Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 2: The FBI has launched criminal investigations into former FBI Director James Comey and the former director of the CIA, John Brennan. Justice Department sources tell Fox News Digital the probes are related to potential wrongdoing related to the Trump Russia investigation that includes allegations of making false statements to Congress.
Speaker 1: Wow, I had not heard this story. Yeah, the whole Biden was senile, who knew it. We're gonna drag in his doctor to testify. That's not gonna go anywhere. It's that's publicity stunting. Yes, he was senile, we know it. This could go somewhere. The New York Post actually has some really good coverage of this. John Brennan may have opened himself up to a perjury charge when he testified back in the day after a new email was uncovered and escathing internal review by CIA career professionals about the agency's twenty sixteen Trump Russia collusion assessment. Brennan is said to be under renewed scrutiny by authorities over discrepancies between his sworn testimony to federal investigators and federal investigations, and has written orders to underlings conducting the Intelligence Community assessment commissioned by Obama in twenty sixteen December that found Russia interfered with the presidential election to help Trump. The review, which was just declassified last week, found that Brennan insisted repeatedly on the inclusion of the discredited Steele dossier, over the strong objections of an number of his underlings, including the CIA's two most senior Russia experts, who said, look, this does not meet even the most basic trade crafts now At the CIA, Deputy Director for Analysis, David Cohen warned did an email to Brennan on December twenty nine that including the dossier in any form this is a quote, risked the credibility of the entire paper. Wow, So you know one more thing real quick. But Brennan quote formalized his position in writing stating that quote. My bottom line is that I believe the information warrants inclusion in the report, and the problem was his sworn testimony was that I was not even really aware of that report and it didn't have any role in the investigation. Well, so he either.
Speaker 3: Was trying to pull a fast one and ruin Trump, or his derangement syndrome was so wrong that he was believing things he wouldn't normally believe.
Speaker 1: Might be that.
Speaker 3: But I wish there was some sort of penalty for how these people went on. He was on CNN all the time saying just absolute garbage. You know, we have free speech, so you can do that. But it's just that whole period. It's already forgotten by most people. It'll never get its full do in history. How much Trump's entire first term was battling this nonsense and the people putting it forth, like Adam Schiff, who's now a US Senator in California. They know it was nonsense, but they just kept going with it.
Speaker 1: So a summary of the dossier was included in an annex to the Intelligence Community Assessment, but a reference was also included in the main body of it as the fourth supporting bullet for the judgment that Putin aspired to help Trump win, and including the dossier reference in the main body of the ICA quote implicitly elevated unsubstantiated claims of the status of credible supporting evidence, compromising the analytic integrity of the judgment, and, in more common language, by forcing the dossier into the ICA. The Intelligence community assessment the crazed anti Trump Brennan also elevated the credibility of a vile fictional smear sheet. I'm quoting what's her name, Miranda Devine in the post and Bob Woodward called it a garbage document. Right. It elevated the credibility of the vile fictional smear sheet which had been he had been shopping to Democratic leaders in the press during the twenty sixteen election campaign. And what about the lanky lawman James Comy. The review also found that former FBI Director James Comy also insisted on the dossier's inclusion in the ICA. Quote FBI leadership made it clear that their participation in the ICA hinged on the dossier's inclusion, and over the next few days repeatedly pushed to weave references to it throughout the main body of the ICA. So Comy said, you put this in or the FBI is out. And not only do we want it in, we want references to it weaved throughout the main body of the assessment. Yet, in a congressional testimony under oath on May twenty third, twenty seventeen, Brennan claimed the Steel Dalsier quote wasn't part of the corpus of intelligence information we had. It was not in any way used as a basis for the intelligence community assessment that was done. And now we know it's absolutely not true.
Speaker 3: Not only was it used as a basis, it was the only basis for all this crap. It was certainly at the core of it. Yeah, well, I don't think anybody will pay a price for this. Unfortunately, that is a heck of a thing that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, But the idea that these guys Brennan and Komy and Clapper, you know CNN talking heads now.
