Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: All right, so now we're gonna go into the second segment with the Prince.
Speaker 4: Prince I like that, yeah, yes, yes, yes, so all right, So I did some research on you, and your story is interesting as well as far as your journey into entrepreneurship, because you were actually saying I actually listen to your podcast and you were you were outlining how you didn't start as an entrepreneur like you actually started. You were working for the company right for four years and you had to grow into that role of being an entrepreneur and a business person and you learned.
Speaker 3: But before we even start, how did you guys meet?
Speaker 4: I don't think I got that part of this story because I think you said that you were in the basement.
Speaker 3: Was that correct?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, So I'm gonna tell you, Oh no, yeah, jumping jumping text the masko was in the basement, not mean yeah. So, So, just to go quickly quickly into how we met, basically, we started out in college, right and community college in Philadelphia, and basically I was going to school for finance. I can't remember what Dana was going to school for. But we ended up meeting, but not really going into the relationship wise. We were just friends. Then we both ended up dropping out of school. She moved to New York with her dad. I dropped out and I started immediately working and banking, and it just so happened that I want to say about two years in to being in school, I was I'm gonna say I was about twenty years old at the time. I saw her videos all over the internet. Plus I was building my brand at the same time as well. At the time, I was talking about relationships, which that's a whole other conversation, right, and because I talk against that all the time now, but I remember seeing her videos everywhere and I slid in her DM and I'm like, hey, what's up. I remember you from community college in Philadelphia, Like, what's up? You're doing some great things. I would love to give mentored by you because I see what you're doing in business. I really didn't want to get mentor and I was like you, but you know what, I'm like, I want to give mentor whatever. But she never responded back to me. And I remember I was sitting in side of my apartment. No I wasn't seeing at all. No, actually, scene wasn't even that wasn't an Instagram Yeah, but that wasn't on Instagram at the time either, that whole scene thing. So I remember it was like months and I never heard from her, and I was sitting down in my apartment with my homie at the time, and I said, Yo, I know Danish Chanel. She's going to text me. I'm telling you, like, I'm that guy. She's gonna text me. So he's like, nah, you're not get her, bro. I'm like, okay. I remember the one day I was ironing my clothes for work and I'm I'm ironing my slacks at the time and a six four six number pop up. And I don't know anybody from New York. So I'm like, yo, what's going on? And I called my homie in the room and I'm like, yo, this six four six number is from New York. I know who this is. This is Dane, I'm telling you. He was like, you're lying. I'm like, I promise you wait till I open it. How much you want bet ten dollars? He's like all right. I opened it up. I said, who's this? She said it's Danish Chanew. I looked at him and start laughing. Ever since then, we've been together since, and I remember the first time, just to kind of go into business, right, I remember the first time she pulls up to my apartment because we were going to dinner, but she was coming from New York, so she had to drive down and she pulls up to the front of my apartment. In mind you, I'm living in Philadelphia and not really in the nicest area. And her car is wrapped with her face on it, and it says it says ass scene on TV and bright red. No a vehicle like a wrap car? Yeah? What was it? A h it was? Yeah, it was a truck Ford doors as seen on TV with her face on there, right. And then there's a driver in the front seat. She's in the back seat. So I get I've run out of my apartment and straight to her car, and I tell the driver, you'll pull off right now. I'm like, well, off right now, because I'm not trying to get ribbed or anybody think I got it. I got some money or something. So I asked her when we were in a car, and I'm like, yo, I don't really want to, you know, I want to announce the elephant in the room. Why is your car wrapped? And this was the first rule of business that she taught me, is that I would much rather promote my own business before a business that doesn't pay me. And from there that blew my mind, and ever since then we've been in separable since we got married two years ago. And yeah, that's my that's my dog.
Speaker 4: So all right, so you got jumping jack, So all right, jumping jack tax joint is it joint owned or correct?
Speaker 2: Correct? Jumping jack taxes joint owned between me, my wife, and my father in law.
Speaker 5: So before you were working at the bank, right, Well, that's correct that you decided to quit.
Speaker 2: Correct, it was like we're off and running with this thing now, correct. So uh, just to kind of no, so so just to kind of just to kind of give a backstory, just kind of give a backstory of how this happened. Right as soon as I dropped out of community college, I started working in banking. I actually working at TD Bank. I worked up the ladder, I was a bank teller, and then I moved over into insurance. So I actually got my insurance license in the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey life insurance casualty. Uh, and then in health correct. Yeah, And I was selling a ton of annuities. I probably sold about, I want to say, about ten million dollars worth of annuities for the bank. And funny, I never received one single commission from that.
Speaker 3: I was just about to say, that's a lot of commission.
Speaker 2: I never brother. I never received one commission for that, and I was just getting paid a salary of fifteen dollars an hour until I started to wake up and realize, like, damn, my skills really mean so much, but I only got ten bucks in my account right. And then I moved over into Wells Fargo because I thought that obviously it would be better to just get paid more by another company as opposed to doing my own. So I wasn't thinking the right way. And when I moved over to Wells Fargo, that's when I continued to sell annuities for them, and I met my wife, and then she just came to me one day and was like, yo, I want you to leave your job come work for the family business. And I said, you know what, I've had enough. The very next day, I ended up leaving the bank after four or five years, and from there I started actually working for the family business. I was serving my wife. And this is something that a lot of minus understand as well. A lot of men put their pride in the way of actually learning from whomever. And I said this before, is that it's interesting how men have no issues with learning from their supervisor who's a woman, or their manager who's a woman. But yet the very woman that God sent into their life, which could be their girl, their wife, or whomever, they immediately believe that they're supposed to look down upon her, appreciate that. And for me and for me, I'm like me, I don't block my blessings. I learned from whomever is in my space. And my wife, as y'all seen in part one, she is a firecracker and I respected that so much. And I'm a dummy when it comes to learning. So any room that I go into, I'm going to sit and I'm going to ask questions to learn from whomever. And whenever I get an opportunity to where I get to sit in a room full of millionaires or people that are going to change my life, I'm jumping on the opportunity immediately. So five years of working at the bank, I threw it all the way and I said, this next day, I'm leaving and I'm working with the family business. And I was serving my wife for about I want to say, three years before I started became the CEO of Jumping Jack Tacks and it is where it is now.
