Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sideline.
Speaker 1: He is hanging with the Boys, presented by wing Stuff where flavor gets its wings. Now your hosts Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon Gross.
Speaker 3: Friday, Friday, It's Friday.
Speaker 4: What was that Rebecca Black song? It's Friday, It's Friday.
Speaker 5: You're looking live at a gloomy and moist Tostitos Championship Plaza outside Ford Center at the Star and Frisco where Christmas is in the end tonight, Baby is the Christmas Spectacular.
Speaker 6: Fastinate go ahead.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I broke it up.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm sixty four of the lowest fifty six.
Speaker 6: Hen that's shinning, He's day. This is my boy Kurt in the back. We got Chris Beef keeping us on. Some of the fethers, some of the people like I call myself Zaddy, I call myself whatever I want to call myself. I am Zaddy Holly. Together we make hang Up with the Boy. The sports color of the broll people Loo. When we saw the glad getting rid of the rock Beat.
Speaker 4: Each and every day we're brought to you by Wingstop or Flavor Gets.
Speaker 8: This week, Cook's gonna take off of three thousands.
Speaker 4: All right, Kurt, what were we saying?
Speaker 7: I don't even know Christmas thing starts tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope it doesn't get postponed by weather.
Speaker 4: But so far is it still on? Chris? Do we know as of now?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: Call us eight A eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make a point to get through calls today for for real real. And I got a bone to pick with you before we started great show yesterday.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed. I did listen.
Speaker 3: You went after my man Kurt the beginning of the show. You said basically, you said, Kurt, you just sit over there in your chair and me and Jesse.
Speaker 4: Go talk about these players. I want you the grade, not Kurt.
Speaker 7: Too much grading anyway, So it was okay.
Speaker 6: Now you did sit Kurt in the corner.
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 8: I am so sorry.
Speaker 11: I mean, you're my guy, but I mean I messed up my man. I was, but you know what I was so focused on. He's because I feel so sorry for brce.
Speaker 12: K.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, man, I no one no, I was, I got this call from this young, from this not young, but it's from this lady.
Speaker 8: You know, you know.
Speaker 11: About Kurt, about Curtige, about now about Curtige, And I'm not lady, that's very u silent. But you didn't let my brother in on the show.
Speaker 4: And then we then we just put him in the corner at the beginning of the show too.
Speaker 7: I interrupted, today I messed up the vibe, no flow, not up the vibe.
Speaker 8: So you want to call in uh eight A five five? You know what.
Speaker 3: Listen, since we said we're gonna do it, let's just go right to it. Look at that I was a poet and didn't know it.
Speaker 13: We got Chris, We got Antonio and Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Hey, Antonio, Hey, how you guys doing great?
Speaker 14: You well, first, I was gonna say, you know how funny it was last year when everybody wanted to get rid of mm hmm. Now now you got TP looking like Shawman right now. But but here here's my school for the game. Gets the Carolina pussy Cats. So I said, Dallas would drop another forty burger, give Carolina probably by three points if Dallas defense is nice enough to give it to.
Speaker 4: Him forty to three.
Speaker 8: Huh, thank you.
Speaker 4: We're going to take score predictions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, get the names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, South Carolina, Yeah, thank you, forty to three Cowboys.
Speaker 11: Over to Carolina kittens name, Hey, thank you for the call.
Speaker 4: That was good and he did not pause. He scared me a little bit.
Speaker 3: Scared me too, I got I know we don't ever talk fantasy football, but I.
Speaker 6: Have a palls.
Speaker 15: Would you start Dak Prescott against Carolina with what they got a pretty decent pass defense, or Patrick Mahomes against Philadelphia this week That's what dilemma.
Speaker 6: Before you make that call. They will be out, they will be without J. C. Horn this weekend. The call Panthers, Oh uh, markis Hayden, C. J. Henderson, J C. Horn, and Hat and Hurst are ruled out for this Sunday. So that may go onto your decision as well. It does a little bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So fantasy football don't have Philly's past rush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it gonna be tough.
Speaker 6: Philly does still at least have big play slave even though he's a little bit long in the tooth. Yeah, I'm taking I'm taking Dak the role he's on right now.
Speaker 4: I hate to sit Patrick Mahomes on the bench. Ever, he's one of those guys.
Speaker 8: I thought it would be Jesse messing up the calls.
Speaker 6: But okay, back to the phones, Chris.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, Chris, Yes, sir, anyone can call in accept computer. I don't want to lose Jesse. Yes, I don't want to lose Jesse. Today I had heart to heart with computer Computer. Jesse tried to tell him he can't listen to the show no more.
Speaker 6: Now I didn't tell him because he did see this is what computer. Let's get the call.
Speaker 13: James and Long Island, New York.
Speaker 6: James, what's up.
Speaker 8: Man Strong, What's.
Speaker 16: What's going on?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 17: Funny Shannon. I got a similar thing in my fantasy league. I got jailing Hurts and Dak. But I'm darting jailing Hurts, I'm tending. I'm tending on the league, and we're basically clinched everything, you know, so it.
Speaker 6: Doesn't really all that much. I think it's a bad start. I think it's a bad start. I think right now, look at Dak, it's Roland. This defense for Carolina is bad. That will have another three hundred plus yard game, three touchdown game.
