Speaker 1: Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Normally, normally hear me on our big flagship station seven ten w R in New York. Sewan will be back tomorrow. We're going to talk to Curtis Sliwa, who we'd like to see become the next mayor of New York. We're not gonna talk to him now because.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm here's here's a problem. It's not a problem. It's a good problem. Curtis Sliwa has today opened his eleventh campaign headquarters today in Queens. So he told me when I called, it may take once or twice. So we've called about seventeen times. We're gonna keep trying and we'll get them one.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get it. We'll find them. You know, you know you got three candidates. Now you've got the communist socialist wacko mom, Donnie, Mom, Donnie.
Speaker 2: Or me Donnie, it's easier or is.
Speaker 1: Al Sharpton called him, man, dammy, No, that's what he called them.
Speaker 2: I'm aware, thank you.
Speaker 1: So we got the communist socialist, or you got Andrew Cuomo, who was a disaster as governor, caused the crime wave with his no bail no jail. He closed a lot of prisons, let the prisoners out. He redid the parole board with all these left wing wackos that let out all the prisoners, including forty six cop killers. He closed Indian Point that was twenty five percent of our power. That nuclear plan, I mean, I can go down. All this did more to screw up things. So you got the communist, you got the bumbling, awful governor, and then you got Curtis Sliwa, who we'd like to see get elected. And we're going to talk to Curtis.
Speaker 2: But in the interim, if you like, we do have a beautifully compiled montage by our illustrious engineer Ethan of Kami Donnie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is mom Dommy. Now he's a great talker. You see him in these two Dona. He's good in the debate because he talks like this. He talks very fast, and he talks very quickly. And when a guy talks this best, you think he must be very smart. Then Pomo comes down and goes, mister Mom, Donnie is uh uh has failed policy, talks so slow, and Curtis is the problem. The race will probably be decided this Thursday night in two days, the first mayoral debate will take place. Donnie's a good debater. Curtis is a professional debater for thirty five years. Cuomo talks very slow, and I think he's gonna have a problem. He's gonna look very weak compared to these two guys. Now, what Curtis needs to do, He's gonna have to land some real knockout punches and that could change the whole race. I don't know if he can do it, but he's going to try. But if you don't know this, mom, Donnie, take a listen to this wacko and what he sounds like.
Speaker 3: Dose, I just make you uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Like the phrase globaliz intifada from the river to the sea, does that make you come uncomfortable?
Speaker 5: I know people for whom those things mean very different things.
Speaker 6: And to me, ultimately, what I hear in so many is a desperate desire for equality and equal rights. In standing up for palicy and human rights.
Speaker 7: I am in favor of defunding the police. As mayor New York City would arrest Benjamin Netanyahu. And then it comes to making buses free and universal childcare, increasing the top corporate tax rate of New York to match that of New Jersey that raises five billion dollars and increasing income taxes on the top one percent of New Yorkers who make a million dollars or more a year by two percent.
Speaker 5: City run grocery stores.
Speaker 7: I've proposed a pilot program of one store in each borough. These are five stores in total. The total cost of this is sixty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Do you like capitalism?
Speaker 7: No, I have many critiques of capitalism.
Speaker 2: You're a proud democratic socialist. Do you think that is a platform that would work for other candidates running in other parts of the country.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: So violence is an artificial construction. I have to be very clear what is happening here the attorneys that is violence.
Speaker 2: Do you think that billionaires have a right to exist.
Speaker 5: I don't think that we should have billionaire because, frankly, it is so much money. We have to continue to elect more socialists, and we have to ensure that we are unapologetic about our socialists. But then there are also other issues that we firmly believe in, whether it's BDS right or whether it's the end goal of seizing the means of production.
Speaker 4: Do you condemn that phrase globalize the intifada.
Speaker 5: That's not language that I use.
Speaker 7: If we want to end the housing crisis, the solution has to be moving toward the full decommodification of housing. We have a budget of close to six billion dollars for the New York City Police Department, and that is an astronomical figure. I think in this first year we need to take a billion dollars out of that budget, and I think that we need to reinvest that money into social services. Would life be better if we just abolish private property and transformed our society into a more collective, egalitarian one.
Speaker 5: I think it probably would be better.
