Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Good Morning, Thursday, February eight. This month is gonna fly, although it's an extra day, so maybe how much of it?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 2: What's going on? What's wrong? What are you looking at me?
Speaker 1: More like that? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, already testing testing, last minute test on that camera. The guest I had quit ar nobody's coming on. But with the backroommate come in later in the show. I want to make sure they.
Speaker 1: Will come in later.
Speaker 2: I've got this whole big changes to the show, Big changes to the show.
Speaker 1: I love it. Big change. I called Marcus.
Speaker 2: I got a great idea, big changes bringing Uh, let's bring the back room into the main room at the end of the show for a big celebration and showing gratitude for a team effort and a job well done. And I think we'll pick a gold Star recipient from the back room every day.
Speaker 3: Cute.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's anybody's game.
Speaker 1: Came back there, the competition's on.
Speaker 2: See and I haven't come in because sometimes I can't see her because of the wall. So who's in there? I got collet, Are you there?
Speaker 1: It's just me and Mikayla right now.
Speaker 2: Well, who's the other person?
Speaker 4: That's Demi Levato's cut out the glasses reflect bring it over.
Speaker 1: Bring her.
Speaker 2: Didn't look like Demi with the reflection of Ktla and the glass.
Speaker 3: You know, we used to have that facing the window, like facing out and then like the built.
Speaker 2: Somebody complained, but you put her in front of a computer screen. Looks like she's working over.
Speaker 5: Is so funny, So funny.
Speaker 1: I forgot to love hilarious. So good.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well, who's gonna get the gold star in the bacon?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Anybody's game? Uh, it's Ryan's Roses Thursday. Check this out.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: She and her husband are in the think of it. They're in a big fight. She told them to get out. She says that they're both stubborn. They're not talking, but she wants to see if he wants to get back together, and she wants to test him by finding out if he sends a roses to her or you know, someone else.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of a test. I'm kind of here for this, although.
Speaker 3: I wish that she could just they could just talk it out and we don't have to go to these routes.
Speaker 2: But well, then we wouldn't have a segment.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but the segment's usually for tiny cheaters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like this one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it for the for the cause, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can be productive for her because she sounds like she wants to get back to it. Oh so you're right, Like, just talk, guys, just say look, are we gonna work this out or not?
Speaker 5: Well, sometimes talking doesn't work.
Speaker 1: A lot of times for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd rather not.
Speaker 2: Looks pretty dry today. Maybe a stray shower or two, but for the most part, the rain is done.
Speaker 1: The rain is done.
Speaker 2: Baday, this morning, sunshine, this afternoon. Hi's around sixty. We're gonna pay your bills all day being Thursday, and we are ready to take on this day.
Speaker 1: What's wrong? Thanks? Wrong? Just what?
Speaker 3: I love your dorkiness, like the fact that like that gets too excited.
Speaker 1: That's just show true true love for radio.
Speaker 2: I called Mark, mark'st our producer. I don't know if y'all know this, but that's the one that sounds like he wants to take my job. And you know on air host, that's Mark. He's great, he's been here for a long time.
Speaker 1: How long time, thirteen years.
Speaker 2: I don't say it enough. You're really good now stay humble, but.
Speaker 1: You're really good at it. Thank you very much. I love it.
Speaker 2: But he does want to When I not here, he might be on air assistant Tonian Mark.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not a bad gig. You gotta tell you, Mark.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: So you don't think what I could ever do? What you do?
Speaker 1: Oh my psychology.
Speaker 2: Oh so anyway, No, I said to him, I said, hey, remember when Sysney Antania called me baby girl. Can't say a baby girl, but baby baby girl. I ran into some people that said, hey, I heard you called they called you a baby girl. That's great. I was like, it is, yeah, it's great, and it's great that they called me baby girl. Yeah, so called Mark. I go, you know what, we should do a commercial for the show, right well, promo runs in other day parts with that whole thing that happened on the air spontaneously. It's kind of fun, you know. It sort of sort of says who we are, right It's like an example of what we do in the morning, a little promo. And he said, what'd you say? We already have it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Remember after it aired, I literally said that needs to be a promo, but.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if it got made.
