Speaker 1: The volume, Who are the pretenders and who are the contenders. We're more than halfway through the NFL season, but Draft Kings Sportsbook is still pumping out unbeatable offers every single game. New customers can bet just five bucks on anything and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets.
Speaker 2: DraftKings isn't stopping there.
Speaker 1: All customers can take advantage of a switener offer every game day this October. Get in on all the football actions with Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Download the out and out and use Cold Shannon. New customers can bet just five dollars on anything and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets only.
Speaker 2: Draft Kings Sportsbook with Cold Shannon. The Crown is Yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net, New York called eight seven seven eight hope and Why, or text hope and Why to four six seven, three six nine and help us. Available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino and Resort in Kansas. Licensing partner Golden Nugget like Charles and Louisiana twenty one plus age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See Sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com, slash Football terms for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to another episode of Nightcap. I am your host, your favorite sports uncle, Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite Number eighty five Chad o Josenko Johnson one of number the best route runner in NFL history.
Speaker 2: He's slowly moving up the charts.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's gonna be able to catch him by the time we wrap up tonight. Make sure you click that subscribe button. You're doing a great job, guys. Make sure you tell your family, friends, loved one's neighbors. Click the like, but click the subscribe button because you know, we get it going early and often on night Cap. Man Oto, Hey, yeah, I know, man. We gotta we gotta address a lot tonight. We got Keith, Keith. We responded to you, but We're.
Speaker 2: Gonna Keith leading, Keith lead.
Speaker 1: That's my dog. No, no, no, he don't want he don't want to be your dog. That's my dog. That's my dog. Beat the Bills tonight twenty four eighteen. Joe Burrow, which is to was spectacular. Thirty one three forty eight two touchdowns. Uh t Higgins had a monster game. They did a pretty good job of keeping it with doubling, uh Chase and so when you double now your number two guy, you get to be number one for a night show us what you got and he stepped up unbelievable. They ran the ball just well enough to kind of keep him up. Ballance job. And even when they got pressure on Joe, he was able to escape a lot of that pressure and find make throws down the field. You were at the game for a little while. Tell me what some of your takeaway was from that ball game.
Speaker 4: I mean what I did take away from the game is Joe Burrow. Joe Burrow when he is healthy, how everything the dynamic of that offense changes. Listen, the energy in the stadium was unbelievable. You know, there adopt very many times that I have an opportunity to go to the Bengals games. Obviously, I try to attend at least one game a year. This is my second game after being at the ring Honer game obviously, and being in that stadiums night and seeing that offense operate, especially the first drive, the first drive of the game, they set the tone. They went right down the field and Joe put on a clinic. They ran the ball well, they passed the ball well. There was there was an a doseive balance on both sides of the ball, really confusing the Bills defense and not knowing how to stop them. And Joe was beautiful. Obviously, I was watching defense and you know where you're sitting in the sands, very easy, the tail was coming defensively, even with the even with Jordan Poyer trying to diskoy stuff, you can still see it clear as day. And obviously I know, I know Chase. Chase was a little frustrated they wouldn't allow him to get off to night. He had he had a few catches, but he wasn't able to have a game that really changed the dynamic of the game. But obviously t Higgins did get off, he got a he got off.
Speaker 5: And it went really really it went really well.
Speaker 4: For him, and and you say at number two, I really see T Higgins as a number one, because if he was anywhere else, he would be the number one receiver. So I consider us being very fortunate in having him and on that offense. And I just I consider us, you know, one of one of the teams that are fortunate to have two number ones.
Speaker 5: Other than that, we that d ball to Chase.
Speaker 4: Could have really blew the doors off Blue the doors open in that game, and we could have really sealed the deal a lot earlier. And it shouldn't have come down to what it did. We were inside the ten. Uh. I think it maybe late in the third quarter, and penalties took us all the way back to the thirty.
Speaker 5: We can't have that. But it didn't come back on us.
Speaker 4: You know, we did get the w Knights, and I'm very very happy that we are rolling as a team.
Speaker 1: Well, if you think about it, Ojo, the Bills got the ball, went right back down the field, and I'm thinking myself, okay, man, we might get ready for a shootout. But if the game kind of settled down, the Bengals grabbed controlling the ball game because they went right back down the field and made it fourteen to seven, and then I think they extendingly made it seventeen seventeen to seven, I think going into the half. And so the Bingals they're defense, I mean offensive. We know what they possess. That's what the funny is at. You got the big time, you got Joe Burrow, you paid, you got a nice running back and Joe Mixon. We know what jamar Cha said. You mentioned T Higgins would probably be a number one and a lot of other places. Boyd a very big but a very reliable, endurable slot receiver that's gonna make the third down catch.
Speaker 2: Is gonna keep the change.
Speaker 1: He doesn't do anything flashy, but he's gonna keep the change. He's gonna keep your offense on the field to give you the opportunity to crack and get the ball into the end zone. So you have to be pleased the being. You're really pleased with the way you played tonight. You didn't turn the ball over, you didn't put the ball in the armed way, and defensively you got the one takeaway. You stole a possession from them. Oh they you guys did turn the ball over. I think you did turn one. Turn the ball over once.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Tay Taylor, britt Hey, listen.
Speaker 4: I think for some reason this season I've been seeing it more, more and more and more. In cover two. Most of these interceptions are coming in and cover two with a corner he ignoring the flat. The back is always coming out of the flat and they just saying forget it, and they just drifting back further and further and picking off every goddamn corner out And it's happening everybody.
Speaker 1: If you watch lay the ball game, Cincinnati hit the ball to Chase and what they did fat to push up a little further and so further couldn't get back over the top. Because here's the thing with that cover too, if you don't put hands on him, that's a hard for the safety.
Speaker 2: Because the quarterback got.
Speaker 1: Really good armed, they're gonna get that ball up and down before every time. So they made Chase did a great job getting outside, getting a pre release.
Speaker 2: Joe did a great job.
Speaker 1: Of putting the ball on the money before the safety get over the top.
Speaker 2: But so now the Bengals are what Bengals are, five.
Speaker 1: And three, Pittsburgh five and three, Cleveland Private three, Baltimore. Since the top of the division, seventy two.
Speaker 4: Well, Baltimore looked good today. We'll get to that. But God, dann, God damn, they look good today.
Speaker 2: The Eagles beat the Cowboy.
Speaker 1: Dak Prescott had a monster day throwing the football twenty nine to forty four three seventy four, three touchdowns, Jalen Hurts seventeen to twenty three two oh three, two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: But we kind of talked.
Speaker 1: About this game leading into the game because we saw Philadelphia last week against Washington football team, and I said, Ojo, Sam Howe just threw for three ninety seven and three touchdowns. So what do you think Dak press gotten Ceedee Lamb's thinking, who if Sam how and McLaurin and Dodson, if they got those numbers, what we're gonna do?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, I saw you earned this, sad man.
Speaker 1: Give Daxon, But you know, Ojo, when the rubber needs to meet the role, Dad got to get that bull.
Speaker 2: Now I've been saying, oh you hating.
Speaker 1: I'm saying guys, kicking field goals in the red zone will get you beat. Now, one team was three or five in the red zone. One team was three or three in the red zone. Now you tell me without knowing anything, Which team you think was the game the team that went three or three in the red zone or the team that went three or five in the rid zone, the.
Speaker 4: Team that went three or three with three or three Listen, those those two possessions where they weren't able to get able to score. It hurt them in the tail end. And then obviously that third quarter. This was a great game. This was a great game. It was a shootout that it was going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth for something about that third quarter. Something about that third quarter where the goddamn Eagles outscored the Cowboys fourteen to zero with a change in the game, and the Cowboys still had opportunity towards at the very end of the game to get the ball back and still had the opportunity.
Speaker 5: Was it to tie it.
Speaker 2: They could have won the game. They won the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they could have won the game.
Speaker 4: And when CD caught that caught that uh that dig route from about the two of the three man and I stood up, I said, I know he ain't about to.
Speaker 1: If he if he'd got in there through four people and he hurt, he'd have been hurtule.
Speaker 2: But oh Joe, Yeah, and people. This is not you know, this is not hindsight, This is not filing on right.
Speaker 1: These are the moments that Dak has got to come through. Okay, you look at it. You look at the stat line. Twenty nine forty four, three seventy four downs. The game is right there for him to take. This is the moment. Now he can shut a lot of people up for if Yeah, what's the song goo? If only for one night, he could have done. If only for one night, Oh Joe? On a two point play, tell the people at home they didn't watch the game what he did. He stepped out of bounds. No two, No two.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, Okay, he stepped out of bounds on the two point play. He is making an effort, an effort to score the best way he came.
Speaker 5: Listen, you're aware.
Speaker 1: You make forty plus million for results of effort. Did they pay you for effort? Come on, as your question, maybe, don't don't do that.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 4: They paid me for my feet. That's the only reason they They paid me for the feet. But I understand what you're saying. He didn't realize where he was and stepped a little too a little too far out.
Speaker 1: You gotta realize, you appro that those are moments. Remember we talked about the.
Speaker 2: Bat right right right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this game, this game is this game is built on moments. You're right, You're right about that. And then in that moment, he messed up and to give didn't give his team a chance to get that two point conversion, but they still had the opportunity to win at the end of the game.
