Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Coast to Coast AM. I'm Connie Willis. Please find me at Connie Willis dot com and join my shows. I'd love to have you. One of our people that has is on tonight with us Mike Patterson, and he is from Sasquatch Ontario. He's up there in Canada and that's where you can find him, sasquatch Ontario dot com. You can also go to his YouTube channel and you can see his videos. Do you have a membership subscription thing going on there on YouTube?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: Usually any updated content is posted there, except when something you know, significant like a Sasquatch self becomes it they want everybody to see that. So but yeah, there is a subscription on that channel.
Speaker 2: Okay, excellent, excellent Sasquatch Ontario dot com. Or also go to his YouTube and look for the same Mike Patterson. Send with one tea. So I want to get We got lots of people on the line. I also want to get through some more audio. I think it was at number six. Is that where we're at.
Speaker 4: Let's do Yeah, that's the one that you love so much.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let's hear this one.
Speaker 5: You need God.
Speaker 3: You did? God? Do you?
Speaker 6: My friend? I miss you my friend? Right yeah?
Speaker 3: Who ooh ooh ooh m hmm woh alright Jack Joe? Who oh?
Speaker 6: Who had that hoop happen to you? Of my friends?
Speaker 3: What is? Uh? Who? G w ho?
Speaker 6: Mome is don two too?
Speaker 3: Yuh do doll? Oh you God y'all?
Speaker 6: Ooh, love your buddy. Thanks, you're coming into my life. My friend.
Speaker 5: Live yoll.
Speaker 6: Really happy to have any of my life my friends.
Speaker 3: Nothing no way ah.
Speaker 6: Ah, that's very nice.
Speaker 3: We loved.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I love your buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I love that one. It's excellent. How does that make you feel when.
Speaker 4: You hear it? You know, way back, I used to get pretty emotional with it. You know, I've grown accustomed to it, but I just want to say at the end of it, he actually says, too, I was having an allergy attack that.
Speaker 2: It's amazing in the personality that comes out of each one. It's just they they unless you've been around him, unless you believe it, unless you know you just they're individualistic. They're their own people, you know, they're you just cannot express that enough you can.
Speaker 4: There's a little bit more of a story behind that where they knew that would that would be my last visit to that cottage for a little while, and so they were they were giving me that gift, telling me that. And also that was the first time the big guy left his twenty inch footprint for me to see. So that night was like super special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spectacular night. All right, let's go to the next one. What's the story behind that one?
Speaker 4: I just want to mention about the the inhale exhale velocity going on there. You know, if that's a human trying to do that, you're gonna end up in a coughing fit. Their their lung capacity, you know, it's it's easy for them, right, So you can really hear that inhale ex hill going on with that piece there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hear that again since you've pointed that out. Super yeah, yep, try to imitate that. Let's hear you, not me.
Speaker 4: I'll end up choking myself me too.
Speaker 2: I didn't want it to be me the choked. I got to carry the show. Okay, let's go to the next one.
Speaker 3: I I oh oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, oh right, uh.
Speaker 2: Is it always raining there in Ontario or what.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's just you know, the time of year. Uh, there's a lot of cottages in the area, so we tend to go when most people are shut down for the year. They haven't opened up yet, you know, we like the winter time and and then it goes into the spring.
Speaker 1: Right, So, oh, I got you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's so vocal. I mean, is it near the mics? Is I think he totally knows what he's doing obviously, but yeah, is he does he get up close to it? Or is he just he's just like, you know, are you how how far away are you? What? What's what's the scenario there?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm running that's I think that's the audio running through my sunroof, right, So sometimes he's stood stood at my vehicle and banging on my car roof while he's vocalizing. They know what I'm doing. They know, they understand all the electronics. It's very simple for them, like I mentioned that before, and they it's you know, they gravitate to my recorders. I run multiple recorders and they have always gravitated, you know, whether it's stick breaking or rock clacking or vocalizing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember Ron Moorhead with the Sierra Sounds, saying that they would they'd go up to the mic, they'd go up to the mic that he had running up there. Uh, let's let's hear the next one.
