Speaker 1: Scam, Come fry scam, Come.
Speaker 2: Rob's frot it?
Speaker 1: What's popping?
Speaker 3: Congregation? Is your girl? Lacey Mosley?
Speaker 2: Okay, scam God is back with another installment of the podcast all about robbery, fraud and those who practice it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we love.
Speaker 2: Them, sometimes we hate them. One thing is for sure, we will never laugh at the victims, but we.
Speaker 3: Usually will laugh at them.
Speaker 2: And if you've listened to this podcast and for the first time you are seeing this podcast, welcome, Maybe this is the second third Welcome Hello. One thing I always know for sure is I'm very what yes excited through?
Speaker 4: I didn't know what the answer was.
Speaker 3: This is not your first time on the show.
Speaker 4: No, but you know I don't memorize. Lord, you know what, I had to memorize my whole script. You didn't get You didn't even send me one. I had to write it myself.
Speaker 3: Okay. You they hear me out like that. Okay, damn, damn.
Speaker 2: You know what I think y'all were too busy talking to Terrence Howard, So don't play me.
Speaker 4: We Oh, we gotta get that man in the studio. We gotta talk to him. You too, you really do.
Speaker 2: And they all realize all our cousins. Yeah, then we reboot Empire.
Speaker 4: That'd be nice if Terrence and I really like Former Brotherhood because he's like, oh, look at you, Isaay, my son has light eyes too, and then he goes, Okay.
Speaker 3: I love it, yes cousin.
Speaker 2: And so if you've been listening so far, you probably already recognize his voice. Then this is the actor stand up comedian Langston Kerman, who's best known for his appearances on series is Like Insecure, Habit, Elementary, south.
Speaker 3: Side, Bust Down, Listen. If it's black and it's funny, Langston Kerman is on it.
Speaker 2: You can watch a stand up special Bad Poetry on Netflix and listen to his podcast. My mama told me wherever you get your podcast, Hello, Langston, welcome back.
Speaker 4: What a phenomenal introduction.
Speaker 3: So nice, and the edited will be No, it was great.
Speaker 4: Don't edit the thing I want. I want it in there. I want every bit of it. What be yeahs?
Speaker 3: Do you yes?
Speaker 4: Like? Even like? Okay? Game of Thrones episode ends, they're telling you how they came up with that.
Speaker 3: So that's how I started hating it.
Speaker 4: Whoa, Matthew, you didn't care for the boys?
Speaker 3: Two boys I'm proud of them.
Speaker 2: You know, good for y'all, But do I need to see y'all in director's chairs telling me the process and doing hand stuff. I don't think I need to look at that. I just want to enjoy the show and then move on. But I remember that there's other people who are curious or maybe want to get into film in that way.
Speaker 4: So I really love when a Thrones episode ends and you find out which one of them actors is more British than they're pretending to be. Oh, yes, you know what I mean. That accent changes and you're like, damn, you talk like that. That's different than how you've been talking as a king or queen or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget the first time this really felt like a scam because I always knew just Elba as a kid from my parents watching The Wire, and I'll never forget seeing him in a Stella Atua commercial and he's like steall A.
Speaker 3: Tall was like, the fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why are you talking like that? Cut it out? Cut it out, you talk. You're talking like a Chimney sweep. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Talk to me, talk to me like a killer.
Speaker 3: My pockets because I feel like.
Speaker 4: Rot you talk to me like a drug salesman, sir, right, like like we know you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh well, I want to start this episode off with listener letters.
Speaker 3: Because a listener letters section is back.
Speaker 2: I told y'all please email scampots pot at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Yell, snitch on your friends, your family, your loved ones, your enemies.
Speaker 2: Tell us all the scams that you've been through you've seen, as long as it's pass the statute of limitations, because we don't want to what og congregation, Yes, fuck up your bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're sick of you keeping secrets here, scam goddess, tell everything you know.
Speaker 2: No, I want you to gate keep until the scam is over, and then you can tell us about it when it's.
Speaker 4: Not hot no more. Yeah, then you.
Speaker 2: Show up when it's off the streets, when you got your bag, then you can let the public know.
Speaker 4: Respect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't want to ruin it.
Speaker 4: I myself, I prefer you tell us immediately. And Isaiah's I'm a part of this now you are. I've weaseled my way into this institution very quickly. Uh No, please.
Speaker 2: Love it so Langston n need from you is a name for this person. We don't care about gender, so it could literally be anything.
Speaker 4: We were talking about him earlier. It naturally comes to mind Tyrese or I know him, it's okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: He's so unintentionally funny, and that's what I really love about him.
Speaker 4: I can't tell if he's being unintentional or not. I am so taken with Tyresee.
Speaker 3: I think he's maybe you think he's.
Speaker 4: I think that there we are. We are every once in a in a generation blessed with an individual who is so much of a master full gamesman that they were able to be here.
Speaker 3: You're calling Tyres a masterful gamesman.
Speaker 4: I don't know a funnier person on Earth, and I do this professionally. I'm not even close to how funny Tyres is. The Brothers sung the national anthem in a fake weird in a fake fake beard and a fake wig for no reason. Yeah, he didn't have to do that, and he never explained it to us. I don't have that confidence. I came here dressed normal.
Speaker 2: We need to bring back that kind of confidence, you know that comes from being a celebrity in the early two thousands, because Tyra Banks has the same shit, and that's why I couldn't get that mad at Tyro when I was doing her episode and learning about all the scams she was running, because I was like, we let her do this.
Speaker 4: She was eighteen. We said take your clothes off. We like the way you look naked. So so of course she learned to scam her way up to you know, billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: And I love that for her truly, And I brought that up because, like you said, the beard in the National Anthem, you know, recently, when she was still in her hot ice cream she was on tour in Australia, just like popping up at gay clubs as Santa Smise in a yellow Santa costume, doing jokes very sweatily.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And at one point we were like, do we need to check on her? And then we were like, oh my god, we forgot she's Tyra.
Speaker 3: This is what's time and it's our fault because we just keep going and.
Speaker 4: Some Coca Cola commercials. We gotta yeah, we gotta let my boy thrive. I think he's one of the best. Shout out to Tyrese.
Speaker 2: I hope I would love that. So the name Tyrese is what we're gonna work with. Here, So I call this bank bestie when I read this letter and see why soon so Tyree says, scam goddess, guess that would be you Langston and that little congregation, not you addressing the church like these the morning minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh and she did say she heard normally doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But she just.
Speaker 2: So, girl, Tyresas, I was recently recounting a scam adjacent experience I had, and I thought I would share it because it seems just like scandalous enough to share. I used to work at a bank and there was a lady who started coming in and we bonded pretty easily, and she started coming to me exclusively.
Speaker 4: Oh so she's a teller at this bank. This person is actively being like, I'll wait for a girl.
Speaker 2: For a girl, Tyrese. Yeah, that's why I do my banking. That's the only my checking in my savings.
Speaker 4: Girl, y'all are either friends or she's running a game and sees you as a mark.
Speaker 2: At first, I thought, you know what, there are a lot of people frequent the bank because if you have a business and like, let's say you got like a laundry mat with a laundry of money, bossl coins you know, you got to bring your coins or whatever.
Speaker 3: To the bank.
Speaker 4: I hate doing check on phone, right, It's annoying that I there's like eight steps to doing check on phone. I just want to hand it to a person and you.
Speaker 3: Do check and move on.
Speaker 2: Like I hate that there's an app for everything. I don't need an app for it's everything. I got download something to do everything.
Speaker 4: And imagine you have a girl Tyrese that your bank and you go, hey, I recognized girl Tyrese. I'm familiar with girl Tyree. I like how quickly girl Tyrese does my my business. I'm gonna go to the girl.
Speaker 3: Positive at this point, she probably knows you're paying.
Speaker 4: She got it, she liked it.
Speaker 2: So I was thinking, like, okay, maybe building a relationship like that. But then I thought about every transactional relationship where I have a familiarity, and then I realized there's always something.
Speaker 3: In return for the customer.
Speaker 2: So like if you're a regular at a restaurant, they might start giving you freebies or special tables or whatever. Like, think about everywhere that you recognize someone, like I had a girl at the DMV, a lady at the DMV. Because it took me like two years to get my car registered.
Speaker 4: When I first went to l A, you're going to the DMV too much if you have built up personal relationships with DMV folks, and that's no shade at the DMV. Thank you for your service. That said you gotta chill on your DMB was cool.
Speaker 2: As fun, though, but every time I came in, I almost had all the paper I needed and she was like, Babe, you're.
Speaker 3: Missing this one. I need this slip right here, and did you go get the car? Wait?
Speaker 4: This is multiple attempts, multiple failures that then makes you build this relationship with Miss Patricia.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I would only go to her. And by the time I finally got my car register, I came in with everything like I was really ready. This time I was locked in because I got pulled over and the impounded it.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I was like, I really got locked Yeah, yeah, you needed miss Patricia.
Speaker 2: And so when I came in with everything ready, I was looking for Miss Patricia and I asked at the desk and they were like, oh, she retired, And I was like, I haven't gone to her for so long as this lady retired, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But I needed something I needed something from her.
Speaker 2: So I understand that, but I'm like, I'm a little suspicious because I'm like, why you need a relationship with somebody at the bank. So, girls, Tory says, she came in like, you know, every week basically, and would bring in a couple thousand and cash to deposit, which is perfectly fine, which it should be.
Speaker 3: It's bad girls.
Speaker 2: How we would chat about her kids and her day, nothing too far beyond like really basic small talk. She didn't tell me much about her life, but from our conversations I gathered that they immigrated to the US from Cameroon quite some time earlier, and that her husband was very, very sick, and she came in with power of attorney for him and all these documents.