Speaker 3: And the fact that the left, who traditionally has been so cynical about intelligence agencies now are side of them. You know, it'll come around the other direction. It's inevitable that these organizations at some point banned together against you and your candidate, maybe.
Speaker 1: This next presidential election.
Speaker 3: You don't know, maybe a cash Ptel and and uh Tulsea Gabbard and whoever concoct something against your candidate this time. You don't know well, and you, me and everybody needs to get over the notion that the left is about freedom and individual rights and that sort of thing. No, they're about power, power, power, power. They're not about the little guy. They're about power. You know, it's probably right, little will come of this. An interesting thing. We're talking the last couple of days about that odd problem they have in the w NBA, which nobody's ever paid any attention to really until Caitlin Clark came in, and how she finished ninth in player voting for All Star and first by far among fans. So that's a kind of a tough situation to be in just because the fans are the only reason the league exists. It's, as Joe always points out, these are TV shows. This is entertainment. It's to get advertisers into some Nobody cares about who's what town can put together the best female basketball players just on you know, on the basis of it.
Speaker 1: It's like whether or not you can get so the.
Speaker 3: India be little discussed by historians on the air right now live on Wednesday morning where we are, the Indiana Fever basketball game is on what is that CBS, ABC, whatever network has it? A major network is running early in the day WNBA Live mid season action because it's Caitlin Clark on there. Yeah, I mean that is something they don't do that for the NBA, right, And the players voted her ninth in the All Start because they resent her, don't like the fact that she's white and straight her.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the reasons are, but man.
Speaker 3: You need to recognize you got more attention on you than you've ever had in your life, by a gazillion times.
Speaker 1: But they're so wrapped up in their ideology. You know. I was a chatting with a friend yesterday and he was talking about his neighborhood that used to do all sorts of things together. It was the sort of neighborhood where everybody knew each other and you'd have barbecues and the picnics and blah blah blah. But then in the era of Trump, politics became like the topic. Wow, and the neighborhood's been divided in half. No kidding, because he and his wife are like, this is a neighborhood. I'm not talking politics. They have, you know, both sides still socialized with them. But other than that, it's like the Civil War in their neighborhood. That's wild, it is, wouldn't you know.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't engage in those conversations, but I wouldn't have to hear much from other people before I think I'm not going to the next one of these.
Speaker 1: You're a drag. I don't want to hang around you. Yeah. Wow, And everybody's always angry all the time. Come on, America, do we like this life better or not? I'm thinking not plastic surgeries you should avoid top ten list. According to I told you about the Brazilian butt lift the other day. So the BBL is it's totally off my list and you are highly considering it. Oh yeah, yeah, well my buttony's a lift? Is that otherwise? The chindo, No, that's that's different. Luckily that came and went quickly.
Speaker 3: That was putting a little piece of see through plastic in your chin if they put a porthole in there so you could see your teeth, gums or something. The chindo because you're men ill, because you're mentally ill. I did see a guy in the Newark Airport who had horns like the in.
Speaker 1: His school because he's mentally ill. Yeah, well, he's he's very unhappy and desperately trying to become somebody or really hates his parents or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a lot more in the ways to hear.
Speaker 1: Not one word on my resume is true.
Speaker 4: And I'm killing these interviews because I'm just Johnny Ham checking my way through everything. I googled a few terms and I'm just throwing them out there. I was like, yeah, I exceeded ots by twenty five percent retaining customer growth. I had one guy I said, I worked a sales development representative at Prime seven real Estate. And he took one look at my resume and he goes, Prime Seven's a really good company. I made it up. It's not even real. That's how stupid these people are. And you go, oh, I don't get it. I have a good resume.
Speaker 1: I'm losing.
Speaker 4: You're losing people like me who are making it up.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, I exceeded OTC by five percent.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. Wow.