Speaker 17: I'm just saying, your list to guy, did I hope it's true. The reason why if you look in fantasy purpose is only the they only give their like sixth in like giving up yards and like all the stats like the Backs. Yeah, you know, so you know what I mean, so like yeah, but you know it's yeah, I know what you're saying, Jesseic. I think he's gonna have a big game too.
Speaker 8: You know that's kind of has he suaded you to change?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 8: What's your score? What's your score when you're ten?
Speaker 17: And oh, you're not going to change it?
Speaker 4: You know, now you've been making some good decis Ok, Yeah, what's he gave us?
Speaker 8: My score?
Speaker 17: I lost my tight end yesterday, Mark Andrews.
Speaker 8: That that's tough. What's your score?
Speaker 16: All right? I did?
Speaker 17: This is my score? And I think I'm with you, Nate. We're going on this five six game win streak, and I think the Cowboys they win like they're gonna win thirty.
Speaker 4: One ten two.
Speaker 8: Thank you sir, Thank.
Speaker 13: You, James.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you calling in man so.
Speaker 8: You can call it.
Speaker 16: Guys.
Speaker 17: Have a have a happy thanksgiving, you know to guys to.
Speaker 3: Man you too, stay strong up there and uh long a long island.
Speaker 6: No no, no reason to go to Long Island home with Danny Green though.
Speaker 8: Really yeah, all right, Nick, so.
Speaker 4: You can call in, but Nate's gonna ask you right from the jump. What's you's going? All right?
Speaker 16: Good calls?
Speaker 13: See you later.
Speaker 8: No, No, I just want to get a few calls. We've been neglecting to have a.
Speaker 4: Five kind of way.
Speaker 6: Somebody reached out to I feel kind of way. That's all right, we run this show.
Speaker 4: We got another one, Chris.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we got Tyrone and DC Tyrone and d C.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 16: What's going on? Fellas? Are y'all doing that good? How are you good? Good? Good? Hey? I got the same thing in fantasy, said I got. I got Patrick Mahomes and Deck which starting. Let's not change, all right.
Speaker 4: I'm with you. I'm gonna roll. I'm gonna roll with that.
Speaker 8: Jesse.
Speaker 4: You and Jesse taught me into it.
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah, yeah, he Jess Man, my lady panthers man. We finished pretty good this year. Playoffs. Wady to playoffs right exit, But I want to shout out my archery team.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 16: Yes, yes, I coached I coached baldy ball in archery same season. Black yes, yes, black brother, Yes, I Southeast Washington, d C. My guy, okay, it's so archery.
Speaker 8: Okay, archery, listen.
Speaker 6: I applaud you and commend you because you're bringing sports and athletics that are not normally brought up in those areas to prominence. Yes, says archery is not not one that we we really get into.
Speaker 18: Oh no, I know.
Speaker 16: And the team that we played, so we played in the championship last night and we came up and came up a tab this show. We lost by one hundred and thirty five points, which is an equivalent It's an equivalent to losing by three in basketball. Okay, so it was it was close.
Speaker 11: But everybody you lost by three, it sounds I got you.
Speaker 16: I got man. But now I'm sure super proud of my kids. Man, like they showed up. They showed out Man and Jesse. You're right because the team that we played yesterday is not us, and we competed that good and this is this is our third time coming up as runner ups in the city so since twenty nineteen. But hey, look we're moving forward with that.
Speaker 8: Great John Coachy.
Speaker 6: I want to commit before you go on. I do want to commend you, coach, because you know people no, no, no, no, no, laugh.
Speaker 8: Mate, this is jokes.
Speaker 19: People.
Speaker 6: People don't realize like just how much one if you're in the school system, you don't people on the outside, most don't know. Teachers are not paid enough. They are now there they are for what they do and what they have to put up with. They are not paid enough. And then to go beyond and want to help these young ladies see themselves in a different sport that's not like what they're normally seeing. Basketball stuff like that. That's commendable. That's commendable, and it takes a lot of patience to definitely coach young lady. That's a different level of patients to coach young ladies. So I commend you, coach Tony Man for all that you do. You know, you're in the hood, Coach Tyrone. I'm sorry, excuse me, but I don't want to commend you man for what you do for these young ladies in the DCA.
Speaker 16: Well, well, volleyball is the ladies and archery is co ed. Okay, boy, dad girl okay, so yeah, so yeah, but now, thank you man. I appreciate that. Scoring. Nate, I'm going thirty eight seven cool, that's just off the top of my head.
Speaker 4: Panthers.
Speaker 16: But yeah, man sharing this, start start Dak Prescott, don't play around.
Speaker 4: I'm not I got you, I got you all.
Speaker 8: Thank you, sir, Thanks coach, Thank y'all, man, thank you for.
Speaker 4: The God Man, thanks for what you do. You're right, Jesse.
Speaker 6: Look look he want you want to see. You want to see if you were here, you want to see if it's a spot available.
Speaker 8: Drive by.
Speaker 4: Nick just ran by the by the window.
Speaker 8: I will.
Speaker 6: I know Danny and uh and Church have already been on his back about these numbers that went into this whole thing. And I won't say nothing about sixteen, but numbers. Yeah they what did they do? The all time numbers?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh all time cowboy numbers. Who did it? Nick?
Speaker 14: Did it?
Speaker 7: That was a story done it like five years ago? And they for number forty two, they picked Randy Hughes. In the seventies, Barry Church had a problem with Barry Church.
Speaker 8: Church had a real bad problem church like that. I gave my heart my soul and ran off to Jacksonville.
