Speaker 1: Like the legend of the things all ends with the beginning?
Speaker 2: What keeps the planet sitting?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's nothing again?
Speaker 4: Come too far to get back, So.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela. Sure it's Wednesday, be it and as hot as fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is super hot in l Are.
Speaker 2: We recorded my like outdoor dining room room situations. It's not really insulated, and I have a feeling in the next like two weeks.
Speaker 4: We're gonna die.
Speaker 5: Wait, did we not do this last summer? We did, but we were hot. No, we were gone the oh.
Speaker 2: We were gone and July we missed that part. But then we came back in August and then we recorded some in my room. I think because it was hot. Yeah, so it's hot.
Speaker 4: How's your week going so far?
Speaker 5: It's going it's going good. I think retro grade has me. I don't know, emotional. Oh no, the nipples keep coming out. Go on YouTube because see some nipple action.
Speaker 4: Check out our YouTube. This is our last YouTube a little do you.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if you guys know this, but we actually record our episodes, so you can actually go watch this episode on our YouTube channel. You can watch pretty much all of our episodes on YouTube, well probably the last like twenty maybe.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before that, we.
Speaker 2: Didn't really have our lives together. But we actually have the full episodes, but they're on our iPhones and it was really hard to upload. So then we just decided to just go live on YouTube and schedule them.
Speaker 5: Also, if anyone knows any interns who are technologically savvy and have videoographer backgrounds, we are looking for you if you're in the LA area, serience school credit or something. If you want weed, I don't know, we can, we.
Speaker 2: Need food and I don't know, hang out with us.
Speaker 5: We would be eternally grateful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really need someone to record our episodes on a more advanced level than this my.
Speaker 6: Computer, because if you go on YouTube you'll see you'll see the quality.
Speaker 5: It's rather poor.
Speaker 2: So don't go to YouTube expecting like it to be like this. It's definite experience. It's just it's just bare minimum. But it's us.
Speaker 5: It's US, fuzzy, but it's us.
Speaker 4: It's us. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, we just launched our Patreon, so definitely go check out our patreon. If you don't know what patreon is, it's this website where you can.
Speaker 4: It's great for podcasters.
Speaker 2: Basically we can give you an extra episode a month on there. There's different tiers that you can sign up for under Good Mom's Bad Choices and basically you'll get more of us, more of us. You get to interact with us personally, like we'll call you and shit.
Speaker 5: Who wants more of us? Like we don't give you enough already.
Speaker 2: There's also a little secret Facebook page situation happening on over there, so yeah, check us.
Speaker 4: Out on Patreon.
Speaker 5: Okay, so before we started recording, Erica was just telling me the tea and I said, just just stop there. Let's uh, let's get this sun.
Speaker 2: Well okay, so I didn't watch the whole video, but my girlfriend Jennifer from Stockholm, Yeah, she messaged me this clip of April. What's her all name O Marion's baby daddy, big daddy, baby mama, Oh my god, and she was going on a rant about like her pussy is good and that like the game wants to fuck her he texts her on Mother's Day. No, and that likes the pussy too. Oh no, y'all can't fuck rich niggas because like, I didn't watch the whole thing because I could I couldn't deal with that, and she kept like patting her pussy and grabbing it and being like, yeah, you want this pussy and if you're not eating it, then get the fuck away. No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like okay, so I.
Speaker 4: Know, and she looked sober, which I was like more.
Speaker 5: It was literally my second question, my second question, like the think she's on drugs. I don't know, but you know what, let me take that back. I'm sure people tune into all sixty episodes and they're like, are they on drugs? Yes? Yes, but I saw okay, So everybody knew. Everybody who's following the Shade Room knew that she had like kind of there were some instances with her Little Fizz on live and then recent instances I showed you like them just hanging out, was them hanging out, and then this was re one was so sketch. So first of all, you know, the tour ended, and I told you that ended because it's over. It ended because it's over. But prior to the tour, there are rumors that Little Fizz and her had something going on. So I guess you must have came home from the from the tour and then she is on Live. Oh my god, it's so mortifying, and she's like, come here, just come here. Like he's out of the frame and she's liked, just come over here. So then he reluctantly gets in the frame. Girl, it looks like he was like, bitch, please, why the fuck are you doing this place? And she's like, we could do whatever we want. Live your life, just live your life. And he was like like threw up the peace sign and like exited stage lap and then she immediately turns the camera to her kids.
Speaker 2: I was like, it was just kids were there.
Speaker 5: The kids were there, like it's just you know what, that's so confusing for them. It's just confusing in general because it's probably like Uncle Fizz. But also I don't know, it seems to us it seems like they're fucking and obviously they are because she said little Fizz thinks this pussy's good too, right.
Speaker 4: She was wilding out.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's because she needs attention, she got a project coming out sometimes like all.
Speaker 5: This, Like I really thought she was classy. I thought she was on the show. I mean, obviously she's not.
Speaker 4: She's like she's something's going on.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me ask you this, because this is a good topic. Do you think that it's okay to pursue something romantically with someone you have chemistry with if we dipress record on her, despite despite if they've maybe have relationships with like someone like your baby daddy or an old friend or a friend, Like, what do you think the roles are on that? Because obviously I think live your life, much like April said, because we can't really help the chemistry we have with people.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: But in that in that space when there's kids involved, the bandmates who just came out to toward each other, and I don't know if I should say this, but I went to the B two K tour photo shoot and for very random reasons, and I peeped. I peeped the tension in the room.
Speaker 2: They've been talking.
Speaker 5: No, not literally, not for the like the first half hour of the shoot, so you know, no, and you could tell like eventually like they were like happy to be there, and the tensions kind.
Speaker 2: Of they're just you're purely doing this for the money.
Speaker 5: Nothing purely for the money, because I knew people were going to come out, but I did I did feel like, I feel.
Speaker 2: So bad for these boys. They've been there, They've been abused, and that's why they are the way they are. That's why they all, each of them collectively have and separately have issues.
Speaker 5: True, I think j Book is the most.
Speaker 4: Sane, probably, but Jirasby is fu o Maria.
Speaker 5: I also, I mean, what do you think about it?
Speaker 2: Maria? I mean I don't. I don't. I mean I would say he's probably maybe the Maybe he's kept it together a little better because he's been successful and he was the pampered pooch of the group. They made sure that he was taking taken care of.