Speaker 2: Our prisons absolutely.
Speaker 7: What pers do they serve?
Speaker 8: Forget the extremists, It's simple. No one haunts with an assault rifle. No one needs ten bullets to kill a deer.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's not much of a choice. That's why you gotta vote for Curtis Lee. When you see this, Mam Donnie sounds very smart to a lot of people. He says, like the way Tomaun of housing. He said, we have to end the decommodification of housing. The commodification of housing must end. It sounds brilliant. I don't know what the hell it means. I don't know what is that. I don't even know what it is, but it sure sounds smart.
Speaker 2: Now, you do know he lives in a rent control apartment. Yeah, the commodification sees you're working up beautifully for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So next time you talk to a real estate broker about a house, you say, is this commodified or it's not commodified. I don't know what it is, but you know. And everything he's saying is impossible. The free buses. The Mayor of New York has absolutely no authority over the buses. They're run by the state, by the MTA. Everything he's proposed and can't do and hear on crime fighting, crime is racist, prisons, everything he doesn't want to arrest. The only person wants to arrest is not Yahoo. He has said he will arrest Benjamin Nutt Yahoo if he comes to New York. I mean, it's just absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But think of it this way. This is a man who is saying the most important thing to him is equal rights for all, And then he says for the people of Palestine. I'm like, but that's not for all. For all is for all? He will writes for every He doesn't give a rip about anybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about all the bad things. But I forgot to mention he's a total anti Semite. Hates his Yeah, total anti.
Speaker 2: He's an anti Semite, he's an anti Christian, he's anti American.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hates everything and everybody. But he talks very fast, and he talks to you little kinds of fancy words like the commodification of housing. And it sounds like he and.
Speaker 2: His stupid wife is praising, you know, Palestinian leaders and members of Hamas and mourning their death. Oh my god, this be a lovely household.
Speaker 1: And like most socialists, but they call him Champagne socialists, he lives like a king. The family has an incredible not even the state, a compound of the states, and a very wealthy guy. But that's how socialism works. They have everything, you have nothing, and gotta stop this guy. I think it'll happen Thursday, and I have a feeling Curtis is ready. He will hopefully some knockout punches in that debate. Now, the problem is it's on Channel four here in New York, which is local television. Nobody watches that anymore. Say a Curtis has to be dazzling in the debate. Then, b you gotta hope it goes viral so people.
Speaker 2: See see now, why doesn't the New York Post stream that on their website? Like if New York Post stream that, I would watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm sure it'll be on YouTube. It'll stream on YouTube and other places. But you gotta hope, and nobody watches a whole debate anymore. You gotta hope this great moments and the clips go viral. Now down, of course, Sharpman would say, man, dammy, what he does now? He talks real fast and gets into these word salads. Not the drunken Kamala Harris word salad, but a very skillful word salad. So it sounds like he's answering, but he doesn't. He's agreed to do a Fox interview Fox News. That's the first time he's ever gone into the lions den. I don't know what his strategy is. He may want them to beat him up because with his crowd, if Fox gives him a hard time, it helps him. He'd like to get into a battle with Trump because with his voters, that would help him. But hey, the other thing this hour, at any moment, we might cut away to the white House because Charlie Kirk is being honored today. He's getting the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Today would have been his thirty second birthday. This is going to be in the East Room of the White House. They've decided to move it outside to the Rose Garden and we'll bring it to you live when it happens. Many many people assembled out there, but there's a lot of people coming, a lot of dignitaries, a lot of famous people, so they're a little delayed. It was supposed to happen at four o'clock. Yeah, so we'll take a break. If it happens, we'll bring it to you here, but it'd be a great moment today. