Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome back to emergency Intercom. Drew got scabies on the plane back home, so he's not feeling very good, but just ignore it like he's still the same him.
Speaker 2: So itchy, don't worry.
Speaker 3: I've been taking some medication to avoid getting the scabies, but he does have scabies.
Speaker 4: I'm so itchy.
Speaker 5: Fuck, were you actually itching the fuck out of yourself like that? Just not you got so red? You literally made yourself I like.
Speaker 4: Itched it with me.
Speaker 6: I was just like self harming. I was like stimming and self harming, like I wanted to like.
Speaker 4: Hey, freak O, don't do that. Actually, that's when I needed to hear. Thank you people.
Speaker 6: When you find out your friend's self harming.
Speaker 5: Hey stop, Hey, I care about you. If that means anything, actually it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Think think about me.
Speaker 2: If you want to kill yourself, think about how sad I'll be.
Speaker 3: Well, we're back in our space with my budding little star.
Speaker 2: I've been content.
Speaker 5: Forming this little guy for so many years now.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Should I start off with my really terrifying dream because it was actually fucking terrifying and it woke me up.
Speaker 5: So in my dream, we're at this party and it's act.
Speaker 4: Was it that I was in life anymore?
Speaker 5: Oh, bib, that would have been a dream come true.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I have scabies. I need h bro, I'm dope sick. Please.
Speaker 3: But so we're at this party and like it's unclear if it's our house or if it's like Kim Kardashian's house, and but like it was like a where I was really.
Speaker 4: Hard between our house and Kim Kardashians.
Speaker 5: No, but in the dream, I guess like I.
Speaker 3: Had moved in with them for like a short period because like I think I started babysitting like her kids, and they really enjoyed having me around. And I was in between moving, so I was like, oh, I won't be able to come because like my mover's and out of my house. And she was like, oh, just like bring your cat here and like you can stay here for a few days while your movers like get in and out of your house and I'll have somebody supervising.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh my god, that's literally so nice, thank you. Whatever.
Speaker 3: So I'm there. You're there because she was throwing a party, like there's a party.
Speaker 5: And then also I saw.
Speaker 3: Like like like it was so weird it was just like this party with a bunch of celebrities, and it was like per usual, me standing around trying not to stare at people who I see.
Speaker 5: On my iPhone, and I'm just like kind of looking around. I was like, okay, I'm like kind of maneuvering around.
Speaker 3: And then Azul was at the party, like she was like kind of roaming around on a couch, but she was way more chill than she's ever been, because in a real life, say, if she was at a loud event like this, she would freak the fuck out and.
Speaker 2: Run away, shit all over.
Speaker 5: But she was.
Speaker 3: Literally like laying on her couch like kind of scratching at it. But people kept going in and out of the house and like leaving the door open. So obviously I was like, hell, no, I don't want Azol out here, and like it scares me that she'll run out even though she has it anymore. And I was like just staring at a zool like while this party is happening. I was like, I'm gonna take her to the room. But the second I picked her up, she actually freaked the fuck out and like tense stuff, and it was like clawing at me, and I was like, oh fuck no. And then in my dream, the Kardashian house turned into like a fucking mall, like I couldn't find my room because it was so huge, and there was like a parking lot and I was like getting in elevators and people kept stopping and looking at me like, oh, that cute cat. But Azul was like increasingly getting more and more freaked out and like trying to move, and I had to keep squeezing her tighter, and I started freaking out and having an anxiety attack that I was gonna crush her and suffocate her because of how tight I was holding her because I didn't want to run away.
Speaker 5: And then like it was so bad that she like pissed herself on.
Speaker 2: Me, so I was like, oh my god, you pissed yourself.
Speaker 3: And then I finally found my room because I asked one of her kids. I was like, dude, do you remember where my room is? I need to put my cat in my room.
Speaker 6: And then it was north, did your eyelashes done? They're really like long and pretty right now? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do want to get them done for my borkday.
Speaker 6: Though, But you don't need all that bullshit. You're pretty natural without makeup.
Speaker 5: I have makeup on right now.
Speaker 6: I was wondering why you look so fucking ugly, Like I was like, damn, something's off, Like something's really off.
Speaker 5: Wait do you think I'm pretty or ugly?
Speaker 4: Well, now that I know you have makeup on, like it's ugly as fuck.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Women should just be natural, bro.
Speaker 5: But what if I was like you, what if you didn't find me pretty without my makeup?
Speaker 4: I think all women are beautiful for without makeup. Straight up, I actually do believe that.
Speaker 3: Wait, why do I do believe that women are like in their natural Stay back to my dream.
Speaker 2: But I got into the room with a.
Speaker 3: Zoo and I let go and just this fucking like it was like a helium balloon that had flattened out, floated to the ground, and I went to it and I was like trying to touch it to see like basically she was dead, like I had suffocated her and flattened her out, and she was just this flat like helium balloon like material. And I, dude, I literally you remember when I was saying, like recently I had a dream that like, I think it was you who died.
Speaker 5: In my dream.
Speaker 3: And I was like screaming with and it was like really volatile, and also like we were at this party. I kept calling people to come to the room, and nobody could find the room so nobody could be with me, and I was just like freaking the fuck out and like it was really really sad. And then I woke up because I was crying so hard in my dream. And then I woke up and I looked and Azol was there, and I was like, oh, my god, Bett, and that was my dream.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was my dream with the side of a well, yeah, well that's that's.
Speaker 4: Not cute at all. I don't know you would kill your cat, Like that's weird.
Speaker 3: So that's the thing about a nightmare is like things happen that maybe wouldn't happen.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't understand what you're saying to me, because like everything's real, those are different realities.
Speaker 4: You're shifting realities when you go.
Speaker 5: To same thing. When I go back to sleep, as it was going to.
Speaker 4: Be dead still, No, you're gonna shift to another dimension. Whereas weel is probably a dog.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody say that, oh it was duncan trustle claim, But he was like, oh, people who think weed isn't a psychedelic it.
Speaker 6: Is, Oh he's talking, yeah, because weed is fucking the I literally think weed is the devil.
Speaker 4: And I don't give a.
Speaker 6: Fuck if it helps your arthritis pain and you put the fucking ointment on your skin and it seeps into your bloodstream, like, I don't care. Like that shit is demonic as fuck. It is a demonic entity place on this earth to distract us.
Speaker 5: Per the way you looked at me.
Speaker 3: Because I looked at you, I was like, dude, this is a crazy person like you look at say Also, what I got back last night Drew was wearing the same pajamas that I left seeing him in, and he just.
Speaker 5: Had his hair all brushed on.
Speaker 3: He was huge and crazy and his beard was just like kind of more just shovel than it is. And I was like, dude, you actually look like I left the house three weeks ago and you got.
Speaker 7: Locked in there.
Speaker 5: And it was like, but.
Speaker 6: So you know the brand Chrome Hearts, right? Do you know chrom Hearts?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: What if I told you I.
Speaker 3: Started it, I would say because I know the people who's like, I don't know them personally, but I.
Speaker 4: Know who's Have you ever met them? No?
Speaker 5: But I've been in that.
Speaker 4: Do you know what an alias is?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You whoa?
Speaker 7: Okay, have you been taking your lithium?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 7: It's medication for babes.
Speaker 6: I've been taking I've been taking pills. Fuck the normal pills a hashtag fuck normal pills.
