Speaker 1: Saiki, I guess ta Trew, what's gonna be? Well, tells you what's Siachel been like? Simpiki. It's their life, Rick do win everything from checkson vanillas to Chrispy's.
Speaker 2: All right, just gonna stop that right there. This is Serial Killers Episode one, twenty four. Welcome to Monday, July sixth, and everyone's back from vacation kind of. I'm still just here waiting for Andrew in the zoom room because look, you know that this is not recorded today. It was recorded like two weeks ago, so Andrew's technically still on vacation at the time that we're recording this. So he's sitting in the beach house with his feet up, you know, in his Metallica shirt and his boxer shorts, no care in the world, while everybody else is working. And so I'm just waiting for him. I'm just waiting. I'm sitting here and waiting. So this is going to be a brand new episode. We hope you enjoyed the last episode, which was a replay of episode number one from way back in May of twenty nineteen, where we reviewed Tricks and Banana Cream frosted Flakes. The very first episode of banana cream frosted flakes no longer in existence because they sucked, all right, So just waiting for Andrew here just any moment. Now he'll come on in the zoom room that he invited me to five minutes ago. But he's just not here yet, still just waiting. So while we're waiting for Andrew, because who knows where the hell he is, how about we visit an old commercial for a cereal that's still in existence, but not quite in the same form this thing is from. I would guess probably the sixties, the late sixties, with bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck for Post Sugar Crispn.
Speaker 1: Bunks bags duck. What post sugar crisp cereal means to me? Just take finds to beat a nine pound weekling. But now post sugar Crisp gives me the muscles of wheat muscles in his ears. Yes, ohst sugar crisp is made of whole wheat. That's why it helps make you big and strong. So get strong like me, Get sugar crisp. So start get day a little bit batter, get the treat with a strength of wheat. Impressed from post.
Speaker 2: I have to stop it. I'm sorry, so lame. If Andrew was here, he'd be yelling at me, rolling his eyes, falling asleep. So back in the day, I guess a big handful of sugar made you strong. I don't know. I don't know what they were thinking back then. Oh then again, it was also safe to smoke cigarettes back in the sixties too, so nobody knew what the hell was going on. It was just eat anything you want and smoke anything you want and you'll be just fine. But we know better now. And that was way before the days of Sugar Bear and before they changed it to Golden Crisp and you know, the carefree days of the black and white sixties. So anyway, Andrew, I need I'm starting to sweat. I need, Andrew. I need to get going because I need to get out of here.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, Andrew, why for the doay? No, it's okay, you missed it. I played a really cool old commercial from the sixties for Sugar Crisp.
Speaker 3: Oh, you must have loved that.
Speaker 2: With Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. It was so much fun.
Speaker 3: Must have been really great for you. I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you don't want to be doing this. I'm sorry, we'll make it quick. Okay.
Speaker 3: No, I feel bad because I really do want to spend time and devote myself to this, but it's so noisy, so I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I know you're on vacation, Andrew. It's okay, but we had to get this done so the listeners would have a brand new episode when they got back from their vacations. Because today is Monday, so let's bang it out Andrew real quick. Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scotty Bee here in the city. It's Andrew down at the beach. Look how beechy you look. You have sand in your hair.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't even been in the sand, so that's weird.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you know what, why don't you take out your two bags of cereals and we'll just get going. Okay, which one do you want to start with? Three or four?
Speaker 3: Three? Because it looks disgusting.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, this is another granola. I'm sorry, you know what. I just had to grab a bunch of granola last time I was at the supermarket. Because there's not a whole lot of actual cereals that we haven't done yet, although some are coming up and I have to send them to you. So this is granola from Cliff. You know, Cliff, why do you smell the milk and cringe?
Speaker 3: Because I'm just taking things that are around and I found this milk in the fridge.
Speaker 2: I don't know, can I see it?
Speaker 3: It expires tomorrow? But like, who knows, I never even heard of that rand.
Speaker 2: It's some random New Jersey dairy, all right.
Speaker 3: So this is it might be a little bit of a stretch to call it a dairy or where that comes from.
Speaker 2: What does it smell like to you? Or you're just smelling sour milk?
