Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you, as a dog father, it is fantastic to have great weather to be taking the dogs out, because it's a disaster when it's.
Speaker 2: Speak muddy. I know it's muddy and wet.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't even say it, because I like to.
Speaker 3: Let the dogs play in the bed and their little muddy paws get all over my sheets and then they touch my pillow and then I think to myself, Okay, now I'm gonna get its on my cheek when I fall asleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or worse pink eye, oh yeah, or the sty Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 2: No one at the stye.
Speaker 3: But it's just been pleasurable to be like in the evening with the sun up a little bit later. Right, sun's up, almost my bedtime, taking the dogs out for that last party.
Speaker 2: Pe or pooh. It's nice. It's actually very nice ceremony.
Speaker 1: More people are well, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: It's gonna beautiful. As I was saying, sunny with highs around eighty nearly ninety Inland. Uh, how is your evening, Systey?
Speaker 1: It was pleasant?
Speaker 4: You know what Michael made my mom's recipe of albondigas soup for us last night and surprised the whole family with it.
Speaker 2: What what's your mom's recipe? Why is it different? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean it tastes like a albondiga soup, but it's it's different. I think it's like less oily and it's healthier, you know, but it just tastes exactly like how she cooked it when we were kids. So, and it's funny because whenever we do soup for dinner, it's a struggle to feed the kids, like a healthy soup, you know, because they want macaroni and cheese, So we have to really sit there and like spoon feed them.
Speaker 1: But they'll finish it and then we're done and then I can get.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they'll go through faces because I remember when there were faces where I wouldn't eat soup, then I love soup. They faces I wouldn't eat meat, then I eat meat. They're just they're they're faceable. I actually did something I love to do that is go to the grocery store and buy package things for my dinner. So I went through, uh, you know, just like buy a handful of things that make no sense. I got almond butter, I bought berries, I bought nuts, I bought like kind of these healthy crackers. I bought some hummus, and I bought a green soup and that was my dinner.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: That's like snacks.
Speaker 3: I know, I like snacks for dinner. Sometimes I'm in the mood like I just want to stop at the store and get snacks for dinner.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say, like ingredients, Like I was like, I bought three shallots the other day and some pinchette that and I was like, I'm going to maybe make some sort of pasta dish with this eventually, and I did.
Speaker 1: And mushrooms. I threw mushrooms.
Speaker 2: You made pinchetta. You bought pinchetta Like.
Speaker 4: Hey, they was like already like chopped up in package at Trader Joe's.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, take a look at the call screen. Brett is there in Los Angeles. Hey Brett, what's up?
Speaker 2: Brother? Thanks for reaching out. How are you hey?
Speaker 6: Doing okay?
Speaker 2: How are you doing well? Just you know, getting it done, rolling through it.
Speaker 3: So you are calling about your friend who keeps bringing his wife and baby with him every time you guys hang out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so this is, uh mind you like a guy's night. Like we've been doing this for a long time now. And my my buddy, he and his wife who we all love, like all the guys and I get along with her really well. But they just had a baby like eight months ago or something like that.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 6: They bring the baby and his wife comes along as well, so it gets pretty rowdy and like I've got a young dog, and the baby cries and the puppy cries and it gets really really hairy. So yeah, I don't know. We love we love her, like I said, but it it gets kind of it gets kind of uh crazy, which made my dog bark, and like I said, it's just it's just like this like chaotic time when it was supposed to be like the guy's hanging out, you know. So yeah, I don't know what would you do in this situation because we don't want to like we do, we do love her, and like we do want like to be friends still and every thing, but like and we don't want to be rude, but like we don't want to like not have a guy's night.
Speaker 2: You know, I gotta go to sysany on this one.
Speaker 4: Well, you need to maybe just set some ground rules on the expectations of your evening. So if it's gonna be a guy's night, you have to call it that, and you have to tell your buddy, Hey, it's just the guys tonight.
Speaker 1: If it's a hang at your house.
Speaker 4: Then why are you gonna like not have him bring his wife or he wants to bring the whole family type of thing.
Speaker 1: That's like that's his crew.
Speaker 5: Now can you ask some of the other bros to bring their significant others? So then maybe like you guys.
Speaker 2: Can not what they want though, right, well.
