Speaker 1: Hey guys, Welcome back to Cheeky's and Chill podcast. So yesterday we brought you part one of my relationship update with my boyfriend Emilia. We talked about how we've managed to make our relationship work for more than two years, and we also talked about what it's like living together. Today, we're jumping right into a topic. I get asked about a lot my sexuality, so let's jump right into it.
Speaker 2: This is Cheeky's and Chill.
Speaker 1: I got a question. I don't know if I told you on Dear Cheeky's some girl. She was really nice about it. She's like, girl, I saw you on the Snow podcast and you were just learning with Snow and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't you have a boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Does he get mad and all this stuff. When I was asked that question, I said, oh shit, Like I don't want it to come off like I'm being disrespectful to my man, but I'm like, I think, because we've talked about it, you and I are on the same page. I just I wanted to clear that up. And it's like, oh, here I am kissing all kinds of girls, Like that's not how it works, you know what I mean? Like, I like, he knows me, and he's told me I think it's very sexy. We've also talked about perhaps later on eventually maybe. I don't know if I'm ready yet for that or if I ever will be, but to bring another chick, you know, into into it. You know, we have talked about it, and we talked about it when we were in Mexico City when I was gonna go for the Lunario. We talked about it a little deeper and I was like, I thought, Okay, shit, yes, let's do this. He knows already. I have to choose her. You can't know her name, you will never have her number. We're gonna do our thing. We're gonna have fun. I've never had a threesome, just just you know, putting it out there. I don't know if Emilia has. He'll never tell me. We're not gonna talk about it because he's very reserved. But I've never been in a threesome, not with two guys. Never, no type of threesome. But we've talked about it, and he's been pretty open about that being a possibility.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And see that's because I think we're able to talk about these things because of how the foundation that we have, you know. And again, if I've ever agreed to you or said I was open to it for me, it's not, oh my god, I get another girl and that's like it's for me, you know what I mean. But like not to get like too deep in it. But the reason why I'm open to almost anything is because I love you so much and I love experiencing things with you, no matter what it is, anything new, anything cool, like anything that where we enjoy it, if we enjoy it and you enjoy it, like to me, experiencing things with you is gives me such a big high. And that's with any situation. It's not just this situation. And if you're leaning towards it and you want to try it, cool, and if you don't like it and then we decide not to do it ever again, cool or you want to do it once a month, cool, whatever whatever you want.
Speaker 2: You know, it's guy, It's it's wow.
Speaker 3: It's all about talking and how we feel. And I know this is just kind of a touchy, funny subject, but that mentality is like my mentality across the board for anything in our relationship, not.
Speaker 1: Just that, So you'd be fine with the girl. Would you be fine with having to three some with another guy?
Speaker 3: That is a completely different topic. I knew different. No, that's different. To be honest, probably no, okay, but that's just Yeah.
Speaker 1: We've talked about it guys. He has said no, and honest, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be so honest. I don't think I'd want to have it through some with another guy, to be honest, that's just too much work.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Here it is. This is how, this is how I'll break it down. You say you're fifteen twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, Lesbiana, whatever you want to.
Speaker 3: Yes, whatever you want to call it. Yes, yeah, I am zero percent. Oh okay on my end. So if you have the desire to bring another girl, that works for you, but bringing another dude for me that doesn't work for me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's not like a double standard situation. It's more of like what am I gonna do? You know what I mean sort of thing?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, if you didn't my girls at all, I wouldn't even like, why would I bring in another girl? So you don't like girls, this conversation is happening because you like girls as well?
Speaker 1: Ye, yeah, exactly. Yeah, I totally get that. And like I said, I'm the type of girl that enjoys going to the strip club to go see other girls. I'm not the type of girl that likes going to the strip club to see boys. Like It's just I've always been like that, like, oh, you know, like I went to Thunder down Under in Vegas and that was cool. It was you know, I was like, all right, cool, but still not.
Speaker 2: Really my thing.
Speaker 1: I love watching a woman and dance and do her thing. And he knows this, so yeah, that's why I'd be like, I don't know, like i'd be a whole lot of work. It's just I'm good, you know what I mean. So anyways, I just wanted to ask because I'm sure people are like, well, you know, you guys talking about three just talk about a dude, you know.
Speaker 2: But that was a very good explanation. I love that in media. You're so smart. That's what I love about this guys.
Speaker 1: So okay, because I did get a little bit of not backlash, people loved it. Like when I was at Snow, like, we had a great fucking time. The chemistry was amazing. She's like we're cancers, Like we get it, you know, but I did like get a lot of people like that were kind of I don't know, like talking not shit, but we're like more concerned about our relationship. I want to ask you, why do you think that is? Is it just the world that we live in or is it just because I have a boyfriend and it's public, or like what do you think it is?