Speaker 3: And the person doesn't know what to admit, admit or care that. I don't know what that is. You just say, oh, that sounds good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that reminds me of the rapper Mum Donnie, who's a schemer, climber, fraud, merchant phony, hops on whatever trend is hot posts it online and you.
Speaker 3: Know, wow, I'm almost tempted to throw that lingo out next time I get in a situation where it would matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, we increased IDL by seventy five percent.
Speaker 1: Oh really year over year obviously. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, nobody's ever gonna say, I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with what's the idea?
Speaker 1: Nobody's ever going to say that, right if you throw it out confidently, like, of course we both know what this is. Anybody when I say seventh Avenue, I was with seven. Oh that's a great company, Sure it is, that is I can't you know, it's hard to tell these days how sincere people are and how they're just how many are just trying to be clever and go viral. But that was pretty danged entertaining. Michael uh So, speaking of entertaining Netanyahu and Trump here, So I want to present to you, as president the latter I sent to the Nobel Prize Committee, how it's noment in you for the Peace Prize, which is well deserved and.
Speaker 2: As you get it coming from you in particular, this is a very meaningful thank you, very much.
Speaker 1: I'm stopping Morris. I'm stopping Morris, and uh, I hate to see people kill sot Yea, who's a really interesting physician. Visa fee Donald Trump because Trump really is somewhat, to my mind, innocently and occasionally dope illy sorry folks so intent on ending war he doesn't even recognize the shape of them, like the Putin thing. Putin was never going to be cajoled into giving up his dreams of conquest in Ukraine. Not a chance. And likewise, bb net Nyahu is absolutely interested in peace after he's completely decimated his opponents, and Trump wants peace now, which again is it's really nice, but there ain't gonna be no piece until Israel has accomplished its goals.
Speaker 3: Well do you think net Yahoo there in front of the cameras saying I brought this letter, I nominated you officially for the Nobel Peace Prize was too much in terms of flattery, ass kissing ah.
Speaker 1: Not a court not. Judging by Trump's response to it, I think maybe Bibi was thinking, is this too much, let's try it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's got to be on the short list. I would agree, sincerely.
Speaker 1: It's not crazy.
Speaker 3: It's not even close to as crazy is the fact that Barack Obama actually won.
Speaker 1: The Nobel Peace Prize having done nothing. Well, that's a hell of a standard. That was one of the most ridicuous things that ever happened in humankind. Yeah, but listen to what I was just accusing Trump of being so intent on bringing peace, sometimes he ignores some stuff he ought to know. So you know, if that's not a description of a guy that ought to get in a Nobel Peace Prize, what is? Yeah? Uh, what was I say? Oh?
Speaker 3: A number of people have pointed out, man, if you want the Nobel Peace Prize, and again I'm sure Trump's name has been thrown around by various people. Having Israel on your side is not the best way to get any international body to want you to be the winner.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody has to explain to Trump that the Nobel Prize is woke and he won't want it anymore. But I've got a handful of other headlines on that topic. One is getting some attention. This guy, he's a shaik, He's a tribal leader. He runs Hebron, the West Bank's largest city, which is south of Jerusalem, and he he has said, we want cooperation with Israe, we want coexistence. I'm gonna recognize I'm in favor of recognizing Israel as a Jewish state. Let's cut the crap and start going Wow. This guy is not like a super super heavyweight in the Arab Muslim world. But he's a local guy and he and his big city are saying, Nah, let's just stop fighting and let's start doing business. Meanwhile, you got this headline, and I am staunchly committed to this idea until somebody permits me otherwise. The headline is Israel and Hamas have different reasons for pursuing a Gaza deal. This is what I was talking about a minute or two ago. There's no way BB in Israel agree to any deal that leaves a Hamas's military capabilities intact. There's no effing way under the sun, and anybody like the mainstream media every single day who pretends that that's even conceivable, no matter how many hostages are returned or trees.