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Handity. Make sure you follow me on Instagram. Mark Simone NYC at Instagram or also Twitter. We'll be back next hopefully we'll have Curtis and the Charlie Kirk tribute coming up on the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. We're gonna cut to the White House at some point. Big ceremony today to honor Charlie Kirk. It would have been his thirty second birthday, he'll get the Presidential Medal of Freedom. A lot of people are there. They've moved it outside because the sun is shining. Looks like a beautiful day in Washington. They'll have it at the new Rose Garden, which was just a lot of grass, and every time they'd have two hundred people stand on it, it would ruin the grass and it'd be a mess. Some days it'd be raining and mouddy and President Trump. If you watch the fake news, they said he paved it over, he put the time, paved it over with cement. No, it's the most beautiful tile. Looks like beautiful marble. It's really well done. It's the type of deck they have like they have in marks the drains. It's surrounded by drains. You know, if you don't know what you're doing, you put a few drains in. If you know what you're doing, you put hundreds of drains in so it never floods. And they're not just regular drains. Google this, Google Rose Garden drains. Take a look where the slits are in the drain. Trump had these specially made their American flags in the drain. American flags. They're absolutely beautiful magnificent and now they can have these. You know, you're inviting world leaders to the White House for various events, you need it to look incredible. You know, when he went to England with the dinner with Prince Charles, do you see what that room look like? It was amazing. Made the East room look like a seven to eleven or something. It was amazing. So he's trying to do this at the White House. He's going to add a ballroom, the most magnificent ballroom you've ever seen. I know, I know Democrats get all upset by this stuff, but you can't. It's the White House. It's got to be like a world class place. It can't be less like some municipal building. But so, Linda, what's going on. It's going to be a while, right.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be a minute. I mean, Eric at Kirk, Charlie's widow only arrived at the White House at about quarter to four. It was supposed to start at four, So I think they'll probably be out there in the next you know, ten to fifteen minutes, and when they do, we will go to it. But you know, I just there's no reason for us to go to it, right, now we're just watching a bunch of folks find their seats and all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: One of the problems, if I may be Frank, is normally you'd go to the White House, you meet the President, he'd show you something like, hey, look at this, and yeah, yeah, it's just a little conversation started. The President since he got there, has been decorating the White House with the Oval Office. There's so many things. He's got four hundred portraits on the wall, he's got all kinds of souvenirs things, he's got the Constitution.
Speaker 2: Well, as Katie pointed out, on the Wall of Fame, we have one very special.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's later. But in the Oval Office, he starts showing you stuff on the walls and there's like seventy five things. Now that takes an hour. Then there's this outside, there's that long corridor from the West Wing from the Oval Office, and it's just a white wall. You know you always saw president of Well, now he put portraits of every president on there, and he's adjusted the height of them so like as it gets to him, it's a little higher on the wall. And the final one is you think it's going to be Joe Biden. It's an auto pen, an actual auto pen portrait. So that's what delays these ceremonies. Instead of the two things they'll show you in the Oval office, now there's four hundred things before you even get there. And it's still going to be a great day and a great tribute to Charlie Kirk, well deserved. You know what he did. You think about it is the whole idea of on the college campus is you start debate, you hear both sides of the issue. That's what you're supposed to get when you go to college. That's what you're paying for your kid to have in college. Years ago, they eliminated all of that. They just became in doctrination camps. So Charlie Kirk was trying to do what the colleges should have been doing.
Speaker 2: But also what was interesting about Charlie Kirk was that when he had debate, and this is one of the things that I loved about what he did was he was like, Okay, yeah, sure, prove me wrong. Tell me where I went wrong. Tell me where I was racist, Tell me where I was fascist, Tell me where I said something that wasn't true. The problem with liberals, you know, as a rule, in my opinion is they come into the conversation with their talking points and they don't deviate. Those are the talking points. Like I'm hoping Thursday, Curtis Sliwa says to you know, mister, I suffered my whole life, Well how did you suffer? Because last time I checked, you come from money, you live in a rent controlled apartment. You don't know anything about running a business, you know. I mean, he really knows very little about very little. So I'm very curus there he is to see a real question asked and have a real debate, But there never is with liberals. They have one set of like talking points and that's it.
Speaker 1: No, they're not really into debating. And normally if you say something they don't agree with, you say, well I think Trump's doing a good job. They're like pitpolls all of a sudden screaming at you.
Speaker 2: But there's a great point when someone says, I can't believe that you voted for Trump. He's such a racist. I always do the same thing he is. Oh my god, I had no idea. Can you tell me what he did? I would never want to vote for a racist. And then they flip out that you're asking them to support their argument. They're not interested in supporting their argument. They're not interested in facts.