Speaker 3: Drew has been Drew bought a cream that's been giving him mercury poisoning.
Speaker 2: I I want what are we gonna say?
Speaker 3: Girl? Like talk about that she was using a cream to unbannounced to her had a bunch of she had mercury contamination for two years straight.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: See that's probably what's wrong with me, is there's like mercury leaching into my skin through the shower head.
Speaker 5: Has to be more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, its more than that.
Speaker 6: No, I like watched the TV show and it had like a bit on mercury poisoning.
Speaker 4: I was like, huh, that would explain a lot. So I don't I think.
Speaker 6: I've moved No, No, No, I think I've moved past the black mold and now I'm starting to believe that I have mercury poisoning or something adjacent to that.
Speaker 4: Like it could be like have you ever heard of do you know what from aldehyde is.
Speaker 5: I've heard the word, but I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's like what they embalm, like rats.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I can't go to the Lord concert in eight hours because I'm mean, it's not like from Yeah, we just dissected breath.
Speaker 5: I never dissected anything in school.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, Yeah I do, Damn like I missed out on something.
Speaker 5: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: Oh No, I love like mutilating those little critteris. I love like cutting them open and like playing with the.
Speaker 7: Organs white Man moment.
Speaker 6: I know, I know I hated it so much, but I've grown to like accept the knowledge that I've gained from it. And also since frogs are out in twenty twenty three, like cutting them bitches up, like I don't give a fuck, Like we need to sacrifice more frogs just to get them out of our ecosystems.
Speaker 4: I think they're over.
Speaker 5: That's how I feel about the frogs in Fortnite.
Speaker 4: Like why are they even in there?
Speaker 5: I know they're there for no reason.
Speaker 4: They're there to distract you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, we need to bring back delete it fat.
Speaker 3: We need to bring back We need to force dummy Levado to do that.
Speaker 5: One performance every single WAT show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the like delete it, fat you rat, big.
Speaker 6: You rap bitch, the edited photo of her Dutelevado. Dude, Oh my god, when dute Lovado dropped, that was genuinely like that. I think to this day, I've never laughed at something more than I laughed at Dutelevado, so much so that like I made like a character of myself that was dute Lovato, and that I would hide it in the basement and like every once in a while, like my dude would get out in like a suitcase or some shit and like go to the airport. It was like really fucking scary, but I really loved Duotelevado. And then they and then it like sparked like this whole like genre of like really shitty paparazzi photos or red carpet photos and then like another camera angle showing them like like, look, they look normal, but in this for some reason, they look like the worst they've ever looked. But like, no one's done it better than Demmy or I guess worse than Demi and the doo Lovato photo, but like giving props, yeah, like really deserved it.
Speaker 3: We have not updated the fart sounds we have literally like the part sounds have been the same they were made because.
Speaker 8: I was watching this old show, like this old movie with Ben Stiller, and like I watched like three seconds of it and I can't even remember, but there was a scene where he was in the bathroom and it was literally like the fart sounds we hear today.
Speaker 5: And this movie was made in like ninety six.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, it's almost thirty years later and we don't have new farts.
Speaker 5: And then I was like, who was the person to make the farts?
Speaker 3: And like were they real farts or were he really good at making them with his mouth?
Speaker 2: And a guy?
Speaker 5: Because they're so like, like I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, I like manly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're like manly like mouth farts.
Speaker 6: They're not like cute girl farts. What just like when women fart on my face, like it's like cute.
Speaker 5: Oh it sounds different? Does it feel different than ment? Because I just knew that men?
Speaker 7: What does it taste like?
Speaker 4: Doo dooo?
Speaker 5: Kaka?
Speaker 4: Well, you've ever had a deviled egg?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so imagine the yellow cream in the middle. Oh not the egg white.
Speaker 4: Egg white is coming.
Speaker 5: No, egg white is like stinky.
Speaker 9: Far you like that, bro, you like that, but yeah, we haven't updated it, and like, who's gonna breathe it be the brave person to try to update them, because like they're honestly so good me, what.
Speaker 5: Is wrong with you? But you are experiencing lead poisoning, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I think I'm like mercury out.
Speaker 3: I think you've gotten on enough flights now that you're experiencing like minor radio.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's what Coachella. That's what they do at Coachella. Oh, they're tricking influencers in specific people from different parts of the gene pool to go to Coachella Valley. Little does everybody know that Coachella Valley is covered in radio active toxic waste because they did nuclear testing there. So what they're doing is, after five or so visits, you get enough radiation and new clear poisoning built up into your body that one you can't reproduce, and two if you reproduce, the baby's stillborn. And it's after like five or so visits. That's what they've been doing.
Speaker 4: Look it up. Look up Yuca Valley nuclear testing.
Speaker 6: The craziest thing is I went on like I went on like a fake like manic episode on my close friend storytten. Yeah, I went on a close like and I thought like maybe someone would be.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, like are you okay? Like are you good?
Speaker 6: And like no one said anything to me, and they were just like harding it and laughing at it and like feeding into my delusions. But yeah, like I set all that shit on my close friends after like the Coachella lineup dropped, which like I fucking hate that.
Speaker 4: I have the goddamn go, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I think I'm gonna swallow my fomo pill and the only people I really care to see is Byork and Frank, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna swallow my fomo and.
Speaker 3: Believe in the god I believe in that he will make it so that I can see those people, not because I.
Speaker 6: Genuinely don't think, like, well, that's the thing is, I don't want to go because they also put GHB dust in the or GHB crystals in the dust.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Oh so that's why there's so much dust when you're leaving. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 6: Do you know why they're doing that? Do you want to know why they're doing that? So you know those little wristbands that you have on your wrist. Yeah, they got a little chip in them that when you enter Coachella, the chip sends a bunch of make all.
Speaker 5: This up because you were really scared they have.
Speaker 7: This isn't like a QAnon thing.
Speaker 4: No, this was all me.
Speaker 2: This is your brain like this well, no, y'all didn't let me finish.
Speaker 4: They put a bunch of micro with him.
Speaker 6: When it goes like this inside the chip, and it sucks out all of your well like if you're a baby or adrenochrome, if you're like a grown man, like it'll take like your marrow and your stem cells and all your human juices. They've discarded one hundred and eighty four bodies since two thousand twelve.
Speaker 4: Where's the security footage? Oh, it magically disappeared. Magically disappeared.
Speaker 2: That was not part.
Speaker 5: I was like, wait is that you like? When you posted it? I was like, I was like, wait, I will people have gone missing at Coachella.
Speaker 4: So so I just posted all this ship.
Speaker 5: Well, now we're definitely not like even if we want.
Speaker 3: To go work, they're not us.
Speaker 4: They're not inviting us.
Speaker 6: But I posted all of that like seeing if someone would check in on me, and everybody was feeding into the delusion so much so that people started looking up nuclear testing in Coachella Valley and they did drop nukes and Yuca Valley. They literally dropped nukes and Yuca Valley when I don't remember when.
Speaker 7: Look, yeah, I'm just imagining somebody holding up like a radioactive like monitor to James Charles's BBO.
Speaker 4: Wait, let me let me the exacts.
Speaker 6: Yuka Flat, Yuka Flat, closed desert basin nuclear testing sites.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is all a lot. Yeah, but yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Bro Coachella and you want to give us artists past, like we'll take it.