Speaker 2: A lot of things are said, and who knows if it actually happened right, So here it is, can't play it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? On air with Ryan Seacrest, d you think I'm a baby girl?
Speaker 2: Have you heard that expression?
Speaker 1: You're a baby girl? You know what that means? But I have my own interpretation mornings on a one or two kiss.
Speaker 2: FM Uh Now I said a baby girl, I learned since it's just baby girl, ya, but we want to be baby girls?
Speaker 6: What is just?
Speaker 2: For people who are listening right now, they want to go home and be called baby girl? What is it?
Speaker 5: It's like some it's it's it's like a guy that's very cute, see, kind of the kind of guy you want to marry, but like in a cute te way.
Speaker 2: Does this shirt scream baby girl?
Speaker 5: Kind of?
Speaker 1: Or you didn't?
Speaker 2: You didn't like that chancer? You didn't You didn't want to answer that question. Wow, you're trying to be nice.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want this shirt could be kind of Yeah, it's a kind of baby girl.
Speaker 2: Do you think Michael, your husband is a baby girl? Sisany with different outfits could be Ye.
Speaker 1: It's a demeanor.
Speaker 2: It's not you care yourself. Yeah, yeah, it's just it's a it's a what about Robbie? Your fiance? Is he baby girl?
Speaker 5: Sometimes he's a baby girl? Sometimes he's not.
Speaker 2: Why you can't like that? I can't I want around?
Speaker 1: Did she just wink at you? Please? Just take me to seven? Oh my gosh, can we make time go faster?
Speaker 5: I always have to take it there? You know, no, you.
Speaker 2: Don't always have to just answer the question, and you'll have to change your voice when you do it. Let's get to the morning hack that's coming next. It's still early. We have a long way together. Let me get to the morning hack. This went viral. This hack that is perfect for golden flue season. If you have a stuffy nose, they say this will clear in seconds. Take a deep breath, Pinch your nostrils closed. While you've taken that deep breath, tip your head back. Exhale when you can't hold it anymore, so binch head hold hold, hold you almost blue, and then exhale. Say instant relief. Wow. It's about messaging your brain that triggers the reflex. It drains it opens the cavity. Blah blah blah. Oh my gosh, I mean it's worth a try.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Today's quote.
Speaker 2: If it's not making you better, it isn't love. True love makes you more of who you are, not less of who you are. Think about it all day.
Speaker 1: You're on Kiss Kiss FM headlines with siciny Well.
Speaker 3: A bronze statue honoring Kobe Bryan will be unveiled today outside Crypto dot com arena. Today's date, to eight twenty four represents both the numbers Kobe war as a player eight and twenty four and the number two, which his daughter Gianna wore.
Speaker 1: No winner has claimed.
Speaker 3: The Super Lotto Plus lottery ticket sold at an La store worth twenty million. The ticket was sold at Wine Wine Market on West thirty ninth Street in South LA. Snoop Dogg and Master P are suing Walmart, accusing them of sabotaging their Bractast cereal. Snoop Cereal it was a crispy wheat and rice cereal with a hint of cinnamon and Christian Bale has broken ground on a project he's been passionate about for sixteen years, a new center in Palmdale that will help keep siblings in foster care together. The seven thousand square foot center is planned to be finished by April of twenty twenty five. And now a look at traffic with KTLA's Ginger.
Speaker 1: Chain on air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Kiss painter bills all day long today, I got Marie on the line for a little password and then we're moving fast to Ryan's roses this hour. It's a very interesting one with a twist. So if you can stick around, if you've got to move, put us on the IHET radio aps. You do not miss that i Art radio app and stream it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Marie in Torrance, tell us about yourself.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning Ryan.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm well, thank you and you good?
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So Marie in Torrence. What do I need to know about you? Give me a snapshot.
Speaker 7: Let's see. I'm a single mother of Q.
Speaker 8: I'm a little boy and a little eight and eleven, super fun, keeping me on my toes. And I'm a substitute parent educator for torn Tina Side School District.
