Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast.
Speaker 2: Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and no he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: California took a look at two different bills to stop boys from playing in girls' sports particultably like at the high school level and that sort of thing. And they both got shot down yesterday. And we're going to talk to somebody who was there for the argument coming up later this hour.
Speaker 4: It's now more than an eighty twenty issue in America. The support for males in girls' sports is less than twenty percent.
Speaker 3: I don't get the politics of this, no kidding anyway. So I mentioned this last week and we never got around to it. I'm glad we are now, and I'm looking forward to Joe's reaction to this. So this is ezra Quine of The New York Times on Lex Friedman's podcast from a couple of weeks ago. And Lex Friedman is an interesting guy if you've never heard his podcast. First of all, they're all two to four hours long, and I don't know who listens to those whole things, But he has people on of all different kinds of political stripes and worldviews and stuff like that, and he just wants to hear what they think. And he opened with this great question for Ezra Kline of the New York Times, who, if you don't know his act, he is a columnist, writer, liberal, progressive, not a bomb chucker though that's just his I mean, he's a really smart he's an intellectual, but he's a progressive. And Lex had him on to say the first question was basically lay out the progressive point of view or the democrat point of view of the worldview. And I thought, Okay, this is fantastic. I'm going to hear this from a smart guy. And I thought, I am going to listen to this podcast in my earbuds as I was like doing laundry or something like that, and I thought, I am going to, like in a relaxed manner, listen to this, see if I can find any common ground, like fully understand you know where they're coming from, right, not the cable news version, but like the intellectual version of how they see the world. And I didn't make it more than like thirty seconds before I said out loud in my bedroom, Oh, you've got to be effing kidding me.
Speaker 2: So this is how it went.
Speaker 5: You can define the left in different ways. I think the left has a couple fundamental views. One is that life is unfair. We are born with different talents, We are born into different nations. Right, the luck of being born into America is very different than the luck of being born into Venezuela. We are born into different families. We have luck operating as an ominant presence across our entire lives, and as such, the people for whom it works out, well, we don't deserve all of that.
Speaker 2: We got lucky.
Speaker 5: I mean, we also worked hard, and we also had talent, and we also applied that talent. But at a very fundamental level, that we are sitting here is unfair, and that so many other people are in conditions that are much worse, much more precarious, much more exploited, is unfair. And one of the fundamental roles of government should not necessarily be to turn that unfairness into perfect equality, but to rectify that unfairness into a kind of universal dignity. Right, so people can have lives of flourishing. So I'd say that's one thing. He has a very low voice for a child. Yeah, I'll hold back for now. I see what you mean, though my eyes were wide.
Speaker 2: You don't deserve that.
Speaker 3: That's when I said in my bedroom, Oh, you gotta be effing king me.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, and I want to hear the next part, obviously, but he kind of denied his own purpose there at the end. And we're not trying to come up with some perfect equality.
Speaker 2: But yeah, let's hear a little more and then we can discuss The.
Speaker 5: Left is fundamentally more skeptical of capitalism and part of the unchecked forms of capitalism than the right. I think this is hard to talk about because what we call unchecked capitalism is nevertheless very much supported by government. So I think in a way you have both, Like markets are things that are enforced by government. Whether they are you know, how you set the rules of them is what ends up differing between the left and the right. But the left tends to be more worried about the fact that you could get rich building coal fired power plants belching pollution into the air, and you could get rich laying down solar panels, and the market doesn't know the difference between the two. And so there's a set of goals about regulating the unchecked potential of capitalism. That also relates to sort of exploitation of workers. There's very fundamental questions about how much people get paid, how much power they have. Again, the rectification of economic and other forms of power is very fundamental to the left.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 3: It reminded me, of course, when Obama said, you didn't build that, that attitude, and I thought, okay, as Ezra Kline just laying that out a little more clearly. I heard a podcast with this guy. He's got the most famous economics podcast in America. I can't remember what his name is, but anyway, and he's he leans left, but he his uh, his take on the whole. Okay, even if you've got a situation where where you like, in the most blatant example, it's not fair that this person, you know, they're born with a better brain, their parents got him a tutor, they had connections to get him into a better school, whatever it is versus someone else.