Speaker 2: And we're just joking.
Speaker 6: Can we do a fucking podcast at Coachella? Like why won't y'all let us do that? Like, why won't y'all just let us have?
Speaker 3: You guess they're literally gonna get less than like a twentieth of their attendees to watch, like less than.
Speaker 4: You'd be a surprised Coachella. You'd be surprised.
Speaker 7: Wants to see Frank meeting.
Speaker 5: At the Coachella conference. You'd be surprised Coachella.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just crazy that we haven't been contacted for that yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy that we haven't been contacted.
Speaker 4: To perform, Yeah, which is bullshit.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear about the crazy shit I heard on the book? Oh well, you immediately shut me down.
Speaker 4: It's just like I don't want to hear about that.
Speaker 3: So you get to talk about your like weird like conspiracies, and I can't say something.
Speaker 6: They're not controcious, they're not conspiracy.
Speaker 3: No, you're literally I can't believe I'm gonna have to deal with you when you actually go on like see like a religious like break in your brain and then like go.
Speaker 4: Down that route.
Speaker 7: All I will talk about it, but like I can see you like actually believing it.
Speaker 5: The more you joke about it, the more you believe it.
Speaker 6: But it's like like I used to like I would make up stupid lies as a kid, and then I would tell them so many times that they became real, and like that's kind of how this is.
Speaker 5: I don't think it'll happen in your early life.
Speaker 3: It'll definitely like once you hit seventy one day, I'm gonna call you and you're gonna keep me captive on the phone for three hours talking about something like this, and then I'm gonna like have to hang up.
Speaker 5: And be like I lost.
Speaker 6: I lost, Like No, I think it's all like a ruse and a character right now, But I don't think it's gonna like become like a real thing.
Speaker 5: Hopefully, I think right now.
Speaker 3: Well, on my flight back yesterday, I experienced something very amazing and truly phenomenal. Oh yeah, I didn't tell Drew this whole thing. I text said him lightly about the first part. So basically for this is for context. I was sitting in front of this guy who was maybe around my age.
Speaker 4: Wait, what is fomopill?
Speaker 2: Is that like a sex thing, fomo like fear of missing out?
Speaker 6: I thought it was like com or something like a new word for common because you said I have to swallow my fomopill, and you thought.
Speaker 5: I was swallowing cumb pills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I do have to do that because when I have stacks of like spaces of not doing that, like my belly starts to hurt.
Speaker 5: I have to rebuild the brick wall of my advice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know how in kombucha there's like the fermented.
Speaker 2: The yeast, the big thing I have.
Speaker 5: Come at the layer of my stomach and everything filters through that. Oh yeah, and it keeps me very healthy.
Speaker 4: It's actually really interesting.
Speaker 3: You know how some people have probiotics and it's like, oh my god, over a million like probiotics are in this. I have one that's like over a million ferms are in there.
Speaker 6: That's like really crazy. Yeah, it's like really fucking weird.
Speaker 7: Actually that is really strange.
Speaker 3: It helps you be more likely to have a baby too.
Speaker 4: How how is.
Speaker 3: That because your body is so used to having come in it that I won't kill the com that enters.
Speaker 7: That actually makes sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually yeah, you build up like a tolerance.
Speaker 7: To it that actually makes her listening.
Speaker 6: They do that with honey and babies. They give babies a bunch of honey to make them.
Speaker 5: Allergy allergy lists.
Speaker 6: Yeah, actually I think it's the opposite. You're not allowed to give honey to.
Speaker 7: Babies, just like.
Speaker 2: You literally need to give honey to your baby.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I get on my flight and this guy who's kind of around my age is like sitting behind me.
Speaker 5: He's making like funny comments on me.
Speaker 4: Okay, but he's probably not your age, so.
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, he easily was like twenty seven or something. But I have like no graps of how people look anymore. So I'm like, you could be any age, but he was like he was definitely not thirty. Especially with the way he was acting, he had to have been like max twenty five years old. So we got on the plane and like he's just making funny comments and literally the people in.
Speaker 5: Front of me are kind of joking with him, and I'm like, this is sweet. Like he's like just a random funny guy or whatever. That was my idea. I was like, oh, charismatic guy. Whatever, we all sit down. Whatever.
Speaker 3: The flight attendant, who's also this is for context, is like also gorgeous, like she's like also around my age, just like this gorgeous girl.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, wow, you are so slick.
Speaker 5: And she comes around to like give us snacks and like ask if we want anything to drink, and this guy like starts talking to her and I was like, oh, okay, wait, let me backtrack.
Speaker 3: Oh before we take off, though, he's on FaceTime in his seat talking to all his friends and like again joking around with his friends, and then the tone kind of gets serious and I can't really tell what's being spoken.
Speaker 5: About, because, mind you, he didn't have headphones.
Speaker 3: He did not have headphones, everything on his iPhone perfect because he was on FaceTime and he definitely had an iPhone Max because that shit was loud as fuck.
Speaker 5: And so the tone kind of gets serious and he's like, no, are you kidding? Are you fucking with me right now? Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay word yeah, yeah, and like it sounds like it's getting serious, and I'm like, okay, whatever, I don't think anything of it. Whatever, And then the flight attendant comes around after we've taken off, and he's like talking to the flight attendant for way too long, and I'm like, he obviously finds her attractive and is just trying to like elongate his conversation with her because I've never asked heard someone ask so many fucking questions about alcohol in my life. You're also easily twenty five. You know what alcohol?
Speaker 7: You like?
Speaker 5: To shut up? But whatever.
Speaker 3: At this point, I'm just like, man, maybe he hasn't drink a lot and doesn't know what he wants because he's.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, can I get tequila? And she's like do you want it alone?
Speaker 3: And he's like, no, I want it in like a drink and she's like, well, what do you what do you want to end?
Speaker 5: And he's like, well, what do you have? And she was.
Speaker 3: Like, like sodas and stuff. And then they get into this long conversation and he's like, he's like, can I get it in pepsi? And she's like, I don't know that people do that.
Speaker 4: That's like my vibe.
Speaker 5: She was like, she was like okay, and I think she ended up giving it to him and he didn't like it. She's like, oh, I could just replace it. It's okay, don't even think the twice about it whatever. And then he's like, she's like, I think you would rather it'd.
Speaker 3: Be better for you to get one of the mix strinks that we have on the menu, and he was like looking at them and he's like, do you.
Speaker 5: Have a strawberry margarita? Mind you, We're on the fucking airplane. So he's like, can I have a strawberry margarita?
Speaker 3: And she's like, oh no, we don't do that on plane, Like you don't you can't get that on a plane. And then he's like, okay, what margarita's do you have? And she's like, we have spicy and regular, and then he goes a spicy margarita. No, and then he's like what's the flavor of the regular margarita?
Speaker 5: And then she literally was so stunned by that question. She was just like, oh.
Speaker 4: Margarita.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like oh, like it's like she's like, I guess it's like it's kind of a lime limeish flavor, but it's like sweet. Like literally hearing this other grown woman try to explain what the taste of a margarita is to someone.
Speaker 4: Wait, what the fuck? Is it just lime? Is margarita just lime? What is a margarita?
Speaker 3: Margarita is usually triple sec lime, agave and tequila.
