Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today.
Speaker 2: I'm Tim Keen with Paul Sweeney and Bloomberg's Lisa Motel. You got it, okay.
Speaker 3: I want to start with Invidia NVDA, if their shares have been.
Speaker 2: Down more than one and a half percent. And this is what's happening.
Speaker 3: A filing is showing that Peter Teel's hedge Funteal macro it sold off its holdings in Nvidia during the third quarter.
Speaker 2: And how much are we talking. We'll get to the numbers.
Speaker 3: Offloaded its entire position five hundred thirty seven seven hundred and forty two shares. It would have been worth about one hundred million based on the closing price from September thirtieth. Its main bets are now Apple, Microsoft and a reduced steak in Tesla. But it's really the timing of all this right, rising concerns about the AI bubble investment bubbles off Bank also announced that it's sold off as shares of Nvidia, So that has people concerned, and the shares are lower this morning. Aside from that, we have Alphabet taker Gogl.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, here we go.
Speaker 3: So their shares of en up as much as five percent before the bell. They're actually the biggest gainer of the mag seven tech stocks this morning. The reason why you talked about it, Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathway took a stake in the company last quarter. A filing shows that acquired seventeen point nine million shares. A side note, Berkshire also further trim this holdings in Bank of America and Apple. But to get back to Alphabet, other news giving kind of the shares of boost, Google announced plans to invest forty billion dollars in three new Texas data centers, boosting AI computing power. I was talking a lot of AI this morning and usually every morning. And finally news multimedia company e W Scripts Okay, it's ticker SSP up as much as twenty three percent, So Sinclair took an eight point two percent taking the company was part of this potential merger strategy. They're apparently been talking about it for months. They estimate the strategy will result in more than three hundred million annual synergies.
Speaker 2: But they say we're going to protect the company. It's one big industry rolled up, is what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, this is TV station business there and Sinclair's one of the largest along with next Star. And Sinclair has been a big supporter of President Trump and they're expecting that that support will translate into some favorable treatment of some more consolidation in the TV business.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's just ongoing. I was absolutely dazzled this weekend.
Speaker 3: It's all streaming thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah at home.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just the choices.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely have. But you've got to be smart to figure out where things are. I mean they're all.
Speaker 3: Over the place, frustrated when it comes to sports, especially where okay quick one yeah, oh sealed air see oh yeah down as much as three percent? So c D And are they agreed to buy? It's the bubble Wrap, Clayton Air, Thank you, Clayton Double and Rice. It's a deal valuing the packaging company six point two billion.
Speaker 2: Bubble Wrap.
Speaker 3: In case you didn't know how it started, Okay, the engineers actually did this new wall covering. It was like laminated two plastic sheets with bubbles. It failed people didn't like it, so they said, hey, we can use this for something else, for packaging.
Speaker 2: So yeah, all the bubble reps. So we sit there and pop the bubbles off at rist this morning. It's so soothing. I have to tell you I have a blaws it with bubble rep that you're going to use someday, just in case when I'm stressed out. You grab it and you just pop away.
Speaker 1: The stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.