Speaker 1: What hold on you remember instead of in the red zone they kick a field goal, that's that's three instead of seven. And guess what, they turned the ball over on downs in the red zone. That's zero instead of something. They missed the two point conversion. So now just think you get the two point conversion. Now you get an opportunity to get the field goal to tie the game and center in the overtime. So there are a lot of things, ye that that could have materialized. And these are the moments that define quarterback. Tom Look, Tom Brady, meant you look. Think about the Super Bowl. Tom Brady threw fo one hundred and forty something yards in that game. But what was it? It was his ability in the field goal range to kick the field goals. How many tabs we've seen the great. We've seen the quarterback play really really bad. But when the rubber needs to meet the road, when we need a play, we're counting up right, they get it done and that needs to have more of those.
Speaker 4: Right, You know what I think about, even with it only being week nine in the season, having a game like that to that magnitude, to me is a is a great teaching tool for that for them offensive because you had a great game obviously thrown for three seventy four you you finally got an opportunity to get Ceedee Lamb involved am trying to make the impact on the game.
Speaker 2: He had a monster game. What do they have one night?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, they have the impact on the game. So games like this, as close as this game was, I think when the when the opportunity in the moment presents itself again for Dak and the Cowboys team, they will come through.
Speaker 2: We've been saying this. Dak has been in the league since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: How many times have we asked him in this moment to be what Gerry paid you to be, to be what Cowboys fans and Cowboys supporters, that's what they're asking you to be.
Speaker 2: That's the moment right right.
Speaker 1: Nobody asked you to throw for five hundred yards against the Giants. Nobody cares. Nobody cares who you throw against the Jets, Nobody cares. These are the moments because what we've seen.
Speaker 4: Now, come on now, o Jo, Yeah, I'm with you, I'm with you. They they've they've come up short. They come up short in those moments. But at some at some point, at some point, with the simple side that we've seen, with the sample side that the Cowboys fans have had, the experience, and as Dak has been at the helm, at some point, the ties have to turn. At some point, the taes have to turn. So what happened if later on the season that moment comes and he lives up to that moment. At some point it has to happen. And it's probably gonna happen when you at least expected. And this might be the year, this might be the.
Speaker 2: Year seventeen eighteen nineteen, so that's eight years. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Would you go buy a ten million dollar house and then play the lottery and hope you went it to pay it off?
Speaker 2: That's not how you do it? What? What? What?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: That? Let me tell you so let me that was the beauty. That was a beautiful day right there. I like where you're going.
Speaker 1: You keep telling me this might be the year. What has history shown you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I understand what you're saying. But listen, every season they're thirty two teams. Every season they're thirty two teams, and all thirty two, all thirty two of those teams have the same goal in mind to reach the Super Bowl and try to get that.
Speaker 5: And what is history told you? You have only two? Only two?
Speaker 2: Make it?
Speaker 1: You and I both know you played this game long enough. We know there's only about six teams, seven eight teams really.
Speaker 4: Out of the realistically have a chance. You don't that's gonna have a chance. And everybody say, eight guys, we could do it this year. We have a talented room. No we don't. No, you don't know, you don't, right the cou Listen, hear what you just said. The Cowboys have the talent. They have the talent offensively and defensive, but it's gonna come down to the quarterback play and those moments. He has to capitalize on those moments and be the quarterback of elite status.
Speaker 1: If you go back and look at all the great quarterbacks. They've had that moment. It was in the drive where you look at Brady or you look at my homes or you look at whoever the whomever it may be, Joe Burrow. They've had those moments and that, and he's gonna he's gonna get an opportunity. They're gonna make the playoffs. The too good of a team not to make the playoffs. And it's gonna come down because the playoff team to play when it gets the further you go along, the teams and teams get closer and closer. Who can make the play when it matters the most. So I'm gonna get an opportunity, Ojo to go make a first down, to make a throw that's gonna get us a first time, a first down, or I'm gonna have to use my legs to get us a first down, or I'm gonna have to make row to get us a field goal.
Speaker 2: Ranger, go get us a touchdown? Can he do that?
Speaker 1: And I think that's what people are waiting to see so he can silence these critics.
Speaker 2: And all he has to do it is once. All he has to do it is want.
Speaker 1: That's it, and it's gonna change his life because look, if you play the quarterback. Look, if you played that position in Dallas, you're a hero and win the Super Bowl. You're hear Roger, start back, if if, if my rushmore, forever, forever, if forever, there's something that comes along. Now, Now, Roger didn't want to do Roger didn't want to do the media. But you look at Don Meredith, he was on he was on football for twenty years. You look at Tony Romo, you look at Eateman, you look at what comes along playing that position in Dallas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're right, You're right. Listen, I'm I'm optimistic. I'm optimistic, just like just like Jerry Jones, I'm optimixis like the rest of the Cowboy fans. I'm not even a Cowboy fan in general. But I'm looking at the layer of the land and what they're doing offensively.
Speaker 5: Defense, Oh, they're gonna be fine, They're gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking at how they're improving week to week. As we said, if the defense is not having takeaways, if the special team is not putting them in good positions, but offensively, they got it done. Offensively, they got it done. Went up and down the field, the random ball, Paula rand the ball really well. They had Ceedee Lamb involved.
Speaker 2: There are few.
Speaker 4: Penalties that really weren't penalties defensively by the DBS. Other than that, you fix though. You fix those issues when it comes time, crunch time in those moments. I'm telling you that can gonna come through. Its gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Chiefs beat the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: This game to place in Munich At Munich, right, I think it was in Germany. Mahame was twenty thirty one eighty five, two touchdowns. He did lose a fumble. Rashi Rice had a touchdown. Jerry McKenney had a touchdown. Travis Kelsey not so much. One of his days. He had three catches for fourteen yards two or twenty one thirty four one ninety three one touchdowns, fumble the snap on fourth down looks like he saw the bomb is coming. Do one thing about Jim Fortz. If you watch the Kailer City Chiefs, if you watch.
Speaker 5: It, are he coming?
Speaker 2: He gonna blow you up? They call it zero, We call it bomb. Blow it. We blowed it up.
Speaker 1: Hey, last Raiders. We're gonna be ask but we come in. Yeah, and to do it was in Frankfort. Excuse me, I'm sorry, not municate was in Frankfort. What would you take away? What do you and I'm gonna give you my thoughts, but I want you to go first.
Speaker 2: What what? What? What do you see from the Dolphins?
Speaker 5: Listen? I thought the game was completely over.
Speaker 4: You know when you play mad and a team and in saying somebody being you twenty one, that's scum. You gotta you gotta you gotta get up, get up, you gotta get ball from six, you gotta get all from stix. But for them to go in at the half were down twenty one zip and then fight back and make it a game, and it was twenty or fourteen, I say, oh, we're good. And I'm saying we because I'm from Miami, so I'm saying, oh, we're good.
Speaker 5: We got this.
Speaker 4: So I'm trying to figure out what in the hell is going on before down. We need that opportunity. You can't make that mistake at that moment. They give us an opportunity to tie the game.
Speaker 5: We need that. Even if the blitz is coming.
Speaker 4: Secure the cats, so you have an opportunity to get the ball to somebody because if they if they're zero, if there's zero, bliss coming. Oh baby, somebody open, Yes, somebody opened. We needed and I wish you would have caught that bass. She we would have saw what would have happen. Remember he mess said Wilson Jr. Earlier on the deep ball ball on the defense.
Speaker 1: They got confused. He threw the ball like it was going to be a back shoulder. He ran it like it was gonna be a go ball.
Speaker 5: So I can say the corner, the corner was nowhere there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, And so I thought Tyriek was too amps. He wanted to play too well to Hugh drop a fumble that resulted in the seven. And that's what happened. You know, you put so much emphasis. I want to show you made a mistake. You should have gave me my money. I could have still been here. You know, you just get I want to do it. I want to do what I want to put And.
Speaker 4: You you think he added any and he added pressure on himself because at the end of the day, it's still just football, and that's that's that's what he does.
Speaker 1: Your last girlfriend, you ain't got real. You wanted to show I got somebody better than you. She looks better than you. She got more money than you, and she final than you. That's what you do. You know what job you work? What job you ever worked on? And say, you know what, I go get me a lesson job to show y'all.
Speaker 5: And you know what, I know.
Speaker 4: I never thought about it like that, honestly. I mean, I mean, I like the analogy. I like you, I like you going with it. You know, I don't really talk about people like that. But I never thought about it like that. But I think, Hey, you you were window old Joe.
Speaker 1: You ain't won't Joe. You ain't won't Joe. You told hey you wanted to do what you want to do. But not look at me. Now, look at me what I come? And you think you want to fake to him?
Speaker 2: You want to him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you know what you drop balls? Drop balls happen. You dropped him. I dropped him and being that maybe maybe because Reek said what he said through the media about what they think they're gonna get this work. But listen, he didn't have an he didn't have a bad game. He you know, he was eight for sixty two. He lost it.
Speaker 5: He did lose a fumble.
Speaker 4: Maybe trying to do a little too much, maybe trying to do it too much, you know, with with the ball in his hands.
Speaker 5: But that's the way he plays.
Speaker 4: That's that's the way he plays, and you never want to change that dynamic of a special player like that. You're gonna have games like this. It just came at the at the wrong time.
Speaker 1: What we've seen, O Joe. With the exception of the Broncos, the Dolphins keep starting slow. Remember they started down fourteen nothing until they was down to the Giants, and we see them do the I think it was Carolina, not the Giants.