Speaker 1: No, but they watch MSNBC. They got all these fake arguments that can quote to you. So we'll take a break and then hopefully we'll bring you to Charlie Kirk, and then we'll get Curtis at some point. We hope he's still not answering.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, he's at a brand new campaign headquarters. God bless him. It's his eleventh Yeah, and he's in Queen's and it's just go and write the voicemail. But I will keep trying to get him because he was very, very excited to talk to you. In fact, I think he's calling me now.
Speaker 1: All right, there he is. You see, we'll get him. We'll get Curtis on the air. He's the guy we want to win, so we'll talk to him. I don't know. We'll probably have Charlie Kirk's ceremony when we come back, and then at some point we'll get to Curtis on the show. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Make sure you watch Hannity every night at nine o'clock on the Fox News channel, and of course check out the website Hannity dot com. Always great stories up there Hannity dot com. And you can check out my website, Mark Simone dot com or follow me on Twitter, x, Instagram, Facebook, all that stuff back in a moment, The Sean Hannity Show will continue.
Speaker 9: Now that we made some money for our sponsors, let's go back to making the liberals crazy.
Speaker 3: The handman is back on the radio right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. We're gonna bring you the ceremony that will take place probably moments the White House, the Rose Garden honoring Charlie Kirk. It'll be a big event at Barack Obama doing a lot of podcasts. Linda, have you had him on your podcast?
Speaker 2: I can't wait to have him on.
Speaker 1: Oh where do people find your podcast?
Speaker 2: At the Rogue Recap? Oh, okay, at Rogue Recap on X, at Linda Mick on X. And you can find me on the iHeart platform or wherever find podcasts.
Speaker 1: Or listened to very good podcast If I were Obama, I would do it, but instead he goes on the WTF podcast, which stands for you can fill in the blanks. That's Mark Marin's podcast. Did you see the video of Obama?
Speaker 2: He look very weird, dude, He's always looked weird, but even weirder.
Speaker 1: He's like all curled up and got his knees up in his chest and his arms all folded, and he's.
Speaker 2: In the field position. He's afraid of Michelle.
Speaker 1: It could be what it is. Take a listen, Take a listen. He's accusing Trump of everything.
Speaker 3: Here that is inherently corrupting.
Speaker 4: And so when you now start seeing the politicization of the military deliberately, right, we just landed in Chicago. That, uh what when you have what what looks like a deliberate and run around not just a concept, but a law that's been around for a long time posse comitatus that says, yeah, you don't use our military on domestic soil unless there is an extraordinary emergency of some sort. That when when you see an administration suggests that ordinary street crime is an insurrection or.
Speaker 3: A terroristack or a terrorist.
Speaker 4: Ackte that is a genuine effort to weaken how we have understood democracy. We don't want, uh, you know, kangaroo courts and trumped up charges. That's what happens in other places that we used to scold yeah for doing that. You know, we want like our court system and our Justice Department and our prosecutors to be and our FBI to be just playing things straight and looking at the facts and not meddling in politics the way the way we've seen later lately.
Speaker 1: This is a great podcast, by the way, for liberals, because with liberals, you just got to sound very intelligent. You sound very thoughtful and intelligent, as if you're saying something brilliant. Now, everything he's saying is a little of crappy you have. There's never been a case, But can.
Speaker 2: I can I make a point? I just got to say something as somebody who takes the subway, as somebody who lives in a city, and I'm watching these testimonials from all of the cities that the president is going into with the National Guard, whether it's Chicago, whether it's Portland, whether it's Memphis, and each of these people. I saw this guy yesterday. He goes, this is the first time I've had my children out on their bikes. I've been able to walk the dog without being afraid of being shot. So maybe Barack Obama and his thirteen Secret Service people are not feeling the same things that the everyday person is feeling, because that's not everyday crime. That's not these people are feeling.
Speaker 1: So he doesn't believe now when he says we've never seen the military sent into an America, well we have a million times.
Speaker 2: Tim Walls, National Guard, COVID lockdowns. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The most famous, greatest example ever was John F. Kennedy sent troops, seventeen thousand military troops into the Southern States to integrate the schools. Remember the southern governors, Lestermattox, George Wallace would not let black kids go to college. Kennedy sent the military seventeen thousand troops.
