Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for it today and then and the subject is his sister or his secret lover. We'll get into that see what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's frank phone call. Nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's been brought to my attention that you've been driving my car. You've been driving you've been driving my car. Let's go care dough.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm turned to restort this.
Speaker 4: Please, Yeah, this is Curtis.
Speaker 3: You don't want to work at the hotel and you do ballet parking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all working.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me.
Speaker 5: Tell you something. You would have want to park my.
Speaker 3: Seven fifty BMWs. You just took the change out of my car.
Speaker 5: The loose change, our head in there, and you also.
Speaker 3: Have put one hundred miles on there. And I know you the one did it, because you the want. I tip, I timped you, you parked it, and then when I came back, you want brought my car back and I kept you. I know you the one put them damn miles on my car.
Speaker 6: On man hold on, wait, wait, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Who is this?
Speaker 3: My name is chasing man, Jason, Jason.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you get my number?
Speaker 3: I got your number from the hotel manager. I told him I needed a folk the Curtis who do the ballet parker, and they gave me your number. You the one put these miles, man, You put a hundred miles over there.
Speaker 6: I ain't hold I ain't putting up miles in your car.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: That's all I do is just get the cars and park and that ship.
Speaker 6: I ain't ain't. I ain't taking no change to nobody car.
Speaker 5: Eas You the one took.
Speaker 3: My change I had. I had THD.
Speaker 5: Jakes in there in.
Speaker 3: The in the City player. When I got in there, it was a bigger smiles or somebody in there.
Speaker 5: You the one was in my car man.
Speaker 6: Man, I don't even know how to work that radio.
Speaker 3: And there.
Speaker 4: Man, look what I probably pluck your car because I parked a whole lot of cars, and I just we you can give you. Maybe somebody else probably took your car and drove it around, but I don't know we can.
Speaker 3: How many manager work at the hotel and do valet parking?
Speaker 5: How many of my pat work.
Speaker 6: Didn't do valet parking. But that that's what I do, is part the car.
Speaker 4: I don't take nobody car and driving around the town. I'll steal nothing from the car.
Speaker 6: Ain't no thief.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, let me tell you something. Man, I know you the one put these miles on here you hear me, I know you was the one man.
Speaker 5: Put that hold on, hold on man.
Speaker 4: Look look look man, I'm gonna probation right now, right so, I mean, ain't got no time to be still nothing not about nobody calls. I'm just I'm just part time job. Man, just fucking called them trying to take care of me and my little girl.
Speaker 3: That's shit.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you. If somebody did take your car and drive it around or steal something from your car, we can we can figure out. You know what I'm talking about that you just bring the car and you just coming. We can talk to the managers and figure it out. But I promise you, I promise you wasn't me, man, I mathms. If you just don't want to look at you know, we'll find out what happened with your car.
Speaker 5: You the one did it, man, You the one put the hundred miles on my car. You had that red dance song, you had that name tag. See Curtis, you pulled off in and you pulled back up in. You the only one told me you win the one.
Speaker 4: Hey man, hey, Loia, wash a little bit, man, hold on, I can't. I can't hear you.
Speaker 5: No, I know you can hear me.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear me when I get in your You gonna hear me when I do that telling me.
Speaker 5: I said, you gonna hear me when I get in.
Speaker 3: Your because you put that hundred miles on it. I'm gonna come up to that. Damn man.
Speaker 4: I hey' putting one hundred miles in your car? Right? I'm just hey man, you know what. I just scared nothing from your car. Ain't putting a hundred of miles or your car, right. I told you I'm gonna probation right now. That's what I do. I go to work. I parked these cars and I'm coming home and take care of me in my galler, right. Ain't putting one hundred miles on your car? Man, I ain't take your car. That's all I did was trolve your car and talked it.
Speaker 3: Man. That's it now, that ain't what you what?
Speaker 5: He loses nothing, they lose chain out.
Speaker 3: Of now and y also put one hundred mile. It was like one hundred and four miles extra on that car when I got back the Let me tell you something, man, I'm gonna come up. Where do you work again?
Speaker 5: When do you work tomorrow?
Speaker 3: I work tomorrow night. What time do y'all get there?
Speaker 4: I'll be there six o'clock.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm coming up there five forty five. And guess what, mister Curtis, I'm gonna deal with your little by myself.
Speaker 4: Man. No, come the floor up to that job. That job is you do. Bring it up to the job. What kind of car you say you have to get?
Speaker 5: I said, I.
