Speaker 1: I like Scott shann An Hour two Sean Hennity Show, Tolfree, It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We have been warning repeatedly on this program all throughout the Biden years that unvetted you know, Biden, Harris Mayor is illegals, you know, from over two hundred countries. Many of these countries were known terroritized. We're talking about Iran, in Egypt and Syria and Afghanistan. You know, look look at what Tulca Gabbert told us last week. You know, two thousand suspected. You know, people that Biden let in with from Afghanistan with terroritize. And you know this this, this, this you know, put your head in the sand mentality. Couple with this growing virulent anti Semitism is a formula for an unmitigated disaster. I have said repeatedly it's not if it's when this country is going to be attacked again.
Speaker 3: You know what do we see?
Speaker 1: Three Americans killed in Syria, five radicals arrested for plotting a massacre to Christmas market in Germany Paris, canceling there basically their entire biggest Christmas, you know, pageant of the year because of the rise of radical Islamis in Paris. And then you have the Sonica Party in Australia. And as I went over in great specificity, in detail, in the last hour, every warning sign for Australia was there.
Speaker 3: It was ignored.
Speaker 1: We have talked at length over the years about how Europe, you know, the Islamization if you will, of Europe has gone on unabated and for fear of seeing discriminatory and what has it resulted in no go zones that are very real. We've reported on those over the years. If you look at Great how did Great Britain ever get to the point where they have, you know, sixty seventy whatever the number is Shari courts in Great Britain, all the signs evidence missed in Australia. It is breathtaking. And here's my fear is the same mistakes have been made in this country. What do you think people would you know, why were people coming from Iran and Syria and Egypt and other countries that have terroritized into this country. Why would they make a trick during the Biden years all the way to our southern border is it because they want a better life for themselves or their family among them. Are the odds high that you have people that have been radicalized and that are in our country, And what do you think they're doing?
Speaker 3: Are they not.
Speaker 1: Plotting, planning, scheming an attack on our homeland. I pray to God that I'm wrong. I don't think that I am. And the world now is finding itself. There is a battle of civilizations. What does that mean? I mean if you want to come to America, you've got to want to be an American and assimilate into American culture and society. If you have a mindset that has been radicalized, you know that is convert or die, and you're in this country, your whole purpose is to change the entire culture of the country, or be it any Western European country where things If you want a preview of coming attractions, take a look at Europe, take a look at what's been happening in Australia, take a look at what's happening in other parts of the world anyway. Joining us now, Senator Mark Wayne Mullen of Oklahoma is with us. We see the rise of anti Semitism, even in the halls of Congress where you work. The rise of anti Semitism, you know, in the punditry class, it's you know, it's out of control, and it really is getting chilling and frightening. And the result to me now is predictable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sean, You know, people have to wake up and realize that a Muslim isn't a form of heritage. A Muslim is a faith, Arab is a race, Muslim is a faith. And when you believe in the Muslim faith, you believe in the Koran. And if you believe in the Koran, then the Koran isn't just a religious book. It's also a form of government. And that former government outweighs any other form of government that you live under because you are sworn to the Koran and that takes presence over everything else. And so when you're living in the United States or you're living in another country throughout Europe or throughout the world, the Koran becomes your first base before everything else. Everything else is is second to the Kuran. So you're loyal to the Koran. And when you see anti sentism rising throughout the world, rising throughout the country of the United States, rising throughout our camp, this is rising throughout our towns and throughout our cities, rising throughout the halls of Congress. I want you to understand every time that does is we have a heavy influence of the Muslim religion. And I'm not trying to just come after the individuals. I'm pointing out the facts behind it. I've got some really good friends that are are are are Muslims, but there's an extreme version of this that the Koran is everything to them and they cannot get away from it. You see it, Omar who has come to this country that should be thankful for the country that has saved her and her family. That gave her the opportunity. You know, it's kind of gross to say, but gave her their opportunity to bring her family over, even they were married to her to begin with. That's a whole another story. But gave her the opportunity to walk away from something and become something that she could have never ever, ever achieved in Somoliance and she brings it here.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm totally agreeing with you, and I've made this point and distinction in the last hour. There is a difference between Islam and radical Islamis. I mean, the hero in Australia happened to be uh and a Muslim shopkeeper who disarmed the shooter and and save God only knows how many countless lives and got shot himself as a result of it. But then there's you know, this rising element. You know, look at, for example, what has happened in Israel.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: I will never understand this for the life of me. Now, we had three Americans killed in Syria and Donald Trump is I'm telling you, he is going to act militarily, find these radical Islamis ISIS camps and he's going to you know, obliterate them. He's going to send a loud message that's not going to be acceptable worldwide. If you look at the Trump doctrine, which I fully support. Yeah, no, forever war. I don't want to. I don't want to go back to the days of what we were doing in Baghdad and going door to door and stepping over IEDs our national treasure and not having up armored humvies for example. We can't go back to those days, fair enough. But if you look at the president's military actions, mother of all bombs dropped in Afghanistan in his first term, Solimani knocked out in his first term. Bag Daddy and associates knocked out in his first term, you know, and then culminating with taking out a RAN's nuclear sites, which even can some conservatives did not want this president to do.