Speaker 4: How is the government going to weigh in.
Speaker 2: To fix it?
Speaker 4: He said? Even if I buy all the lack.
Speaker 3: Of fairness, in what sense could you structure a government.
Speaker 4: That's going to even that out? That doesn't do.
Speaker 2: More harm than good.
Speaker 4: Oh exactly that the last phrase is the key one. And it is interesting to me to hear somebody who's obviously fairly intelligent, like Ezra Kleine, be so narrow in his vision, so incredibly unwise to not recognize that if you empower somebody, I was going to summarize his creed with as the following, I'm so smart, I and people like me should be in charge of everything because we will make it good. But a guy who is reasonably intelligent to lack the wisdom to see that a government empowered to right all of these pick a un wrongs or equalize somehow or other, even if not a perfect equality, but like getting us halfway there, that government would be so awesome and not in the modern word like causing awe and horror, so powerful and monumentally huge. It would be terrifying. How do you miss that? As, Oh, no, we would just do the good things, not the bad stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, right, And then.
Speaker 3: The problem being that where do you draw the line between unfair advantages that people didn't earn and choices that you make. Because lots of people make really really bad choices in life. I've made bad choices in life. That damaged me a lot, and some people keep doing them. I don't dismiss the ideas. I haven't told my story about the uber driver I had the other day. Maybe I'll do that for the podcast today. But I was thinking in that trip, which was really sketchy, that this poor guy is never going to be able to do very well in life. So I got a better brain than he did. That is unfair, that's not his fault, it's not my credit. But then he got all the life choices that people make. And I've seen so many small people make horrible life choices. What is the government gonna do to even out results there?
Speaker 4: And I've known the proverbial c student. Oh yeah, absolutely, And I'm not gonna go with the old trope that but they're very straight smart and blah blah blah. No, I've known some people who aren't very bright, but they make good, sound moral decision after decision, and it benefited quite nicely from those decisions. Anyway, What makes a person, though, get in the morning and want to pursue the idea of that person has more than that person.
Speaker 2: We need to get them closer together.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: And the means that they use to pursue that goal or are often horrible from my point of view. I mean, if you have a charitable view of the world and you think I ought to do something to help those people, you have my full blessing until it becomes And what I am going to do is, at the point of the government's gun, take money from people and compel them to do these things. Because that's the opposite of generosity. That's that's that's you know, totalitarianism. I hate to even use the word fairness in any context in this because it's become such a cliche rhetorical cliche of the left, because people have an instinctive view of what fairness is from childhood on. That is, everything should be fair. That's at least the ideal. Whereas you know, being born with a better brain or a worse brain, or a taller, good looking or talented or whatever, that the difference among people is one hundred percent fair. It's a very definition of fairness. Nothing has been done by anybody to pervert the natural unfolding of it. Nobody cheated anybody, right.
Speaker 3: The Jefferson idea of just you go as far as your talent and effort will take you.
Speaker 4: Right exactly that it's there could be nothing more fair. Then you get dealt a hand in life, and then you've got to go from there with the help of the people around you and the people care about you, and the government protecting your rights. That's why the government exists, and off you go. Read Harrison Berger on the Great Kurt Vonna Gets Short Story. If you don't have a lot of time, read Thomas Sowell's Conflict Divisions if you have more about this sort of thing. But I hate and it breaks my heart that my daughter is autistic and life will always be extremely difficult for her.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 4: I adore her, but I wouldn't use the word unfair to describe that.
Speaker 2: It just is.
Speaker 3: I got kicked off of a jury before I made it, the only time I've ever made it this far to like actually get into the courtroom and they start the law start asking me questions. And the question that got me kicked out was looking back to the starting point of your life where you've end up now, is it more? Uh, the circumstance you were born into are your life's choices. And I went with life's choices, and that got me kicked.
Speaker 2: Off the jury.
