Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Right, so growing on TikTok? All? Right again?
Speaker 4: Well one stop appealing to everybody. Right, people gonna follow your page no matter what. But if you appeal to a specific group of people, it's gonna make you seem more like an expert, right, So you want to make sure that you niche down in all of these suggestions right here or per HubSpot and I'll give you the little link, but I just we're just condensing it for you, all right. You want to post at the right time, TikTok, because again this is gen z crowd. Most of the time during the daytime six am to noon, they are in school, right, but they see a lot of most of their user usage, it's in.
Speaker 3: The afternoon when outside out of school.
Speaker 4: So you want to post at the right time because you're going to get more engaged with Okay. Another thing is to do do it, do it or stitch okay, performing videos? So what does that mean? That means that okay, with to do it. You're gonna have the posts, and I just need to pull up the website, but the posts will be side by side, Okay, So because there's two of you, right, you'll have the posts that was really funny, really trendy, and then you're gonna be right beside it. You could be showing your reactions those type of posts. You know, you might you know, do something on on the post, but you're gonna put your video side by side the video that you want to highlight.
Speaker 3: Those get you lots of engagement. Okay.
Speaker 4: So just that's just piggybacking off of somebody else's video, or you can use stitching is where you would they would put the first five seconds of that video that you want to highlight in the beginning, and then you will have what you want to say.
Speaker 3: Maybe say somebody said something controversial. Okay.
Speaker 4: You know, think about all the politics it's about to go out and all the craziness that's going to happen with politics tics in the next several months.
Speaker 3: You know, you might clip something.
Speaker 4: Then you're gonna talk about it, okay, or it just depends on.
Speaker 3: What you're talking about. Okay.
Speaker 4: So you just find those trendy videos, something unique, funny, you see people already like it, and then that will bring more.
Speaker 3: People to your page as well. Okay. Another thing gets to participate in a challenge.
Speaker 4: Y'all know when we see these dance challenges, who here has ever participated in one of those dance challenges on social media?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Look, dance challenge. Let's think about all of it. Okay, today them participated in one, not even a dance challenge. You can think about the challenges where I know a lot of women would do it, like you know, how you look then, like ten years ago, twenty years ago, and how you look now?
Speaker 3: Okay, you could take you.
Speaker 4: Know, participate, participate in one of those challenges, and then you can sometimes tweak those challenges to like fit your particular content area. Like five years ago, my bank account looked like this. Today, you know, my bank account look like that. It might not put be your bank account, but just maybe your network or whatever something to show that, you know, because I'm in finances personal finances or.
Speaker 3: Hey this was my dad. My dad today is this or whatever? You know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, more of us ladies do a lot of challenges, I know, but participate in a challenge or create your own challenge, y'all and create your own challenge. I had some great ideas, like when I for my banking company, I was like, you know what, I need to create my challenge because I usually do cookies during Christmas time. I like to do seasonal seasonal cookies. But you know, hey, bake the cookies like and have a challenge where you know, the you know, amateur decorator, they're gonna send a picture of their cookies. You're gonna post them, and you know whoever has the best cookies.
Speaker 3: I was actually in a challenge like that.
Speaker 4: Somebody did a challenge, but it was to help the grow their page. They it was free for the people who got in, but they could also pay to get more likes, to get more people to vote you up, and so people could pay to add more votes to your name so that you could you could win this challenge. Okay, but they were they were offering some some really good incentives as a baker, So it just depends.
Speaker 3: So you could create your own challenge, earners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 2: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 5: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: All right, and don't think about just creating your challenge by yourself. Maybe your challenge it goes together. Okay, maybe one person offs the creative payer. Maybe another person offer of financial coaching. Maybe another person will help you find your next car. Whatever, like build a package, build a bundle, and create the create the challenge. There's too many of us in business doing stuff all along while we're watching these gurus, these million dollar people, influencers, actors, all they all working together to get the dollar, to get your dollar, to get my dollar, to get out dolls. We need to do the same thing. Hey, do the same thing. You don't have to do everything.
Speaker 3: By yourself, but you need to be with the right people. Okay, so y'all can create your own challenges.
Speaker 4: You can work with other people to create those challenges and then see your pages grow. Maybe somebody has attacked somebody. They have to like the page, whatever it is. But just giving people to engage with what your content will bring more people to it. Okay, jump on trending sounds and stones.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: The easy thing now is you be able to save you trending songs and sounds so that you can utilize them. They have a lot of templates will help you utilize that as well, because because they're trending, that means they're going to the algorithms, they're gonna show your post, right, so you want to jump on that and utilize that, Okay. And then, like I've already said, it's cross promote your TikTok. That means you're gonna you're gonna put it on other plates, other places. You can take your TikTok videos and you can push them on Facebook, you can take them and push them on Instagram, you can push them on your YouTube shores.
Speaker 3: Okay, So make sure that you cross.
Speaker 4: Promoting one because you want to save time, and you know, when we're trying to create different content for every single platform, you want to make sure that you're streamlined the process and executing so it's not taking you all day, okay, because we still got to get out here and you know, make money too, right, all right, So I'm gonna go back to this slide here.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: So one of the tools that you can use is INVA in video. Okay, So in video can be used for multiple social media sites. Okay, for video editing.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: We talked about how you can use Canva, but this is another another tool that.
Speaker 3: You can use to edit your video. Okay.
Speaker 4: They have hundreds of templates, Okay, and it's set up simple. It's set up similar to Canva. So we're gonna look at a few templates, and I'm gonna put the link in the chat. It is www dot in video dot io. Okay, so I'm gonna go to that, and let's look at some of the templates that they have available that you guys can utilize, not you, but all of us. I stick the camera because that's just easier for me. But that's somebody who likes texture, like, come on, let's let's learn something new. Let's learn something new, all right. So they do have templates right here, and you can see business templates, YouTube, slideshow marketing, video templates, social media templates.
Speaker 3: We can view all.
Speaker 4: And you can go down and look at the different types of templates that they have all right, Education, autro video marketing, gaming videos, music video templates, sports, fashion, animated testimonial video templates. And I have two screens, so that's why I'm looking this way out, and then we can go down other templates. Okay, So they have all different types of templates that you can utilize, a video resume, all kinds of things to set story.
Speaker 3: Breaking news quote templates.
Speaker 4: Right, so you can and these are video okay, because remember we want to post different types of content. So you might do a photo, you might do a video another day, okay. You might do a live one day okay. So think about what you can post about. All of these are video templates that you can you can utilize.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with film and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,