Speaker 6: So what was the relationship with your father in law? Right? Was he welcome in like all right? Or was this some hard times before he became part of it?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Funny enough, Yo, I'm gonna tell you a crazy story about this. I'm gonna tell you crazy story about this when when I first yet, I'm gonna tell you he's licensed. So I just I just start there. I remember the first time I went to his house. I walks in and there's nobody in there but me and Dana. But she said he was going to be there. So I'm looking around for this guy, because of course you want to shake the man's hand whose house it is. I'm all about respect. He's nowhere to be found. So I sit down on the couch. We sitting down and watching TV. Next thing you know, somebody's behind me like freeze. I'm like what, So I put my hands up. But I got robbed twice before, so I wasn't nervous. But I'm like, WHOA, she's setting me up right now, Like this girl that I thought was a Christian online, this was all fake. This was all fake. So he's like freeze. He like freeze. I turned around and he like, YO, give me everything. In your pockets. I'm like, yo, bro, listen, I don't even I don't even know what I got into. And then he was like, nah, I'm just playing with you. And then everybody started laughing. You know, I was my heart was pounding. But from there, man, I got to tell you, my father in law has been the best mentor that I've ever had in teaching me not just from a business standpoint, but also how to be a man and how to treat my wife the right way to very the very man that's that's the father of my wife taught me how to love her effectively so that our relationship could be great, so much so that he said, Yo, don as a as a man, you're meant to be the leader of your household, right so I'm going to make sure that I teach you how to go out and hunt and put you in a position to make sure you can take care of your wife and family for the rest of your life. And I'll tell you that was I respect him so much because that was something that my dad didn't even do for me, and me and him don't really have a relationship right now. He was in and out of in and out of my house and I had to take care of my mom and my grandmother, you know. So, and by the way, my mom and grandmother's now retired. They worked for us. But and that was that was the least that I could do in return for something that you know, my father couldn't do. But my father in law stepped up and taught me all the qualities of what was necessary to be a man. And from there that's how I got where I'm at now.
Speaker 3: I saw when you said that you had to pay at.
Speaker 2: First, absolutely absolutely, how did that work? So I remember the first phone conversation I had with him, and we were on the phone and I was asking him for help, and I said, hey, I want you to mentor me because at the time I hadn't. I hadn't I had an e commerce business, which I'm going to get into that too. I had an e commerce business and I was trying to grow. It was a jewelry business. I was selling inspirational jewelry and Dana had vouched for me at the time and said, hey, he's a good dude. Get on the phone with him. The day I got on the phone with him, he said, hey, listen, man, I'm not really for the riff raff and nothing like that or having incomplete conversations. Because I'm gonna tell you especially one thing I learned in business. A lot of people will play around with you but never get to the point of talking about the deposit, right, and they waste a lot of time. And that's not something I like to do anymore. So I respected him for that. He got straight to the punch and say, yo, listen, I need money and it's going to cost ten thousand dollars in order for me to mentor you and help turn your business to the next level. And like Dana said, which is so important is success has history. You feel me like a lot of times we'll get around a millionaire or somebody who has achieved the extraordinary and then we start doubting the very qualities that made you attracted to that individual just because a price point came. And for me, I had to realize, damn, look what he's differ for his daughter, Look what he's differ for his own business as the children's entertainment company. And I said, man, I gotta do what I gotta do. So at the time, I ended up pulling money from like I think I had a retirement account of the town with Wells Fargo. I ended up the money from that and I gave him the deposit, which was the first investment that I ever made a larger investment for him to be able to help me. And then it just excelled from that point on. But just to kind of go into like the e commerce business, right and.
Speaker 7: You the very and sorry to jump in, honey, but the very money that he gave my father, we gave it back to him to put towards.
Speaker 5: Jumping drag text was it was it a situation where he just wanted to see if he was serious.
Speaker 2: About absolutely absolutely he had he had to pull my card.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he wanted to see if a lot of the time what happens is we constantly want to take from something, but are we willing to give?
Speaker 2: And he had to pull my card to see if I was truly serious about entrepreneurship because a lot of people got so much talk man. But but like like Holg said, everybody's bosses to its time to it's time to pay that that that office you know, and and that and everybody goes missing, you know. So and just to kind of go into more that e commerce and I talk about this all the time. And I want everybody that's listening to this to understand, is that just a backtrack. I had a license in insurance and I sold over ten million dollars in annuities. How in the world did I go from selling insurance to selling inspirational jewelry. The worst mistake I've ever made in entrepreneurship was chasing my passion over my skill. Wow. And there are so many entrepreneurs right people that are working at jobs that are entrepreneurs, but they feel as though that the very thing that's going to make them successful or rich is that passion that's deep inside of them.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be a rapper, or I'm going to make it to the NFL or the NBA, not realizing that you have a less than one percent chance. But your job that you're working at, they are teaching you the vary skills, the processes and procedures necessary for you to take that skill from your job to just start the actual business in that because you already know it. You've been there for five years, you've been there for eight years. Put in the sweat equity, you know. So I left the bank of my of in insurance to start selling inspirational jelry, and guess what happened. You probably know because you're a financial advisor.
Speaker 3: What happened with your jew business?
Speaker 2: Know what happened with the licenses?
Speaker 3: They lapsed?