Speaker 4: That's like that's a classic.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so it's like a line a sweet lime or like on the plane, like this is the other thing. He was looking at the menu and it had what's in it in it on it and they were using pineapples on it. They were using pineapple juice on the mixer in the plane. So he was just like, what is the flavor when it's right in front of him? But whatever, regardless, whatever, he ends up getting too drinks because now I'm tapped into this guy because now I'm like, literally what is his vibe? Because then he's using his phone on the plane because I was trying to read, and I couldn't because my ADHD was.
Speaker 6: I was reading the person's phone in front of me too, and she was like beefing with the homeowners association and she was like they're selling that house and like she was just pissed that they had an h o A. But sorry, I keep going, but I would.
Speaker 3: I love on planes, I read peoples shoulders my best. I have two really good pictures. Sorry, I'll find them and insert them, but I have two really good picture of people's text on a plane. One of them is this girl talking to her sugar daddy and it's like her like like texting.
Speaker 5: Remember, yeah, that's like one.
Speaker 3: And then the other one was when that lady got into beef with everyone on the plane and she's like I'm gonna kill myself, like she was so mad, and her.
Speaker 5: Text more big as buck because she was old as ship.
Speaker 3: So now I'm listening to this guy because I'm like literally so amazed, and I'm like, who is this?
Speaker 5: Like what is his vibe? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Also because I can't focus on my book anymore because he's literally like, oh you thought it was.
Speaker 5: Kai, No, I will tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is, like I mean as we go on, it becomes a really ki vibe, So like, everybody, be careful.
Speaker 4: Oh does he have sex with like a bunch of women.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm assuming is he probably has a bunch of He has a big cock and has a bunch of sex with women.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, because now you're just like saying the fabrication of what KAI thinks he is.
Speaker 5: So I'm talking about the real you, the one that hides.
Speaker 7: No. No, the real is the one that is the big funny cock funny, and I like to play.
Speaker 6: With its so big it's hilarious, like I flick it sometimes.
Speaker 3: But now I'm just listening to him and he ends up getting to Margarita's, which with that altitude, you're going to be drunk.
Speaker 5: So I'm just like whatever. And also I can't pay attention.
Speaker 3: To my book anymore because he's literally playing his phone so fucking loud, so I could just hear what's.
Speaker 5: On his Instagram feed right now, and I'm like whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm just like kind of sitting there and like about to start a movie. But then he gets on FaceTime on the plane, which you cannot do, like do You're not supposed.
Speaker 4: To do that?
Speaker 3: As far as I'm aware, because they literally are like, no calls, not mean and why I call?
Speaker 4: Do you know why?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's because the speakers know, like the headphones that they wear. This is actually real. It's like a radio wave interference. It's like and they can't hear all the call outs from everybody.
Speaker 5: No, literally, that's honestly.
Speaker 3: I was like, we're also now gonna die because of this man who doesn't know what a margarita is and is on FaceTime out loud with his friends. But then I start really tapping in because it gets fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: So he's on the phone with his guy friend and I like, I.
Speaker 4: Can't really, boyfriend, and you just can't say it.
Speaker 5: No, listen to this shit.
Speaker 3: Maybe it is his boyfriend because I help protective he got over this man. But that's later on, so then I can't hear what the guy is saying on the phone, but he's like, are you fucking with me?
Speaker 5: Like no, that's.
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy, Like no screen record that, no screenshot that send it to me, And I'm gonna fucking screen record it. I can't fucking believe that. And like I'm like, oh my god, what's happening? Like what is unraveling behind me. Then he, yeah, he's behind me. I wish he was in front of me because bitch, I would be peaking. But but he like, oh my god, no. I literally at one point, I like literally dropped my thing at the side, looked at him to see like what his like vibe on his face was, and he was pissed.
Speaker 6: I might have literally like gone to the bathroom and just stood behind him without him knowing, and oh I.
Speaker 5: Should have done that. Oh I should have done that.
Speaker 3: But I feel like he would have noticed, because I, like, I'm not really good at hiding when I'm being she SMOs like I went from reading my book with headphones onto no headphones, no book and just.
Speaker 5: Like sitting literally sitting and pressing my head up against like this.
Speaker 3: So then he gets on the phone with this girl also who has a kid, because all you hear is the kid fucking screaming like on her end, and he's like, he's like, so and so just called me and told me that you were fucking texting them trying to fuck them when we just fuck what the fuck is wrong with?
Speaker 5: Starts yelling at So I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, am I experiencing and we know how ronting the cheeter in the car, but I'm experiencing runting the cheeter on the so like and also he's on FaceTime, so you hear her and she's like, dude, you're bugging.
Speaker 5: Like I did not do that? What the fuck is wrong with you? Like you're such a liar, Like shut.
Speaker 2: The fuck up.
Speaker 3: And she's like and she's like, He's like, fuck you, bitch, because I have screenshots. I'm a screw recorder and send it to you and then you tell me if I'm fucking lying, hangs up on her, and then like there's a moment of silence and I'm like, what the is happening? And then he called her back and she like all I hear is liked like of him calling her and she doesn't answer, and then he calls someone else, who I can only.
Speaker 5: Assume is his friend. No answer, So now he's not getting any answers.
Speaker 3: And then he gets so fucked up from being on his margaritas he just knocks out for the rest of the flight.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh my fucking god, this needs to like I need to know where this ends.
Speaker 3: But whatever, I spend the rest of the flight just like ignoring it, reading my book, watching a movie.
Speaker 5: And then when we land the second we land, you hear and I'm like he's facetiming her.
Speaker 3: He facetimed her and was like, you're gonna look at those fucking screenshots and tell me I'm lying, bitch, and like starts yelling at her. Like also, we're like it's dead quiet in the planet, like everybody is like like listening, and like this woman next to me is like.
Speaker 10: And it's like, oh, like fully looking back, and he's like, you're a fucking slut, you're a bitch, you're a fucking liar, and she's like, I did not like I literally that that's not real, that's not me whatever, whatever.
Speaker 4: Imagine.
Speaker 6: He's just like fit accusing this girl and it's literally not her.
Speaker 3: No, listen to the way this conversation ends, because I wish I knew the resolution to this, because then he goes you, He's like, put it on your kid's life right now. And then she's just kind of silent and she's like you're fucking crazy, and he's like, Okay, you won't do it because you know you're fucking lying. Fuck you, bitch, I'm gonna post the video you Suck on my dick on Instagram to night and hangs up on her, and then the plane is dead silent because he's so loud also, and everybody.
Speaker 5: Is literally like.
Speaker 4: Oh no.
Speaker 3: And then we're just all sitting there and nobody says a word, like nobody even looks at him because we're all just like, oh my god, this is a man like enraged and like being like crazy right now. And then he calls what I can only assume is his friend, and his friend didn't answer, and he called him like three times, and then he just put his phone in his pocket.
Speaker 5: Was like pissed.
Speaker 3: And then like I was trying so badly when we deplaned to walk slow, but he had disappeared.
Speaker 5: But I literally was like I was walking with my bag with.
Speaker 7: So sick.
Speaker 4: Dude, holy shit, And.
Speaker 3: That was like literally the craziest thing I've ever heard in a plane. I literally couldn't believe.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn, you were crazy, like you're real crazy.
Speaker 3: And I believe that he probably did that, and like, I hope that didn't happen, and I hope that was just like a conversation out of like pure rage, because that fucking sucks.