Speaker 5: I felt that as a shoot too.
Speaker 2: Should I talk about this?
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean that's that's obvious. That's obvious observation. Jammila's map, who let her on the show? More talking about beauty.
Speaker 2: I don't say my government on here, bitch. They can go on Instagram. Your instagram is jammyla map.
Speaker 5: It's a map of that.
Speaker 2: Always really gonna throw him?
Speaker 5: Do you think so? You think Fitz has problems? He seems so sweet.
Speaker 2: They all got issues. Look, Chris Stokes as a predator, and I know that's firsthand. No, I know, well not first hand, secondhand because my cousin was signed to him, oh right, and has a whole history with all those guys.
Speaker 5: But she's also a female, right, she's a female.
Speaker 2: But she lived in those houses. They all live in Ranch Cuckamonga. In these houses was happening like they're all they lived, like literally they had they had rented like three houses next door each other. They're all living in these houses, and she was living in one of them. I would go visit her too out there, and I mean during the time, it seemed amazing, like there's so we're fifteen, we can do whatever the fuck we want.
Speaker 4: To run a house.
Speaker 2: We're swimming, we're having pool parties, were drinking. Actually they didn't really drink like that. They were actually kind of cookie cutter because they were too busy doing other weird fuck shit with Chris Stokes, you know. So you know, I just feel like I feel bad for them now. April, I don't know. She wasn't part of that. She just acting crazy. Do I think No, To answer your question, I think that there are there's you. There are so many.
Speaker 4: People in this world.
Speaker 2: You're telling me this one like the only connection you could make, Like I would be like if I if you were to go, like if you were to go start dating my baby bitch, I would fuck you up.
Speaker 4: I know you wouldn't, but I'm just saying, but that's essentially what it is, right.
Speaker 5: Right, right, you know what I mean, Like like, yeah, like you're gonna go fuck somebody.
Speaker 2: Like you couldn't find nobody else, someone not in my own group. It's magical connection, right right, I don't know.
Speaker 5: And then it's like it can't be that magical if like he's obviously not being public about it and you are, like I just you know know what I get from it. And this is my own uh novella I thought of in my head.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 5: He O Marion hurt her really really really really badly. Maybe there was some ship, some some ship that he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he one of her friends or.
Speaker 5: Red handed and some weird ship. And this is how this is how like she's in reaction to that, she's like, fuck you in the boat you rowed in on but you have But.
Speaker 2: The thing is like your kids, yeah, the kids and the kids, and like I know they're young, but they can go back and look at this ship. And also like the fact that you're doing it in front of them. It's like I get like we're in this space right now where it's like like women were feeling more empowered than ever right and like we're doing what we want to do, We're saying what we want to say. But there comes a point where I'm like, this shit is just irresponsible to a point, Like I get being free and dudes talk about their dicks all day long and what they do with them, and then when a woman wants to talk about what she's doing with her pussy, it's a problem.
Speaker 4: But I just feel like.
Speaker 5: This is just sin line. It's just like there needs to be some finesse, there needs to be some eloquence, but that yeah, I just I get it, Like don't don't make us all look bad? Is that what you're trying to say.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's just tacky and also calling out all the men that apparently want to have sex with you or that you have had sex with. It was kind of unclear, like I think she said she fucked the game and that he still wants this pussy, and then he's texting around Mother's Day because she's a good mother and that she tried naming basketball players, she started naming other rappers shared naming Asap. She named Asap. She had to throw that one in just because for ships and giggles.
Speaker 5: I'm like, it's just sad that that she thinks that that's that's validating her. Oh, you can't fuck rich niggas.
Speaker 7: Bitch rich niggas, cheat, richgas industry niggas. All niggas are dumb, so it doesn't really matter. You're not bragging on anybody now, And I don't know, are you any richer?
Speaker 5: Because it right And I really don't believe in Like, if someone creeps in your dmsh like, why out them, you know, unless you're like sending unsolicited dick picts. Even then I just think I think that's tacky.
Speaker 2: If Michael B. Jordan DMS, I'm outing.
Speaker 5: Him everybody because everyone gets what happened.
Speaker 4: He didn't get the message. But actually, over Michael D, Michael B.
Speaker 2: Whatever the name is.
Speaker 4: If KOFE creeped in.
Speaker 5: My idea, I would tell I would screenshot it and tell.
Speaker 2: All my friends.
Speaker 4: I would tell the putt it on Instagram stories.
Speaker 2: Only reason that not tagging him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't want him to think that I'm telling everyone ruined my chances.
Speaker 2: Actually, I wouldn't tell. I wouldn't put on instgram stories, but I would send a mass text.
Speaker 5: I made up with Chris Brown like ten years ago, and I haven't stopped telling anyone who brings them up, like, oh I left Chrispin like, oh I made out with him ten years ago.
Speaker 4: It was a new Chris Brown song. Oh really, I laid out with him.
Speaker 5: I haven't stopt bragging about it since even after.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it passionate? It was good, but was like a passionate kiss. It was like a slutty like, like just another slut kiss?
Speaker 5: Or was it like I was straddling him?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 5: It was passionate to him, and my eighteen year old self thought.
Speaker 2: It was passionate.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: This is not bragging rights at all.
Speaker 2: It was very Was he you were eighteenth time? And I think he was underage?
Speaker 5: Oh? No, the fuck, I'm just going to jam this episode. I'm just talking so much shit.
Speaker 2: It's kissing illegal. Please don't press me. That's terrible, Please don't press charge.
Speaker 5: I was twenty, he was eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I.
Speaker 4: Was speaking of Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: Did you hear about you know his controversy about him saying he likes black girls with good hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought it was I mean, child, I'm so sick of fighting. I don't even but that was my thing. It's like, what's good hair?
Speaker 2: But like if you're a black girl who thinks so, you don't you think you don't have good hair? Like I get the whole the conversation of black girls and good hair, don't. I'm not I hate that term. I'm not like disvaluing, like disvalidating like people that like what it means, because I get I get exactly what it means.
Speaker 5: But we don't know how he I mean, we probably will. I doubt he meant it in a smart way, but who cares. I just don't care enough about Chris Brown's preference of hair I care to complain about it. Like I'm not buying that fucking album. So you know whatever, If I catch up with them, I'm going to try and get another makeout. My hair is.