Speaker 4: Who was who was sixteen?
Speaker 6: I don't remember, was it it wasn't, I don't remember. I have to look who else.
Speaker 4: You know what, look up to see who who who? All the sixteens. Well, that's a great question.
Speaker 6: It was a quarterback. What was a quarterback? Of quarterback? Yeah, it doesn't make it different.
Speaker 4: I'd like to know though, before we get off there. At some point, can we get a call?
Speaker 8: Can we can we give a joke that.
Speaker 3: You was cracking yourself up with when we No, no.
Speaker 11: No, no, I want to get it while he was on one thirteen, Let's go get him one more call.
Speaker 4: Let's go, let's go, Chris.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is Nate's Webb saying he didn't come to work out.
Speaker 13: We got Reggie and Hamburg, Germany.
Speaker 4: Reggie in Germany?
Speaker 18: Yeah, what up? What up?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 6: You in the service.
Speaker 18: It's all good, it's all good. Listen. I love listening to you guys, program man. You drop a lot of knowledge, have a lot of fun in the process, and it's just a joy to listen to. Thank you. You're welcome.
Speaker 6: What branch of the military are you in.
Speaker 18: I'm not in the military.
Speaker 6: You just live in Germany. Just to live in Germany.
Speaker 18: Look, there's two reasons, you know. I'm from New York. The reasons the homeboy leaves New York to come to Germany.
Speaker 6: Woman a woman or you run it from the fence. Which one is it?
Speaker 18: You gotta know what I'm saying. Wow, yeah, So I'm not trying to shoot nobody up.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 18: So I picked the I picked the beautiful girl.
Speaker 6: Just the club.
Speaker 18: That's it there, it is it is, I know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Okay, going on, my brother, talk up, talk up.
Speaker 18: All right. I got a quick question for y'all.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 18: I know that that that we know what rush can do, we know what QB two can do. What's the possibility in a situation where the games well in hand that we get a look at QV three, but see what he can do? Is bullet zero bullet.
Speaker 6: Coming at him zero?
Speaker 8: Why is that? Why is that?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: One, because he's an emergency quarterback and so he's only eligible to play if both of the quarterbacks in front of him are out for the whole game. So it would it would mean that they would have to now keep three. They would have to move him from emergency quarterback and actually give him a roster spot for that game day for him to be eligible to do, which means you would have enough for them to do that, right you the bitch that all three quarterbacks or give a roster spot up for the game a jersey up for the game that roster.
Speaker 4: Spots too valuable to do something like that, right.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know you could.
Speaker 18: You could just trade places with Rushed for this day. Rush you know you Thurs.
Speaker 8: No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 11: Brother, no no. We got too many games coming up. Call us back in fifteen. We got too many important If you really want to see him, man, I'll tell you what I'm doing. I'm trying to get something down. I try to get some film of him and Tavious Bryant catching passes.
Speaker 8: Right now, we're in the middle of a run that need to be won.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you, just.
Speaker 18: A quick question on that. Okay, thank you for listening to me, and I hope you guys have a great weekend and hopefully we win this game on Sunday.
Speaker 4: What's your score?
Speaker 18: My score? Oh? Man, I didn't even think about it at school. I'm like Nate on this one. Just one point, man, Reggie by one?
Speaker 8: Is she cute? Is she cute?
Speaker 19: One?
Speaker 6: Is she is she cute? Is she cute?
Speaker 18: My girl?
Speaker 16: Not me?
Speaker 18: Yeah, but look I'm not I'm.
Speaker 6: Not no dog Citizen picture Germany.
Speaker 11: Picture your woman. I want to I'm not even Van twelve or something not.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 6: Mister fourth and Long citizen, I don't know do that.
Speaker 8: Don't do that.
Speaker 6: That man went from me York.
Speaker 8: Don't let you love better be if you love that woman. No, you love that woman. You went and followed that woman.
Speaker 11: Don't mister fourth and long and be like behind your back like wow, don't do that.
Speaker 8: Judge yourge man.
Speaker 6: Ain't no snap of goodness.
Speaker 8: I thought there's a Rially van diesel man running over there. You know, have the van.
Speaker 18: And I will tell you this. I will tell you this, Jesse, I do have a gorgeous thoy to deal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, brother, I.
Speaker 16: Want the daughter.
Speaker 6: I want to see what I want to see you. I want to see I want to see what took you from New York across the water.
Speaker 8: Don't don'tn't listen to thank you, thank you. I can't ride with you.
Speaker 12: Not.
Speaker 4: We got to take one more call before.
Speaker 6: We go toious about that.
Speaker 8: No, no.
Speaker 6: To Germany.
Speaker 8: He likes her and that's the only thing that is.
Speaker 4: And I beholder. I don't want to judge Reggie. If he sends a picture that I'm gonna be like, really, you did that, or I'm gonna be like, dang.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't. I don't do that. Yeah, either way, that's wrong.
Speaker 6: Fire snap.
Speaker 4: But you just mad because ain't got trailer parks. They got house and wheels in Germany.
Speaker 8: You don't know they be on the auto ball running.
Speaker 4: You get this Lenovo thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know that. You don't know that. I may be trying to you.
Speaker 4: Know, Chris said, we got to take one more, one more for you guys.
Speaker 13: Donna and Peter and Chesapeake, Virginia.
Speaker 6: Donna, Donna and Peter. Okay, this is our first I ever had a tandem call.
