Speaker 1: Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the craziest leader in the Davos Hall, Who is the vilest man America ever did produce? No doubt it is the Queen's grifter, the criminal, a felon, a pedophile protector, Donald John Trump, the man who, alongside a group of capitulant cronies, has desecrated his presidential oath and put a knife into the heart of the American Republic while threatening to shatter alliances. In the case of the Kingdom of Denmark, go back all the way to seven king eighty three. Everything that's happening in Europe is happening because Trump doesn't like the show that the American people are seeing from Minneapolis, where his gestapo has been loosed upon the people.
Speaker 2: You know, break up.
Speaker 1: Looking at put the car parking, out of the car.
Speaker 3: Put the car park Get on your car.
Speaker 1: You know them are better.
Speaker 4: I don't care what.
Speaker 2: The yanks me out about my neck. They threw me to the ground, They stomped on me, They pushed my face into the ground.
Speaker 3: They put the.
Speaker 2: Cuffs on as tight as possible, to the point where it took six agents to try to get them off.
Speaker 1: Why did Donald Trump demanded Greenland. It is Thursday, January twenty second. This is the warning. This is the warning. Donald Trump stood in a Davos hall incoherent ranting, unhinged, like a latter day Feurer wannabe. The American fascist said it was for minerals.
Speaker 2: Getting back a lot of some of the nervousness we had in the last couple of days. The tariffs are off. Nothing happens on February first.
Speaker 4: No, we took that off because it looks like we have pretty much the concept of a deal.
Speaker 2: A deal of ownership, a deal.
Speaker 4: Well it's a little bit complex but well explained down the line. But the Secretary General of NATO and some other people were talking, and it's the kind of a deal that I wanted to be able to.
Speaker 2: Where does Denmark? Did they weigh in on what they want, what they would agree to or play?
Speaker 4: I assume they did, because he very much represents he's a strong leader. Mark you know Mark Mutah and he I assume he's been speaking to them.
Speaker 3: He's been speaking to all of them.
Speaker 2: Are mineral rights involved, his ownership involved in the Golden Domes people.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say yet, but.
Speaker 2: The gold Dome was very compelling today when you talk about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Golden Dome, and they're going to be involved in the Golden Dome, and they're going to be involved in mineral rights, and so are we.
Speaker 1: The American fascist SATUS.
Speaker 3: For Security put it twenty five percent tariff, which is, by the way, about seven times more then they would have to pay by raising their drug like seven times. This wasn't like a little bit more, seven times more. And I may do that for Greenland too. I may put a tariffying countries if they don't go along with Greenland, because we need Greenland for national securities. I may do that. I'll give you a little I'll talk about I'll take you out of that. In fact, that'll let the pig the story.
Speaker 1: He insulted our allies.
Speaker 3: We never asked for anything, and we never got anything. We probably won't get anything unless I decide to use excessive strength and force, where we would be frankly unstoppable. But I won't do that. Okay, now everyone's saying, oh good, that's probably the biggest statement I made because people thought I would use force. I don't have to use force. I don't want to use force. I won't use force. All the United States is asking for is a place called Greenland, where we already had it as a trustee, but respectfully returned it back to Denmark not long ago after we defeated the Germans, the Japanese, the Italians and others in World War Two. We gave it back to them powerful force then, But we are much more powerful force now.
Speaker 1: He insulted the sacrifice of the young men and women who died fighting side by side with Americans and back home what Denmark remembers as fascism that came to invade and conquer. Donald Trump's gestapo, Miller's men continue their assault. And now they say there is no more Fourth Amendment. They do not need a warrant to kick in the door and to rush into a man's home, or a woman's home, or anybody's home with guns drawn, machine guns at the ready, fingers on the trigger, in the name of Donald Trump, the Constitution and the natural rights of America. And be damned, everything that Donald Trump is doing, on the one hand, is absurd and yes, idiotic.
Speaker 3: They're not there for us on Iceland that I can tell you. I mean, our stock market took the first dip yesterday because of Iceland. So Iceland's already cost us a lot of money. But that dip is peanuts compared to what it's gone up.
Speaker 1: But on the other hand, it continues to happen, it continues to be appeased.
Speaker 3: Were a good speech. We got great reviews. I can't believe it. We got good reviews in that speech. Usually they say he's a horrible dictator type person. I'm a dictator, but sometimes you need a dictator. But they didn't say that in this case. And no, it's common sense. It's all based on common sense. You know, it's not conservative or liberal or anything else. It's mostly not, say, ninety five percent common sense.
Speaker 1: Will guestapo rises and his threats of invasion continue. I don't pass time that everybody understand. Kneeling in front of Donald Trump gets you kicked in the keyth or maybe gassed. Donald Trump is a malevolent man, and Donald Trump is unhinged as a person can be. His directs against Denmark are real, just as real as his gestapo. And this is the warning. I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning. I invite you to join this community, where I promise to be honest, blunt, and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on substack. Thank you.