Speaker 2: Good on both fronts.
Speaker 5: Actually, I think I think honestly now it would go all the way.
Speaker 4: You'd go all the way.
Speaker 5: You tried then and I was too scared.
Speaker 4: Oh you did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he pulled his dick out. It was nice?
Speaker 2: Was it big? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was it skinny?
Speaker 2: I remember I think we saw I think didn't we have a dick pic? And it was kind of skinny. He had like a torpedo dick.
Speaker 5: No, I don't remember being skinny ever, being nice. But I was also like twenty.
Speaker 2: So but you were also having sex then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I remember being big.
Speaker 4: So well, why did you do it? Are you scared?
Speaker 5: I was with two others?
Speaker 4: You were scared?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I was with two other girls.
Speaker 2: I didn't really know.
Speaker 5: And we were we were holding up signs at his concert. No no, like no like we were like there was an opening act. I forgot what the fucking group is now, but we were we were supposed to be stage girls holding up signs for opening acts. So we were backstage and I had ran into a friend from LA This is in Atlanta, and he was like, oh, Chris asked about you, but I told him you weren't like that, and in my head I was like, wow.
Speaker 2: Oh he loved he loves a skinny small for a girl.
Speaker 5: So when I went, I went on the tour bus with him because I went to pee. The two girls I didn't really know were out there, and so was my friend who just told him.
Speaker 2: I wasn't like that.
Speaker 5: So I was like, fuck, I want to disappoint my friend. I don't know these too bititious. So I after I went on the tour bus, I like made I pulled dick. I was like, oh no, just take my number because I was shiny, classy, even though I wasn't. Later I asked the girls, like, did it look bad?
Speaker 2: I was in there?
Speaker 5: These fucking hate he ass bitches, We're like kind of.
Speaker 2: I was like, the want to be in there.
Speaker 5: I should have sat on it real quick. But you know, Chris, if you're listening, I told all thousands of our followers, you have a big one so hollow.
Speaker 4: It could be our Zaddy of the wheel.
Speaker 5: As we're talking about, oh my god, we should have a Zaddy of the week.
Speaker 2: We should.
Speaker 5: But this, this is a funny conversation, isn't it ironic? After we're saying out unclassy, I'm classy, bitch. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, he made out with Chris Brad and pulls tack out.
Speaker 5: And if you're listening, we'd like to go all the way now, oh ship, Okay, we need to grow up is what the fuck needs to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, we're not over here grabbing our pussies on on live talking about this is good, this right here. But she was like, I need to see the video. It was so aggressive. Wait I think I was like, dang, girl, do you think it's drugs? I do? You don't know? She looked fine, but who knows. I don't know what she's she has a wine line.
Speaker 4: She's real loose.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: Also, speaking of guys, she fucked acept Rocky was on that list. And as everyone knows, or if you don't know, acept Rocky is having some legal troubles in Sweden. We all know we don't want to get in legal trouble anywhere out of the US or at all. If you're black, you don't want to get trouble anyway, period. But apparently there's they're treating him poorly. There's feces everywhere. He's so mad, and everybody's preaching said literally it's unlivable. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know, of course, I don't want accept Rocky to be in jail. Oh, she's back on love and hip hop, that's why. Oh so she's trying to cause a scene she's trying to be.
Speaker 4: I think that why he's in jail, and the reason he's in jail.
Speaker 2: I think it was like he did he throw someone's or his security guard hit somebody and then he.
Speaker 4: Threw their phone or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he threw a phone.
Speaker 4: Is that what it was?
Speaker 5: I think of something like that about a gun too.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know that much about yourself, Rocky. I just I, oh, look, he saw it. He didn't say anything. Okay, So the people are like calling to action civil rights people for on his behalf.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know this.
Speaker 5: But a long time ago, I guess he had an interview and said some shit basically like the black struggle.
Speaker 2: Doesn't apply to him.
Speaker 5: He basically lives in Soho, he lives in Beverly Hills. He'd be in the studio and what happens in Ferguson doesn't pertain to him. He's not he doesn't have to be some fucking activists.
Speaker 4: You just need to speak on it.
Speaker 5: And now I feel like, fuck him.
Speaker 2: Leave them in Sweden, Whereas I feel like, Okay, first of all, that interview was a while ago. I think he got a lot of backlash for it and obviously had to come out and say fix it or whatever I think, but which obviously doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't feel meant it. But I feel like we can't abandon our black brothers just because they're uneducated.
Speaker 4: That's the whole problem. If that was the case.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many people wouldn't be wouldn't be wouldn't apply to this movement? You know what I mean? There's so many people that only care when something's happening, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And so I just I don't feel like.
Speaker 2: I would. I don't agree with you.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be like, fuck him, I mean, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, I don't think if I don't think if he had doesn't deserve to be there, he should stay. I'm not into anything unjust, but I just have a problem with our community period. I feel like we should be more conscious of who we who we put on a pedestal, who we put in certain positions. I think that like young black boys and girls are very impressionable. I think the ship people are rapping about right now is done as fuck. I think, you know, Molly Park is set. You know, there's just things that like we should be more conscious and especially suddenly ha ha ha, you're in this position, But five minutes ago you didn't, I mean a couple of years ago, you didn't care to give a fuck about someone else's death, or you know, like we at the end of the day, we have in common.
Speaker 2: But also, he's not asking people to support him.
Speaker 4: People are just doing it, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course he would expect them to, but that's just because he's a sap Rocky.
Speaker 4: People are gonna come out and support him.
Speaker 2: And also and also people are always looking for they even have cause to support.
Speaker 5: But even as Kim Kardashian to help him.
Speaker 4: With legal services, he did.
Speaker 2: I don't want to lie. I mean, I actually think what Kim is doing is pretty cool. I wasn't laughing. She's done.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 2: I will say though, personally, as someone who has experienced their baby daddy being in a foreign jail overseas, I think what annoys me about this situation, and maybe I'm taking it too personally, is that when this ship was going on for us and Freddie's not a sap Rocky, but people know who he is. No, there were no posts, There were not a lot of posts. There was not this outpouring of support. And I don't know if it's because of the like the charges that were being brought against Freddy, they were too touchy and people had their questions, but there was no question when it came to him.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm annoyed.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, now, niggas want to like public like go a free asap rocky campaign. But it's it's like people choose based on how famous you are, how much they want to ride or support you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I don't think that's yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's bullshit. That's why. When that's that's the only reason why I read this story, I kind of was like whatever, but and then I had But then I had to check myself and be like, okay, wait, he's still a black man, and he's still like he doesn't just he doesn't deserve to serve six years in fucking Swedish prison for throwing a phone out. Of course that's not justifiable.