Speaker 3: It comes from their insecurities. It comes because they think, oh, what if my person did that? And they're not comfortable with that. And it's probably from a lack of foundation with our partner, you know. And I know this is like most cliche thing to say, but it's like we really can't worry about what they feel. And I think with our foundation, the way our foundation is right now, you can go on a podcast with a girl eat like snow and you could have kissed her and everything would have been fine because I know we have yeah, and it doesn't affect that yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And after that, I did think, you guys, and I'll be honest, I was like, shit, like what if his mom sees it?
Speaker 2: What if she watches it? Because I've never had that conversation with her.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have a very good relationship with his mom, and she's fucking she's a g Like we talk about everything, you guys, I honestly love your mom and I love your grandma.
Speaker 2: But I did worry.
Speaker 1: I didn't care about what anyone else thought, because my siblings know who I am. I do worry a little bit about I thought about it afterwards, about my nieces and nephews. There's a lot of kids that follow me and your mom, you know, and your grandma. Like I said, but like, at the end of the day, I'm very honest, I'm very this is who I am, you know, and you're my partner and more than anything, you know, And it was no issue. We didn't it was fine, Like he was completely fine. And I think that's what makes this relationship so just so nice, so pleasant. It's like I can literally talk to you about anything, you know, even uncomfortable things guys, finances or just anything, and he takes it so well. But I think because you've also done the work. And that's one thing I wanted to tell everyone. I don't know if guys a lot of guys listen to my podcast, but don't be afraid men to be vulnerable to shed some tears.
Speaker 2: To say I go to therapy.
Speaker 1: Those are all things that I love about you, Emilio, and I think more men need to be more like you.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to tell you that, thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: So I know we kind of mentioned finances, and you know, that's always, I think, difficult to talk about in any relationship, even with friends. It's just it's a touchy subject. But I think we're pretty good because Emilio holds his own Emilio pays his bills. Emilio is very very responsible, and I love that. And another thing that I absolutely love is that, ever since the beginning, every time we go out to eat, even if it's like a mcdont drive through or a nice fancy meal, Emilia has always been really good about taking care of me.
Speaker 2: And I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Like it's very rare when I pay, and if he lets me, that's one thing, But when there is something like, for instance, you know he pays here at the house, you know, he's a here, here's my portion. He's never missed it. But I also I'm like, hey, can you give me a little bit for this right? And you've been very like, okay, don't trip he apple pays me real quick. But it is sometimes I get worries because I'm like, I don't want him to think that I'm like taxing him or but I don't really even have to do that, Like it just comes out of you though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean my natural inance think is to take care of you, like that is what my goal is in my life, is to take care of my woman, take care of our home, take care of everything in our lives. But also again back to conversations, like we have these conversations about these things, these tough conversations. You know, I've felt comfortable for the first time I'm in my life to share with a partner, like, hey, these are my fantasies, this is how much I make a year, this is I'm fully transparent, and I think it's great that we've been able to get to this point. And also I just like to you know, I want to make sure that I pull my weight and be fair. For me, I love being fair. I don't want either side to ever feel unappreciated or you know, just not feeling good about about that. And uh, I think we do a very good job at just balancing everything. And again, it just comes down to just talking. You just have to talk to your partner and be like and be open and honest, like, hey, this is how it's looking, this is where you know I could use help, or I can I can help out or whatever that is. But when it comes to the things that a man does for a woman, I'll always do that for you.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, you do. You do a really really good job.
Speaker 1: And does it I don't know if, like in the beginning or now we're in between, did it make you feel uncomfortable that I make more money than you, because for me, I feel like you make pretty good money. Obviously I do all kinds of different things. But has it ever bothered you?
Speaker 3: It's never bothered me, and honestly, I embrace it. I think it's cool that my you inspired me to hustle more. You push me and everything that you do it it makes me want to work harder. And if you let that be an insecurity and it makes you shut down and it makes you not want to work harder, then that's that's the problem that you know. That's personal exactly, And I think it does a great thing for me and it motivates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I will say that I've never felt like my career or who I am or what I make or what I have, it's never made you feel like from what you've shown me like insecure, if anything, like you celebrate me. And I've never like I've had that, but not really, not not at this level where it's dude, go and and you know, be some. And at first, like some of my sexy outfits were just like hey, like your tits, you know, or like, okay, like now I put on nipple covers. Like those are things that we went through where I was like, oh, he likes me being sexy, but there are certain things where he's like, hey, if you're going to be sexy, make sure you cover your you know, have your undies on or have your your nipple covers.
