Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamora Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellivin Dama Judge.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are is your mic still screwed up? Because you are whispering? Yes, it is still very sexy voice. Why don't you just get a new mic?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, I'm willing to accept any new mic because this one could push me over the edge.
Speaker 3: Use your old mic.
Speaker 2: I can't. It doesn't go on too this to see what I'm saying. This thing. Then I then I go back to that mic that you.
Speaker 3: Oh god, damn, you know what? You can't wint I'm always something with you.
Speaker 2: It's oh, you know what. But it's the good news is that you're a great juxtaposition because you're always just calm, cool, relaxed.
Speaker 3: Demir, Demir, Dmir. I'm so sick of people using that word. It's only been a month.
Speaker 2: If I hear one more person say demur. And I also don't appreciate Instagram targeting me with the word demuir because now every single post, it doesn't matter if it's the house I post, whatever, it's like demure, demure.
Speaker 3: I know, it's really annoying.
Speaker 2: Is demur the new gas lighting word?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm so sick of it already.
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm just jealous that we're not demure? No?
Speaker 3: Give zero f's zero f's. So I'm really bummed you didn't get to do the snooky interview with me. She was amazing, fun, down to earth everything you would think she is. And Sophia was so excited. I didn't know she was a big fan. She popped in and said hi to her.
Speaker 2: She did, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sophia is really coming out of her shells. We were in New York, as you know, doing press. She did press with me. We went and saw the Harry Potter Show. So it was me Spencer who Spencer would not be shown on camera or even sit in the audience at Watcher Happins Live. His girlfriend did and his girlfriend and after we saw Harry Potter, The Cursed Child, I think it's called and it was so good three and a half hours though people just want to let you know it used to be two parter. Now it's one, but three and a half hours. But the special effects everything are amazing. Afterwards, we went and walked with Dave Quinn down Times Square because Jordan Spencer's girlfriend has never been a Times Square and you know, the people come up to you and try to scam you and all that stuff. Sofia would jump in front of me and the other person say stop. She doesn't want any go away, and I'm like, oh she gosh.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 3: I love possibly going to school there after she finishes General Ed. So she loved it there. She loved the people there, she loved the feeling there. She had the energy, and I'm like, I want to buy an apartment there. My girlfriend, Shelly Black, who have friends of twenty years Orange County, bought an apartment there.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: The apartment's there? Like, okay, you could you could pay cash. We could pay cash for an apartment, you know, right, But the hoas are so high. I was looking at more expensive houses. The hoas are seventeen thousand dollars a month. That's the hia.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. Well, unless you're Sarah from Dubai. That's a lot of podcasts.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of pod I mean, that's that's one podcast for to pay her house payment and the ha, forty five thousand and forty five thousand. Glad you made it home.
Speaker 2: I know you got stuck.
Speaker 3: I was so lucky that I flew out the day I did, because the next day it's our porn. I would have been stuck in New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like lightning whatever. Like it was insane. And then it got to the point where I was just like, fine, okay, I'll leave my luggage. Can I get on? And they're like, no, you can't leave your luggage. And at ten day, so it was a complete shit show. But finally, now we're home. I'm happy to be home.
Speaker 3: Were you in Kentucky? Is that where you were?
Speaker 2: Lexington, Kentucky? But that airport is so small that there's like one person that works there, and it's like when she's hitting the fan and there's lightning storms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you don't want to fly in that anyways. But I lucked out because I was supposed to go to watch What Happens Live the week before, but I ended up swapping with Emily because her stepdaughter was getting married switch, so she got stuck. She got stuck in New York.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well, but I mean at least we're back now because we couldn't possibly miss, you know, to recap Dubai. I know, yay.
Speaker 3: Go headlines.
Speaker 2: First, well, let's talk about the trailer. Me and Carara had conflicting views on the trailer for Real Housewives in New York City. I absolutely loved it.
Speaker 3: The energy felt weird. It fell it to me and maybe I need to watch again. It was kind of like in slow motion or something. I just didn't I don't know, it was just like whoa. Well.
Speaker 2: It opens up with Jessel's screaming at pigeons flying at her. Then we see the women indoor rock climbing, secretized swimming, getting pedicures, playing dodgeball, and brand debating if her dog needs a puppy Instagram or a puppy only fans. I didn't know that was a thing. No. Then we see the women put their hands together saying we're moving on. Then we're introduced to Rebecca Minkoff and Bren's comments. She pretty much shades her and says, if you're at nords from the rack, you'll probably see her stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is so mean. She is a Nordstrom as well, so I've seen her stuff there.