Speaker 5: Also, bitch, someone accused me of that, I'd be like, you're going to jail. You're going to jail, Like I would.
Speaker 6: Literally I would call the cops and be like you not leaking that video?
Speaker 3: But I don't even know what you could do in that situation. But yeah, I don't know what happened. And it was the craziest thing ever. And literally it went from like a fun environment of like everybody kind of like joking with each other to.
Speaker 5: Literally dead silent, like holy shit, nobody said anything.
Speaker 3: And then in my head, I was like, Wow, all these men sitting around who aren't gonna like pull them aside and be like, hey, don't do that, like don't also don't talk like that.
Speaker 5: Imagine hearing that. I mean, like, dude, like your vibe was so cool the whole play ride. What's your Instagram?
Speaker 3: No, not even literally networking so you can see the video, Like let me follow your ig?
Speaker 5: Like you're so.
Speaker 7: Dude, It's crazy. People are that's insane and.
Speaker 3: That's just like like that is so casual that like what was freaking me out as I was like, this is so casual in this person's life that there's.
Speaker 4: No changing plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like shocked.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn.
Speaker 3: In my head, I was like, dude, why aren't the flight attendant to say anything? But there were no male flight attendants. It was only women, and I was like, what, like one of these also, you know what the craziest part is that I forgot that. I was like, men are so fucking nasty, and I hope they all fucking perish. Because he asked the flight attendant if she was single.
Speaker 5: That was one of the things that blew my mind.
Speaker 3: I was like, I cannot believe you're literally confronting this girl because I couldn't tell they were dad that she was trying to fuck his friend, Like I don't think they were dating.
Speaker 5: That's not the vibe I got. He literally is just pressed.
Speaker 2: Because she.
Speaker 4: Sucks, Like why would you just not keep that.
Speaker 6: In and just like just be like no, girl, like Joe, like it's never that deep.
Speaker 3: He asked her, and he made the flight attendant so uncomfortable. She was like he like, I didn't hear the end of it, but I just saw that she was standing next to me for a long time looking at him, talking and I was like, oh, he's talking again, Like I need to hear it, and then she goes, no, no, no, like.
Speaker 5: I am taken, but thank you so much for the compliment.
Speaker 3: He's like, all right, all right, Like it sounded like he had been kind of badgering her for a minute because she was standing there for a minute. Also her standing there with both of his fucking Margarita empty glasses, like literally was standing.
Speaker 7: There like this, that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was my plain story. And I like couldn't believe it.
Speaker 7: That is like the most evil man on earth.
Speaker 3: I know, it's scary because he was so like literally everybody was vibing with him.
Speaker 5: At first. It was like so funny and like chill.
Speaker 6: That's how it is, though, Like the most evil people are the best at faking being cool. Yeah, and then they snap something in their brain snaps yeah, and then that's my story.
Speaker 5: And I wanted to tell you last night, but I was like, I gotta say it for the time.
Speaker 6: And it made me listen to Ice Spice with headphones on and noise canceling.
Speaker 4: Well, she told Josh the story and she played she played an Ice Pice song.
Speaker 6: She's like, oh, this is like her best so I'm for sure, and she started playing it and it, and I like gave it a chance for like thirty seconds, and I was like, and yeah, this is the worst song I think I've ever heard. I do not know how you're listening to this, Like this is even worse than like attempting to listen to Death Grips for the first time, Like this is impossible to listen to.
Speaker 2: And then you made you were.
Speaker 3: Like, it sounds like three songs are playing on once and I have looked at my phone and literally three.
Speaker 6: So they're paying Three ice By songs were playing at once, and I was like, I could like pick up every other lyric of every other song, and I was like, dude, what the fuck's But then she played the song and I was like, oh, this is like a really fucking good song, Like it's diabolical. That's how I discuyed Ice Spice is diabolical.
Speaker 5: I love her.
Speaker 6: But yeah, well, back in Texas, Uh, I went to the dentist because I needed to go back to the dentist. And I don't know why when I go to the dentist, they like assume that I'm like conservative, like oh freak.
Speaker 4: Like I don't. I don't know why they assumed that.
Speaker 6: And so like when I'm laying down in the chair, they just like open up about like the most vile shit ever, and like I don't say anything out loud because I'm like, oh, I want to like hear them talk. I don't like agree with them at all, but I like don't want to like fuck with them while they're cutting my gums and shit, like they'll accidentally cut my cheek open or something. Actually, go ahead, take the bugle fat out. I don't give a fuck cut my gum open or cut my cheek open. But no, I like I can't say anything one because they have shit in my mouth in two, Like I want to know what these people are fucking thinking, because like that's like a really good, like fucking demographic a person to look at to understand that side or whatever. So I'm like always like kind of silent and not like agreeing but like disagreeing. But like this time, I just stayed silent entirely the entire time and just let them talk themselves deeper and deeper in the hole because like I think they could sense my silence was like me not agreeing with them, so they just kept going and just talking about like the most insane shit and I don't want to get into it on here, but it sparked a thought in my head. And the reason it sparked was because my dentist like, uh, she's obviously very like Christian woman. And then the other hygienis, I mean, the dental hygienists are both like very Christian people and they both had their like crosses around their neck and like whatever, like like do you I'm happy for you? But she might the one that was cleaning my teeth started just like talking, and I guess she could sense that I wasn't fucking with that conservative vibe, so she started leaning towards like weird shit, and she just being She was just like opening up to me about like her like questioning her reality and like how like sometimes like she doesn't know if this is real, and like sometimes she's like, oh, like like if I'm looking at something, is this are you seeing the same thing as me? Or if I'm tasting something or you tasting the same thing as me? All questions we've asked and like, but like she's been so sheltered by religion in her whole life that anytime she asked those questions they were shut down immediately so then I was giving her answers.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, yeah, like that's normal.
Speaker 6: Like that's like like a normal, yeah, normal thought.
Speaker 4: And I was just like kind of feeding into it.
Speaker 6: And then what what what started getting really crazy is I was like, there are some people that can see what they think in their brain, and there are some people that have voices in their head that like an internal monologue, and then there are people that have neither and have nothing and can't hear themselves and can't think of themselves. And then she was like, dude, that's fucking weird that you can hear yourself in your head or you can see, Like if you can do that, like if you can visualize an apple in your head, you're a fucking freak. She didn't say that, but she was like, that's weird. And I was like, oh, so you're a person that can't visualize things like, that's interesting. And then the dental hygienist across the way was like, uh, I got ahead of myself.
Speaker 4: Whatever, I'll disregard that part of the.
Speaker 6: Story, but anyways, I was like, yeah, I can like visualize things in my head. She's like, that's weird, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 4: How you do that?
Speaker 6: And then that triggered this final thought, which the reason I told all of that was to get to this but if you think about I was like, Oh, this is crazy because what if like people that are more conservative leaning are the people that can't visualize the apple in their head and don't have the internal monologue, and people who are more like liberal leaning have the internal monologue and can visualize than apple in your head.
Speaker 4: And I was like, that is a crazy thing.
Speaker 6: So like I'm curious, like if those things if they're like, if they correlate.
Speaker 4: In any way. But I probably just sound even more schizophrenic for saying that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I understand what you're saying, because it's also like the idea, like you would, there's like this ideology of like, oh, why can't people be more open minded?