Speaker 2: But it's like you've always just embraced hey.
Speaker 1: Or he's wanted to take me to do collabs with his friends and it's like, let me help you grow, let me, you know, upgrade you in certain ways. And I love that because I just feel like empowered to just be the best me in my career. So that's been great too. And even though he knows, okay, she can pay it herself, he's always like, hey, let me take care of it and I love that.
Speaker 2: And he'll buy groceries.
Speaker 1: He'll be like, oh, you know, I got some groceries like without me having to ask him. So it's been awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very important for me to feel like you feel like you have a partner who wants the best for you, and because I don't ever want to hold you back from anything in your life. And that's very important for me. And like I said, and even even like that's a that's that's the that's a great example I like to use when I talk to you, my friends or my therapist, even about your you know, your outfits. In the beginning, some of them made me feeluncomfortable. But then I was able to come to you and be like, hey, look this makes me feel this. I don't know what the answer is. Maybe just do it ten more times and maybe I'll feel better. I don't know, but here are some things that will help me feel better. And it made the process easier. Now I I don't care, you know, as long as nipples are flying around everywhere, cool, I do your thing.
Speaker 1: We compromised, Yes, yeah, we compromised. At first, I was like, well, this is my show, this is what I'm gonna wear like I was. That's one of the things where I was like, hey, that's my job, don't mess with that. But then I had to like wait. I'm like wait, he's still a man and I'm still his girl. Because I'd be like, well, I'm gonna go home with you anyway. He's like, what's the big deal. He's like, yeah, but your nips are hard, you know, We're like, at least cover them, so we compromise, and that's what it is, compromising.
Speaker 2: Another thing that I love is the.
Speaker 1: Fact that Johnny, well, Johnny lives with us. You guys, Johnny lives here. He's lived with me since forever. He's he's my baby boy. Emilio knows that. When Johnny was talking about moving out, I don't know, like six months ago something like that, right, and Emilio was like why, Like he was just like why, Like it's gonna be weird, like why are you moving out?
Speaker 2: What the hell? And I just love the relationship that you guys have. Dude. Johnny will text Emilio and say, hey, dude, I love you. They call each other.
Speaker 1: Johnny calls you doctor Black, right, yeah, doctor doctor Black. Why I don't know you guys.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. Maybe it's an avenger thing.
Speaker 1: I have no idea it's an avenger Yeah, And then they went to Korean barbecue the other day alone. I was out of like I was out of town right working, and dude, you have no idea, Like I tell him all the time, I'm like, oh, the fact that my siblings love you, that both my brothers, because Mikey and him are the same age. Actually Mike's a little bit older than you. So at first Mikey was a little bit like, uh, you know, like weird about it. And then now he's like, they go bike riding together, and like they just have this bromance or whatever you call it. My sisters love you. So it's just I don't know, it's so nice, so nice.
Speaker 3: I feel very welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all love you, and your family has been great. And that's another thing, you guys. Oh my god, I just I don't know what I would do, like if I didn't get along with my suegra And she's just so dope. She's what fifty one, so she's very young. And we drink together and we went to Vegas together and she dances on the floor and she's just she's great. I mean, Emilio, you know how I am, you, guys.
Speaker 2: I talk to people.
Speaker 1: I ask questions again, I want information. And he learned a lot of things about his mom and about how he was conceived through me because I'm there, like having this conversation with his mom and he's like, what the hell, I've never seen the side of my mom.
Speaker 2: Only you can do this and even your grandma. We sit there and like fucking shoot the shit all the time. Yeah, He's like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: And what did we learn?
Speaker 2: We learned that we were both conceived in a vehicle.
Speaker 1: Classy, yes, very class very classy. Great job mother. Yeah, so he was conceived in a vehicle. It was a one time thing. Me too, my mom the day she lost her virginity. I don't know if I told you, guys, is I was conceived in a Monte Carlo. Is it called Monte Carlo? Monte Carlo? Yeah? Those at a drive in movie theater. And my dad never finished.
Speaker 2: I'm a pre cum baby, you guys. Isn't that awesome? I'm a precumbaby. I was meant to be here, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine if I was a full like you know yeah, yeah, no, man, chiss, I'd be a freaking I don't know. But anyways, so we were both conceived in a vehicle and yeah, and then we went to the Philippines. I was, of course asking his dad all kinds of questions. I was like, so, I want to hear your side of the story. And he started laughing. He was so shy, but it all it was all you know, connected, and he had the same story kind of right.
