Speaker 1: Now your Mate Events. Introducing the hosts Wrestling with Freddy, Jeff Died, Hana Furready, Prince Junior.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to a brand new episode of Wrestling with Friends.
Speaker 3: What up with you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: How are you feeling good? I leave soon, but you know, I get to stay home for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Where are you off to? I always ask at the end, but where are you off to? This?
Speaker 3: This week? I go to Sarasota, Florida, And then straight from Sarasota, Florida, I'll be in Atlanta for a month.
Speaker 2: Oh snap, what are you doing out there? Can you say?
Speaker 3: Shooting a game show called Who the Bleep? Is that? For? Fox? And before anything is Jeff, isn't there a strike? Isn't there? Are you not supposed to be shooting things? No?
Speaker 4: Game shows aren't involved in that at all. Daddy loves money. All right, I'm Jeffrey alden Die and I'm better than you.
Speaker 3: That's right. I'm just trying to be a heal.
Speaker 2: No, it's no, you're you're allowed to. Yeah, it's they're not in any of those units, so you totally can. And anyone that's got beef with you, you could take it up with me, suckers, take it up with you.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted. I was just trying to get some trying to have some edge. Thanks.
Speaker 2: What's the first frivolous thing you're gonna buy with game show money? Game show money?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. Probably a car?
Speaker 2: Recycle car in what kind of car?
Speaker 3: Five hundred thousand dollars car with wings? Dude, it's a good investment, bro.
Speaker 2: You should get like by wrestling toy. No, get like a nineteen seventy one dots in two forty z fair lady with the mirrors up on the fenders, and then I'll roll up in my two eighties and will cruise pH.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna ask you, when are we gonna drive yours around? I want to ride in that thing.
Speaker 2: It's pretty sweet, yeah, man, I mean, look, I'm gonna be real with you. It doesn't have air conditioning yet, but it's coming in and we put the windows down. Well that's what you have to do. And I'm getting a five speed transmission put into it in a couple of weeks, swapping out the four banger for the five banger, and it's going to be running even better. But yeah, man, that's enough sweet car talk, and I'm done talking about your money and spending it for you frivolously. The judgment day, Sir Dominic Mysterio. I don't think we ever hated on him. We just hoped for the best. But this has to be far beyond what anyone's expectations were for Dominic. It has to be from the company from him. I don't think he saw this happening this quickly and getting this big of a friggin reaction. No way, was this the original storyline. It's certainly adapted, right or am I or did somebody go I've got a plan for Dominic Mysterio and watching learn?
Speaker 3: I mean maybe because he is you know, he's his dad is Raymisterio. So maybe this was always the plan. But I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised either way.
Speaker 2: I just can't imagine. I can't imagine people thinking it would work this big. I mean, he's getting bigger reactions than Sammy Zayin was. That's that's crazy. He's getting bigger reactions than MJF at mjf's last sort of peak.
Speaker 3: It doesn't hurt when you put him in SmackDown raw NXT and you paramoun in my opinion, one of the greatest female wrestlers we've had in a long, long, long time, doesn't hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the legitimate, the legitimate, Rhea Ripley. That should be her, her call signed the legitimate one because she looks like she could actually whip your ass. I look, I'm not one of the guys that called it on him, although you know what, who this show did call was Ricky Stark, which we'll get into later. Yes, but man like, his response is undeniable to the point where I'm in on it now and now even at home, like me and my kids, when he starts talking, we all just go ba because everybody else is too man and it's just awesome. So I don't know how he did it, but prepare yourself, get your umbrella ready for we shower you with praise, Shower you with pretty all right, that's all the praise you get. The judgment day did come out, and we ended up getting to basically get a match between Dominic Mysterio and Sammy's Ain is the main event, which we'll get into. But what'd you think about this segment? Dude? I like him more and more each week.
Speaker 4: Oh you talking about Dom, like, yeah, yeah, dirty domb, dirty dumb.
Speaker 3: Oh dirty Dom got the new tattoo this week. I don't know if you saw that. I'm so into wrestling right now that I'm even keeping up on bull crap like, ooh, he's got a new tattoo. I wonder if they'll talk about that. That's how how corny I've been lately. But yeah, no, I'm very in And also I'm willing to admit these type of things that I was the I guess Dom hater in the world. You could clip you could clip video of me on this podcast, being like he looks terrible the outfits.