Speaker 3: For the life of me, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know why Israel has hundreds of thousands of rockets fired into their country. Well, what would we want our president to do if one rocket was fired into an American town or city, never mind hundreds of thousands culminating in October seventh, twenty three, you know, which is which? For their population, which is under ten million, would be the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day. What part of nine to eleven of people have forgotten?
Speaker 4: Senator, that's right.
Speaker 2: And you're absolutely correct when the president is going to respond to the size as at Tech that killed the two Serves members. Keeping mind, the mother of all bombs were dropped was dropped in twenty seventeen after the captain of nineteenth Group was in the Kandahar region and was attacked. He dropped the largest bombs is World War two to respond to that. This will have a heavy response and it should be. And people are forgetting because we think we have to be tolerant to the Muslim faith, to the Muslim people, which is why as I pointed out that Arab is a race, Muslim is a faith. But this is extreme exlomic arm of This is what has radicalized individuals. And if we don't think what has happened in other countries cannot happen here, then we're closing a blind eye to reality. It is not just a peaceful religion. The extreme, the extreme side of the Islamic Muslim religion is the is the radical side that that is willing to literally kill still and destroy anything in their way. And we and keep in mind with the Obama administration opened up the first wave to build to come in to take refugees from Somalia and other parts around the world. And then the Biden administration just literally opened the floodgates to the to the Middle East and invited all these individuals in. There was nobody especially after Afghanistan, do we do you know that we have thousands, thousands of paramilitary individuals that came from Afghanistan that are currently inside the United States. And this isn't and I mean I had the exact number. I don't want to quite share it with you on air, with you with you, but it is and they were trained by the United States, but we've lost track of them. After six months to bring them here, we totally left them out on their own. So for three years they.
Speaker 1: Had been It was testimony last week that they have known or suspected terrorists eighteen thousand of them at large in our country today.
Speaker 3: I think that's on the low side.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're talking about numbers that they can actually measure in terms, but we don't know how many Godaways snuck across the border from again, over two hundred countries, many with with with terrorist ties, no vetting at all whatsoever. Which is you know to me, it's a matter of time. I pray to God I'm wrong, Senator. I don't think I'm going to be wrong.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong. But it's not just vetting the ones they get here, it's what we do the follow up once they get here. How do we know that they're not being leveraged because once we vet them, they'll let them in. What about their family that the al kada or Isis could use to leverage them to in ways that would radically re radicalize the individual here inside the United States. So eighteen thousand, by the way, are the ones we know of that we're currently tracking. That's I think that is a very very small number. And so you're right, it's not a matter of if. It's unfortunately a matter of wind.
Speaker 3: We continue.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: It's Centaer of Mark Way Mullen of Oklahoma talking about the economy, talking about obviously, you know now on three separate continents, you know, Radical islamis back at doing what they do regularly, and that is fomenting terror. All right, let's look a little bit and make a pivot here to the economy. I did see your post on X I had no idea gas prices went as high as they did in your state of Oklahoma. You had an average of four to sixty six at gallon, and now right now, as of today, it's under two bucks a gallon in the great state of Oklahoma because of Donald Trump's energy policies. That's just the beginning. Scott Passant has been very outspoken and telling people that Americans are going to feel big time, you know, major tax benefits and the beginning, you know, very large tax refunds next year and tax cuts that they will begin to feel. No tax on tips, overtime, Social Security, largest tax cut in history takes effect. Democrats voted for the largest tax increase in history. I know there's a lag time, but certainly I would imagine by the end of second quarter and the third quarter next year that this economy is going to be humming.