Speaker 2: Wow amazing, Okay, great, well this would be fun. So we're gonna play password for justin Timberlake tickets for you. Here's how works. Those of us in the room and everybody listening will know the password.
Speaker 6: You will not.
Speaker 2: Our job is to get you to say the password using one word clues. We just go and go and go usually until you get it, so not too high stress. But maybe I'll get it fast. We cannot say any part of the password in our clues. Okay, okay, just gonna who's in on this? Who wants to play? Who wants to be the panel? Yes? Yes, I will play. Okay, great, Marie, put you on a hold. We get the password for the listeners and for us, and good luck for justin Timberlake tickets smart. The password is hurt. Okay, Murray, here we go. This is your first clue. What's the password? Ssn'ty beating?
Speaker 1: Beating?
Speaker 2: Beating, she's saying beating, beating, beating any guests beating?
Speaker 7: Okay, beating?
Speaker 1: Okay, good now, Tanya.
Speaker 8: Valentine beating in Valentine?
Speaker 1: What's the password?
Speaker 8: Some more clues?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I'll give you another one.
Speaker 5: I oh my gosh, that's the worst.
Speaker 1: You can't people, that's very good. It's like the easiest, like you or like an eyeball.
Speaker 2: So think about you have beating Valentine, and I was beating Valentine and I what's the password?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Can I have some more.
Speaker 1: Read?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, by the way, it is the letter I, not the eye of your ball about eyeball?
Speaker 7: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect read.
Speaker 2: Here we go, so beating Valentine the letter I and read.
Speaker 1: Do you know the password?
Speaker 7: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Tiny, very judgmental in this game, Tony, look ahead love Love, beating Valentine the letter I read and love? What's the password? What's the word we're describing?
Speaker 7: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it, I got it, I got it. This is it, this is it. Congratulations. Here's the winning clue.
Speaker 1: Organ, Oregon, Organ.
Speaker 2: Beating Heart Valentine, I heart read Love Organ.
Speaker 1: You got it, Orgon, love it Organ did it?
Speaker 2: I knew you were coming through. Thank you for listening to us. Congratulations, I was fun. I'm gonna go to see justin Timberlake. You're very welcome.
Speaker 7: Awesome. Thank you.
Speaker 8: Have a good one, you.
Speaker 2: Too, Okay, Orgon, I should find that sooner.
Speaker 5: It's perfect, totally perfect, much better than I.
Speaker 1: I've made a comeback. Thank you. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now coming up, we have a Ryan's roses. The deal is this, It's a test. She and her husband are in a fight and she told him to get out. Both are you know, playing the stubborn role right now? But she wants to make up, She wants to get back together, but she wants to find out if he's with somebody else or wants to get back together by testing him.
Speaker 1: Who's he gonna send the roses to? I think it's like.
Speaker 3: Her final This is her final pool to try to see if it's going to work with her husband.
Speaker 1: So I'm here. We'll get to that coming. So all right, do you pick your nose? Yes? I know everyone and we all do. Where do you put it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: To the counter, you, Ryan John.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying we, I'm saying under the counter. A lot of people do.
Speaker 1: Now, I know what you do.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go over in your area over there once I put on your passenger seat when you took me to lunch.
Speaker 1: Now that one is actually more believable.
Speaker 2: Transparency, Tanya, Please, it is so Now, this is serious. Picking your nose can lead to something really bad, Sisney, what do we know?
Speaker 3: Yes, and they're saying that picking your nose may increase your chances of getting Alzheimer's. Now, They've been trying to figure out Alzheimer's for years, right, and they think that there is a protein called beta amyloid and it's the key cause of the disease. So this new report says that beta amyloid may be produced by the brain as a like a defense against pathogens introduced into the nose like a dirty finger.
Speaker 1: And so it's all.
Speaker 3: Being traveled through your nasal canal, gravity, cavity, whatever.
Speaker 1: And they're saying it's linked to over all the.