Speaker 4: And then you're like, oh, well, they don't have an internal monologue.
Speaker 5: I mean it's because I can imagine things.
Speaker 3: I can like imagine if somebody like says an idea to me is like oh what if like so and so did this, And I'm like, oh, okay, and like you can literally imagine it and like almost play a scene of that exactly out and then those people maybe don't have that, so when you say that, because they've never seen that, they're like, what the fuck are you talking?
Speaker 4: Are trying to change me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And also why are you trying to put thoughts in my head?
Speaker 6: Exactly? It's it's like literally no, but it's it's giving like we have conversations in our head all day every day, so we have to fill that conversation with something, and we fill it with like opposing ideas and like trying to change our mind and just trying to learn more.
Speaker 4: They don't think anything. I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't understand it. I really don't understand it. It's so hard for me to grasp, like is it just empty in there? And I saw like a TikTok of someone saying, like what it's like to not have an internal monologue? And it was just like them walking in the woods and it was completely silent, and I was like, oh, like I want that so fucking that, because like it is, it is going a thousand miles per hour every moment up until the second I fall asleep, Like my I am thinking about literally everything and doom scrolling about everything, and like it's it's probably the main source of my anxiety. It's like my internal monologue, Like I wouldn't have anxiety if I didn't fucking think of the worst thing possible.
Speaker 5: Do you think.
Speaker 3: That like having ADHD like enhances that because I think I've been thinking about it a lot, because I've realized that I have the worst issue. Like I'm listening when people talk to me, but god forbid, I like think of something else. Yeah, I'm like sitting here literally like thinking of a whole other situation, and then that's unraveling, and then I'm thinking of what I would say about that, and then like literally trying to like grasp what people are saying to me all the time.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh my god, I look like the most inconsiderate person.
Speaker 6: But like I I just started doing it. I stopped listening to you because I was like thinking. I was like, oh, like literally, it's like you have to like I have to like meditate to listen to people's story, Like I have to clear intentionally clear out my brain in the ground myself and only think about my bri to like understand what people are saying to me.
Speaker 4: And it's yeah, yeah, It's.
Speaker 5: Like, also, does ADHD you affect reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, because yeah, because sometimes when I'm reading, I literally will read like three pages and be thinking about something else.
Speaker 5: But I am fully reading, Like I am reading these.
Speaker 2: Words but they're not going out there, but they're not.
Speaker 5: Like blanding in my head.
Speaker 3: I'm just like reading it and I can kind of remember exactly what I just read, but I'll have to go back because I'm like, dude, the whole time I was reading that, I was thinking about.
Speaker 5: What I have to do when I get home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I'm gonna forget and it's not gonna matter anyway.
Speaker 6: So what happens is it like sparks a thought for me, and I'm like, oh, curious, and then I like go down that thought path while I'm reading these lines. It's not absorbing yea, not absorbing it, And then I'm thinking about, like what that just made me think.
Speaker 7: I've read a bunch of scripts recently, and like I swear to god, I've read a sentence twenty times and then went back and was like, I really have no idea what I just read, and I read every single word to try and like visualize what's going on in the screenplay, and it's it's taking me twenty minutes to read a page. One time, I was like, if I'm really honest with myself, I'm not visualizing what I'm seeing until a certain point where I can like finally focus on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think like the reading thing, like isn't even ADHD. I think like the average I mean maybe, but I think like the average person like experiences that to some level. But I will never forget since you started talking about a script. When we went in for the to do those self tapes, and the self tape guy, like I was having Yeah, the out acting coach, I was having so much trouble fucking reading these lines and memorizing these lines.
Speaker 4: That like he was like, do you have ADHD or do you have dyslexia or something like? And I was like I don't know.
Speaker 6: And he was like, let's try this, and he put on like the dyslexic mode and it went one word at a time and it worked.
Speaker 4: It worked well.
Speaker 5: I actually was talking to somebody who has dyslexia.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have that though, But everything.
Speaker 5: She was saying, I was like, this is drue. She was like a lot.
Speaker 3: She was like, I will literally like do like word to text or like speech to text on multiple words, because I just like, for some reason, I know the word and I like think I know how to spell it, but then when I go to type it, I can't, like it just doesn't go. And she's like, and when I do text regular, like I miss so many words, Like I like my text, does it make sense? And my friends are always like, you didn't like what you said? Did it makes sense?
Speaker 5: And then and she was like, oh, and then I'll be like, yes, it does. Just read it.
Speaker 3: And then they read it and they're like that you didn't say a thing, and then like they'll read it out loud to her and she's like, oh fuck, I didn't like I didn't put my sentence down right literally, and then she's like when she has to read out loud, she cannot do it for the life of her. She's like when I read alone, like it's like way easier, but I do have to like go kind of slow, and I like it's way easier if I use my finger because like, if I don't, like, my brain is just trying to like figure out the next word before I can, so I'm just literally making up when I'm reading this.
Speaker 5: I was like, everything you're saying sounds like Drew.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, so then I'll just like send a bunch of audio messages. But that sucks too because I just like talk too much. And she was like, but that's not my dyslexia. I just talked too much. I was like, all of this is true, Like everything you're describing, I'm gonna go get diagnosed with this LEXI.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: When I was in New York, I was reading a script in front of like a bunch of people, and my friend who was running the read, was like, all right, Kai, like you can stop doing the bit where you don't know how to read. And I was like that's not a bit, dude. I really have been fucking up this entire time.
Speaker 3: Oh, I read it out loud very easily.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, like you, you have it very easily.
Speaker 6: And when we did that one table read for whatever we I remember like, uh, being so anxious about having to read out loud and hearing everybody read their lines and like doing really good, and then it getting to me and me fucking up. And then something came over me where I was just like I don't give a fuck, Like I don't know why. I'm embarrassed like of me, like not being able to read out loud, like there is something wrong with me. So I just have to accept that. So then I accepted. I was like, Okay, if you fuck up, just move on, don't say oh sorry, like like just don't just keep going. And like that has helped me a lot, is just being able to just like persevere and like make it. Like I think like a lot of it comes from my anxiety of not being able to read out loud, so it makes it worse.
Speaker 5: Oh so sorry.
Speaker 3: I started laughing about you using the word persevere for your probable to read a word you need.
Speaker 4: It's like we need to make this happen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you're really good, like with the ad reads. Yeah, I'm like, holy shit, am I listening to fucking NPR right now? This is insane?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then I rage. I start throwing punches.
Speaker 7: When it's like Drew's is like forty thousand cuts like hybridized together, and this is like one.
Speaker 4: It's one of the days you need to leave.
Speaker 6: In one of my screams, I get so frustrated that I screamed into the mic.
Speaker 7: Oh no, there was one that you like scream and then walked away from the mic for a second and I was like fuck this, and then you like walked back.
Speaker 3: I think you were completely when your reason loud, you like can't be near him. I think it is part of like the anxiety of it. Also, you bitches don't have gut intuition. You have anxiety disorder, Like let's talk about it, and you just you bitches me like, literally, you know that's gonna happen, Like I know it's gonna happen, because my gut feeling is always right, and like said, gut feeling is like extreme anxiety and like a delusion and like PTSD paranoid.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh my god, oh my god, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: That is so funny.