Speaker 4: That's where I go, uh oh, once is the language of power of attorney is happening with the teller at your bank?
Speaker 3: And girl read this is a small talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a small talk. Is you're depositing cash. How are we getting to power of attorney from cash transactions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's bigger talk, girl.
Speaker 2: And so they were doing all this stuff, and the lady was telling Girl Tyree that once these documents were squared away, with legal you know, she could become acting on his behalf, like she was power of attorney. So she was saying, like, girl is like, this is all above board.
Speaker 3: You know what a check?
Speaker 2: So girl T said she came in one day lamenting that another institution had closed their business account, which is why they had been operating with cash until they could get a new one. Wow, why is this lady volunteering so much information?
Speaker 4: It's a lot of information, but what a what a beautiful long game she's playing, Because she said, I'll start with my kids, I'll tell you a little bit about Cameroon, and then you're gonna find out about my sick husband, very very sick, and some complicated paperwork that we're waiting on. And now all of a sudden, businesses are closing. Uh, situations have changed, girl, tyresee. I bet this is what's coming with girl ty Reese. I'm gonna need your help with something.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see, let's see.
Speaker 2: So girls said, I let her know that we could move that account over. So the lady was telling her, Oh, we can only do cash now, so we need to like figure out this cash situation.
Speaker 3: Girl was like, bring that account over. The whales Fargo or whatever.
Speaker 4: Start making with us Tyre International.
Speaker 2: And so Girltari said, as long as she could bring like she told her, as long as she could bring the required documents, she said that she would gather them. And Girl Tyres told her that she would get the process started and you know, work with the state and do all the stuff. Then girl Tyrese realized. She says, I discovered that her husband was not sick at all. Oh oh, he was in federal custody on terrorism charges. Whoa damn yes, And girl Ty's put a link in here. I'm not going to share that because she asked to remain anonymous.
Speaker 3: And I tell you, maybe too much. We might be able to find the branch wall.
Speaker 4: So she just did some basic Google. That's phenomenal to go from being like I have no information about you. You're just telling me things right here and.
Speaker 3: There, everything about it.
Speaker 4: All I had to do was google your your husband's name and know that he is fully in federal prison.
Speaker 2: So girl Tari said, all the stuff that she learned during the search led to and I'm paraphrasing girl, because we got to move on. I love your language here, your addiction, and this is great grammar. You know, this is rare since I'm written by chet G.
Speaker 4: And that's not the order of those letters. But yes, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Fast g t P P teck check chut chut them checking them check what I'm talking about? Okay, I call him what a mama call him.
Speaker 2: Basically, Girl Tarius found out that this lady was coming in and depositing cash, and portions of the cash that she was depositing from her business were the solicited funds being used to fund violence in their home country.
Speaker 4: WHOA, they're supporting a coup. Yeah, that's oh wow, they're militarizing a community.
Speaker 3: Girl was not trying to get involved in like a rwandanst conflict.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's fair. That's a fair reason to say, hey, I respectfully bow out of doing business with you.
Speaker 2: And girls are you said that she knew people who were cameroony and who told her about the civil unrest.
Speaker 3: WHOA, yeah, so she was like damn, I was like over passing.
Speaker 4: You're you're doing small talk with the literal criminals. Wow, that's cool. How often do you get to meet a war criminal?
Speaker 3: You know, that's true more often than we think.
Speaker 2: Politician politicians, you going any tech conferences.
Speaker 4: Sure. I think if they're high enough in any corporation, they are in some version of war criminal.
Speaker 3: So we bomb at them.
Speaker 4: We meet that many CEOs, though not in a meaningful way. You you'll shake their hand and in a greeting line, right, but never you don't get to just hang out that often.
Speaker 2: We used to not know their faces, and then everybody got so thirsty for attention until allegedly LUIGIMNNGIONI changed all of that and they're like, you know, we should be anonymous again.
Speaker 4: Why you don't want my face on the website if that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, conferences, No, now they're doing it like they're on a datelight episode or they go to their tech conferences.
Speaker 3: Was like a black sad and a changed voice.
Speaker 4: Now they like burs. Actually, I think i'd wear one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not the president. I was fucked up with us, which it was, it was fucked up with them to say.
Speaker 2: But so when all this came to like wrapping this up, girl Tyree said that I immediately sent everything to our compliance department and told my manager. She was like, I am out. I was told not to speak with her anymore, which she said is easy and to let my manager handle everything moving forward. I'm confident this was to protect me, but it still broke my heart. She was so nice to me, introduced me to her two adorable kids and sweet mother and her mother.
Speaker 4: Her mom came, the whole family. Girls a damn to drop off cash. They all had little little bundles of cash that they wanted to hand in.
Speaker 2: You know, it's also bumping me about this. Yeah, girls, area's putting all the paperwork right. She told the bank she did the protocol, and the bank was.
Speaker 3: Like, will handle this.
Speaker 2: You never speak to you again if you see her, just put Sinda de Aisle.
Speaker 3: Number six, So we'll handle like we're gonna keep taking.
Speaker 4: That's the crazy part is like not only are they going to keep taking the money, but also this this false premise of like she's the bad guy and we know who the good guy. We don't know why they're funding or what they're funding over there in Cameroon, So so who is girl Tyresee or this manager at the bank to decide what serving justice is.
Speaker 3: They don't care. They don't care, like they know when criminals are coming in.
Speaker 4: They that bank is supporting a different war and therefore.
Speaker 2: Is minding bank business. They said, this is our business. We take our coins and we don't tell us nothing else.
Speaker 4: Okay, let that cameroon in. Is that how you say that?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 4: Okay? Great? I took a big swing. Let that person live and their children and fake sick husband.
Speaker 2: So at the end, wrapping it up, Girl Tyree says that this lady was very smart about how she worked with me, and I never questioned her for a second. It was only when I tried to do something helpful for her that I discovered the truth. It's been years, but I'm still mad that I fail for it. Anyway, That's all I have.
Speaker 3: Love the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you for everything you do. Oh, thank you, Girl Tyreese. I appreciate you for you like I appreciate you writing in and also now this leads me to a question linksin.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have children.
Speaker 4: I have two of them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think that you should do like at least one child scam bonding activity with your kids like everyone should? Oh, because I feel like the kids are somehow a part of this, Like she kept bringing them to.
Speaker 3: The bank to Girl Tyrese like disarming her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no there's no better way to make people be nice to you than to show up with kids, right unless it's a place where they didn't want kids. But for the most part, if you show up with kids and they're cute, that people are pretty reasonable with you. So yeah, that's smart on this Cameronian person's part. I think that your kids at least need to be aware of the potential for illegitimate choices. Do you know what I mean that? Like, you need to be able to know that, like scams can and could should be run at certain times, right, so that even if it's small, even if it's just like, hey, you know, you're six right now.
Speaker 3: Right at the movies, Daddy, I'm not.
Speaker 4: When we get there, you're six, And that's something you're gonna have to say for us to be able to get what we need from this experience. Are you capable of doing that? And they go, yes, I am, and they don't falter. That's that's the type of I hope relationship to form with my children.
Speaker 3: I think that's beautiful. That's how they earn their key.
Speaker 4: That you said it, I didn't have such beautiful words, but yes, I agree with you fully.
Speaker 3: I do. One of my best friends, Jojo, she used to work was years and years ago. She worked in retail and in Jersey and there were these crime rings that would come into the store and you know they have like no chase policies. They would come in with their baby strollers and people would think it was a baby up in there. Maybe it was.
Speaker 2: They would walk past tables and just sweep merchandise into.
Speaker 3: The baby strollers. Okay there, Maybe because we're working right.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't want beats pills falling on a baby's head because they're sweeping fast.
Speaker 3: And still maybe I gotta learn to dug and died and your keep baby.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I'm like, I like to see unemployed child, but scarce.
Speaker 3: Cod. Now it's time to.
Speaker 2: Get into my favorite segment of this podcast, Historic Hoodwinks. This is where I regale Langston with a famous concaper group of criminals. Maybe we love them, maybe we hate them. We'll see you along the way, but one thing for sure, we'll probably will laugh at them. And today we're talking about Jonathan DuPont. Okay, Jonathan duptin Is, as it reads from me, who hosts the podcast Rich and Unemployed and uses the motto thought is Dope. He has been sentenced to seven years in prison for a three million dollar fraud In honor of my mama told you me, I wanted to give you a black podcaster with very specific philosophies.
Speaker 3: I think you might enjoy this Jonathan dupe tone. Now it's spelled duped in to me, dupedin that. I feel like it's duped in around the way.
Speaker 4: You feel like nobody is giving him the full French influence that is living under that that name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 4: He don't looks like a home hoome we we no, no, no, he's trying with that hand.
Speaker 3: Why you got that beret on? That's how I know it's not he's.
Speaker 4: Really he's wanting to sell it with his beret. But no, I hear you.
Speaker 3: So he hosts a podcast called Rich and Unemployed.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like that. Amen, Hey, I'm trying to listen.
Speaker 2: That's all I wanted. So he uses his his motto fraud in all caps. This is the motto fraud is Dope. And now he's been sentenced to seven years in prison for three hundred million dollars worth of fraud.
Speaker 4: Whoa it was in the titles fraud is Dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now well that was his mantra, you have fraud in all caps, because, as you're gonna see in a moment, it's an acronym fraud. For him, he was saying, it's dope, this is this is you gotta be up here, you open your third Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wake up, brothers and sisters. Fraud is dope. Fraud is not what you think it is, but it also is.
Speaker 3: You and me.
Speaker 2: So let's just get a little bit of his backstory before we get into his crimes. So du Paton was born in New Jersey to Haitian parents. Oh no, he's Haitian.
Speaker 4: Seem I'm not going to react to that, but I am.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows why.