Speaker 8: I know, chat roulette.
Speaker 6: What's up, Peter? Yeah, we can hear you.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna be sure because I know Nate, somebody's gonna hang up on me.
Speaker 9: Jesse.
Speaker 16: Okay, So I die hard, die hard.
Speaker 20: We both die hard cowboy fans here in Chesapeake. We are coming to when we're gonna have Patose Eagles back on December the test. Yeah, so we're coming all the way from Virginia.
Speaker 4: Let's go this man, Well, you go ahead on the baby talk.
Speaker 17: You can talk, Okay, I want to see yours you can't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, on one o'clock. You got Monday to Friday.
Speaker 6: You gotta take take the tour.
Speaker 11: The one that gets you read at this time. Make sure you take it at this time between what time?
Speaker 8: What time?
Speaker 11: About twelve colock about twelve o'clock thirty ish, Yeah, and tell them you want to go down to the studios and see Jesse.
Speaker 18: I ain't messing with Jesse because he do on the exactly.
Speaker 8: Hey, what's your score, young lady?
Speaker 20: But my score is gonna be twenty eight to seven.
Speaker 6: You're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna what's got dollard?
Speaker 8: Pete?
Speaker 6: You're gonna let Pete talk?
Speaker 18: Or no here he don't like you want to say something?
Speaker 4: How you're doing?
Speaker 8: What's just like that? How were you?
Speaker 6: We we we we feel your brother she's gonna, she gonna, she's gonna do it all for you. We feel your brother here with you.
Speaker 20: For they're not waking for a woman.
Speaker 13: I know the game.
Speaker 20: I follow it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 6: When you come we're gonna when you come by, we're gonna make we're gonna make sure we you.
Speaker 11: Just hoigher out your name and how your side keep with knock on the window, don't knock.
Speaker 8: It in but just knock on.
Speaker 4: Thank you Doc, Thank you, Peter, appreciate that man.
Speaker 8: Wow, Jess it open nothing Pandora.
Speaker 3: By the way, before we go to break, I typed in, are there trailer parks in Germany?
Speaker 4: All it says is.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, what they call them, there are v parks.
Speaker 4: They're not the real transfus.
Speaker 8: I gotta do some.
Speaker 4: More research, So all right, we'll be right back. Hold hang it with the boys. Out of control.
Speaker 2: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it as you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kiro's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real hass avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo Kiro's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 6: Grab some today.
Speaker 21: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at the Team Hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x'es and o's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 10: See geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a diehard fan or a dog really care fan. We got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat Geek not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here of your week fan or haven't been here in years fan, seet Geek has you covered. Download the Sea Geek After the seat Geek, You're a ticket the Great Dallas Cowboys Seats.
Speaker 19: How's wing stop sound Christy juicy classic wings to order.
Speaker 6: Cook to perfection and sauceed.
Speaker 19: Toss in those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard blue cheese or signature Wingstop branch and of course spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough, get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot Com.
Speaker 6: Back Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to fun Phone Friday. On Hanging with the Boys in each and every show. The second segment is sponsored by blockchain dot com. Thank you blockchain dot com.
Speaker 6: Gotta give a shout out to my boy mailman Phil. Mailmanphil, shout out. He's a Cowboy fan and a Tarhell fan. He's sent in his score, said, his mentols and his dentools are great.
Speaker 4: Did you did you match it?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: I we'll check again on Monday Friday.
Speaker 4: Man scoot the end of the month.
Speaker 6: So put put my boy Put my boy mailman.
Speaker 4: Phil, mailman Field yep, Okay.
Speaker 6: Put my boy mail man Phil.
Speaker 16: Okay.
Speaker 6: He's out in the row. He's a target fan of Dallas Cowboys. His score he getting back the points that you want. Fifty to ten Cowboys win. Shout out to my man.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of points.
Speaker 6: Mailman Phil.
Speaker 4: All right, And and Chris, what's the pod pick this week?
Speaker 13: Defensive score?
Speaker 4: Defensive score?
Speaker 3: So I'd like to give a shout out, uh to the only two people that got it right last week. We're both part of this show. One of them in here patting himself on the back and the other one that.
Speaker 6: Got yourself on the back.
Speaker 4: Chris right, put yourself on the screen.
Speaker 6: Chris on the screen.
Speaker 3: Christ stuff, He's like, let me get this, let me get this beer out of my hand, quick, put my shirt back on. And they both picked what Sam Williams Williams as the first sack of.
Speaker 6: The game either side of me, boy please.
Speaker 3: Jesse and Chris beam but and what is it again this week? Chris defensive defensive score?
Speaker 4: Defensive score?
Speaker 8: Big go out boy boy.
Speaker 6: That's someone the back.
Speaker 9: That's the back.
Speaker 8: Chris, Chris, Chris.
Speaker 4: Seeing Chris good, seeing you?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: First defensive score could be interception fumble. That's a tough one because there may not be one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, will okay, all right? Who's your Who's your pick? Nate Jason Ferguson, He's an offense.
Speaker 8: I don't care. I'm picking the Jacons for everything.
Speaker 4: Nate, you always play the defense.
Speaker 18: And then.
Speaker 4: Baby, who you got Chris?
Speaker 13: Oh geez, I just learned about this like a minute.
Speaker 4: I will think about it, so do we.
Speaker 6: The show.