Speaker 3: Now I don't know this this is I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is again, I smell coconut, but this is granola. It's white chocolate macadamia nut. So basically what Cliff did a year or two ago is they turned a lot of their bars into actual granola. So many of their bar flavors are now so transformed into granola. So this one is white chocolate macademia nut. I'm sure you've had the bar at some point in your life.
Speaker 3: Uh, Cliff, bars, I feel like are always what I want my go to snack to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, but my milk is about to turn as well because the expiration date is today, and I'm using fat free milk. This was a bagel boss for in the morning milk that I got the other day. You're looking at your phone like you're busy working.
Speaker 3: Well I am still, but it's fine. Oh okay, all right, are we in?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, let's eat it. No, No, I don't taste anything reminiscent of maceademia. I love macadamia nuts. I don't taste any macadamia here whatsoever. There are tiny little chunks of white chocolate. I don't know if you got one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did. It melted in my bag too. Oh it wasn't great. I give it two bowls in a spoon. It's not the worst. I would eat this, but it's not good.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing with this one. If you have a spoonful without the white chocolate chunk, it tastes different than a spoonful with the white chocolate chunk. So I'm going to rate it with the white chocolate chunk, and I'm going to give it three balls because it's not really that bad, because who doesn't want chocolate for breakfast?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna it tastes like an oatmeal. I'll say that, all right, which isn't terrible, but again it's not great.
Speaker 2: Also, don't rate oatmeal on this show.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Wow? What podcast am I on again? Oh? Yeah? How many episodes have I done with you? One hundred and twenty four? Okay? Cool? Well, I don't know why are you shaking your head?
Speaker 2: I don't understand all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Don't understand all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: It tastes earthy. It tastes like some sort of grass.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: You're very familiar with grass, but I mean I just I taste like fresh grass clippings.
Speaker 3: You look like an idiot with your Dare program T shirt.
Speaker 2: It's not a Dare shirt, it's a squirrel protecting his nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really want you to come back. We need to be together.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree, but you might want to talk to building security about that.
Speaker 2: You're really not into this episode.
Speaker 3: I feel bad. I can't devote myself to this because I want to, but it's so packed.
Speaker 2: So would you prefer to just log off? And you know I'll just take it from here?
Speaker 3: I feel bad.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, what is so pass? You have a house full of how many people? Twenty people?
Speaker 3: And not a house full of people. It's like maybe six other people. That's the living room is literally right there. So I'm just in a room, just.
Speaker 2: Like hey, But don't they realize that there's like a big time serial podcast happening in the next room. They're probably all standing there with like a glass up to the wall because they want to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so most definitely wanted.
Speaker 2: They'll get a preview before it comes out. It's very exciting. All right, let's move on to the next one. You're gonna hate it, and that way we can just get out of here. This one's been around since two thousand and three. It's our classic of the show. It's from Cashi and it's Autumn Wheat organic whole wheat biscuits.
Speaker 3: So okay, just.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a mini weet without frosting on it. You're gonna hate it, and we're gonna give it a low rating and move on.
Speaker 3: People here said they heated frost in mini weats, and I felt like, how do you hate a frost in many wheat?
Speaker 2: I love them, yes, but these are not frosted, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, I know, just I would never just want a corn wheat or whatever wheat.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure why they call it autumnheat. Maybe it was harvested in September. I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm going in.
Speaker 2: Of course you are because your mind is elsewhere. You keep looking at your phone because.
Speaker 3: I'm working on top of it, Like you don't understand.
Speaker 2: First you're cleaning, then you're working. You don't have time for me. You want to get back on the beach and surf and boogie board. I get it.
Speaker 3: In what world do you live? Like? What fantasy? When I'm convinced you're permanently stuck in.
Speaker 2: The eighties, I know you. You want to go outside and hunt for shells and put them up to your ear and listen to the ocean.
Speaker 3: You have to Why would you have to hunt for a shell? The shell is stable. You want to.
Speaker 2: Dig up sand crabs with your little pale I know you, with your little shorts.
Speaker 3: You're permanently in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Your speed out. What if that was the eighties, that's all fun beach things for kids.