Speaker 5: Maybe then your significant others can hang and play a game while you guys watch the game.
Speaker 2: It's interesting he doesn't read the cues on this, Like I've done that before.
Speaker 5: Like, uh, Robbie will be doing like a guy's thing, and he has a wife that I really like, and so sometimes when they go, they'll go do their thing and like she and I will play like remy Cubans.
Speaker 4: I think, I say, she and I will play.
Speaker 2: Big cakes but pretend cakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Brett, I mean, look, I think on this one, maybe there are some ways for you to nudge it in the direction you want to go without offending, right.
Speaker 4: Or you can be petty and bring your puppy to their house when they invite you over.
Speaker 5: Is that frown upon?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think I think yeah, maybe just maybe just like not delineate, like this is guys night.
Speaker 3: I think, so I'll be clear, and then they go, oh, you know, IM sorry, bro, I was just not I wasn't thinking are Yeah, I got you. I think there's a way to handle this so that you don't, you know, ruffle the feathers of that family too. Thanks for listening to us, Thanks for calling about that. I feel like this move was just yesterday that you and Michael and the family moved into your new place. And now is this the first warm weather season that you experienced in the new place?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel you've lived there for a long time.
Speaker 4: Well, we closed escrow right towards the end of summer. It was like September fifteenth, and then it just went straight into the holidays. It was like Halloween and we got the big twelve foot skeleton and Christmas and so now here we are in spring, and I'm starting to realize that we have a fly problem.
Speaker 1: Zip it out, like major ill.
Speaker 2: Zip it up.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, like zip them up in the bags?
Speaker 2: Got it? Fly problem for me is intter of fact. Someone told me, yes, stay my fly. That was great.
Speaker 1: It happens.
Speaker 2: It happens anyway.
Speaker 3: So these are flies, these are the big flies. They just get in your face, they.
Speaker 8: Get that food.
Speaker 2: They're not good on my watermelon, They're not good on my fruits.
Speaker 4: And they're just like hovering in my outdoor patio area. And I we thought maybe it was because we had like we used to have, like it was a cover trash can. So we're like, okay, let's get that out of the way. That's not doing the trick. And when we moved in, you know, we have two avocado trees and one of them had a fly bag thing hanging from it when we first moved in, and I was like, oh my god, that thing stings. So I told Michael to get rid of it, and he did. But there was a reason why that was probably there. And so I'm doing all this research and this is almost like a help to anybody that can call me and help me with this, because I know that we've had callers call in like that have all the totto farms, yeah, or they like they have like horses and stuff in their back a caddie exactly, Like, how do you get rid of flies? Because I'm buying this stuff off to Amazon, and I don't know if it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: Well, a couple of things here, number one. At least it's not mosquitos. Those will come to number two.
Speaker 4: But I've bought these little like mosquito things and hopefully that works.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see, but those are worse.
Speaker 3: Those kids in my they get somehow mosquitos know what time I'm going to bed and they are waiting for me.
Speaker 2: To tuck me in.
Speaker 1: This there was one in my room last night.
Speaker 3: Number two, Wait till you get all the ants coming out of the counter.
Speaker 2: In the wall.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've dealt with that already.
Speaker 2: When it gets hot. I mean I live in an ant farm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've dealt with that. It's so crazy kind of just discovering.
Speaker 3: How well it's the heat heat brings out. I mean, there are so many ants marching coming out of walls, cracked everywhere when heat comes out. But if you are a solutions oriented person in the department of Fly, please call us because or reach out to somehow Sisney would love exactly to get a solution on that. Well, it's gonna be a hot one. It's gonna be a warm one today. It's gonna be a hot summer probably, so get ready for it. Let's see the morning hack. So I think, you know, these things are maybe random, but I think applicable.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one.
Speaker 5: Is it applicable?
Speaker 1: No, it's applica applicable.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Actually, whatever came out is what it is, because that's a hard one for me to get out.
Speaker 1: Applicable, applicable, applicable.
Speaker 2: Mark you and a wan. I believe both are acceptable.
Speaker 1: But the first one listed on Google is applicable.
Speaker 2: And what did I say? That's that's what you said? Yes, applicable.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. I can't barely say it. I'm so nervous when I say it. I can't hear myself say it.