Speaker 2: I think you're going to fill it in the first two quarters. And we talked about this before. Shawn's energy is the backbone of our economy. You cannot produce a product or deliver a product without factoring the energy costs. When energy costs is cut in half, that will have a little bit of lag time, but you will immediately start seeing it in the first or second quarter. What a lot of people aren't saying, though, is yes, we have no tax on tips. Yes you have no tax on Social Security. For eighty five percent of the recipients, the higher income brackets are receiving SOCI Security. They won't receive it tax break. But what you really need to see, Payton Sue, is the overtime. What will happen with overtime is it won't just the employee, but it affects the imployer too, because when the imployer isn't happening to national's heavy FIKA, which is our matching of our state, federal, our social Security, Medicaid, medicare the matches that we have to make on that. Now it's going to be able to stay inside the local community, and most business owners are going to reinvest that, which there hasn't been a lot of reinvestment dollars over the last four years of the Biden administration. To build, let your company grow, to build, expand, to build, to buy the new products, to build, invest in and try things that you want to try. So you're going to see that effect immediately because January first, when that no tax on overtime.
Speaker 1: Right, So let me ask you this what happens on healthcare because Democrats all they want to do is make you know the Affordable Care Act. I've said many times, every promise failed, every promise unfulfilled. Then they put temporary subsidies in place. The Affordable Care Act needs subsidies to be affordable. We have about fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: Well that they're talking about is only four percent of one hundred percent increase that they're talking about. What's frustrating, though, is that they're saying that it's our fault and the publican are doing a horrible time, horrible job messaging it. It has a ninety percent fraud rate. Ninety percent fraud rate according to the Government Countability Office, and that means that out of one hundred appsicants that apply fraudulents, only ten percent get caught. And what the Democrat solution is let's bill more money of it had no reforms extended for three years and hopefully it don't.
Speaker 1: Have that idea. I mean, you're extending failure. Another government shut down in January.
Speaker 2: I believe we could possibly get there if we don't do these five appropriation bills that we're fighting really hard to get to get on. You could see another government shut down January thirty's. We're fighting it. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but this is what the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Want dinner, Markway Moulin, thank you as always, eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn or number you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know what else to say. It is so many families out there.
Speaker 1: Have dealt with addiction issues, and I can't tell you the number of people, the agony that it causes families and the pain that it causes families if somebody gets addicted, especially to hard drugs. I know a lot of people on the left they're against Oh, Donald Trump has taken on narco terrorists. Oh, Donald Trump is stopping these these drugs from coming into our country.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: That's part of it, I guess. On the other side of it, you know, there's the demand side of it, separate and apart. But you know that these cartels are making hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars killing Americans.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The latest we have is, you know, this tragedy Apparently Rob Reiner and his wife Michelle, you know, had their throats slashed. Right now, their their son Nick has been charged with murder after you know what has been you know, sounds like the most hideous stabbing and slashing that could ever take place. Now, Apparently this young man spent years, according to reports New York Posts, People Magazine TMZ, spent years and years in and out of rehab and also homeless for a significant period of time. He's in custody right now, being held on four million dollars bell But Rob Reiner, I hated his politics, but that has nothing to do with it. A human tragedy is a human tragedy, and I guess he's been homeless because at some point, you know, it does come a point where and I've had these discussions with parents that have had to make this difficult decision to say to their addicted son, addicted daughter, I'm not helping you until you help yourself. And apparently went through periods of homelessness around the around the globe. And now there's a report on TMZ that just came out as who were coming on the air today that was somewhat troubling. Apparently there was some type of conflict that took place again, according to TMZ, at Conan O'Brien's Christmas party. Apparently Rob Reiner, his wife Michelle, their son attended this party. At the party, Rob and Nick got into a very loud argument, loud enough for others to hear it. Reiner family sources telling TMZ we told Robin Michelle then left the party. We don't know if Nick left as well, but he is the prime suspect at least as of this moment. But it's just sad to me. And this gets to the issue of addiction, and it also gets to the issue of you know, there's a lot of issues that come up here. I don't like the fact that you have people in this country, drug dealers, cartel members in this country that for ten dollars will not blink an eye if they kill your children. I don't know if you've ever seen like on that gild they they followed, these drug dealers and the things that they say. They don't care for ten dollars. They don't have no problem taking a life, none at all. They purposely put ventanyl inside of the drugs that they're selling to make them more powerful. You know, in the drug world, I guess that is viewed as a hot shot, and then the stronger the drug is deemed on the street, the more value it has.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. It's an insane world.