Speaker 3: You'd wear a fanny pack to the beach.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go Nope, this literally tastes like cardboard. And look, one of them is stuck in my tooth bowl. Stabbing my gum.
Speaker 3: No, it's good to spoon. It's nothing. It's gross. I'm having issue if this is someone's favorite cereal, but it's not mine, and I hate it and it makes me want to literally go back to the two seconds before I ate it so I could be a happier person.
Speaker 2: Look what we're stuck in my tooth? I just got it out.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's big.
Speaker 2: I stabbed my it was like a splinter in my gum ball. It's really nothing. It's just nothing, playing nothing. One ball.
Speaker 3: Not great?
Speaker 2: All right, cool man, So seven minute podcast. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Andrew's you know, just not in it.
Speaker 3: So it's not my fault. And I told you this like seventeen times, but you kept being like everybody deserves to hear these episodes.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that time before you went there that I was like, can we please recording? You're like, no, I'm not going to be here, and you just wouldn't have it.
Speaker 3: What all right? I feel like, why don't we do like a special one for Friday? Like let's make it like a super sized episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do three. I'll make sure you have three good cereals. One of them will be one of the brand new ones that we got. We apologize for this episode because it sucks. I hope you enjoyed the really old nineteen sixties commercial at the beginning and the rest of this episode with nothing except Andrew not talking because he's scared that somebody might hear him through the door.
Speaker 3: It's not that, it's literally that there's a room right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: And people if I ope, it's just loud.
Speaker 2: Are you afraid? Are you like they're gonna say you're a loser. What are you doing talking about cereal into a computer? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: This podcast made me some money, so it did. I'll lose my way to the bank. It's great.
Speaker 2: This podcast didn't make me any money.
Speaker 3: Remember I told you the check is coming.
Speaker 2: Remember that time when you're like PayPal's processing the payment and that was a month ago.
Speaker 3: Dude, Why do you have to be such a grinch like anything? Anybody says you have to be negative.
Speaker 2: When I sell broken CDs on eBay and PayPal pays me, like in a day?
Speaker 3: Are you sell broken CDs on eBay?
Speaker 2: Because I sell anything in everything I have. I go around my house with a big wagon and I collect things and I sell them because I got to clear stuff out.
Speaker 3: You need help, I do all right.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to Serial Killers Ramble ramble. I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew. Please follow us on social media. That would probably be more entertaining than this actual episode. And that's at Serial Killers PC. That's cereal with the C Subscribe and rate us and like us and do all those things on whatever platform you listen to us on. We really appreciate it. Hope you're enjoying your Monday. We'll give you a brand new episode on Friday. Promise it will be better than this one, with brand new cereals and an all new Andrew, refreshed and back from the beach. Yes, hey, can we figure out how to maybe do it together? I'll come to your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, How do we do that?
Speaker 2: How do we record that?
Speaker 3: We can just record into my computer. It's fine.
Speaker 2: Do I have to wear a hazmat suit?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Your house is dirty? Okay, you're a millennial that lives by himself. You don't clean.
Speaker 3: I do, and then I also have a cleaning lead that comes every three weeks. But go for it. You were such an a hole, Like there's a hole and then there's you.
Speaker 2: I love you, Andrew. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and we'll see you on Friday with an all new Supersized Serial Killers. Thanks for listening, enjoy your week and crunch crunch cool. Oh, hold on a second.
Speaker 3: I have a yoga class I need to get to.
Speaker 2: No, but you said cool. Oh you don't know that cool. That was the Gwen Stefani cool. Maybe you know this, Yes, I fear so cool.
Speaker 3: Jonas brothers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of Jonahs brothers, where's Greg.
Speaker 3: You don't want to get him on because you have a thing with people skyping in. You had the opportunity. You told me you were going to do it, but then you chickened out last minute. So I don't know what you're talking about right now.
Speaker 2: I didn't chick it out.
Speaker 3: Yes you did.
Speaker 2: I never reached back down.
Speaker 3: And we're like, oh my god, I hate it this way. We'll wait for him to come in.
Speaker 2: Well, I do hate it this way. Look how bad it sucks. Just drop cashi all over the place, all right, I got to go clean it up.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,