Speaker 1: I say words like that, compartmentalize.
Speaker 9: Come.
Speaker 3: Do you ever have to give a speech or you have a presentation. You know there's a word in there that you you're definitely gonna fumble. And all you can do is see it coming.
Speaker 5: And I try and just change those words.
Speaker 1: Try once it's in the teleprompter, might be too late, all right.
Speaker 3: So anyway, there's a freezer expert on Instagram. This freezer experts very famous, got a lot of great tips on freezing food. The goal of wasting less, right, that's what that's a premise. So these are three foods you probably didn't know you could freeze, and three you should definitely not freeze eggs, freeze potato chips, and freeze cooked pasta.
Speaker 2: It's all good stuff to freeze.
Speaker 3: Do not freeze hard boiled eggs, Tanya all the time.
Speaker 4: Freeze the egg it's like already like whisking it and having egga ready, like so you can make little egg bites.
Speaker 3: Right, the exactly crack whist and frozen. Yes, hardboll don't salad. Don't freeze your salad.
Speaker 4: And you think you'd want to because it goes so bad so fast now, and I would.
Speaker 5: I could see that.
Speaker 3: A lot of freeze. This is a big headline, do not freeze take out food. I I can't tell you why, but there's something in there you dont want to freeze.
Speaker 5: Apparently, maybe like the plastic that they send it home.
Speaker 2: I think it's things that are inside the takeout food.
Speaker 3: Today's quote stop being okay, with everything you deserve to be treated right, So takes.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'll handle it.
Speaker 4: I'll yeah the headlines well, the La County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved a motion to speed up the rebuilding process in Altadena by creating one unified permitting authority within the Altadena Recovery Center. Santa Monica announced that it will not host beach volleyball for the twenty twenty eight Olympics after failing to reach an agreement with Olympic organizers. California Official sued the Food Bank of Southern California, alleging that its leaders misused state and federal funds for their own gain, including home renovations and a tesla.
Speaker 10: And the weekend one of Coachella is this weekend, just days away. Of course, the ten Freeway features I catching billboards from Charlie, XCX, post Alone, Jenny Tyler, and many more.
Speaker 2: All right, let's grab this call here online eleven. Good morning, Good morning. My name is Ryan. Who am I speaking with.
Speaker 7: A concerned listener?
Speaker 3: Oh so we're gonna call you, okay, anonymous anonymous. I did think that went through. I didn't think how to spell anonymous for the secondfore I called you.
Speaker 7: I just want to say one thing. I love you guys' show. I listened to it every morning and just you guys are great. But the other day on the hack about the sequence order of the birth and all that and how you know this is a perfect match and this isn't for your order effects?
Speaker 3: You should well they say science, not Ryan, science are your birth order effects? Who you should marry? And let me just recap. So if you're firstborn, you have to marry a last born. If you're a middle child, you have to marry a last born, And if you're a last born, you have to marry a firstborn.
Speaker 2: What do you disagree with everything?
Speaker 7: My first marriage, I am a firstborn. I marry the last born, divorced in five years. Oh my second marriage, I'm a firstborn, he's a firstborn and we are seventeen years strong.
Speaker 3: Let's look at the common denominator who was in both relationships here?
Speaker 2: You can't blame me?
Speaker 5: Are you sure that you're both the firstborn positive?
Speaker 11: And I know I'm not the problem because he chooses on me the first one.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I think any scientists would say there's always that variable. I mean, you look at the exit polls when it comes to the elections, and they always have that little margin of error.
Speaker 2: Right, you're inside the margin of error. Or I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Maybe your husband now you're seventeen years strong, is he an only child?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Oh, the first place.
Speaker 3: But that's great, that's great. You're challenging the science. I love that, And so everything is going on.
Speaker 7: Cold have said he was the youngest too, exactly. I know.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you, no question for you.
Speaker 3: How long how long between when you left or divorced or he you know, went away your first husband until you got married? Like, how much time in between twelve years? Twelve years between marriage? Did you ever think you get married again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: I met my current husband and we became best friends, and.
Speaker 11: Then we started dating, and then two years after we dated, he got engaged.