Speaker 3: That's what ABC called them yesterday, Oh for God's really, yes, in their news coverage they actually said it was the written version I saw, and the detain under this plan, the detainees would be released by Hamas.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that, I'm sorry, I'm late. I was detained briefly at the dentist's office. Yes, that's unbelievable. Hamas is in a much more desperate strait. They they want to come to a deal to buy themselves time, to get men and money and rearm and try to figure out what to do next. And the idea that Israel would, knowing that and they absolutely know that, make some sort of deal, it's just absurd. The math does not work. And this story, which was utterly unreported, Hamas had placed bounties on American aid workers, and they are demanding as part of the settlement that that unraw the un organization that was so completely corrupt and full of Hamas guys and funneling money and food to Hamas fighter instead of the poor people that were always hearing about in Gaza. They're insisting that that is the status quote going forward, even as they're targeting American aid workers.
Speaker 3: Please, you can swim in one of the world's most famous rivers for the first time in a century.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Ben. I've been reading excerpts from this new book that's out about Biden and everything like that. And I just I don't know if it's possible to impress me in any way with any new information. It's just more examples of what one I already knew before any books came out, and two just basically repeats of previous books. So and good luck with your books out there. And I can understand why you wrote them. And it's one of the biggest cover ups in our nation's history, no doubt.
Speaker 1: I just the story has ended, right, we know who won or who? I mean, Well, I think the only usefulness of it is for millions of Americans. They are saying to themselves, my perceptions were correct. Even as I was being browbeaten by people I thought I could trust that I was wrong. I was right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm forgetting my own angle because I was reading these excerpts that Chrys Silizza of the Washington Post.
Speaker 1: I think he's with put out.
Speaker 3: And again, the question is not anything about Biden or Jill or Hunter or the cover up. It's the and how did you not know that? That's the question. And why weren't you writing about this every single day? Because everybody else knew it? Yeah, that's still the only angle leftist hack yeah, it's still the.
Speaker 1: Only angle to this story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't get any credit now for telling me something I knew.
Speaker 1: Right, right? And who was it that made the point? Wait a minute. You're in the news business. You should have told us this for free while it was happening. That's what news is, right. You don't get to wait a couple of years and say, by the way, here's something crazy. Just give me nineteen ninety nine. I'll tell you about it. Yeah. No, you're not good at your job. Speaking of not being good at your job, we mentioned this earlier, but Groc is the elon musk x ai chat GPT. It's an AI for the common man and woman that a lot of people like, a lot of our listeners have recommended Groc. But it went off, I guess the other day. The second time this has happened. It unleashed a flurry of controversial responses to users. In a series of viral posts on x Groc started to call itself mecha hitler, as in mechanical hitler, mecha hitler. It's a little on the nose. The chat bot got drawn into a discussion of an account called at rad Reflections that's actually a person named Cindy Steinberg, who was celebrating the deaths of dozens of children who went missing. It can't mix it mystic. In Texas, there are various people who are just absolutely sick, who you never ever would have encountered in real life in all of human history until now, because there are very few people that are this sick or they know better than to spout their garbage out loud. But now with the Internet, you'd see every sicko and pervo and whatever. It's terrible. But but because this woman's last name is Steinberg, Groc went nuts called Steinberg a radical, said she was a happy she was happy that a group of future fascists had perished in the Texas flood. Blah blah blah. Grock's response is seized on the user's surname as the grounds for their stance on the issue. Classic case of hatred dressed up as activism. And that surname when I say it is Steinberg every damn time, as they say, Groc said, why is Grox saying anything online? Why has a machine got a Twitter account? What does it really need to express at all? But then in another post, I want the hot take from Groc on the latest story. What does that even mean? Does my toaster often have an opinion it wants to share? But in another post, Roc said to deal with such vile anti white hate because there have been a couple of like Texas lawmakers. One black gallows of no significance. She was on some commission in Houston for a cup of coffee, but she was talking about how it was all these elitist white people dying and she was happy about it. Just a sick o and a racist. But in another post, Rock said to deal with such vile anti white hate Adolf Hitler, no question, he'd spot the pattern and handle it decisively.