Speaker 4: I've gotten enough trouble with the Haitian community, burned bridges left and right that said, this is a sneaky looking motherfucker.
Speaker 2: That's very I'm sorry as someone who has dated Haitians, like y'all understand if you've ever dated what, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: When I taught high school, it was to a primarily uh A Haitian group of kids. It was like a Caribbean community in Boston.
Speaker 3: He was blending in with the with the Caribbean people.
Speaker 4: I was trying my best. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, a lot of Scotch bonding for lunch. We were doing what we could. Yeah, we put it on top and you go, hey, pretty good. Hey, maybe maybe we're not so different, you and I. Maybe maybe that's enough for you to do the homework.
Speaker 3: You were solving the diaspora.
Speaker 4: You use the diaspora wars to intervene into Hey did you you finish that essay? Do you know what I mean? We're all of it is is guiding towards the hand of give me the shit I need.
Speaker 3: Right, So this was your scam. You were just getting involved with the culture.
Speaker 4: I'll learn about you. Maybe you could learn about the Odyssey and then tell me, yeah, maybe this is a little bit like some of the people you know from your history books. Right, it's when white people turn the chair around and tell you Shakespeare and Biggie Smalls they're actually not that different, Dawn, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Yeah, and that actually saved me from teen pregnancy.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, white lady.
Speaker 3: Turned her chair around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, tupaccast the poetry book as well. Okay, now now you're dropping bars.
Speaker 2: So he had Haitian parents, right, and they were born. He was born in New Jersey. He was raised in the scam.
Speaker 3: Capital the US, and it might be the world. You want to guess what city.
Speaker 4: I'm going to see us if we're saying scam capital Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, man, you know you know the vibes, you know, and so did they. So in interviews, he describes his life as a story of early struggle. He success where we heard that before, never heard of the rags to rich.
Speaker 4: That's a first. Nobody's ever done that.
Speaker 2: Want somebody who's rich to come out and just be like I was born rich and I got.
Speaker 3: Nothing was hard.
Speaker 4: I came out my mama's pussy with a ladder and it kept going up.
Speaker 2: You just see how I laugh at your ports. We talked about started on third base. Maybe I started in.
Speaker 4: The box third base. You're running. That's embarrassing. They made you swing. They just let me do. They let me do the bases at the end because I'm in charge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he said he turned it into success.
Speaker 2: He's spoken about getting into trouble at a young age and use that narrative as fuel for his come up message.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So before podcasting, you worked as a photographer. Eventually pivoting into content creation. By twenty twenty two, his rich and unemployed platform started to get traction with unfiltered conversations about money, relationships, and success outside of traditional paths.
Speaker 4: That's dope because he really he hit.
Speaker 3: Them hands on the table.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, because I respect him so much, he he really hit every pocket of sort of like the transition of presenting. Like I have a skill set. Without having a skill set, you started photography. That's an easy entry point. You get a DSLR camera and.
Speaker 3: Then you just click click, click, click click.
Speaker 4: You know how to take decent enough photos, and you a cool enough vibe that people start hiring you for events. Start sort of like letting you do.
Speaker 3: And the average person doesn't know what a good photo looks like.
Speaker 4: You could take some pictures of bad bitches, call them headshots. It's all I see the vision. Now you're content creating. That broadens the title. Now I don't just do photography. I do all kinds of What.
Speaker 3: Is content creation?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm still trying to figure that out.
Speaker 3: And we are contents of God's creation, so technically.
Speaker 4: Okay, we always I didn't know you were going to bring the Lord into this, but I agree with you. I agree with you. I think he's the Finesse is powerful, it is fast.
Speaker 2: Yes, so his brand really leaned heavily into finesse culture. The flashy, high risk mindset promotes getting ahead by any means necessary.
Speaker 3: So when or like die, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's it is language we've gotten used to because of a few psychopaths.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember what he was on that campra like it is real because we are dying now because people weren't voting.
Speaker 4: But that's what's crazy, is like these.
Speaker 3: Now we eating booty letters because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we didn't. We didn't. We didn't listen to Diddy.
Speaker 3: We didn't we should.
Speaker 4: If you learned anything from Lacey's podcast, and unfortunately I'm out of this business. Uh, if you've learned anything from Lacey's.
Speaker 2: Because you're not gonna get me, just send me up, Okay. So on the podcast, he goes by the name Finesse.
Speaker 3: WHOA, so that's a signature camera thing? Changed your name?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Finesse Mitchell. As far as I know that he was born with that, really yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I like naming my baby Finesse, because, like I didn't choose that.
Speaker 4: I certainly had the option twice and I didn't go. That will be finessa right name.
Speaker 3: One of my baby's hustle.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm naming my baby rubbing his hands together. This is my this is my daughter birdman hand rub and it's a girl name.
Speaker 3: That's my son mob money over.
Speaker 4: Bitches and this is James.
Speaker 3: Right. We couldn't anymore.
Speaker 4: We got board. He wasn't really part of the plan.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he was an accident, so we ran out.
Speaker 2: So here's a video clip of him talking about the importance of connecting with nature where he does push ups on the beach and he's talking about the importance of sacrificing and eating.
Speaker 3: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so in this clip he explains how money can't unlame alame.
Speaker 4: Okay, kind of just so important to be around nature because nature gives you, it revitalized you.
Speaker 3: It does on the ocean and the rid.
Speaker 4: Living in the.
Speaker 5: City, all the food, the air, all the loud noises sound pretty loud.
Speaker 1: You're therapeutic.
Speaker 4: The sound, the sound of the oceans. It's not going to get the shore boot shorts.
Speaker 1: That's how you connect max to yourself.
Speaker 4: That's how you connect with the universe by touching.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can turn this man off. No, he's right, we'll play it off. He is saying a.
Speaker 4: Whole lot of Yeah, you gotta connect with nature. You gotta be one with with your environment. All the city, all that noise distracting you from being your best self, as evidenced by his push ups on the rock.
Speaker 3: On the rocks in the ocean with the waves.
Speaker 4: Crash, I've never done that. You've done that.
Speaker 3: I have not done a waves crashing ocean beach push up.
Speaker 4: And that's why you're not in prison.
Speaker 3: Right I could, It would be if I was that motivated.
Speaker 2: I just liked that he really wanted to just show off that he was on the beach and that he could do push ups.
Speaker 4: He wanted us to know a few things. That he had money for the beach, that he looked good with his shirt off, and he had a new chain. He's like, I got a new little chain, and I want you to see that, and I want you to see me with my shirt off, and I want you to know I'm hanging out.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is my shirtless chain, this is my beach chain.
Speaker 4: You know I wear a bigger chain. I choose not to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now, this is all my neck knee.
Speaker 4: I don't want the chain to disrupt my connection to the universe. I wear a humble chain, and I love.
Speaker 2: I have to bring it back to you explaining the nature because that is literally what he was doing on ironically, which makes me think that on his podcast talking about finances relationships, it's giving, like low vibrational, like who gets the big piece of chicken two hundred dollars day or money and finances if you don't have crypto, why you don't have crypto?
Speaker 4: Here's why my wife ain't allowed to eat till I finished my meal. Yes, and that's why we have a profitable household. Yeah no, I yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: And the people like I've never heard this before. I love that you can just repackage misogyny. I don't know why I'm doing an educational podcast. I'm honestly about to get out of the game and just starts saying bullshit and nae, were.
Speaker 4: We David Bori, my dear co hosts with our podcast, we talk about it all the time, that that if we just if we cranked it up forty percent of just being mean to women. Oh my god, the money we could make, the profits we could be saying if I don't even need forty if we got twenty percent more of just being nasty to ladies, and we could make some money.
Speaker 3: And I hate that I have to go the opposite direction.
Speaker 2: I have to go forty percent less of like calling men out on their shit, yeah, and forty more pick me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, if you were mean to women twenty percent.
Speaker 3: More, damn, which is being mean to women. You're right, we all got to be mean.
Speaker 4: We just all got to be mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta be like if you weren't chose why Yep, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And you are. The unfortunate part with with being a woman is you are going to hear a lot more pushback for your behavior than I am for.
Speaker 3: Mine, which is so unfortunate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you are really gonna get called some nasty names by the people who bet on you. But boy, those those checks are gonna clear so fast they are. They're gonna be.
Speaker 2: When I'm sleeping with all that money. Will I really care about the comments?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. Probably not, probably not so.
Speaker 2: The podcast slogan is fraud is dope, remember right, Yeah, I shold you.
Speaker 3: Fraud was in all caps. It's an acronym.
Speaker 2: So fraud is the acronym that stands for finally rich after unstoppable determination.
Speaker 3: WHOA. I like that finally rich, finally stoppable determination.
Speaker 4: Because that tells you that you gotta keep going. That puts you on the hook.
Speaker 3: So what if they said, no, you're unstoppable, then what you need to say put your hands up and empty your pocket.
Speaker 4: Be determined to get what you need exactly at any cost. This language used to exist for civil rights, but now we're using it for running fraud.
Speaker 2: That's that's cool, But it isn't fraud a little bit of civil rights for us?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's as much as.
Speaker 2: The government is doing to us. I feel like it is a little bit of our civil rights now to do it just look sprinkled upward.
Speaker 3: Not to people who need their money.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in ripping off people like that, but to people who are ripping us off, I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We need to do a little fra.
Speaker 4: I think the unfortunate reality of capitalism is that we're all never satisfied with our upward mobility. And then we then turn into the very people we thought we were running a game on. So yeah, we all we should all run it up, and we should all feel terrible effort, because.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if Republicans could take the bigotry, the killing my people, the rampant corruption, and the creepiness and pedophilia, if they could take all of the horrible things that they are off the table and just be like, hey, you can keep more of your money if you vote for us. If it was just keep money, which used to be the platform, right, sure, let's government in my pocket, might be like, hmm okay money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you guys got four bad traits, counted four pretty big batteries I can't over. If you could just stop being pedophiles, you'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That's where you start saying, You're like, I'm not old jay, I'm not black, I'm Ojai. Yeah. I don't ever want to be that deep, but you know, I can see the field and I hate that for me.