Speaker 5: On another note, though, I remember watching documentary and I thought the Swedish Gales.
Speaker 2: Were very nice Swedish the sweet the.
Speaker 5: Swedish culture is like much more very racist.
Speaker 2: Oh they are, yes, it's very very racist there. They're nice people. But there's deep rooted racism in there in their history. And even talking to Jennifer, like, she's told me a.
Speaker 4: Lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: I dated a Swedish guy once and I think I asked him about the temp climate for black people in Sweden and I thought he said, to everyone's very nice.
Speaker 2: Well there are a lot of black people there, a lot of biracial people. Yeah this guy. Yeah, I would say that they're more progressive, but that there's still there's there's a deep rooted history and a lot of people that are making those decisions are older Swedish people that are probably still holding on to their old story and their old thoughts and stuff. So I mean, do I think it stop rocking out of Joe? Yes, yeah, he's not. He's not gonna stay in jail. You know, they're not going to use him, and may people are saying they're going to use him as an example.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, they're not.
Speaker 2: I hope he.
Speaker 5: I mean obviously he released different, you know, different perspective after he got backlash, which a lot of people do. But I hope, I hope genuinely from this experience and just in life, I hope that he, you know, gets a little bit, gets with it, gets just get smarter. Like you're on a platform, you have the opportunity to say something smart that helps the community. Say something smart, don't say some ignorant shit. I don't support ignorance. I don't support injustice, I don't support racism. So obviously I don't have him to stay there, and I don't really feel like fuck him, but I do feel like, yeah, do it.
Speaker 4: I mean, express yourself, if you know.
Speaker 5: And I'm not saying all rappers need to be I.
Speaker 2: Mean, look at mek Mill, like Meekl's talking about still talking about the same shit, but he is pro he's active in the community, He's getting shit done more because of his experience.
Speaker 5: People want to grow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, so freeze that Rocky wait Worth the letter right here.
Speaker 2: Also another news. Yeah, I don't know if anybody else is feeling this retrograde, but I am because my computer like almost broke yesterday. And I say almost because it was broken and then I opened it and it was fixed again. Like the internet sucks. Communication could be better, but that's like they're staying retrogade.
Speaker 5: Uh effects communication.
Speaker 2: And I was born in a retrograde, so apparently communication is always going to be difficult for me, which I feel like I'm a really great communicator. But maybe I'm just maybe it's the way I communicate. Other people don't think so yeah, I know, So maybe it's the way I communicate. I'm just a little too blunt or not. I don't sugarcoat shit. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Have you seen my water bottle?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's weird.
Speaker 5: Uh we Oh I got I got threatened on Instagram today.
Speaker 2: First of all, I.
Speaker 5: Need to know.
Speaker 4: I saw her. I call you Jemima Animi.
Speaker 2: He also call me like, that's.
Speaker 4: Because you called a girl Becky.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did. I did.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 5: Damn Beyonce. Beyonce taught me. So there's been another event. So my homeboy Senate does mister checkpoint. If you've never checked out the Instagram profile mister checkpoint. He's big in like justice community. He's always reposting things that cops are doing secretly and you know, just speaking out on it and making bringing awareness to it. So this morning I saw the one A. There's a guy and his son. The son's probably like eight outside of his building. I guess the black guy was trying to enter his building while they were exiting and instead of and he said who are here to see? The guy wouldn't answer them. He proceeds to call the cops. He's like, yes, it appears to be an African American managed trying to enter my building. He will not tell me who he's coming to see, as if this guy knows every fucking resident in the building in which apartment they reside in, And the guy records him. Apparently his friend comes up. The friend he's waiting for does not live in the building either, but she's not black. And the man, I guess, hangs up the phone of his police call and then doesn't question them further, lets them go in. But the fucked that part is the son is like, please, dad, guys son, it's just like, please just leave him alone. Let's just go, Like, let's just go, and the guy is obviously getting you know, everything's getting intense. The guy is recording them and he's like, you need to listen to your son. Meanwhile he's fucking putting in an order on nine one one, and it was just a bit much in front.
Speaker 2: Of a child.
Speaker 5: I think the guy who was recording sit cursed and I responded that this is white people shit because they can't mind their business. And some other guy was like started going back and forth with me. Anyway, long story short, the guy says, I hope your husband has a gun. I'm really wealthy. Basically it was a threat, some violent threat, like he was gonna find me, and I'm like then it maybe, like, oh no, what if I put on Instagram? How much information he knows? I'm an La. It's such a small place. I know I'm not, but I need to stop getting involved with Instagram commenting and also what do you think about that situation?
Speaker 2: Ericon? So I was watching Don Lennon last night of the CNN and he was breaking down what like, you know, the whole story or whatever the scenario. The guy came out, the guy who called the police came out and said that, you know, he he was triggered because his father was murdered outside of his house and so he's and he's always that guy that doesn't allow people to just walk into the building, no matter if you're white, black, whatever you are, he's gonna question you had nothing to do with race, and that he understands that, you know, disproportionately black people are you know, discriminated against and this, but this was not that instance. So with that said, first of all, I think after how listening exactly how the story unfolded, and like the fact that at the end of it all, his friend came who was not black and does not even live in the building, and they're both going to a party and suddenly it was like, Okay, she's here, you can go up.
Speaker 4: That's where the problem lies for me, because I, like, I.
Speaker 2: Do understand like the security of your building, Like I think I'm not that type of person, but I understand there are people that are like do you live here? Like what are you doing here? And you know, it is kind of their right, it is their property, it.
Speaker 5: Is there, but isn't to the point like, for instance, has he said mister John and unit ten ten two is that does he know him? But that has eased him, Like would you have called the police?
Speaker 2: No, he was asking him to buzz. He said, buzz, buzz her. Then buzz the gate, buzz the buzzer then and he was buzzing it. So he said, when he first walked up, he was buzzing the door, and then he came out, and then he walked in and the guy was.
