Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Pamela is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of a year named Jason might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help her out. Pamela, Sorry, you're going through it, but why do you think Jason's cheating?
Speaker 3: So we have been together a year, me and Jason, and we got together though because we have a mutual.
Speaker 1: Foot friend that that him up with me, and.
Speaker 3: So our mutual friend very much knows that, like he was in a pretty serious relationship before me, he was still getting over his acts for quite some time after they were together, and.
Speaker 1: So it was only after when he felt like he was.
Speaker 3: Over her and ready to move on that she kind of set us up together. So it definitely wasn't like a rebound, but you know, I obviously know he was ready to move on, but there clearly was an act that they split very amicably and like they got along. It wasn't nasty, and so you know, I was at peace with that, and so we started and it's actually been really fun, like we're getting along fantastic. He honestly has the biggest heart I've ever met in any human being ever. Like, you know, he'll just drop everything in a moment's notice if I need him.
Speaker 1: He's just super nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, he could be even too nice, but he's really really nice. So that being said, you know, knowing he's super nice. And so now two months ago he asked me to move in. We actually moved in together about two months ago. Jason is not a complete slob. He's for a dude, He's probably relatively normal. I just happen to be like an insane OCD meat creak, Like I am.
Speaker 1: Definitely tidying up after everything all the time. It just makes me happy. I was in Jason's so in his office, he had just a.
Speaker 3: Ton of random male lying around all over his office desk, a couple of receipts.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why.
Speaker 3: I looked like they were just all over and so I'm looking at the receipt and each receipt is just really random, and they started like really weirding me out there. There was like a bunch of them for in the past two weeks. One receipt like he was even on a trip, Like one receipt was showing that he had bought locks, and I'm like, Okay, that's kind of random.
Speaker 4: Or like salmon.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, not wats like salmon like door lock? And at first, okay, I'm like maybe our own home, like changing a lot, I don't know. And then another receipt recently was for a brand new phone. He's already got a phone and he's never seen didn't tell me anything about that. I feel like, I think that's pretty big, like if you think he's changing the phone like new number.
Speaker 1: And then the one that really.
Speaker 3: Started worrying me and creeping me out is that he had a receipt that had like a stun gun and pepper spray on it, Like what the weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like why he's He's not a small dude.
Speaker 3: Like why is he buying a sun gun and a pepper spray? He can take care of himself, Like we work and live in a fairly nice like pretty nice neighborhood, and it's we don't hang out with other Like I don't know if him hanging out with any other girls who would need these things, so like they were just very random to me.
Speaker 1: So I did, I will say I did have the guts to.
Speaker 3: Kind of like ask him at least courage enough about the locks.
Speaker 5: I started with just the lock, like you didn't started with a lock.
Speaker 3: Like I'll tell you why I started with the locks because I tried to be like, okay, the locks would pertain to both of us, like are we changing locks or we just getting fresh start new keys. I figured I'd start with the locks because that could kind of look like something that I would also do with I have to get a new set of keys, okay, And like he completely dodged the question and then brushed it off as it was nothing, so definitely didn't make it clear that it was going to be for.
Speaker 1: Us, so he like dodged it. So I'm like, okay, so now these locks aren't even for us.
Speaker 3: You know the way he looked at me when I asked him, I definitely felt the need to instantly stop talking about it. So again, not per se that I was afraid, I just it made me very suspicious. He acted really weird, and he had this very stern look of just like, do not bring this up, and so I dropped it.
Speaker 1: But now you know.
Speaker 3: In my OCD mind, my paranoia has kicked over, and so now I'm like, am I did I.
Speaker 1: Fall in love with a serial killer or something?
Speaker 4: Right? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I was not thinking cheating as you're telling this story. I was like, is he gonna kidnap somebody? Does he have like a dungeon? I did just watch a movie like this last night? Yeah I did. But do you think he might be cheating because of it?
Speaker 3: I just feel like that's kind of something sweet, Like I feel like when he first met me, because like he's all about like, you know, safety, Like I remember he even gave me like a pepper spray, just being like, oh, you know, all girls definitely need one. So I feel like it's like kind of like grew me, Like, hey, I like you, I want to keep you safe. Yeah, I don't know. I just found it extremely weird.
Speaker 4: You already told us what grocery store.
Speaker 2: He's a rewards card, remember, at So we'll play a song come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's big lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our four department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, well, thank you, Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll play a song come back and get your to catch Cheeter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater and if you're just joining us, Pamela is on the phone and she thinks that our boyfriend Jason, they've been dating for a year, might be cheating on her. So in a second, we're going to call and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that he's this month's lucky winner, because every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our florial department, and we'll see if he sends us to his girlfriend, Pamela or to somebody else. But before we do that, Pamela, why don't you refresh our memory on your situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, been with my guy for about a year, living with.
Speaker 3: Him the last two months, and I saw some really weird receipts in his office, just getting things like, yeah, like new locks in the gun gun and like mace and just really weird. And I asked him about the locks and he acted weird, and he got me a little mace when we first started dating. So I just think that he's like treating some other girl to a little protection package.
Speaker 4: I don't know Jason protection package. Okay, shoot, that's funny. I'm sorry, sorry, I hope he's not all right. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is horrible calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Jason.
