Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Frost. The the snow trend that is courtesy of the growth face killer who said, got leaf, got left. It must be I got left and mused up some holiday episode titles. That's the only way to make sense of that. Got a couple of green leaves, and then I was.
Speaker 2: Reading the tea leaves and it inspired me tea leaves.
Speaker 1: It could be a reference to tea leaves.
Speaker 2: Good guests, Miles definitely not waved off the loud.
Speaker 1: M hm oh hi, Yeah, waved good to see you as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I waved as well. I waved back. My name's Jack. Got over there as Miles.
Speaker 1: These are some of the stories that are trending on this Tuesday afternoon, December tenth.
Speaker 2: Four MM.
Speaker 1: So the CEO assassin has been apprehended. Seems to be getting raves from the internet, just generally with regards to his looks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, pretty much the same same, nothing's changed. I feel like you do a heat check people.
Speaker 2: People are not.
Speaker 3: They're they're standing by Luigi. They the best efforts of conservative fundits on television to be like kel Rittenhouse. That's a hero. There's Daniel Penny that's a hero. Don't ask how we determine which victims get sympathy, in which I.
Speaker 1: Mean a lot of a lot of things about his public perception are defying typical assassin physics. Like, for instance, now every time I hear him referred to on like by the mainstream media, they're calling him Luigi. They're just calling him Luigi, like assassins gain names, like the Lee Oswald turns into Lee Harvey Oswald. You have to like add a name to get the official evil history doer designation. But I like, we we were watching a clip on tomorrow's episode of like a CNN person being like Luigi.
Speaker 2: You're you think Luigi's luigib not cool? Luigi bad, like you're training a dog. Luigi bat lead you bat Ken Penny good, lead you back. Okay. His actual manifesto seems to have dropped.
Speaker 1: Ken Klippenstein published it on Blue Sky or linked off to it on Blue Sky and said that none of the official like media outlets like the New York Times or any of those places are posting it, even though they all have access to it. But you know, it's fairly short, and it seems like this one might be true to me as opposed to the ones that have been circulating, because this one is like, it doesn't have like the satisfying personal backstory that I think people were hoping for. Like his his actual manifesto talks about the market cap of the company that this guy was the CEO of. He's just like has real tech bro vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the but he definitely gets to the point of, like, we're paying so much money for healthcare in like we pay the most for health insurance, but we have the number forty two life expectancies exactly. And then just he basically says that like CEOs have just become too powerful and they abuse the country quote for immense profit because the American public has allowed them to get away with it. And then he goes on to say, evidently I am the first to face it with such brutal honesty. So yeah, I'm that sounds like based on like what's in here, it sounds like the little snippets that whatever mainstream outlets have offered people, which is like.
Speaker 2: He called the CEO's parasites. I'm like, yeah, that that's in there, and he said he acted alone. It's like, yeah, that's this ye seems to seem.
Speaker 1: He Feds, I just want to say, like a big fan of your work, and then is like, let me help you out, Let me help you out.
Speaker 2: I acted alone.
Speaker 1: I did it for these reasons, and he knows you found were just me planning this thing. And then he did like shout a bunch of stuff as on his way into the courthouse. As cameras rolled, I couldn't quite make out what it was.
Speaker 3: He's basically saying as he's getting coming out of the police cruiser to go to his extradition hearing, which he is contesting his extradition to New York from Pennsylvania, he's screaming something to the tune of completely out of touch and an insult to the intelligence of the American people.
Speaker 2: But here you can you can hear it for yourself.
Speaker 1: Experience.
Speaker 2: And then he is immediately whisked away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, push saying completely out of touch and an insult to the intelligence of the American people can apply to so many different people who are in charge in this country. It's not still a bit of a question mark. The other thing that well was sort of a bit of news is when he was at his first hearing yesterday, he basically was pushed back, like the law enforcement said they found him with like ten thousand dollars based around ten thousand dollars in cash on him.
Speaker 2: He said, I don't that's not me. That someone may have planted that, and I don't know why that.
Speaker 3: He doesn't deny anything else, but he's like the cash, Nah, I don't have that. I don't know how much that really changes anything if you're not really contesting the fact that you have the gun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, that's kind of where things are at at the moment.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure, I mean, with more ideas, I think that detail ties into people being like, see, I knew he was a CIA operative, but if this person was a CIA operative, he would not be alive, right now.
Speaker 3: What's the historical Is there a historical parallel here for someone that was a fall guy that was the CI, Like what do we even.
Speaker 1: The puple he thought might be a CIA operative and then was treated the way that you would suspect the CIA might treat somebody who was an operative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I mean.
Speaker 1: A lot of people thought Leah Harvey Oswald might have in a CIA operative, but you know, he was allowed to grow old in jail and say whatever, Oh wait, sorry, no, he was killed the day after. Yeah, yeah, so I think that's yeah, kind of where my thinking is, even though I don't think that Lee Harvey Oswald was like necessarily working for the CIA.
Speaker 2: Well more, more theories abound. Tune in tomorrow. While we will get into all of it.
