Speaker 1: Sucks on thirty fifth is next doors open on the left.
Speaker 2: We are joined by White Sox pitcher and local magic man Mike vassel Vibes.
Speaker 3: How the vibes on this team.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, vibes are immaculate. Everyone in that clubhouse is a great guy. But I think what makes it easier is I remember when when we got grit Chick, literally the first game. I forget where we were, but it was game one and he was in. He asked, uh, Sean Berke. He goes, wow, this uh, this clubhouse is really a one of one huh. And we were like, yeah, just wait, there's nothing like it. So but it's it's amazing, all right.
Speaker 2: So question that's on all the people's mind for all the folks listening at home. The helmet tape, the magic wand where does that connection start and end?
Speaker 1: So you're speaking of Antonacci's I don't even know why he does that, I honestly don't, But then he put it on Benny's helmet and it worked, So now Benny does it. I caught True Romo trying to put his own tape on the helmet, and I actually told him to take it off because it doesn't work like that, Like you can't just like put tape on your helmet and then you know, between that the wand and everything, I think it's just it's more speaks volumes just about like us our team. You know, there's nothing we do that's normal, you know, and it's just kind of like what we do, it's just kind of like White Sox Baseball. We're just like a random group of guys that likes have fun and you know, do crazy stuff.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, So Mike, there's obviously a lot of talent on this team right now, a lot of guys who could be potential All Stars. I'm not gonna hold you to like a number or whatever, but in your mind, with all the you know, the good performances from both the pitchers and the hitters, who do you think deserves to make the All Star Game this year?
Speaker 1: I mean everyone, right, No, But I mean it's hard to say. One. Look, obviously Davis Martin steing what he's doing Moonday is injured right now, but obviously you know he's he's unbelievable. And then you got Vargas, who, like, somehow I feel like he doesn't get enough recognition for what he's doing like he's truly like Miguel's been such a big difference in this lineup, you know, and then you got Chase, you got you got even Peters, you know Tristan, Like nobody talks about Tristan too, I feel like, and he's having an unbelievable year. So it's hard to say one if it were up to maybe the whole roster.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so before we let you go, we like to do with all of our guests, as we asked a few rapid fire questions. Yeah, first thing that comes to mind. Don't try and think too much already. Yeah, alrighty. Favorite moments so far from twenty twenty six season Edgar Kira walk off on a scale from one to ten. How good are you at wiffleball? Six? If you were given the opportunity to fly into space, would you do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Last two?
Speaker 3: Favorite city to play road games.
Speaker 1: In Boston because I'm from there.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love Boston as long as it wasn't Cleveland. Yeah, And last one hitter you least like to have to face.
Speaker 1: Oh well, probably Jose Ramiris Cleveland. Pretty good player. That's a pretty universal answer there. But Mike, thank you for we appreciate you. Thank you so much, Thank you guys,