Speaker 2: Well, Rebecca says, whatever, I built one hundred million dollar company. Where I hear that? Yeah? True? You know what, I don't care if it sells at Target, I don't care. I mean, one hundred million dollar company is nothing to sneeze at. Then we're inerduced to Raquel, the lebron of the art world. Jenna says they were both married to men in the past, and Brent says Jenna has some competition. Then she starts chanting lesbian. Jenna tell's sigh, she's going to therapy, and then Bren says she doesn't see any growth or change, and Saia says, not today, Satan, not today. Didn't somebody else say not today, Satan? Yeah, that was Candace, Right, come on, you gotta get a new shit.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that that's like, that's a pretty popular saying not today, Satan, But Candice took it to a different level. Not today, neck, not today, ankle?
Speaker 2: Remember? Oh right? Yeah, yeah true. Then Jenna is wearing an engagement ring. Uba asked Jenna who she's had a crush on. Jenna says she cannot deny that Raquel is hot. Then there's tension between Aaron and Abe. Aarin accuses Abe of lying to her. Aaron gets emotional, saying she's not okay. Then we're back to another pigeon. Everyone is enough pigeons.
Speaker 3: By the way, when we were in New York and cut to park, it's always it's pigeons. And I kept thinking about the trailer.
Speaker 2: What was it Eagles don't fly with pigeons. I was like, I don't know, they all have wings. Just wait, wasn't that Derenda?
Speaker 3: Derenda, Yes, Derenda said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then uh. Brenn asks Aaron if someone is pregnant again. Aaron nods, and Brennan's side looks shocked. Si tells her mother someone had a wild night and ended up getting pregnant by some other guy.
Speaker 3: Who were they talking about.
Speaker 2: I mean, they made it seem like it could really be anyone, but I it kind of made me think that it was Jessel.
Speaker 3: Jessel was pregnant.
Speaker 2: I just made that up. But I'm guessing who else would be pregnant.
Speaker 3: No, I was believing it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, Jessel's pregnant. Then Uba tells Brenda google her name. Bren responds, You're not Naomi, You're not Giselle, Uba said. Naomi wishes Giselle wishes. Uba says you're a snake. Nobody sees you coming and everyone is shocked. Then Brnn asked, I sucked a dick to get a job. You're delusional. You model for dress, barn I don't even know what dress. Barne knows, well, it's not the bash.
Speaker 3: Is it like Kmart?
Speaker 2: It's maybe below Kmart? And then Aaron yells to stop. Brnn says, this isn't Staaten Island. Aaron says, don't call me Statton Island. Okay, I'm born and raised a city person. Then Brenn responds, okay, city person, and then we end on the women playing never Have I Ever. Brent says, this one's for you. Never Have I Ever? Jenna says, I'm not letting my children watch this. Pretty much what I got from this is I thought it looked pretty good. I like the changes in all the women, and I think that Aaron is going to be breakout this season. Like we've always liked Aaron, but I always liked her, but I think it's she's going to show it all. But then I'm confused. Are we seeing like a crush type thing between Jenna and the new chick Oh.
Speaker 3: I doubt it. I think that Jenna's in a relationship and she's wearing an engagement ring right right. But the thing is, are we going to be able to see this woman? Are we going to be able to see this woman? She keeps her personal life very personal.
Speaker 2: No, we're not going to be the person she's engaged to, but we may see who she has a crush on allegedly.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, then we also have the Salt Lake City. So wait, so when is a New York coming out?
Speaker 2: New York is coming out October first.
Speaker 3: So the October first, and then Salt Lake City's coming out September eighteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I mean we've got a busy couple months coming up.
Speaker 3: But so it's going to be Orange County, Salt Lake City, and York at a certain.
Speaker 2: Point and I don't know when the right time.
Speaker 3: To And then Dubai Dubai wraps in September.
Speaker 2: M we have a we can't we can't say who it is, but we have a new co host to recap Real Housewives of Orange County. Oh so we have a mid season We have a mid season change. Yeah, and it's not we of course, we loved Love Love love Alexia just mixing it up. We're just mixing it up.
Speaker 3: I wish I could do it, damn it.