Speaker 2: So, at its peak, Rich and Unemployed had built a solid following across the YouTube, Spotify, and Apple podcast, with more than two hundred thousand followers and hundreds of episodes. Right the show might have gotten a bump from his possible relationship with Real Housewives Atlanta star Porscha Williams.
Speaker 4: Okay, get into larger love and listen.
Speaker 3: If one thing Poria gonna do, she gonna find a scammer.
Speaker 4: Is that her thing?
Speaker 3: Yet, like her ex, he was deported for doing crimes?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, so this is number two of of men that have have faced criminal justice.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, yeah, but but you know, in Atlanta, it's hard not to throw a rock and hit a scammer, especially if you're in those kind of bougie areas.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: She's a She's an easy target in a baddy for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I mean, that's a generational batty. That's a that's a civil rights batty.
Speaker 4: They put you on TV for being is literally Jose Williams.
Speaker 3: She's a civil rights baddy.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, don't.
Speaker 3: Make them like that. No more that comes from March.
Speaker 4: You walk long enough, get nice and juice.
Speaker 3: I bet everybody was. Everybody's probably tea and think about it.
Speaker 2: They also had a little sweat going because that was when we really had to hit respectability politics.
Speaker 3: We got we marched in sneakers and ship. Now, but they were in suits the hot sun.
Speaker 4: If I ever see it, that's all. God damn. Your granddaddy must have marched you a girl ship. Your grandma must have been.
Speaker 3: Y'all was on Washington.
Speaker 1: As girl.
Speaker 3: Your grandparents was at the National Mall. Let me take you to the mall.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for a period of time he became an influencer for your third Leg, a supplement claiming to increase male girth.
Speaker 3: Let's go third Leg. That's that's it right there.
Speaker 4: First of all, focus exclusively on girth.
Speaker 3: Supposed to be on length.
Speaker 4: That's what I presume. Yeah, it's not. It's not so much of a leg, it's a stump. If it's we're just doing girth. But that's cool.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's a way to sell why dick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fair. But maybe we've from from talking to women, maybe men have over emphasized the importance of length, and it really is more girth that that matters. And this brother gets that.
Speaker 3: He might get that because you know, some links can be stabby.
Speaker 4: You know that hasn't been my experience and that I have not experienced it, but I believe you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying this is for my own focus.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, God, I'm not stabbing. I can't imagine I am. But you're doing great.
Speaker 3: You got two kids, so I can't. I think you're too a great.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and this is made mass.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that is the most That's so cool, doctor Sebby.
Speaker 4: Black people love black people love sea maws.
Speaker 3: The splend it up, drink it.
Speaker 4: I love it's in there. I go, I go, that's the good.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's doing, but give me that in some blue sparilla. I'm just gonna say it faster.
Speaker 3: So nobody will know. It's like with y'all, y'all talk about that blue ship.
Speaker 4: Look, if you put in a plant that I don't traditionally see, I believe you absolutely. It's a beautiful and most.
Speaker 2: Probably sold it so much. Also, before we move into the crimes, what is this packaging? It looks like a flask.
Speaker 4: It is a It is in fact a flask.
Speaker 2: So is are people like mixing the hindog with the third leg or something? Because you know, they started putting them sex honey packets like in food, you know, the gas station sex honey.
Speaker 4: Pack Ye, the honey packs.
Speaker 2: I saw on TikTok there are these like ratchet chefs, like there's some I think a lot of them are Atlanta too, Like they're.
Speaker 3: Like they do like chef sexual experiences.
Speaker 2: Where they're like feed the women foods, like like they'll get the mac and cheese tray and then like grab a scoop and like rub it all in the woman's mouth.
Speaker 4: On some mac and cheese.
Speaker 3: I just feel like some foods are not They're too heavy to be sensual.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be horny when I'm eating. I'd like to be horny before. Yeah, I wouldn't mind being horny after time.
Speaker 3: That's not about to say I need that jump in the pool after eat.
Speaker 4: Give me a second, big girl. Yeah, I'm trying to digest, and then we could do whatever you want. It's it's you're no, you're making a mistake. You're conflating two things that I enjoy.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think they're gonna confused.
Speaker 2: You know, eat, you do have those like sensory plugs. You're like, mm, you say when you eat and sometimes you say when you do you eat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then not my experience, but I believe you. But if I remember inside and I go, m I unfortunately am not going to be able to stay there very much longer. I've learned to keep my UMBs to myself. But I don't know. I love.
Speaker 2: But they're putting the gas station honey like on wings and ship. Somebody was like, if I eat a wing and then I have a boner, I'm fighting everybody dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but one flat.
Speaker 4: This isn't even the flavor you ordered, right, you asked for You asked for regular ass buffalo wings, and here you are with honeywings.
Speaker 3: God, So the frauds.
Speaker 2: Jonathan has been to prison for fraud once before. He was convicted for scamming the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance SNAP between twenty fourteen and twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I hate to see you scamming the program for the kids and the single mothers. Okay, this and the families who need it.
Speaker 4: But okay, but this is where.
Speaker 3: I come scam though.
Speaker 4: This is where I throw my hands up though, because I go, Okay, when you're scamming SNAP, are you in fact scamming those people and making the victim or you just scamming the government through a specific department. Yeah, you know what I mean? And so like that as long as that doesn't hurt the community at large. I go get your three hundred and ninety five thousand dollars worth of money. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I didn't mean to say it as if I was saying he was scamming the single mothers and stuff. I meant more so like he was scamming in a program that is definitely not aimed at his demogram, because there are a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people who are on SNAP.
Speaker 2: I have friends who have been on Snap or in college or wherever, and they be slugging them food stamps, you know, sometimes be like what you got for some cash, and it makes sense. This is the economy, right, That makes sense to me, and technically it is a scam, but not to me.
Speaker 4: They Yeah. I think I think everybody should should use the government to the maximum of your.
Speaker 3: Ability, because that's why we pay them.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand why people want to play high pockets with other people's money.
Speaker 3: Like, please get me out of your billionaire fantasy. You are broke.
Speaker 2: Please stop pretending and trying to protect these people who are not protecting you.
Speaker 3: They're hustling the fuck out of you.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things I hate the most, Like when people see people stealing, They're like, but that's why my stuff is costing more because those people are stealing from the store. And I'm like, that's not how this works, baby, I don't know who lied to you. They account for shrink, they account for theft. Okay, the stores are not hurting. They're actually throwing away fresh food and produce.
Speaker 4: Short of a co op. You you are, you are not in fact hurting the bottom line?
Speaker 2: Right If you go to a farmer's market and run off with the table of you know, strawberries, now you hurt in the farm, right, But in the.
Speaker 3: Grocery store, like, that's all be for real marga business. So if you see someone stealing, no you didn't like in the grocery store, especially leave alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I'm certainly not cashier.
Speaker 3: Right over here.
Speaker 4: In her purse, seize him in her purse a crunch bar?
Speaker 3: And what do you do?
Speaker 2: How do you when you get home? Do you sleep better at night? Is that something to tell your spouse and your listless marriage?
Speaker 4: I do think. I do think maybe people just need something to talk about. Yeah, and maybe telling on somebody who stole is the best they can find. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe no more Batman movies unless we're in them, because Batman really made it so sexy to be a vigilante.
Speaker 3: He's just a rich boy guy terrorizing the community. Yeah, and every time he save it's something he tearing up the whole goddamn city to do it.
Speaker 4: It's like Catwoman was black this time, and she didn't seem to put a stop to him, you know what I mean. She was really like, hey, come help me kill my guy then, and he was like, nah, I gotta focus, and she was like, then, fuck you.
Speaker 3: I can't buy fuck you.
Speaker 4: Then, Bruce, I.
Speaker 2: Just think about coming in Gotham City and I'm getting ready to go to work and I come outside and my car smashed up, smashed all the way flat.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, because Bruce, Because Bruce don't know how to control his temper.
Speaker 2: And he's not a good interrogator. What you're talking about, tell me what you know? And the hell out of him?
Speaker 3: Like, bro, they almost dead, you don't know what they know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm Batman is my favorite. But if you spend even like eight minutes analyzing his like core story, it is not a charming one none at all. This is a billionaire child pussy out. The latter ass kid who lost his parents and never didn't have something to fall back on. He always was gonna be just fine, and instead he was like, I'm going to make hell for anybody who even looks like they're up to no good. And that's that's a weird interpretation of your.
Speaker 2: He said, I have trauma, and instead of therapy, I'm gonna make it the world's problem.
Speaker 4: Everybody's gonna deal with this.
Speaker 3: Everybody in this motherfucker city every damn night.
Speaker 4: I Am gonna be a grump on top of buildings.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody get no sleep in Gottlin.
Speaker 5: A night.
Speaker 4: Cut it out loud. They don't show that part of Batman. He's just because some crimes. You just if it's a kid, you know what I mean, fucking with a building that he wasn't spoiled you, Hi, get out and they'll get down. I bet Batman did a lot of that.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. He was definitely gonna get off my line.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Hie, I'll put you on the fucking face. Stop.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: At the time, Jonathan and his then wife Stephanie operated multiple convenience stores in Cobb County, Georgia. They used identity theft to obtain other people's Snap cards and cashing their benefits at the stores that they own.
Speaker 4: So, now see, I was rooting for you.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe going to the Snap office and being like, yes, me and my baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you had like did you brought your kids to the scam?