Speaker 3: Got a black seven fifty BMW. I'm coming up there when I get out of it. Hey, you ready here, CURTAINSW you're ready.
Speaker 4: Already already. Now, I'm gonna be ready, be ready. I'm gonna having another verse on for you too. It's gonna say, Curtis, they bring you up black. Up to God, you sound like you're black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm black, I'm black, my car black, and I'm finna get in. You're black.
Speaker 6: Tom Ring telling you this stuff today the day I'm telling you, I'm trying to shot right on black purple.
Speaker 3: Just chalk.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you spring up there. If you work to do all I'm telling you, it worse for me.
Speaker 6: But I mean you will take you till man.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing I need to say to you, Curtis, you're listening to me? What is you listening?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 3: This is Nephew Timing from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy DC, who do Valet Parking with you?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: What'd you say?
Speaker 3: Hey, Curtis, is it another guy worked there named TC that do Valet Parking?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This Nephew tire me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. He got me the prank phone called you.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I'm gonna get that now. Oh lord, Jesus man.
Speaker 6: My heart was beat man.
Speaker 4: Maw was being so fast as I thought I was about to go back down.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, you knew you you was going back Curry.
Speaker 4: O Lord, I'm cheilling you, man. It was about to be over.
Speaker 3: It was about to be over.
Speaker 4: It was the first person I start got out. He was about to get it. I'm chilling you, Curtis.
Speaker 3: You got to be strong man. You're gonna be strong for show, for sure.
Speaker 5: Be strong man, a little body your.
Speaker 3: Buddy and had you going on? Man, just be strong.
Speaker 4: I hear you, hear you. I'm not gonna you know, I'm gonna keep it straight man, you know.
Speaker 3: All right, man, stay strong. You gotta take care of this little girl. Boys, you can't go back in there.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing I gotta ask you, man, what is what is the baddest some talking about the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: That's Steve? Who have the morning show?
Speaker 7: Come on? And now you have it? Was that stupid? Enough?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Enough question?
Speaker 2: Notice how I started at the top, which is immediate, high ended to get right into it when he ain't got even time time to think about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All those accusations, stealing, your driving, your car, all.
Speaker 2: Of that all yeah, keep it stupid now, my stupid different though, my stupid like John Moran stupid and my stupid two different stupid. This is organized stupidity over here.
Speaker 7: I understand it. You're stupid on purpose.
Speaker 2: What you're saying stupid with a purpose, with a purpose, with the purpose of being stupid and bring nothing but joy to people.
Speaker 7: From my stupid? Am I right or wrong? He wasn't too happy first though. Let me, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling like I'm not getting in it any and it praise pranks.
Speaker 7: Now we always have questions this morn. Let me get this right time. So your those stupidity got purpose with.
Speaker 2: Pose and an understanding and people like it, and you get it and you understand that that's a difference with it.
Speaker 7: Do you see the difference? Do you see?
Speaker 1: Your uncle is looking at you?
Speaker 7: Why you got dem head lights?
Speaker 3: What is what?
Speaker 7: What is wrong with you this morning?
Speaker 8: Because the headlights is this bright shining stupidity that you have.
Speaker 7: And I just can't.
Speaker 8: I just get caught up in it because I'll be looking at you and then you try to rationalize and put lodging into it. Let me, let me help you with this word right here. You can't logistify stupidity. Whoa, whoa, that's that's just that. Yeah, that is a word.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It sounds good though, sound good.
Speaker 7: That's the word.
Speaker 1: Let's see I react, logic and legitimize.
Speaker 7: Steve dog I don't spell. I don't spell. I speak, Yeah, Mike, I've never been the last time I could spell good. I was in the sixth grade.
Speaker 8: After that, I fell off traumatically because I started getting introduced to Fox.
Speaker 7: Syllable words that fell off fail.
Speaker 2: This right here Fox, It's the Fox still of Detroit, Michigan. The Nephew is coming to town Saturday, May twenty seventh. The Nephew will be there. That's Memorial Day weekend. It is jokes and Jams. Donelle Rilins coupon Red grant Me Nephew, Tommy hosting, Tony Grand Kelly Kel's, d Ray Davis and Juvenile is in the building at the Fox Theater. Tickets on sale right now, Saturday May twenty seven, Detroit, MO. Time here we come. Yeah, is on the way?
Speaker 1: It is all right, all right, come on, sorry, letter the subject his sister or his secret lover. Will we find out right after this?
Speaker 2: We just might.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.