Speaker 1: We're cleaning out to sound fridge. That's spelled f G d g S. It's one more thing, one more thing, the sound fridge. Who came up with this idea?
Speaker 2: I believe it was my creative genius.
Speaker 3: It's like, Queen, not your fridge. Every now and then, you got stuff hanging around in there, you gotta get rid of it. And we got clips that we haven't used in a while or didn't use, and gotta get rid of them.
Speaker 2: And if we don't.
Speaker 1: Eat them soon they will spoil and no longer be palatable.
Speaker 2: So we'll use them today.
Speaker 4: Yes, Katie, I'm usually really good about cleaning out my fridge. And boy did I find some leftovers in there yesterday that I was like, well, I don't even remember getting that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I hate the one that bothers me is, oh crap, Why didn't I eat that? I brought that home. That was expensive, That was good. I made that and it was really turned out great. Now I was gonna eat I didn't. I hate when I waste food like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, YEPM.
Speaker 3: So this first one, just this is a follow up to a clip that went viral the day before the Mayor of Philadelphia. It was all excited about the Eagles being in the playoffs, misspelling Eagles, and she explains why she did it. It also includes the original clip we don't promise perfection. I'm so happy that I never had, especially after I couldn't spell eagles right hey ow gee, yes, yes, Meigs, let's go birds. We don't promise perfection is her explanation for that. But somebody texted and it's absolutely true. The Philly mayor sounds exactly like the principle on Abbott Elementary. It's almost as if she's playing the character and that show's supposed to be taking place in Philadelphia. If you've never watched The Abbot Elementary, Henry and I got into it for a while, you know it wins a bunch of Emmys for a comedy, like a good show, funny show. It's a black school struggling in Philadelphia and this hard working teacher is just trying to do good on the litw budget and everything. It's a good store, good show, and it's funny. But the principle is exactly that woman there not real bright, understands how to work the system, managed to be principal of the school, only cares about fluff, but sounds exactly like her. That's funny that that is so true in the same town somebody who climbed up the ladder.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: It's not a coincidence. I think that's the role she's playing. Yeah, I wonder if she modeled the role after the mayor.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, very well.
Speaker 1: Could be who was briefly in English teacher? Yeah, again, clear why it was a brief career there.
Speaker 3: I'll bet you're right.
Speaker 1: Not only can I not teach Shakespeare, I can't spell it. So I guess we'll watch this videos figs let's.
Speaker 2: Go birds, so we are he didn't op sound Fridge.
Speaker 1: I don't know where Michael Angelo keeps metal guy, and Hanson's filling in today, so I'll just do that for him.
Speaker 2: Hey, did we play I can't remember if we played this joke.
Speaker 1: Here's a Jostin Chay from Saturday Night Live number five, Michael.
Speaker 3: J speech to the nation. President of Biden defended his administration's accomplishments by ending every sentence with you ungrateful bastards.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess we did do that.
Speaker 3: That is funny though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Oh, Bill Maherin, I.
Speaker 3: Dropped inflation by twenty seven percent. You ungrateful bastards.
Speaker 1: Except you didn't lie in Old coot Bill Maher was forgive Me on Fire last Friday talking about the LA fires and his as usual absolutely right on criticism of Gabby Newsom and Karen Bass and the rest. Let's let's play a couple of them. How about Eleven Hanson.
Speaker 6: The good news is our fire chief is a lesbian? Am I against a lesbian being?
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 6: Do I think a lesbian can do the job? Of course I do. And maybe she's the best person for the job, or maybe they really wanted a lesbian in that job and she's just the best lesbian for the job, and with essential services.
Speaker 2: That's not good enough.
Speaker 6: Crowley's official bio says Chief Crowley leads a diverse department, creating, supporting, and promoting a culture that values diversity, inclusion, and equity while striving to meet and exceed the expectations of the communities. Well, you didn't exceed my expectations, which was that the whole city wouldn't burn down, But it's telling that diversity is mentioned twice before we get to wile while striving to meet expectations. Now, can you do two things at once. Yes, but it matters where your.
Speaker 3: Head is so incredibly obvious. Yet no lefty Bill Maher, lifelong progressive, one of the leading lights of progressivism over the last two decades, going around speaking to colleges, which he no longer does because they're speech police, now saying the obvious thing. I like the way he started. Here's the good news our fire chiefs of lesbian.
Speaker 1: He is very funny. And then finally this from Bill number thirteen.