Speaker 2: Time, whatever's on your face or has this goog kun it and the gunk whatever you call it, is bad, bad, bad over time, and it could lead or increase your chances of getting Alzheimer's. That is worth shattering to think about. I mean, I already I've trained myself not to put my fingers in my eyes, Like I've really gotten good that not touched my face. I've gotten better at that, but I do roll up in there sometimes to check it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and especially if it's more so sometimes if you have like an itch and you just go digging for gold, you gotta get it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So get your kids to start not doing it early.
Speaker 3: I mean, when we have the nose freeda when they were like babies because they couldn't figure out how to blow their noses or whatever.
Speaker 1: Now they just yeah, I don't know what they do.
Speaker 5: But when I was a kid, I used to go in there hard.
Speaker 1: Or you don't now as an adult.
Speaker 5: As an engagement, honess, not really. I don't pick my nose all that often.
Speaker 2: Or you're gonna live long. Yeah, I mean, your odds are in your favor. So it's something to think about, though, I think twice before you do it. It is a public service. Now it's one or two point seven kiss, I've been in Los Angeles. Let's get into it right now. It's time for Ryan's roses. Ryan says, tany I threw my husband out a few days ago. We have not spoken since I saw his car a few blocks over at a woman's house. I want to see if he does the right thing and sends me the roses.
Speaker 1: So it's a test.
Speaker 2: She wants to test him. Brianna, thank you for coming on just quickly. We understand what you want to do. We understand the test you want to send to your husband. Why are you guys fighting. What's the big issue here?
Speaker 8: Well, we've been together for a very long time, and our relationship has been qualatile pretty much the whole time. We've had ups and downs, blow ups, you know, but this last time it was really bad and he just he went too far. I don't want to get into the details or anything, but you know, it wasn't abusive. It's never been to be abusive to each other. It just got awful and nasty and disrespecting.
Speaker 2: Anybody another person involved, Like what frame it up?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: So after the fight I told him to leave. He left. This was about a week and a half ago, and a couple of days ago, I drove by our friend Maggie. She lives a couple you know, streets down and his car was there and I haven't spoken to him. He has spoken to me. I don't know where he's staying, and so that made me, you know, start thinking, like, I don't know. I'd reach out to you guys, see if you can send them the roses and if he kicks.
Speaker 1: And then you'll know. Okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, Crystal Clear, Ran, I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name on a kiss FM.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 6: Them.
Speaker 2: Guys been made a long time big fight. This is a really big fight. You kicked him out, you said go away. Then you see his car a couple of streets over in front of a woman named Maggie's house. Is Maggie's single? Who's Maggie?
Speaker 8: Maggie's our friend. I know she's divorced, but I don't know her status.
Speaker 2: You're saying to us, I want to call him. I want to find out if he's offered roses? Does he think of me? Does he think of her? Does he think of somebody else?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What's his Where is he right now? Where is his head? That's what we're doing Brown, it'd be very quiet. We're gonna call him now and see we can find out. Okay, good luck, thank you?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, can I speak to Marcos please?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 3: My name is Kelly. I'm calling from the O C Flores. How you doing this morning?
Speaker 6: I'm doing all right? What's going on?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: We're offering a promotion for local residents.
Speaker 3: So it's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 1: They're absolutely free.
Speaker 3: Just trying to promote our business right now ahead of Valentine's Day. It's something that we do to kind of get the word out. And I don't need cash from you or anything like that. They are absolutely free. Is there anybody you'd want to send flowers to?
Speaker 6: Free free roses?
Speaker 3: It's a dozen a dozen red long step roses. Actually, wow, okay, okay, we can start with the name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 6: So I think I'm gonna send them to my wife, Brianna. You know, it's complicated. We gotten like a huge fight. It's kind of good time. We got into like a huge fight and uh, you know, unfortunately she she threw me out and uh we're you know, we're cooling down. She's not speaking, you know, I don't know. I don't know. Look at by thunder a dozen roses.
Speaker 1: Okay, and what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 6: Tell you know what, Let's just put missing you, missing You.