Speaker 2: I wish you could do it too. But I'm pretty sure that you guys listening are I mean, in lack of a better word, you're gonna shait your pants when you see who it is.
Speaker 3: You are going to shit. She's a legend, she's an icon.
Speaker 2: She's a Queen's a queen. She's the baddest bitch on the planet. Yes, So Alack City, Salt Lake City. The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City season five trailer is here. People Magazine breaks it down. Mary Cosby returns in a full time role alongside Heather Gay, Lisa Barlow, Meredith Marx, Whitney Rose, and Angie hold On. I don't know if this is like a fake photoshop thing, but the picture that I saw Angie is middle.
Speaker 3: I think this is their gallery shoot, and I think maybe what you saw could have been like their opening title.
Speaker 2: With the I'm sorry, but to switch to a middle that quickly, that's huge.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you're saying. I thought you meant it took place of this, I know. And then Heather Gay is on the end her. I think her and Lisa I'm not mistaken, are on the ends.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a new there's a new bron Win in town because joining the group is new housewife bron Winn Newport. That's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Bronwin Newport. Brons live in Newport.
Speaker 2: A longtime friend of Barlow's, who arrives in Coture with her over the top fashion and a sense of humor as sharp as the diamonds she wears. According to an official Bravo release, Bronwin is not here to make friends and I don't trust her, Gay says in the trailer, before confronting her for telling everybody in the group a different story. I'm already loving her. I know.
Speaker 3: So she's feisty, she's she's coming in hot. That's what we like to see in a new girl. That just like Telene she came in.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, she also is giving like Chanelle ion vibes to me with her outfits, with the outfits like it's so over the top.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm into it and I can't wait. I am so excited for both shows to come out. I'm equally as excited. Salt Lake City, New York It's going to be good. Bronwin's husband is twenty six years old.
Speaker 2: Only should I missed that part? Twenty six years older? Oh, twenty six years older. I thought you're gonna say he was twenty six years old. No, twenty six years older.
Speaker 3: That's that's Carolina.
Speaker 2: And is that is that more? Is that older than Mary's husband is to her? I think so well. Mary seems engaged this season.
Speaker 3: She's kind of like a Girardi and Erica kind of situation. Wasn't he like twenty six years older or something like that?
Speaker 2: Unclear? Unclear? But in the mix too. We also have two new friends, Brittany, but it's not spelled the regular way. I love it when it's a spelling like this b r it A and I Yeah. And then Malie Workman. Bateman introduced into the group by gay Is, described it as a Utah native, practicing Mormon, real estate developer, actress, accoladed singer, and an on again, off again relationship. She's said to bump heads with a few of the ladies from the Jump. Workman, on the other hand, is a pile of roses. Originally from California. The model and the mother of four was raised LDS and moved to Utah for more to be more involved in the church, but ultimately decided the faith what's not for her? Well, of course, when she got the show, then, Angie seems uh to knock Barlow for letting her son sit in game until two in the morning.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like I don't like mom shaming.
Speaker 2: I don't like mom shame.
Speaker 3: I don't like mom shaming.
Speaker 2: But I also think there's a very big difference in age. Like I don't know what son they're talking about in regards to Lisa Barlow, but it's.
Speaker 3: Probably her younger son Jack. Wait, Jack's the older one.
Speaker 2: Jack's the older one, and he's off. He's on a mission.
Speaker 3: Didn't he go on a mission? Well that's the last season, that's what we heard. So I got to be shocked as him.
Speaker 2: But either way, I'm a great mom. That's a that's a low blow. I don't think you've been a good friend to me lately, Barlow later tells Angie, who stands up and clap claps back, You're a effing bitch to me. So the thing that I do know about this cut back six months ago. We were on a group text with Angie and Lisa because they were such good friends. So I'm confused, will happen? Well, it's happened here.
Speaker 3: Funny how that happens. It's funny how when you start filming and then people accuse of you you can't keep a friend.
Speaker 2: You're a friend and flopper. And it's like, didn't really take three movies to replace Monica? Or are we fine with Monica being gone? I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll see how it goes. I you know, I like Monica. I think that she stirred things up and cause shit, and I like that. Now Andy said, Mary is clocked in and engaged with a group like never before. So we're gonna be able to see a totally different Mary because you know a lot of times Mary just you know, beats her own drum and walks off scene and just sits by herself. So and changes in her life as well. Isn't she operated from her husband?
Speaker 2: Allegedly they're they're breaking up. But what about the Mary versus Meredith?