Speaker 6: Now is well, that's the main reason for the fires. Of course not, but it's also not wrong to associate some of the unforced errors our government made with the things normies see as hallmarks of uber progressive politics, questionable budget priorities, high taxes that get you nothing, making everything about identity politics, virtue signaling overseas instead of tending to the nuts and bolts at home. CALLI has no shortage of safety commissions and agencies and bureaucrats and regulators, and of course sign language interpreters who communicate with their faith but common sense. We better get some of that that soon, because wildfires in California are like boom jobs in a strip club, inevitable, and they're only going to get bigger.
Speaker 1: You know, the sign language with sign language interpreter thing. I've long wondered about this because every modern television has closed captioning, and if anybody knows about that, it's deaf folks. So what is the raw number, never mind the percentage of the populace, or what is the well we have he answer, the raw number of deaf people who are watching news shows but have no access to either the closed captioning that comes on the TV or the add ons that have been made available for deaf people so they can watch TV for years and years.
Speaker 3: That's existed, Right, You'd have to be deaf taking it live, because when you get it later, you could get it in a way where you could hear it all kinds of software. For that, you have to be taking it live. You have to be deaf, and you not to you don't have close caption That's a very small number of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what is going on? And now it's completely obligatory, right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, some lawsuit in the past or something. It's so virtual signaling. And as we know, Obama had the fake guy next to him a couple of times, and it took a long time for anybody. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's in the top ten all time of humanity.
Speaker 3: But it took a long time for anybody to find out because it's not actually necessary.
Speaker 2: Well right right, that.
Speaker 4: Was such a troll move before trolls were even a thing.
Speaker 3: It needs to happen more often.
Speaker 1: I oh that that made me so happy. Thinking of it now makes me feel more alive anyway. Scott Jennings is the token conservative on CNN. Loved the clip we played of Jim Acosta and that Southern congressman who's a cost is like, how dare you sir?
Speaker 2: Let's just CNN.
Speaker 3: We're that Well, let's just go ahead and play it again. What clip is that?
Speaker 1: As long as we're cleaning out sound fridge got one more serving of it?
Speaker 2: Oh there it is seventy one.
Speaker 3: This is not Fox, Congressman. You can't just spin a tail and pull the wall out of people's eyes. This is CNN. This is the news we're asking that's wut and tell the truth.
Speaker 6: And that's why more people are watching the cartoon network SpongeBob reruns right now.
Speaker 3: Jim My God, one of the things I want more than anything in the world is self awareness. It's always embarrassing if you, you know, you get off track on self awareness for him to say, hey, this is CNN. Wow, that's so cute, Jim. No, No, hey, you can't do that here. This is CNN. We don't have spin and fake stories on CNN. We don't allow bias here. On CNN. We interviewed Michaelavenati eight thousand times over two weeks.
Speaker 2: This is CNN.
Speaker 1: Well, he said he ought to run for president on CNN. You bastard, So anyway, Clip sixteen, Scott Jennings is the token conservative CNN. He's talking about that awful prayer breakfast that the president attended where he got lectured from the pulpit.
Speaker 7: These Woscapalians or Episcawochians or whatever they're calling themselves today, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: This was terrible.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump, I'm sure regrets participating in this event to be lectured to and politicized in a church this way, and I thought it was frankly a disgrace to what they did at this event. I don't know if this event will happened ever again. Because of this, this particular bishop took it upon herself to turn this into a complete and total circus and spectacle.
Speaker 3: Well, if her goal was to become a hero to the left, it worked. She got interviewed by the New York Times, Bishop budd made a plea to President Trump for mercy. He looked away the time spoke with her about that moment. Of course, she's, you know, speaking truth to power, and he didn't have the guts to look her in the eye. And she was on the view yesterday and they made a big deal out of it. Whatever.
Speaker 4: It's like that meme I sent you guys earlier with the picture of her and it says word of the day Bishop, as in, will somebody shut this bishop?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was so freaking out a line.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the woke You're so self.
Speaker 3: Satisfying and on an issue that she is so on the wrong side of by many many points. I mean, it's not even close, because she was lecturing them about the borders and the train stuff, and she's just wrong on John, the wrong side of it politically.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you are in on the torture and maiming of poor confused adolescence.
Speaker 2: Lady. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Speaker 1: And finally, I was afraid to call for this one on the air. I haven't heard it. Don't like the description twenty six Greg Guttfeld.
Speaker 7: So America is experiencing record cold temperatures across the country.