Speaker 7: In two years after that we got married.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, congratulations. I love it.
Speaker 3: And if you were to look back, I mean, now you sit with the luxury of having seen your past and knowing that it works out. But I'm sure along the way you thought, why did I even get married in the first place? This was a bad idea, And now you have the perfect, most beautiful marriage of seventeen years and that's.
Speaker 2: Just the beginning, right yeait? Correct?
Speaker 3: Okay, So in most cases, if you're a firstborn, marya last, if you're a middle child, married a last, if you're a last Maria first, but not in every.
Speaker 2: Case, Anonymous, that is correct. What's your husband's name?
Speaker 7: He is, mister Anonymous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the best. Thank you for listening to us in Palmdale. Continued success in your marriage. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bye. I thought I might get her with that one. Let's get to it.
Speaker 3: So the husband's eating challenge, boy friends eating challenges on TikTok, isn't he It's.
Speaker 1: All over TikTok, and so it's basically the fact that.
Speaker 4: Men eat way faster than women usually. So what you're supposed to do is get your plates. Let's say it's like this, do you probably be better if you have the same exact meals, maybe like burritos or a cheeseburger or something like that, and you sit down like I just know that in my household, Michael can take down his plate second's thirds all before I'm even barely even denting my plate. So you're supposed to go bite for bite as soon as they take a bite you take a bite.
Speaker 1: As soon as they take another bite, You take a bite and you keep going.
Speaker 4: But these videos are hysterical because you just see how much faster guys eat and then swallow, and then eat and swallow.
Speaker 3: It's just, yeah, we kind of don't look up at times.
Speaker 2: I'm the curve. I'm a very fast eater.
Speaker 3: I read things that say slow down, it's better for your digestion, you won't eat as much. My dad eats, So you have to understand something. Usually I just want to I want to enjoy it. But the sooner we finished, the more time in life there is.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, my gosh.
Speaker 3: And so when I with my family, my father, he's very slow. I mean, we are done, and we're yawning or nodding with our heads and he's still taking his fork through his scampy.
Speaker 5: But it's not about that. It's not about shoveling food down so you can leave. It's about enjoying your meal and sitting there and having conversation versations.
Speaker 2: Who's a happier foodie than I?
Speaker 3: No, no one here, no one enjoys food more than I.
Speaker 5: But it's not about the food. It's about the experience.
Speaker 1: This is the difference. This is the debate. Guys just like eat it super fast.
Speaker 4: Like Michael won't even clean his hands in the middle of like, you know, I will like take bye and if I get like my hands or Y'll clean them and then start again.
Speaker 2: What a process.
Speaker 4: See, he doesn't even use a napkins.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they stand up and he like very any days during the week where I get home and I just stand in the kitchen and I eat something out of the fridge and I'm done, and then I put together you know, my my treat, my bowl of berries and almond butter and milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those days are over family dinner. Every day.
Speaker 3: You're sort of red flags written down somewhere when it comes to meeting somebody. You're on Kiss FM this morning, it's Wednesday. Just curious, do you have like your most important things to think about that are red flags for yourself? Maybe there's two, three, four, but these are your your red flags?
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean they're just in my head. I'm written down anywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, Timothy's on the line.
Speaker 3: I bring that up because Timothy is telling us, and thank you for listening. Timothy in Hollywood, he's telling us and he met the perfect guy but there's a huge red flag. What is that red flag?
Speaker 8: So yeah, like I met this great guy on Hinge. You know, he's super hot, we have great charisma. You know, my friends loved him. It's all it's all the green flags. But last week, when I sat down and I was like, okay, you know, like I really like you, let's make this official, he came clean and basically told me he's in a terrible financial situation, like he's he's a hair away from filing for bankruptcy. His credit score is like four hundred, and he's getting called from the credit people all the time. And now I don't know.
Speaker 1: What to do.
Speaker 3: So Timothy, I appreciate your transparency and honesty in this one.
Speaker 2: Why does it bother you?
Speaker 8: I was hoping that I could expect more from the from my partner.
Speaker 1: Yea, because you're seeing a future.
Speaker 4: You're seeing like a future with this person, and then they have creditors calling them every day.
Speaker 1: That's kind of not the future someone would want.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, what's your financial situation?
