, Norn. I'm gonna show how rude I am. Now, I'm gonna tell him this is how rude I am. And I throw the cards at him.
Speaker 2: Ma'am. Huh, I'm confirming your appointment for today, opponent.
Speaker 3: I don't have no appointment, did I don't send nobody here, like I don't want to have nothing to do with anymore.
Speaker 2: But your grandson told me that you care.
Speaker 3: He said, I don't want nobody here.
Speaker 2: He said that you wanted someone to teach you how to do the laundry.
Speaker 3: No, no, no pick for a sick don't come here because I put them down the stairs. I want them rude before. But I am rude now, okay, ma'am, please please, I don't want to hear that's why.
Speaker 2: Grandma. Wait, ma'am, this is Danielle Minarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you got phone apped your grandson's playing a joke on you.
Speaker 3: David, Why do you play these things on me because you're funny? Oh my, that is the worst I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: My Grandma, I got a question.
Speaker 3: Why is it when old the older women get mad?
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: This was pre recorded permission granted by.
Speaker 3: Pone tab.
Speaker 1: We're only on Elvis Duran in the morning show here in New Elvis Duran phone tap weekday mornings