Speaker 3: It's so cold that in DC, Hunter Biden's penis got stuck to a telephone pole. Again. Yes, yes, yes, that was a well crafted tagline.
Speaker 1: There again, distasteful, only a childhood laugh at that joke.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for Hunter Biden and his penis to go completely away.
Speaker 3: Forever, unless it's revealing more about the Biden crime family, which would be interesting.
Speaker 2: Hey, here's a question for you.
Speaker 1: What is the top figure that anyone will pay for a Hunter Biden painting going forward?
Speaker 3: All right? Well, a quarter million dollars worth of them. A whole bunch of them got burned up in the Palisades fire last week, so there are a lot fewer of them than there used to be. Although he might crank out three a day. I don't have any idea I'll throw down ten dollars.
Speaker 1: He's not going to get one hundred and seventy five dollars for his paintings going forward.
Speaker 2: What an obvious.
Speaker 3: Scam that'll be interesting to follow. Yeah, because obviously, either to curry favor with the President, or help Hunter pay off his bills for some reason, because he's doing something for you. Is only real, But I would I'd pay a chunk of money for a Hunter Biden paid, because it would just be so funny to tell people.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Ironically, yeah, I would pay a fair amount ironically.
Speaker 3: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I probably talked about this at least briefly on the air when all of that was going on at its height, But I read about how money laundering is an enormous problem in the world of art. Because you've got, you know, paint slapped on a canvas. This is worth the three hundred and forty million dollars. Yeah, yeah, And I just got that money from a guy from the Third World, and now it's fine in its way back to him through various means.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's easy to disguise enormous movements of money.
Speaker 3: I know you've purchased some art I've always wanted to, but I just I've never taken the time to try to figure out what the hell is this worth. I mean, if this is actually worth you know, I don't know, low number, high number, whatever it is actually worth fifteen hundred dollars. I'm happy to pay it. It's it's cool. I like it. But how do I have the slightest idea? Well, I'm not going to take the time.
Speaker 1: That's like two different questions being mushed into one. If you're investing in art, then you really need to know about the artist, what their reputation is, what their current prices are, what the suspected trend is going to be.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I just buy things that will make me happy on my wall, and that is entirely the eye of the beholder. That painting is so great, I'll pay a thousand dollars. Well, I'm never going to be an art but one hundred and fifty year, I just I'm not gonna. Yeah, I just I don't like getting ripped off, so i'd hate it. There's another one over at that store. It looks a lot pretty close to the same thing. Go, gole, get that one. It's half as much.
Speaker 3: A guy sitting on a stool eating an apple. Yeah, I'll get another one of those over there. How do they even come? How do they price that stuff? Some of it, especially in tourist places, has got to be you just hopeing a rich person comes through who like, you know, like what you're just saying, likes it and they don't care what it costs. Like if you're in Carmel, California, you walk through those.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have many times.
Speaker 3: This is twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, well it's but it's it's a beautiful example of the free market. If you don't like it twenty five thousand dollars worth, don't buy it. And if you do, go ahead. It's really as simple as that. I'll see stuff that for. And I don't want to talk a lot about money because it's distasteful and I'm a self effacing Midwestern boy. But I'll say something that I would pay, you know, X one hundred dollars for because I like it and I think it looks really good in our guest room. But if it's double that or triple that, and I'm not going to so to me, it's not worth that to somebody else. Yeah, I guess it is.
Speaker 2: Like paying somebody to write you song.
Speaker 3: I would like to have a Hunter Biden hanging in my living room. You want a Hunter Biden? Huh?
Speaker 1: You want Hunter Biden and yourself hanged in your living room.
Speaker 2: I mean that's that. It sounds like for agel Anti Jae of some sort to me.
Speaker 3: You know what ruins part of this premise of me having a Hunter Biden that I would say, guess who painted that. I never have had a single human being in my living room in like five years other than my children, and I probably won't in the next five years. So it's kind of an imaginary tale of the idea of somebody seeing anything in my living room, but in fairy it would still would be funny.
Speaker 2: How about if you hired exclusively conservative babysitters, they'd be amused.
Speaker 3: Here you go the Hunter Biden, really, can't you? You can also most smell the skink on it.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he had to ruin it.
Speaker 5: See, I got it, I got it, I got it. Studio redecoration. We got a Hunter Biden. Yes, we got Clinton address, and we got dogs playing poker.
Speaker 3: There you go. I like it, love it. I guess that's it.