Speaker 2: It was Carolina.
Speaker 1: And then they come on against teams with a winning record, they're and three averaging seventeen points. Yeah, teams that don't have a winning record, there's six and oh averaging thirty nine. Now yeah, I don't know what they want, what Dolphin fans want us to do, because all I know is when they play somebody that's on their level, they're over and the average thirty nine, I mean a seventeen. But when they play someone that they can run over, they're averaging thirty nine points. I don't know the number of your speak for themselves. I mean, I ain't add nothing getting nothing away from them. They played three teams for the winning record, they're and three. They played sixteen that doesn't have a winning record, they're six and oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're they're They're playing really well against teams that of a lesser caliber. I'm gonna say that, I'm not gonna be disrespectful, you know, to the teams that are below five hundred, but teams that have lesser caliber. And in order for Miami to compete, obviously in the playoffs games like today we almost had opportunity to win. You have to win those games. Teams that are above five hundred. You have to play that much better and minimize penalties, minimize errors, so you always have an opportunity to win always, And that's one of the reasons that they're not. The penalties are killing them, the turnovers are killing them, and obviously you can't make those mistakes.
Speaker 1: Full the magic question. So what am I supposed to do? I haven't seen them do it against really good teams. So am I supposed to believe that they can do it? Or do I wait until they show me they can do it?
Speaker 4: Well, I think you should believe that they can do it because being down I mean, look, look at today. They lost the game. They lost the game, but being down twenty ones if and still fighting back to have opportunity to actually tied that game at the end against Kanness City Chiefs, arguably we would consider we consider what the best not the best team in the league right now, but the way they're playing with the best quarterback, you know, it was, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a great battles.
Speaker 1: You do realize the team that just beat Kansas City last week, the Dolphins on seventy on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so you keep telling you.
Speaker 4: This is week the week now, come on now and the Chiefs. The Chiefs played hell, goddamn great defense today. The Chiefs played great defense today. We got to get him. Goddamn defense is really outstanding. I got a question. I got a question, and I and it's it's not even it's not even in the nose. But I got to give a big up to goddamn Ladarious sneed. Did I see Yes, Oh my goodness, one of the one of the few times, one of the few times the quick I saw twice. I saw twice, and I tweeted. I tweeted it out and said, wait a minute, that's the first time I see someone actually time the quick jam right and actually get a hand on Reek. But most of the time Reek is able to dip a shoulder and get up under that and be out of there. And that's the that's the first time I've seen it work since Tyreek has been in the league the first time. And I don't think anyone else has the you know what to pull that against Reek. But Ladarius Steve, if you see this, man, I salute you. I sue I've never seen that before.
Speaker 5: A very good guy.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely gonna do it, especially if I know I got help over the top at least once. Because the guys that used to be a bad guys don't do it as much as they used to back in the day because you can latch onto the guy guys they called him freeze technique. They like to go open up back right there here. Then all of a sudden, you're fighting to get off. The quarterback is gonna go somewhere else. But yeah, give him. I mean, think about it, Ojo. They got Wilson on the field, they got water on the field, and they got read and Jim forces I don't on the field.
Speaker 2: This back.
Speaker 4: Right right, Yeah, that covers zero. That cover Zero's hell. Man, that cover that cover zero is hell.
Speaker 1: Hey, shout out to Sebastian and Faith for each donating fifty pieces.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: They gave us A fifty piece Faith, Wait fifty what fifty piece means?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Faith has requested Ojo sing her nephew a soulful happy birthday as a birthday gift. I'll save every wonder the pain because I don't know. Y'all heard Ojo?
Speaker 2: It was right.
Speaker 4: She told me to sing a happy birthday. Let me let me start, let me get, let me get, let me give him two lines.
Speaker 6: Ready, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 2: That wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. Now you got to no, no, no, no, now you got to transition. You did good them two libels. Spot on, Hey, Alliston, Alison hit that high. No, no, I ain't high, so I won't be able to take it. But but you did good. I'd be Happy birthday, Happy birthday, nephew. Sebastian and Faith, we really appreciate that. Thank you guys for watching. Please guys, click that subscribe button. You guys have gotten us growing faster than we ever imagined. We appreciate you. The love and support that you've shown us. Continue blessing us with your presence. Please, please, please, Friel feel free to comment because you know Ojo'll be on some bull jive half the time, but I try to keep him in lying. But thank you guys for tuning in. It really means a lot to us. And after we are anticipated, the Ravens job on the sit. They cheating Man Baltimore. The Ravens are allowing thirteen point eight a game. The last time the Ravens is stings you on defense through the first nine games, I happy to be on that team.
Speaker 2: In two thousand they went on the window.
Speaker 1: Super Baltimore has played three teams this season that end of the game with a win record. They've beaten all three by a combined score of one O three to twelve.
Speaker 4: You know what, the raven cheating. That's the only thing I can think of, the Ravens of cheating in this day and age, in this era, the Ravens are allowing thirteen points a game. This is a pass happy throw the ball two hundred and fifty million times a game, and they're allowing teams to have thirteen points a game. Listen, this is this The people that the people that are watching at home. To give you better context, the last two games, the Ravens have outscored the last two opponents seventy five to nine.
Speaker 5: Let that sink in.
Speaker 4: If you playing Madden and you play somebody twice, there's no way on a video game you outscoring your last two people that you played seventy five to nine. Let alone do it in your life. Man. It's not like they really good.
Speaker 1: You know, they got those corners, that five Spooney Walling, they got Gandre Diggs, they got Adams, they got those two thuds, two studs, a linebacker. Hey, they they got they got they got a really good defensive team. And you look at their web with Smith, and you got Lockett, you got dk you got fan uh uh uh and and Gino has been throwing the ball really really well.
Speaker 2: Now the turnover, but he's been he's been playing really well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean after he was at the Jets, I don't think he could be best.
Speaker 4: Right, but you got to understand he was at the Jets. Yeah, you know at the Jets. I mean, have we had a quarterback yet to be successful at the Jets based on the supporting cast around him, now it's a little bit better. I like Zach, but Gino is in a great place. He sat behind Russell Wilson for a few years and the supporting gas that Gino has at his helm makes him job that much easier on top of the work that he's put in, and the work that he's put in is showing week to be. It wasn't as good today obviously because of who they plan, who they had to play against. Listen, the Ravens are high and it pains me to say that, being that my allegiance is to the Bengals, but I have to give props where props is due. Lamar had an okay game today. I'm so happy to see them. I'm so happy to see my dog. Yeah. Yeah, he was a part of since the Super Bowl. Super Bowl when you know, when it was the Rams. He had five and fifty six. Gus Edwards had five carried fifty two yards. He had two tds. I mean they thought the defense had full sacks. They leave this game NFL with thirty five sacks on the year. We in Week nine they got goddamn thirty five.
Speaker 1: Pressure your quarterback, they pressure your quarterback back. Being the Marlin Humphrey. They got they got a very very solid defense. Uh, Jackson Smith and Jigbu that's his name, Callum Smith. Yeah, they call him j s N JSN because everybody be butchering his name.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna go with JSN.
Speaker 1: Congrass, congrat dog your first hub guide the end zone. That that had to feel good. It's kind of frustrated because things hadn't been going his way. He wants he just wants to show. I want to contribute. I want to show I can still be. I might not be the OBJ of the first three four years in the league before these injuries, acls, broke, crashing ankle, you know, third, all the things that I've had going on. I might not be that guy, but I'm still more than people of making plays for a team that gives me an opportunity. While we all love watching our favorite teams on television, there's nothing better than being at a game live and in person, sitting court side. Take it from me, and the best way to get tickets to any of these games is on game Time, the fastest growing ticket out in the US. Game Time is obsessed with finding ways to help you save money on tickets. You can find exclusive flash deals and sponsor deals on games and concerts daily and with game Time guarantee you'll always get the best price. If you find the tickets in the same section and row for less. Game Time will credit you one hundred than ten percent of the difference. So take the guests work out of buying tickets with game time. Download the game Time app, creating account and redeem code Nightcap for twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Off your first purchase. Terms apply again.
Speaker 1: Download game Time app end of the code Nightcap that's in i g xt cap for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today, last minute tickets Lord's Price guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Man I saw something today and I'll kind of watch this game, Ojo. CJ. Stroud is having the greatest rookie season the history.
Speaker 1: He threw four hundred and seventy yards a new NFL rookie single game for a rookie, five touchdown, zero interceptions.
Speaker 2: The man win. Gotta have a.
Speaker 1: Seventy five yard game winning drive with forty six secoms. He said, let me tell you what, I'm gonna take farty and leave six cent change in your senile.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing about that some of the passes. He threatened the needle. These ain't no people, just wide open accuracy. Threatened the needle on the money, timing God cat receivers, man god right on his back ball placement man beautiful. The funny thing about it is c J. Stroud is picking up where he left off at Ohio State. Usually to me, there's a learning curve. There's a learning curve. There's a learning curve that you hit because when you're in the preseason, everything is vyella. So they throwing everything in the kitchen sink at you to confuse you as a rookie quarterback, and you are still having stellar performances week in and week out.
Speaker 1: A touchdown, three of them, having a year, dal Nico Harris, all of all of them. I mean, those guys were phenomenal and all that. And a Demico Ryans, Let's give him some credit. The coach taking over has that team playing exceptionally well in the first year as that first year, and they're only gonna get better his first year.