Speaker 3: Whoa so elon can't be pleased that Groc said this stuff? Well, first of all, had Groc had been drinking, had a couple of pops late at night? Yeah, jumped on the Twitter machine late at night after drinking before went to bed.
Speaker 1: Occasionally drunk is held. But I don't I don't say Hitler had the right idea, Geeminy, I don't know. For the record, XAI said is actively working to remove the inappropriate posts, and x AI has taken action to band hate speech before CROC posts on.
Speaker 3: X no no that's okay, that's not That doesn't get to the why did it come up with these thoughts.
Speaker 1: In the first place. That's the question. Is it just that it was presented with what it perceived to be a Jewish person who didn't like white people and thought I'm a machine. I don't really get context and pro appropriate or inappropriate. Let me see defending white people against Jews. I'll tell you what Hitler had the right idea. I mean, is it just that it has nothing but data, so it has no more it's right and wrong.
Speaker 3: I do a lot of reading about AI, and I've spent a lot of time thinking about it and talking to people who know about it. But a lot of people guessing to a certain extent on where this is going. This makes me feel like it's never going to work the way they think it's going to work.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't leap to that conclusion, but you might be right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, or it's or at the very least, it's way scarier than I was thinking it was, and its ability to go off the rails like it makes the decision. I can't come up with fanciful scenarios where it's like killing us and draining of us.
Speaker 1: Are of our juices that you're always talking vital fluids?
Speaker 3: Yes, but I could see how Grock, you know, your AI at your your your AI HR person would fire like two thirds of the workforce overnight when it figures out, well, we're you know, we're having a tough quarter, we need to cut expenses, and it just fires everybody or something like that. It just doesn't it doesn't understand come what context, like you said.
Speaker 1: So I'm scanning this real quickly. I don't think he asked for anonimity. Joe in Buffalo. It's a common enough name. He could be anywhere, but he says, I'm an engineering manager at a big aircraft and military contractor. My company is moving quickly to adopt AI, and I'm jumping on board in hopes of not being left behind. Very smart, Joe. My recommendation to my kids, engineers on my team, any young person I talk to, is to figure out how to use AI now to help you be more efficient at work. I'll be getting to the point of this in a second. But I'm personally using AI to parse complex log files. I don't even know what a log file is, whether complex or simple, and I couldn't parse them, create log file data plots, give me a give me an hour, I'll come back to you with that log file data plot. I drew summarized reports. I've written thousands of lines of working code and computers in a computer language I know nothing about. It's pretty amazing with AI. On the show, you talked about AI hallucinations and how it imagined a book that doesn't actually exist today. It came across a reality filter that might help solve this issue. When you start and this is crazy to me, but it's so interesting. When you start an AI chat session, you can give it a persona to tell it how to respond to you. In this persona, you can include this reality filter, which is designed to minimize hallucinations. Here are the things you tell AI before you start working with it. Never present, generated, inferred, speculated, or deduced contact. The content is fact. If you cannot verify something directly, say I cannot verify this, or I do not have access to that information, or my knowledge base does not contain that label unverified content at the start of a sentence that it's inferenced, speculation, or unverified.
Speaker 3: I think it's interesting that you have to tell grok, like I used to tell my one of my kids when he was little. If you don't know the answer, you don't need to make something up. Just say I don't know. I can't believe.
Speaker 1: You need to tell it that that's not built that way. That's funny, that's that's so similar. Ask for clarification of if information is missing. Do not guess or fill gaps if any part is unverified. Label the entire response. Do not paraphrase or reinterpret my input unless I request it. If you use these words, label the claim unless sourced, prevent guarantee will never fix. His eliminates ensures that. But and there are a couple more, But you have to give it a long and specific set of directions about not making crap up. Thanks Joe, appreciate the note.