Speaker 2: My licenses lapsed. I went into the inspirational jewelry business, which lasted for about two years. And I promise you I probably would have made a million dollars two three years ago with the very skills that I already had selling ten million for the bank. But I was so caught up in this passion game, and then I had to bring it back towards the skill. And it's just so funny that after two years of being in the jewelry business and making all of those mistakes, it brought me right back over to the very business that I already knew, which was finances. Went into the tax industry, and then within six months jumping Jack tax made a million dollars. It's not by coincidence. It was because I went back into the skill that I already knew. And a lot of people here that are listening to this podcast or whomever, they have skills, but they're throwing them away for a fictitious dream. And I'm not telling people to get rid of their passion. All that I'm telling you to do is utilize your skill for five years. Right, because you got five years you are you already did that with a dead end relationship or your job or at college, whatever that may be. Use that same five years with your skill and allow that skill to invest in your passion.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: That's like Charlemagne his book, he says your dreams and what he means by it's like just what you said, like your dream might be to be a rapper.
Speaker 3: People's actually gonna make you as a rapper.
Speaker 2: You know, you're playing with odds.
Speaker 7: More people need their taxes done than they'll ever buy your out.
Speaker 2: And that's a fact.
Speaker 3: No, that's a fact for sure.
Speaker 4: So all right, jumping jack tax Right, so you have three hundred locations?
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Four hundred? Now franchise, Well, it's a difference between franchise and licensing, but we can get into that. I don't like to use the word franchising for legal purposes.
Speaker 4: So right, so you license it, correct, Okay, okay, what are the difference?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you the difference. So with franchising, of course you have you got the fair Trade. You got the Fair Trade Commission, the Franchise Association where you gotta you gotta be registered with those with those folks in order to be Yeah, it's a whole process to be a franchise. Not something that I was interested in doing. What I was more intrigued by was licensing.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Now, here's the thing, and this is one of the biggest things my father in law taught me, is that you don't want to be the best store in the mall, but instead you want to be the mall where all the best stores want to be in. Right, people get that. People get that concept confused. You want to be popular. Right I could have. I could have went and became the best tax office. But what happens now when my wave is gone? What happens now where somebody just don't like Princeville I know anymore? And they released some information that goes all over the internet. Now nobody comes to my tax office anymore. I gotta shut down the doors. The same way with people who have stores that are inside of the mall. How many times have you seen stores inside of the mall shut down every single day all the time, But how often have you seen the mall shut down slim to none now. Of course, for those who want to be technical, they say, well, Amazon shutting down the mass. Amazon is just another form of a mall, just in just in this digital form. It's just another form. Macy's is another form of the mall, just digital now because they sell other people's products in there. You have to become the mall. So for me, when going into Jumping Jack Techs, the first thing that I did was, listen, we got to license this thing out because in order for me to be wealthy, I have to make other people rich, right, So, and just to kind of go into just to kind of go into this whole licensing thing, and I started doing my research. I'm a very analytical person, of course, because of numbers and finances and everything, right, And I did my research and found out that the number one licenser in the world right now is Walt Disney. Walt Disney made fifty billion dollars just in license the merchandise last year, not even not even not flying out today today to their amusement park, just in merchandise. Fifty billion, nothing, just fifty billion in merchandises, right, and they're the largest in the world. Let's just even go on to another's Let's go into another example of licensing. How a lot of people like overlooked this so much. We all know George Lucas with Star Wars, right, I didn't know who that now. What's funny is when George Lucas first started Star Wars, he was trying to shop it around to so many different production companies, and all of them said no because they thought Star Wars was gonna be a bust. And next thing you know, twentieth century Fox came around and said, hey, we'll take on the movie. Now here's why it's important, of why you need to take advantage of your name, and why you need to spread this and keep the rights to your name and license this thing out. When he booked a deal with twentieth Century Fox, the first thing that he negotiated was he wanted all the rights to his merchandising and to his name, to the IP. He wanted to keep it, and twentieth century Fox said, you know what, I don't care you could take it because I think Star Wars is gonna be a bust anyway, but we believe in you, so instead we're just going to cancel out your director's raises where if they do any sequels, he won't get it. He won't get any raisers or anything like that. So they made a bad move because Star Wars became a hit. And now since he owned the IP the licensing rights to that, when he sold it to Walt Disney, he sold that IP for four billion dollars. So what ended up happening now with me understanding that data, I said to myself, I got a license out to Jumping Jack tax brand. And what ended up happening was now when starting to jump in Jack tax brand, the first thing that I looked at was people need an opportunity and people need a blueprint. And when you look inside of your communities right now, you walk down the street, the first thing you see is a tax office probably on every single corner, whether it be an H and R Block, Liberty Tax, Jackson, HEWITTT and H and R Block. If you didn't know, May three billion dollars last year off tax preparation Services and A is one of three companies that make billions of dollars in this industry, and majority of their offices are inside of black communities. Facts, and you could look that up on Google if you don't believe me. They've been taking advantage of the communities for so long, for the past I want to say, got to be forty fifty fifty plus years. And majority of the people who own these tax offices are also not black. So for me, there was a problem, and I said, you know what, I got to create a blueprint. I have to create a system in a way for now people of color to be able to own tax businesses. Because I know we all talk about buying back the block. That's cool, but what about buying back the services that are in those communities as well, that are making billions of dollars. You forgot about them. You forgot about the launder mat you forgot about the tax offices, you forgot about the beauty supply stores, all of those. You forgot about waste You've got about waste management. Waste management is one of the biggest businesses in New York City now, not only by us, by the way, But that's when I said, we got a license this brand out to Jumping Jack Tax in over six months, through so much consistency, so much hustle, I literally I probably out of all four hundred of those Jumping Jack Tax partners. I probably sold all three hundred and fifty, almost about three hundred of them all on the phone.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Put in the groundwork. And a lot of people don't like to understand that. If you ask every single Jumping Jack tax partner right now, did they speak to prints that I know on the phone, they going to say yes.
Speaker 6: So you provide training and what else to the partners.
