Speaker 1: Listen, ladies and gentlemen, you love him. You like having them on the show. I don't know why. I guess you like seeing him get on his uncle's last damn nerves. My nephew, Josh is in the house. I mean, you know, I thought he was coming on to talk about the n C Double A Tournament. The next thing you know, I see this brother. He's sitting in my seat at my desk.
Speaker 2: Is that cheese, dudes? The depretator tips? Is that what you're doing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was snacking. He was taking forever with your with your take. It's Saint Patrick's day.
Speaker 2: Where you're green at? Why I got that? Why do I look irish? Oh? I got to expose us again? Where's your hold? Hold?
Speaker 1: Where's your green at? Just because you got Irish swag?
Speaker 2: That's black? But still I'm still celebrating our holiday. Do you know?
Speaker 3: Do you know where your grandmother's from?
Speaker 2: I'm aware of Josh, right, you know the world is not She's Iris.
Speaker 1: Josh, Josh, did you just that really is grandma? Grandmammy is from Saint Thomas. But your grandma is from Saint Thomas. But her her mother was from is Irish? Okay, But that's neither here.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: My point to you, Josh is did you just.
Speaker 2: Pop a bottle?
Speaker 3: I did, because I really, I really celebrate these type of holidays, not so much Valentine's Day, but Saint Patrick's Day is one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: But what are we talking about today?
Speaker 1: We were supposed to be talking about the n CUA A commercial break. You said that wasn't on your.
Speaker 3: Mind, that that's not what's on my mind. And don't hush me over there. Stephen A is not here. This is my desk today. Anyway, Yeah, I wanted to. I wanted to talk about a few of my my laws because the women were getting at me, like You're not holding guys accountable and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 1: Hold what women? And what were they getting on you about? What were you talking about?
Speaker 2: Comments?
Speaker 3: You know, I scaped them to see where I can get better, and they were saying, I.
Speaker 2: Don't really hold men accountable.
Speaker 3: So I came today to come with a few laws that will have us, you know, that'll weather some feathers on our on our side of the things.
Speaker 1: You interested, Do you care whether I'm interested or not?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think you do, I really don't want me get started. And remember what I said. If you're gonna interrupt me, make sure it counts all right, ladies, I.
Speaker 2: Know we come off as know it all sometimes, you.
Speaker 3: Know, sometimes y'all just want to be heard and we're trying to come with a solution. The problem we want to be heard is we don't really want to hear it. So anyway, while in a relationship, depending on the dynamic, under regular circumstances.
Speaker 2: A man must take his woman on one date per month. You agree with that, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's still being cheap. I think that unless you're unemployed, you could do more than one a month.
Speaker 2: Wait, why you mentioned in cheap. I ain't say he had to pay because I think it's on that he just gotta go with her. What I ain't saying he got to pay it, he just gotta go. Stop. Stop stop.
Speaker 1: You said a man has to take his woman out on the date at least once a month.
Speaker 2: Did you not say that yet?
Speaker 1: You say the word take?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta drive, you know what I mean. I'm not tell you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Hey, so women say all they want is for us to communicate. So if there's a case where she feels like you're not communicating, she can find you.
Speaker 2: How you feel about that.
Speaker 1: I need you to repeat that because these don't sound like laws. I'm trying to figure out what's the law. What's the law?
Speaker 3: The law is to communicate, honestly, So when she asks you, do I look fat in his dress?
Speaker 2: You're supposed to communicate what what?
Speaker 1: According to your law? What is the answer to that question supposed to be?
Speaker 3: I mean, they don't really ask you that unless they are already busting out the seams.
Speaker 2: So we done.
Speaker 3: We're done with there making you feel good. If you fat going to the gym, that's sick.
Speaker 2: And if you need some.
Speaker 1: That that's some ignorant nonsense. First of all, everybody to each his own. You got some dudes that's happy with a woman that's one hundred pounds. You got some some dudes like like Uncle Pooley. That that I mean, you got to be a minimum to fifty. And then you got people like me who just likes voluptuousness. You understand what I'm saying. I don't mind thickness at all. Now, that's not different. That's not the same as fat. But there are there's somebody for everybody.
Speaker 2: Don't be distressed.