Speaker 2: See you're saying that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I said all those things. But I'm as over for Dom. I don't know if that's the right use of that term. I am.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: I'm as in on him as everyone else. I'm a big, big fan. I like to boo him, I like to cheer him on and like what he's doing. A little jealous of him with my girl rheo. But I'm on it, a big fan.
Speaker 2: Take it easy. Be more jealous of Buddy Matthews, And I'm as in on him as I am on that beautiful shirt that you're wearing, sir, so there golf shirt.
Speaker 3: Also, you think Buddy Matthews is a big DOM fan right now or what's going.
Speaker 2: On with that? I don't think he's worried, bro, crazy about look at him, dude, He's not look at his body, Dude, he's not tripping.
Speaker 3: He's like, yo, feelings, you know, he's got feelings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his feelings are I'm fine, Bro, I'm fine, or mate, he's Australian. I think, yeah, Arnold Schwarzenegger is not like tripping out when like the smaller dude gives his wife a hug, He's like, yeah, all right, little fellow, Like it's not he's not tripping. Buddy Matthews looks like he was built from marble.
Speaker 3: That's true. But Rio Ripley says she wants to get her next tattoo is a picture of Dom, So let's see if she goes through that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's not gonna but it's not gonna be a real tattoo. Then yeah. Then if I'm Buddy Matthews, I'm like, you gotta what girls should talk about this? Then who does he get a tattoo of to make her jealous Alexa Bliss. Why would that make her jealous?
Speaker 4: I think that's his eggs. I think they dated. Oh, f're just trying to get each other. All these wrestling relationships.
Speaker 2: Each leg just tatted up exactly.
Speaker 3: How does it feel real? H you have feelings.
Speaker 2: Instead of fantasy booking, we just have fantasy revenge. Oh my dude, all right, getting back to reality. Although this is more fun. Finn Balor and Seth Rollins are gonna wrestle again. It feels like they've wrestled like five times in the last two months. I'm sure they have this matchup. It certainly feels that way. I do too, man, I'm not eight and on it. I just I feel like we've seen it a lot. And the story of the seven Year the seven Year Bitch, which I like very much, is nice that they were able to bring that shoulder storyline back. For those who don't know, who don't watch wrestling as habitually as we do. He separated his shoulder the day Finn Balor won the Universal Championship during the match, and he had to give it up the very next day, and it was the worst day of his frigging life. And they turned in real life, and they worked it into the story and it's been a really good motivation. It's not as compelling as the Cody Roads Seth Rollins storyline to me, but it's all art man, so it's tough to compare. It's certainly working. I like both guys, and I felt like both guys got over in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like Also, I like that the size matches. I think that's why I'm always fine with a Seth and Finn match because like they're they're perfectly in my opinion, they're both perfectly charismatic. Are there that the same level of charisma, the same level of Mike work. I mean you could argue Seth's a little better, but they just would say build they're the same physique in a lot of ways. Like, I just like this matchup because it seems like it matches. You see, like a Drew McIntyre versus Seth Rawlins, You're like, this dude would kill him. He'd cut his head off with a sword, like like it would be like over in a second. But like when you see a guy like you know, the same builds. I like it a lot, and I think these guys are pretty pretty evenly matched. So I never get sick of it. It's very believable.