Speaker 2: Are you in good credit?
Speaker 8: I My credit's okay, Like I have a job at least, like I'm working, you know, I'm working towards something.
Speaker 2: So Can I just go ahead.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. If somebody's in debt, I think it's their their attitude about it. Like if he's chill and just kind of it is what it is, or if he has a game plan and an action plan, and I feel like it's his attitude about it.
Speaker 2: He's Timothy. Let me just tell you.
Speaker 3: Can I just be direct here and what I think? Yeah, you're contradicting yourself. You're creating your own turmoil here. You're saying he's the perfect guy, but he's not. So you're trying to trick yourself into this guy being the perfect guy. He's not the perfect guy. It's a red flag for you. It's a problem for you. You're not comfortable with it. He's not the perfect guy, So get off that Moniker.
Speaker 8: But it feels like everything's perfect except for this Timothy.
Speaker 3: Perfect is perfect. It's not perfect except everything else.
Speaker 5: Well, it's temporary. You can get out of debt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, Timney. It seems if you tear a red flag at your red flag, like the fact that he has calling him, it's already gotten out of hand.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to simplify this for you, Timothy. Okay, good luck, Thank you.
Speaker 8: Ryan.
Speaker 2: I mean he's not.
Speaker 3: He's not the guy for him if he's got that much in his head about it. Yeah, I mean, and why try and work it out? Like, why try and change things in people you can't.
Speaker 5: It's not changed. When I got I had huge debt when I finished college. I had to pay off over time.
Speaker 3: But that's not the it's I'm not talking about change the other guy changing his dad. I'm talking about Timothy changing his way. He's not gonna change. This bothers him. If it doesn't get fixed, it's going to be an issue. The guy may change, the guy may not change, but Timothy's not changing. Tanya, I am on it with this guy. I fully focused on unofficial therapy here anybody else back room?
Speaker 1: I understand I like it.
Speaker 5: Yep, I love therapy. Official therapy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is unofficial and it's free. What do you want?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take the free uh and.
Speaker 3: Tell you we have a couple of things we wanted you to take the therapy for us and give us feedback.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll just we'll.
Speaker 4: Draft up that's in every session. We have a question that we want you to ask.
Speaker 2: One more thing, on more thing before I go.
Speaker 3: This is for the group, all right, So mckaye in the back room, she's on hand, she gets a guy interested, he's he's like, you know, way into it, and uh he asks her out And now she's like, is this a red flag?
Speaker 2: He's asked me to do? This?
Speaker 3: Is is this something I should do? And is this worth my time? What do he ask you to do?
Speaker 12: So his profile in general just said he was only looking for a wedding date, and so when he matched with me, that's what he had said. But like, we kind of have some of the similar interests. He likes music, he likes to travel. I'm like, it could be kind of fun. But I'm like, isn't that a red flag? And maybe is it weird? Like daring to meet his family?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me go back to similar things in common. Everybody likes music, everybody likes to travel. We need more specific like, no one doesn't like music, no one doesn't like the travel. So what what else? Was there anything detail in that?
Speaker 1: He did not have a lot?
Speaker 5: He works in finance.
Speaker 1: You love?
Speaker 12: That was kind of really it?
Speaker 1: Where where would this be?
Speaker 4: Agan?
Speaker 1: At a wedding.
Speaker 4: He didn't say where, he didn't say weary, but he's like, I haven't responding ye his wedding dates.
Speaker 5: Maybe he has a lot of weddings this summer.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Weddings are personal and I'm not comfortable enough at a wedding with the stranger.
Speaker 2: I just think too.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's kind of clever that he asked you to do that, because it shows a little bit of courage. But if it were me with all these people he knows as a newbie with no context for him, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know what kind of music he likes or where he likes to travel.
Speaker 4: Just know he likes the category right well, and Michaelukston have to do all the heavy lifting. You're the one gonna have to like talk to all the strangers and family that you don't know and or not you.
Speaker 5: Can just like have fun, drink at the bar and dance all night.
Speaker 3: No what, it's not fun by yourself. You don't know anyone. No, this is a this is a this is a scrub or wash or delete? What do you call me on his date before him? Okay, yeah, hey, I'd love to meet not at the wedding.