Speaker 1: But the cartels that are bringing all of this ventanyl and manufacturing and the ingredients coming, and the president's dealt with China now he's dealing with Venezuela on the issue, and we have young people, our national treasure, dying as a result of it all.
Speaker 3: It's just as horrible. Uh did you see all this, Linda, You've been following this. I saw as not.
Speaker 5: I couldn't I have It's you know, I think the sad part is first of all, when whenever anything's happening around the holidays, it just stinks because you lost a loved one at that holiday, and I feel like your holiday is forever scarred by that, whatever it is. Second of all, you know, the industrial complex of rehab is a real thing. They get you just well enough, and then they let you out, and then you come back. It's like a terrible boomerang. And everybody that I talk to and everybody that I know that has been through rehab and serious rehab, heroin, fetanyl and ketamine and PCP like stuff that just literally alters your brain where when you come back to who you were before you started drugs, you don't even remember all the things you did. And people are like, yeah, I have pictures of you, I have video of you. They're like, I can't even believe I was there.
Speaker 1: And at no point they the attict themselves, has to decide enough is enough.
Speaker 3: When when do they hit rock bottom? When do they say I don't want to live this life.
Speaker 5: But you got to dig them out. They're so buried underneath that drug it is insane. And anybody who's ever dealt with a loved one, your child, your uncle, your husban been, your father and mother, whatever it is, trying to get them to the place where they're like they look in your eyes and you're like, oh my god, you're there. It takes forever. I mean it really, it's a heartbreak, and I feel very sad for that whole family. I feel sad for any family going through this.
Speaker 1: We have done events that we don't really talk about, but we've done events with families of that have had addicted children or children that they lost as a result of this addiction. And you know, looking into these parents' eyes, I don't think you ever I don't think you're ever the same again. I don't think you ever have peace in your life if you know that your child is addicted to any substance. I don't think you can have peace. Yeah, it's terrible, j D. But I guarantee you there's not one person listening to the show today, not one that has not had to deal with addiction on some level. A friend, a relative, a neighbor, of co workers, somebody, everybody knows, somebody, everybody. Most people have dealt with it directly. JD Vegas K Down Radio on the Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi Sean, thanks for the time. I go back to two thousand with you when they had the concert in San Diego with Mark Levin when his first book Men in Black, and you're a great American I am.
Speaker 1: Thanks for staying with us. What's on your mind in Vegas today? By the way, another addiction you got to watch out for is gambling. Gambling is out of control. I mean, you can't watch a game these days without being prompted to bet. And one thing about these betting sites, and I'm just going off on a tangent, I won't take your time. One thing about those betting sites. They create an algorithm on every individual that uses them, and then if they figure out what you like to bet on, and then they ping you with a text or a notification, Oh, you might want to pay attention to this this game, and if you do, we'll give you twenty five extra dollars if you win. And they're constantly tempting those people that have an inclination towards gambling to gamble more. And I can tell you that you know, people are losing their homes, People end up committing suicide because they lost all their money. I mean, gambling has may become the worst addiction of them all.
Speaker 4: Sean, I've lived here for forty nine years. As soon as I get even, I'm leaving.
Speaker 3: You're never getting even.