Speaker 2: Ae W Dynamite. I love this guy more and more every time he comes out, and every time I go, okay, I got him figured out. He does like a different kind of match. But I'm going to talk about the squlosing one freshly squeezed orange Cassidy against a guy that we spoke about on this He is the squos, you know what the squos and what I have the higher ground Cassidy. He went against someone we've spoken about before on this show called ar Fox, and this fool can wrestle his ass off, and you find out kind of his backstory of how he trained Darby Allen and and how much Darby Allen appreciates and respects him and ar let him like live in at his place when he was just a student of the game, and how he's like, if there's no ar Fox, there's no Darby Allen, although I think he said there's there's probably or maybe there's no Darby Allen, which isn't the full compliment. That's like an eighty five percenter on the conflict, you like, I still probably would have made it though, And so then they have this match and this was like a ba this shit out of your match, man, Like everything looked so hard and rough. It makes me not want to be a wrestler because I'm not tough enough. But it's weird to me how he can take these beatings and get up. It's almos. He has like this Jeff Hardy quality where he's just made out of pipe cleaners and you know, you know, like those little bendy things that you would make guys out of in like kindergarten in first grade. That's what he's like built out of. And he takes these whoopings and his style is unique, and you know, I don't even want to hate it anymore, Like he earned my love. It's like when Adam Cole earned my love with the baby I used to hate it, and now I say it before he does them like got him cold, babe. Now I love the orange cassidy And I'm not joking. My son and I do the little baby kicks to each other for no reason all the time, Like now we've done it so much. He just walked up to me yesterday while I was at the refrigerator getting food out to make dinner, and he just comes up and just does a little lickick and.
Speaker 3: Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: And he doesn't say anything, and he just hits me with another one tap and I was like, oh my gosh, And so I kicked his leg and he moved it out of the way and ran away laughing.
Speaker 4: What are those small oranges called like little little cuties?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are those? What are those tiny.
Speaker 4: Little little cuties little kitties? Yeah, yeah, little cassidy to you right there. I like that, he was, man, So it's and so that's another thing. But just another reason for me to love wrestling is is those kind of moments because it reminds me when I was a kid, and my son has a lot of fun with it now too. But ar Fox turned into a son of a bitch at the end of the match.
Speaker 2: Was a total dick. And then John Moxley came out and beat the living shit out of Orange Cassidyes more so my guy won the match but lost in life on Wednesday Night Dynamite. But it was still a fun match. Man, I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I thought this match was insane. This is my match of the week, and I'm not kidding. Out of all, destroyed out of everything, because I don't know anything about ar Fox and the match was like very flippy, very like they did I've never seen before, like where Cassidy's like up on the top rope sitting and then he went up and kind of like put his arm across him like it was a rock bottom and then bounced his back of his legs and his butt like to do a backflip while slide. It was like the weirdest the move is called. I was like, I've never seen that like this, Like I don't know what it's summersault into like a sent on from the ring apron like when Cassidy's like there was so many things that I go, what is that move? What is that move? But it was happening so fast that I was like, this is insane. And it also made me realize how how much better Orange Cassidy is it wrestling than I thought he was. I already thought it. You know, he's great. I loved him. But this match was quick paced. It had all the right things. They're flying all over the joint. They must have been gassed. It was a quick and good match that I was like, this is this is the match of the week for me.
Speaker 2: I love everything about what he's doing. I love his opening. I love how he doesn't care, and even as opening reflects that, it just he writes like little notes like something cool here, whatever, I'm not even gonna think of it. Just do something cool with this, and like all these little images that pop up, and he's just so like whatever. And then when he starts flying and bouncing around and getting bounced around, he's a whole different personality man, and I just I love him and I love what he what he brings to wrestling. Now he gets your umbrella because you've been showered with we're showering praise. We're letting it rain today. Although here's where I think the rain will stop. The Tony Shavani interview with Jack Perry. I will say this, and I know what you're gonna say, and I'll give you time. He's getting better, Okay, he's getting he's getting better. And we were wrong about Dom, about dirty Dom, and they gave him.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you ever talked.
Speaker 2: I feel like I wasn't like in on him though, okay, and he he found something and and found the right vein. Multiple people reached out to me on social media before we even recorded this episode to say something's wrong with the AW broadcast audio because the crowd was going bananas and booing like crazy on Jack Perry's promo and that's why he was he was pausing so much. And multiple people sent it to me. Now, they could all be bros on the same text chain, but it didn't feel that way, and I rewatched the segment and it did sound weird. And I have had audio issues with AW in the past, as far as like backstage promos being live and like the Christian promo going in and out, and that's not because he's off mic. So I'm hoping that the reaction was stronger, but he is. I'll give him this he's getting. It was better than his last one, and it was for sure distracting because he was you could tell he was distracted by what I'm assuming was a crowd response that just wasn't coming through as strong as it was in the arena. That's all I'm going to say about it. I'm not going to say anything disparaging or hypercritical because I don't know what the environment was like in there. If it was as hot as people say, then it's excusable, and it was better than last week's I'm not saying it was good. I'm saying it was better than last week. That's as good sugarcoating as I can do it. That's a cloud for as well. And on.