Speaker 4: Like you're tailgating.
Speaker 2: He's tailgating me, and she was like you He's like, you can't go in there, and he's like, well, I was just buzzing my friend. He's like, well, buzz her again and make her come down.
Speaker 5: At which point he should have just kept walking with his son, at which point buzzer again. Okay, I'm out.
Speaker 2: You're you're leaving the building, so this is no.
Speaker 5: Longer your like someone else could have accident and let him in. That's what I'm saying, Who the fuck is going to actually call the police?
Speaker 4: The step of woll what was that? Did you hear that?
Speaker 5: You bestuttered?
Speaker 4: The fact that he called the police.
Speaker 2: That's where it gets so ridiculous. That's where it gets like what you call the police for?
Speaker 5: Like this is not an emergency. No, it's not like there's no threat. And as far as i'm what is the threat? As far as I'm concerned living in a building. This is my other thing that irritates tohit at it.
Speaker 4: But someone argue, well, it is a threat. It's like someone walking into your home.
Speaker 2: If someone was.
Speaker 5: I have a front door with a lock. It's the equivalent of me walking into a neighborhood. I could walk up to your door right now. Because you don't live in a building, you just get an extra door because you live in a building, Nigga, everybody's door needs to be locked.
Speaker 2: That's true. It's literally, you're not the wood.
Speaker 5: You're not security for the whole motherfucking building. And if you were so scared because of the instance with your father, nigga, you need to be in a building with a doorman so he can handle it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm really curious the incense with his father who murdered his father.
Speaker 4: And what race they were, because is that? What is that what is triggering you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I also know, like it still is that you said that they live in San Francisco, the homeless population is bad, that there's been multiple robberies in that building, that which I don't know to be true.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of homeless, I know absolutely, there don't enough homeless actually do a lot of robbing.
Speaker 2: But the who's doing robbing then, I mean I mean everyday people, I mean homeless well that and homeless people, yeah, both, But like I.
Speaker 5: Think you can distinctly see the difference between a homeless person and a homeless person. A guy going to a party and a homeless are not gonna look identical, Erica, No, no, absolutely, I just I just feel like the problem is that some people didn't mind their own fucking business. No, no, I agree, and you took it too far. And now you're on fucking the internet. And what's your son? And I wondered, I said, I wonder if this is a learning moment for his son. Is he's so traumatized and which ways I gonna like, in which direction will he go as a result? And not even that this is his father, So whether or not he admits to understanding injustices that we face, who, like, literally, what is he teaching his son?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm curious what he taught his son after that? What did he say to validate his actions after the fact, because that's what we do as parents, especially like when it's something big like that a lot of times. And his father obviously feels strongly about maybe his choices.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he has had a change of.
Speaker 2: Heart now, but he has to explain this situation to his son, and he said the guy said that afterwards he got it. When he entered the building, he was encountered by the wife of the son, and she was hysterical, upset that her son was traumatized by him or the name, by the situation and him, and was mad at him. And she kept trying to show her the video he recorded, which that would be pointless because she didn't give but and she he was like, we were just not going to like agree, and she was just mad. She just felt like I had traumatized her son, which multiple times he said, just go, I'm gonna stop recording, just hang out on the phone. Yeah, like yeah, he did, like, I'll stop recording, but I have to protect myself. And unfortunately that's where we are right now, where we literally have to record everything we do. We have to be those annoying ass motherfuckers because our word against theirs isn't enough.
Speaker 5: And it really isn't.
Speaker 2: That's really the truth.
Speaker 6: And shit, not just us people, literally, it's not limited it as black people, like when it comes to authority or you know, like it's not just us, like you might need to record because people are people in positions of power are scheming, fucking liars if you haven't noticed, not everybody who wears blue is fucking uh morally ethical period.
Speaker 5: So it's just it is.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up.
Speaker 5: But I mean mean, had Loki had to cut somebody out in front of our kids, they still get cussed out, though, No to be cursed that guy out of Mexico. Wait what what for the time share? Then Richard to trick us for to do your time share?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and kid was there.
Speaker 5: Our kids were there, His kids are there, and we're like, see, no, I don't think to be cur We're just like, you're trying to take advantage of us, and we don't appreciate it. You showed up here because I kept escalating it and we were look, my daughter's here, were like, our kids are here.
Speaker 4: He was like, you embarrassed me, you disrespect me. And I was like, I get that.
Speaker 2: Get that ship out of here, the toxic masculinity ship out of here. You scammed us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean sometimes your kids got to see you be a little rowdy. And I don't dress like violence or like cursing.
Speaker 2: But I know, I really feel for the kid the most out of all of the situations, because he was really annoyed. No, it was not annoyed. He was scared. He was scared. He felt fear, and I don't know if it was fear because he was scared of the black man, or if it was fear because he thought something bad might happen to his dad or the guy or the guy like it was unclear, but it just was like all around was just I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, I really understanding kids.
Speaker 5: Kids can sense panic, kids can sense tension. I remember certain situations as child, as a child being there like, oh, this is this is uncomfortable. But the fact that his small child can say, let's just go. Lets you know, it wasn't a matter of it being an emergency or let's.
Speaker 2: Just go because this isn't the first time his dad has done this.
Speaker 5: You do this shit a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's not again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you put your ship, your yourself, you put yourself and places that have nothing to do with you often.
Speaker 4: Really that might be what it is.
Speaker 2: I think that's because it seemed like a familiar fear.
Speaker 4: But like enough already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like you always are doing this. Yeah, let's find that, guys, get him on the show. Wasn't there something else we might to talk about?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Are we doing a.
Speaker 5: Half year check in a hot hot girl summer? Are we too old to have a hot girl summer. So what you said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm not old for small. No, I never used the world old. That's you.
Speaker 5: You said that ten minutes I said, is.
Speaker 4: It hot girl summer or is it hot woman summer?
Speaker 5: Oh? Okay, question, that's the question we need to we need to forward to the city girls.
Speaker 4: Then you mean Megan the Stallion?
Speaker 5: Oh ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wrong, wrong girl?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I just keep saying, if I see so many posts it's heard of something about hot girls summer, is it hot girl summer? Guarantee one of you bitches that's listening definitely has a hot girl summer pose? And you know what do you use it for? I've been waiting for the right moment, the right photo. I feel like I would need a bikini photo near or something with a cocktail or something.