Speaker 13: When I'm trying to get all these phone calls, It's like, Nick, I gotta call you that.
Speaker 4: You got a lot going on back there.
Speaker 3: So question for you based on off of one of our our last calls.
Speaker 4: I forgot what it was. I had it in my head. It was what were we talking about, Zaddy Trey, Lance.
Speaker 6: Lance trailer parks.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what it was, because we were talking about backups and things like.
Speaker 6: I gottn't want him to send the picture of this girl. I want to see what this woman looks like. That doesn't that doesn't.
Speaker 8: You already said you have problems with film.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, photos. I don't want anything that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that doesn't.
Speaker 6: That does intrigue you no at all?
Speaker 18: See that.
Speaker 8: Stop Let's move on now.
Speaker 7: You can't win. You're either gonna.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and you know if you say something bad about it, you know I'm not gonna not say something out loud.
Speaker 4: Do not do that, man.
Speaker 8: Do not send a picture of your woman unless you know she's down to mice.
Speaker 4: Reggie. Don't don't because Jesse is not on Instagram like.
Speaker 6: Like German like she I'm thinking like tall. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Dark, dark hair, dark complexed.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking blonde hair. You're thinking blond. That's why we boys man.
Speaker 4: This search history today.
Speaker 6: You're not thinking man, blond. I'm thinking like a former volleyball player, like high jumper, or like pole vaulter, triple jumper. Like what do German athletes do?
Speaker 8: Everything?
Speaker 6: Like maybe figure skating, downhill skiing, Sure that too.
Speaker 4: It's gonna take me a while research.
Speaker 3: But hair color by country twenty twenty three World Popular.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll do some research in the break. Let's take another call.
Speaker 7: A lot of research going on.
Speaker 8: Just get a call a call, man, jesse Man.
Speaker 13: We got we got Rio in Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Rio in Wisconsin.
Speaker 9: Go for it.
Speaker 18: What's up, gentlemen?
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that name. That's a cool name.
Speaker 22: Well, my name is Mario, but everybody calls me.
Speaker 4: It's still cool because I have questions.
Speaker 6: I'm like, wait a second, Rio, that to me gives Hispanic descent. I do want to picture. How did you end up in Wisconsin? Like you? How did you end up in Wisconsin? Like you know, most people of of the Hispanic descent don't end up in cold Wisconsin. They don't even like the don't even like sausages. You know what I'm saying, Brockwurst.
Speaker 17: Moms and pops brought me here.
Speaker 22: We made it this far, we could stay. So I'm surrounded by all these cheese heads, Cowboys fans through and through.
Speaker 6: Where you're originally from?
Speaker 8: Your parents?
Speaker 18: Wisconsin?
Speaker 6: You're from Wisconsin? Okay, Mexico.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm saying I'm originally from Mexico.
Speaker 6: You're not you. You have Mexico trips about you. That's what you need. You don't hear.
Speaker 4: You don't hear a lot of wow.
Speaker 3: You hear a lot of Mexican descent, first generation in Wiscon.
Speaker 4: That's a very random That's a long way to go.
Speaker 6: Send the cold weather, wolcome here.
Speaker 22: Forty degrees out today, so yes, hold up here, chilly.
Speaker 4: For me, wy, I can't be from Mexico.
Speaker 13: Why would you be sorry?
Speaker 4: We're having an internal conversation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's sorry? Real?
Speaker 22: I just you know, I just want to wish everybody out there happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: To eat them up, bro.
Speaker 22: Protect yourself with loved ones, close around, and just be thankful that we have.
Speaker 4: Cowboys football right now.
Speaker 22: For however long this ride may last, at least we got it.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 16: Enjoy it.
Speaker 22: Enjoy your school, Enjoy your family, Enjoy your friends, and the most fortly, enjoy this Thursday football game score?
Speaker 6: What about this Sunday though you skip right over this game?
Speaker 8: Score the score?
Speaker 22: I got thirty four twelve cowboys on Rio? Quarter half or back out. Everybody's we're resting. We're resting, all waiting for a thing given next week Thursday when the commanders come in nice?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 11: Real when I think and I think of a Western, don't worry about it, broadcast.
Speaker 6: That is a good question, though.
Speaker 7: If Rio brings up is that you're playing a bad team Sunday. You got to turn right around and play Thursday. Do you do anything differently to keep guys resting?
Speaker 6: Change beat the breaks? Changed on you beat the breaks out of these jokers and you sit.
Speaker 4: Down or change it changed them in the earlier than the fourth if you can.
Speaker 3: All right, So question off of that question, question off a question of a question, do you, as a coaching staff, because this team is so bad.
Speaker 4: I know you wouldn't talk about.
Speaker 3: It in front of your players because you wouldn't want to have them look past this game.
Speaker 4: But are they having conversations.
Speaker 3: About Okay, if we get up by thirty in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 4: Here's the guys we're sitting on the players.
Speaker 6: Are the coaches coaches there having this kindversation?
Speaker 4: Do they do that most weeks or is it like no?
Speaker 6: Because this week, this upcoming stretch is a very unique week. They're talking about practice, what guys need rest, They're checking the GPS trackers and all that kind of day. You know they got the trackers.
Speaker 9: They have to.