Speaker 1: Okay, Marcos got it?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hello, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. My name is Ryan. I have Sistani and Tanya with me here on the air. I have your wife on the line, Brianna, Uh, Brianna. Just so Marc goes full disclosure, your wife explained to us here, which is why we're calling that you guys had a big fight. You've had your ups and downs, You've had a big fight. But she saw your car in front of Maggie's house, and that's why we're calling.
Speaker 1: Can you take this moment.
Speaker 2: Things are going well on this call, but can you take this moment to tell your wife what's going on? Anything with you and Maggie.
Speaker 6: Yeah? No, Uh, there's nothing going on between me and Maggie.
Speaker 1: What were you doing?
Speaker 2: You think that because your car was there? So why why were you What was going on? What were you there for?
Speaker 6: No? That honestly, the whole neighborhood knows. I was kicked out of the house, and so she just thinks she invited she invited me for dinner.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for clarity, you're not having an affair with her.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not having an affair with her. She's got her own boyfriend. His name is Jake. He's a really nice guy. No, it's not like that at all.
Speaker 2: In the spirit of productivity, Brianna Marcos, do you want to find a solution or resolution to make up for this fight and continue down the path together? Brianna Marcus, what do you want to do here?
Speaker 6: Of course. Oh no, I've been. I've been trying to talk to her since it happened. No, give me a call. No, I'm not cheating, I'm not doing anything. I want us to get back together, Rihanna.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm sure you guys can see why this relationship has been tough. But at the end of the day, you know, he sent me the flowers and Marcos, I do miss you. I want you to come home.
Speaker 6: But if I miss you, Okay, well let's go.
Speaker 8: We've got to do better. You know, we got to do better than how we've been.
Speaker 6: I agree, but we got to do better. No, no, I'm all in.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm We're gone. We're leaving you guys. This is what we wanted to accomplish. Good luck to both of you. Okay, thank you very much, Mahda for reaching out. Uh success, Yeah, I think so too. Here here, Brianna and her husband Marcos had a big fight. She kicked him out. It didn't sound like there was infidelity as part of the fight.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't, but I'll show also made it a point to say we have been fighting since the beginning of our relationship.
Speaker 1: Volatile, disrespectful, but she.
Speaker 2: Did say I want to find out if he's thinking, you know, positive thoughts and good things and wants to make amends. And when we offered in the roses, he sent them heartfelt lee to his wife Brianna, right, and we got to the place where they both came on the air and they talked it out and they said, look, we got to do better as a couple and not fight so much and not kick each other out, like we can do this. And I liked the hopeful productivity of that call. Is there a world where we do calls more like that?
Speaker 1: Sometimes we could? Hope?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what I left feeling good, like, here's two people that were not speaking. And then after that call, they said the precious words, the good the words that you want to hear. We have to do better, that's all you want to hear from your partner.
Speaker 3: And I hope do.
Speaker 1: I hope they do change and do better, because I think.
Speaker 2: It was they were they were talking, they weren't yelling, they were talking, they were they were calm.
Speaker 5: Maybe it could be Ryan's reset. You don't like Ryan's hope that doesn't really doesn't really like I have a cheeky yeah vibe.
Speaker 2: It was a soap opera. Oh, really hugely popular?
Speaker 6: What year?
Speaker 1: Ryan's hope? No background, not one person, No, not one Mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I do Mark.
Speaker 1: Mark remembers you and Mark seventies and eighties.
Speaker 5: Hope is actually a thing.
Speaker 2: It was a soap opera.
Speaker 1: Ryan's hope sounds like I need to donate money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was Mark please?
Speaker 1: Who was in it?
Speaker 2: Maybe a bunch of soap operactors that I'm not feeling like Patrick muldoon or Ran until nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I was more of a Passions girl, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know that, I know, I know Passions on NBC.
Speaker 5: Yes, what was the lead guy?
Speaker 2: What was a girl's name?
Speaker 1: Passions was so good. Yes, we would get home from school and watch Passion INBC.
Speaker 2: Because it was a.
Speaker 1: New cool one and Timmy remember loved it.