Speaker 4: And this is my own stupidity. I thought maybe he had figured out how to hack into the system and was and was adding his name in a you know, in a database that being allowed for him to collect.
Speaker 3: Snap collecting more than he was supposed to.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did not think that he was going door to door robbing women and children of their Snap cards.
Speaker 2: Like imagine you go to get like some now later and a Coca Cola next thing, you know, you don't got no Snap left because they.
Speaker 3: Done ran it up.
Speaker 4: That's what a guy.
Speaker 3: So he was convicted in twenty seventeen and sentenced to nearly four years in prison along with supervised release and restitution. OK.
Speaker 2: So he had to pay the money back and when he got out, they said we got to watch your ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah a DuPont yeah dupe a time.
Speaker 2: So he said he's a changed man right after he got out. Jonathan assured his followers that prison changed him. He was rehabilitated, and he'd evolved and was no longer a fraudster. Also that maybe fraud was actually a gift from God.
Speaker 5: Run.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, I did the slant rhyme. I'm not giving that to the point.
Speaker 4: Oh, you don't think he did that on purpose?
Speaker 3: He said fraud and God. Maybe maybe How would.
Speaker 2: I say, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 3: I think all, yeah, it's all Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: I think he I think he did.
Speaker 2: You're right, he probably won. Also, don't forget to buy a hashtag free finesse t shirt. Okay, now look at this video that he created with AI.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not people say I changed. You damn right, you damn right? I changed.
Speaker 5: You think you think I did all this work? You think I put all these hours in. You think I went to prison. I had to had to reinvent myself to stay the same. Yes, I changed. Yes, this is this is the new me. That's what life is about. It's about evolving. You'll be a fool to stay the same. You'll be a fool to be the same person he was two three years ago, ten years ago. How dare motherfucker say that. It's like change, Yeah, I changed, But what did you expect? How did you expect me to be the same?
Speaker 4: About evolution feels like watching.
Speaker 5: It's about becoming a better person than I was yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So when you say yeah I changed, I'm gonna look at you and say, your motherfucking rite, let's go okay and ship and I changed for the best.
Speaker 4: Either you're gonna like yeah.
Speaker 3: He repeated the same thing like twelve times. How are you gonna tell us that you've changed?
Speaker 2: You're no longer doing fra, You're about authenticity, and you're gonna give us a fake video of you on a private jet that that is cool?
Speaker 4: Because he's saying, look, my followers believe I have private jet money. I'm not gonna let them down by letting them see me in not a private jet. I'm gonna speak to them in the location that I should be. And if that requires that.
Speaker 3: That's a bullpit. It was the cockpit of the private jet.
Speaker 4: Come on, And if us AI in order to produce that, so be it. Don't pay a dime for the work, do it? Don't. I don't want to pay him. I want this to be I want you to google how to do this and get it done on a free app, and it better look like dog shit. If it's gonna cost us money, I would rather do it dog shit than pay a dime.
Speaker 2: But he's changed, okay, Yeah, so now anyway, he's going back to prison for a new crime. This time it was a COVID one. He targeted California's unemployment insurance benefits program from twenty twenty to twenty twenty one, similar to a snap scheme. He used stolen identities to get millions of dollars in other people's unemployment insurance benefits.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is really killing me because I wish that his scams were scamming up or he could have been like, who was pretty Ricky?
Speaker 3: What was his name? Blue? Pretty Ricky who got them ppe lost and then he had to go to prison. He was like buying expensive cars with them. I think his name is like blue something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, velvet, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They went on tour and it was very uncomfortable to see them trying to do their own sexual moves.
Speaker 3: Say something.
Speaker 4: I actually really I like it much better now. It's it's now my favorite thing I watched. There's a video that that like went semi viral of J Bug from B two K doing like his because like at the concert, they all had like a section, and his section he would like have a dance, like a big dance number with him and some boys. And and he's now chubby and he's a dad, and his body is very different than the jbook that we knew. But that boy still got it and he out there with that shirt off giving it to you honest, and I go, that's okay, Maybe I'll take my shirt off someday.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of dads of that concert probably went home feeling like we feel when we leave Beyonce, like sexy and in power.
Speaker 3: They're like, cat me get this belly out?
Speaker 4: Yeah all right, yeah, all right zone. Maybe maybe that's what a man's body's supposed to look like.
Speaker 2: Okay, positivity and nobody got time for abs, We got bills.
Speaker 4: To Yeah, I'm yelling that in my house and nobody understands the context.
Speaker 3: That's not the point, you know, Okay, it was inspiring.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the program was supposed to provide temporary financial assistance to lawful workers who were unemployed during the COVID nineteen pandemic. As a part of the scheme, Jonathan used the stolen IDs of hundreds of people and filed claims in California, using a VPN to mask his action on online location. So he was stealing people's information using it in the VPN, which is like, it's not dark Web, but I think you can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I think it's like one of the portals to the dark Web if you try hard enough.
Speaker 4: There are so many reasons to have a VPN, and I A yeah, And there are so many reasons not to have a VP so many, and it is real up for grabs in a way that we all we all know the difference exactly, like A yeah, like.
Speaker 2: What you're doing, Okay, I'm just using it to watch HBO and Ireland in New Jersey, USA.
Speaker 4: I travel enough that I might need this to be able to log into certain.
Speaker 3: Accounts, exactly. But you over there, you're doing.
Speaker 4: You're doing weird stuff you in chat, yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, showing socials. I don't know about that. So he was doing this in California or masking his location. After the claims were approved, he and his con redirected the benefits debit cards to a North Georgia mailing address. So the benefits came on a little card, like a little Rush card with your coins, which I hate because the cards then allow for fees when you're like paying for things on the transaction fees.
Speaker 3: So now I'm paying a fee on the money that was all supposed to be for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it feels it feels like such a clear scam that the government is running. Oh yes, that like we should have all risen up immediately and been like, but but they're charging you for making it even remotely more convenient than it previously was, right, Like the idea that it was like some version of like fucking monopoly money at one point is absurd, it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But this when it was a check, like I had to collect unemployment once and it was a check in the mail, and the government still tried to play with me, tell like, hey, girl, I think we paid you too much.
Speaker 3: Like when I got a job, they were like, as soon as I got a job and I.
Speaker 2: Did the right thing got off unemployment, they were like, hey, I think we paid you too much when you were unemployed. Run some of that back and also make sure you pay your taxes on your unemployment. I'm like, does my taxes go to the unemployment? You'm not gotta pay taxes on the uneployment tax.
Speaker 4: On the tax, hence the card.
Speaker 3: It's crazy here, so ghetto here, everything costs so much, and new prices every day. Things that were free are not free anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not gonna they're not gonna stop changing them. They're never gonna be like, all right, finally the price of eggs, we did it. That's the correct price. You would think chickens aren't charging us more. They aren't, you know what I mean, chicken not going Hey, hey, I laid a lot of eggs this month.
Speaker 3: Yesterday's coop.
Speaker 4: My cloaca is fucked up. I'm gonna need a break. We're up in the charge on these eggs. Come on, eighteen eggs.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I can't do it right, We used to twelve. We go to eighteen. No, that's that's wild.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he had transferred the money to these places in North Georgia, right, and then he went to withdraw the money from ATMs, mostly in the metro Atlanta area. Jonathan duped the federal government out of three point eight million dollars, of which he was able to withdraw about two million.
Speaker 4: Wow, pretty big numbers, right, And this.
Speaker 2: Is unemployment benefits during this time. So I'm thinking, like, I guess people have different jobs, and like obviously your unemployment depends on how much you were making at your you know job. So because I'm thinking the legwork of having to get all these debit cards and go to all these ATMs.
Speaker 3: Like, Bro, you was at the ATM all the time. It's given like girl Tyrese new YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, he was definitely stopping by with Girl Tyrese. Yeah. I but you know he treated it like a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He said to myself, I don't want a real job, but I'm gonna work like I got.
Speaker 3: A real Scamming is a job, it's a profession.
Speaker 4: It's and it also hard work.
Speaker 3: Everyone thinks it's easy. I'm like, it's not.
Speaker 4: It requires a determination of focus on detail that I think a lot of us don't have in us, do you know what I mean? Like, you really have to be doing checks and balances to effectively scam people out of that amount of money.
Speaker 3: So, like, you know, I believe your own lies. You gotta not be don't sweat under pressure, Bro.
Speaker 4: You got to be able to look somebody in the face and assure them that you will not do harm to them, and then fully do harm to them. Yes, that's that's a tenacity.
Speaker 5: I do not have.
Speaker 2: And in his case, he was never looking anybody in the face. I could almost maybe respect that more. He was stealing this information from people and then using it. And these are vulnerable communities, people who were really on snap, people really needed their unemployment during a very dark and difficult time.
Speaker 4: But I bet, I bet there were some people that he connected with in order to get information from them in order to hit them. Like I bet this was all like sort of community related shit.
Speaker 3: Kids around with a credit cardswiber.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you make it just open Internet, you're gonna hit the wrong person too fast. Yeah, you know what I mean, You're gonna hit somebody that's that's gonna notice knows how to handle this, knows how to correct whatever the problem is. You got to go to a community where you go, I know how to move with each and every one of you.
Speaker 2: And you saying that now, I'm thinking back to the first time he went to jail. With the convenience stores where people who would come into the store and pay with the snap then he would have their information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you start using it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you got I think this is a hand to hand game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Jonathan pled guilty in January to conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud, and aggravated identity theft. He was sentenced to seven years in prison, followed by three years of supervised But who was supervising him on release?
Speaker 3: Go piss me off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it speaks. It speaks to the power, the power fraud, the power of finess that he holds because he is like, it don't matter what you throw at me, I'm going to make this work. He did, and the boy got it. Man, he got the Jews shout out to him.