Speaker 6: They're checking all of that because you have to don't give me that face, nake. You have to look at we have a game Sunday, game Thursday, game Thursday, right yep. And on the tail end of that, Seattle's not going to be an easy just that is the game. That's gonna be a physical football game. Like however, you Seattle's going to want to run the football. That's good. When any team that decides that we're going to run the football, that's a team that's based their identity on physicality. Right, So, how can I prepare myself for the tail end of that and then come out of that and be ready to take on another physical football team. I have to start looking at every possible scenario. If we get up here, who are the guys that need the rest. Who are the guys you are dealing with certain ailments. Who are the guys that we need to see get some more reps? These are all internal conversations that these coaches have to be having at this point in time because you're coming into the stretch, the tail end stretch of the season where you get into late November December, where everybody's beat up. So how is it that we can strategically figure out way? They've already said, tying you don't practice during the week, right at least, but now you have to start looking at them. You have to start looking at those things. Okay, you know, you know there's been this conversation via Twitter that's been brought up by Brian brought us off. Is Michael wearing down? Is he slowing down? I'm not saying that he is or he isn't. Right, I'm not saying that he is or he isn't. But this is a conversation that has to be happening because last year he did wear down, So he wore.
Speaker 8: Down, you know, wore down three times this year forty this last game.
Speaker 6: So as you're looking up and you're saying, how can I keep my players as fresh as I possibly can, because your tail end of the stretch is Philly, Buffalo, Miami, Detroit. Philly's gonna be physical, Miami is gonna be speede speed. You're gonna have to find a level of physicality going up to Denver, I mean sorry, going up to Buffalo, and just I know that Buffalo isn't playing.
Speaker 8: With for the playoffs.
Speaker 6: I thought about this on the way in today. Don't think for one second, because everybody's competitive in this league. Josh Allen's not gonna forget the comments that Trayvon Dick said.
Speaker 8: He's not.
Speaker 6: He's not. He's gonna take that game, very bad field. He's taking that game. Oh you think you think fourteen should come.
Speaker 4: To Dallas, watch this, watch this beer?
Speaker 6: Why Now he may have an interception to two in there, but he's he's gonna look at that game and go, oh so you think that, oh oh so your yo, your brother did he didn't he I didn't become nice to your brother. Got here. These are all the things that you said. Okay, I'm not saying the Phillies. I mean that that Buffalo is gonna win. But Josh Allen's gonna circle that game even more so now because he goes, okay, cool, fine with me. Let's see before we.
Speaker 3: Go to break and then take some more calls after Germany is almost exclusively blonde, come up the coastline along the Baltics somewhat darker hair.
Speaker 4: Here's an interesting volt.
Speaker 6: What about the the height she's tall.
Speaker 4: That's another research I about to do that after the break.
Speaker 3: Red is the rarest hair color in the world and the country with the highest number of redheads of Scotland, approximately thirteen percent of those living.
Speaker 6: And me, yes, you you've never been to Scotland. You've never been to Scotland, never been to Ireland.
Speaker 11: I've been to when I when I played for the Cowboys, I did a ten day, five city ten days.
Speaker 4: I've virtually been everywhere.
Speaker 8: How do you think, I know? You think I don't like these plays.
Speaker 11: The only place I ain't been is Africa and Russia, and I ain't going in China.
Speaker 8: I ain't gone. Well, I've been to China up with Japan, played the football games.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a whole show by itself, Nate's World travels.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, if you the picture, you might have been places.
Speaker 11: Man if he's playing, but people look at me and be like, you gotta sound over well over three eightives.
Speaker 8: So you know when people saw it, it was like.
Speaker 6: It's like we didn't have enough.
Speaker 8: This is not this is not a human.
Speaker 23: That's two seats for him on this place, two seats with our twos and on hanging with the boys.
Speaker 8: Four th two.
Speaker 12: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 23: After the fresh guy who looks right, it's not there, he escaped flapped, He'll run for a first down.
Speaker 12: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: Preus Scott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 12: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 4: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 12: Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 6: How's wingstop sound?
Speaker 19: Christy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop ranch and of course spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough. Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot com. See if Geek has your back.
Speaker 10: No matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are, whether you're a die hard fan or a dog with a care fan, we got them next time fan or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The Sea Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to so. Whether you're a here of your week fan or haven't been here in years fan, Seat Geek has you covered.
Speaker 6: Download the Sea Geek. After the Seat Geek, you're a ticket the great Dallas.
Speaker 24: Cowboys Seats James right here, you're twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. Do you know how much I love my Cowboys and I am thrilled to be talking to you about the twenty twenty three Fan of the Year Award presented by Captain Morgan. We're looking for the ultimate Cowboys fan to spice up the game that means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you, or if you know someone like me, then go to dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 22: In three.
Speaker 3: Back to Hang in with the Bull Welcome back to the people show.
Speaker 4: Hanging with the Boys in the third.
Speaker 3: And last segment of each and every show is brought to you by Jigsaw, the official dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Does Jigsaw reach to Germany?
Speaker 4: That's a great question. We can we can probably find that out. Maybe not, but it might not have enough time in this show.
Speaker 8: But can we get one or two more calls?
Speaker 4: I mean, God, Nate, what are you on a mission? Did somebody tell you you were taking enough calls?
Speaker 6: They decided I'm not working today, so I'm just gonna take all the calls I possibly can so I could cruise control. Friday has become.
Speaker 13: The fourth quarter another show today?
Speaker 6: Yeah, who was on another show?
Speaker 8: I dare jes to do that. I had to. They only had two people, And then I got a call from the boss.
Speaker 6: The Boss never calls me for that.