Speaker 2: I loved it so much. Okay, wait, that's not what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Uh had totally sidetracked.
Speaker 2: So maya bel So what did you think about Running jos Is. I liked it because the Steaks were either they're getting back together or they're going to take steps to resolve their fight. It ended up that they are now finally talking and they want to work it out together, which I loved.
Speaker 1: What'd you think, I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess, But like, these are the couples that, like me and my friends dread having over. You know, they always end up getting in fights, that one throws a drinks, that one's always crying, and it's just like takes an amazing fun night and just always ends in a disaster. You know, Like if I thought if I threw him out, it'd be done, like he could come back, he's She didn't.
Speaker 2: Want it to be done. She acted in a moment of passion. She didn't want it to be done. That's why she called us to try and see if he was willing to work it out. The door is open, and.
Speaker 3: You know, I think what Maravell's trying to say is like it's fixed now. But I don't think it's fixed.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: I think that they they're like a couple of you guys that like they crave off of like chaos, do you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean? Drama?
Speaker 2: They thrive off of the drama.
Speaker 1: I know those couples. I know exactly who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you watched the show Vanderplump.
Speaker 3: Well that's a little different. But even in my own world. He's not with her anymore. But one of my best guy friends was dating this one girl and they fought all the time to the point where I was like, look, I can't invite you to my birthday party or like things they were doing because embarrassing you. Guys always end up fighting and it turns into a whole thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeahs the the party and it's like it's too much.
Speaker 2: Marrayville, thank you very much for calling. No patience for that. Marybelle's got no patience for that.
Speaker 1: Not ve been here.
Speaker 2: That's Ryan's Roses Mondays and Thursday.
Speaker 5: Days on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: A r Tania The Trending Report. Haley Beaber a new fashion item, a new fashion accessory, and you think that everybody should be here for I.
Speaker 5: Think everybody's gonna be mimicking her. I think it was so genius. I can't even explain it to you. So Hailey Beaber posted a photo dump the other day and there was one thing in the photo dump that I couldn't take my eyes off of, and it was so you know when you take a selfie in the mirror and you can see your phone case.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, her phone.
Speaker 5: Case is has like a specific cutout to where it only fits her road lip gloss. So like her lip gloss is like you know some some.
Speaker 1: Phonecus it's like a pocket for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's her product, wrote it, that's her beauty line. And the iPhone case is designed in a way so we don't know if this is like going to be a limited edition phone case that only comes with some.
Speaker 2: Limited edition and you get a phone case where you can carry it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But to me, I was like this. I could just see so many other brands following Haley's footsteps here because it's brilliant marketing. If you think about it, everybody's post selfies, everybody's seeing the outside of their cell phone cases, and if you make it to where your product just sticks in there, it's so genius.
Speaker 2: Actually, it is the most clever, integrated way to market I've heard about in a while. Because you slip, you slide the lip glass so you can see the brand in the tube ye in the photo when you take the selfie. This is selfie in the mirror, right, you're saying, yeah, self in the mirror, and so wow.
Speaker 3: Aside from the marketing, I would just like to have my lip gloss on my phone at all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it around like if you don't have your person having your hand right.
Speaker 3: Yes, like forget to forget about the marketing. It's like the fact that your lip glass is now on your phone. It's like when they started putting like your wallet on there and all this stuff, like the lip clauses game.
Speaker 5: It's a big brilliant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is well done, Haley Beaver marketing Genie.
Speaker 1: Just move there.
Speaker 2: Let me grab Emma on the line. Amma, good morning. How are you doing.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm good.
Speaker 1: How are you super good? How can we help you?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 9: So I work at this restaurant and I was serving some tables outside and this cute.
Speaker 7: Guy walked past.
Speaker 9: This happened a couple of weeks ago, and we made eye contact and he asked to sit in my section, and we're flirting, and he asked to take me out for a drink after work, and I was like sure, and we go and sit for hours and drink and talk about like how much we have in common, and he was like, I found out that he got out of a six year relationship, and which is great for me because I got out of a ten year relationship. And so we had all this in common and there was this huge spark, and so we like get together again for a second date and we hook up, and then after the second date, he texted me and is like, hey, like I thought I should let you know, like I did some Instagram stocking and I'm ninety nine percent sure our exes are dating.