Speaker 2: But you don't have to go back that far. If you go back five years to COVID twenty twenty, when they were trying to tell us all the things that they wanted to tell us about the FAUCI fraud virus, they locked us down. Andy, you came out of your house, they may sure.
Speaker 1: To let you know, well you should be locked down.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, listen, you know, uh, Well, you can go.
Speaker 1: Back two years when the subway crime was at a bad, bad time and the governor of New York sent the National Guard down into the subway, and everybody said, thank god. These same Democrats, but now they talk very Obama like slow, and sound like they're very thoughtful. You ever watch at MSNBC, They try to make it look like you're watching some sort of distinguished panel. They've all got bow ties and glasses and they all look like these learned research. Every one of these people, they've all been in some scandal. Mike Barnacle was in a plagiarism scandal. The business guy Ratner was in another scandal. Band from certain industries. Al Sharpton is sitting there, do I have to say more the worst collection of characters, but they play a part. Where is this Rose Garden ceremony? This is taking a long time.
Speaker 2: I will tell you it's full. Everyone is in their seats. I just think that the president is probably taking a few moments with Erica Kirk in her family and then he will be out.
Speaker 1: That could take a while. Now there's some liberals that they do have logic style, so they take Bill Maher. Now, he's a left wing liberal, obviously, but he can be very logical at times, and he can be very honest. Listen to this.
Speaker 10: I always say this, You cannot ever deny success. You just have to give your respect, even if it's not your thing. Don't have the humility to give it up for enormous success on any level.
Speaker 3: Trump not my choice, didn't vote for him, but so loud that people did. And he's.
Speaker 10: I can't deny this success. I can't either. Yeah, and he's the president. And he's the president.
Speaker 1: Well, that wasn't easy for him to say, you want to take the break first, or you want to Okay, Well, we're going to bring you the Charlie Kirk Medal of Freedom ceremony in just a moment on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Oh, we can go to it now, Absolutely, go to it. What about the break, I don't have to worry about the break. We'll blow the break.
Speaker 1: Wow, President Trump at the Rose Garden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please be seated.
Speaker 1: Charlie Crook's widow, Erica.
Speaker 9: This is the first time we've been at the new and improved Rose Garden, and people are loving it.
Speaker 3: They're loving it like they've not loved a lot of things. We have the.
Speaker 9: Presidential Walk of Fame, which you just saw, and uh I just opened and we wanted to get it open for this occasion. We were hoping we were able to get outside, and the weather allowed us to. They're supposed to be terrible rainy day. I was telling Eric, and God was watching it, and he didn't want that for Charlie. He just didn't want that. So it's really beautiful. Couldn't be more beautiful. Today we're here to honor and remember a fearless warrior for liberty, beloved leader who galvanized the next generation like nobody I've ever seen before, and an American patriot of the deepest conviction, the finest quality, and the highest caliber, the late great Charlie Kirk. Five weeks ago, our nation was robbed of this extraordinary champion.
Speaker 3: He was a champion in every way. I got to know him so well.
Speaker 9: He didn't like losing, and he was able to fight people that were enemies, and he didn't necessarily love those enemies so much. And I heard of his enemies and I said, wait a minute, is that the same Charlie that I know?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure, but I didn't want to get into it.
Speaker 9: But it was a horrible, heinous, demonic act of murder. He was assassinated in the prime of his life, for boldly speaking the truth, for living his faith and relentlessly fighting for a better and stronger America. Loved this country, and that's why this afternoon, it's my privilege to posthumously award Charles James Kirk R. Nation's highest civilian honor, the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 9: As you know, only hours ago, I returned from a very historic trip to secure peace in the Middle East. People said that couldn't be done. Charlie felt it could be done. Charlie felt it could be done. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. But I raced back halfway around at the Globe. I was going to call Eric and say, Erica, could you maybe move it to Friday? And I didn't have the courage to call. But you know why I didn't call because I heard today was Charlie's birthday. And I said, you know, now, that was a definite. And I said, we're going to have to forget about some of those very big, very rich countries that expected me to be there. And I can tell you based on the length of that flight, I wouldn't want to go back tomorrow. But I would not have missed this moment for anything in the world nothing, and it's a very important time for our country.
Speaker 3: And our country is doing so well. It's never done better.