Speaker 8: The show that I was on. I don't think he will. Yeah, you'll get on with him.
Speaker 3: Okay, back to our question about height, The average American female is gonna five three.
Speaker 4: The tallest.
Speaker 3: The tallest country as far as female heights is Bosnia and Herzegovia, and that her Avina five feet seven.
Speaker 8: And a half.
Speaker 6: Nobody like we want Russia.
Speaker 13: Well, we'll just ask this guy.
Speaker 6: It's what's up.
Speaker 16: Oh good.
Speaker 9: I hope you guys enjoyed that wing stuff lunch. I was gonna I was gonna tell you this, the Cowboys win. Every time the Cowboys win, I'm gonna send you guys on a wing stop un Friday. But I'm looking at the schedule about if they beat they beat when.
Speaker 16: We beat them, when we when we beat them.
Speaker 9: But you know, back a couple of shows ago, you guys were giving away, uh something for Mike McCarty on his birthday. I think if I give him something, it'll be a three year extension on his contract.
Speaker 8: Definitely like that he wins, getting that six straight wins.
Speaker 9: I think this is this is the first year that Michae McCarthy is really the coach of the Cowboys. After we we let killing Moore go Uh. The the other thing is do you still go to schoonmaker h in the coming games, because looks like he's he's good for blocking, but he's been his drops are more than his catches. That's the only question I have now. And I think that the Cowboys will. You know, I don't like to predict predict scores most of the time. I'm always wrong.
Speaker 8: But yourself without.
Speaker 9: Well one point one point.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks, well, we appreciate it, and thank you for lunch.
Speaker 9: Mo.
Speaker 4: That was very nice of you.
Speaker 11: Jesse tried to hold on to that money, but he fine. I'm glad you stayed on top.
Speaker 6: It's all about scheduling, man, I just it is. It really is, man like, I gotta come all the way from the south, all the way up north pick it up, and I like to Here's the one thing about me, like when I give food or anything like that, I like to serve it hot because I like my food hot. So I just want to make sure that you heart. But to answer Moe's question, no, I'm done going. I'm done going to schoolmaker. And the good thing is we might not have to anymore. Uh, Peyton Hinder shot he's in that window. Overturning, so you'll get Peyton hinder shot and now you get a moving in the right direction for I won't even put it back on.
Speaker 11: So if you're like that, so your mindset is like that with school and how you feeling about Gallimore?
Speaker 8: Never no gallop? Michael, excuse me? How do you feeling about Michael Gallup and this inconsistency.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Mike McCarthy has showing you what he feel about Michael Gallup. Look at the reps, look at the snaps. His snaps are going in the wrong direction. You start when you got you start seeing Jalen Brooks and Jayalen Tober getting more snaps than Michael Gallup. Again, I think we said in earlier this week they gave they gave Michael Gallup kind of you know. Dak was like, that's my homemie, that's my dude. You know, hey, listen, just go out there and run, go running, go. I'm gonna throw it up there to you. We're up so much. I'm just going I'm gonna get you one. You know what I'm saying, i'mnna throw my boy of bone. And that's what he got he's getting. He played in the fourth quarter like he's getting he's been relegated to that role of we're not We're not basing this thing around you anymore.
Speaker 3: Let's go to our last call before we give you our picks and some heights around the world.
Speaker 13: We got the Kwan in Virginia.
Speaker 6: I know the Kwan black. I ain't gonna tell me. I know he black. I know he ain't in Russia. What's up the Kuan?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Here we go?
Speaker 6: Here we go. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I know the Kwan black. If he was white, that was.
Speaker 4: A schedule for a minute.
Speaker 6: How are you we gotta wait the corner in Virginia? Now, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 18: Date?
Speaker 20: Hey man, I got a hot top fade.
Speaker 17: That's all you need to know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, that's.
Speaker 20: All I want to hear, Sunday Man that here we go. I want the crowd quiet enough that we can hear that loud and clear.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 20: I'm gonna go ahead and start off with my score. Thirty eight thirteen, That's what I think it's gonna be. I think we need a lighting pilots loaded a little bit, give him about fifteen.
Speaker 17: Give give Rico about.
Speaker 20: Saying and then sprinkling sprinkling the white boy with his name Hunter Lipkey, you just start brinkle him in there. And I was looking at a crazy stat. Tony Pollard hasn't scored since week one?
Speaker 16: Is that right?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 7: We want to have one hundred yard games since week wow?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 20: So I would like to see him get back right. And I like to see Michael get back right a little less pouting, a little bit more, you know, a little bit more action, yeah, a little bit more action.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 20: And I like to see him get his first interception. I was looking at that too, and mikel hasn't had an interception.
Speaker 17: Before, so I'd like to see that.
Speaker 20: All right, But that's my score thirty eight thirteen and we'll let you guys go ahead and wrap it up. Oh and one more question. Who was in charge of the sounds from the sideline.
Speaker 17: Clip that that's always posted every week that we went.
Speaker 4: His name is Alex Lily.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 20: I don't think he posted one this week, so I need you all to get at.
Speaker 18: Him for me.
Speaker 4: Okay, Chris, we just talked.
Speaker 17: We must have been late.
Speaker 4: Must have been late, okay, Tuesday, Yeah, go find it.
Speaker 6: It's always on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Go find if you don't a man to stay on top, appreciated the KWAD.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, we'll see.