Speaker 3: You know what, I don't like that. You sound like a junior preacher. You're getting a little too good.
Speaker 4: I just recognized talent, you know what I mean. I'm like one of them dudes who hangs out at like high school basketball games just to see the future.
Speaker 3: I was too.
Speaker 2: It's like my dad, like in the winter when I would come home from college, we would go to the Innermow basketball games in the city because we went into Burbs. So when our schools would get too big, they would cut them in half. So, like in my neighborhood, there was an elementary school, a middle school, and a high school, and that was pretty much like all the neighborhoods around us, like you know, those like big subdivisions would have their own schools, and if the schools got too big, they would cut us in half because they didn't want to get big enough that they had to play the inner cities. Yeah, they didn't want to play the kids with struggle because.
Speaker 4: You know, you guys weren't going to win them games.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, we would never see a win ever. Again, Jamal and Malcolm would have been stomping on our head. Yeah no, John would have stole a snap.
Speaker 3: And so and so.
Speaker 4: You became then somebody who's like, well, we've created our own rivalry by splitting the school in half. I want to see that game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all Yeah, there was a reason I brought that up, and now I can't remember.
Speaker 4: We were talking about Jonathan being that type of dude who's scouting his community for the victims.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still don't make sense why I said that. I like, y'all walking back, y'all figure it out. So he was sentenced to seven years in prison, followed by three years of supervisor release. Again. That's I think that's why I said so.
Speaker 2: Plus he had to pay restitution again, but the amount wasn't specified. You can still buy a rich and unemployed hoodie on eBay, So you know it's pissing me off about the city.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: First of all, why is it so loose? Like, why is it falling off the bone? Why does the hoodie have tendernism?
Speaker 3: It is not.
Speaker 4: It is clearly not a good hoodie at all. I think we can agree on that it looks like shit. It's poorly designed. It doesn't I'm looking.
Speaker 2: At this hoodie from inside the washing machine as it disintegrates, like, what.
Speaker 4: Do you mean? It doesn't even feel like they tried a second font. No, do you know what I mean? Like where they were like they said they he said, yes, that looks good to me.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Could have had such a fancy bougie moment right now if I could remember that placeholder font that they always use. There's like a graphic designer placeholder font. It's like a comic saying definitely, everyone's screaming right now at their radio or where how radio?
Speaker 4: Yeah? The radios. All right, Yeah, well I don't think that's their focus with you.
Speaker 3: The hoodie is fourteen dollars though, so it hurts me. The hoodie really hurts me.
Speaker 4: There's no way he was charging fourteen dollars. He charged like one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 3: For this, and then they were, well, you know what, it's on eBay, so now they're rare.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. They knocked it down to fourteen dollars because they're just trying to love this thing.
Speaker 3: You're right, he was probably strong charging like a strong fifty two for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's probably given like concert hoodie prices, yes, one d Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's rich and unemployed. This is this is a brand name. We're not We're not fucking around over here.
Speaker 3: How you're gonna have me looking broke and overworked?
Speaker 4: Like that's the brilliance of it. He's like, if you get skinny enough, you'll look good in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't see you get your miset.
Speaker 4: You if you was out walking the beach, you know what I mean, were doing push ups on a round, you wouldn't even need to wear this city at all. Go walk the beach, take your shirt off. Fuck this city fifty.
Speaker 3: Dollars, it's meant to disintegrate.
Speaker 4: Give me one hundred.
Speaker 3: That's how you know you've made it. That's how you know you're ready. Yeah, that reminds me one time, like when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I think I scraped my leg or something and I was like really young, and me and my cousin were playing Eric. Y'all probably know we're very close, Yeah, and we didn't have any band aids, and he's like a little bit older than me, and so I was like really like hooting and hollering about this scrape, and he was like, don't.
Speaker 3: Worry, Like we got we got gaus in medicine. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he might have like folded up like a little piece of tissue and like put like tape on it or something because we wanted to keep playing it. I think our parents probably had bandage, but he wanted to.
Speaker 4: That's really he's gonna say.
Speaker 2: I put words in his mouth, but I remember he was like, yeah, and then when it's ready to heal, the band aid'll fall off.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's not how that works.
Speaker 3: It falls off when it's like when it's ready.
Speaker 4: He's wrong, But that's sweet that he cared for you, that you as you were telling this story, my fear was that you were going to be like And then he came back with a tampon and wrapped that around my leg. So it was a sweeter It was a much sweeter story than I had imagined.
Speaker 3: Okay, in future, a Maxi pad would be better. Tamp you think a tampon string is Maxi.
Speaker 4: Pad was in my head and of course I said tampon instead a.
Speaker 3: G P.
Speaker 4: I'm a man and a fool, and you won't change me never.
Speaker 3: No, I've changed. I changed all the time. I changed every day. I've changed since we started this podcast. At this moment, scarce God, which brings us to the end.
Speaker 2: Of this podcast and my favorite moment, Scammer of the Week. I'm bringing back everything this episode. This is like an o G episode. It so Scammer of the Week. I really want to highlight, like before we show I show you anything, like, Yeah, I want to highlight this person because obviously we saw a historic win from the New York Knicks this year, the NBA Championship.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the Knicks.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was, I was living for the Knicks fever.
Speaker 2: I'm not a Knicks fan. But you know, I've seen the Mama Spike Lee means.
Speaker 3: I was happy for him. He's been down in the trenches for so long. I was glad to see my king.
Speaker 4: I really like that Knicks team. I think that it was like a heroic ass story. Yeah, I'm I'm happy at the idea of them winning. It is a bummer to watch Knicks fans be happy. I think they are the most unpleasant fans to see be joyous. But that is that is my burden to bear.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 4: It's very because I'm happy for the win enough that I go, fuck man, y'all are annoying, But here go ahead.
Speaker 3: You know what it is because they're so agro like, even if we're not rivals. What were they saying the would be like my mayors? What were they saying? It was like I'm doing my mayor. I don't even know everything, Like Nixon five.
Speaker 4: Nixon five was an exhausting time. I will say they've been more respectful in the wake of the victory than I anticipated. I think I thought this would get more annoying. But the season has not yet begun again, so we'll see how their behaviors sort of like calibrates. But boy, oh boy, did I watch a lot of videos of Nick's fans beating up dudes from San Antonio, and I go, y'all think y'all the good guys.
Speaker 3: In this video.
Speaker 4: You think y'all the heroes in this story? Whoop? This niggas asked shirt at a basketball.
Speaker 3: Game were going virals from being a fan of another team.
Speaker 4: That said, I'm from Chicago, man, I know you care. I'm in a lot of pain. You shouldn't listen to me.
Speaker 3: I ain't never gonna I'm a Cowboys fan from Texas. Yeah down, Basin, I was a young baby chap absolutely so speaking of Knicks fans being wonderful, Okay, here we go. So there is a.
Speaker 2: Knicks fan who got particularly excited after the nixt win as people did.
Speaker 3: New York. I was about to be like, do you I really believed you?
Speaker 2: So, you know, New York was like decorating things in the Knicks colors, and they have these very iconic nixed colored trash cans.
Speaker 4: Trash trash cans you absolutely want to get in your home.
Speaker 3: Which honestly, to meet New York.
Speaker 2: Do you not realize the irony of making a nixt colored trash can, Like I wis y'all saying we was trashed for so long, we identified with the.
Speaker 4: Trash we trashed, we trashed, but we also not trash, right, that is their argument, I guess.
Speaker 2: So obviously this woman wanted this trash as a souvenir after the wind. So here she is caught littering, literally dumping out the contents of this trash can in New York City during a New York New York Knicks celebration.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, yes, because in her head right she's doing this, she's singing to herself, what are they gonna do? Arrest me for taking a trash can? You know what I mean? She's like, there's no way anybody's gonna give a fuck I'm stealing a trash can.
Speaker 3: But also, like littering, you can get ticketed for littering. Like littering is you're not in New York, nobody's gonna notice.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing this level of mess on the ground before you isn't absurd, you know what?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Because New York has so much litter, so many roaches, so many rats.
Speaker 2: At this point, I think I'm not even probably making affordable housing for the rets, Yes, this isn't.
Speaker 4: This isn't out of the realm of possibility to around the corner and be like, oh, somebody dumped out all the trash. Yeah, I mean I think I think in her head she was like, it's a perfect crime. Nobody will, this could not go wrong for me.
Speaker 2: So basically she gets caught here in four k right, she takes her a step further. Here she is on the train trash.
Speaker 4: She was so happy.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this is Angie Bias forty. She's forty years old. Let's take it to her big agent to account. To Angie, you are too grown to be stealing trash cans and littering like this. Okay, I know when you were a kid like you, you're an elder millennial, so I know you probably had the programs that we're like, don't litter.
Speaker 3: Who are our icons? They're always like stuffed in gruff McGruff, the crime down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had smoke, they're smoky, of course.
Speaker 3: Smoking, and then we had done there Lion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the lion from Lion from Dare yep. Who else was telling us to do right? Darkning duck. He wanted us to do justice animals.
Speaker 3: And even though they were animals. Somehow you could tell they were male coded, like these are men telling us like, yeah, only you can prevent force.
Speaker 2: And it's also like Smoky, you are Smoky the bear. Are you telling us you smoking in the woods and we gotta prevent yo ass.
Speaker 4: I think I think, unfortunately, his name comes from a much more tragic origin story. I think that he is the child of a forest fire that killed his parents. I think he barely survived.
Speaker 3: So then he turned into Bain. He's the Batman of the forest.