Speaker 9: We are a country with almost now eighteen three dollars of investment coming in. Nobody's ever seen anything like that. Previous administration had less than a trillion for four years. We have more than eighteen. It'll be much more than twenty by the time the more than twenty trillion dollars. Has never been a country in the world that had anything like that. What's happened to our country is incredible in a short period of time. Charlie was a big person for sir, could we close up those borders please a little bit? You know, they're really leaking badly, I said, Charlie. I haven't gotten there yet, but you know it came out last four months. Literally nobody was allowed into our country and the only people that were allowed in were people that came in legally. The borders are absolutely stone cold closed and they.
Speaker 3: Reported zero zero, zero and zero, so that's pretty good.
Speaker 9: But he was a big believer. He wanted people in the country more than I did. Frankly, he wanted them to come in legally, and he got his wish October fourteenth is Charlie's birthday, and he should have been turning thirty two years all that day. I never When I first met him, he was like twenty two, and I said, boy, he's awfully young.
Speaker 3: But I thought he was older than that. You know, he looked a little bit older than his age. That's okay.
Speaker 9: You know, that's not good when you're old, but when you're young, it's great. He had the best of all things, but he was special. But instead, Charlie is attaining a far more important milestone. We're entering his name forever into the eternal roster of true American heroes. He's a true American hero, an amazing person, way way beyond his years. And I'm honored to be joined by a woman who has endured unspeakable hardship with unbelievable strength.
Speaker 3: And that's Charlie's widow, Erica. And I just want to thank you, Erica. He loved you so much. I was with him. Please, thank you, darn thank you. I was with him.
Speaker 9: Before I met Erica, and he told me he was going to get married. He said, you won't believe how beautiful she is. I said, well, then, now that I meet he's right. But then he also said, and you know what, she's like the smartest person I know. See, they do go together on occasion, not of it, not off it, but on occasion they go together.
Speaker 3: But he was in love with you. He was deeply in love with you.
Speaker 9: It's great, Erica, your love and courage have been an inspiration to all of us. And we will always be here for you, and we're always going to be here for your gorgeous, beautiful children, and we'll never forget what your family sacrificed for our country. Man loved our country. When things were going badly for our country, he was so as you know, angry. We get angry because he said, it doesn't have to be that way. We're also pleased to be joined by an incredible group of Charlie's friends, very powerful friends actually, and some not so powerful. And there were actually better people, Okay, I know, well the less powerful ones.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you that, all of you power guys down.
Speaker 9: Here, the best ones in the group are the ones that are less successful.
Speaker 3: But that happens to you.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: They're all great and they're here. And let's start with Erica's father. Where is Eric's father? Where are you where are you dead? Oh? Look at him. Well, I want to get a hat like that too.
Speaker 1: I like that they stations along le Sean heading network. We're not going to take the break. We're going to continue to bring you this ceremony.
Speaker 3: How are you nice to see again?
Speaker 9: Thanks as well to Vice President jd Vance, who's been fantastic.
Speaker 3: Jd thank you very much, great doing a great job. Did a great.
Speaker 9: Job on Sunday with George Slapadopolis put him away pretty good. Second lady who's a phenomenal woman, Usha Vantz, thank you very much, Yusha, thank you very much, great woman. President of Argentina. He wanted to be here. That's Argentina is a serious flight, right and he's become a superstar and he's doing amazing things. He's a maga person. But it's make Argentina great again. That's what he does right and I want you to stand please, Javier jave M Relay, doing a great job.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 9: Many members of my cabinet are here, just about all of them here. I won't go into every single one of them, but I'll announce a few of the people that have really turned this country around and helped me incredible people. Speaker of the House Mike Johnson is Mike, what a job you're doing.
Speaker 3: Mike, what a job you're doing.
Speaker 9: And I watched you this morning and you're in there trying to say, look, just let the country open, everything will be fine. Who are dealing with some radical left lunatics. And I would just wish Charlie was here to fight us. I think the fight would have been over already. He would have had a march on the Capitol by people whose average age is about twenty one, because there's nobody that had that relationship with young people, right, Mike.
Speaker 3: So thank you Mike for being here.
Speaker 9: House Majority Leader Steve Scalise, Steve, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Brave, a brave guy and a friend. House Majority Whip.