Speaker 2: So what we provide for the Jumping Jack tax partners is number one, we enroll them in online tax preparation school, which is going to give them one hundred hours of tax law information. Right now. Here's what's important too. A lot of people don't understand you don't have to be an accountant to own a tax business. Something that's information that we missed over the past fifty years. You don't got to be an accountant. Why if you walk too an H and R block right now, who's sitting down at the desk preparing your taxes? A twenty five year old girl that's probably she there part time. So you don't got to be an accountant to prepare taxes. You also don't have to you don't got to be a graduate from college. You actually, to be honest, you don't even got to go to school. Anybody Joe from across the street can literally wake up one day and say, Yo, I want to start a tax business. And there are no regulations and majority of states that requirement of any sort of education for you to start a tax business at the current moment. So but for us with Jumping Jack Tax, it was more than just tax prep services. One of the things that I was so passionate about was We're not just offering tax services. We're offering find We're offering the ability to change the people in our community's financial health. And the only way to do that is we got to provide all of our partners with the education, and then we provide them with the software, and of course we provide them with all of the marketing necessary. Because we built an entire hub with Jumping Jack Tax, an entire customer base, so that now, well, every time somebody comes on to Jumping Jack Tax, they already have a set amount of customers that are in their zip code that are already waiting for them to open up.
Speaker 7: So we integrated technology and created a Jumping Jack Tax mobile app where now all our partners will never have to struggle for customers because we built a community on the Jumping Jack Tax app. When tax season comes around, we will send that a notification saying we can send out a tax repair closest to you. And now all four hundred tax repairers and tax corporations and companies that are under us now indeed have business.
Speaker 4: So were these four hundred locations. Were they already tax offices that maybe just rebranded or were they.
Speaker 2: Just every single every single person that's we've Jumping Jack tax right now is someone of the community that needed an opportunity to change their families' lives, and we taught them a skill for them to be able to create generational walks. Heal every single one of them. For the past ten months, I haven't slept. I've been training them every Tuesday and Thursday. When it came to marketing, when it came to grow in the business, I've been making sure that they were in online tax prep school so that they can get the knowledge when it came to tax law. I've literally and the only reason why I felt this was important was because I didn't want this is important. You don't want to bring toxic into your business, right, And I've built this this this powerful community of all of our partners that are talking to each other on a daily basis. I didn't want to bring any outside forces of people who are already tainted in the tax industry to bring any sort of fraud or whatever they were doing over there over here. So for me, we built it from the very from the ground up, this opportunity and when I educated people on a daily basis for them to understand that they can start a tax business. So obviously brought a family business. Are you have you brought any of your family members into the jumping jack tax That's that's crazy, bro, absolutely not. But what's funny is man and I and I just did a video about this, is that you never put somebody in there. You never promote somebody into a position that they aren't ready for. One thing that I'm not going to do, especially in business, is reach out my hand for somebody who's going to pull me off the wall, especially when I have to scale this wall to get over to my next blessing. Especially when as a man, my first obligation is my wife. When you get married, and I want, I want every man to understand this. Don't confuse it. Your first obligation is your wife, your kids, and then anybody underneath that from your mom, your grandmama, whomever. So anybody that's not in alignment with the vision that I have with me and my wife and my family, or could potentially cause me to stray away or to distract me from this vision, then I can't have them aboard. And I can't beg anybody to be a part of a business that they know is a blessing. It's funny that strangers believed in this vision faster than family members did. And if you know what it is, you know what it is. I tell you it's because they've seen who They've seen who I was, so they don't respect who I am. So for me, you know, I'm not begging anybody to be a part of something that I know is a blessing. Do you feel me? I'm not doing it because and my wife told me that she tells me this every single day because I be under so much pressure, is that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: And I be thinking about so much and I be feeling for people sometime like damn, like yo, I did all of this for this person. Why don't they just understand? You have to said that? Like yo, why it's not for me to understand when God wants that. See, one thing I can't do. I can't block somebody's tests for them to reach their testimony. Can't do it. Everybody got to go through their own test to reach their testimony. But whenever they get to that point, God will reveal that individual to me and then we'll bring them more on, you know. But other than that, I got to keep striving for the vision, for the legacy, and and and another thing that's important too, is this when you have such a calling over your life for your community and for legacy, Like right now, yo, we got we got millions of people of color right now that are struggling financially, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, in every way, shape or form. Do you honestly believe with the calling that God blessed me with with jumping jack text to be able to create financial freedom that I'm about to sit here and argue with somebody that I grew up with who should respect me, but don't got time and got it. I'm sorry it expired, homie. It inspired.
Speaker 6: We can't get that time done.
Speaker 2: Can't do it.
Speaker 3: But you say you spoke to every all of the four hundred owners.
Speaker 2: Correct, you marketed to them.
Speaker 4: They reached out to you. How did how did that grow? Because that happened like in a couple of years, Right, that's pretty that's quick.
Speaker 2: How what was the marketing when we threw four hundred partners in six months?
Speaker 3: Six months? A right?
Speaker 4: Even more impressive? So what was the how did that happen? What was the marketing?
Speaker 2: So here's here's what's important too. And I don't want I don't want people to get it confused with believing that a success story happened in six months. Right, No success story happens in six months. Success has history. You gotta understand. And I respect, I respect the plug, you know what I'm saying, First and foremost, Like I said, the reason why a lot of people aren't on my level, and I'm just saying it in all humble and in the most humble way, is because I got I got a man behind me that got twenty five years of business experience. The dude is a visionary, you know. And then from there, I also have a wife that you all saw in part one, who's a firecracker, you know what I'm saying. And then on top of that, I got three other people around me who are great and great at tax law, great at sales. So this team that this team that I have around me is like the Golden State Warriors. Right now? Do you feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 6: Ernests What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the re seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds.
Speaker 6: They're using Square.
Speaker 5: We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 6: Whether it's a local coffee.
Speaker 5: Shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 8: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 9: It was a new game day, scratches from the California Lottery players, everything, those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 8: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 9: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now couch one more question.