Speaker 3: Yep, he confirmed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he confirmed.
Speaker 3: I was like, dude, that's what my mom you're talking about.
Speaker 2: He confirmed it. Oh, you need to buy me sees candies.
Speaker 3: Okay, please, yes, I will surprise you sees candies.
Speaker 2: Please. That's like my thing.
Speaker 1: Now, before it was flowers he would bring Honestly, he brings me flowers just because a lot. Now it's sees candies, like it's just like a box of chocolates or both. But I love that and that's a thing. Like I tell him, I'm like, babe, don't stop doing these cute little things. And I do cute things for him too. I leave them notes like we do cute things for each other, and I want to do more cute things for him, like maybe buy him some like joints or something like things that he likes, but like donuts. Oh yeah, donuts. I gotta be like a little cuter because you're pretty cute.
Speaker 2: So that's a thing.
Speaker 1: That's another thing you guys, anyone that's listening, it doesn't matter if you've been with a person five, ten years, two years, keep doing that cute shit that made the person fall in love with you. Date night is so important, even if you have kids, find someone to babysit your kids, go on date night like you, guys have to rekindle and keep that flame going.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean that's something that you've said broout a relationship, especially in the beginning where you worry like or is this just a facade? Are you doing this just to make me fall in love with you? Or are you going to do this in two years? Are you can do this in five years? And two and a half years later, I am the most in love with you that I've ever been and it just grows. It grows every day, and the goal is to find someone that grows with you, Like in five years, I want to love you ten times more than I do today, and then ten and fifteen and like it's sad when people are together and they're just not willing to love each other openly, and it's just you fall out of love. And I don't, at least on my end, I'll always do what I need to do to show you that every day.
Speaker 1: Same here, Oh you're gonna I love you?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's just like we said earlier, it's choosing that person and being willing. It's an everyday thing. It's like today, I want to be a good partner today. I want to make my person smile. Today, I want to be the best version of myself or my partner. Like it's just every day because every day is different and not getting ahead of ourselves. I mean a lot of people want to know if we've talked about marriage, if we plan on having children, and as far as having children, I could say, you guys, you guys know my situation, like the things with my ovaries and my sists and endometriosis and all this stuff and IVF. I haven't been on birth control since I met Emilio, literally the day I met him.
Speaker 2: So we're just.
Speaker 1: Doing our thing, you know what I mean. That's another thing like in that department we're great. We have fun, and I'm just I think we're just practicing and letting things be right when it comes to kids. It's not like I'm like, oh no or oh yes, it's just we're just flowing.
Speaker 3: I think it's also growing on you. I think it's growing on you.
Speaker 2: I have had a little baby fever lately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, I would love to see what a little human with your eyes, your little fays, how that would look. I think you would. I think you would be the best mom ever. And I think he would be so high. I think it unlocks a whole new thing in your life that you just have no idea what it feels like. And I feel like it would bring me so much joy for sure.
Speaker 1: And I think I'm low key afraid of that.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just something where if I love my siblings as much as I love them, and I worry about them still to this day, I'm like, oh my god, loving a little human that comes out of me like it just kind of makes me a little nervous. But I I that's me just overthinking, you know, and over analyzing. But I think i'd be a wonderful mother, like I just and now I'm more curious to see and it helps. Before I thought I wanted a guy that had kids so that I didn't feel the pressure of having kids, And I don't feel pressure about you. Like I've told you, like what if I can't what if I just can't conceive? And you said that you're totally fine with it. I mean, I we don't know if that'll change later, but you make me want to be a mother like you, and the fact that you haven't had kids, I want to be able to experience that with you for the first time together. You know that excites me. I think we do a freaking amazing, phenomenal job raising a child together. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we do a great job with our dogs already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do. And you're great. You're a great dad, a great dog dad. So I think we do it. We'd be a good duo for sure, Yes, to raise our human being.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: Hopefully he or she will be very very smart, because you're very smart, pretty wise. You know, you're you're very book smart, and I'm pretty street smart. And why smarting, you're pretty smart too, you know he's okay, no, he's pretty straet smart. Guys, he's a g he's gangster. Okay, He's probably gonna be like, why did you say gangster? Anyways, Oh, marriage, what have we talked? We've talked about marriage kind of sort of right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we've And that's what like I like about our relationship that we can have these conversations and we don't expect them to go a certain way or have this pressure. I've never wanted to put pressure on you about marriage, but we've had multiple conversations throughout our relationship about it. I think it's important to gauge where your partner is and how they see where you're at, how they see the next few years, the next few months. I think it's important to know. It gives you reassurance. And I feel like that conversation of marriage has grown so much in these two and a half years.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. It's evolved.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's evolved because obviously when him and I first met, I wasn't divorced yet.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't officially divorced until June of last year, so that was very tough, and I just had like a bit of a sour chaste in my mouth about it all, and I just kind of wanted to detox from that situation and that experience. But I've always been kind of like open, like I'm like, okay, like I wouldn't mind getting married. And then now that we've talked about it, and now that I see the type of man that you all and us living together and everything, like, it's hey, I think that it'd be cool, you know.