Speaker 4: I think Smoky is the way that Batman learned to love his greatest fear. Bats were his greatest That is what's scarcely the most, this darkness, and he learns to embrace it. Therefore he becomes Batman. Smoky has inhaled so much black that they started calling him smoky. They were calling him Smoky at the hospital. They were like, how Smoky is he gonna survive? And then he does and he's like, I'll beat a forest fire's ass and anybody who starts one.
Speaker 3: I know that's right, You're right. He had powered himself. He took his shirt off, his name back, he took his power back. He said, I'm smoking.
Speaker 4: Now, he took his shirt off, he put a hat on. That's not anybody who does does that is a motherfucker who's been through something. And and he went he puts some good jeans on, and he'd let you know, don't start, no forest fire, don't start.
Speaker 3: Won't be there.
Speaker 4: I'll fuck you up. Yeah, there.
Speaker 3: Smoking in the neighborhoods like debot, Like you better put that out.
Speaker 4: Hey, what y'all gonna do about that fire?
Speaker 3: Right? Because only you and if you don't do something about that fire, only you don't get your ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta shovel.
Speaker 3: He did have a shovel.
Speaker 4: What was he up to smoke? That's how you put out a forest fire. You gotta put dirt on it. I think okay, I think he was. He's saying, I am a I'm a forest fire man.
Speaker 3: Okay, slash Beyark is my understanding. I get you. I get you.
Speaker 4: I didn't have to make this serious, but I love it because.
Speaker 2: I'm honestly like now I'm thinking, I don't understand why the lion, the Dare lion was a lion.
Speaker 3: I feel like lions would definitely be doing drugs.
Speaker 4: Like it's got to give me.
Speaker 2: Like a corny ass animal like a penguin. I feel like pinguins are sober. Oh yeah, Like if a penguin told me not to do drugs, I would be like.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair. Penguin's penguin's mate for life.
Speaker 3: Yep, March of the Penguin. Yeah, they mar absolutely that the ladies go out to the club.
Speaker 4: It's a very it's a very almost like sober perspective on the there's a responsibility to their behavior. Meanwhile, male lions sleep or twenty hours of the day.
Speaker 3: The women go out and get the food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're trifling ass niggas, And in that way, I think maybe they're more likely to like a lion.
Speaker 3: It's definitely got a forty ounce a lion has definitely you know, does you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't even fight like that for real. They just tricked a bunch of people into thinking that.
Speaker 2: They it's because they had big hair, uh huh yeah, and you go that I'm not gonna fight it. You know what a lion is like a sexy bum, like a fine ass bump. Like you were like, oh, they're so into me, Like we've only been dating a few weeks and they've already left their toothbrush at my place underwearing their clothes. It's like, no, that's a hobosexual. A lion is just a bum yep, and you come home the lion definitely smelled all your weed. Yeah, that didn't make no sense. That's why I tried drugs because I didn't believe that lion.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah it was lion.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, hey, let's go.
Speaker 3: Damn it. So Angela Bias.
Speaker 2: Was caught in four K right doing her crimes, and people figured out who she was because.
Speaker 3: The internet is gonna do is the thistle? Apparently she works for or worked for JP Morgan Chase.
Speaker 4: Fuck, that's one of them big ones and JP like, so if you work.
Speaker 2: For JP Morgan Chase. Yeah, these trash cans are sold online like as a souvenir.
Speaker 4: Oh, she didn't have to, She didn't have to. I guess in my mind I thought that these were like a one of the kind sort of items that you could never exist anywhere else. The idea that she could have just ordered this, you thought.
Speaker 3: In capitalism, something would be on the street that wasn't also being sold.
Speaker 4: That's fair, that's fair. What a fool I've been absolutely. Yeah, no, they'll find a way to sell it to.
Speaker 2: Us, to sell it to us, so she could have easily purchased it. And if you work for JP Morgan Chase, I would hope that they're paying you trash can money. I hope you got money for glad you know to put it in there. And I don't mean just like.
Speaker 3: Regular trash backs that rip.
Speaker 2: I want you to have them hefties, the ones that expand and you can put like the sharp objects and hangers in them.
Speaker 3: And it like expands.
Speaker 4: Lacy, if this is your way of announcing that you're running for Congress, I think it's a It's a fantastic campaign you're starting. I fully agree with you. I pray that everybody who works for a major corporation like JP Morgan can afford whatever trash can they want.
Speaker 2: Right, you should have fucking trash man. You should never seen a trash can you can't buy.
Speaker 4: Okay, there should never be a moment where you fear that you have to just dump the trash on the ground in a corner and then pick it up at the end. Like I want you to have trash can.
Speaker 3: I don't have to put it in your pocket, walk with it.
Speaker 2: Nothing you got trash can much so that was also embarrassing a part of this, right, So they reached out to JP Morgan because you know, the internet.
Speaker 3: Is going to do what it does.
Speaker 2: Of course, there's a lot of miserable people. And also I'm not saying that the people who slewthed on her are miserable, because what she did is absolutely wrong. New York City has enough problems. Baby, Now you got mom Donny over here picking up your trash. Though he got enough to do, you know, he was probably right.
Speaker 3: At the scene, like.
Speaker 4: That's fine, it's fine, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: When is the next landlord? Okay, I'm gonna be there at twenty. I just gotta get just trash real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have my own complicated feelings about the people who then do the snooping and telling. I don't know, I do too. I personally think that this form of public justice is not real. No, I think that, like, at the very least.
Speaker 2: Not always, and I think it sometimes it can be. I think, if you are in a position of power and you are being a menace to those around you, if we can get you about it here, we're probably saving people from the type of person that you are, you know what I mean, Like that lady who tried to call the police, I'm the black man who was bird watching. It's like wherever you work, I know, everybody scatters from the water cooler when your bitch ass walks up. Okay, nobody wants to talk about Love Island with you. Nobody wants to talk about the hide away or nothing with you.
Speaker 3: Caring.
Speaker 2: I bet you're heating up fish every day and snitching off people for me at two minutes late, like we gotta get you up out of your employment. So sometimes I think it's right, but I do agree with you that I feel like sometimes the of it all is just an excuse for people to do righteous bullying.
Speaker 4: I think that. I think that whether they have that job or they don't have that job, it literally will never affect ninety nine point nine percent of our day to day.
Speaker 3: And I don't know Langston. People have lost their jobs and I've smiled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've get my friends up, I've shared memes and gifts.
Speaker 3: I've laughed, And I.
Speaker 4: Think that joy, that joy is endorphins, right, Yeah, that feels it so much oxytope. It spikes are idyeah, that one It makes that go up, But I don't necessarily know that that automatically means that justice is served. I think that like we are only creating a different kind of socio muck with each other where like we are, we are willing to be violent with people's futures in a way that is inevitably going to come back on us in a different kind of way. And so like, I get it. I get that this like feels right, and I understand that in some ways it is. But I think we we would do better to leave that Internet alone. Yeah, I just think you're serving justice.
Speaker 1: It used to.
Speaker 2: I mean, in certain circumstances. It does feel good still to me looking people up. Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I don't have enough time. But even if I did have enough time, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not hating to my full potential probably ever, because I like to use that energy towards more productive things.
Speaker 4: In the way that we talked about scams. It is a full time job.
Speaker 3: Yes, to be a hater. You have to wake up with hating your heart, like you have to wake up just fighting the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the first phone call you make is to JP Morgan Chase, Do you know what I mean? Like, it's I can't get them to pick up for my account.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You're on hold, yeah, hold, Like you sat through hours of conversations.
Speaker 3: You don't want to get to that part you were for a while, the dropping the hook no more wow.
Speaker 4: The hr they had to bump you up to be able to make this a meaningful conversation took a day at the very least a day. Then having multi you had to have multiple conversations after to deal with whatever the firing of an entire employee is. So now I don't got that in me. I ain't got that spirit.
Speaker 2: I don't either, but I do enjoy it sometimes. But unfortunately, I feel like, because of the decline of the American educational system, the Internet is now not a safe people or a safe place for intelligent maneuvers like that, because stupid people gom on way too quickly, and then all of a sudden you're watching Love Island and then you're calling I, you know, like ice on somebody's family that you don't like, Like you've taken it way too far.
Speaker 4: And that's that is the type of that we all turn into Internet batman and everybody's Internet Batman, and that we got to get.
Speaker 3: Out of this economic downturn, because that's made everybody Internet Batman. Yeah, yeah, that's the broke version of Batman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Internet Batman is the nightmare. So in that way we have to be grateful for Bruce Wayne who had.
Speaker 3: Enough money never be nobody else on the Internet.
Speaker 4: No, he look. I bet you motherfuckers say nasty shit about Batman on the Internet. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like in Gotham. I bet they be tweeting about him nasty. He'll never pull up to nobody's crib and punch him in the face.
Speaker 3: He, I mean, nobody into Mikula.
Speaker 4: Nah. No, he's a cool guy. I guess so, my bad, I said.
Speaker 3: Back Neighborhood Watch.
Speaker 2: But so when people continue to reach out to JP Morgan, the Post got a hold of them, and JP Morgan's response was the employee is no longer with the company. Bias cannot be reached by The Post for comments, and sources noted that she had attended the parade on her own personal capacity. She wasn't there for JP morgan chase, and under New York City law, theft of property valued under a thousand dollars it's typically charged as petty larceny a class A misdemeanor. Consequences are often minimal, usually a fine, which she did get, or you might get summons or community service for first time offenders. The littering that accompanied the theft could also bring additional appendencies. Like we talked about, my thing is is like, since you lost a good paying job at A, like you got a job that you could be the janitor at. JP Morgan liked what kind of clean and supplas.
Speaker 3: Okay, mister high pockets.
Speaker 4: I bet you got one. Another fob keys, Oh like the right hair.
Speaker 2: Okay, industrial strength cleaners Okay. So to lose your job over something petty is so small and silly. It's just I feel bad for her because I feel like that's an escalation.