Speaker 3: That I think life's choice is unfair, unfair good vlunfair good vocal fry from Ezrak Klein. I don't know why socialism goes with vocal fry. I don't know why those two things go together, But I still think life choices have more to do with it than where you were born, who you were born to in brain power you have in terms of where you're gonna end ultimately end up.
Speaker 2: And he obviously does not believe that.
Speaker 3: And then even if you agree with as recline, you're still at the point of.
Speaker 2: How could the government fix that? Anyway?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Right, And my response to all of it would be so what, So now what are you going to do? That is always the question at every moment of your life. Okay, so now what are you going to do? Word from our friends that prize picks you a fan of the baz ball like myself.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about the basketball getting close to.
Speaker 4: Players NBA playoffs, maybe both turn those sports predictions into moolah. With prize picks. Springtime is here, baseball underway. Don't miss your chance to add your favorite players from the diamond to your prize picks lineup. You just pick at least two players and say more or less on their stat projections.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: I think people are underappreciating the Minnesota Timberwolves. You agree, Michael, Yep, people are not catching that. So I'm going to try to turn my opinion into money with the Prize Picks app, which you should download today. You just pick more or less on the player stats. As Joe Meanton mentioned, you could win a lot of money. Yep, So download the app today, use the code Armstrong.
Speaker 4: They will give you fifty dollars instantly after you play a five dollars lineup. So you play a five dollar lineup, they'll give you fifty bucks to play around with just for being there.
Speaker 2: You don't have to win. Again.
Speaker 4: It's the Prize Picks app. Use that code Armstrong. Yeah, I'll see at the ballpark Prize Picks run your game.
Speaker 3: So I'd like you to weigh in. You an email or you could text us on that whole thing I get. I guess part of what drives me crazy is when I hear people do that screen they give. They don't even throw in a line about life choice as and effort, not even a line, because it undermines their premise power wow text line four one five two nine five KFTC unfair.
Speaker 2: Armstrong, Richard slugs.
Speaker 7: Don't any of you have the guts a pipe of flood.
Speaker 4: I'm a huckleber.
Speaker 1: Just my game, all right.
Speaker 4: Longer you go to hell, I'll put you out of your mist.
Speaker 2: Don't mind him. He just junk, That's all.
Speaker 3: Val Kilmer as doc Holiday in Tombstone, one of the great roles in Western history, if not movie history.
Speaker 2: So freaking good m he will be missed. Val Kilmer is.
Speaker 3: Passed dead at sixty five, got cancer in his forties. Yeah, fighting all those years. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we're listening to Ezra Klein described, you know, progressivism and why he believes in it and what it is, and mentioned Thomas Soule's book Conflict of Visions, a very very short version of it. He thinks there are two sorts of people, the constrained vision of life and the unconstrained vision, and I'm going to get to a kind of a cool science y thing if we can fit it in. But Sol argues that the unconstrained vision relies heavily on the belief that human nature is essentially good. Those with the unconstrained vision distrust decentral processes like the free market, and are impatient with large institutions and systematic processes that constrain human action. They believe there is an ideal solution to every problem and that compromises never acceptable. Collateral damage is merely the price of moving forward on the road to perfection, like taking away people's right to free speech sometime, or like the progressive lady at NPR said, sometimes the truth gets in the way of what we need to accomplish. That's a beautiful example of that. Soul often refers to them as the self anointed. Ultimately, they believe that man is morally perfectible. Because of this, they believe that there exists some people who are further along on the path of moral development, have overcome self interest and are immune to the influence of power, and therefore can act as surrogate decision makers for the rest of society.
Speaker 2: That's so good, how perfect.
Speaker 4: A description of progressive America is.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah, so Ezra Kleine or Elizabeth Warren, whoever they think, I'm beyond being corrupted. I will I will pass legislation, come up with rules that only benefit everyone, right, because I can't be influenced one way or the other. I have no selfishness, I have no self interest whatsoever.