Speaker 4: Well, but I did post the question.
Speaker 2: I did post an Instagram story of a sexy post. Did you see what? Did you see it? But I was on my doorstep and I said hot girl summer or hot woman summer? Which is because I don't know?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 2: Does it irritate you either way to be called like girl or woman?
Speaker 4: Does it matter to you?
Speaker 2: Depends on how long is girl?
Speaker 4: Okay forever.
Speaker 5: It depends on the context. Sometimes I feel like, what is the park yesterday with Luna and this little boy said, I wanted the slide with Linda? And he said are you are you a little girl?
Speaker 2: Are you a mom?
Speaker 5: And I said I'm my mom and my mom said, oh I know, and it's like it's okay. So I was because he was leaving, we're saying bye, said told his mom what he said it was. I thought it was funny. He's like, no, I didn't mean it, like I just thought I was just confused. I was like, oh, no, it's fine, baby. But the woman was like, you do look really young and then kept going but not like.
Speaker 4: Kept like going walking, like like walked away.
Speaker 5: And sometimes I feel like in certain instances, I feel like people think like I'm a teen mom or some shit.
Speaker 2: Like no, bitch, you know what I mean? Like I could see that, actually I think I can.
Speaker 5: I think people get confused that in certain instances with Luna or something like. I think people get like overstep their boundaries or I've had people say like rude things because I'm small, like you're not going to be that small for which you have kids, like bitch, I have a kid, which I think people are not as conscious of, but like or it's like, I don't know, it just depends but like like hay girl, even like bitch, I don't really get offended. But I know I'm not a bitch, you know, like unless it's in a disrespectful manner.
Speaker 2: I think you're trying to be sarcastic.
Speaker 5: But other than that, I'm I'm not like, I'm not gonna do a post about how I'm not doing a hot girl summer because I'm sophisticated and shit, I don't think it's not serious.
Speaker 2: I don't know. For me, like I prefer woman, but I don't. I say girl all the time too, But I guess it just depends who's calling me exactly.
Speaker 5: It depends who's calling me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's who's calling me girl. And can I imagine I'm like, I think about myself as like a seventy year old woman. I'm gonna be like calling my friend like hate girl or does our language change?
Speaker 5: No, girl, We're gonna be seventy Like hang out. I tell my grandma, hay, guy.
Speaker 2: You said your grandma, yes, okay, but you're not seventy does your mom does your grandma say hey girl to her friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so you think were you doeshit?
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure my hate girlfriend my my grandma's girlfriend girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's different.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just don't. I just I think people think a little too deeply about shit like that.
Speaker 2: There's other shit to worry about. You mean me, I'm a deep finger to Meila, Leave me the fuck alone, deep thing scorpio, deep ass thoughts alone.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was this guy hit me out with my DMS the other day. I was like, uh have you Oh I post about the pattern and he was like, uh do you? Are you taking this personality test? And there's like I hate the personality. He sent me this personality test and somebody did like a g T p ac ate those there's like, oh those are that's like the ones that's like super analytical or something like it. Really, bitch, you can't identify my type of personality.
Speaker 5: It's just one kind, it said I was.
Speaker 2: It says I'm the mediator. I'm like, I don't feel like a mediator. I mean maybe I could be.
Speaker 5: Someone sent that shiit to me for a job interview and I was like, bitch, this is dumb.
Speaker 2: I think he was just trying to see if we were compatible. He thought he was speaking my language and knows I like signs and shiit no.
Speaker 5: But I think people who like need that type of indicator of type of personnelity type they are. They let them to let them know if they get along with other people, Lets me know if we're not going to get along, well.
Speaker 2: Kind of lets me know that you don't know who you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like you have to get look on a chart and to figure me out and figure yourself out and see if we're compatible. I could, I could have a conversation with one person.
Speaker 2: And that's how we like Oh my god, It's like these little tests that people take are low key like ways to control us even more and more, to make us so dependent on labels like no, like the internet and like way yeah, labels and how people decide to label you so that we can all fit into a category and then follow suit in whatever category that is.
Speaker 5: Did you say my posts and I posted today?
Speaker 2: Oh good moms?
Speaker 4: Uh oh about makeup?
Speaker 5: Well? What was about makeup? It was about makeup?
Speaker 4: But like being called fast?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Were you ever called fast?
Speaker 2: Or grown?
Speaker 5: Growing out? Grown? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I definitely heard it a lot, like oh she's grown, Oh she's fast, like talking about other people's kids like yeah, she's fast, she's fast.
Speaker 4: I'm like, little, do you know?
Speaker 2: Right? But it was you were the fastest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was saying, I wonder how that if I believe that? If because I heard it often? Did I believe it? And did I like, uh, move that way? Or was I just hot in the ass, which is probably too no, but probably both probably influenced too. But that's why I'm like, I'm really careful even.
Speaker 2: Or it's like whatever you already think, I am, so fuck it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I don't know, like femininity, sexuality, how does that come along with kids? How do you like? How do you not make it everything so negative? And so because I hated that, I hated, I hate.
Speaker 2: I don't really like.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in adults whispering about kids at any age because I feel like they're way more conscious and I.
Speaker 2: Remember and whispering.
Speaker 5: Just like you said, you've heard other parents talking about other kids like oh, yeah she's fast, so and So's daughter, she's a little grown. That's just what people do, though, I know, but I don't. I don't condone that That's what I'm saying. I don't want to be that type of parent. No, I don't want to be that either, like that she's a kid, but her be a kid. You're being a child by trying to label somebody else's kid.
Speaker 2: It was even yesterday I came home and I was playing with her dolls and she was like, can you play with me? And she had like the baby stroller and she's like, you're gonna have this baby and I'm gonna have this baby.
Speaker 4: Okay, rock the baby and.
Speaker 2: Put it in the stroller and d d And I was like thinking to myself, like why the fuck is my daughter playing with the stroller? And like I was just like why are we first? So I didn't buy her that, But I'm just saying, but it was, it's been, It's it's normal to me. But then I had this moment of like I'm like, we're training her to believe that this is what she's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: This is this is.