Speaker 3: But yeah, multiple times while I was away, I gave myself like a crazy anxiety attack because I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, I know this thing is gonna happen. I just feel it, like I know, and my gut feeling is always right. People tell me I have really good intuition, Yeah, when.
Speaker 3: Really that was like my anxiety holding on to like the idea that I have good intuition.
Speaker 5: It was like, girl, you're literally gonna die.
Speaker 3: And it was like, oh my god, you don't have this person's location, so that means.
Speaker 5: They're dead, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And I'm like no, no, yeah, And just as you bitches have anxiety disorder, butterflies have pretty privilege.
Speaker 4: Look at them off, look at them off.
Speaker 7: That's a really good point.
Speaker 5: But there are there are really pretty moths. But the ugly ones are really fucking ugly.
Speaker 6: And then every butterfly, not every butterfly is pretty, but every that's just not sure butterflies.
Speaker 3: Ugly butterflies. Sorry, my brig tone ugly butterfly. Let's see, No, there are no ugly but yes there are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and have you ever seen the one in the SpongeBob episode butterfly? How do I reference SpongeBob every fucking stupid ass emergency in osde everything?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, there are scary ones.
Speaker 4: See, that's ugliest, but it's pretty. They have pretty privileged.
Speaker 3: No, there are, but it's like there's pretty moths, like look look up the luna moth, the white and green, and then the pink and yellow one is.
Speaker 4: Really cute, the fuzzy one.
Speaker 5: Oh, these ones are so cool.
Speaker 6: I remember, I only know that moth from that medicine, and it would like it would be like George Lopez waking you up at three am with the loudest fucking intro ever because you left your TV on when you fell asleep, and then after you stay awake with your eyes glued on the TV even though you're the most tired you've ever been into in your entire life. The next commercial that comes on is like Lunesta like and it's the green butterflies flying across the screens.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, the Lunesta commercials went crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to see that because I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Uh, moth, Lunista, moth, this thing? You ever see these?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I never saw the commercial. Yeah, oh wait I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would literally be and you'd watch that.
Speaker 7: And you'd fall asleep to that. Wait, did you guys talk about the Mendela effect about the bucket list? Like the term bucket list wasn't a thing before the movie.
Speaker 5: There's a movie called bucket List.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, that's not true.
Speaker 5: It is true, maybe it isn't.
Speaker 6: True, And the Mendela effect is maybe I have a new theory for the Mendela effect. Oh my God, so have y'all ever heard of the two D three D? Like the girl holding the box and inside the box is a gym, and like she can like she can't see around the sides.
Speaker 2: But oh, I know this movie.
Speaker 6: But there's like this idea that like, since we're three D, we can reach into the box and grab the gym and she wouldn't even know it's gone. And then sometime later we put it back in and she it's back in the box whatever. Like it's like a like a visualization thing.
Speaker 7: Actually I don't, like really, I don't have an internal monologue.
Speaker 4: Oh god, sore.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear the first half of what you were saying because I was too busy being like amazed that there's a Jack Nicholson and Morgan Friedman movie called The Bucket List, Like that is like that is the most smoked Like Seth Rogan had to have made that up.
Speaker 7: I really thought that everyone knew about that movie.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't know it existent.
Speaker 6: I knew it existed, but I didn't know it There wasn't a bucket lie, so I.
Speaker 3: Think, but the List has existed or like forever, because I remember saying that shit in like fifth grade.
Speaker 7: You were probably like, what's on your boxet for your life? That's when the movie came out when you're in fifth grade.
Speaker 5: That's not true.
Speaker 7: It might have been. I think it came out when I was in Like I was in college, No.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and seven, and you weren't college when I was in fifth grade. Oh my god, I actually.
Speaker 4: Seven, not here. I was watching the timer go up.
Speaker 7: I was watching your soul leave your box.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, what's your theory?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: So like, okay, so imagine a two D plane and there's like a girl on the two D plane holding a box, and there's a gym inside the box, and then we're in three D and.
Speaker 4: We can see her.
Speaker 6: She can't see us, but we can reach inside the box and her diamond disappears, and she's like, where the fuck did it go? But we just took it to our dimension, But then we can put it back. What if there are fourth dimensional beings reaching into our timelines and changing little things and that's the mendeal effect, and we can't see them changing it, but we can see the changes. And then or it's either that where it's like quantum hackers, like they figured out how to time travel and they're like going through and changing little things.
Speaker 7: How many internal monologues do you have her?
Speaker 4: They're like many, there's like seventeens up in there.
Speaker 7: And do they sound different?
Speaker 3: Did you see the other video that that girl made that was like actually insane where she was like she took the girl's two D hat off and it was front facing, and then she switched it around and put it on backwards, and she was like, you can see how different these two dimensions are and how this one would never come into contact with this one because no matter how hard they tried, they'll never be able to put her hat back. Since they live in a two dimensional world. They can try to flip her hat around, but it will just be upside down on her head because they can't do that three dmotion living it back. And then she was like, if you think about that, that's like how separated all of our dimensions are is, because like there are certain things that one dimension can do that we cannot, and like vice versa, vice versa, and like if those dimensions interact with us in ways that we're capable of interacting back, we would never know.
Speaker 4: Why are you staring at me? You want this? Do you want all of my body.
Speaker 7: I want to play with it.
Speaker 5: Why do I want baked lace chips so bad? Right now?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Baked lace chip those are really fucking That's okay.
Speaker 5: The baked chips are better than the regular ones.
Speaker 7: Yes they are. There's like a pringly kind of vibe. Yeah versus I Also, I think Lays potato chips are the worst potato chips, normal potato chips.
Speaker 5: I disagree, because you put that ship with a subway.
Speaker 6: Sandwich yeah to another level, like it takes it up three norm that was the craziest shit you've ever said.
Speaker 4: And I was like, wow, like damn, that is so real. The subway sandwich laces.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it has.
Speaker 3: To be a subway sandwich because you wouldn't go get a good ass Deli sandwich and pick Lays.
Speaker 5: You would only ever get Lays at subway.
Speaker 3: Like you wouldn't be like at like wine and cheese and be like, I'm gonna get Lays one because they're sane and they don't sell Lays there.
Speaker 7: I'm a fucking idiot. I shouldn't have said anything.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, why are you taking it like that?
Speaker 3: You're literally manipulative as fuck, Like You're crazy, crazy bitch, bastard, fucking ugly monster.
Speaker 4: What the fuck? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Well, thank you guys so much for watching this episode. Let's go into some media before we leave media, before we leave you and you're left all alone to your own devices again, because you just had an hour of people you don't really know but you feel very connected to. And you know what, if you said hi to me in public, I would give you that warmth that you feel through the camera. But realistically, when you turn off your like your your computer right now, you have no contact with me. So I'm forming this very diabolical relationship with you in your head where you feel like it's almost giving you abandonment issues that you probably won't even realize until you're way older. Have you ever thought about that? Yeah, because I think about that Pastoral by Bobby Hutcherson two Hurt to Cry by Candy Statin, Young Heart's Run Free by Candy Statin. That song is literally a feminist woman's anthem, and it is so good.
Speaker 4: Sunday Nights are my nine to eleven.
Speaker 6: The day after Christmas is my nine to eleven.
Speaker 7: That day does really suck.
Speaker 6: That is the even the night of Christmas, like after everything is all said and done and you're alone in your room, Like that is the saddest I will ever be in mind time.