Speaker 1: There is also an interesting Yeah, we'll dig into some of the conspiracy theories involving Pokemon numerology, but just the right wing media's response. CNN wrote an article about companies trying to stop online support for CEO killer suspect.
Speaker 2: In what way? What do they mean, like sending like terse emails company wide.
Speaker 1: People like not being able to sell t shirts that support him on Amazon, even though they're not so quick to pull the trigger on like Nazi stuff, but stuff like this. They they don't like this sentiment. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, of course.
Speaker 3: And why would Amazon allow some kind of message about coming after CEO's proliferate when he's like, well, white Supremacy's fine because I'm they're okay, I mean, they wouldn't get me, yeah a BILLIONAI or the get rid of that there.
Speaker 1: I'm a hero to them. One of the paragraphs from the thing that Brian the editor was pointing out. The killing has generated mixed feelings online. In a Facebook post by United Health Group expressing sadness about United Healthcare CEO Thompson's death, I received sixty two thousand reactions, fifty seven thousand of them laughing emojis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like with the tears coming out. Yeah, like hard laughing.
Speaker 1: That's that's not mixed.
Speaker 3: Try as they might, no one, I don't think anyone is being influenced by the memes to like make their decision about like how they.
Speaker 2: Feel about that. We must stop the memes. Y Yeah.
Speaker 3: Most people are like, yeah, man, health the health insurance. Like people be like, damn fucking healthcare is fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 1: I think that is generally what people are.
Speaker 3: I think the most basic reaction, completely removed from whether or not they like Luigi or not, but it's always like, yeah, man, healthcare is a fucked up out here.
Speaker 1: Yep. Does seem to be the thing that I am learning that about all the people around me, Uh, not that they are all secretly bloodthirsty murderers, but that they all have had really fucked up experiences with with health here.
Speaker 3: And again this must This speaks so much to the larger issue of the fact that we as normal people, working people, looking at the number of threats, existential threats that exist around us that CEOs are directly responsible for, and the most we can do is just wave our fists at the sky and think anything happens. So when any any kind of event happens, it just it's immediately going to serve as a release valve for the frustration of being feeling completely powerless, especially in this stage of American capitalism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back. We'll talk about where the number one We're not usually a sports podcast, we have a basketball show, but the number one basketball recruit in the country, one of the best prospects in ten years, just announce where he's going and it's b Yu Brigham Young University. So we're gonna talk about that and why that might be and whether it has anything to do with soaking more. At eleven, we'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: So aj Die Bantza, a name that I will no doubt learn how to actually pronounce in the coming years. Is not just this year. So after this high school basketball year. He will graduate and go to a college where he will be the best basketball player in collegiate athletics. People think he is not just next year's top recruit, but one of the best NBA prospects of the past ten.
Speaker 2: Years, giving him that crown. Huh yeah, yeah, Like you haven't seen him. Is he that nice?
Speaker 1: I guess he's that nice. I haven't seen tape of him either. Like, this was actually a brilliant move because now he is on everyone's radar because a wild.
Speaker 2: He's from Jamie's hometown, brock He's from Brockton.
Speaker 1: He played at like one of our close rival school, Sebastian's Saint Seb's bro all boys school. My friends who went there were like, it's prison. It's just straight up prison. It's an all boys school.
Speaker 3: He went there, Catholic all boys school. Yeah, yeah, it's prison.
Speaker 2: He went there freshman year.
Speaker 1: The league that I played in was so good that this guy went and as a freshman became was so dominant that they want almost won. Actually my high school beat them in the championship. He used to be a terrible basketball school. I was the captain of the team my senior year. That's how bad we were, Oh they Oh yeah, exactly, I got. I was the captain of getting dunked on, dunked on so hard, so many times. But anyways, he was the Massachusetts player of the year his freshman year, like already best player in the state freshman year. Then transferred to a school in California, played with the second best player in the country, like did a bit of a heatles thing. Now he's at a boarding school in Utah that's like a basketball factory, but he's from Massachusetts. He did not grow up in Utah, and he chose brig Young University, which is like not a top basketball school or has not traditionally been a top basketball school. People wonder are wondering what is happening. They just got a new coach who's actually a good friend of my dad. Kevin's full disclosure school disclosure.
Speaker 2: But like he's put wait, Kevin Young at Brigham Young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that maybe I have that wrong, So he's maybe Kevin anyway, good coach.
Speaker 2: And also a lot of people are pointing to the fact that like they might.
Speaker 1: Have more nia money than any of the other school or nil money than any of the other schools. Because they like have some big donors.
Speaker 3: Record setting name and imaging license at what is it?
Speaker 2: Name imaging licensing.
Speaker 1: That's what I've always made it in my head. But around five million dollars. But the response from a lot of name image likeness, a lot of people I know are saying, yeah, but the no sex.
Speaker 2: What that's different?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: But how are you gonna have sexties?
Speaker 1: He had, he had school in Utah.
Speaker 2: How's he gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Which I've I've had the pleasure of telling a lot of people about soaking lately and just kind of.
Speaker 2: Uh, where there's a will, there's a way, y'all.