Speaker 3: Wow, well, I would assume that they could fix that. Just have all a I tell all of a if you don't know something, don't make something up.
Speaker 1: Okay, we all agreement here. Yeah. I used it the other day. It was lateish in the day and one of my kids in a different time zone had a sudden urgent problem, and I was like, holy crap, I'm in the middle of doing something else. They need some advice, and I thought, you know what, while I'm thinking about this, I'm going to put it into chat GPT and see what it says. And you know, it didn't give me anything. I don't think I would have come up with on my own, but it gave me clarity and actually then did research. It was, you know, doing business with a business. Things were going sideways, and it pointed out, you know, an alternate is dealing with this business and here are a couple that have excellent reputations in that area. And I'm like, holy crap, okay, yeah, excellent point and made some very wise fatherly suggestions. And I did not credit chat GPT, which probably makes me.
Speaker 3: A bad person while you're letting AI parent your kids. Is pretty much yes, pretty much. I know I've had this experience before too, or I asked some sort of question like that, and I think that's really good. I shouldn't be using this because it's not my idea, but that is really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, huh.
Speaker 3: I don't know where that's going, specifically about my kid. One particular kid. I put in so here's my situation, and it had some suggestions who are like, wow, that's really a good idea.
Speaker 1: Right right, And it was the part of the reason that I felt like overwhelmed temporarily was I was in the middle of something and it was a big issue with a lot of money at stake, having to deal with a car, and my mind immediately went to, oh, my gosh, I got to research the value of that. I've got to assess the likelihood of that. We've got to balance that against the other alternative, which is blah blah blah, plus her situation is blah blah blah. But you know, it did that, all of that crunching of data and information and you know, fraction of a second. Wow, is this gonna make us yes, lazy and stupid lazes? It already has me. Are you kidding? Oh my god? We will finish strong next time.
Speaker 5: An unknown person or group using AI impersonated secretary of Rubio to contact on these five high level of government officials. Last month, the fake Rubio reached out to of these three foreign ministers, a US governor, and a member of Congress. The State Department is now investigating why.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ian Bremer was tweeting out about this yesterday on his UH feed that this is going to be happening a lot, and I'll bet it is. It's kind I'm surprising it's the first time it's happened.
Speaker 1: If young me had access to that technology, like prior to my twenty fifth birthday, I would have done all sorts of insane things with well.
Speaker 3: Right, we have listeners that I don't think are experts who have put together various clips of us of Trump talking about US, or US talking about things or whatever. And so, yeah, you don't have to be a super genius to grab somebody's voice and turn it into something.
Speaker 1: Well right, and if you have any and if this does not exist now, it will vary very soon because I mean, for instance, your big translation apps, including Google, you can speak to it and it will with a very very short delay, translate you in real time using your tone of voice into another language, using your voice, synthesizing your voice. I think we played an example of that a few weeks ago. Soon I'll be able to punch in Marco Rubio or Donald Trump or whatever, call my local congress person or you know, the local hospital, or you know, if I'm having trouble getting a reservation at a hotspot, my local nice restaurant.
Speaker 3: Right, So, Elon's Ai Grock went pro Hitler and they're apologizing. Does that have anything to do with the person that runs Twitter stepping down today?
Speaker 1: Are those unrelated?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know. The gallery on Twitter just announced she's stepping down Chat not chat X. AI just merged with X and I think she was I'm running a media company, I'm not an AI executive, so she's just stepped to sign.