Speaker 3: I am also not going to be showering any praise on this segment. So many things about this and I know what you like you said with the audio and maybe it's not an audio thing. As a stand up comic, sometimes you like, dude, I slayed that set, Like let me get that footage from the improv or the laugh factor and then you listen to the foodge You're like, wow, it sounds It's just sometimes live is there's this extra thing that you can't really translate to television. Sometimes things feel when it's happening bigger and better and it gets lost through the TV screen or it just doesn't play as hard, like maybe everyone there was so much tension in the room that people are booing, but like the audio's picking up just the audible part of it, not the feeling or the energy. But anyways, all that being said, Jack Perry, I don't know who wrote the promo, does he do they write their own promos generally or no? Or generally not.
Speaker 2: I think so, I think they do.
Speaker 3: He just says a bunch of like typical, very cliche I've heard before kind of bad guy stuff, and then he tries to turn to Taz and say like, and I had to beat the ass of anybody in you old bums from ECW. I'm making up my own words there, and even Taz like, like, dude, you're five foot ten and you're also like gorgeous, Like Jack Perry's pretty. He's pretty, and he's five foot ten and he's acting like he's a bad ass. He's chewing his gum while he's in his There was just so many things that were just it was terrible and and it just didn't It wasn't. It just didn't feel very like I shouldn't believe that Jerry Lynn, who I don't know how old is, could definitely beat oh, don't even say his ass. So it's like it felt like I was just like, I'm why am I rooting for Jerry Lynn here? Like it's it just felt the whole cry we're supposed to root for him, but everything you're saying is true.
Speaker 2: I wish he had a run.
Speaker 3: I'm the greatest wrestler to be within one hundred feet of this belt and this is a second class like company, and there's just so many things that's going around here. Yeah, it was just it felt tired. But maybe change it around. I hope it changed it around. I do too.
Speaker 2: Look, I have a bias for any second generation kid, right, like being one myself. Those boots are hard to fill and a certain point you just go, man, I'm not even trying to wear these boots I got. There's all these other boots that look great. I got to try these boots on. But it's it's hard when when you're in a shadow, even a loosely connected one. And I don't think wrestling is that loosely connected from any other scripted television show. And I say scripted television show because some of these cats need to be scripted. And that's okay, that's all right. You think Denzel Washington's pretty sweet, right, Yeah, that's scripted. He's memorizing that and breaking down a scene and figuring out why he's going to say the things he's going to say. And it's that motive behind the lines, that thought process of why would I say this to? What do I want to make this person feel scared? Afraid and love, sexy time, anything like that, and then that's what makes a performance three dimensional and cool, and that's what makes promos three dimensional and cool, or any wrestling segments that you like. And he can freaking do this. I've seen him do better when he has like the edited backstage not backstage but like on location promos, like when he was in his backyard talking like in a chair interview style. So I've seen him do well, so that means he can transfer it over. It's just not it's not the execution isn't there yet. So I want good things for this dude. That wasn't his best, but it wasn't his worst. And hopefully, you know, there's someone there he trusts that can help him out with some of the scripting of those promos and just see if it works. You know, if it doesn't, you still want to work alone, then work alone and keep evolving your craft and and hope that you keep getting the opportunities to learn and grow. But sometimes having someone help you out can speed that growth up. It's just got to be someone you Truyt.
Speaker 3: Also to our listeners, I'm rooting for him. I'm rooting for a lot of these guys. I have nothing against Jack Perry. It's just when I see something that I'm going to comment on it. I love I love him and I hope that he crushes it. It's just when I see a terrible idea, whether it was his or a writer's, like, I'm going to call it out, but I'm rooting for him, and we like Jack Perry on this podcast. Let it be known.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bad ideas like shaving the head of Becky Lynch, We'll call it out. We'll call it out, and you'll ret world because you love.
Speaker 3: Jeff di you loves exhausting, Like, why why are they talking to ex boyfriend? It's like they didn't call me. Nobody called me and said, hey, Jeff, do you want to comment on on a girl you dated years ago who's got a family now. We'd like all of her fans to go crazy and tweet at you. No, they didn't call me.