Speaker 2: How you define girl. Girls do this? Girls play with strollers and babies. You would never see go I've never I would never go over to a boy's house and see him playing with the stroller a baby and he might have a kid one day too, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And then true, and then I realized I was like, is this wrong? This is where it starts, like.
Speaker 2: All these like labels of like what roles we play like, like even speaking about Daphne and like Daphne on her episode, just as someone commented and was like, I fucking hated that episode. She was like, She's like her way of thinking is archaic and dah da da da, And in some ways to me it is like like the roles that she defines for women and men. Even we were having conversation, you were like men are better drivers and I was like, what.
Speaker 5: Because I don't believe. I don't believe, Like I don't really believe, but that.
Speaker 4: Could be true based on a study.
Speaker 5: Like but but it doesn't mean that he studies.
Speaker 2: It's fucking but I.
Speaker 4: Fall into it all day long, all the time.
Speaker 2: Why I mean not why I'm not gonna I'm not going to go in there and take away her dolls or whatever, but I'm just thinking to myself, like why is this? But I'm definitely gonna think more about what kind of like things like let come into my house and what I buy her because it was just like I don't want her to feel like so many women feel like it's their duty to have kids.
Speaker 5: It's like they have to.
Speaker 2: They're not that's the next step.
Speaker 4: That's what's missing. I'll be happy if, like I have my career, I have this must have.
Speaker 2: Kids complete puzzle piece, and like, don't get me wrong, like I wouldn't. I love my kid and I'm so happy I have. I mean, that would the best thing that's ever happened to me. However, I don't know, well for me though, actually I never really wanted kids. I only wanted kids after I felt like you.
Speaker 5: Had gotten everything else off the checklist.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just started. I think naturally women, we do have a maternal instinct in us. It just comes when it comes. But I think things force it along though faster, like having our kids play with babies, or like you know, assigning these gender roles to our to our children.
Speaker 5: So you want to you want to create a more gender neutral environment.
Speaker 4: Where she can decide what she wants to do at her own pace.
Speaker 2: Is am I is?
Speaker 4: And but that's it's it's.
Speaker 2: It's impossible because because there's like it's not impossible, it's just very difficult and conscious. You really have to be conscious about it and almost annoying and like people are going to take.
Speaker 5: To the point where colors, every every little thing that's like even even outfits, even when we go shopping. It's it's so many things that we are not we're not conscious of that we we've adopted. Even for instance, like if your armpit hair grew out like super long, next week, you're gonna feel like you feel less feminine.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't, right, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying. And I tried it once. I try to be like anti feminine and like and grow my armpit hairs out. And I did it for a little while, probably because I was in a relationship and he didn't give a fuck. But then I went to Disneyland. I was like Disney World. I was like, this hair's got to go. I cannot do this for Mickey and Minnie. But I have trouble really realizing. But I feel like is sexy versus like in feminine, which what I've been taught versus what I believe. Right, So it's it's really hard to create those type of environments for our kids. So they go to they watch movies, they get Saved by the Prints and every fucking movie.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've thought about that, but for some reason, like I don't know, I never.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Specifically, the stroller thing hit me so hard yesterday I was like, what this is? So maybe because I saw how much how happy she was. She was so excited, so happy. You know, we're gonna have to wrap it up soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, do you have any six months it's happy or mark check ins?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, damn, she's.
Speaker 5: So oh, I know, she's so fine.
Speaker 2: We're looking at Alex Undunn's instagram. She has another one stay down check out her episode with her called self Harm, self Harm and something six month check in. Uh. I don't know. I feel like I feel good. Actually i've, but throughout the six months I've felt good, I felt bad, I felt crazy, I felt insecure, I felt anxious, Like throughout the whole six months, I think I'm in a good place now, you know, I'm like, I feel like I've I've really starting to like feel empowered enough to like set boundaries for myself because a lot of times I I think with men like it's hard for me too. You know, I think I can, but if I really love you, it's hard for me to set boundaries. So I just feel really empowered in that way, you know, still single as a buck, but also more secure saying, yeah, I'm single, but I actually know what I do want a relationship. I do want partnership, I do want kids. Whereas before I'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know, I don't want to like, I don't want to like.
Speaker 5: You know, scare anybody away, scare anyone away.
Speaker 2: But though I'm like so, I feel I feel good about that. I feel overwhelmed with work. I feel overwhelmed with podcasting. You know, people want to start podcasts and you don't understand how much. I mean, it's a lot of work, especially if you really want to make it good.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: But I love it. But I've just been feeling a bit overwhelmed, like I want to run away and yourself. No, like I would need to go on a trip, get out of LA. That's my runaway. I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Probably going to do that, which I don't know if it is good or bad. But you know, what about you, I.
Speaker 5: Feel completely out of control and overwhelmed with adulting. I feel like at the beginning of the year is like I was in a good place, like yeah, oh yeah, I got this. I got this, and then I don't know how I got here the seventh month of mark. But I'm just reminding myself to just take one day at a time and just deeply, deeply reflect about decisions. I make decisions I don't make being proactive. What pushes me, what doesn't like Where my fear lies, where my procrastination lies, is that fear. Just try to really examine myself, but it's hard to exam I'm trying to examine myself without judgment, just to be and then in being fixed this shit I don't like that. I observe, but it's just difficult. It's difficult. And then obviously there's other things that have to be done. There's you have someone depending on you. They need to eat like every two hours. You know, there's bills, there's financial things, there's passion things like we love our podcast, of course, but then I'm like, fuck, like you and any business you have to put money in to get you know, to be fruitful. Everything just requires it's just a nurturing, nurturing and it's like how much time, like can you put into nurturing all aspects of your life and just trying to find the discipline to do that is just kind of where I'm at right now, because I'll go here, and then I'll go here, and then I feel bad about it.
Speaker 4: And just yeah, no, me too.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, I didn't do that, Oh I didn't finish that. Yeah, I get it. I think breathing. I think I forg get to breathe. And that's something I realized yesterday when I was feeling really anxious and I told my friend and he texted me. I was like, breathe. That's literally all he texted me. And then I was like, damn, I haven't been breathing. And I felt the shortness of my breath when he said it. So I encourage you guys to check in with yourself, you know, just breathe, Just fucking breathe. Check in with yourself and ask yourself how you're doing. I think like a lot of times we wait until the new year to check in and like start over, Like take this time now, take this week to like check in and see how you're feeling, where you're at, where are your goals at that you've started at the beginning of this year, Have you accomplished any of them? If not, don't hate yourself. That's why we're checking in, you know, and look at it as an opportunity, not like a negative. It's kind of like what I really try to do because I've spent so many years beating myself up. But I feel like this this year has been like one of the most productive years of my life. And I still I'm not I'm falling shortened ways, but I'm like, I just feel more like I can forgive myself more.