Speaker 3: Your ard.
Speaker 5: Wah oh rock oh right, oh oh oh oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h h yah h yah.
Speaker 2: Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: One, just uh, you know, do a lot of cooing type sounds, you know, and it's just very guttural and just showing off their voice. They're they're having fun.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: If if I had heard that before, I was uh, you know, before I understood their behavior and that i'd be, I'd be scared. Oh.
Speaker 2: I was pretty spoked on that one, by the way. At one point it got me right in the gut.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just absolutely loved their vocals, you know. It's it's one of my favorite parts of this. And their voice is just phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Let's go to that next one.
Speaker 3: H h h.
Speaker 5: H yeah.
Speaker 4: Wa wah.
Speaker 3: H kay.
Speaker 2: Whah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's a it's a common vocalization that that people will hear, you know, throughout any anybody doing this that's in the woods that gets to hear them vocalize, they tend to make that that wah sound.
Speaker 2: Any idea what that might mean? Have you been picking up any words and you do know the land language yet or anything like that?
Speaker 4: Very little the beginning of that piece that you love, when he says mina doadwa, Yeah, that meant and that meant invader go and it had nothing to do with me. So they wrote down the meaning for me in English. And then there's Anetta who which they drew a flower before, So that might be their word for flower.
Speaker 3: Some people have, you know.
Speaker 4: I think it's like a greeting of some sort. I think it might mean flower in their language.
Speaker 2: Let me we're going to try to hit some of these phone calls. If you guys can make it really quick, we can maybe get a couple of you in there. First time caller Kelly out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Kelly, you are on the air. Welcome Hi.
Speaker 4: I was wondering what do they eat? Do they hunt animals and woods? Or are they vegetarian?
Speaker 1: Or does it vary from family to family.
Speaker 4: I think they're omnips like we are.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: We leave them food gifts all the time. Sometimes they'll they'll try them, sometimes they'll take them, and often they don't touch the stuff. It could be they know the poisons in our food, the GMO stuff. I think they're well aware of. They know what goes on inside us, they know our diseases. They you know, they're they're very intuitive that way. So as far as there their diet, I'm really not sure, but I do believe they're omnivores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I hear a lot of people talk about where they've seen or at least heard stories of you know, catching a turkey or catching a deer and carrying with one around them. Usually I just hear a story from another story, from another story. I've never actually seen that myself to say that that hasn't happened. But I've never met someone just like where it's not a one off of another story. So have you literally seen them eating or anything.
Speaker 4: No, No, I barely had a visual. You know, it's ten years, barely a visual. So yeah, seeing them meeting, that's a that's a whole different ballgame there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly right. There's been people that, you know, everybody sees something different, and it's great that we get along and we talk about it and learn what we can from each other. So what's next with you and Nef, What's what do you? What is the most just coming to a close in the show What's the coolest? Most recent thing? Because you continue to progress with your relationship with them and others.
Speaker 4: You know, the written communication is big thing with me because I get to ask some questions. They don't respond to everything, but they do respond sometimes and also sometimes a certain question like I asked how long do your people live? They didn't respond to that. I changed my wording. I said, do your people live longer than two hundred human years? Which could be a thousand years for all I know, But do your people live longer than two hundred human years? And they said yes. So, you know, the written communication is fascinating to me. And I've even gotten into, you know, some of the conspiracy questions too, right, So it's very interesting. And as I've stated before, I can see through experience that they hold honesty and high regards, so I have no reason to doubt what they're telling me.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. Integrity comes from them. It just oozes out of them. Having fun oozes out of them. Personality seems to ooze out of them. And also I think, as even mel Skyhan says, two to us kayhan is respect respect him. So thank you so much, Mike Patterson, I appreciate it. Thanks so much for joining us again.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me on, Connie, I really appreciate it. And I actually did an interview with UH with mel Or the Yakama Radio station there with Bob Gimlin in the in the room too, so that was that was fun.
Speaker 1: So listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more