Speaker 2: By the way, pod, you didn't say anything mean about her. You were totally behind her. She was like, no, I'm not gonna shave my head, dumb asses, like she totally had her back.
Speaker 3: Maybe Wresselamia or Twitter or any of these people maybe mentioned that I'm the co host of a podcast with Freddie Prince Junior, so that it just sounds like you called me like, hey, I got Becky's ex boyfriend on the line. Hey, you got any dirt you want to say?
Speaker 2: I got agg you got aggregated, bro.
Speaker 3: It came up on the Wrestling with Freddie podcast, who I am a part of, So I don't know, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: We are gonna go to Friday Night smack gut. Jay Uso is the star of this show right now. I said on Mark Henry's radio show Busted Open, I said, I thought Jay Uso was the most overcat, and that was before he became the most overcat just because of you kind of. I mean, wasn't the first one to call it. Everybody saw where the story was going. But Jay's ability to execute at such a high level, man and keep you interested, Like I've never seen a wrestler get cut two more when they're not talking than Jay Usso, like you're whatever, whoever he's in a promo with, just just know the camera is not gonna be on you but for a second, so you could basically walk out with your notes and just read them, because this dude is like pacing back and forth, letting you know, every thought and emotion in his face like it's it's crazy. Man, it's like watching I don't even know how to describe it because there's no actor that does this. Like he's just so freaking expressive and it's not over the top, or if it is, he's so committed to it that it doesn't play over the top. We can get to that in a minute.
Speaker 3: To the match.
Speaker 2: But Ray Mistereo and Santos Escobar had a match. It looked like Ray got hurt and got a like not not ko, but can cussed a bit. So we wish you well take your time, always go slow. Apparently you can wrestle forever because your body's built differently than the rest of us. So you got time. Man. He left pleads at.
Speaker 3: Least he in the match, that he unfortunately got injured, that the other guy won. At least it was Santos. How about that. That's a that's a victory.
Speaker 2: L w O.
Speaker 3: You know I'm saying, you know, so that's good.
Speaker 2: The h and I mean Santos state in character, Santo state in character. So it looked it looked legit story or legit. Shoot, it's a shame that it was a shoot, but glad he was able to stay in character. And uh yeah, man, I wish him the I wish him the best. That sucks bad Jay Us versus Grayson Wall and this I know everyone's gonna be like, dude, this is your match of the week. You're so dumb. Yeah whatever, I'm dumb. This is my match of the week. And it's just because of one move. So I love Samoans and the history of Samoans in professional wrestling, and shout out to Simone number one and Bob Becklan in the old school movie Creep Show in the Stephen King segment that's the matches watching. So they have this great history and legacy of having the hardest heads in all of professional wrestling, and multiple generations of white dudes, Black dudes, Asian dudes, and Mexican dudes and everyone that's not Samoan dudes have respected this legacy type extra thing that the Simons get to have. So anytime someone tries to head but a Samoan, the Samoan no sells it because their culture says, our heads are harder, and so we get to do this and the other person has to sell it big like, oh, my freaking head, I can't ah. That hurts so bad, And anytime someone does it in the match, I pop so big for it because I just think it's the coolest thing. And Grayson Waller, the young brash rookie who thinks he's an out talent and out athlete everybody, and he's cocky and he knows the company believes in him because they give him his own talk segment every single week, and he looks the part and he acts the part. So why wouldn't I be able to head butt jay Us? Oh, son of a bitch? And he just sells it so nice, and jay Us looks at him like, brother, are you crazy? Like it was like, you know, I just I always pop so big for that and it becomes my match of the week simply because of that. But the Roman reigns element as well coming out. The story that these two men have is just top friggin' shelf. I love the distraction and I love that he still got over. I thought that he was gonna go unscathed and get shots off on everyone Jeff Hardy style, but eventually Solo caught up to him and put a friggin spike in his throat and they beat his ass, and so he'll be going in next next week, you know, a little run down, which makes me think maybe he won't win, but I hope he does. That would be crazy storytelling for the WWE. And it takes a lot of guts to put jay Uso over Roman Reigns when you know that's your guy. It takes a lot of guts. So we'll see if you have the guts. WWE. Did you like this match?