Speaker 2: C J. Stroude is only gonna get better.
Speaker 1: His confidence is gonna grow, That team confidence in him is gonna grow, the belief that he can go out there and with any game.
Speaker 2: Bro, do you understand how hard it is to do what he did today? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean just made little rookie, he's only played nine games, eight nine games, and he went and got the ball, he says. Okay, man, y'all, I guess he went Brady mode, he said, because that's that season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, think because that's that's a pressure situation. That's a pressure situation where a rookie quarterback who's not familiar with it. College is one thing, but the NFL is another familiar with it. Listen, when you're in a situation like that, you can't make no mistakes. You can't make no mistakes and sometimes pressure bus Pikes. But for him to be in that position, to have his team have a chance to win the game forty six seconds on the clock, what's the first thing you do? You're press you try to do too much. Now, I got this acting like he's been here before. And that's exactly what ojo. Because he's a rookie.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't get it done with forty six seconds, we're gonna excuse it.
Speaker 2: Because he is a rookie.
Speaker 1: He'll learn, he'll learn from this, and he'll get better and he'll be able to he'll be able to finish the job in the future.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, I'm gonna finish this today.
Speaker 5: I got right now, now, right now.
Speaker 2: And went and got it done.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the chat seems to be talking about something and they asked, and that's what we do because we go live.
Speaker 2: When you ask, we received and we listen.
Speaker 1: O Joe, you'r mention seems to be a little bit busier than they normally are.
Speaker 2: Keith leet video.
Speaker 1: On TikTok asking you what are your qualifications at the firm stance on this topic? And I saw you going back and forth with a lot of people. Oh yeah, I would having some fun. What is your retort to what Keith Lee had to say?
Speaker 4: I like, I like his response. His response was really good. It was really good. It was listen the word play and the delivery in which he responded in such a such a refreshing, respectful way. There's really nothing. There's really nothing you can say. And the funny thing about it is is the way the way it was edited. Because one of the things I spoke on or spoke on him about, maybe the negativity of some of some of some of the critiques. But after my research, and after my daughter getting on me and me doing my homework.
Speaker 1: After the fact, you flunk the class and then start doing whole work.
Speaker 2: You do whole work.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on now, hold on now, let me let me finished, Let me finish. Now, you know he doing some goddamn good, phenomenal, goddamn work, some beautiful work.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, matter of fact and matter of fact. Listen.
Speaker 4: You know obviously I was obviously I apologize, but I'm I'm team Keith Lee too. Now I'm team matter of fact. When he do food reviews, I'm going to oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to see yeah.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, you know, matter of fact, I'm I'm gonna tell you my last name, the old Joe Lee.
Speaker 5: That's that's how Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, how about live right now? How many we have? Seventeen thousand?
Speaker 1: The last time I've seen a man back better like this, I was in the league, Yeah, prime time.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can see you listen, but I can see you did play corner when you were younger.
Speaker 5: I told you, I told you I play them. Yeah, but listen, listen, listen to me. Listen to me. Now, Now I did I did, I did have a few you listen to me. You listen to me.
Speaker 4: So I did have a few people from Atlanta restaurants reach out to me. Hu, I did have a few people from Atlanta restaurants reach out to me. And I'm just gonna read I'm gonna read one of the messages from one of the owners from the restaurants. Stay with me, not those that are watching, Stay with me. With all the respect to Keith Lee and what he's doing, but this, listen to me, stay with me. Thank you for your message. I agree with you one hundred percent. They don't realize that they have a level of responsibility with their reach. Bad reviews shared with fourteen million followers were ruined a small business. We've been struggling to stay afloat, so definitely couldn't afford a bad review. Now, better context from what I said, because even when I said what I said about the critiques, listen about having the qualifications you do. Remember I ended everything with I love what Keith Lee is doing.
Speaker 2: What I love with that.
Speaker 4: I remember it because for one, you know how I talk. What's the first thing I say. I love everybody. I might not I listen, I might not agree with what you're doing, but I do everything and everything I say, I do it with love. But I said one of the things when it comes to us, when it comes to owner stuff, when it comes to owner stuff, we are were It's very few of us. It's very few of us, and it's hard. It's hard to get us to support each other. It's it's very it's very difficult because it's hard to get people to come through our establishments because they always want to go to other establishers, other establishments whereas viewed as wait a minute, as the symbol of status and the symbol of I have money. So I listen, stay with me, stay with me. I'm just saying, you know you're not stay you know I'm not lying, and I stay stay with me a little bit. We want to go to the to the Chris Ruth's and the St. K's and all all the all the fancy stuff. So at times for us are the smaller businesses. You know, anytime you get any any any inclination of any type of bad review, it affects and we are I hate using the word the I hate using the word monkey. See monkey dode that that's that's that's not a good one. But but you want you want all praises to be right, for people to always want to come to your restaurant. And again on the other on the other half, on the flip side, or reading some of the comments from some of the people, like we have to be better when it comes to our business to where business is a one and it feels like you're at a five star restaurant. So on on the on the flip side of that, we have to be better at doing right by the customer. So I saw both sides of it. And at the end of the day, you know what, you know, my black ass, I love it. Listen, I love every goddamn body, even some of the people that was talking shit. I love ya ass, motherfucking too.
Speaker 5: And we're good now.
Speaker 4: And I enjoy I enjoy I enjoyed. God damn Keith Lee the motherfucking response. But the way he did the response was so fucking classy.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm I'm old Lee. Now, well this was what this is where I want to go. I'm gonna be basic business that sent you because you got to do better. You're in the service business. It's not my responsibility, it's your responsibility. How about this year right? Stop charging twenty five to thirty percent for a party of four. Stop charging one hundred f and dollars to park outside. Stop waiting making people wait an hour to half two hours to.
Speaker 2: Get in your restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah they yes, they do that. And you, Oh, you can't come in here with that. Oh you got to have a three piece suit on. Oh you got to have red bottoms. Oh oh you got to have this. Stop trying to make people kiss your butt to get into your establishment. Treat you in the service business. I didn't tell you to go into the restaurant business. You chose to do that. So now by you going to the service business, provide the service that make me want to come. You said something to say, well, well do that the mastro, do that to Ruth Chris, and do that to this you do or realize like a lot of these high end restaurants, before they open, they invite they invite people in to come in.
Speaker 2: Oh the service was great, Oh.
Speaker 4: They can I can I tell you something when it comes when it comes to entities of that magnitude, those type of five star restaurants, the critics ain't gonna move the needle because people going to see them. Critic the food, the food. If the food's not let's say, let's say let's say Gordon Ramsey. Let I'm gonna throw Gordon Ramsey name out because somebody said, Keith Lee, you did a review on Gordon Ramsey. When it comes to somebody like Gordon Ramsey, he's going to always continue to eat regardless of what any critics say.
Speaker 1: Question when Gordon Ramsey going to People's restaurant and he yelling at Freeman in his faith be cutting, what did you say about Gordon Ramsay doing that with Gordon Ramsey Golden People restaurant and he's yelling a creaming and it's what is this?
Speaker 2: This is terrible? What did you say? Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I've never seen him do it. I'm just I'm.
Speaker 4: Going after you after you do how you know what he does? Because everybody bought everything to my attention. So I'm just learning all this, you know, you know, I don't care. I don't be into all that man, all that restaurant stuff and foody and all that.
Speaker 5: I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: You know, I'd be about to go to some of them establishment And when you go in there, when you try to go in there, drift like you normally drift, and then say you can't come in here, mister.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, hey, you know it's you know, it's funny and this is ridiculous, and then I should be ashamed of myself for this. I've been on this goddamn earth fifty five years. I've been to Atlanta maybe four full times, and two of those would have played the goddamn Falcons. Atlanta is not a place I visit frequently because I don't club. I don't party unless it's an event of some sort.
Speaker 5: I had to go.
Speaker 4: I had to do Super Bowl one year, but I never I never frequent Atlanta. But now that I have, I need to go visit some of these restaurants so I can see what it is everybody's talk about. I would I would like to see what it means. Look at it now, this is interesting. I need to make this an extra hobby of mine outside of playing video games all the time. I need to go check out these restaurants and you know, and just just experience and do something new. Because this is all new.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have to go I shouldn't have to eat a meal before I go to a restaurant because the way, it's gonna be an hour and a half, two and a half hours. I shouldn't have to kiss your butt to go into your restaurant.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not I'm.
Speaker 5: Not this Wait is it that bad? Are you exaggerating?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: You got to help me? Help me now. I'm not trying. I'm not trying to be funny.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to a I like thumbs up. It's a breakfast spot. I think Alburn Avenue over there. They I go in there? Hey, I wait my turn? Hey, what's the way they? You know I can get you at the bar and say like five minutes, ten minutes, guy's clothing or somebody closed out their.
Speaker 2: Tab, fie and I eat and I leave.
Speaker 1: If it's a small restaurant, let's just say it's a small restaurant to whole fifty people. Oh Joe, I'm not trying to hold the damn conversation two hours. Man, Get y'all ass up and leave somebody else? Won't that table? Y'all eat? Take an hour to eat, and then you want to sit there for another hour and a half. Get y'all ass up?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, don't don't people have rules in place that once you finish your food.
Speaker 5: You have to you have to get up to leave you they should, but.
Speaker 2: That ain't what they did.