Speaker 3: I'm just a big I'm just saying they don't. They don't ask do I look fat in this? Unless they don't want to look fat in that? And guess what nine times out of ten they be looking fat in at Yeah.
Speaker 1: Last, little you know what, I can't even front that that that that that is accurate. You didn't have to say it. Yeah, yeah, but don't you care that? Does the kora matter to you? The sensibility matters to you? I mean, don't you care?
Speaker 2: Honesty? First? Last?
Speaker 1: Really, so you're the most honest dude of the world. You're a paragon of honesty.
Speaker 2: I try. It's about intent for me. Lastly, for the men.
Speaker 3: If I'm on the train and there's a bunch of available seats and you sit on the one next to me, you're getting a fine same ballpark, different city. If I'm peeing at a stall and you decide to pee at the stall next to me and there's other available store, I'm fawling on you, and then you're going to jail.
Speaker 2: How you feel about that?
Speaker 1: So, if you're sitting on a train, somebody's not allowed to sit right next to you.
Speaker 2: If there's other seats available.
Speaker 3: No, and I might just sneeze just to spress some germs, because why you're so close to me?
Speaker 1: So so so what if she's what if she's fine and you like what you're looking at, she wants to come sitting right next to you?
Speaker 2: These are these, these are for men. She can sit right next to me. A lord for men?
Speaker 1: Oh you're talk about laws for men, specifically for men.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god, so you missed the whole. I just don't know what to do with you lost for men.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not going front. I don't want some dude, Like if I'm sitting by myself, you a dude?
Speaker 2: What you come sit right up next to me? I get that, and you would move, but you got to act like that. If you just get up, it moves.
Speaker 3: If be happening and you still got me on the train, and so you already know. But anyway, I've been working on this animation.
Speaker 1: It's because you don't know how to drive. That's gonna get what animation you've been working on?
Speaker 3: Let a year ago, I've you've been working on I've been working on an animation where pretty much I take the best cuts from your voice interviews and stuff like that, and uh make.
Speaker 2: Fun out of it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start putting it on my YouTube as well and your Instagram today.
Speaker 2: Put it.
Speaker 1: You don't put nothing on your page first without my approval about me, I'll sue you.
Speaker 2: You don't do that.
Speaker 1: You put it on my page first. You're trying to build your fight. You're trying to ride this gravy train to build your own subscribers. But you're supposed to be building mind first.
Speaker 2: I got that's what you're supposed to doing it. I got an animator.
Speaker 1: And by the way, guess what my argument is to support that?
Speaker 2: You ready, we rich? We rich?
Speaker 1: If you got a page, I got paid, you got the animation, it come on my page?
Speaker 2: We rich? Right? Listen, we right?
Speaker 1: What's our contract?
Speaker 2: Right by?
Speaker 1: So how is it that you just doing something but.
Speaker 2: You ain't put it on my page?
Speaker 1: I mean, who the hell are you to take content and put it on your page?
Speaker 2: I have to get permission from the animator.
Speaker 3: His name is Flash, and here he said he ain't get paid yet, so I sent them an arm.
Speaker 2: That's your problem.
Speaker 1: I didn't hire him. And there's only one Flash, and that's Dawayne.
Speaker 2: Wade Dwayne Wade.
Speaker 1: Begone, begone.
Speaker 2: You have three champion, the Hall of.
Speaker 1: Famer, one of the greatest off guards in the history of basketball.
Speaker 2: That dude, suddenly you don't know who he is.
Speaker 3: Just like I'm Josh Smith and the other Josh Smith is obsolete. Flash there's a new Flashit animated. Y'all can't hear about him?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this? Are you ready for this? I'm ready. Guess how you just heard your Guess how you just heard yourself.
Speaker 1: I just got a text last week saying, Yo, I love your nephew on your show.
Speaker 2: Guess who that was? Who was it? D Wade?
Speaker 1: And you just dissed them.
Speaker 2: You just turned them against you.
Speaker 1: Bounce, Get the hell out of heat.
Speaker 2: That's right, you just you. You're messed up.
Speaker 3: Your your turn d way to get you.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna follow you, he ain't trying to follow you. Get your own damn page and stop eating up for all my cheese doodles. Get out of here.
Speaker 3: M hm.