Speaker 4: You all right.
Speaker 3: We just talked about we did, but he said no, I wasn't gonna go against one of the break.
Speaker 6: When we talked about it. I wasn't a break when you and I.
Speaker 8: Talked about it. My fault went on the air.
Speaker 3: That's the problem with our show. We can't distinguish. We can't just between what's on air.
Speaker 6: I don't want to stand on the break. We stressed Chris out hard. We stress Chris out so much in the back. If y'all can hear him saying, hold on here we come, We're coming back.
Speaker 8: We're coming.
Speaker 3: If you if you hear the return music or at the beginning of the show, it goes longer than it's supposed to. It's because Nate won't put his damn ear falls on and we're talking, we're talking, and Chris going stand by stand well.
Speaker 11: I gotta be quit being so descriptive because Jesse was saying something that made sense.
Speaker 13: Now, give you guys, just say something bad on the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't want to say that bad on the.
Speaker 6: Exactly hit the massive future is in our head, in your hands.
Speaker 4: Do we have the dumb button?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Derek will be at his desk like this.
Speaker 13: Derek calm and goes, h yeah, can we edit that before you post it. We'll pull everything down out.
Speaker 4: Just no live version of that, please.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go around the room.
Speaker 4: Chris. Let's start with you. What's your pod pick and what's your score?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 13: Looking at the pop pics, guy, I get to see everybody else's I'm gonna go with d Law.
Speaker 4: D Law No, okay, what's your score?
Speaker 13: I'm gonna go forty two to ten.
Speaker 4: Forty two to ten? All right? Is Jazz back there?
Speaker 18: She is? Not?
Speaker 4: Oh Man? All right, Kurt, I'm gonna go with her.
Speaker 7: Call right, it's time for Mike. Mike is gonna he's got to prove it. Game coming up.
Speaker 4: Defensive touchdown for Mike. All right, what's your score?
Speaker 7: Ah, Cowboys forty to seven.
Speaker 3: Forty two to seven or forty to seven, forty two, forty two to seven?
Speaker 4: Uh, Nate fifty one.
Speaker 6: Zip wow, one hundred points.
Speaker 8: I need one hundred points.
Speaker 4: Man, fifty one. Who's your defensive touchdown?
Speaker 6: Jason first? Defensive Jay Ferguson.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ferguson. We'll play your game, all right.
Speaker 6: Jesse, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go in the trenches, Okay, I'm going to no no no no no no no. I'm gonna go strip sack oh defense, and then give me Neville callum more. Wow, big Gabby, big man big as as my boy Swago would say, big man balling, big man balling. My score is going to be thirty eight six.
Speaker 8: Why are you giving them six points?
Speaker 6: Three field goals, two field goals?
Speaker 8: Why are you giving it to him? I mean, why, what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 8: What brought that on? Just being generous?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Fourth quarter rushes in there, right, Okay, a couple field goal you know early in the game. We don't normally always start out as well. Teams can drive the ball down the field, but then we like, all right, let's play football now, and then we tighten up the kick a field goal and make another field goal late. Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 4: The one thing that worries me about this game. The only way I think they can lose this game.
Speaker 6: Is if they're shout out to the good brus If.
Speaker 3: They're flat, Hey, you don't go on for thirteen more minutes? You let us we can ramble as long as we want to.
Speaker 4: I knew he out there slapping his watch.
Speaker 3: If they come out, if they come out flat and they correct it, I still don't think they lose.
Speaker 4: But if they stay flat the whole game, that's the only way they lose.
Speaker 6: This the Panthers.
Speaker 4: No, I'm picking the Cowboys.
Speaker 11: I mean, everybody got these dudes lose about minimum of eight touchdowns and you're talking about See that's the Dallas Cowboy fan right there.
Speaker 4: Yes, thirty five to ten, and I'm gonna go with the easy one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Deron Bland low hanging for the uh yeah, imagination.
Speaker 4: Jack, what's up?
Speaker 8: Jack?
Speaker 4: Pick screamed, and then he hit the mute button. Thirty five, what's up?
Speaker 16: Pod?
Speaker 4: Pick fourteen?
Speaker 3: You have a pot pick the highest average height of females in the world Bosnia and Herzegovia.
Speaker 4: She said, law too, Gnaric alps Rick, Yeah, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Netherlands at five foot seven and Montenegro at five foot six and a half.
Speaker 4: And then if you want to flip it, this is where I need to go. The shortest, the shortest coming in at.
Speaker 3: Pigmies, coming in at four foot ten and a half inches Guatego, Guatemala.
Speaker 6: I knew, I knew there wasn't I knew it was going to be a South American.
Speaker 4: Guatemala and Bolivia are both Dominican and.
Speaker 3: A half bangled had the fattest win Nepal, which my buddy Jim.
Speaker 4: You know my my buddy Jim.
Speaker 8: You met Jim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like five foot eight, five foot seven. He's in Nepal and the average height of men over there is five foot four.
Speaker 8: I want to see the fan as women to go down to San Antono. Y'all got to get to job.
Speaker 6: Say that they should keeping us on the air.
Speaker 12: Jess.
Speaker 3: They said, Josh, they should keeping us on the air.
Speaker 4: Brother will come see us. We will see yellow victory.
Speaker 5: You look a good when the Cowboys beat them Panthers and Caroline.
Speaker 6: Sit that picture though, we want to see see.
Speaker 4: You don't do riche bye.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.