Speaker 4: And I am morally superior to anyone who disagrees with me. Oh my god, it's well, that's the proof that they're morally inferior, the fact that they disagree with me. That is the smugness of progressivism.
Speaker 2: That is so good. This is so good.
Speaker 4: A scientists from Iowa State new study reveals how your brain reacts to food purchasing decisions can be used to determine your political affiliation with almost eighty percent accuracy. The punchline of this is not particularly interesting. I kept waiting for. You know, conservatives use the logic part of the brain to look at prices, and progressives are stupid and they process things emotionally. They don't know enough to know that yet, But this is interesting enough. They had people purchase eggs with various prices and produced in different ways a bunch of different tests, then studied their neural networks. You know how they do these days with the light up maps and the rest of it. Oversimplifying this a bit, says the professor of economics. You cannot tell whether someone is a democrat or Republican when you see them buy free range eggs, But if you were to examine their brain activity, you would see that they are using different parts of their brains in that decision. The brain activity predicts the party, not the purchase. And he says, we know from studies of twins that about fifty percent of your political ideology ideology.
Speaker 2: Is biologically heritable.
Speaker 4: Not know that data from your parents allows us to infer your political party with sixty nine percent accuracy. So it's pretty amazing that just the signal from the brain while you're buying eggs and milk enables us to correctly classify your political party about eighty percent.
Speaker 2: Of the time. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the different visions, the different sorts of people in the world see the world differently, and their brains work differently. Don't hate them, just convince them if you can. Fascinating you'd hate them a little if you want.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and getty. I was removed from my varsity girls team and replaced by a newly eligible male transfer student who received favorable treatment. As a result of this unfair treatment, my teammate Caitlin and I wore shirts that said save girls Sports and stated that boys and girls are different.
Speaker 4: It's common sense. Xx does not equal x y.
Speaker 1: Our athletic director made me remove my shirt and told me it was like wearing a swastika in front of a Jewish person and said that I would face discipline reaction if I wore it again. My title nine in free speech rights as a female matter too.
Speaker 3: That's a high school girl speaking in front of the California simply about how she was told to take off her shirt, asking that she not have to play against dudes more or less because it was like a swastik in front of a German or a Jewish person.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, the dude was taking off his pants in front of all the girls in the locker room.
Speaker 2: And dominating in the sports. Just sick.
Speaker 4: So California's held a couple of hearings lately in the Assembly for the purpose of quickly quashing bills that would restore girls and women's sports. Josh Hoover's California Assemblyman, seventh Assembly District, who's privy to the goings on at the Capitol, obviously, and actually Josh, first of all, welcome, It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: How are you, thanks, guys, great to be back.
Speaker 4: Great to have you. So were you at the hearings?
Speaker 6: So I was at the Capitol. I wasn't in the hearing room, but I was watching on my screen and got to see everything go.
Speaker 2: Down and how did it go well?
Speaker 6: So, I mean, you guys played that clip. There was just hundreds of amazing student athletes there in support of the bills. Obviously, you guys know that Governor Gavin Newsom has seen the light on this in some ways, but the Democratic supermajority in the California Legislature has decided to double down. There were two bills that were heard, So AB eighty nine would have required CIF which is our sports body here, to limit high school women's sports to biological women. And AB eight forty four would have returned California law to where it was ten years ago, which essentially limits sex segregated sports to basically buy sex versus gender identity, which is what they changed it to.
Speaker 2: About a decade ago.
Speaker 3: Well, if Gavin Newsom had out, I don't want to get stuck on Gavin Newsom, but if he had seen the light, he would have come out yesterday and made a statement about this or prior to the hearings.
Speaker 2: But he did not because he's a coward.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent totally agree. The Legislative Committee, the Arts Committee there voted seven to two to kill both of these bills back to back.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable lad Us poll out it's seventy nine to eighteen this issue in America, so.
Speaker 2: It's an eighty twenty issue.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand the raw politics of this issue. It just seems like the Democratic Party so on the wrong side of this in terms of staying in office.
Speaker 2: What what gives?