Speaker 1: Everybody want us talking and and want you to see what they got their new burking bag or they dis bag and you want to be dressed like this and flup.
Speaker 2: Man, they time out for this.
Speaker 5: Man. See, I see that this is all new to me. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know about nothing like that because I don't I don't what you're out outside of my normal routine.
Speaker 2: I got. I got ten minutes.
Speaker 1: That's when I got my weight time in like I got ten minutes, just like ten minutes, like y'all tell me hold on, just like they tell us we hold in reservations.
Speaker 2: You got a ten minute, great city.
Speaker 1: If I book a reservation eight o'clock, I got till eighteen to get my ass there.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I make a reservation for.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty, don't be trying to get me a don't be trying to get me a film forty five eight o'clock, because I ain't gonna fly with me cuse I'm gonna ask.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask a gd food.
Speaker 4: See you know, you know it's funny like reading the comments, especially on Twitter from the people they I thought they were exaggerating a little bit. They were saying, they were saying some of the same stuff, Oh you need to bring your you need to bring your funny looking ass to Atlanta so you could experience the ship.
Speaker 5: And I thought they were exaggerating just because of the situation.
Speaker 4: And then now you you so god damn passionate about the ship.
Speaker 5: So I know it got to be got there in real if you acting like that, joh.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The what he does is that that's why he sends his family in because he doesn't want special treatment because once they once they found out with him, oh we can get you right in. He doesn't want special treatment. And if you notice, heat the food in his car right so he hey, and he's like, hey, I called ahead. They say they couldn't do it, Jordan, he wouldn't do this, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm saying, look, I'm not and I don't. Look.
Speaker 1: I understand who I am and you have I've gotten special privileges. Sure, but if I make a reservation, if you tell me I only got to say in the grace period, well you only got a ten minute grace period to get me down for my reservation or then it's going to be a problem because don't tell me the reservations at eight and you get me at a thirty or eight forty five or Wi sharp mister wood inconvenience, because if I came late, you're gonna say you can't sit me, you can't see me. So nah nah, bro, this thing's go both way. You see, that's the problem. And I'm never gonna be one of these people. I don't believe because someone is my same complexion, they're beyond right.
Speaker 2: And sometimes people that I can.
Speaker 1: Know, we're trying to help you get better at servicing people, because that's one thing we are if we're not anything else. Sometimes we're loyal to a fault. We have sometimes a slave to loyalty. All we want is appreciation. Don't give us your blood to kiss, right?
Speaker 4: Can I Can I say something I'm I'm I'm thinking about about us and how difficult it is for us to do anything. Just in general, it's very difficult to own, not even just restaurants. I'm just saying in general, it's difficult to run a business.
Speaker 5: So for me, you know.
Speaker 4: How I am You can't even get me to talk about NFL players. You can't even get me to do that. So imagine anything else going on in the world, which is why my whole mantra has always been loved. It's always motherfucker love. If I was at a restaurant and I had a problem with it, I couldn't even be no goddamn food critic. You know why, because I ain't got shit to stay with me, stay with me real quick.
Speaker 5: If I do have If I do have a bad.
Speaker 4: Experience at a restaurant, right, guess who I'm gonna go to. I'm gonna go to the manager. I'm say, hey, man, listen, man, listen, I love your restaurant, but you need to talk to little Susie over there. Little Susie, I'm not sure, maybe she having a bad day to day. But if anybody else coming here, they ain't gonna like that. They ain't gonna like that. You need to just help that a little bit. Hey, listen, man, I had to send the food back twice I ordered some ain't come back. You know, it came out, it came out cold, or they put Q cumbers on it. I mean, whatever it may be, I just I like, I don't want to be a part of the problem only. I like to be a part of the solution. But I like to do it privately if that makes it, because I understand how hard it is.
Speaker 2: I just want to know one thing, when do you like doing stuff privately?
Speaker 1: Because every time you you put it, you put it on social media.
Speaker 2: So when do you like to do stuff privately? Hey?
Speaker 5: Did did you hear? You heard? You just said?
Speaker 4: Because I want everybody else to start doing the same things.
Speaker 5: Wait, stay with me.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been doing it. I've been doing it. God damn twenty four years now. That ain't nothing, because everybody, everybody loves trends. Every time it's something on TikTok, every time it's a month fun dance with everybody do.
Speaker 2: But here's but here's the thing, O Joe, they.
Speaker 5: Stay with me.
Speaker 4: I would I would love, I would love for people to pick up and start doing that. Think about how much better it would be in the service industry if everybody go out there and I tipped away. I'm not saying that that's foolish.
Speaker 1: Apartment and your your water doesn't work, your electricity doesn't work, and and the washing drive and deployment.
Speaker 2: Don't work. You're gonna still play your rent?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, hey, stay with me, baby.
Speaker 4: I I haven't experienced bad service because I never venture out of my same restaurants.
Speaker 5: Now, stay with me. That's that's that's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I use an example.
Speaker 4: I use an example where I said on Twitter, somebody went up you paying for bad service, And I thought about it, and I'm like, but damn if the service is bad at times, it's out of Sometimes it's out of people control. Maybe somebody might have having a bad day. But I don't want to let wait, wait, hold on, stay with me, baby, I don't want to mess up.
Speaker 5: Whatever it is they relying on that tip.
Speaker 2: About them having a bad day.
Speaker 1: What if that person came in and he wanted a night he or he wanted a nice meal and he wanted to sit down. What about them having a bad day? You do realize bad.
Speaker 4: Days happened other people other than people everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: I like them. What about me? I am I not allowed to have a bad day.
Speaker 5: I love you, baby, I love you. I'm just I just I'm just.
Speaker 4: Looking at it, I just looking at I'm just looking at this and.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move on to something else. You say you love.
Speaker 1: If a person is wait and they keep eating bad, are you gonna tell them they need to stop eating like that because you're gonna develop heart disease. You're gonna develop diabetes, because if you love them, you will tell them that. Yeah right, So would you do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: See, I'm too this ship.
Speaker 2: I can't do that fact to them. You don't love these people?
Speaker 5: Oh I love them, you know. I ain't even gonna tell them I love Him'm just telling man, come come with me to the job.
Speaker 2: No, no, you doing this. You gotta do this.
Speaker 1: I love to see all your The thing is, the thing is with you is that I'm not so sure this trend that you're trying to get started because it's.
Speaker 5: Like a trend. But I've been doing it. This ain't no trend. I've been doing this on my own.
Speaker 2: For twenty seven shows. But you posted it.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just what I do. Why are you posting it? I do stuff for people that don't nobody know most of the time.
Speaker 5: And I do I do the same.
Speaker 2: I do the same a lot of.
Speaker 1: Times when I give would I give money to charity. I put it in somebody else's name because I don't want them to know it came from me I do.
Speaker 2: I don't want no fanfare. I give people big tips.
Speaker 1: They don't need to know if they want to tell somebody, I'm never gonna confirm nor deny it.
Speaker 5: Okay, but that's on you. What they got to do it?
Speaker 2: You want people to see, you want maulation.
Speaker 1: It's like if you help somebody, I see these people on social media helping the homeless, you.
Speaker 2: Can camera. Why you gotta put everything on social media?
Speaker 5: Can that something? When all the being theres donate, when all the being theres donate? Do they want is on social media? And and and and they and they.
Speaker 2: Put it on social media?
Speaker 5: How do you think you get out? How do you think it get out?
Speaker 1: How you think it gets me? How you get how do you think it gets out? Corporation of the what you call them? The people that received the money.
Speaker 5: Said, now you now you got now you gotta now you got a problem with me?
Speaker 2: To you?
Speaker 5: You negative?
Speaker 4: Because I believe that I've been posting I've been posting the past twenty years, not for them. I've been posting it the past twenty years. Hey, you got a problem with that.
Speaker 1: The camera phone ain't been out for those twenty years. But okay, But but that's not to hear nor there, that's not there.
Speaker 4: With no social media, I've been doing it the past twenty years.
Speaker 1: That is for you. You posting that, that is for you. That's not for them.
Speaker 5: I post everything, So now I can't do exactly.
Speaker 2: I post every for you.
Speaker 4: I post everything for you my life. My life has been public all my life, so now all of a sudden.
Speaker 5: I can't post. I can't post. I can't post your life.
Speaker 2: I post what.
Speaker 5: I post my clothes. I post when I take a shower.
Speaker 4: I post when I'm driving, I post when I smoke, I post when I have sex.
Speaker 5: But I can't post my goddamn You.
Speaker 2: Can post, but like, I post everything that But.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to I'm trying to understand you. Oh you lace, I post everything. That's what part.
Speaker 4: It's a social sight, it's a social Everybody else suppost every goddamn thing you got.
Speaker 5: Everybody got, you got rappers, some money. But I can't people.
Speaker 2: You you poke.
Speaker 5: You you post your dog, you posh your dog.
Speaker 1: Holdo, how's that dog? How's that the same, do you Oh look what I did.
Speaker 4: I'm just oh ohtoe gave a thousand, OTOE gave two thousand. That ain't for them, that's for you. Okay, that's for you. You feel better. You feel better now.
Speaker 1: I always feel good any time I wake up. I'm in my right mind. I got used to my limbs and I got blood running over in my veins. It's a great day. I don't give a damn what happens after that.
Speaker 5: You know, and you know, you know, you know what, you know?
