Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, the subject do you have to watch the babysitter. We'll get into that in just a little bit. Uh huh, But right now the nephew is in the building with today's frank phone call, which you got for us, nest.
Speaker 2: Well, you know when you don't pay your bills, things get repossessed. We've had it happen to us. Well, we're gonna take it to the church this time. Repoll the pew. Repoll. Okay, Hey, if you ain't paid up call, we got them. Maybe you're gonna have to stand.
Speaker 3: Repoll the pew cat dog if you would. Well, I'm trying to reach a pastor, Pastor Wilkins. Doctor Wilkins, are you the you're the pastor of Baptisters? Am I right?
Speaker 4: Math that's correct? How can I help?
Speaker 3: Okay, my name is Daniel, and I'm calling from RCS, which is a church supply, and we have an outstanding bill here that we wanted to bring to u all's attention for like twenty three thousand dollars for your pews that has not been paid. So we wanted to see.
Speaker 4: Not to cut you off.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Daniel RCS yet church supply sir, that's this is exactly what you guys got your pews.
Speaker 4: Okay, our standing bill for twenty three times. Well, first of all, that's normally all our standing bills are handled by our finance department. You know, you wouldn't speak to our treasurer and they would be able to help you with that.
Speaker 3: Evidently said that this hasn't been taken care of in this matter when it comes to these pews, because like I stayed it before, you guys owed twenty three thousand dollars on these pews, and I think this was probably twelve to thirteen years ago, so maybe this was something before you got there. But nevertheless, they're still an outstanding bill and right now we're actually going to be repossessing these pews as of early seven o'clock Sunday morning.
Speaker 4: Uh not far this Sunday morning. No, we have the Women's Day's Missionary is here today and also Sunday we have like our.
Speaker 3: Then you have a lot of things and you actually run it off your schedule. To me, that's that's really not my concern. And maybe your Women's Day or whatever is gonna y'all gonna do a standing up because right.
Speaker 4: Now we're not going to do it. You're not understanding me.
Speaker 3: See did you.
Speaker 4: Say twelve or thirteen years ago?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: Well I've been the past every ten years and you know, you know, like.
Speaker 3: That occurred before you got there. But nevertheless, the bill is still outstanding and these culls need to be taken care of. Now. If y'all don't have the twenty three thousand dollars, then I got to come pick these pews up Sunday morning. Sir, we're gonna well, I don't go over there.
Speaker 4: You're not hearing me. And first of all, this is my private number. How did you get this number?
Speaker 3: Your your numbers here in the books as a contact?
Speaker 4: No, this is this is I only get this out to very few people, and I know none of them will will give our numbers. So that's that's an issue right there. And second of all, if you're talking about coming in our church Sunday morning to take our pews, uh, that's not something you really want to.
Speaker 3: Do, sir. I have to do my job the same way you get up on Sunday morning and you have to do yours. I have to do mine. So my job is to get these fews back because you guys are twenty three thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: In the riars, no tyling and tell you I ain't always been being a preacher. Now you come to my church and you test them pews, I'm gonna come out that proof here you.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to go to what you used to be and what you are now. I'm nothing to go back and forth with you on that. The bottom line of.
Speaker 4: The consequences you don't want to deal with sign because you know I said, oh, hold on, hold on, hold on, let me calm down, because you know you have to make me say some words that I've been delivered from.
Speaker 3: Thank God, I'm going to deliver them pews away from you on Sunday. Now, I got to come and pick them pews up. That's the bottom line. Do you have twenty three thousand Sunday morning?
Speaker 4: Twenty three thousands? I understand that's not the issue. The issue is you have no business calling me on my personal phone. I'm in my metigration time right now, trying to get consecrated for you know my message that after deliver lady this afternoon. So we need all of our humors.
Speaker 3: Okay, well let me ask you something such. Do you have the twenty three thousand dollars that you can give me Sunday morning and then you can continue whatever it is you have going on that day. Other than that, I'm gonna have to take them culles.