Speaker 6: So Jack, you know, one of the things you've expressed is what are the arguments opposing these bills? And that's one of the reasons I tuned into the hearing because I wanted to hear what the opposition.
Speaker 2: Had to say about this.
Speaker 6: So they laid out.
Speaker 2: Five basic arguments.
Speaker 6: Number One, passing these bills would be an invasion of girls privacy because somehow we're going to now require, you know, inspections of some kind, even though we did it this way for decades prior the entirety of human history. Josh, sports are inherently unfair. With another argument they used, which really bigs the question, why do we even have sex segregated sports? In the first place, right, you know, you know Serena Williams famously talked about how you know women's and men's tennis is vastly different games.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: They repeatedly said, we have no data, but then they said it's not a big issue. And then a couple of these are my two favorites.
Speaker 4: There's dreams of data, folks, which you probably know.
Speaker 2: Go on, Josh, Sorry, sorry, last two.
Speaker 6: The Trump administration is the real threat to women, not not this issue obviously, but the really incredible one is one of my colleagues actually said that the fact that these bills were even introduced demonstrates that we are headed towards Nazi Germany and fascism in the United States. No, that actually came out of something Wow, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, Josh, you're a learned man. We need we the saying, need to come up with a universally agreed upon phrase to describe what you just described. And it's the same as introducing, say, gay porn into a school library, and then when somebody says that shouldn't be in there, accusing them of being a Nazi or a reactionary or what have you, the changing things vastly and then accusing those who say that change is no good of being the actual change agent. We need to How do you describe.
Speaker 2: A pretty good jiu jitsu trick? Though? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 4: If anybody has a brilliant idea, you can text this four one five two nine five KFTC or drop is an email mail bag at Armstrong and getty dot com.
Speaker 3: We're on the road to Nazi Germany because we don't let boys play girls volleyball.
Speaker 4: And they said that with a straight face, deadly serious.
Speaker 2: Actually he was deadly serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know, Hitler, he sure was a fan of fellas dominating girls' sports. Now that's the first thing he got going. No, I guess no, he would be. He would be the opposite he believed boys should Anyway, Well, back to the politics of I am Nazis, everybody.
Speaker 2: Back to the politics of it. I just I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: I would think your average Democrat realizes most of the people in my you know, around the United States district, or in California, you're a little area of your town whatever, even the Democrats mostly don't think this is a good idea.
Speaker 2: So why hasn't that happened?
Speaker 6: Well, in fact, and there was a number of people that got up to the microphone to express their position on the bill that stated out loud, I am a life long democrat, I support these bills. I support, you know, protecting women's sports. And that happened over and over again at the hearing, and yet every single person in there was called the Nazis, So you know, I think it's it's pretty shocking. And remember this isn't just the sports issue too. One of these bills would also address the locker room issue, which basically California law allows locker rooms to be used based on your gender identity. When I was on a school board previously that our legal council actually told us that the only option for people that feel uncomfortable in that situation would be able to find a private space for the girls changing in those locker rooms. That that was the only thing we would be able to do as a school district.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the girls need to give way. Michael plays clip eighteen. This is Scarlett Johnson of Mom's for Liberty in Wisconsin.
Speaker 8: A biological mail sixteen years old, obvious mail over two hundred pounds who identified as trans was allowed to change in the girls' locker room. This boy has alleged to strip nude.
Speaker 2: To leer at the girls while they were changing. These girls.
Speaker 8: When they complained, the gym teacher told them to staff being dramatic.
Speaker 2: It was hard to believe.
Speaker 8: It was hard to believe that this was happening in Wisconsin, but it absolutely was.
Speaker 4: I'm reminded of our discussion during the last segment or two about the moral superiority that progressives feel. I have a feeling they would say, you know, I don't care if it's eighty twenty. We're going to keep preaching the trans women are women until it's eighty twenty. The other way, because we're right and we're superior.
Speaker 3: With some example of the gay marriage movement, the polling changed on that quite dramatically over years.
Speaker 2: This one is not, though, Oh no, no.