Speaker 2: And it's not like this.
Speaker 1: Before I would see it like, oh, you don't need that piece of paper to show or to prove the love that you have for each other, you know, And you put it perfectly. The other day we're like, yeah, like we're fine the way we are. But it's more of a what did you say, a spiritual commitment?
Speaker 3: A spiritual commitment, yes, I as much as the legal and the paperwork whatever, that isn't as important to me as you know. We went to a wedding together and I saw one of my really good friends just be so emotional as his wife was walking to the altar. And what it means to a man to make that commitment in front of God, in front of your family and all your friends. I think that's the most like ge shit you can do in your life. And when I saw that Instantly, I was like, I want this with her. I want to make that commitment to her. And I think it wraps everything, the foundation, everything that we have in our relationship. It just wraps and covers it in a nice little presence. And that's how I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you explained it that way, I was like, Okay, I get it. Okay, cool, Yeah, for sure. It's crazy because in a way, like I had seen it that way, but then I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it was just the experience I had just kind of fogged or it all for me, you know a little bit.
Speaker 2: But you have you ever felt like that before for anyone else?
Speaker 3: Never before you. When I thought of marriage, it was this weird, fake fantasy of me and a home with someone in like twenty thirty years. But now it's like, I've never been so sure about someone else in my entire life. I've never felt so confident. This is my person. This is a person that I could actually give my all too and feel comfortable and feel safe doing it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I mean if we got married right now, right now, like after this podcast, we go toa like our local you know court, you would be fine with having this one Kouchi. Maybe another one if we decide to have a three somme later. But this set of boobs, this heart, this person for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you like you're thirty one years old? Dude, you're thirty one.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be You're not even thirty one yet, You're going to like you are very confident in that, like you are one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I'm craving that. That's what I want.
Speaker 1: That's a nice word, craving that. Ooh yeah, well he's craving now. Okay, we'll come over here. He's in the office right now.
Speaker 3: There's a wall between us, just the wall.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's it guys. That's what we have for you today. I hope you enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 2: Did you have fun?
Speaker 1: My love?
Speaker 3: I had a blast. I love I love talking to you. And it's like, what's really great for Obviously everyone doesn't listen to us every day, but like we talk like this to each other every day. Yeah, we have these conversations all day from the moment we wake up to the moment.
Speaker 1: And blaw sleep.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we just have a blast doing it and it's and it's it's that's our foundation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we're just on the same page, and that's the most important thing. It's that we both want the same things. And even if it sometimes it looks a little different, but it's at the ultimate ultimately it's the same thing, you know, the same goal, same same destination. But thank you so much for being on such a pleasure speaking to you. You're very cute, very handsome, and share your social media platform for people that want to follow you. Girls, don't set them dms, do not go there, do not disrespect me, but go ahead and follow him so you could see. You could see how creative and how talented he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I love to post you. I love showing you off, and you're so cute, and I take pictures of you all day every day, and.
Speaker 2: I just he does some ugly ass pictures too. He thinks they're so cute. Might erase that you won't eraise them?
Speaker 3: Oh no never. So what's there?
Speaker 2: So what's what's your your handle?
Speaker 3: It is my name at Emilio Sanchez, and I hope you guys can go see my work and see what I create. I take pride in it. I have fun doing it. My passion and uh it's what brought me to you, and uh I'm grateful for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, babe again, thank you so much. I had a great time. I hope you all enjoyed this episode and can learn a little something from us. We're not perfect, of course, we're still learning. We're just happy to be on this journey together and we wanted to share some things as I know a lot of you had a lot of questions. Thank you so much, wishing you.
Speaker 2: All the best, Los qiro, love and light to all of you, mesos. This is a.
Speaker 1: Production of iHeartRadio and the Micudura podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Michael Dura Podcasts, then follow me Cheeky's That's c h I q U i s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast, and check us out on YouTube.
Speaker 3: MHM