Speaker 4: It's even better with every one of them tips right, yeah, you know what happened with everyone.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 4: Come back tenfold, yes, come and hey listen, it's been coming back tenfold. And I'm gonna keep on doing it a matter of fact, and the excellent because you got a problem with it.
Speaker 5: I'm finna.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tap the next person tomorrow five and I'm gonna post it, and I mean, I'm gonna tag you. But here's my thing, and I'm gonna tag you, and I say, hey, I'm posting this this for.
Speaker 1: This because here's but let me ask you a question. You said that you know, Shandon, you need to be more. You buying ten thousand? How is it that you pay for somebody else's fine that you didn't even occur? How's that financial responsibility?
Speaker 5: How is it? Did he get financial?
Speaker 1: Asking you a question? Did you not pay Joe Mixing fines last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was a smaller man.
Speaker 1: Were you paying for something that you didn't occur? How's that financially responsible?
Speaker 5: It did occur because it was my idea.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking you a simple question. You keep talking about financial literacy. How is how is that response financial responsibility?
Speaker 2: That you're paying for something that you didn't occur.
Speaker 4: It's it's financial responsibility. Because I know how to manage my money. That's why I haven't played the game in twelve years and still have it.
Speaker 5: That's why I can I can take.
Speaker 4: Stay with me, I can, I can take I can take the opportunity the pair got damn fine because I know how to take care of my goddamn money.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 2: Damn you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you. That that's that's hey, listen, well stay stay stay with me. Hey listen, how many of us go broke when we when we're done playing? Two years after removing you talking to them, I'm talking to you I'm talking to you.
Speaker 2: You just told me what is what that? Women say? Women stay women? Now?
Speaker 1: You told me when I'm talking to you, you say you didn't care what nobody else do.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about them. I want to talk about me. Now.
Speaker 1: When you ever heard Shannon shot being in financial distress? And get a little closer so you can see what?
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, wait, you part of the fifteen percent. I know what, but you but.
Speaker 5: You you asking me?
Speaker 4: You you told way, you said how you're gonna talk about financial literacy and you willing to pay a fine.
Speaker 5: And I just explain to you why I can do it because I know how to.
Speaker 1: So you don't think I got enough. You don't think I got enough bread to buy ten thousand dollars doll.
Speaker 5: Yeah you do, but I don't. I don't. I don't like you buying no two thousand dollars dolls. You know why? Because the dog don't mother, f'mna do no, goddamn.
Speaker 1: If I want, if I want to majors, I go see I go see Penna Guela, I go see Chris Angel. No, No, you know what, I don't care what you say.
Speaker 4: I'm never going to approve you buying No goddamn dog for those ten thousand dollars that can get on your hand.
Speaker 2: I don't care, but you want me to get your approval.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't ask you for my approval Because'm gonna doe that I want to do regardless.
Speaker 5: Let me ask let me, let me ask you something. Let me ask you something.
Speaker 4: The NFL had a set of rules, right, The NFL had a set of rules that comes along with playing the game. Can I ask you one Can I ask you one thing? Did I ever follow any of those rules?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you follow a lot of them. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Man, There's a rule that you could not be in motion to the to the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 5: You could leave.
Speaker 4: Now you're trying to be funny. Now you're trying to be funny. You know what I'm trying to say. Man, Come on, man, stop stop playing ojo.
Speaker 2: We all.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: You know I ain't following nam motherfucker rule. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I did what I wanted to do and play the game well within the rules. But I did it my way. You know what I'm saying before we go ahead it further. Sean Tearson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just donated two hundred dollars to us, he said, much love, bro. Hey, Sean, bro, we really appreciate this because then you deal your boy and I kicked out the door, Old Joe. I've been waiting for this. I had to get her right he heard it.
Speaker 2: I'm home. I missed the damna g eight. This is my hole.
Speaker 5: This where a dog at home?
Speaker 4: So this is the second time you got a ten thousand dollars dog and he ain't travel with you.
Speaker 5: That's a waste of God.
Speaker 2: Dad.
Speaker 5: I thought I thought he was a love it.
Speaker 2: I thought he was what Rayal?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you bought her a three hundred, four hundred thousand dollars car and she don't travel with you everywhere you go?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Whoa whoa whoa? I I boy you she bought that she had bread went on?
Speaker 2: You bought that car for her birthday? Oh yeah? Oh so what Rayal? Ray where you at? Hey, mabe, hey, we'll get that. What don turn around? Do turn around like you normally do? Not got to speed a ride?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Qu oh and the bed still doesn't made the bed still made up.
Speaker 1: Before we get back. Hey, Sean, I want to thank you again, Broke, and I really appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Hey Sean, I appreciate that you appreciate.
Speaker 1: That subscribe button please please because we growing, Oh Joe, and now we're doing big things here. I got my man here. God check us out when you here. We are both. He's passionate. I'm passionate when we have with this, when we have, when we do what we do for sixty seventy five ninety minutes after.
Speaker 2: This, Hey, we on to the next.
Speaker 1: I seen them, the topics, what we could possibly talk about. And we're gonna be as passionate tomorrow as we are tonight. Check this out, O Joe. In my home state, a Georgia restaurant goes viral. They added fifty dollars to the parents' bill, saying the kids belonged at Burger King say they too bad?
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa Wait fiftot on it. What's the name of the restaurant? You know thetant the it's way up. There's the Blue reg is in the Blue Ridge Mountains to Core, Georgia. Paul Anderson was He's from. But it's closed by this is in the mountains Blue Ridge, Georgia. Well, normal normally when you when you're going to establishment, obviously you have customers that are coming, paying customers that are coming. They're coming for a service in that we've been talking about all night, a service. And if you're coming there with bad kids, is that is that that's the bad thing it is? I mean, look, I get it, parents want to you know something.
Speaker 5: But can you can you charge? You can't? You can't charge you.
Speaker 1: Put it on I'm gonna put it on the menu before you get it. Your kids bad fitted dollars?
Speaker 5: How does behavior?
Speaker 4: Behavior has nothing that doesn't doesn't come with a price or on a mouth. I'm trying to understand. How can they get away with that?
Speaker 1: You want to eat here, You either have your kids in order to see if your kids.
Speaker 2: Stopped being bad, you would have to worry about that. I ain't never have to worry about for my kids being bad because they already do.
Speaker 5: I ain't never heard of that. I never heard of that. I'm not even sure. I'm not even sure that's ethical.
Speaker 4: We need to we need to airlines. Kids don't be bad on the plane. All they do is crying. Is normally basic.
Speaker 5: It's just infant. No, wait, don't you fly private? No?
Speaker 4: Sometimes take take they take your boy with you one time when I want.
Speaker 1: To financially responsible for me to fly someone else other than myself on the private place.
Speaker 4: Yeah that you know, old man?
Speaker 2: Right that up?
Speaker 4: Hey wait a minute, so hey you I can't I can't come on ESPN. I can't. I can't get on your private jet. Normally, when your homeboy get a new car, the first thing you do, Hey boy, we boy, I just got this new thing. I'm going to come pick here.
Speaker 1: When I get my new car, I'm gonna say, oh, I'm from the drive up in the drive to town.
Speaker 5: But scoopy, I don't care about no new car. I want to know. I want to experience what it's like.
Speaker 2: I want that told me you fly the kids on the private jet to the island.
Speaker 4: I said, I want to fly the kids on a private debt to that life.
Speaker 5: I think that would be a great be so fun.
Speaker 2: Let you boys let your boy tag along.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Why are you doing that? Whit whit white?
Speaker 4: Why why are you trying to trying to bring a trying to bring the black man.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm put Bruce to York normally what happened? Hey man, you're not gonna take the private jet? Me, Reil and the kid man. You know you got your somebody you could tag along with me. Just come on down to Tampa. We leave from Tampa.
Speaker 2: That's what a homer are we? A homie? No fun if I can't have none? I mean, you fly, but you don't want your boy to go.
Speaker 4: Wait, you flying the private jet everywhere and ain't invite me yet? And and you know, you know I've never been on one, so why not?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 5: Think about this? Think about this?
Speaker 4: You know what me and Chadding are partnering on this show man uncle no cho man is doing really well.
Speaker 5: And you know I'm really thankful, you know, for him and how he's been able to help me grow this.
Speaker 4: You know what I could you know, I know what I'm to show my appreciation, Oh Joe, I'm from the fun to bring that boy on the private jet so we get experience.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna bring my church Is Chicken with me.
Speaker 2: You grow, you grow your havel ojo your half.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying I'm saying, when when you when when when the name of the show is getting it started with it's your show. Now it's nightcap with So that's the first name and Ocho. So you Tom and I'm Jerry. You see that, you see you see what I'm going with this? You kermit, I'm the frog actually the same person, but I get where you going with it. Yeah, man, let me ask you a question. Yeah yeah, So you against you against the restaurant charging extra for Oh no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: I said I I asked, was it ethical? And can you do it normally?
Speaker 2: Can you do? Businesses are privately on.