Speaker 1: This is a really cool book that I got from Steve Win on the history of Las Vegas. It's like a two hundred or five hundred dollars book. It's like a tabletop book. The first line in the book is quoting Steve Win. The only one that gets rich at a casino is the casino owner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't build these hotels on winners, Sean. The reason I'm calling them, I'm so frustrated with these military democrat veterans like Jack Reid from Rhode Island and Army Ranger Kelly from Arizona, others Set molt In the Marine from Massachusetts in the house. Do these people and the media not have any regulation? Recollection of history of American president's actions like JFK embarging Cuba, surrounding it LBJ with the biggest lie a president ever made, the Gulf of Tonkin airstrike that never happened, that allowed him to send five hundred thousand boys to Vietnam fifty eight thousand of them got back home in body bags. If there was ever a need for impeachment, it was JFK. Then you had Nixon with Operation Linebacker bombing and Cambodia. Then you had Ronald Reagan going into Grenada to free our college students from the Cuban rebels. You had George H. Walker Bush taking out Panama's leader because of drugs, and then you had then you had Reagan bombing Kadafi, and then you had Clinton bombing pharmaceutical plants during the Monica thing. But the Cootie, the Kream, Della krim. Obama had five hundred twenty eight drone strikes in the Middle East, killing American citizens without due process, including children. I did not hear one media outlet or one Democrat, especially Democrat ex military who should be familiar with everything I say, say that was a murder, that was a war crime. What they're trying to do to Trump and hegset is obscene.
Speaker 3: Sean, Well, you went through.
Speaker 1: A great history of it. We have more details every example. Every modern day president has done the same thing. And you're right, the double standard is as obvious as the nose on your face. But do you expect anything different. This is why this midterm is going to mean next year everything to the presidency of Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump. Everything.
Speaker 4: It's unavoidable the media, these politicians. If I'm a Republican congressman or senator, every time somebody sticks a microphone in front of me, I'm going to say, hey, exactly what I just said to you to that reporter until he gets across to the American people. And by the way, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done. Not Sean, but Mark Levin was talking to me finally, was talking about Rush Limbaugh a couple of days ago, and it brought back great memories. We'd love to have his insight. My friends and I talk about him on what's going on. May I make a bold suggestion to you and Mark Levin write a book about your interactions with Rush Limbaugh to both of you. You don't have to have a lot of pages, but I guarantee you if you put out the word for anybody that had a funny story that had contact from political leaders, people on the street, and have them send you a page, you have a thousand page book on Rush Limbaugh and interactions that he's had around the country. With people, and I think it would be monumental way to honor Rush. And I think you and Levin, I've got all of your books.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what you like. If you go to Fox Nation. They have a series. I'm a commentator on it, the Era of Rush. And you know when Rush passed away, you know, I said, nobody can replace him. Don't expect anybody to be able to replace him. But I do know what Rush would want. He would want us all to stay in the fight. And Rush would be approaching this midterm election year with every ounce of passion he could muster to keep the country on track. So you know, it's just nobody else like him never will be. He was a true original. Anyway, my friend, I do appreciate your call. God bless you a great idea. All right, quick break, right back to our phones. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Sean, If you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 6: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour. Briver All on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's go to let's say hi to Donn and Lake ron Konka. I'm welcome aboard stir Hi Sean.
Speaker 7: You know it's at the end of this year, you know, the end of the year. I always like to call in and wish you Merry Christmas and thank you for everything you've done all year and keeping us unformed. However, the news this weekend has been horrific, between the Brown University shooting and and what we heard about the Australian targeting Jews as they were celebrating the first Night to Hanika. Looks like they were the attackers for Islamic fanatics.
Speaker 1: And look look what's happening in Paris. They had to cancel their their big Christmas festival because of the rise of radical extremism and violence. And it's look at Germany, what's happen there. Look at what's happening the rise of anti Semitism in this country. It's all scary.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 7: They invited invited it, a lot of it in but lots of it could be centered around our universities where a lot of this anti Semitism has been located and.
Speaker 1: It's repulsive, and it's also bordered. All the anti semitism I hear out there, I don't care if it's on college campuses, I don't care, the halls of Congress, I don't care. You know, some idiot with a microphone that things they're smart. Wherever it's coming from, it is based in ignorance.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 1: If America got hit with as many rockets as Israel got hit with and forty thousand Americans extrapolated our population ours versus Israel in a day, trust me, we would want our government to obliterate whoever did it. And three Americans lost in Syria, those Syrian Isis camps are going to be obliterated. There's my prediction. Don we love you, have a happy New Year, have a merry Christmas. God bless you, my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one, showing us on number if you want to be a part of the program,