Speaker 3: I will say, Yeah, Christmas night, like Christmas Day night is really really upsetting, Like it's just so.
Speaker 5: Like it's because you've released all your endorphins and then you're another year. Yeah, you're all limp and it's like all that fuss for what for twelve hours of fun? Yeah?
Speaker 7: You wake up covered in presence and you got everything that you wanted and your dad finds that's never.
Speaker 5: Happened to you. Once you started to my dad, thing that never happened to you.
Speaker 7: It happened.
Speaker 4: Caribbean Blue by Enya.
Speaker 3: Someone was playing at the other with me in the car and I was like stop, gus oh, and then Dom said something so funny. He was like, you know what's crazy is I used to listen to any a lot and then I met you, so I stopped. I literally was like, that is the meanest thing anyone's that resented me.
Speaker 4: Thank you by Ditto. I know I hijacked your shit.
Speaker 6: And then eth Okaine rules uh bands by okay mateo, I think let me make sure yeah bands with a z by Okay, Mateo is really.
Speaker 4: Cool, and then I think that's gonna be it for me.
Speaker 6: I had a couple more songs that I've been listening to, but like I don't know them off the top of my head, and they're like kind of SoundCloud songs. And then I watched mind Game on the airplane again on the way home. Uh, really really fantastic movie, and like I looked up trivia for it because I was like, oh, this is like crazy, how is this made? And like a lot of like the distribution and like promotion of that movie wasn't even made by the production company that made the movie. It was made by a different or it was done by a different production company that had seen it. And was like, I don't give a fuck if I make a dollar off of this. I just want everybody in the world to see this. And even though it is like a very violent and sexual movie, it goten rated for everyone rating in Japan mind Game because the board in Japan that does all the ratings was like, no, we want everyone to see this movie because like it's a really powerful movie and like it's well, yeah, which is really cool, but yeah, mind Game is really sick. I know I mentioned it like once a week, but like it really is just a masterpiece for me.
Speaker 5: I was watching something, Oh, the new Pinocchio.
Speaker 3: Was reminding me of mind Game, but that's because like spoiler alert anything with people living in a whale, and.
Speaker 5: Like I just think of mind Game.
Speaker 4: But Moby Dick says hello, But.
Speaker 3: Oh, the rest of my media because Drew had jumped in is uh Gangstaboo by I Spice and Little TJ which is a leak also rip Gangstaboo legend very saddening and also in her mood by I Spice because again I've just been on a crazy ice Spice tip and like it's not a joke. But the movies I saw Megan, which actually was surprisingly have you seen it?
Speaker 6: I haven't seen it, but I heard it's like an instant cult classic. Like I heard everybody is gonna like it's gonna be like a horror class.
Speaker 3: I saw with a bunch of friends and when we were going in when it was starting, one of our friends said this, and I was like, that is so true. It literally is like this generation's Chucky like because like you know how like Chucky and Grimlins because they were like they had parts of it that would be really scary to kids, but most adults were like, there's obviously comedy in this, like it's like it's like thought out, it's supposed to be kind of funny and like kind of campy. And that was like Megan, it wasn't like the best movie ever, but it was like fun to see with friends and we were cracking the fuck up. And the Pinocchio movie made me sob like I literally was liked, oh one, it was so good. I also saw the exhibit and it was like insane. I'll show y'all pictures because they have like the exhibit for it in the moment, and if you're in New York, you need to go to that because it's actually fucking.
Speaker 5: Insane to do that. Yeah, because like it's just stop motion has also always.
Speaker 3: Held such a like huge place in my heart because there was a long time as a kid that I thought I was going to do stop motion me too with our polymer clay era. But it was so good, dude, I literally like I started it with some friends at like one thirty am.
Speaker 5: And it's like a two hour.
Speaker 3: Movie and we were like, we're not going to finish this, and we literally stayed up and like and like I would watch it again if y'all wanted to watch it, because.
Speaker 5: It literally like I really want to say, oh my god. It is like I think if I watched it again, I would saw him again.
Speaker 2: Like I like I would like cocol.
Speaker 5: I think like it made me cry more than Coco.
Speaker 3: Like I was literally like I was like like like like sobbing, like it was so good and it was just really good.
Speaker 5: It was like actually like so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll go check. I want to see the Whale really bad.
Speaker 5: Oh we should go see the Whale.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Then the new ari Astra movie. Have you seen the trailer for that guy? It's an out in April. It's with walking Phoenix, and it looks like a fucking masterpiece, like you know, like how like you saw the trailer or like you know the feeling that you got when you left the theater at like everything everywhere all at once, Like it looks like it's gonna have the same vibe as that, Like it's it is a very creative movie. And Joshua was explaining it pretty well. He was saying that like, oh, it kind of feels like he might be leaning into like a little more wholesome vibe instead of like complete and total horror.
Speaker 4: But it could just be like a trailer to trick you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then I also saw Avatar two, which was like, honestly so fucking cool, Like I loved that movie and I would go see it again in a heartbeat, and I wanted to see it again the next day because I was like, dude, this is just like epic, Like I don't understand how we have gotten so far where we're able to do that shit, Like it makes no.
Speaker 5: Avatar.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I literally had the complete opposite vibe, But it makes sense that you liked it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 6: I loved like all the like world building, Like I just love world building, Like that's why I like doing so much, because it's like thrusting you into a new universe and you have to like navigate this new world without like understanding the rules to it, and like it's just like fucking sick that like they were able to do that. And then apparently the next one is going to be like like all out war where you see the Avatar people be like they're not called the Avatars, what is their race called the Navi? You know?
Speaker 2: The Navi people, I think, but nabby.
Speaker 5: And then in this one they introduced like a new group.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think they We're gonna see them become like villains, like become really gnarly, like brutal killers. Like you know that one segment of like the mom raging when like he had whoever and how it was like literally terrifying.
Speaker 4: Apparently the next movie is going to be that the entire time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's The Human Can have you seen it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 3: I literally like it's so funny that you're like I love the world building because the whole time I was watching it, I was like, okay.
Speaker 5: World building, Like okay, like we get it, like I did. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: But you know what it is, I'm not like a huge science fiction person, and I've never been like I've really never like cared for it.
Speaker 5: It's like really specific things, and usually it's because of.
Speaker 4: Like you have to be a white man to really like science fiction.
Speaker 3: It literally has to be like, oh, like the reason I care for any of like the alien versus Predator stuff is because it's a kid. I really liked it, and like but even then, like my family like loved Star Wars and Lord of the Rings and I literally cannot.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: Like, I just I can't do that ship.
Speaker 5: I've never I just like Harry Potter, like all that ship. I'm like, all right, fucking loser, bring it back.
Speaker 7: I like Harry Potter, bring it back.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, yeah, we know.
Speaker 7: We can tell by my face how my face was, like.
Speaker 6: Your mannerism, manners, mannerisms, how you just move your hands and stuff?
Speaker 7: Dude, what the fun is.
Speaker 5: He did it?
Speaker 4: Expect?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 7: What we just went?
Speaker 3: That was probably the longest media.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not kidding. That's Dru's culture. I'm not going to cut that out. Were you eating a burrito or something? Was that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It was just YouTube they were he was eating a burrito. Do not demonetize us.
Speaker 4: Bye bye
Speaker 3: H