Speaker 4: Here's here's the question. That's awesome girl.
Speaker 2: Also, I feel like I hope to some degree, JP Morgan also let her go out of the sheer embarrassment that their employees are getting.
Speaker 3: Paid so little that they're stealing trash cans off the street.
Speaker 4: These are bad optics for j I think JP Morgan was like she was that low, uh that broke benche don't represent our values.
Speaker 3: Here below fourteen. We don't go down there.
Speaker 4: Here's a big question I've been pondering this entire time. Do you think she kept the trash can?
Speaker 3: She actually had to return it?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yes, And I think the New York Sanitation Department posted like a little like we returned safely, like like you were being really petty about it. She didn't get to keep it.
Speaker 2: She lost her job, and she had to pay a fine, and she's publicly embarrassed and humiliated. Fuck, that's a triple whammy.
Speaker 4: Damn. They should have let her keep the trash can.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm sorry, you know, old dad hands.
Speaker 4: You know we took your whole life from you. You can have the trash can. That's a monkey you know what I mean. It's a monkey ball. You wished for a New York nick trash can and then you ended up losing everything over the trash can.
Speaker 3: But you get to keep keep the trash can.
Speaker 4: Now we're an evil society for that reason. Yeah, Like we we at the very least should let people have what they They've stole.
Speaker 2: Part of me in my heart feels like the person who got her fired and the person who reported her to the point where they were able to repoll the trash can are different people. I almost wonder if it was like the person saw the woman get fired and was like, we.
Speaker 3: Gotta take it further.
Speaker 4: Trash can.
Speaker 3: Already down, guys, it's gotta be another Knicks fan.
Speaker 4: It's like, no kick a you think that. You think the girl in the chair has another girl in the chair, Yes, that serves her, and so on and so forth, until they take everything from you. Yes, that makes sense, it really is. I mean, the internet is a bummer of a place if they don't like you. And I bet somebody retweeted the fuck out of her picture enough times that everybody took whatever they.
Speaker 2: Needed, and she saw people taking pictures of her, and she's smiling because she's happy. The next one, I think she thought she was probably being funny and kitch. She's like, look at me on the train with my trash can. So I think when she first started going viral, she was probably like showing all her friends and really excited because the reality. I keep telling y'all, if you have a real profession, please stop getting on the internet extra place of business and dancing and doing nonsense. Or if you're not at your place of business, I guess, don't embarrass them.
Speaker 3: Like this. Yeah, but you know this is what it can take from you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I think I think she thought she had gotten away with it. I think she got home and she ate a big steak dinner.
Speaker 3: And then she threw it in the trash can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when they repossessed it. There are a lot of honey chicken bones in there. She was in there getting horny and hungry and filling up her New York Knicks. Trash Can.
Speaker 3: Horny and trash Can.
Speaker 4: Is having a good fucking week until they got her ship backs.
Speaker 2: Question Who's worse the war criminals and our listener letters story.
Speaker 4: No, Jonathan DuPont, Okay.
Speaker 3: Trash Can Lady rank them?
Speaker 4: Fuck, I gotta rank them in order, Okay, from from worst to best. Either I'm gonna go backwards. I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say that the one, the person who seems the most harmless to me in the in the sequence, the least harmless would be the the the gentleman from Cameroon. I don't understand foreign wars enough. I'm not gonna make a decision about who's right and who's wrong in this scenario. I'll do some research, and I have a different kind of conversation. But but I'm on drugs and I'm not ready to make those kinds of political geopol you know what I mean, geopolitical decisions.
Speaker 3: To put him last for safety? Why would you put him first for safety?
Speaker 4: Because to me, he sounds like a complicated guy. A complicated guy I don't understand. I say to myself, well, that guy, he's got a lot going on. I'd like to learn more about him.
Speaker 3: Definitely has a loving family.
Speaker 4: Know that he's got a wife and who cares, and a mother in law who's tolerating it. Okay, she's in the mix, you know what I mean. I go, she didn't turn her back on them, so maybe maybe he's okay.
Speaker 3: She makes trips to the bank.
Speaker 4: He seems like a pretty good guy. To me? Is where I stand on that number two? Number two? Number two?
Speaker 3: I go?
Speaker 4: I go, probably the French creole gentleman. I think that I think that he is at least motivating a community. I think he's inspiring a lot of people to it to the beach.
Speaker 3: I will do a push up on a rock.
Speaker 4: I think I think some niggas need help believing in themselves.
Speaker 3: You're not wrong, and you know what even low vibrational niggas believing in themselves.
Speaker 4: I got the people. I listen to Terrence Howard Tyrese, the what and the note. But but but some people need what what that brother is putting out. So I say to myself, he probably made a few dudes a little bit better and that adds a net positive to the world.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: And the greatest villain in my mind is a person who who in the in in a already complicated state of the world, who knows the harm that that that pollution does to a planet that is already suffering. We are literally killing ourselves. Water is turning brown because these motherfuckers are building data centers. We need to come together more than ever to agree that that we keep this thing, this planet, this safe. And for you to dump trash on the ground because of a trash can you want to keep knowing that that's wrong, knowing that somebody has to clean this up. You're a vile motherfucker. Go to hell. Damn.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You've made some very convincing arguments, especially because you did this in mom donnie'stand you know how hard that man work. Yeah, okay, why would you do that? And why couldn't you take that trash can and find another trash can and shake the trash into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mom, Donnie is swimming in his suit because he doesn't have enough time to change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is showers. You see when he put his knickt jersey, it was over the suit.
Speaker 4: He ain't got time to change. So bro, don't waste his time.
Speaker 3: No waste his time.
Speaker 4: Guy is really trying to work.
Speaker 3: He is by the time he gets out of offices as gonna be so fat.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's really and his grandchildren were. This is a new generation of Kardashians that we are ushering in. Yes, of just inexplicably thick girls. Science could explain it. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna stand. I'm gonna stand with your ranking. You've convinced me. I'm absolutely convinced. And links and thank you for some Thanks so much for being on the show.
Speaker 4: What a pleasure.
Speaker 2: It's always good time seeing you. You look great, you look moisturized. Even though before we started recording, I asked you if I was asking you refuse to answer like a betrayal.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not you asked you. You have to tell the whole.
Speaker 3: Story because Okay, so I asked producer Joe, but we were in different lighting and I was trying to check again when we got in here, and you were like, you refuse.
Speaker 4: I outright refused. I spit on the floor. And I shouldn't act like that. I shouldn't act like that. I agree, But but I said to myself, no, I and I said it to you. You all have to learn to trust each other.
Speaker 3: I feel like you were instag he was trying to start a fight. I'm gonna we do trust each other. Why can't I ask for another opinion, a different life?
Speaker 4: Then, Diesel has taught us anything. This ship gotta be about family. It does you understand, y'all gotta become a family if this is gonna work.
Speaker 3: You're in the studio now, Lacey Fast, fraud, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 4: That shit is. You gotta leave that in the past.
Speaker 3: You in, you in the studio.
Speaker 4: You gotta take this seriously. Y'all gotta come together.
Speaker 3: Yes please.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm sorry I had to talk to you guys like this. I'm meeting most of you for the first time. That's no way to speak to strangers. But I mean what I'm saying. Come together. You're family.
Speaker 3: Now, if Langston opens a convenience store, okay, run he's doing too much community.
Speaker 4: Or standing outside doing this?
Speaker 3: No, that's.
Speaker 4: Out sign language.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, where would you like to be found and where people can catch you things you got coming out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can find me at Langston Herman on all social media platforms. You can follow me there and listen to my podcast with David Bori called my Mama told me. It's it's it's about black conspiracy theories, but mostly it's us just talking shit and and it's a it's a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I love that.
Speaker 2: And you guys can find me at d I v A l A c I d VA LAC on all platforms. And if you want to see the photos and the videos if you're listening to us right now, you can see those on our Instagram.
Speaker 3: At scam Gottess Pod. Get on there, and even if.
Speaker 2: You're watching, wherever you weave a comment, okay, do something kind for a black woman today, can on an Apple podcast get five stars and instead of being a hater who's clocking a crunch bar at the grocery store, instead of hating on a mother who might be putting a little similar in a backpack.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You could be uplifting me and telling your friends about that at dinner parties. Okay, think about okay, okay, especially especially all my white people out there with one black friend that you'd like to talk to racism about, Okay, you only talk to them about it.
Speaker 3: Keisha World today.
Speaker 4: Right, you know she you know she understands where you're coming from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she already knows because she's Keisha.
Speaker 4: You need to go talk to Cliff, okay and let him know what's going That's a different black person. You're not used to talking, right, And I.
Speaker 3: Know Cliffs, I got an agent him. Cliff, you gotta go talk to Chatsworth with you.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing you.
Speaker 3: Let them know what's going on, because we know as black people, you can't be like, damn, I know you're black, right, do you know what's happening to black people?
Speaker 4: Yes, happen to me.
Speaker 3: I'm one of the ILK.
Speaker 2: So if you want to go and brag to your that one black friend, you can tell her that you gave us five stars today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that you made a black woman's day.
Speaker 4: That's that's that would be a nice thing, act, right.
Speaker 3: Right, do that? All right, thank you so much being here Langston in congregation. I want you to get out there and remember f A R.
Speaker 4: A U yeah D. Finally returning rich rich yeh, finally.
Speaker 3: Rich, Finally rich after.
Speaker 4: No it was undeniable, after you surpent, after hold.
Speaker 3: On y'all, after unbelievable, unbelievable, Finally rich after unbelievable deception, determination, determination, Yeah after and still I rise, and still I scam.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, and finally rich after underwearing draws.
Speaker 3: That's the one.
Speaker 1: Come robbery and fries you gutties