Speaker 1: This is he.
Speaker 4: Hey Jason, how you doing? Guess what? This is not a marketing phone call. You're this month's big winner. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Oh awesome? What did I What have I won?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: You've won the flowers. Maybe you didn't know.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us. You've just won thirty six longstim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 1: Super cool.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Here's how we're so. I can take the information in a matter of minutes over the phone. I'm prepared to do that right now. If you already know who you want to send them to.
Speaker 1: We can do it right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, We'll start with the first and last name of the person, and then I will get if you want to put anything on a card, and then we can get the address.
Speaker 1: Let's send it out to Jessica.
Speaker 4: Jessica. Yes, got you. Would you like to put anything on a card to Jessica?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sorry. I promise I'll never make you cry like that again.
Speaker 1: And you're the best.
Speaker 2: Well, great, Thank you very much, Jason. And at this point I'll let you know that this is actually the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewbul Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'mina.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment call to Catch a Cheater, where if your significant other things you might be cheating. They see who you send flowers to, and your girlfriend Pamela is on the phone.
Speaker 6: Oh god, okay, yeah, hi han, Hi babe.
Speaker 1: Who the hell is Jessica? Oh god, I can explain. Yeah, obviously you're going to explain right now. You're going to explain, because who the hell is she? Somebody?
Speaker 3: You know, you don't just spend that nice of a gift, by the way, to somebody who's not your girlfriend. I don't know anyone in your family named or Jessica. Who's Jessica.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I get it. I know it looks weird, but there's I promise there is a reason what.
Speaker 1: It looks real bad?
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: So's she's a coworker.
Speaker 1: Great, Oh that's Stephen. Okay, So I'm assuming.
Speaker 3: Gifts, and so you're getting her flowers and you're giving her.
Speaker 1: A bunch of other gifts and things apparently so great.
Speaker 3: So she's a coworker, so you're you're you're sending a coworker, a woman this great gift.
Speaker 1: When you have an option to give a free gift.
Speaker 3: And I'm assuming that's also the person that you're sending all these gifts to that you know. And by gifts, I mean the weird receipts I saw in your office. So that means you're giving random what pepper spray?
Speaker 1: You're what a stun gun, I don't know, what? Creepy what phones locks?
Speaker 3: So you can have a double life, so you can just like have a sugar up mom on the side.
Speaker 1: That I don't know about.
Speaker 6: No, oh god, no, no, not at all. There really is a reasonable explanation for all of this.
Speaker 2: There's an explanation for stun guns, and yeah, all that stuff and then sending flowers to somebody else named Jessica that you work with.
Speaker 6: There really is there really is a real explanation for this, And baby, if you'll just you'll just let me explain, I promise it will make sense. You know that the group of guys at work were always like pranking each other and doing bets, and it just gets bigger and bigger. So a few weeks ago, they got this idea that we would do a bet and whoever lost the bet had to be paid and pepper sprayed.
Speaker 1: Why no, they're all idiots. Okay, so I dudes, pepper spray. How does Jessica play into this? I don't understand that happens?
Speaker 6: And one of the guys lost, Thank goodness, I didn't lose.
Speaker 1: But I and bear in mind like I did not.
Speaker 6: I was not on board. I didn't think this was a great idea, but I got elected to be the one to hold the pepper spray, and so like I had never actually like I've seen you know, I've I've handled pepper spray before, but I never actually shot it. And so when it came time to shoot the pepper spray, I handled the cap the wrong way. And it started going off everywhere and it sprayed this girl, Jessica, right in the face.
Speaker 4: So you pepper sprayed, pepper.
Speaker 1: Sprayed, and my female coworkers, are you not fired? So all the.
Speaker 4: Showers payday.
Speaker 6: So yeah, she has been like so great. I felt so I mean, she had like tears just running down was like such a trooper, and I felt terrible, and uh so like, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Got her cleaned up and I have.
Speaker 6: Apologized like every day since it happened. But when the flowers came up, I thought, you know, probably just the good things smooth things over a little bit further, and so yeah, that's that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Wow, all that.
Speaker 3: Stupid crap was literally bought because of the like all your stupid pranks with your the things you do with these coworkers. I cannot believe it. And then the flowers are for I still don't understand the locks.
Speaker 6: Though, I did get those for the house. Yeah, we had talked about getting new locks a while back, and it took me a while to get around to it, I know, but uh yeah, that was just that was just the house.
Speaker 4: To protect them from Jessica.
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, babe, this is the stupidest thing ever. Do you realize for a second.
Speaker 3: I thought, like, still, I thought you were like a weird I don't know what I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought you were cheating or you were just like a weirdo.
Speaker 3: What were you have to stop saying yes to every crank?
Speaker 6: If I had, you know, if I had seen the same things, I probably would have thought that'd be bad to you. So like, I don't blame you, So no, absolutely nothing going on there others being a bunch of stupid dudes. And of course I would never cheat on you. I love you and I am so happy to be doing life with you.
Speaker 3: That's sweet to start telling me these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, share your day. That's an interesting day. I pepper sprayed a cowork during the face on accident.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend Pepper spray a woman at work, and I didn't hear
Speaker 1: The jewel shows to catch a cheater.