Speaker 1: Restaurant is privately on, so they can they can say, they can said they can do what they want to do cold, they can see the opening closing, they can say, okay, you want to get an hour to eat blah blah blah. So with a private business they kind of sit through as long as they don't get government money. Here's the thing. Yeah, we got this up on the We got this up on the board. Things that black people take serious. What do you think the number one thing black people take serious?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Black people don't play by their money, now, don't don't They don't play by the number two. Wait, there's something Wade Oh boy, that's a that's a good one. Space games, hey boy. And the funny thing about it, if you don't know the people that are in a game of spades, you would think they hated it. Yeah, you would think they hate each other. Yeah, spade serious, But hold on, I don't know if you can. I don't know if you could put spade before your check. You know, black folks don't play. Black folks don't play by spades. But playing with somebody money, that's a different ball game. Playing with somebody money different.
Speaker 1: Number one was pade. Number two was checked knowing who was all over there. We don't play back man. Who oh hey, listen if the wrong person is I'm good, No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I ain't what about that?
Speaker 5: That's that's right.
Speaker 1: Not eating everybody's cooking now, you know, I ain't gonna get everybody cooking on Joe.
Speaker 5: No, the first thing you're gonna what well were cooking today? What some food over here? Ship? Who gotta know who cooked?
Speaker 2: Queen?
Speaker 1: You know we have uh at church. We had dinner. We had a dinner at you know, on for Sunday. My grandma didn't play that. We had my grandma box and I had an aunt named bia Bell. She's right, yeah, and she bier Bell was always back there. Ms Mary, miss calling, granted Miss Mary heard nothing else. My grandma didn't play that. We ain't going nobody house and the but you I'm gonna be looking so good or night.
Speaker 4: Damn boy, y'all want something now we ain't for we left, Yeah, me and me and me and my brother bad.
Speaker 2: I look at that gravy they got chicken O. No, ma'am, no, thank you. Damn.
Speaker 1: I sure wanted to show one day, want to say, yeah, we take something because but I already know that was gonna be a killing when we got home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know what, and them them days and you know it's funny and I'm glad you said that. That that brings back great memories. Man, them days like that gone man, one big Mama pass one big Mama passed away.
Speaker 5: It ain't the same.
Speaker 2: And they asked, they want to know who did the body.
Speaker 5: At the funeral. At the funeral, everybody, they want to know who did the body.
Speaker 2: It looked just like like who do you expect them to look like?
Speaker 1: Not him?
Speaker 2: They ain't break dregs. Somebody else put him in.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. That's a good one. That's a good one. Hold on, I got I got one for you.
Speaker 2: I go for you.
Speaker 5: Black whole crowd of black people, and one person started running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you take off, ruddy, don't play we we ain't.
Speaker 4: Looking around, we ain't asking no questions. If you start running, I'm gonna if we pull up to the mall, o Joe and somebody get out of there. If eighty it's a hundred degrees and somebody get out with a trench coat and walk the ward to the mall, and you know what, I don't even want it today.
Speaker 5: I shot I shop another day, don't hear me.
Speaker 1: It's a hundred degrees and you gotta mm hmm everything might be just fight with it, but I ain't gonna find out.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna. You know, they ain't got no more used to When I.
Speaker 1: Was growing up, you had to get you had to think on the steering with the gear com Now you just yeah, I'm good with that. Brandy and Monica, you know people still still heed it by brand and Monica.
Speaker 2: Who you like one? Who you thinking one? Monica? Brandy?
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I I man they them legends, man, them them, those are those are two legends.
Speaker 2: We gotta monica, Monica from the crib, Monica from a.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah ghona, stepping on, stepping on people's shoes.
Speaker 1: Used to call the fight O Joe, Yeah, oh easy, easy, don't So you're in the club with five hundred people and you actually, man, God damn, I'm like, bro, you see, you see, I'm trying to squeeze. I'm trying to get skinny as a moth.
Speaker 2: Folk.
Speaker 5: You you can't, you can't.
Speaker 4: You can't wear your good shoes to the club. You know they're gonna get stepped on it. Don't don't let it be white. Don't have on no white air force.
Speaker 5: Man, don't put up.
Speaker 1: You know, we gotta don't have you gotta see a face in the door because we got to see who coming in.
Speaker 2: And can't have me back to the door.
Speaker 5: You got you, you can't have you back to the door. That's that's that's that's that's the sin.
Speaker 2: And clocking out of that is a sin.
Speaker 5: Oh black people, it's two things were gonna do, two things were gonna do.
Speaker 4: We're gonna clock out on time, and we take a break, lunch break or we break.
Speaker 5: I'm getting the whole from the bee, from the from from the bee to the break.
Speaker 1: You know what I do, ojoe, From the time I start eating, that's when my break start. That's when the hour up. That's when the hour start. I ain't all back. I got to warm the food up and start eating. That's when the hour.
Speaker 2: Because if you think I'm gonna take my break and.
Speaker 1: I gotta walk way down the hall and I gotta warn the food up, ten minutes already gone by.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm getting all out a whole hour of that.
Speaker 5: Hey listen, boy, that that's but black folk, well they funny, were black folk funny?
Speaker 1: Now, college football fans felt ABC linger too long on Caleb Williams emotional mother with his family after the loss.
Speaker 2: Bro the number one pick in.
Speaker 1: The draft, jodn't understand what kind of responsibility that comes along with that. You think the cameras on him, now now what you think gonna come on? Take you would be the number one.
Speaker 2: It is different.
Speaker 1: There's a difference between being the number one overall pick at d line or wires or quarterback.
Speaker 4: The quarterback, they're a whole, the the franchise quarterback at that This ain't just no any number one.
Speaker 5: This is arguably the best collegiate quarter.
Speaker 4: Almost ever in a long time, long time. It is too emotional. Hey, is it bad for him to cry like that? You think, does that show his passion.
Speaker 2: For the game.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Ojo, he won the Heisman last year, and you know, I thought he had a great chance and I thought he would have a great chance to win because his defense was so bad, so he would have to put numbers up just to keep them. But it's defense so bad that if he has one mistake, the game gets out of hand, right right, They giving up fifty two, they.
Speaker 2: Giving up forty.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he's like with damn, He's like, I can it's hard to not have one off date. Everybody's gonna have one off day. Like you said, oh ya, you know you might somebody might be having a bad date. Every quarter raiding the man from l Way. Every quarterback has had a bad date, and say, you know they picked me up to date he never had. I mean, I can't remember. Maybe he has, but I can't get I can't. I can't, I can't. I can't remember him bailing him out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, that's crazy, Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was tough. I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a problem with it because you don't have They don't have a problem when when when he's hugging his family and they win it.
Speaker 5: Yeah you yeah, I mean we got some people got too sensitive.
Speaker 4: Now we we could play that. Oh that's the era we end somebodys. We'll get used to it because they ain't gonna get no better. It ain't like back in the day. Now, you ain't gonna get no better. You know, you gotta you have to adjust and involved with the times.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but bro, I mean this, I understand. I understand he's in college, but I mean they had the camera on him. He's emotional.
Speaker 2: He had the camera.
Speaker 1: They had the camera on him when he was winning last year. He's hugging his family and stuff. We can't we can't just pick and choose. Oh, give him a moment, Oh give him come on now, Hey, hey, he about to come play with the big boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And it ain't ain't too much crying going on the sideline. Nah, ain't too much.
Speaker 2: It's uh anything that we leave out Oo.
Speaker 4: No, I would I would like to revisit something. And I think I think it's I think it's very very important and for the for the for the people that are listening, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure it won't We can revisit whatever we want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that there are a lot of people that are that are there are entrepreneurs, There are a lot of people that are running businesses, whether it be small, whether they be big, that are watching, and I think to to address it one more time. And you know, my love for Keith Lee for showing love to everybody. My love for Keith Lee as well. But what advice since I know a lot of people are watching and we're not as passionate as we were earlier on the topic, what advice would you have for those who are business owners or owners of restaurants, or owners of last companies, or doing nails or doing hair, whatever it may be, that can continue to help progress their business in the right way.
Speaker 5: What advice would you have?
Speaker 1: You have to do everything you possibly can to treat in my company, I treat everybody the same.
Speaker 2: I treat Ash, I treat Jordan, I treat.
Speaker 1: Cj Colin, Jamie Michael, everybody, we all treated the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People have different positions, but your person, you have feelings, you have things going on, and they know they got something that come to me. We're gonna talk about it now. I ain't no big fan of lateness. Don't make everybody know that. Everybody knows that. So that's what you can. But when you're in the service business, O, Shoe, take the take it. I mean, if we got a podcast, I listen to what people say. They say with Shannon when you have the game, we need you to talk about more than one of two teams.
Speaker 2: What do we do?
Speaker 1: We have five six teams we talked about or we got the storytelling? What Shannon, we need you to do for this? So I listen because I'm trying to give them. Now we're gonna talk about what we talk about, but we're gonna try to give We're gonna try to give the customer, the consumer what they wanted here because a lot of times, a lot of the complaints that we got.
Speaker 2: When I was on the other show with Shannon, all you talked about.
Speaker 1: Was one player. All you talked about was one game. Well, now I have my oh I have we have our own platform.
Speaker 2: Ohoe.
Speaker 1: We can get the Bengals in, we can get the Cowboys in, get Kansasity, we can get c. J.
Speaker 2: Stroud, We can get things like that because it's omes.
Speaker 1: We can talk about stuff that a lot of other people don't get an opportunity to talk about because we are sports. Like I said, people come for the sports, they stay for the stories, and so we have an opportunity. We talked about the Ravens and the Seahawks. Odell kept me the touchdown obviously, Keith Lee with with with something Viral. We talked about things that black people take serious. A little tongue and cheek can have fun with it, but you got to listen to them, and we got to stop being so oh, you're trying to break.