Speaker 8: Played than New Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace made responsibilit must be eighteen years or older to purchase or claim.
Speaker 2: And that's the reason why we get rings. And here's the thing. I never take success for the four hundred partners. I just take successful being a part of that team. And you may see me as the CEO, you may see me as the face, but let's not confuse the people that are in the background who helped to get it to this point. And I think a lot of entrepreneurs they want to be self made so bad. They want to be self made so bad, and then then they're gonna turn out and realize that being so lonely in your business it sucks. There's no like, there's no way that you can brainstorm everything in your business by yourself. It's just impossible. You gotta bounce ideas off of people. You need to have somebody that while I'm working the business, it's somebody on the outside who's looking at the mistakes that I possibly might make, and they say, yo, fix that right there. I need somebody that's going to be my eyeballs. I need somebody's gonna be my my the person that speaks lifing to me and my wife. You need people like that to help expand upon a million dollar vision. But when I hear that self made stuff, man, I'd be like, all r yo, you you you frawding, you know, And I won't. I won't never fraud. I talk about the people that got me to where I am, and I'm thankful for it, you know. And I don't care what I do where I go. I'm always going to surround myself with a great team because I know that that's the qualities of a championship. And as long as I got the ring, I'm winning regardless.
Speaker 5: So so I'm average drone the street, right and I want to have a jump in jacksacks?
Speaker 6: What what is the fee for licensing?
Speaker 2: So the fee for our fee for licensing right now is five grand right now? No five grand, five grand one time fee, and then we have an annual licensing fee of one thousand per year, right but that is going to of course increase. We wanted to expand, of course, and we wanted to provide an opportunity for Uh, we really wanted to provide an opportunity for the people of our community to be able to afford this. And I'll be honest, when you look at the HNR Blocks and Liberty Tax and all these other companies they're about there, we're talking about fifty eighty thousand dollars to start a franchise with them. So and it's funny how businesses do this. And it's sort of like, how like this whole this whole red lining they redlined that business in the sense of, like, you can't afford to get in here. So I'm not going to tell you no, but I'm gonna just make it eighty two one hundred thousand dollars to where you got to say no to yourself and I and I didn't. I didn't want to. I didn't want to do that. So I wanted to provide a re in the more ability for those of our community to be able to get into this tax business and to be trained to be able to create create legacy, because that's what this is what was originally about. So five grand and then plus one thousand dollars annual licensing fee. But when you think about this right now. I just break down the numbers to you because people say, well five grand and start a tax business. Well, first and foremost, there are two things that you have to do in this world. You're gonna die, and you gotta pay taxes. There's no negotiation with that. You pay taxes than there's no it's no negotiation with that.
Speaker 6: I mean, so I know people's tax returns of more, there's.
Speaker 2: No negotiation with that. Now, the average person, the average person on the regular pays anywhere between I would say two two to four hundred dollars average right now to get their taxes done. Let's just cut it. Let's just cut it to the middle at three. If the average person is paying three hundred dollars to get their taxes done. Like I said to you before, I don't even have to go on social media to promote my tax business. We just we just built a jumpin Jack Tax Community Center right inside of Philadelphia and we're opening it up coming this upcoming tax season. Do you know that if I just do a certain amount of promotion just in that zip code, just in that zip code with thousands or thousands of people there, if I just get three hundred people, that come and pay a service of three hundred dollars for their tax preparation on the average could be cheaper or hied. Who knows it all depends that right there is ninety thousand dollars. That's ninety currently, that's ninety grand. And by the way, that ninety thousand goes directly to your bank account, and all of that comes between January through April, because that's normally around the time period that somebody needs their taxes done. So for me, I even tell people that are business owners that have other businesses, Listen, figure out how to carve out four months out of your year to start a tax business. Because if you could generate anywhere from thirty to ninety or one hundred thousand dollars during that four months, what could that do for the other businesses that you already have. That's good because it's a serve is that everybody needs. And I'm not telling I'm not telling people right now to find a new way to spend money. I'm just trying to convince people to redirect where they are already spending their money at. And it's something that that's already being done. It's not coming over to our pockets. So I'm just promoting the people. Hey, let's just take back the services of our community. It only makes sense.
Speaker 7: Plus, something that he missed to that I think it's important is I think where I was so flabbery acid, and obviously I didn't know about it. He taught me is how your tax preparation fee is coming straight from the I R S. So this, honestly was the first business I could legit think off the top of my head that I was like, hold on, so you mean I don't even have to give you money or open my debit I don't have to open my wallet or give you my debit card number.
Speaker 3: To pay you.
Speaker 7: No, it automatically comes from the IRS. So you're getting paid regardless without the person actually having the funds to pay you, because it's coming out of their tax attorney exactly.
Speaker 2: So I was like, whoa, that's insane.
Speaker 7: I've never been in a business where I was gonna get my money regardless.
Speaker 2: Correct, insane, that's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, you guys like me, Yeah some of us don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not the same. I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 6: He's thinking of me buying as many properties as possible.