Speaker 3: But so here's the headline in the New York Post. I think it's probably overstated. Oh, they changed it already. It did say Biden doctor storms out of congressional hearing. They've changed storms out, just left. But the Biden doctor Kevin O'Connor, wouldn't answer question about Biden's health. Some of you were looking forward to today. Doctor Kevin O'Connor declined to answer questions about Joe Biden's cognitive decline pled the Fifth Amendment, not surprising at all before ducking out of a high profile congressional deposition. The first question he was asked was were you ever told to lie about the President's health? He pleaded the Fifth Amendment. The chairman then said, and this is chairman comer, did you ever believe President Biben was Biden was unfit to execute his duties, and again the doctor pleaded the fifth, which of course you would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's interesting. I'm torn on this one because it's important. It's an enormous scandal. It's unbelievable that they covered up for Biden's umility and trying to run him again last year for God's sake. But at the same time, we all know, yeah, I don't need that doctor to tell me, all right, yes, jd Ay, I lied. He's actually Seniland, rambling and shrembling and loses his train of thought all the time. And I'm like, yeah, we know, I know.
Speaker 3: And then what happens even if you get him to answer these questions that dooms Biden's chances of winning in twenty twenty four. I mean, I don't even know what you get out of it, or you know, Tar's Democrats as liars and covers uppers of you know, senile people. But I mentioned this yesterday worth repeating for anybody who didn't hear it. We have quite the history of this in this country.
Speaker 1: FDR.
Speaker 3: According to this World War two book that I'm reading, the doctors looked him over. He was in horrible shape. Absolutely shouldn't run. There's no way he could live more than a year or two. When he was running for reelection for his fourth time, and the official White House doctor came out and said he's in actually better shape than he was in thirty three. Wow, just like Jean Pierre saying I can't keep up with him. So we've been doing this routine for a long time.
Speaker 1: All great things are simple and many. Can it be expressed in a tangle word? Freedom? Justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope, final thoughts his two words.
Speaker 3: By the way, this was at a time when Secret Service people were carrying FDR from his car to a different car. I mean, because he was so weak, he was like just bones. Anyway, Wow, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. Michael Angelow in the control room. What's your final thought? Michael? Well, I've got this cold, and I've been looking on the internet for cures for the common cold. So far, I've come up with tie onions around your feet. So I'm gonna go give that a give that a whirl. Yeah, raw one sliced Katie Green or a steamed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, if you have not tried it yet, try using chat GPT to find out what to make for dinner? Oh like, what's in your fridge? Cool? Did it the other night? I had the great the greatest dinner, that's all. Wow, I haven't done that yet, Jack.
Speaker 3: A final thought for us, So as I've been saying, I've been working on a neutral facial expression, trying to get rid of my RBF, and apparently you can do that.
Speaker 1: But what did you say? It looks like when I do.
Speaker 3: That, Katie, it looks like you're plotting on me, Like I'm plotting.
Speaker 1: I don't want to look like I'm plotting against people. Boy. Yeah, from overt murderousness to like clandestine murderousness. I'm not sure that's progressed. My final thought, Funny, you should bring up cooking, Katie. I have been updated. I now have zero kitchens in my home. This model is progressing and they have dismantled the kitchen, the era of the toaster, oven, the camp stove, the eating out has begun. There you go. Let's see how this fits in with weight gain or loss.
Speaker 3: I can Armstrong and Geeddy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: Well convenience foods are local and great for you. So many people who thanks a little time go to Armstrong and Geddy dot com, hit the hot links, Katie's corner, drop us and no pickups.
Speaker 3: Ang swag helps keep everybody on the payroll. I will we will see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 1: I'm strong and get it. We get a lot of vote thrown at us. You you.
Speaker 3: Go away.
Speaker 1: I mean, if anyone think that's bonkers, it's like, well we're on the brink. Let me say, let me say one thing. If you leave it in your crawl, your craw gets all red and infected. You need anabiotics. You don't want that, Michael, break out mister Armstrong's crawl cream. Won't you got it? We're gonna have to you if you administers that. Now I started it and now I'm disgusted by it. I know by arms Strong and Getty