Speaker 4: I got to call me be twenty thousand. If you're not listening, sign that ain't my bill, I ain't paying it, you ain't touching my cues.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna continue to go. Okay, listen, I'm trying to respect what's pastor will trying to respect you.
Speaker 4: First remend, doctor Wilkins. I'd appreciate this. You call me in my name, Reverend doctor Wilkins.
Speaker 3: Okay, Reverend doctor Wilkins. Now, first of all, I'm coming up there Sunday. Now, I'm hoping I only have to lay hands on these you. Now, I gotta lay hands on something else. Then I gotta do what I got to do.
Speaker 4: You can come on up here and you set it on the property. That's cool, but you touch them pills. I got some lawyers in here. They can take that Jesus coade off. They can stay down.
Speaker 3: They can get with you. Partner.
Speaker 4: You understanding. You know what they they do. I walk through the valley shadow of death. I will see no evil. I ain't got no problem.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 4: You talking about coming to me and to my church, because.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do what I got to do. Mann, do what I gotta do in the name of Jesus.
Speaker 4: Ay many many up, stand up the whole service. Now what which one do you wantever you want to have it?
Speaker 3: I got I got something else. I want to tell you. You listen to me, past I'm listening.
Speaker 4: If you ain't saying nothing side listening to me.
Speaker 3: I've got to say this to you. His nephew tom Me from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your entire deacon boy who what who?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Will Because this is nephew Tommy Man from the Steve Warby Morning Show. Your deacon boy got me the prank phone called you. Boy. I can't believe this, boy.
Speaker 4: You almost made me a little my religion.
Speaker 3: Sign in there man, you hung in there, Pastor, which one of them? Was it? A deacon Glover?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, I've got some things I got to talk to good level about you know, I would wonder how you got to person my cell phone out anyway.
Speaker 3: Man, So well, I'm glad I'm been able to put a lamp on your face today.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I'm here to walk your hot.
Speaker 3: I gotta ask you, man pastor, what is the baddest radio show in the land, Steve Morning Show. Hey, listen, let me tell you this.
Speaker 4: Keep doing what he's doing the first minute in the show. Man, I love that. Okay, I really love that, and really really blessed to the people.
Speaker 3: Really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Man, it really will that's Reverend doctor Wilkins. Now you're gonna get this right by my name, now, okay, put some on my name. That was one of my favorite dudes right there. That was my dude right there. I don't know how he held it together that long. I can't did yeh, but I know you know my favorite party said.
Speaker 5: Now, look, man, when you come up in here, I got some people gonna take that Jesus code off. Yeah yeah, and they're gonna have some for you. You can do any way you want to. I told you now, we'll take the Jesus code off and got.
Speaker 3: Some for you.
Speaker 2: I think I think, I think every path that got one of them, that'll take that coat off and get with it.
Speaker 3: Every path that got one more than one, right, Jesus had twelve. This is who rolling with me.
Speaker 2: It is a Helium Comedy Club, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, July twenty sixth, twenty seventh, and twenty eight Live twenty sixth, twenty seventh, and twenty eighth. The Nephew is coming to town. Laying in the cut, but you don't want to miss. Uh oh, Buffalo, New York, Nephew. Time is house party comedy.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Buffalo, New York. Tickets are on sale right now at the Shades Performing Art Center. It's going down Saturday, August of thirty first. This is the beginning. This is in the middle of Labor Day weekend. The Nephew is putting it down. That is Nephew Time, house party comedy.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: You do not want to miss the tickets on sale right now. Buffalo been alone time Baby, Here, I come here, I come all right.
Speaker 1: All right, nephew, thank you. Coming up next it is my Strawberry letter subject. You have to watch the Babysitter. We'll get into it, yes we will. Right after a new center, just get a new Center. Whyn't we you're listening. Hardy morning show