Speaker 3: Unexpected? For sure, we didn't think that was going to happen.
Speaker 2: I gotta say I didn't really appreciate the short little bangs that Meredith had at the one dinner have you ever seen Beetlejuice like short bangs.
Speaker 3: Period, but when they're like micro banks every once in a while, you know, every once while Sophia cuts his microbangs and I hate them.
Speaker 2: But these weren't even bangs. It was like if I were to pull up my hair right here and just let like four of my little baby strands sit there like I was like paste it on her forehead. No, they were just like three. It really Please watch the scene from Beetlejuice where there's just like the three fangs. I don't want to Oh my gosh, Well anyways, uh. Barlow is also feuding with Whitney, calling her uh to her husband a liar, who then he quickly jumps to his wife to defense. I have built everything I have, the Beata tequila owner says, though Rose is quick to finish her since with a on the backs of other people claim getting get that fing wig off your head. So there's like a scene where they're all dressed and stuff like Barlows. That's weird.
Speaker 3: They do some interesting little parties there, but this one curious to why they would have everybody dress up like Lisa would.
Speaker 2: How would our birthall dress up as you like, I'm very bad us. What are we just going to wear Aviator Nation and have wet hair in a baseball cap with us and our matching beige? Allow the light?
Speaker 3: I have a dress from Amazon.
Speaker 2: On Oh are you gonna ldk it after this?
Speaker 3: Probably not, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then we see former friends Cosby and Marx appearing to be on the outs. Not a shock to me, especially if Mary's actually engaged this season, and then saying you're not always the victim, Cosby says while confronting Marks, and one scene before miss dismissing her of fence with have a good day. Yeah, you used me for three years. I got the memo, Mark says in a response. The tension only builds at a dinner where Marks is thrown out of Cosby's dining room. You're a sneaky, little, snarky little something, Cosby alledges, then standing up to scream, get out of my house. The new season begins airing September eighteenth, so make sure you guys tune in excited about that. Here we go, Here we go. We're onto Real Housewives of Dubai Season two, Episode eleven, Chanelle and her husband go, I get how many episodes are there, I don't know. This isn't the last one, unfortunately, but she tells him she got the results about her age. Chris says he's proud of how Chanelle handles herself in the Lisa drama. I love you, Chanelle, but I don't know that proud is the word I would use on how you handled yourself.
Speaker 3: I kind of wish I could just do the same thing and say I don't really know what my true age is. And because next month, less than a month, Teddy, I will be fifty seven years old. How the hell has that happened?
Speaker 2: Fifty seven? You know what, Let's get your teeth checked to make sure. Yes. But Chris is like the Xanax to Chanelle's caffeine. He like, he's so.
Speaker 3: I mean, first of all, we don't we haven't really gotten to meet him like like this, like to sit down and listen to them talk and have a full conversation. He's usually kind of in the background, walks in with her, but never really like the I'm like, who is this guy she's sitting with? Yeah, that's her husband. Oh my god, what's his name? Because he's hardly ever on the show. But he seems to be the voice of reason.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 3: It was definitely like xanax.
Speaker 2: I guess you would say, yeah, he's just he's toned down. And then at home, Lisa tells Rich she can forgive I on but not forget. But what is that actually mean? Like when people say I can forgive not forget, do you really like I think you either do both.
Speaker 3: I know, I think it's just a saying that people say when you really think about it, If you're gonna, you know, forgive, but I'm not gonna forget, It's gonna be in my memory bank and it might come up at any moment.
Speaker 2: But then you're not forgiving exactly like.
Speaker 3: And then well you just it's like saying, I'm taking a mental note that you're an asshole, right, and the next time you're the next time you're an asshole, you're gonna be a double asshole in my head.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's pretty much just like I are. And especially with what we know now, this friendship is very flawed and about to really cause the problem. But then stan Berry and Sergei you have a chat in their bedroom. Stanbury wants to meet with Lisa to smooth things over because uh, Lisa and Milan. But on the flip side of this Xanax conversation, Sergio sometimes seems like he's the reason Stanbury needs the Xanax, Like I love them at the end.
Speaker 3: Of this, I know. I love when he was like at the very beginning of the episode he's like, this is across, it's going to go over the door.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love his accent. I wish I couldn't mimic it. And and this is this and she's like, no, that's like when Eddie goes to Costco and brings home rugs for the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, it's not happening.