Speaker 1: Okay, but hey, get some traction on him. Huh yeah that reset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, resets the algorithm.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, well let us know how that goes. If you ask, you have to do something else. And please, I want to know what kind of music he likes him? Does he like to go to barstoo?
Speaker 2: Where does he go?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll find this out.
Speaker 2: I just travel.
Speaker 4: What if you went out with him before the wedding a few times? Did that change things?
Speaker 1: Should I say that too?
Speaker 12: Or no?
Speaker 2: I'd love to get to know you before going to a wedding with you.
Speaker 5: I think it's just like a clever, cheeky thing that he's doing.
Speaker 3: So maybe you say that's cute, but let's like, I'd rather give.
Speaker 1: Him a test run.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Good? Why this is momentum and we like it.
Speaker 5: Motion creates motion and.
Speaker 3: If you have any news before Friday, we'd love to put it in the show. Mark's telling me.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll let you guys know.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: Back room, always full of reason, drama.
Speaker 2: That was ruby that was called that I know their last by heart?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Whose is this? Who's is this? Whose is this? Oh boy, that's fine that's me right, There is that Taylor. Now it's Ginger Chan. Jeremiah is on the line. Let me grab Jeremiah Long Jeremiah, good morning, you're on kiss.
Speaker 2: How you doing and how can we help you?
Speaker 3: I guess more importantly, I got a question for your problem.
Speaker 9: How soon is too soon to ask someone out after breakup?
Speaker 2: Well? How long you been breaking up?
Speaker 9: Well there's this girl I've had a thing for and we've just been friends, and she got out of her relationship and she was in one for three years, and she looks like she's having a time of it. I've always been interested in her. I don't want to be a rebound guy, but I also don't want to hold on.
Speaker 3: She's getting out of the relationship or you're getting out of relationship.
Speaker 2: Only her, only her? I got I mean you have no issues, Like maybe.
Speaker 4: She has to make sure that she's over her ex. You don't have to Yeah, is she over her ex? Do you know?
Speaker 9: I'm not really sure. I mean, she's going through it. She's having a tough time after the breakup.
Speaker 2: So why do you know her?
Speaker 3: Why don't you sort of play the role of friend here for a minute and get to know the situation. Maybe you'll learn something about, you know, how she's feeling, how she's on, how she might look at the fact that you guys would go out romantically.
Speaker 2: I think you can definitely get some intel here.
Speaker 4: You can say things like if you were my girlfriend, I would have never treated you this way.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a little forward.
Speaker 5: It's a little forward.
Speaker 2: I would cringe.
Speaker 1: Put it in like slowly.
Speaker 5: I'd say give it a month after month, green light.
Speaker 2: To a better way of saying.
Speaker 3: What Sistney's saying is why would anyone treat you like that? Why would anyone know you said if you were you were to me?
Speaker 1: Is like, okay, maybe that's too for some.
Speaker 4: Like advertise yourself, like make paint yourself in a good light so that she sees you and then she starts thinking like wow, maybe I should date you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Or you can be like the.
Speaker 13: Word out of her mouth now, or you could be like maybe ask her to help you update your dating app profile and just be like, I just want to meet a girl that's kind.
Speaker 1: Love getting charaded like I don't like this.
Speaker 2: So you could say, look, it's not fun dating out there.
Speaker 4: Boom, Yeah, what if we just tried what if you were my girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Girl friend feels much?
Speaker 2: I get it, Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: I thought I was just going to ask her out to do something before I I dropped the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Jeremy, you have better advice for yourselfing we.
Speaker 1: Do that, yeah, friends, and then it'll just evolve.
Speaker 2: And good luck to you.
Speaker 9: All right, thank you, good luck.
Speaker 3: Tony won't come down from that level for three hours. Now, well done?
Speaker 2: All right? Is it about? Thank you for holding during that song?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: I want to get to you before I pay a bill. That's next thing I'm gonna do. Have you sent me a bill?
Speaker 8: By the way, No, I haven't sent you a belt?
Speaker 2: Which bill? When I say bill, which bill? Like makes you feel upset? Stomach?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 14: My car payments really high.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 9: Let's go to say my lea, hey.