Speaker 2: Please, this is I think, I think what's important too, and I want to touch on something because a lot of people they hit me up and say, don you know, like, why can't I just do my taxes on my own? Right and hit me with that question all the time, And I gotta ed, I gotta educate people in this. Number one, let's just make this plain and clear. The I R S don't work for you. I think this is a huge misconception that, oh, I do my taxes on my own. But but there's a difference between doing your taxes on your own and actually having a tax expert that's walking you through this process because the IRS does not work for you, and it's very important to understand as well. And I find this, I find this pretty funny, an interesting system that they put together of how as long as you pay more, they don't got a problem with you. You pay less, they got a problem with you. But if you pay more, they won't tell you that you pay more. You gotta find out that you pay more. So for me, it's like it's really a double ledged sword that you got here, and the only way to find out if you pay more is that you had to go to an actual professional who could look over your information and say, hey, here's where we could have fixed this. So it's important for people to understand the irs don't work for you. By thinking that you're smart by trying to do the tax doing your taxes on your own, you're actually you're actually doing a disservice to yourself. And the last thing I like to tell people is this, if I walk this side of a courtroom right now, it walks out of a courtroom, what is better to come with? And I'm this is this is not to this is not to put down quarter point of attorneys at all, but just to make a point what makes more sense me actually bringing my own lawyer into the into the courtroom to represent me, or to have a quarter pointed attorney that came directly from the court who's loaded with with with with with with cases all the way up to their eyeballs and they just found out about your case probably the same day, so you was already up ship's creek. So for me, it's all about making sure that people have the right representation and most importantly, by you having somebody that's a professional, they're gonna be able to educate you, not just between the months of January through April, but actually educating you throughout the entire year. And that's something that people in our community actually need, and that's how we're gonna be able to improve the financial health of our people, not just from a tax standpoint, but from a credit standpoint, but from are you actually ensured the right way, like the entire financial scope. And unfortunately a lot of people in our communities can't afford to, let's say, pay a financial advisor, or sometimes when I was working at the bank, you had to have a certain net worth in order to even to engage with the financial advisor. So we at Jumping Jack Tax provided an alternative now for the folks of our communities to still have access to a financial services representative without being outpriced because they don't have the network to talk to someone.
Speaker 4: And I could ask for that because I'm a financial advisor and I used to do my taxes myself.
Speaker 2: And exactly, it's serious.
Speaker 4: Don't play around with it. You can make mistakes. Yes, you can think you know what you're doing. You can still make mistakes that you can, and you don't want to get ordered it.
Speaker 2: So and then when you get audio, you run to a tax professional anyway, So it doesn't make sense to me. You might as well do it the right way in the beginning.
Speaker 7: So so can we talk about text message marketing.
Speaker 4: I've heard you've talked about that before. Oh man, what's the what's the deal with?
Speaker 2: So it's funny because I pretty much built the entire jumper Jack tax business off text message marketing, but for the new entrepreneur, it's very expensive. And I want to tie into this is that as an entrepreneur, if you don't have the ability to communicate with your customer like this, you are going to fail your business. And I think it's important just to piggyback off of what Dana said. We're fighting against large companies right now who have billboards, they got radio, they got commercials, everything to drown you out. And you're just thinking about posting on social media for Sally to be able to see the post, and she ain't going to see it because they're limiting your algorithm. So for me, I had to start finding strategics, ways, strategic ways to be able to connect with all of our potential Jumping Jack tax partners. So here's what ended up happening. So when I built the Jumping Jack tax website. We had a basically people had to apply. Now, when they applied, of course, I'm already thinking ahead of time time of how am I going to communicate with these people if they decided they don't want to start with jumping jack texts. So when they applied, it's important that you grab data. So they filled out their name and one of the biggest pieces that I made them fill out was their phone number. Now, when they filled out their phone number. Every single day I was exporting all of these forms, it was about like five hundred or more applications a day coming in. So I'm getting all these phone numbers in. Now I go to an actual text messaging service and I upload I want to say, about fifteen twenty thousand phone numbers into the system. And I remember when I was about to send out my first text message, they brought up the price to send out the text and it was like fifteen hundred bucks. Wow, to send out one for one message. Fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: I was determined by the amount that.
Speaker 2: It is determined by the amount of phone numbers that is going to deliver to. But it's going to get directly to their phones, and that's why I tell people that communication is super expensive, and that's the reason why moving and kind of like positioning over over to now I'm pushing the app so hard with Jumping Jack Tax app is because now that I have an app and I get people to download this app, I don't have an overhead cost to send out notifications to everybody's phones, as opposed to text message marketing, where if you don't got the money as a new entrepreneur, that you can't you can't even afford fifteen hundred bucks. I had the ability to do it, but it was and the reason why was because by me sending out a text message for fifteen hundred, if I just get one person to close a deal with that same night, I made five thousand back and my expense was fifteen hundred, so I may thirty five in profit. So you spent that fifteen text mess oh for sure. No cheaper way to do it, No cheaper way to do it?
Speaker 3: What service? How do you do that?
Speaker 2: It's like text messaging services. You could just google it, but all of them have the same price. They're gonna charge you. They're gonna charge you on to say about three cent, maybe three to three to four cent a text. It's very expensive. And that's why it's so important man, that you have your own platform, you get your own mobile application or some sort of technology, because now you can if you if you, if you cannot affordably communicate, you're going to cause a huge, a huge a riff in your business.
Speaker 7: So at that point in time, the app wasn't yet uploaded to Google Play and Apple, so we had He also still wanted to be able to continue to move, so in that meantime he went ahead and used the text message marketing. But as soon as we went ahead and the app was published and it was live, he started repurposing all the users and now speaking to them through the app. And so that same exact thing that used to cost fifteen hundred now was free with his own mobip place.
Speaker 2: No limitation to the amount the app exactly, you could literally send out if you got a million in your app, one hundred percent and it's going to hit all their phones. Jumping Jack Tax app and we call ourselves the Uber of tax preparation services. We're the Uber of tax prep services because now people can go to the Jumping Jack Tax app, they can click find in office and a map is going to pop up, and when that map pops up, it's going to pull their zip code and it's going to point them in the direction of the closest Jumping Jack Tax partner that's there. They click on that individual and then it'll either say call or contact and they can call them directly to actually to actually set up an appointment to get their taxes done.
Speaker 7: You can do that for your business too at alexyandmaps dot com.