Speaker 4: In fact, it's going in the other direction as more and more people get hip to the reality of Josh. So a question for you Assembly California Assemblyman Josh Hoover on the line right now, and this is your political analyst hat time.
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 4: The voices you heard in the hearing especially that killed both of these incredibly important reasonable bills. Is that actual ideological fervor do they believe this stuff to their hearts. Or is it that whole intersectionality If the illegal immigrant people don't back us on transgender and the black activists don't, you know, don't back the union guys, that will all fall apart.
Speaker 2: Is it just solidarity or what?
Speaker 6: Well? Look, I think there are some Democrats in the legislature that kind of go with the wind, right whichever way the political wind is blowing.
Speaker 2: I think Gavin Newsom is that person.
Speaker 6: Actually now I think he actually signed a lot of these bills, right, and then now that he's looking at running for president, he's changing his tune. But the people in this hearing that voted these bills down, a number of them believe this to their core. And in fact, at one point, the chair of the committee hearing even said that he agrees it's an eighty twenty issue, but it's but he still believes that it's the wrong thing to do to support these bills. So, you know, I think that it really depends on who you're talking about, but there are people that truly believe this to their core.
Speaker 2: Well appreciate you coming on today.
Speaker 3: Is specifically the little nugget about somebody claiming we're on the way to Nazi Germany. If these passed, I mean, that's hilarious. Yeah, that's that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Josh.
Speaker 4: All right, well, keep fighting the good fight. I would love to see the Republican Party in California, which still exists, by the way, for folks in the rest of the country, to go with the Trump believes in you, they believe in they them. We've got to hammer that message anyway.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, thanks guys, Josh having on.
Speaker 4: Oh it's great to have you. Thanks Josh. So A couple of thoughts. Number One, there's never been and a more disconcerting time for actual Nazis who will walk around, you know, and say maybe they got a swastika, and people assume that some anti Elon Musk person painted on their car or their jacket or whatever, and and and if they can even tell you, look, I'm a Nazi, and they are probably greeted with, ohs here in favor of booting trans people out of sports. No, no, no, no, I'm a national socialist. Oh so you support Elon Musk. No, ain't. Alf Hitler is my.
Speaker 2: Hero, but people don't believe it. Nazi germanjje Am, I right, high five. No, no, that thing. No, I'm an anti Semite, they would say.
Speaker 3: I'm again, I'm confused by the politics, because generally politicians just do what's gonna keep them in office.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's bizarre, troubling and refreshing that these people truly vote their principles, and their principle is a person can decide one day they're a man.
Speaker 2: And the next they're a woman, and.
Speaker 4: That magically makes them a woman.
Speaker 3: Look, that's not what Gavin Newsom's doing. Oh so I'm surprised. I mean this is like the easiest sister soulship moment ever. Yeah, I mean he's he's turned out. He doesn't need to worry about running again in California. So why wouldn't he come out, make national news be on Fox all day long? If he gave a little speech about why, you know, dude, should men girls sports and go against his party? I mean, that would have been a huge step forward for him on the national stage.
Speaker 4: I can't believe he won't do it.
Speaker 2: I think he is waiting.
Speaker 4: He's thrown a bread crumber two out to enhance his reasonable iness bona fides, But he's not going to turn on the left of his party in any recognizable or undeniable way until you know he's won the nomination, and then when he pivots to the general as presidential candidate in this nightmare scenario. Although I've said a million times I would love for him to run, I would enjoy that so much.
Speaker 3: Seen a lot of candidates overthink it like this and not get the nomination.
Speaker 2: Sure, oh yeah, yeah, Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Although Gavy is twice as intelligent as Kamala, but anyway, so.
Speaker 2: Is a cocker Spaniel.
Speaker 4: True, but his tack to the center will be so jarring and complete because he has no principles.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's part of me that would love to see it. God dang it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. It's obscene and just troubling that people can believe something so passionately and so completely that nobody believed no body fifteen years ago, and hardly anybody believes it now.