Speaker 3: He put them in the garage. That's what you get to decorate the garage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can handle the garage. Then Chanel meets with this chick used to be I think Kim Kardashian's best friend. I don't know if they're not best friends anymore. We just don't see them together. Oh really, yes, her name. She's like a big time you know make up I really liked her.
Speaker 3: She had really good energy.
Speaker 2: Of course she had really good energy because she was like amazing press for my own makeup, like her making.
Speaker 3: But she's she she spoke, well, she I don't know, like.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind the housewife, I'd love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I live in Dubai. I don't know. Let me call her up and ask her, Well, should we ask her if we can get one of our products into sepphor even though we don't have one yet. Yeah, I don't know what I what would we make chrapstick.
Speaker 3: Asshole cream?
Speaker 2: Bleaching our assholes? Well, then Sara tells Saba and Nina Nina, who Nina, you really brought down the houses?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I didn't even realize that was Nina. I did not even realize that was Nina because I'm like, who's this other random girl?
Speaker 2: She's like. Saba was like, well did you tell her? And then they panned to her for one second, and I was like.
Speaker 3: I'm like, they're they're really pushing for Sarah to have some friends.
Speaker 2: But it's like we already met Nina. But either way they're talking about this story didn't one hundred percent makes sense to me. At first, I thought she was saying that the nanny slush housekeeper was bringing in guys to have sex with, but then it was like she was bringing in guys to stock her child. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It seemed very strange me and I also after hearing she said she got paid forty five thousand dollars, I'm like, I don't even know if this story is true, and if it is true, why would you put it on national TV? But also then I would be scared shitless.
Speaker 2: Remember, Saba has put out a release that she's her friendship and stop, make it stop? Yeah? That her? You please? You guys go. We don't have time to.
Speaker 3: Put out across the release to let everybody know that she's no longer friends with Sarah, And we're like, Saba, who are you?
Speaker 2: Sava? Your polo outfit means that we no longer care.
Speaker 3: I would, honestly, I wouldn't know how to dress pro polo.
Speaker 2: I would. I would not.
Speaker 3: You would you do that horse thing?
Speaker 2: That definitely wasn't very demure of Sava? But Sarah then, you know, gets into it. I feel like, you know, then, I don't know?
Speaker 3: Then we here, why are they trying to make Saba happen?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Why did you try to make Sarah happen? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I take it back, I take it all back. Then I just love like her style. And no, she's a girl in Dubai to have the tattoos and the piercings, and I thought she was like edgy and fun.
Speaker 2: She's sexy and hot, but she's not fun for sure.
Speaker 3: No, No, not this season anyways, maybe next season.
Speaker 2: Not any season. Okay, Okay, we've been on a helling journey for years and the helling isn't working. But then Stanbury and Lisa meet up. Lisa tell Stanbury she was back to her usual self when she threw I on under the bus. Stan Barry apologizes. Lisa tells Stanbury calling her an escort, her her family and she can't even take her kids to school because she thinks other moms view her as an escort. Stanbury apologizes again and says she wasn't thinking long.
Speaker 3: Okay, why are they bringing up the escort from last season? Why bring it up if you don't want people to talk about it. I didn't even remember it, and I certainly don't think the woman in the carpool line are looking at her going she's an escort. I just don't see that. I don't understand Lisa's issue with Stanbury either. Stanbury only called her an escort last season because she was provoked.
Speaker 2: But also Stanbury's apology tour is not something I expected this season, but I'm here for it. She's like, you know what, didn't really think about it, but I absolutely love her. I love her. I love her.
Speaker 3: I mean even when she doesn't the wrong She's like, yeah, I'm sorry, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: Get over it. I wasn't really thinking about the long term there, Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Then it's Caroline Brooks full of event. Raffy and Brooks are seeing each other for the first time since the fight. I actually thought nothing actually happened there, Nothing did happen? Nope.
Speaker 3: And then who do you think had the best Hello outfit?
Speaker 2: I think, honestly like Stanbury.
Speaker 3: She was just in white linen or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are they? I mean, granted minus for like.
Speaker 3: Going to the Kentucky Derby, but like.
Speaker 2: The Kentucky Derby is still not I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then Chanelle looked like the Wicked Witch of the Wizard of Oz. I'm like, what do you where are you going with that one with all black with a big giant black hat.