Speaker 3: My lease, give me give me the details after we hang up here. But right now you're calling about your boss. So this is a team building exercise. We team build here, don't wesist any We got to Disneyland and team build.
Speaker 2: We went on a tour to team build.
Speaker 1: I love company.
Speaker 2: What's your company making you do? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I was sorry to talk over you since neely. Yeah, that sounds way better than my company. My company is having these ridiculous team bonding exercises that sometimes go to like ten o'clock at nights, like silly things sometimes like passing the eggs and like these relay races. And then we did a ropes course, so I can kind of see, you know how that's team building, and like we did do aek weekend retreat. But the thing is, you guys, this is not happening all the time during business hours. Sometimes it's happening, like I said, late till like sometimes ten o'clock at night, sometimes on the weekends, and we're not getting compensated.
Speaker 8: It's extra for those hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not so into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be honest with you, anything until ten o'clock at night pass And if you're going to take up our weekends, like okay, maybe one thing at ten o'clock till noon, be done by noon so you can be with your family. But it's kind of not team building when you are making it like is it mandatory you go do it?
Speaker 14: So it's pretty much mandatory in the sense that I know some of the other employees feel the way I feel, But I think we all are afraid to say something and like stand up for ourselves because we feel like there are other people on the team who would immediately like hold that against us, use that against us, and try to like get ahead and get promotions over us, like if we complain the wait. It's one of those things where they say is optional, but it's also so competitive.
Speaker 3: No, that's like when I was playing football, Go ahead, react, I played football. Say when I was playing football growing up, it was optional to do the morning workout at five thirty am before class. Optional, but of course if you didn't show up, they they would not play you.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to be the one, Well, they.
Speaker 2: Just would bench you. It's optional because it can't make you do.
Speaker 1: It, right, right, right, they technically made you do.
Speaker 2: It, Isabelle.
Speaker 3: I think that it is just a little over the top.
Speaker 2: So what do we do about it?
Speaker 3: Can you get the group together and make a complaint, Yeah, you guys have do unite, make a complaint.
Speaker 8: Yeah it's ourselves.
Speaker 2: Well, just get.
Speaker 3: Together and say way we're into like's fine. We do this once every once in a while, but it's getting in the way of our life.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've got kids.
Speaker 14: Most of the people on the teams have kids and other activities and things they do. It's like, how can we have a healthy work life balance at four team building all night long?
Speaker 3: I wish quick quick team building or she says, you can do cut down some time, forget the weekends and the late nights.
Speaker 2: Tony stand up. There we go, trust fall just fall.
Speaker 1: Back, okay, rights.
Speaker 2: Fault and there you go. I caught you right, so you trust me? There we go. Team building done is about That's all you got to do with the group.
Speaker 8: I love efficient team building and go. I love it and I literally love you so much. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 14: All right always?
Speaker 2: All right, Mark, come here, let's come here just for love. Okay.
Speaker 4: I think it also depends on your age, like you're saying, like we're all married, we have kids, this and that. Like when I first started a kiss, I was in my early twenties and we would pull late nights making videos and all this stuff, and I loved it just because I have anybody.
Speaker 3: To go home to, exactly. But she's got things to do, all right, Mark, fall back, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: We have to make a noise. That's weird. Well, it's rady. I was trying to you don't have just just let it happen. Just let it happen. Sure, uh see, trust right there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be caught by anybody, so I'll be the catcher. Want anybody else want to be caught?
Speaker 1: Can catch you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can catch you. I don't want to come over there. He doesn't trust those I do trust you. But we made the point.
Speaker 5: Wow, maybe we need some more team bonding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you doing tomorrow night at ten pm?
Speaker 1: Let's go?
Speaker 2: So who hear dreams a lot? Do you? Sister? Do you remember your dreams? Do you think you dream often?
Speaker 4: We do all dream often. We all dream every single night. It's whether or not remember. I don't remember them as much as I would like.
Speaker 3: I think I definitely have more dreams of like being stuck or pulling myself out of a sleep, you know what I mean, like running and not moving. I have more of that one than I do beautiful dreams.
Speaker 2: I think. I think that's someone who stands out.
Speaker 4: I feel like the ones I remember are my beautiful ones, like I love. There's like there's like, oh, when I was pregnant, I dreamt way more pleasant than I do now.