Speaker 1: Well, was it the jump bounce jump jump humping? Yes, which we've talked about before on the show Penetration.
Speaker 3: No thrusting, but allow someone to jump on the bed while you and your partner are on the bed and then the kinetic motion that they create from their jumping may create some kind of stimulation.
Speaker 2: Is the idea. It's funny because you brought this up.
Speaker 3: I went into a Reddit thread that was talking about this myth of jump humping, and there were a couple fomos former Mormons as they identified online and said it is not real, and they're like, that's what this is, and these but I think this is coming from an older group of Mormons. They're saying, right, it's it's like if and if it was, these kids would not be posting about it, while plenty of other Mormons like, but soaking, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: It just seems like the kind of soaking and floating you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: But then it was funny because then people like Catholic here equally as rigid ideas around you know, abstinence and things like that. We had something called the poop hole loophole, and it just devolved into a bunch of religious people saying all the ways in which they didn't incur the wrath of their.
Speaker 1: God there anyways. I mean, I think I think the greatest, the best athlete in America. Uh just tacitly co signed jump pumping. Yeah that's what I'm reading.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 1: Utah currently kind of having a mom with the dirty Soda explosion and the the Stanley cups, as we talked about on a past episode, kind of started with Utah moms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh really.
Speaker 1: The water talk explosion originated with Utah mom fluently shit all right, Yeah, so I don't know. I'm just saying, watch out UTAs a thing dad that everybody needs to rerect them with.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to see this young guy, Bro, he has a fucking chain on him. Fuck yeah, iced the fuck out and I'm like, you're seventeen. They're saying this deal could be between five and seven million that he's getting offered it for a Holy.
Speaker 1: Shit, dude, tiede him over until he's the number one A pick in the NBA draft the next year.
Speaker 3: Right, and then what the logic being there is that you completely change the reputation of BYU and then can now attract more talent essentially, Yeah, good for him, Good for them.
Speaker 1: My dad's friend just went there is just just a new arrival. So maybe they're maybe they're going to build something there. But okay, all right, I think he is maybe related to brig him Young. Yeah, his name's Kevin Young.
Speaker 2: Quick question, Jack, how many years of eligibility you got? I'm just saying, yeah, I got me eligibility. You got a connection.
Speaker 3: You're like, hey, keV, you know my dad, Bro, I want to get in their way. AJ dude, just think about it. Let me put that out there. Give me in there, man, I got the ability.
Speaker 2: Bro won't cause any problems.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's talk about Matt Gets.
Speaker 1: Matt Gate's O a N's newest anchor. Yeah. A lot of people were like, in your face, didn't work out so well for you, You're not going to get to be Attorney General. Well guess what, he's getting his own O a N. Show.
Speaker 2: You know what's just as.
Speaker 3: Good as being Top Cop is having your own show on q ON Network.
Speaker 2: Yes, cool, cool.
Speaker 1: Cool on an? Is that the Onions?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, America News Yeah yeah, no one America. Where they do, they don't shy away from any fucking freaky bullshit. That's not true. So he'll fit in quickly there.
Speaker 1: Do you remember remember when OAM was like first becoming a thing and we were like talking about it and scared. Yeah of that, and now it's just this just here, Yeah, it's just here, it's everywhere. It's like the when we did on yesterday's episode, I talked about those like citizen apps, and like we we did stories were like Jesus, these are going to like radicalize. Everybody's gonna be fucking in their suburban home, just like getting free. It's about every suspicious thing that happens in eyesight of their seventy two year old neighbors front lawn and uh, every sure enough.
Speaker 2: Color who's not wearing business attire.
Speaker 1: Exactly sure enough, here we are, Yeah, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: This the promo material for this, Matt Gates showed he looks like such a fucking dork. He looks like like one of the dudes who got kicked.
Speaker 2: Out of like the Reservoir Dogs crew. Yeah, like it's this is this is.
Speaker 3: One to be reservoir Dogs. This look he's got with the suit and the glasses. You can already hear the hooga chock, but it's so bad, like it's probably like I can picture he was like cropped out of the shot all the way to the Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got men in black immediately upon seeing it. PRES don't believe he was gonna try and use the neuralizer to make us all forget about. Why he didn't.
Speaker 2: Get something about statutory rape potentially or child sex trafficking. I don't know, but anyway, you're on.
Speaker 1: TV seeing a tanker truck overturn, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's also God bless the shitty white men of America who again, continue to ascend to the heights. US mediocre whites are undefeated. God a winning streak?
Speaker 2: Can your coach Bill Belichick got.
Speaker 1: He just announced he's going to UNC. Really he's gonna He's gonna coach North Carolina for some reason.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Is that good? The last time I remember anything about North Carolina football is that Julius.
Speaker 2: P Julius Peppers. That's all they got I remember. Yeah, That's all I got for you.
Speaker 1: All right. Those are some of the things that are trending on this episode of our sports podcast. We are back tomorrow with the whole lest episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine and get your flu shot, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: Flog He's I hear, I hear He's got an amazing floater in the lane.