Speaker 9: Another terrific man, Tom Emmer, Thank you, Tom.
Speaker 3: Senate Majority Whip John Barrasso.
Speaker 9: John, thank you very much. Oh yeah, all these senators I'm going to get in trouble. I'm not going to read all their names. I'll be reading all day. We'll be talking about Charlie in about forty five minutes from now.
Speaker 3: We can't do that.
Speaker 9: So all of the senators, there's so many of you, Thank you, very much. I do want to thank Senator Thune for doing a terrific job. He's really been leading properly. Do you agree, Mike. The team of the two of these guys have been fantastic. So to Senator Thune, I want to thank you very much. Incredible job. Watch him this morning and he was out there pounding him this morning on television two. And John Barrasso, thank you for the work you've done and congratulations and your success. But I want to thank you all in all of the congress people.
Speaker 3: That are here.
Speaker 9: And I see we have our Attorney general here, so and you are doing a fantastic job. Thank you very much. Pamp, thank you, thank you very much. We have everybody. Wow, that's a credible Okay, I'm not going to do anymore, going to be here too long, but I just want to thank you have given him such support, but he always gave you such support.
Speaker 3: That's why you're here, and very unusual.
Speaker 9: Charles James Kirk was a visionary and one of the greatest figures of his generation. He was truly an amazing figure and growing leaps and vowels, he knew that the fight to preserve our heritage is waged not only on the battlefield and in the halls of power, of which we have tremendous power here, including the head of a place called war.
Speaker 3: We called now war.
Speaker 9: We had defense, we had our secretary of defense. Now have a secretary of war, and somehow I think it's more emblematic. And hopefully we'll never have to use war. But the fact that we're ready is very good. Peace through strength.
Speaker 3: Is very important. But also in the hearts of our nation's youth.
Speaker 9: That's where Charlie Road's strongest at age eighteen. That inside inspired Charlie to found the organization that ultimately touched the lives of millions and millions of people, and so many young people that nobody's ever seen anything like it. Frankly, turning Point USA. It's amazing, and it's actually bigger now. It's become bigger in the last few weeks. And Charlie ever thought, I think his end vision in many years from now would have been just a fraction of what had turned out to be in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Right, It's amazing with.
Speaker 9: Hard work and joyful spirit and endless and enthusiasm and determination, and he did have great enthusiasm and I always say you need enthusiasm to be successful.
Speaker 3: He had great enthusiasm.
Speaker 9: Charlie grew Turning Point into the largest conservative youth organization in the entire country. He forged a personal bond with countless young conservatives.
Speaker 3: He fought for free speech, religious liberty.
Speaker 9: Strong borders, and a very strong and proud America. In everything he did, he put America first. He really put America first. And ultimately Charlie became more than a leader of an important organization. He became the leader of historic movements all over the country. There were movements, individual movements, one movement, but it was historic. Everything he did was historic and a true evangelist for the cause of freedom and the word of Almighty God. God was very important to Charlie. He would say, you know, if you don't have religion, you're not going to have a strong country.
Speaker 3: It's true. He was so wise beyond his years.
Speaker 9: You know, I talked to him sometimes, I said, this guy is like a young guy.
Speaker 3: He was really a wise man.
Speaker 9: From the time Charlie worked on my presidential campaign in twenty sixteen, and he was there right from the beginning.
Speaker 3: He liked me.
Speaker 9: I don't know, I have no idea. What the hell was he thinking? He said, you're gonna win, sir. I said, you know, I'm running against seventeen senators and a lot of tough people and governors. We have all these people. And he said, no, you're going to win, sir. He said, not going to be close. And he made it happen. He helped make it happen. I'll tell you that without him, who knows what would be Maybe you'd have Kamalist standing here today. That would not be good. I will tell you how he you don't know who Kamala is, promised it would not be good.
Speaker 3: Do you agree with that, Howard?
Speaker 9: He also mobilized countless citizens to go vote. It's called go vote, very simple, and with his help in twenty twenty four, we won more young people than any Republican by far in the history of our country, and we won the popular vote. We won the states, all seven of them. Remember they said, oh, well, if Trump could win four, that would be nice. I went seven, by a lot, by a landslide.