Speaker 4: Are they here?
Speaker 5: It's that kacky oh?
Speaker 4: But yeah? Is that it?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 5: Breathing and drinking water free asap, free ACEP. I think I'm gonna do more research.
Speaker 4: We need to take a breath right now already.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, okay, and we're gonna inhale. I'll let all that shit go. Today's a new day. We're starting fresh. And that's the most beautiful part is that every day is a new day and we can start over and we can let renew and be different and try harder and shit, honestly, yesterday it doesn't even matter. We're here now, we're living, reading and that's that's all that matters absolutely.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys have a great week and make sure you check out our website. Oh, we're having a meetup on Saturday. If you're in LA, please come and meet us at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. They do like a drive in movie night, except not driving. I guess you picnic, but it's really fun. Like I know, it sounds creepy. I've had multiple people like, wait, we're gonna be in a cemetery, Like, yes.
Speaker 5: Everybody is so weird about it.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of this?
Speaker 2: Even though it's a really cool thing, Like it's dope. They have DJs, You bring wine, cheese, weed, you chill, you smoke, you watch a movie, or you don't watch the movie.
Speaker 4: You just hang out with your friends.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're gonna have a big ass blanket and we're gonna have lots of wine and other things.
Speaker 5: So you have the blanket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, putting like three to make one big one.
Speaker 5: I wish we had a flag that's a good mom's bad choices so they could find it.
Speaker 2: That's too late now, but next time.
Speaker 5: I feel like we can get a flag.
Speaker 2: Mate, girl, I'm gonna let you handle. You can go on our link in our bio and it's you can just click that and then click the meetup and then rs VP and we'll see you guys there. Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Make sure you check in on Instagram if you haven't, and follow us and say hi, good Mom's underscore bad Choices. If you haven't, sign up for the newsletters.
Speaker 2: Sign up.
Speaker 5: Oh and most importantly, if you're listening to this and you like us even a little bit, can you leave a comment and leave ratings hopefully a five.
Speaker 2: On Apple Podcasts on Apple Podcasts and subscribe. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Before we go, though, we need to add a horry.
Speaker 2: Who stories.
Speaker 5: I have an old horry, like an old horry, emphasis on the old. So I lived in Atlanta. Me and my girlfriend, Mike Piss's best friend. We are both we have similar strange horrish ways, and we had we self proclaimed ourselves the good time girls. And sometimes we just like have a crush on the same guy or the same girl and be like, oh yeah, that's good time girl. Then okay, we like plot which is rather interesting anyway, me and my friend who had a saga.
Speaker 2: Of good time girling.
Speaker 5: I'll have plenty of stories, especially from specifically from this era, from this era girl era. So at the time, she was seeing this guy who I think I think maybe she had slept with him once, and she was like, he's so sweet, like he's a big dick. Oh my god, it'll be so fun, Like that's a good time girl him. In addition to that, he used to throw these after parties, like these these late night after parties in the uh they really called the castle. Were they lofts? Anyway? They used to be this like a lot full of huge ass lofts. Some are residential, some ran businesses out of them. People had a lot of studios, people live loft. I'm yeah, yeah, but I don't even know if there was supposed to be lived, but people was living. So he would said these after our parties, and if we were at that, we were at one, we're getting struck. People were there. He like had like a little apartment above it. So she's like, yeah, that's a good time girl. And I'm like, I'm on my period, Like I can't grow good time girl home tonight. So anyway, I don't know what happened between me telling her that and late that night, if it was completely ignored what I had said if I forgot, I don't know anyway, I know he knew because we we had relayed this message. Anyway, we all like mass circuits starts getting hot, and he did it like all making out and like touching and groping. Like keep in mind discus me and my friend good time girl people like we really never like fucked alone or anything like that. That's still my best friend right now. She's a mom too. So eventually she's like riding him, I'm writing his face.
Speaker 2: So the next day she's like.
Speaker 5: Girl, was so funny. I was watching you. She's like, you were writing him, but your your tampa string was on his chin. She was like, I was shrying not to laugh.
Speaker 3: Wait, so she she was riding him and you were like facing the other way. Yeah, so guys probably hitting him in yes, but what was he doing was he like.
Speaker 5: Eating my pussy and fucking her and never said ship about it. In fact, be good Time girled him again like years later, like after we went into retirement, we came out of retirement to a good Time girl him. I'll save that story for next week or another week, but it's also pretty funny. But yes, it was a hot girl summer that summer. I clearly went and letting any periods or tampon stop me, and neither were they.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for sharing. You're central Horries guys.
Speaker 5: Good ones though, because some of you guys keep sending the weak ass ones, they need to like, come on, yeah, level ten horries.
Speaker 2: I need to look at a level ten, like soon.
Speaker 5: It don't happening your old ones, you know what, Like I can't think.
Speaker 4: Of any I've been having like a hoary blackout to.
Speaker 5: Write them down. Every time I think one, I'm like, I'm gonna do this ship.
Speaker 2: I try to think.
Speaker 4: I like sometimes I'm like, did that happen?
Speaker 2: Or is that a dream? Or was I high?
Speaker 4: Or did that happen? Or were they drunk?
Speaker 2: Or did it happen it happened? Or is that one of my masturbation fantasies. I need you to be clear. I'm telling why.
Speaker 5: Okay, exacts it. That's my short.
Speaker 2: Horry for today.
Speaker 5: All right, well bye bye.
Speaker 1: I'm my father night to get sarve. She's a farm night for good fine, I'm a bon night to get lucky. We'll rop bone nights at the sign. We rap bon night to get sound. We're a bumb night for good fine, We'll rop bon Night to get it lucky. We're rock Bond Night to get lucky. We're rop Bond Night to get lucky. We're rop Bond Night to get it lucky. We're rop Bon Night.
Speaker 4: To get lucky.
Speaker 1: Nights again, Nice again, rop nights again, Nights again, Nights again, nights again,