Speaker 2: And also, don't try to fool us, it's a thousand degrees in Dubai right now, like Lisa Milan had on seventy four layers, like I would have been sweating through them all, like ripping them off.
Speaker 3: Who won?
Speaker 2: Was it Lisa?
Speaker 3: Or who won Finding the Gold?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, didn't she give award for the best dressed?
Speaker 2: I don't even know I heard them say that, but whatever it was, I didn't agree with it. I remember them being like, oh, she looks the best, and maybe they said Lisa, I.
Speaker 3: Don't buy does Dubuy aeron Dubai? I mean because we Orange County and the other shows in the States do not air, and.
Speaker 2: Dubai I would imagine it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Oh that's weird to be on a show that doesn't even air in the country you live in.
Speaker 2: I know that is crazy. But then it's Stanbury's birthday and Sergio is taking her on a yacht. He has a cake made that's a replication of their house.
Speaker 3: I love the ditch Stany's like, I don't do birthdays, and they do a flashback of from forty four to forty six of all the birthdays She's done.
Speaker 2: Well and I love Believe me, I love this couple. I love the authenticity of this conversation. I love every single part of it, but I do have a question because it's like when my kids know it's my birthday coming up, and then like my babysitter asked me for my credit card so she can take my kids to go shopping for.
Speaker 3: Me, I use something with your money?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Like I don't know that I would be that excited that someone purchased a broken bag for me with my own money? Right? Would you? Am I a dick in that way? No?
Speaker 3: But do you think he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have any money?
Speaker 3: I actually heard none of If it's true that he comes from money.
Speaker 2: I think they collectively have money. I think they do a lot in social media deals and he is a big part of it. I think he runs all of it. So I'm sure he makes his own money. But I still I couldn't help myself but think that, like when my kids are like, mom, can we have your Bank of America card? And then they bring me home like some you know, dry shampoo and a candle from Target, and I'm like, thank you so much for the thoughtful birthday gift.
Speaker 3: And some feel bad for Sergio because I don't think a baby's going to be happening.
Speaker 2: Well this I didn't actually until this moment, I didn't really think about where Sergio's head was. I thought he just wanted to have a baby in general, which you like.
Speaker 3: When he said, well, Caroline will be gone, Caroline will be gone, my parents shall be dead, my parents will be dead, and I'll be I'll have nobody.
Speaker 2: And then that's when I actually felt a little bit sad. But you could see in that moment it hit Stanbury. I think Stanbury made a very good point. She's like, listen, our love affair and our relationship and all those things have been based on being able to do whatever we want whenever we want to, so much fun, and you bring a baby into the mix, and that changes everything.
Speaker 3: I could not imagine starting over at her age. I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: But do you think that Sergio would actually really leave if he couldn't be Well, that's what I was going to ask you.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He had tears in his eyes, and she I think for the first time she actually was shocked on camera. Why is it?
Speaker 3: Why doesn't maybe, but why doesn't she just hires sarrogate the baby? And if things don't work out he could have the baby.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't think it's about that. I think, you know, one, you'd have to she'd have to have the surrogate be in the United States because remember you can't have surrogates in Dubai.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're back and forth all the time, they're always traveling.
Speaker 2: But I think for her it's not about actually those specifics. I think it's have I mean, the first fifteen years of your kid's life, everything changes, Like your kids are in school.
Speaker 3: They're not going to be able to travel like that. And I don't think he understands that because their entire life, like like she you were saying, and she was saying, we're gone, we're doing things, we're traveling.
Speaker 2: And that I think that's what she wanted. I think that's I.
Speaker 3: Think at what is she forty some forty eight years old now, it's like I couldn't imagine waking up in the middle of the night and taking care of a baby and then being fifty five years old and taking it to kindergarten like that.
Speaker 2: No, it's a lot, but I always a lot. I do think they really love each other, for sure. I do.
Speaker 3: I love their dynamic. I think it's often funny, but I.
Speaker 2: Am not sure that Happy Birthday, give me a baby is the best way to celebrate forty seven. No, but that was the end of Dubai and we are going to see more coming soon. I did enjoy this episode because I do think the women are pretty authentic with whatever shit's going on with them. There's just some things that I don't necessarily care about, but I do care about Stanburry.
Speaker 3: I did too.
Speaker 2: Thanks for tuning in, guys for another episode of to Teas in a Pod. We will be back soon to talk all the things. Who even knows what we're talking about? Next Bie