Speaker 8: And I was like, how is that even possible?
Speaker 9: Because they don't even live in the same state as we do, Like they live in Wisconsin and we live in LA And I don't even know how that could have happened because it's not like we met on Instagram or through some algorithm that like was designed to connect us. It was like a happenstance thing.
Speaker 8: And I feel like.
Speaker 9: He maybe did it on purpose, and I don't know what to think or do, and it's it's just like, honestly, the craziest coincidence, if it is a coincidence.
Speaker 3: Kind of wild. And how did the conversation come up? With the whole exes in general? Were you guys talking about your exes that he just said it or blurted it outut of no one.
Speaker 9: Because yeah, yeah, because he was really upfront and he was like, well, I just want to let you know, Like I was in a long term relationship and I was like, try me. I was also in a long term relationship, and it's like, you know, when you're in a relationship that long, like it's kind of important to disclose it, Like if you're hopefully, you know, going to be dating this person, hold.
Speaker 1: On, is it possible that he sought you out seeing?
Speaker 2: I mean, like, is what you think is happening here? That's what we think that Okay, how well do you like the guy?
Speaker 1: Emma?
Speaker 9: I like him a lot.
Speaker 2: I like the whole scenario. I actually like him more that that's happening. Like I like your connection better because your exes are hooking up and that means they're there. Drama's done, like they're together, they're doing their thing. I like him better for you, Emma, because this is happening.
Speaker 7: Do I have to call my ex though and tell him?
Speaker 1: Like, no, no, you don't.
Speaker 3: This guy seems like he I want to know what his intentions were exactly.
Speaker 7: That was my question.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 7: So should I call him out on it?
Speaker 1: I think he should.
Speaker 2: Yes, I still like it though. It makes it kind of fun. No, we've done.
Speaker 1: It makes it kind of stalker ish, sketch, really sketch.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you have a connection, you have a bond. Like clearly you guys have something in common because you have x'es that are the same, that are with each other.
Speaker 1: And it's the way he went about it. If he like researched him, it's a big coincidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta talk talk to him and get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: Get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: But if you like him a lot, remember that. I think he's great. Your ex'es are happy, fine, good on. Everybody wins in the scenario. Everybody wins. The ex's are happy, they're seeing each other, you like the guy. Everybody wins.
Speaker 9: So if it goes well, do I just hard launch it on Instagram and watch the drama unfold.
Speaker 1: That's how I do it. Yea a hard lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, well good, Like just the laughter in your voice. There's happiness here. That's what we wanted, right, Yeah, you understand they're both with each other.
Speaker 1: They're happy. So now I don't agree, but she's happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, i'most to stay on this one, honestly.
Speaker 1: Hmm. It's weird.
Speaker 2: B Let's understand how it happened, and then if she really likes it, it's gonna bring them closer.
Speaker 5: Like let's say Tubbs and I were dating, and then you and Sisney were dating, and then Tubbs and I break up, you and Sysney break up, and then me and you start dating, and then Sisney and Tubbs start dating.
Speaker 1: That is so whack.
Speaker 2: You just described their scenario.
Speaker 1: If it happened organically, it's not.
Speaker 3: But if it happened with ill intentions, like he found her on Instagram and.
Speaker 1: They figured out where she.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happened. She's into the guy, That's what I'm trying to say. She's happy. So uh, the Love Language quiz, we like it, We took it. We all got our results. I can't remember who was what, but you know it was pretty close.
Speaker 5: Well, you're getting to my next point.
Speaker 3: I think, like my, I remember mind being acts of service that was what was mine?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, words of affirmation that.
Speaker 2: Was exactly what was I.
Speaker 4: Mark has the results from like Backgard definitely has them, probably has.
Speaker 1: I want to retake mine too.
