Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tap?
Speaker 2: All right, scary brand new phone tap? What's it all about? John wants to play a phone tap on his roommate, Rebecca. Rebecca is an amateur voice impressionist and she earns a living doing her impressions at parties. She recently booked a huge corporate event that's going to pay a.
Speaker 1: Ton of money.
Speaker 2: So her roommate John wants me to call her and do a second audition for me over the phone. So this is what she does for a living. She does celebrity impersonation, Yes, and John already parties.
Speaker 1: Yes she does.
Speaker 2: And John also he provided me a list in advance of all the voices she excels at. So I'm going to try and get her to do those.
Speaker 1: All right, This could be a very odd phone tap. Let's see what happens. Hello, Hi, can I speak to Rebecca Loslatti Please?
Speaker 3: This is Rebecca Rebecca.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Thomas Milfin from Negro has Everything. Oh Hi, you supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be doing our corporate gala, right? I figured I would call up and see, uh, you know what you got in you? A little bag of tricks?
Speaker 3: Well, I actually did. I came down in person and I did my entire ads for Steve, and Steve booked me for the job. We're all set to go. I did the audition, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Steve is more of a financial guy. He's a little corporate.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be like five hundred people here, and you know, I'm the pop culture guy. So I wanted to see what you had. So how do you do Lady Gaga?
Speaker 3: You want me to do this on the phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, just like this on the phone. It's totally fine. So how would you do that?
Speaker 3: Come only to Cary? I mean, like, I do a parody of it. So I'm not really sure about you.
Speaker 1: So you're tone deaf? Are you?
Speaker 3: No? I'm not tone deaf?
Speaker 1: How about Sharon Osborne?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I do this hold it where she's on the X Factor. It's like, no, you're not going to Holywood. She no challenge, but you are coming home with me. I'll put peanut butter roll over your Jimmy nose and make it all. I mean, like you, I don't know why I do that in front of your guests. Especially wanted me to do something like that.
Speaker 1: That was marginal at best.
Speaker 3: Like, that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't. I don't know. You weren't bringing it, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was definitely bringing it. I mean I was.
Speaker 1: I would need something for the older people at the party.
Speaker 3: Oh Betty White, I mean, oh, oh hello, Oh I'm Betty. Why does Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't mean to offend, But if I wanted someone to sound like that, I can wheel my grandmother in and she could probably do a better Betty White impression.
Speaker 1: But I'm not trying to be here.
Speaker 3: But that is stinging. Actually that's Steve. I already did this for Steve and he was really happy with it.
Speaker 1: Well, Steve's really happy when he has any human interaction.
Speaker 3: Well, uh okay, well let's see here. I could go through I do cartoons. I could do that. I do I'm black tension and then.
Speaker 1: Who's that supposed to be?
Speaker 3: Oh? That that was Lisa Simpson.
Speaker 1: That was Lisa.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you? On the air. They know. How can I interest you? And a what will we? I don't know? But can I think about it?
Speaker 1: Can you do like dirty cartoon characters? Can you like curse as them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? If you, I mean, if this is an rated event, that's fine. I could be like Owl Pina Pine. I don't get out owl, Pane, I don't get out up yet.
Speaker 2: You know, I gotta be honest. I don't know if this is going to make the cut. You're not really convincing me very much. Really well, I'm just saying, you know.
Speaker 3: I already did this with Steve. I'm not tone deaf. I have an entire act. You were throwing things at me on the telephone when I came in. I was there for over an hour. I costumes I have.
Speaker 1: What impression is that right there?
Speaker 3: That's not an impression. That's me telling you. I'm not sure why I'm auditioned again again, this is this is full I have the job like that.
Speaker 1: Supposed to Is that supposed to be Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing an impersonation. I'm telling you that this is me, this is Rebecca. And I'm telling you right now, Tom that I already did this for Steve. He booked me for the job. So I don't know why. I'm friend probably.
Speaker 2: Gave you all the confidence in the world to do these impressions that.
Speaker 3: I'm actually hired through an agency. I'm actually hired. I have an agent. I have an agency.
Speaker 1: Can they hear.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Know that I sound like these people. I get hired all the time, okay, and they always like what I do?
Speaker 1: What about Drew Barrymore? Can you do Drew Barrymore for me?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to jump through your hoops and be insulted by you. Okay, that comes a minute.
Speaker 1: No, come on now, Drew Barrymore in three two one, take it away?
Speaker 3: Why you've all on all of my impersonations? So I don't understand why you need me to do one more?
Speaker 1: Show me the funny.
Speaker 3: Come on now, show me the funny, show you the funny, Give me the funny. Are you really saying that?
Speaker 1: Give me Barrymore?
Speaker 3: It's a visual.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, we're gonna have to cut you. Just call to make your d tell him that you're gonna work your waitress job that night.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what that's rude.
Speaker 1: That is speak the truth. Are you not an out of work actress?
Speaker 3: Come on, this is what is inappropriate. You should not say that to someone.
Speaker 1: Do you have a seat on the casting couch? Some ob it to see you a second, you idiot?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want to how to have to deal with people like you do.
Speaker 2: I don't want to deal with what you deal with, people like your roommate John, who just phone tat you what. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: This is scary. Jones Master in the Morning show, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: You are such a jock ass. I am going to actually this job, idiot.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's totally cool. Nobody, nobody in your own media and listens to this