Speaker 3: What'd you think?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I loved it. I love Jaus. I'm so, so, so so on board with with everything they're doing with the bloodline. Grayson Waller is curious. For me, I don't know why he's getting such a like we talk about I talk about at least NonStop about how there's all these guys that aren't getting used properly, like an ag styles a Shinsky knocking Moore and La Knight's finally getting a little bit now another little push, but not a big one. There's so many things not working or being used or happening, and then now you're gonna push Grayson Waller. Grayson Waller gets to keep using rock catch phrases, and then everyone's thinking was that like little tease, is maybe the rock coming to SummerSlam? Is he gonna whatever beat up this?
Speaker 2: Well, there's no way he would get that big a rub. Oh my, if they did that, fans would get pissed. They wouldn't even they would get mad because that would be like or.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be basically jobbing for the rock, you know, like the rock would come in and be like, stop using my catchphrases, stop doing my little eyebrow. Like I'll know he's like a high level jobbing, you know, like he's kind of like just being, you know, the guy that gets his ass beat by the rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's man. That'd be wild if they gave him that big of a of a rub.
Speaker 3: Yes early on.
Speaker 2: Well that I'm with you, like I'm a wait and see, Like I don't I didn't watch a lot of NXT barely any so I don't know if he was killing it down there or what. But to me, it's just like Australian mis right, like with mis TV. Yeah, and then he's there to take a bump and make the other person look good, which is fine, there's nothing wrong with that, but that's a lot of time that's a lot of time where someone could be wrestling, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just confusing. Also, why not use them as for this There's just so many wrestlers that like just don't get stuff, and then they push Grayson Waller on us for the last feen. You know, no district to Grayson, but just it's confusing. It's like a very strange Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope he kills it. You know, he looked the part and he sold like a mug, you know what I mean. And you could talk a bit on the mic. So it's just a matter of getting that segment over. Those entering talk show segments are hard cells because it looks so ghetto. No matter how you dress up the ring like, it looks like a school play. So no matter what the credibility is at a at a two on a.
Speaker 3: Scale, it looks like a Viking ship, you know, it looks like a stop you like them ship. It's hard to make that ring look like anything but a wrestling ring. And then wrestling fans go just wrestle, all right. We know, you guys got to talk and do the dancing and the and the entrances.
Speaker 2: And surrounding it.
Speaker 3: Podcasts in the middle of the ring, contract signings. They always trying to do anything but wrestle.
Speaker 2: Just wrestle. The talk show segments are always long, but they have to be or it's not worth the investment, right. But it's my thing is if you have a guy that can talk, put him in the ring, let him talk his way into a fight, and then let them have a match. And whether he's an a hole or a good guy, and whatever your job is, then he wins or loses. But yeah, just let him fight is otherwise, I don't know. They always look like a Jerry Springer set to me, which looked like low rent, like ghetto. Here's the cheapest version of this show and we're just going to try to syndicate it and make money. And that's what Jerry Springer was. And that doesn't work, man. I know, people think because of the raw the attitude era that that was, you know, a very highly rated show. It did not get good ratings. Compare it to shows that did. It's not get good ratings. It was just syndicated, like trash that would be on in beauty salons and shit. So yeah, so that's my feelings on Jerry Springer.
Speaker 3: By the way, I used to like Jerry Springer when I was a kid, But now looking back on I was like, this is pretty exploitive. Like this, even if you know, even if it's like only ten percent of this is real, it feels kind of icky. But when I was like eleven, I was like, yeah, they would just do these crazy things.
Speaker 2: Tell the people where you're gonna be one more time this weekend.
Speaker 4: Sarasota, Florida, where they also like Jerry Springer.
Speaker 2: Uh, you guys, We appreciate you listening every week. Don't forget about unsanctioned Thursdays where you get the extra bonus content. Thank you so much. Please subscribe to the podcast. Please leave your reviews, Share the podcast with your friends, let them know we don't just talk wrestling, but god damn do we love it. This has been Wrestling with Friends Peace.
Speaker 3: Follow us on Instagram, Wrestling with Freddy Twitter is ww Freddie Pod. Follow on all the socials so you can submit your questions for the Federation.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.