Speaker 2: Oh but they will die on that hill.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get stuck on this, So my last comment on this would be from everything I read. The polling shows that among Democrats they believe they need to moderate. Yes, and the big money people are saying we need to moderate. So I would just think.
Speaker 4: I just think it would be such a win, right right. Like I said, it is both kind of positive and horrifying that people are sticking to their guns.
Speaker 3: Keep believing Twitter, just do it. Go ahead, keep believing Twitter. Oh yeah, and uh yeah, the college students. Listen to college students.
Speaker 2: They are wise.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh yes, and your party won't totally go the way of the Mastadon.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. Hang in there, I stay here.
Speaker 7: The baby brand Freeda has announced that will offer breast milk flavored ice cream.
Speaker 4: So if you love ice.
Speaker 7: Cream and you love being on watch lists, you got like a gown.
Speaker 4: Oh there was a disturbing if you're just tuning in where you been. I've been talking about California Assembly killing two bills to keep dudes out of girls' locker rooms and sports, and one of the assembly members said, the very occurrence of the hearing is proof that we're on the road to Nazi Germany. To say there should be no dudes in girls' sports, which there weren't any till like last week, To say anything about that is proof around the road to Nazi Germany. And another capital insider in California's tipped us off that a bunch of people who testified on those bills noted that they are former Democrats due to the issue, and after Assembly members Burr made the Nazi comment, there was a guy who testified that he is a gay Democrat quote and a Nazi according to mister Burr, because I support this bill. So again, lunatics keep thinking Twitter is America, angry college girl, Twitter is America. These are people who watch libs of TikTok and don't understand they're being made fun of. Nazi I saw on.
Speaker 3: The Nazi thing. Here's where we gotta draw the line on free speech. There's got to be an amendment to the Constitution. No more calling people to Nazi. This is leading to Hitler's Germany. We just it's it's ruined. It's ruined all discourse.
Speaker 4: Well yes, yeah, remember the argument to reductio ad al hit Larum that if an online discussion goes along, it goes on long enough, sooner or later somebody will be compared to Hitler. It's now like instant totam. I'll hit Larum. It just instantly goes there.
Speaker 3: Well, well, one of the problems with it. Jonah Goldberg has written about this a lot is it always ends up. I mean, if you take it any further, it gets into a no, it's not like Hitler's Rise or Hitler's Germany because of X and Y, as if that's the only standard for good or bad. And so if it falls short of Hitler, if it's Hitlarium, yes, if it's under the Hitler line, it's okay. So it sets the bar way too high for I should be disturbed by this, well, right, and the left is so brutally hypocritical and dishonest because they believe they're morally superior that if you were to say.
Speaker 4: You know, on the conservative side of things, that something's as bad as slavery, especially during the BLM heights where everybody's terrified of them, everyone but us, they would say that devalues the horrors of slavery. How dare you do that? It was a terrible, terrible thing. But they will compare people who are anti the designated Hitter to Hitler. You don't think that devalues the Holocaust and horror fascism and the rest of it. Yeah, and simultaneously you call everybody a fascist assist. Again, I can accept that these people exist on earth and I will protect their right to free speech, but by god, I don't want them in charge of anything anything.
Speaker 3: So Axios is reporting this today, do we believe Axios?
Speaker 2: They've got some pretty good reporters.
Speaker 3: White House fed up with RFK Junior's sluggish press shop. The White House is so frustrated by the lack of clear and fast communications by Health Secretary of RFK Junior's agency that is set up a parallel press shop. Five top Trump administration sources tell Axios, if you got five people leaking to Axios, that seems like a pretty solid story.
Speaker 4: RFK Junior's right about a handful of things that are pretty important. I see Beef Tallow. I don't know much about those things. He's absolutely right about a handful of things. But he is a loose canon, half a nut, and he will not last in his job.
Speaker 2: That is my prediction.
Speaker 3: Well, if they're setting up a separate press shop, according to five different people willing to leak Daxios, that's a sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we did. I guess we're out of town. Goodbye Armstrong and Getty.