Speaker 1: All right, the injuries for the game, Jordan Mason will be questionable, Ray Ray questionable, Eric Armstead questionable.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, How those guys look today getting out there and do a little limited work.
Speaker 1: They looked limited. What's one thing about the Eagles that keeps you up at night? Almost everything? A real good team, really good offense, really good defense, really good special teams. So it goes back and forth.
Speaker 2: Banks is even on the on the list you mentioned before. He played when he might not have under ordinary circumstances, so obviously he had no setbacks at all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I think that game really helped him, you know, because you never know until you get into it, and he made it through it didn't have any setbacks, so it gave him a lot of confidence. And then the long weekend. By the time he came in here Monday, he was feeling real good.
Speaker 2: Do you guys make a claim on jack ERTs? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a question in relation to early in the NFC Championship game. Whenever a team has a play like that passed down the field and you don't have a clear replay or angle, but the team rushes to the line, of scrimmage. Have you thought about how you'll handle that in the future? And that did that play well? That influence anything you guys do moving forward?
Speaker 1: That play didn't. I mean I handled the same way I always have. You know, when they rush to the line, if it's a big play and you don't have any clue, I throw it. I think I did that earlier this year versus Jacksonville. I think it was Jacksonville. You remember, no I threw one, and then I think we ended up get to pick a couple of plays later. The problem with that one is nobody's everyone on our headsets thought he caught it, and then they showed something on the replay that looked like he caught it, and so then we didn't care. Some people go hurry up after an explosive, sometimes an offense. They do it just to be safe. But then we had no reactions or anything. So we don't want to waste time out because the replay, we saw the way we thought they were acting from every everyone who saw it live from our side, we thought it was complete. And then when we have the ball next time I hear from upstairs they just saw another angle. It was incomplete. So nothing changed there. If we don't know at all and it's a big play, I usually throw it. But we just thought he caught it. Because of what we saw and the fact that no one live from where we were standing knew. It was questionable.
Speaker 2: Where team will rush the line of scrimmage even if they definitely they made them play just to try to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something teams do just automatically. Sometimes it gets you to waste the time out and sometimes because after exposive, sometimes it's the best to run down there and go real fast because the defense isn't quite ready. When you think about I mean watching how accountably has this team, how hard they play, the style they play, and I love the commitment to the run game that they do on offense. I think that's one of the coolest things. It's not just that they're committed to the run, but they know what they're doing to they they know how to use the quarterback as a runner, they know how the adjustments defenses have to make, and then they know when they are making those adjustments, how to use them as a pastor. So it's got a lot of respect for them, just schematically and what they've done there and don't know them the best, but Bob Lank speaks very high of them, so they must be a cool dude.
Speaker 2: They change much schematically with two new coordinators.
Speaker 1: Know they're doing the same things, just just like I've explained with us always when you have different coordinators, a little different personality and sometimes you can see that, but not what they do is what they do and they're really good at.
Speaker 3: After last year, have you a lot of your players kind of have the same vibe of like you, guys are really excited and prepared. I had a great plan for that game. I realized these are new new teams. It's different. Do you have similar emotions for this one?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean very rare that we haven't felt that way, especially I think then we were on a big win streaking in the NFC Championship game, so we felt the same way going to that game that they felt and probably as the two ASC teams felt. Everyone's real confident at that time, and and I think that's what we made a big statement on. I mean, it's the one thing that was weird about that game. It's not been in a game that lost all your quarterbacks, and that's what was a little different. But besides that I thought it would have been a real good game. Doesn't mean we would have done anything, but we were excited to play in it. And you go back and watch the tape. I love how we played then ten of it just we were ready for it, but it didn't go with the way we wanted to.
Speaker 2: When we're the MVPs kind of a quarterback award, you think Christian McCaffery has made himself a legitimate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think yeah, without a doubt. And I know it goes to quarterbacks majority of the time. But and there's plenty of worthy quarterbacks, but you definitely can Ever, I can't say that they're behind that. I mean that Christians behind anyone. I mean, he's as valuable to in this league as anyone. But you can get both in it would be I won't still be relevant next week.
Speaker 3: Theirback situation, the backups starting, what is your assessment of you know who you guys go face.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know when you have injuries, it's always a challenge. I it happens to us the positions throughout the year and throughout plenty of years. So it's just part of football. You know, they're gonna play their best guys and they're gonna play in the scheme just like the other guys do. They're not gonna make up a bunch of new stuff. So you find when you get out there, you don't go back and really evaluate all those guys, but you just get ready for their defense. You want your sneak, your next one in all right, Well you only get one next week, all right, thank you,