Speaker 3: I want, like my my and I to retake it because I feel like you're different from five years.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, Sisny. This is exactly so I sent Robbie. I was like, I think we should retake and he goes, I already took the love language test. Why would I retake it? I was like, it's been four and a half years, and I think, you know, things change, people change, the way we want to love changes, and I think it's a good refresher to retake the quiz. And I think we all should retake the quiz because we change.
Speaker 1: We evolve. I remember it being kind of long.
Speaker 5: It's like it is long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, why do we change? Do we change because we learned that our language needs to evolve because of the way that we're loving somebody that has a language that needs to be heard, or like, why do we change? I'm not so sure my love language?
Speaker 1: What was it? Mark?
Speaker 2: I think it's like.
Speaker 5: Acts of service. I think was yours?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you and I remember were very syncd up. I remember I love language was words of affirmation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the top one, and then like maybe the next one was physical touch or something like that.
Speaker 1: I doubt it. This was, however, almost seven years ago.
Speaker 5: Seven time retake quiz?
Speaker 2: Find you we should all retake it?
Speaker 1: Yes, Pregnant with the twins. I was probably like, no physical touch yees.
Speaker 5: See things change.
Speaker 2: Wait, what so what's the what are the results of Robbie?
Speaker 5: Well, so I had him retake it, and I think I sent him the wrong quiz because it was like ten questions.
Speaker 1: Well that sounds nice. Ten questions is good?
Speaker 5: No more, it not accurate. It was not accurate, and I need.
Speaker 1: To go to the official Love languageh.
Speaker 2: Go get the official questionnaire, get his results, share with us.
Speaker 1: I like this homework better than eating in the shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can do this fast too, right, isn't this a quick quiz. We'll do it right here, right here, starting six. We'll do the results at nine.
Speaker 1: I'm more worried.
Speaker 5: About you doing it, Ryan than Sisney. And Sisney will do it.
Speaker 1: Why are you so worried about me taking the Love Language quiz? You'll do it? Bring it home activity.
Speaker 2: Wait, how many questions?
Speaker 5: Is it like a hundred?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that one. Let me have the don't say it like that tonguya. It's like ten.
Speaker 3: It's like ten pages on the website, so you just you know, fill and then it gives you the bar that you're like, oh my gosh, you're fifty percent complete, you're sixty percent excited.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be No, this is gonna be the gate, the key that opens the gate to feeling loved and giving love the way your partner wants to see.
Speaker 1: Down with this, Let's do it before Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: So I'm the bad guy if I'm not down. So I'm down with this.
Speaker 5: Okay, great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, but I like his Nobody said that. Nobody said, by the way, I'm excited to do it. Can you do the same thing my kids do when like I say something.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I guess you, I guess you'll love me.
Speaker 2: No, that's way I feel. That's the way that those are your words of non affirmation to me. I'm like, ASA, come on around, guys. Everybody in. Yeah, everybody in from the back room to the main room here. So who gets the gold star from the back room this morning?
Speaker 1: Tanya? How to choose somebody that gets.
Speaker 2: The great he did a great thing for the show today. There's Ruby, there'say everybody in, there's Mikayla.
Speaker 1: Well, what was the highlight of your morning? Mikayla? Just honestly, you guys just cracked me up. Every day.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll give us a gold star. Who was the funniest and what was the funniest things? Back to all your giggles, everything that you heard.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of giggles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what stood out?
Speaker 1: My gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't I can't.
Speaker 2: Pick you know what's funny. I can't remember anything we did today either.
Speaker 3: Can tell you so much. I gotta take yeah, because I was fresh from this hour.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what I don't know what happened after seven?
Speaker 3: I told you about what I tell you about Roses?
Speaker 1: Something we talked.
Speaker 2: So this show blows you away so much. You can't remember.
Speaker 1: You can remember what my report was earlier.
Speaker 2: Well, the gold star will go to Mark then today because he's gonna put it on a podcast later.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Fun show when you can't remember it was fun, it.
Speaker 5: Was don't pick your nose.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.
Speaker 8: M