Speaker 2: So as major and that's one of the biggest things that I've that I saw was missing in the tax industry was technology. I'll be honest with you, every tax every single tax office or tax business right now in the industry has one big problem. They suck at social media marketing and they suck at technology. And that's where Jumping Jack tax eate them all up because I saw it immediately when I first when I first started with Jumping Jack Tax, h and R Block got less than ten thousand followers on social media. I wanna say, like six thousand. Liberty Tax got about maybe eight thousand followers, Turbo Tax got like maybe ten twelve thousand followers. Jumping Jack Tax on top of us having our app which has about one hundred thousand people downloaded. We also have about forty thousand people that follow us on social media as well. The reason why we took over so fast was not just because of our mission in our why, because I think every single person that has a business needs to have a very strong why for what they do something for. Because screw screwed Jumping Jack tax product, anybody could have started a tax business. They could have got that anywhere. People believed in the why behind Jumping Jack Tax and I made it very clear. But most importantly, I drove so hard with technology and social marketing, and that's the reason why I was able to cover so much more territory and get over four hundred partners in a matter of six months, and other other tax companies couldn't do it. And now we're the fastest grown tax company in the country right now.
Speaker 7: Ever, no in history. We've grown faster than every single tax company that has ever opened in their first year of business.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So well, you have Wow, you have it. Oh powerful, that was powerful inspirational life segment.
Speaker 4: I thought you had a high bar to me, and I want to show if you could actually make that.
Speaker 3: What you did extremely impressive.
Speaker 2: I want to you know, I just to be honest with you because I want to show her. I want to show her out. So I'm I'm gonna get yall something else else. I gotta show y'all, y'all something else. So you are ready for this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Ready about I'm about to drop it because this tax industry man, this thing is crazy. Do you know that when you have a tax business that you can make a hundred you can get one hundred thousand dollars loan from the bank with no credit, no W two's or no income shown whatsoever. One hundred thousand cash loan. Break it down, basically, when you run when you own a tax business, there's a certain thing called bank products. Right, there's a third party bank that's in between the I R S. When you actually go to submit your return to the I R S. Right, every time that you submit that return through the bank, the bank is basically going to give you a credit. They're gonna give you one credit. So let's say, for example, I do five hundred returns in the tax business. I got five hundred credits with the bank. And let's say the average tax prep fee is three hundred dollars. The bank now knows that I just made one hundred and fifty grand from January through April during the tax season. Right now, of course I'm gonna get my full one hundred and fifty grand. A bank is gonna send it over to me. The customers are gonna get their money. Here's what happens now. Those bank products are super important because that's how the bank also makes money as well. The bank makes about thirty four ninety five every time that you submit that return through the bank. Right now, what ends up happening is after the tax season is over. What I can now do is because it's all based off of performance. Imagine if you could get a loan off a performance and not your credit. I can go after tax season over, go to the bank now and say, hey, bank, look what I did this past season, and then they're gonna look, They're gonna run your ef IN number. Now. An EFIN number is an electronic filing identification number in the tax industry, a EFIN number is this is just the same as a Social Security number, like how the bank runs your social and they can see your credit score and ethan number runs your performance. After the season is over, I go to the bank, the bank is gonna ask me for my efing, and they're gonna they're gonna type it in six two, six, three, nine to five. They're gonna pull it up. They're gonna see what my performance was for that year. They're gonna look at how much money I made in tax prep fees. And then they're gonna see what they're gonna They're gonna look at what's called a funding rate. Now, funding rate basically means how many returns got funded by the IRS because a lot of people's stuff get offset because the child support a bunch of different things. Now, as long as my funding rate is at ninety five percent, meaning out of those five hundred returns, I don't know what ninetyf I would four hundred and and eighty of those people actually got approved and the IRS sent their money. The bank is now going to write me a check for one hundred thousand dollars on the loan, No credit necessary, no w two, just based on my off of my performance to what I did last year. And now I could take that one hundred thousand and I could do whatever I want with that money. Of course, I'm supposed to use it to expand my tax business, but they don't care what I use the money for. And the way that I pay back the one hundred thousand is the following tax season. They're going to take the one hundred thousand from the profits that I make that next season. So now I was able to get one hundred thousand free and clear, and the interest rate on that is like three percent, which is unheard of. And I have no collateral, no home, no nothing, and they gave me one hundred thousand. I could take it, do what I want, and I only got to pay them back the following season, just based off of my performance to what I made last year. And a lot of people don't understand that. And if you're struggling with funding right now, trying to get cash, well, how about do you believe in yourself enough. If you believe in yourself enough you need to get the cash. Then what you do is go into the tax industry, show your performance, go get the business, get you build up your clientele, and prove to the bank that you're worth it. And the bank is going to write you that check of meeting right after the season is over.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but the bank, regular banks are taking a whole bunch of other stuff in consideration that doesn't necessarily say you're responsible.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 7: We can't go to the bank and get loans.
Speaker 5: The second they see our skin color, they're like, you want what?
Speaker 2: Oh, they won't tell you that. You gotta say it off the record. They won't tell you that you want what? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: And so what what bank do you know will give you strictly based off of your work ethic and your performance alone, outside of oh, your credit when you were eighteen years old and ruined it.
Speaker 8: Do you get what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: So I thought that was pretty cool when you told me that, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, whoa tax bank?
Speaker 6: In my mind right now I'm saying the same thing, WHOA.
Speaker 2: Whoa tax banks? It's just legal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, Sorry guys.
Speaker 6: At least I's saw our final segment very.
Speaker 4: Very rarely in my speechless, very rare that I'm speechless.
Speaker 3: You guys came ready. You came ready.
Speaker 4: You can't prepare and like heavyweight fighters, and they they put on a tremendous performance, one.
Speaker 6: Of the best we've seen. It's probably the best we've seen.
Speaker 3: Stellar Steller Stella to say any good words you can think of, thank you, Thank you, guys. Man. This is something that I uh, you know, we've interviewed.
Speaker 4: A lot of people. Everything, everybody's good, everybody's a good interview for the most part. I know you guys are gonna be good because you were seasoned and you just have you know, you're good.