Speaker 4: No, what we're trying to do is that we're trying to help you elevate. Because that's that's why. That's why I asked you that question, just so we could finish on on a on a high note. And another thing, a lot of people always ask so to give a little bit more clarification on on why my focal point was on the service industry, and you kept saying, why always them?
Speaker 5: What about me?
Speaker 4: Is I somewhat empathize with the service industry in a sense, you know, and you know, and that's why I've always been guided that way. And to always you always do them a certain way based on the personalities, the entitlement that they have to deal with daily, dealing with multiple personalities.
Speaker 5: So that's that's the viewpoint. I was looking at it from a different lens.
Speaker 4: But listens to you, listening to some of the followers, some of the some of the people that that tweeted me, you know, the past, the past two days.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Now I have a broader vision, you know, now, from both sides of the spectrum, so I see things differently, and that that's that's that's a great thing, and I'm glad I was able to to see it like that, to hear you and to hear them. And the funny thing, even if, even if even if I didn't respond, whether you inso to me or not, I saw it.
Speaker 5: I saw it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it, and so I feel much better because now that I'm informed, because I've been in such a box when it comes to eating and the way I do things is I've done it one way and that's it. So I didn't know about the other side of it. And next time, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do motherfucker research. But you know what, you know what's hard to do with research? You gotta read right to read. When it comes to research, I don't know how to read.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to read.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't no, ain't no mathematician. But I can counter. I can counter a couple of million. Oh yeah, I can kind I can count to him. And that's the thing, though, Joe, I think the thing is for me, the problem that I have. I don't have a problem with that. You disagree with me, but you don't have the insight when you disagree with me. Okay, we disagree.
Speaker 2: You like this? I did you like blue? I like yellow? You like this? I like that?
Speaker 1: But why do you have to install me? We're having a conversation. We disagree, right, mm hmm. That's that's the only problem that I have with social media.
Speaker 2: But I like that though.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm one, I'm go ahead ahead, I'm one of the few. I'm one of the few, and I've been on social media for so long. Is I enjoy the banter back and forth with the insults because I like to insult back.
Speaker 5: I think I lost it a little bit.
Speaker 4: That Liberty City came out of me one a little bit one time, and I was like, man, boy, what you doing.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: This is something that you're used to when you love going back and forth and bantering, even even even if it's insults. And it got to the point where I lost myself once. But then the people that were insulting I started doing my normal you know what, I love you too, and just just shooting back that way.
Speaker 5: But I was listening. I was reading everything. The idiots, the idiots, the all all.
Speaker 4: I like it, and I mean, you know it doesn't bother me because I'm used to it. But again, those those that are watching, those that are watching that never never watched before.
Speaker 2: I heard you.
Speaker 5: I see you.
Speaker 4: I still love you, Keith Lee. I know you're gonna see this. I love you too. I see you do m used to do m m a if you want.
Speaker 5: To get in the get yeah okay, yo yo, yeah okay. Anyway, like I was saying, but we.
Speaker 2: Done got too old tussle. We can't tussle. We can't.
Speaker 5: Oh, let me let me finish what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You ga, man't even ain't let me finish. He I love what you're doing baby, anytime man, I'm here. He just played key, you know he played, he played too much key. It's all good though, but that's all anyway anyway, I'm I hate, I hate to go off topic.
Speaker 5: You talking about tussle.
Speaker 4: I'm fighting in February, and make sure you're gonna get you tickets ring side anywhere.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, what you were saying, that's my only thing, O Joe, because I want we're one of the few celebrities, O Joe, that we will respond most of most of most most of the celebrities. And I'm not no, I'm not no a list, but I'm I'm a little small.
Speaker 5: Oh but you a list?
Speaker 1: Now? That what you?
Speaker 5: You a list?
Speaker 1: But you I mean guys, you know Kansas City, you know this team, that team. I respond, you asked me a question. I can't get to everybody's question. But when you disagree and then you feel you got to insult me, Bye, you gotta have you gotta have to don't let that bother you gotta have you gotta have. You got a thousand jokes. I'm on number seven. Oh, I can like that. They don't for real though, for real, I.
Speaker 2: Keep that thing on me.
Speaker 1: I can't right, you can wait, you got that thing on you keep that joke thing on me. But you know, I'm in a different place now, I work for you. You know, he got he got to look, he got to look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that.
Speaker 4: You know, hey, you know that's That's one of the few things I don't like is I don't want to get in a in a I don't want to get so high.
Speaker 5: Where I can't I can't be myself. I can't.
Speaker 4: I I that that that just that it doesn't bother me. But I just want to be able to still be myself on Twitter if you insult me, I want to be able to go back and then and then and then tell you you know, and and and then tell you I love you.
Speaker 2: You know what it is. I had a lot of a lot of times it was women.
Speaker 1: Women would say, would say some of the coolest things, and when I like to ask up, I can't believe you talk this way to a woman. What I can't believe you talked that way to me? Oh yeah, yeah, take this last one with you. No, get on off my timeline. You come on my timeline, on your timeline. You came on my timeline.
Speaker 2: That soaked me.
Speaker 1: But you know what, guys, I really really appreciate hold on I think we got one more.
Speaker 5: Ah man.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Rodney Dinkins. Hold on this you dink I think it is, but that's being on coach Hallswall in Glenville, Georgia with you this rock.
Speaker 2: I know who it was. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: When I wrote U his dad rest of soul uh was Uh was a great player in Glenville. He was on one of my former coaches without playing little league football. So uh when I releaved that to day, I was like Rodney Dacons, I was like, hold on, I know that name.
Speaker 2: I know that Dame.
Speaker 1: My coach, My coach is gonna be a coach Hall. Coach Hall is known my family. He drove the school bus from my mom. He coached all my uncles, all my aunts, me and my brother for fifty years. Drove every single day from Savannah to Glenville, now sixty five.
Speaker 2: Miles one way.
Speaker 1: Now a lot of times he was riding to Glenville, take us to Savannah for track meets, drive us home, take everybody home, and then drive back to Savannah. Before you go, Oh, let me tell you what. I had one thing. You know what when I played, I had one rule when I played, I played football, basketball, and I ran track. I had one rule. Yes, in order for many players for it, they had to take my aunt home. My aunt had to ride the bus home. My sister would bring her drop her off. Yeah, in order for me to play that sport. When it came time to go, she got on the bus with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the van.
Speaker 1: That was the only way. That was the only That was the only rule that I had. I know they were gonna tell me no because they want to. But my aunt, my aunt, my aunt Jane, she was at every She was at every football game, she was at every track meet, she was at every basketball game.
Speaker 2: And at the end of the night, she got on she got on the bus with us.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate Coach Hall, I appreciate all my coaches.
Speaker 1: Uh. That allowed my aunt to come to the game because that's what she enjoyed doing. So, Uh, I really appreciate that. I wanted to share that story with you. I don't know how many guys have an opportunity to do that, but UH that that that meant a lot to me to have, you know, always, she I always. It might have not been my mom or my my sister or my brother, but I knew I always had one person in the stands root for me.
Speaker 2: That was my James.
Speaker 5: That's live.
Speaker 2: So that's live.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, thank you again. Please make sure you I gotta go, I gotta go work.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 5: Wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, Hey, we got to end. You gotta let me in. And this is what we have to do to do.
Speaker 4: We got to have a special right every time we in the show. Every time we're in the show, I got to end it with two lines of a song. But you say what you got to say and with the song.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys, you guys for tuning in to another episode of Nightcap. Make sure you click that subscribe button. We greatly appreciate your support and loyal to you over the last month of the last two months. We're gonna continue to grow thanks to you. Tell your family, tell your friends, tell all your loved ones to make sure they click Nightcap Show and watch us on YouTube because we're gonna talk about some of everything. And you never know, uh when I'm going to tell another story that's gonna get meow. So moving forward, o Cho wants to be the one that signs off. So I'm gonna lie him to sign off with a song take it away.
Speaker 4: You gotta stay with me, You gotta stay with me, and you and you know the words. So just just coming with me, all right, Okay, we like the five hobbies.
Speaker 5: Don't leave me hanging.
Speaker 2: Please go ahead, let me see what you.
Speaker 4: Got, even if even even if you don't eat, if if you can't sing, just say the words.
Speaker 3: On he.
Speaker 5: Far wait stood in Old.
Speaker 4: Rugget Cross, Come on the blame us, free and shame. Come on, don't give me like don't know that he's from the country, know that one. And I love.
Speaker 5: That old Cross.
Speaker 2: You know we had.
Speaker 5: Best for a world of lost watching that cap right right here? No no, no, no, no, stay with me now so ouch rich still good Cross till God.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you man, we finished down here. Wait church, you into it? Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church.
Speaker 5: Y'all ain't had no choir?
Speaker 2: Yeah we had a choir.
Speaker 5: Well, how you don't know the song that back at that back from the.
Speaker 2: I don't know that song? Thank you for watching that, Thank you for watching Nightcap? Your favorite? Are you trying to hang up?
Speaker 1: I don't to go He's your favorite number eighty five his team one to night, so he was very excited.
Speaker 2: He checked it, hit it with a quick elbow, got it back and live child. Please we'll be back back at you to borrow night.
Speaker 5: I love you, I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Call that subscribe button to catch punk It on your nightgap. Rob call me if you need me.