Speaker 5: But that's so good because your dreams are your subconscious talking to you.
Speaker 4: I loved going to sleep when I was pregnant, Like my dreams were like a whole other world.
Speaker 3: That's so interesting because I never want to go to sleep because I know the next day is coming so fast, like so I do. But it's like you don't want to go to sleep because like, oh, as soon as you go to sleep, it's tomorrow.
Speaker 4: My god.
Speaker 2: It's like to have that decompression, Tony, what do you dream about most?
Speaker 5: It's interesting. I've been trying to. My therapist tells me every morning when I wake up, if I to like write my notes page what I dream about, because it's all related to your subconscious and like what you're thinking about. And a lot of times I feel my dreams, I feel lost, like oh, like I don't know, like I've either lost like a flipper, like they're weird, but like I lost a flippers, like yeah, like I was snorkeling, I was in the water restarved for conk no, I don't know. I don't know, but I remember like having one flipper and like I couldn't find the other foots flipper and like stuff like that, Like, I feel like lost is kind of the.
Speaker 3: I feel like I try and dial a phone numbers sometimes and it doesn't send, and it's like I need an emergency.
Speaker 2: So what's the story here?
Speaker 4: Okay, So the story is these are the most common recurring dreams for women. And let's just say it's not all rainbows and butterflies. Okay, They're kind of dark.
Speaker 2: So this is different for men and women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's start with the women first.
Speaker 4: Number three, Women are likely to dream about small creatures like spiders and snakes. This was one of the top majority of dreams.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: The second most common recurring dream is losing our teeth.
Speaker 5: How weird is that?
Speaker 3: I've never thought about losing my teeth. You've dreamt about that, Tanya?
Speaker 5: Yes, And you know what that means is it means you feel like you're letting go of you, Like you're you're not spending enough time on yourself.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You see your teeth like in your hand, are like are We're like they just.
Speaker 5: Fall out, like they're falling. You can't control it.
Speaker 4: So weird you never once dreamt of losing my teeth. I've dreamt of creatures and spiders and things like that, but not of my teeth.
Speaker 5: And that was happening a lot after I got my puppy because I wasn't sleeping much and I was like spending all my time on her. That I was like losing myself, Like I was like not taking care of myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's number one on the list of top three dreams that women have.
Speaker 4: The most common recurring dream for women is us being chased?
Speaker 2: That was what I have.
Speaker 1: You're just like us, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'll read the same recurring dream.
Speaker 1: We dream about being chased regularly. But I wonder if it's because you know, when you.
Speaker 4: Like survey men and women like women like true crime, and we liked thrillers and psychological TV like at least I do. I.
Speaker 1: I love watching all that stuff before I go to bed.
Speaker 2: I watch the husband that comes home that kills the wife.
Speaker 1: All that stuff, Dateline, all that stuff.
Speaker 4: So I wonder, I wonder if that adds to the dreaming of like being chased and my baby.
Speaker 3: But look, there's a massive fascination with that, and I cannot watch those things either alone in the middle of the day or at night before I go to sleep anytime of the day for me if I know, I cannot, But I do have the number one recurring dream that you said is on the list, So I don't know why you should celebrate that.
Speaker 2: That seems like it's.
Speaker 1: Well for normal guys or other guys.
Speaker 2: Normal guys. Who's a normal guy. No, one's a normal guy.
Speaker 1: You're other men.
Speaker 4: They dream about flying, like Bryan Gossling. Sure, they dream about flying.
Speaker 2: That's not a normal guy. You in fly? Okay, flying.
Speaker 1: They dream about meeting a stranger never, and they.
Speaker 4: Dream about finding money or coming into wealth boring so well, you know, they're off in La la land getting rich, chased by spiders.
Speaker 3: Chaste and we can't move and my cell phone doesn't want and our teeth falling out and our teeth out.
Speaker 5: What interesting, right, isn't it funny?
Speaker 4: The guy I look at Michael when he's asleep, I'm like, he's just so pleasant, Like I left this morning, he's like flying air place, he's way to red rocks.
Speaker 5: That is such as that's like such a depiction of the difference between men and women.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really fascinating. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.