Speaker 3: But you were really great. There's a difference between good and great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's inspirational before anything else is inspirational because it's a business podcast. But the most important thing that you can do in life is give to my inspiration. And just look at you. You inspire me. I'm older than you. But to be married and to be so passionate, that's the thing I like about you guys are passionate, right, And to be so passionate and to be so confident, it's extremely encouraging. And yeah, I just want to say, you know, continue blessings to you guys for sure, and I'm glad we got a chance to do this and hopefully you know we can stay stay in touch because I definitely I enjoyed it. This is this is something that I really enjoyed and I learned. I learned a lot too.
Speaker 5: Every every episode that we have it's a learning experience, and like this one, I'm just like I'm jotting down notes in my head, but I'm like, I'm overload.
Speaker 6: I gotta go back and watch. This is done.
Speaker 5: Man, y'all, this is inspiring. Like I said, when I see you look at her, I can see the loves and where she interjects with you. It's just like it's beautiful. Man as a married man and father too. Man, this is this is great. This is amazing.
Speaker 7: So thank y'all, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We're so grateful.
Speaker 7: And what you guys are doing are is so extraordinary. I would just say just continue to think big and to continue to just throw names out there. And most importantly, with this community that is watching, you have to take advantage of these people who are actually willing to listen. And you know, we had some conversations offline about what you guys's plans are educational forget asking for permission, you guys, create your own mobile app, create your own you guys, do your own damn curriculum. And the same exact grown adults who are watching this platform right now is the same people who would have no problem investing and putting money in gaining a curriculum. They can go home and teach their kids. Forget the school, forget them. You really think we're sitting here having to do this at twenty five years old, at thirty or forty years old, having to have conversations about mortgages, about credit, about tax and yet we weren't taught these things in school.
Speaker 2: When we're literally a slave.
Speaker 7: To them when we live in this country, they don't want you in there, and especially as black men, they do not want your curriculum inside those schools.
Speaker 3: That is not the name of the game.
Speaker 7: So you guys go do it by all means necessary. And it's one thing about being inspirational, No, but there's one thing being a conduit of opportunity. And I will help y'all get to wear it is that y'all need to get to. But you got you gotta say y'all need help. You gotta say y'all want to app You gotta say that this is this is serious what y'all want to do with this curriculum and feel really about it. I don't ask permission for nobody, no school district, no handout, no nothing. We can make it happen. And I believe in y'all, And I know that y'all got this and this is extraordinary, and yo, y'all gotta take it to the next step, not just no podcast. Y'all are meant to do something extraordinary. And y'all didn't meet us for no reason outside of all this podcasts. Y'all. Specifically, you hear touching me, bro, So you better take something from me. And I say that with one hundred bus of confidence you could take it. Take it, take something from me. Can I tell everybody, even y'all in the room, you can't be here, come in my presence and you not take a piece of me. You have to take it else I didn't do my job forget inspiration. We gotta be obedient to the opportunity.
Speaker 6: Beat into the opportunity like that.
Speaker 10: I love you, honey, we love you too.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yes, well we need help.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we don't have to talk. Yeah we're gonna talk.
Speaker 3: For sure, for sure, for sure, for sure. That's another thing. So you can you can never be too fully of yourself.
Speaker 4: You can never you know, you gotta practice humility and realize that some areas you're not the best at and other people might have, you know, mastered things that you are still rough around the edges on you you know, can help you out with things, and that's there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 7: Would definitely teach us some things.
Speaker 4: Too, So so yeah we yes, yes, so yeah, yeah we need help talk.
Speaker 3: We're gonna tell it for sure.
Speaker 7: So thank you earned your leisure family.
Speaker 2: You guys are so awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: We're so grateful.
Speaker 7: We were literally on the other side of the camera watching these amazing guys really facilitate the most extraordinary kind of like informational like content and we're just so happy to be like a part of it, and we're happy that we're here.
Speaker 3: Thank you for it, no problem.
Speaker 4: So do you have anything you want to make the public aware of on Jack tax or any of your businesses.
Speaker 7: Download the Sprinkle G's app and download the Jumping Jack Tax app and get your taxes done this upcoming season.
Speaker 2: And we just actually open up our first Jumping Jack Tax community center in Philadelphia.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: You can go to the Jumping Jack Tax app to find it. And one of the things I'm really excited about is I'm actually going to be having a financial literacy event around about November to this November December free financial literacy event uh to you know, talk about credit, insurance, finances, everything in between. So maybe we could work something out. Let it have y'all there, it's going to be it's gonna be awesome and we're going to be officially opening up doors on January. Tecod Dope.
Speaker 3: Congratulations for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Shout out to everybody on our Patreon dot com. Y'all know that's how Proud to Pay program that you know, there's five different tiers. We have, bonus content, bonus audio. Everybody that's been supporting, thank you so much. It allows us to travel as you see, like every time we go somewhere, we try to set up interviews. Obviously, this ain't the green room, so you'll know you're not.
Speaker 6: We're not at home base.
Speaker 5: But that allowed the Proud to Pay programs allows us to do that and travel the cities and shouts everybody that's supporting the merch. I askes of a liability shirt is you know our number one shirt and we're gonna give you all that before y'all go hopefully and make y'all officially alumni to your leisure university.
Speaker 6: Everybody that comes.
Speaker 5: On, they leave us that appreciate it. So shout out to y'all and everybody that's important and yeah, man, thank you.
Speaker 4: Our book tip of the week is a little difference on traditional this week's Jumping Jack tax at where they have a bunch of education educational platform as well.
Speaker 2: Now actually do have a book tip of the week outside of jump back tax app. Think, No, this is this is This is a serious book. I've said it on social media many times. I think it really is going to hel a lot of men overall in life into just becoming entrepreneurs. I think every man across the country. No, they should read a book. It's called Think and Grow Rich, phenomenal book. It talks about sexual transmutation, which I could go a hole.
Speaker 7: We have to go home money.
Speaker 2: But definitely check that out. Definitely check it out.
Speaker 4: You have it rich as the book tip of the week and we will see you guys next week.
Speaker 6: Peace.
Speaker 11: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash po d kat z thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need